Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
Turn it off.
關掉
She's ruthless without her humanity.
她失去了人性十分無情
I'm done playing nice.
敬酒不吃吃罰酒
I guess it was a good idea that he was wearing this.
幸好我讓他戴著這個戒指
That's emotion, Elena.
埃琳娜,那就是情感
Silas is psychic. He can get into people's heads,
賽拉斯能通靈,他能侵入人的大腦
read their minds, make them see things that aren't really there.
窺探人的想法,讓他們產生幻覺
Silas wants me to drop the veil
賽拉斯想要讓我
between our side and the other side.
打破兩個世界之間的界限
He wants to take the cure and then he wants to die.
他想要服下解藥,然后他想死掉
I said I'd help him and I've been hiding from him ever since.
我答應會幫他,但那以后我一直躲著他
What did I do? I almost killed him.
我做了什么,我差點殺了他
Matt. I almost no! No!
馬特,我差點,不不
Emotions are overwhelming you.
所有的情感都會涌上心頭
You just have to focus on one thing, ok?
你只要集中在一種情感上,好嗎
I did. I focused on hate.
我這么做了,我專注于憎惡
Even if you spend 10 minutes of your life hating her, she wins.
你哪怕浪費10分鐘去憎恨她,也是她贏
Not if I kill her.
我殺了她就不是了
And? That did nothing for me.
怎么樣,對我毫無用處
How was it for you?
你覺得呢
Again.
再來
Good. Now.
很好,現在
Focus on letting it go.
集中注意力,放下那種情緒
Or we could skip the sublimating part
或者我們可以跳過凈化心靈的部分
and you can tell me where she is
你告訴我她在哪
so that I can rip her head off.
我就能去把她的頭扯下來了
I don't know where Katherine is
我不知道凱瑟琳在哪
And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you.
就算我知道,我也不會告訴你
Stefan, you're the one who told me to channel all of my emotions
斯特凡,是你讓我把我所有的感情
into one single feeling.
灌注于一種情緒
I realize that. I just figured it would be love,
我知道,但我以為你會灌注于愛
or hope, or compassion.
希望,或者同情
Not unwavering hatred for a ruthless vampire
而不是對一個比你老五百年的冷酷的吸血鬼
that's 500 years older than you.
產生堅定的仇恨
Well?
沒辦法
Give me 50 pullups.
做50個引體向上
You wanted to kill Klaus when you got your emotions back.
你找回感情之后還想殺了克勞斯呢
I know, and I couldn't.
我知道,但我做不到
You don't think I can kill Katherine?
你覺得我殺不了凱瑟琳嗎
I don't think you really want to.
我覺得你并不真想那么做
Maybe you're right.
或許你是對的
Maybe I just want to feel the warmth of her chest cavity
或許,我只想感受一下,我掏出她心臟時
as I rip out her heart
她胸腔的溫度
and watch her face as she realizes
當她意識到我拿走了她的心臟時
I took it from her.
看到她那一刻的表情
Nah, I just want to kill her.
我只想殺了她
It's that simple.
就這么簡單
I'm gonna go shower.
我去沖澡了
So, let me get this straight.
是這么回事嗎
You send out a notice of your impending graduation,
你通知大家你即將畢業
and people feel obliged to give you money?
大家就覺得該給你錢嗎
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Sounds brilliant.
好聰明啊
Why aren't you participating?
你怎么不這么干呢
I don't have a whole lot of family.
我的家人不多
Well, that makes two of us.
我也一樣
Besides, I don't think it was my mother's dream
再說,我想我媽媽并不太想
to see me in a cap and gown.
看我穿戴方帽長袍
How about your mom?
你媽媽呢
Let's just say I'm not holding my breath for a graduation check.
這么說吧,我可不敢指望會拿到畢業喜金
Stamp, please.
給我郵票
Thank you.
謝謝
You don't have to pretend to be nice to me, Caroline.
你不用假意對我好,卡羅琳
I know this is just a ploy to keep me distracted.
我知道這是讓我分散注意的計策
You're done? I'm only on my second batch.
你不干了嗎,我這才完成第二批呢
We have family friends in Denver.
我們家在丹佛有朋友
Other than that,
除此之外
no one cares that I'm graduating.
再沒有其他人在乎我畢業了
And to be honest, neither do I.
老實說,我也一樣
You know, that's how you feel now,
我知道你現在是這個感覺
but once you get through this hating Katherine phase
但你一旦度過這個"恨凱瑟琳"的階段
Wait. Do you know where Katherine is?
