You're right. I want that, too. I'm so sorry.
你說得對,我也想要那個。抱歉。
Hey, you're just a little scared. I know what will help you feel better.
你只是有點怕吧。我知道什么能讓你好過一點。
We'll fire up some steaks, we'll pour a little wine, you pop into those short shorts, I chase you around the living room -- that type of thing.
我們把牛排一烤,美酒一倒,你把那條短褲一穿,我在客廳和你追逐打鬧...就那事兒,你懂的。
Hey, mom. Um, I got invited to my friend Billy's house for dinner tonight.
媽媽。今晚我朋友比利請我去他家吃晚餐。
Don't worry. We're not gonna eat this. We're gonna eat steak.
別擔心,我們不會吃這個的。我們吃牛排。
Oh, good. There's no Billy. Why the sudden change in menu?
太好了,其實沒有比利這個人。為什么突然變菜單了?
Well, I was having some doubts, but Jay made me feel better.
我本來有些困惑,但杰幫我解開了。
He told me the reason why he wants me to be an American.
他告訴了我他希望我成為美國人的原因。
Oh, those long lines.
排隊那事啊。
What long lines?
排什么隊?
The customs line. Oh, Jay hates them when we come back from Cabo.
過海關排長隊。杰討厭每次從卡博回來都要排長隊。
What?
什么
That son of a bitch wants me to turn my back on my homeland for an airport line?
那個王八蛋想要我背叛我的祖國就為了在機場不排隊?
You know, I should at least make an appearance at Billy's.
我至少得去比利家露個臉。
Sanjay. What are you doing here? What are those?
桑杰,你來這里干什么?那是什么?
Ankle weights. Okay. Wrist weights.
踝部負重袋。其實是腕部負重袋。
Why are you here?
你來干什么?
Look, uh, tomorrow, it's all gonna be over, everything we've been working for since we started school.
聽著,明天一切就要結束了,入學以來我們為之努力的一切都要結束了。
So, I-I wanted to come by and say thanks.
所以,我想來謝謝你。
I'm not a doctor yet, but it seems like you're having some sort of brain episode.
我還不是個醫生,但我能看出你的腦子好像有點問題。
No, I'm serious. Thank you for pushing me. You know how hard it's been to keep up with you my whole life?
不,我是認真的,謝謝你一直激勵我。你知道一生都追趕你有多難嗎?
Uh, I have my GPA because of you. I got into Stanford because of you.
多虧了你我才能得到這個績點。多虧了你我才能被斯坦福錄取。
I'll admit I did spend about a few hundred extra hours trying to be better than you.
我得承認我為了超過你確實多花了幾百個小時。
I'm gonna miss this when we go to college.
上大學后我會懷念這一切的。
Yeah, I guess I'll miss this, too.
是啊,我覺得我也會懷念的。
I like you.
我喜歡你。