That's the longest you've ever been quiet, and it's terrifying.
你從沒安靜過這么長時間,好嚇人。
I know nobody asked for my advice --
我知道沒人問我...
Yet you're talking.
那你還說些什么。
I agree with Jay.
我同意杰。
Let's hear him out.
聽他說完。
Don't do this for him, mom.
媽,別為了他加入美國籍。
You're all over the place.
怎么哪兒都有你。
But you also shouldn't worry about what Dad thinks.
你也不該在意爸爸的想法。
I think you should become a citizen because even back when we were alone in our apartment, this is what you always wanted.
我覺得你應該加入美國籍是因為我們還住在原來公寓的時候這就是你想要的。
Remember sitting by the window, watching reruns of "Miami Vice" on the neighbor's TV,
還記得我們坐在窗邊看鄰居電視里的《邁阿密風云》重播嗎?
and all the bad guys were caught and all the policemen had those -- those nice cars?
所有的壞人都被抓住了,所有警察都開著那些好車?
We used to watch that and think what an amazing country this was.
我們看著的時候就想這國家真美好。
Did a little research. If mom isn't a citizen when Jay "moves on to a better place", we could be looking at a pretty hefty estate tax.
我調查了一下下。如果杰去享"極樂"之后媽媽還不是公民,房地產遺產稅的數字就要嚇死人了。
I don't want to sound insensitive, but I have acquired a real taste for truffles.
我不想讓人覺得我沒人性,可我實在不能忍受吃不上松露的日子。
All right, kids, four laps. First one to finish wins.
好了,孩子們,一共四圈。先跑完的人獲勝。
It's not rocket science, unfortunately for you, because I think you'd find that easier.
不是什么高數大物,可對你們來說它們反倒更容易。
You nervous?
緊張嗎?
Come on, Alex! You can do it!
加油,艾利克斯!你能行!
I ran six miles the morning you were born! You came out of the womb ready for this!
你出生的那天早上我跑了六英里!你出娘胎就準備好了!
Sanjay! Your 115 cousins are rooting for you!
桑杰!你的115個表親都支持你!
Why are you ignoring me?
你為什么不理我?
All right, on your mark.
好了,各就各位。
Look. I didn't mean to weird you out yesterday.
聽著,昨天我沒想著讓你嚇到。
Stop it. I'm not falling for these little mind games.
別說了,我才不會上這些心理戰術的當。
Get set. - It's not a game. It's how I feel.
預備。-那不是心理戰術。是我的真實想法。
I said enough, Sanjay.
我說了打住,桑杰。
Run, Sanjay!
快跑,桑杰!
What's happening?
怎么回事?
He must know something we don't.
他肯定知道什么我們不知道的事。
Stop running, Alex! It's a trap!
別跑了,艾利克斯,這是個陷阱!
What are you doing?
你干嗎呢?
I was telling the truth yesterday.
昨天我說的是實話。
I don't care if I lose valedictorian if it'll prove that I really like you.
如果能證明我真的喜歡你,我不在乎丟掉致告別辭的機會。
Are - are you serious?
你是認真的嗎?
Yes. Please don't laugh at me. I'm -- I'm feeling very exposed with my skinny legs.
是的。你可別笑我。露著細腿我覺得好尷尬。
I-I like your legs.
我喜歡你的腿。