等等,你知道凱瑟琳在哪嗎
No. Why would I know where she is?
不,我怎么會知道
Yeah, but Caroline, if you did, you would tell me, right?
卡羅琳,你要是知道,會告訴我吧
Elena, you're obsessing.
埃琳娜,你太執迷了
Caroline, listen to me.
卡羅琳,聽我說
If you know where Katherine is,
你要是知道凱瑟琳在哪
you have to tell me.
你必須告訴我
I don't. Elena...chill.
我不用,埃琳娜,冷靜點
Hello!
我來啦
Could you be any creepier?
你還能更嚇人一點嗎
Why are we here?
我們為什么來這兒
You want me to make you truly immortal
你想讓我幫你獲得真正的不死之身
so that nothing can kill you.
刀槍不入
To do that, I need to talk to Qetsiyah,
要做到這點,我得跟凱茨雅通話
which means I need to lower the veil to the other side.
所以我得稍稍開啟通向那邊的界限
That still doesn't explain why you made me trudge through mud
你還是沒說為什么要我走這么多泥巴路
in $500 boots.
我的鞋值五百塊呢
A few miles that way,
往那邊幾英里
12 hybrids were killed at the Lockwood cellar.
在洛克伍德家地下室,12個混血兒被殺
And a few miles that way, 12 humans died at the Young farm.
往那邊幾英里,楊農場,12個人類被殺
And this is the site where 12 witches were killed.
而這里是12個女巫被殺的地方
13 if you don't get to the point.
你再不說重點就又要多死一個女巫了
It's the expression triangle.
這是表達三角式
I need to charge all 3 points
我要同時沖擊這三點
and channel the mystical energy from Silas's tombstone.
并聯通賽拉斯墓碑的神秘能量
Once that happens, I can drop the veil inside the 3 points
這樣一來,我就能在三點之內打破界限
And just long enough to get what I need.
足夠我得到我需要的答案
And what exactly do you need?
你到底需要什么
Silas has done nothing but torment my friends.
賽拉斯一直在折磨我的朋友
Now he wants to unleash hell on earth.
現在他想帶來人間煉獄
He's evil. In 2,000 years,
他是邪惡的,兩千年來
only one person has been able to put him down.
只有一個人成功制服了他
Let me guess. Qetsiyah.
我猜猜,凱茨雅
If I can contact her,
如果我能聯絡上他
I can ask her how to do it.
我就能問她怎么做
Now hand me the rock.
給我那塊墓碑
You're gonna flood Mystic Falls
你要把一群死去的超自然生物
with dead, supernatural creatures
帶回到神秘瀑布鎮上
so that you can ask a 2,000yearold witch
好求一個兩千歲的女巫
not one but two favors? Ha!
幫你兩個忙
I think I'll take my business elsewhere.
我還是去找別人吧
What the hell?
搞什么
I linked us.
我把我們鏈接在一起了
Which means you're stuck with me for the day.
你今天只能跟我待在一起了
Silas can be anyone.
賽拉斯能幻化成任何人
If he gets in your head and figures out
如果他進入你的思想,并得知
I don't need a full moon to do the spell,
我不需要滿月就能施咒
it's over.
一切都完了
Now, about that tombstone.
墓碑給我吧
You just missed the donuts.
甜甜圈都分光了
Yeah, I was with Elena
我剛剛跟埃琳娜在一起
burning off a few thousand hatefilled calories.
幫她燃燒幾千卡路里滿是仇恨的油脂
What happened to you helping me?
你不是說要幫我嗎
Help? Yes.
幫你,沒問題
Prolonging the inevitable, waste of my time.
但拖延無法避免的事,只是浪費時間
Hmm. You're avoiding.
你在回避
How unexpected.
真沒想到啊
I'm not avoiding.
我沒回避
Elena's only goal is to end Katherine's life,
埃琳娜唯一的目標是結束凱瑟琳的生命
and that's not gonna just magically disappear
光做做普拉提,和果汁凈化身體
with pilates and a juice cleanse.
是不會讓那個目標神奇消失的
Hey, guys. Thanks for coming.
謝謝你們能來
Why were we invited?
找我們來做什么
Well, the hospital has kept the blood banks empty
醫院自從上次血庫遭到洗劫之后
ever since they were raided last month.
就一直沒有再續充血庫
We thought at the very least,
我們以為這至少
it would help keep the vampire population away.
能讓吸血鬼離開這里
And it didn't?
沒奏效嗎
See for yourself.
自己來看看吧
There were 4 other victims in this wing.
這一區還有其他四人受害
Each one almost completely drained of blood.
每一個都幾乎被吸干了血
You think it's Silas?
是賽拉斯干的嗎
Or a doctor with some very questionable bedside manner.
或者是對患者態度十分差的醫生
But 5 victims?
可死了五個人啊
It's a lot of blood and it's not like he can take it with him.
那是多少血啊,又不能把血帶走
Unless he's fueling up for something big.
除非他在積攢力氣,準備應對大事
Big? Any details would be helpful,
大事,希望你能透露點細節
considering I'm dealing with 5 grieving families out there
因為外面有五個悲痛之中的家庭
and a psychic killer on the loose.
還有一個殺人狂在逃
Silas wants Bonnie to do a spell to drop the veil from the other side.
賽拉斯想讓邦妮施咒打破與那邊的界限
I have no idea what that means.
我完全沒聽懂
It's an invisible wall that separates our plane
是一道無形的墻,將我們的世界
from the plane of all dead supernatural creatures.
與所有死去的超自然生物的世界隔開
Now, Silas wants that to go away
賽拉斯想摧毀那道墻
so he can take the cure, die,
服下解藥,死掉
and not have to spend an eternity in a supernatural purgatory.
這樣他死后就不用去超自然生物煉獄了
And when do you suppose Silas plans on doing this?
那賽拉斯打算什么時候做這事
Next full moon. Tomorrow night.
下一次滿月,也就是明晚
Ugh. That old Lockwood cellar reeks of wet dog.
那個洛克伍德家的老地下室一股狗臭味
I'll be staying up here.
我就待在這兒了
You obviously don't know how this works.
你顯然是不理解情況
You realize I'm not just some wandering child in a supermarket, right?
你知道我不是在超市走丟的孩子吧
I'm a vampire that can kill you.
我是個吸血鬼,我能殺了你
Whatever happens to me happens to you.
不管我出什么事,你也會一樣遭殃
Do you really think I want you here?
你以為我想要你來嗎
And what is here? Oh. Right.
這里是什么地方,對了
12 dead hybrids. This should be good.
12個死掉的混血兒,肯定很有趣
Is it supposed to rain tonight?
今晚要下雨嗎
Do I look like a meteorologist?
我像個氣象學家嗎
Someone needs to do something,
得有人做點什么
before she explodes.
否則她要爆炸了
I got this.
我來吧
Drink.
喝
You're putting everyone on edge.
你讓大家都很緊張
So. What's the deal?
你怎么回事啊
I'm new to this whole emotional switch situation.
我對感情開關的事還不太熟悉
It's not complicated. See that dart board?
并不復雜,看見那個靶子了嗎
All I can picture is Katherine's face.
我滿腦子想的都是凱瑟琳的臉
So, your emotions are on, they're just dialed to rage.
就是說你恢復了感情,但是變成憤怒了
Look, Rebekah, I get that we had our Thelma and Louise thing
麗貝卡,我知道我失去人性的時候
back when I had my humanity off,
跟你《末路狂花》了一把
but let me make one thing clear
但讓我聲明一件事
we're not friends.
我們不是朋友
Ok.
好吧
What about us? Are we still friends?
那我們呢,我們還是朋友嗎
All those things you said when your humanity was off,
你失去人性的時候說的那些話
is that how you really feel?
你真的是那么想的嗎
Caroline, I really don't feel like going down memory lane.
卡羅琳,我真的不想去回憶那些事
Well, what about when you said,
那你那句
and I quote, "You're a repulsive,
引用你的原話"你是個令人厭惡的
bloodsucking, control freak monster"?
吸血的,控制狂的怪物"
Did you really mean those things?
那是你的真心話嗎
If you're waiting for an apology, you're not gonna get one.
如果你想讓我道歉,我不會道歉的
I can't let myself feel bad,
我不能讓自己感到抱歉
because if I feel bad, then I feel everything, and...
如果我感到抱歉,就會感到一切
We've all seen how well I handle that.
我們都見識過我當時處理得多好了
The power's completely out.
斷電了
I'll call my mom!
我給我媽打電話
Maybe she knows what's going on.
或許她知道是怎么回事
12 humans burned to death here.
12個人類被燒死在這兒
They died in vain for Silas.
他們為賽拉斯白白犧牲了
What did you do?
你做了什么
I linked the final hot spot.
我跟最后一個地方聯通了
It's time to drop the veil.
該打破界限了
The power outages originated at 3 different places in town
斷電的爆發點來自于鎮上三個不同的地方
The Young farm, the Lockwood estate,
楊牧場,洛克伍德莊園
and a blown transformer off old Miller road.
和老米勒路旁一個壞掉的變壓器
These are the locations of the Silas massacres.
這是賽拉斯三場屠殺的地點啊
It's the expression triangle.
是表達三角式
Bonnie must be doing the spell.
邦妮肯定在施咒
So much for needing a full moon.
看來是不需要滿月了
I know something else.
還有件事
One of the power company guys
電力公司的一個人
has a daughter who goes to school with Bonnie.
他女兒跟邦妮是一個學校的
He saw her leaving the Young farm an hour ago.
他一小時前看到邦妮離開了楊牧場
With Elena.
埃琳娜也在
But Caroline's with Elena.
但埃琳娜跟卡羅琳在一起
Looks like Bonnie Bennett has a new doppelganger friend.
看來邦妮·貝內特找了另一個二重身做朋友
So, how do we find them?
我們要怎么找到她們
Well, they must be somewhere in the triangle.
她們肯定在三角之內
My guess is right in the middle.
我猜是在正中心
And where exactly might that be?
那是哪里
Where's Caroline?
卡羅琳呢
Inside looking for Bonnie.
進去找邦妮了
I think we should split up.
我們該分頭找
Damon and I can look outside while you and Caroline look inside.
我和達蒙在外面找,你和卡羅琳在里面找
All right. Let me know if you find anything.
好吧,有發現告訴我
Someone's an eager beaver.
某人好賣力啊
Where's Katherine?
凱瑟琳在哪
Now I get it.
這下懂了
One brother shoots you down,
弟弟不告訴你
you ask the other one. Great.
就來問哥哥了,真聰明
You know, don't you?
你知道,對吧
Do you not notice all the end of the world crap going on right now?
你沒發現我們正面臨世界終結危機嗎
Tell me that you don't want her dead.
難道你不希望她死掉嗎
After everything that she did to you.
她把你害得那么苦
Stringing you along for hundreds of years.
幾百年讓你魂牽夢繞
Elena, we don't need to list all the reasons that I hate Katherine.
埃琳娜,我們不用列出我恨凱瑟琳的理由
What we need to do is find Bonnie. Come on.
我們得去找到邦妮,走吧
I don't care about Bonnie.
我不在乎邦妮
I care about killing Katherine.
我只在乎殺掉凱瑟琳
They're together.
他們在一起
Ok?
行了吧
So maybe you should do a little less threatening
你還是別急于威脅我
and a little more looking.
趕緊找吧
Come on.
走吧
Hey. There you are. Any luck?
你在這兒啊,找到了嗎
I searched the whole school.
我把學校找遍了
She should be here.
她應該在這兒的
What was that?
什么聲音
Hmm. Ice is melting.
冰化了
It just doesn't make any sense.
這沒道理啊
This is the center of the triangle.
這里是三角的中心
If she's gonna do the spell,
如果她要施咒
She has to do it here.
她肯定會來這兒
This is where they should be.
她們就該在這兒
Actually, I think we're in the right place.
實際上,我想我們來對了地方
Just the wrong elevation.
但是高度不對
Ok. This is the center of the triangle.
這里是三角的中心
I'm ready.
我準備好了
Now give me the tombstone.
給我墓碑
The fact that this spell hinges on some crappy hunk of bloodrock
這個咒語居然要靠一塊破石頭
does little to inspire my confidence.
讓我很沒有信心
It's filled with the calcified blood of Qetsiyah,
里面有凱茨雅鈣化的血
one of the strongest witches in the world.
她是世界上最強大的女巫之一
It'll work.
會起效的
If I remember correctly,
如果我沒記錯
I think there's an entrance in the basement.
地下室有一個入口
Where's the basement?
地下室在哪
Off the boiler room.
鍋爐房旁邊
You hear that?
聽到了吧
All right. I'll meet you there.
好的,在那兒碰頭
What? You're gonna have to stay here.
怎么了,你得待在這兒
Are you kidding me?
你開我心嗎
We really need to stop Bonnie from doing this spell,
我們得阻止邦妮施咒
and if you get all murderous and screw it up
如果你殺心一起,搞砸了
Is that really the reason?
你真是為了這個嗎
As selfrighteous as Stefan is,
不管斯特凡怎么自以為是
he has a point.
他說得有道理
Behind your rage, there is a tidal wave of feelings.
你的憤怒之后,是一股情緒的巨浪
All of your guilt,
你的愧疚
all your grief.
你的悲傷
Every emotion you've ever put off.
每一種被你推開的情緒
And killing Katherine's gonna let it all in,
殺掉凱瑟琳會讓這些情緒一涌而上
and if you can't handle it,
如果你無法面對
then we're back to square one.
那我們又回到原點了
And if I can?
如果我能呢
What if killing Katherine takes away all that grief and guilt?
如果殺了凱瑟琳我的悲傷和愧疚就消失了呢
What if killing Katherine
如果殺了凱瑟琳
finally lets me feel all the good things that I've lost?
能終于讓我感到我失去的一切美好
Damon, help me.
達蒙,幫幫我
As soon as I get over this hurdle, I'll be me.
我一越過這個障礙,就會變回自己了
I'll be able to think clearly.
我就能理智思考
I'll be myself and everything will go back to normal.
回到我原來的樣子,一切都會恢復如初
She's strong. And crafty. And you'll die.
她很強大,很聰明,你會死的
Then at least I'll die trying.
那至少我拼死一試了
What is happening?
怎么回事
I'm channeling the expression triangle.
我在連通表達三角式
It's done.
完成了
The veil is down.
界限已經打破
Need a hand?
需要幫忙嗎
So, this is either really good or really bad.
不是吉星高照,就是大禍臨頭
It's good to see you, too, Damon.
見到你很高興,達蒙
I'd say the feeling was mutual,
很想說我也一樣
except a lot of people aren't exactly
但是最近經常有人
who they say they are around here.
"表里不一"
You think I'm Silas? Are you kidding me?
你以為我是賽拉斯,開什么玩笑
See, this puts us in a bit of a pickle,
這可讓我犯難了
cause that is exactly what Silas would say.
因為那正是賽拉斯會說的話
Now, would Silas know about locker 42?
賽拉斯會知道42號柜子里有什么嗎
Hang on.
等等
If I can see you, and I can touch you,
如果你能讓我看得見摸得著
that means the little witch did it.
那就是小女巫做到了
She dropped the veil.
她打破了界限
Not completely.
沒有完全打破
It's only down inside the expression triangle.
只是在表達三角式內打破界限
If I step outside of it, it's
如果我走出這個范圍
back to ghost world.
就會再次回到鬼魂那邊
Where's everybody? I figure with the veil down,
大家都去哪了,我以為界限打破了
it'd be like ghostapalooza.
就是鬼魂大聚會呢
Not every ghost has a reason to come back to Mystic Falls.
不是所有鬼魂都想重回神秘瀑布鎮
Just the ones like me,
只有像我這樣的
looking out for their idiot best friends.
惦記白癡兄弟的人才會回來
I'm more worried about the ones looking out for their enemies.
我更擔心那些想回來尋仇的人
This wind is weird.
這風刮得邪乎
One minute it was blowing like a hurricane.
剛剛還有颶風之勢
Now nothing, not even a breeze.
現在又一切風平浪靜
Looks like something wicked finally came.
看來邪惡的事情終于發生了
You know, you don't have to be here.
你不必留在這里
I mean, technically, only one of us is getting paid.
嚴格說來,我們倆只有一人在領工資
But it's fun. And kind of cozy.
但我覺得有意思,這里很舒服
With the storm outside and the candlelight.
室外狂風怒吼,室內燭光搖曳
And us.
你我二人獨處
My god. Kol.
我的老天,科爾
Greetings from the dead. So, who fancies a drink?
來自死者的問候,有人想喝酒慶祝嗎
I thought I'd never see you again.
我以為再也見不到你了
Spare me the waterworks, sister.
妹妹,省省你的眼淚吧
I've already watched you grieve.
我見識過你的悲傷
Lasted a full 24 hours, remember?
不過持續了一天而已,記得嗎
I'm assuming this means Bonnie dropped the veil.
看來邦妮打破了界限
Not completely, and not for long.
沒完全打破,也持續不了多久
But who am I to give up an opportunity for revenge?
但我怎能放棄報仇的大好機會呢
My killer's already dead,
殺我的人已經死了
but his sister's just as culpable.
但他姐姐可以代他受過
So maybe you could help me find her.
也許你能幫我找到她
If you hurt Elena
你要是敢動埃琳娜
I'm going to.
她死定了
But please, continue. I'm curious as to where you're going with this.
但請你接著說,我很好奇,你能把我怎么樣
You've made your point, Kol. Leave.
我們知道你的來意了,科爾,你走吧
First tell me where I can find Elena.
先告訴我埃琳娜在哪
She left here hours ago.
她已經離開好幾個小時了
We don't know where she is. Now get out.
我們不知道她在哪里,你馬上走
I see you finally got the quarterback to pay attention to you.
你終于讓四分衛注意到你了
How's the throwing arm, champ?
投球的胳膊怎么樣,冠軍
Tick tock, Bonnie.
抓緊時間哦,邦妮
Stop talking.
別說話了
I can't reach out to Qetsiyah with you
你每五秒鐘干擾我一次
breaking my concentration every 5 seconds.
這樣我沒法聯系到凱茨雅
Bonnie. Did you hear that?
邦妮,聽到沒有
Someone's coming.
有人來了
Will you be quiet?
你能安靜會兒嗎
I have vampire hearing, Bonnie,
我有吸血鬼的聽覺,邦妮
and there's someone here.
肯定有人來了
Unlink me so that I can go stall them
放開我讓我去拖住他們
while we wait for Qetsiyah to show up.
我們好順利等到凱茨雅出現
I'm not letting you go.
我不會放開你的
Then at least give me some slack.
那至少給我點自由
Fine. Go. Stop them.
好,去吧,去阻止他們
Silas?
賽拉斯
Come and get me.
來抓我呀
Hello, Katherine.
你好,凱瑟琳
I let you out of your cage
我把你放出來
and this is how you thank me?
你就這樣謝我嗎
No. This is how I thank you.
不,我要這樣謝你
Bonnie. Bonnie, what happened?
邦妮,邦妮,怎么回事
Katherine. Find katherine. We're linked.
凱瑟琳,去找凱瑟琳,我們連通了
Then unlink her.
那就解除啊
You go. I'll stay with Bonnie.
你去找她,我留下陪邦妮
You have done nothing but suck the happiness out of my life.
一直以來,你把我生命中的幸福都奪走了
Well, now I get to kill you.
現在我可以殺了你
No, wait, please.
不要,等等,求你了
Goodbye, Katherine.
永別了,凱瑟琳
Stefan!
斯特凡
Thanks for the save, handsome.
謝謝你救我,帥哥
Get the hell out of here before I kill you myself.
趁我自己動手之前馬上滾
Really? I'm your biggest problem right now?
真的嗎,你現在最大的麻煩是我嗎
You know, I could just cure this for you easily, right?
你知道我可以很輕松地治好你吧
I'll be fine.
我沒事
Why won't you ever let me help you?
為什么不讓我幫你
It's not you, it's...
不是針對你,而是...
Look, people in this town
這個鎮上的人
have a bad habit of turning into vampires
總是一不小心就變成吸血鬼了
and I'd like to graduate high school as a human.
我想以人的身份高中畢業
I think there's a first aid kit in the back.
后面應該有個急救箱
OK.
我去拿
Caroline, how are you still here
卡羅琳,你怎么還在這里...
Oh, my God.
天吶
I have to keep cutting.
我得一直割自己
Bonnie, are you OK?
邦妮,你還好吧
Yeah, now that I unlinked her.
還好,我已經解除連通了
What are you doing down here?
你在這里干什么
Waiting for Qetsiyah.
等凱茨雅
You might be waiting a while.
你可能會等很久
Qetsiyah's not coming, Bonnie.
邦妮,凱茨雅是不會出現的
Silas.
賽拉斯
ButI saw Caroline. How?
但是我看見了卡羅琳,怎么會這樣
I thought you couldn't get inside my head.
我以為你無法控制我的思想
That's what I wanted you to think.
那是我制造的假象
I can make you see whatever I want you to see.
我能讓你看見我想讓你看見的
Am I a disfigured monster?
我是個丑陋的怪物嗎
Of course not.
當然不是
A monster is what I wanted you to see.
怪物只不過是我想讓你看見的樣子
That's the beauty of all this.
這就是這一切的精妙之處
You have no idea who I am.
你根本不知道我是誰
Or what I look like.
或是我長什么樣子
Or how deep I am inside of your head.
還有我能怎樣控制你的思想
You thought that you were more powerful than me?
你真以為你比我強大嗎
I'm stronger than you can imagine.
我比你想象得強大多了
I defeated the hunter's curse in minutes.
我在幾分鐘內打破了獵人詛咒
You thought that you could betray me.
你以為你可以背叛我
You can't. I will always be one step ahead.
你不能,我永遠都能先人一步
How could you save her?
你怎么能救她
She was as good as dead.
她本來就要死了
Yeah, and so was Bonnie.
對,邦妮也是
Bonnie used a spell to link herself to Katherine,
邦妮施咒把自己和凱瑟琳合為一體
so if you killed her, Bonnie would be dead, too,
如果你殺了她,邦妮也會死
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because I saw her, Elena.
因為我見過她,埃琳娜
You almost killed your best friend.
你差點殺了你最好的朋友
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Really? You never wanted me to kill Katherine.
真的,你一直都不想我殺凱瑟琳
Why are you protecting her, Stefan?
你為什么要保護她,斯特凡
Listen to yourself. Your rage is making you crazy.
聽聽你自己的話,你的憤怒讓你失去了理智
Do you still have feelings for her?
你還對她有感覺嗎
This isn't even about Katherine.
重點不是凱瑟琳
This is about Jeremy.
是杰里米
What, you think that killing her
你以為只要殺了她
will take all that pain away?
你的痛苦就會消失
It won't.
不會的
Oh, but beating up cinder blocks will?
那打煤渣磚就可以嘍
No. It's a distraction.
不,那是分散注意力的辦法
Just like killing Katherine,
跟殺凱瑟琳
just like turning your emotions off.
和關閉情感是一樣的
The truth is, there are no shortcuts.
事實上,這是沒有捷徑的
You are a vampire, Elena.
你現在是個吸血鬼,埃琳娜
Loss is part of the deal.
失去至親至愛是不可避免的
Look, I've been alive for 163 years.
我已經活了163年了
I have lost more loved ones than I can count
我失去的親友不計其數
and it hurts me every single time.
每一次都令我無比痛苦
So, there's no hope.
那就沒希望了
You're saying I'm hopeless.
你是說我已經沒有希望了
No. I'm saying you have to face your grief.
不是,我是說你得直面你的痛苦
But you don't have to do it alone. I can help you.
但是你不用一個人去面對,我可以幫你
Oh, of course you can. God, Stefan,
你當然可以,天啊,斯特凡
always trying to help and your concern for me is just like
總是想幫我,你對我的關心就像
You're transferring your rage onto me. That's good.
你在把憤怒轉移到我身上,很好
I don't need to transfer anything.
我不需要轉移怒氣
I can hate two people just fine.
我可以同時憎恨你們兩個
Just like the cinder block. Nothing.
跟打磚塊一樣,沒感覺
Caroline, hey, snap out of it.
卡羅琳,快掙脫出來
I need to bleed.
我要流血
Silas wants me to bleed.
賽拉斯讓我流血
Stop it. You're hallucinating.
住手,你這都是幻覺
Just let me do this. I need to do this.
讓我動手吧,我必須這么做
You're gonna cut your hands off.
你會把雙手砍掉的
She's been here the whole time.
她一直在這兒
That means Silas is with you.
所以跟你在一起的是賽拉斯
Perfect. Yeah, it gets worse.
好極了,還有更壞的
The veil's down.
界限被打破了
Kol came by looking for Elena.
科爾回來找埃琳娜了
Seemed a little pissed.
看上去挺生氣的
Do you have any good news for me, Donovan?
你就不能來點好消息嗎,多諾萬
We'll handle this. Just...watch your back.
我們會搞定的,你自己小心
Call Stefan. Tell him about Caroline.
給斯特凡打電話,告訴他卡羅琳的消息
Tell him to keep an eye on Elena.
讓他看著點埃琳娜
God knows he'll do a better job than me.
他肯定比我更能照顧好她
Stefan? Isn't she your girlfriend?
斯特凡,她不是你女朋友嗎
Who knows? I know she was sired to me.
誰知道呢,我知道她曾對我認祖歸忠
I know her emotions were off.
我知道她關掉了人性
I know she's so full of rage
還知道她現在怒火中燒
she wants to rip Katherine's head off
要擰掉凱瑟琳的腦袋
But you have no idea how she feels about you
但你不知道她對你是什么感覺
and now you're freaking out.
所以你驚慌失措
Call Stefan.
快去給斯特凡打電話吧
Let go of me!
放開我
Have you tried compelling her?
你試過控制她嗎
I can't. She's on vervain.
不行,她服了馬鞭草
Let me go!
放開我
Look, Caroline, you're graduating
聽著卡羅琳,你就要畢業了
and Uncle Bob and Aunt Mary
鮑勃叔叔和瑪麗嬸嬸
really want you to graduate with both your hands.
還想看著你雙手健全地畢業呢
I need to keep cutting. I need to keep cutting.
我必須砍自己,我不能停
I need to keep cutting. Stop!
我得繼續砍,住手吧
Bitch!
賤人
That is the Caroline I know and loathe.
這才是我認識并討厭的卡羅琳
Stay away from me.
離我遠點
Gladly.
非常樂意
Once you finish the spell.
只要你完成咒語
Then when the veil is dropped completely,
等界限被完全打破
I can take the cure.
我就能服下解藥
I just want to pass on, Bonnie.
我只想逝去,邦妮
I'll even let you kill me.
甚至可以由你殺死我
I'll be out of your life for good.
這樣我就從你生命中永遠消失了
But every dead supernatural creature
但每個死去的超自然生物
will be roaming the earth.
都會回來作惡
Well, if you don't help me,
如果你不幫我
I'll be roaming the earth.
我就會作惡
I was never gonna drop the veil.
我從沒打算打破界限
I'm curious. What was your plan?
我很好奇,你有什么計劃
Powwow with Qetsiyah?
跟凱茨雅來個心電感應
Brainstorm ways to put me down?
一起想辦法制服我
Qetsiyah's not coming.
凱茨雅不會來的
She wants me on the other side with her.
她想讓我去那邊陪她
For eternity.
直到永遠
Bonnie? Bonnie?
邦妮,邦妮
That sounds familiar.
那聽起來很熟悉
Maybe Damon will convince you.
也許達蒙可以說服你
I won't let you You won't let me what?
我不會讓你,不會讓我什么
You feel that, Bonnie?
你感覺到了嗎,邦妮
The air. Thinning.
空氣,越來越稀薄
Barely enough to breathe.
快無法呼吸了
"Brother and friend"?
"弟弟和朋友"
What genius came up with that one?
哪個天才想到的
I give up, Jer.
我放棄了,杰里
I really wanted to kill her for you, but...
我真的很想為你殺死她,但是
There's no point. Stefan's right.
這樣也無濟于事,斯特凡說得對
It's just a distraction. And...
這只是分散注意力,而且
I can't. I can't do this.
我不能,我做不到
I can't
不能
I can't move on,
我放不下
and I don't want to.
而且我也不想
If that makes me weak, then fine, I'm weak.
如果這讓我脆弱,那么好,我很脆弱
But I can't handle you...
但是我無法接受
you being gone...
你已不在
And I can't handle feeling like this anymore.
我再也無法接受這樣的感覺
Hello, old friend.
你好,老朋友
Pity about your brother.
你弟弟的事真可惜
Guess it's just me against you now.
看來這下只剩你和我了
Bonnie.
邦妮
This isn't real, Bonnie.
這不是真的,邦妮
Feel the air in your lungs.
感受你肺部的空氣
Break through.
沖破幻覺
Silas?
賽拉斯
Would Silas try and save your life?
賽拉斯會試著救你嗎
Now, breathe, child.
呼吸,孩子
There.
好了
I was so worried about you.
我好擔心你
I know.
我知道
But I'm ok.
但我很好
I've been watching over you.
我一直看著你
I messed up.
我搞砸了
I'm sorry.
對不起
You can still stop Silas.
你仍然可以阻止賽拉斯
No, I can't.
不行
Qetsiyah was able to immobilize him
凱茨雅曾經把他定住
so he couldn't feed and get into people's heads.
他就無法進食,無法進入到別人的頭腦里
I don't know how to do that.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how to put him down.
我不知道要怎樣放倒他
You can do that.
你可以
Expression is the manifestation of your will.
表達是你意志的體現
You can do anything.
你無所不能
I don't like it, but sometimes, there are no choices.
我不喜歡這樣,但有時候沒有別的辦法
But you are strong enough.
但你足夠強大
You can do this.
你可以做到
Whoa. It's just me.
是我
I called Stefan. He's heading for Elena.
我打電話給斯特凡了,他會去找埃琳娜
Did you find Silas?
你找到賽拉斯了嗎
Yup.
找到了
Oh! Damon, it's me!
達蒙,是我啊
No, you're not.
你不是
I've spent more time in these tunnels than I care to admit
我在這地道里轉悠的時間實在是太長了
and there's no way you just came from the school.
而你絕不可能剛從學校趕來
Your mind games don't work on me, Silas.
你的小伎倆對我沒用,賽拉斯
I may not be able to kill you,
也許我沒法殺死你
but I will stop you.
但我一定會阻止你
I will make the blood clot in your veins.
我要讓你血管中的血液凝固
I will make every bone, muscle, and joint
我要你身上的每塊骨頭,肌肉和關節
in your body turn to stone.
都固結成石
You won't have power over us anymore.
你將不能再控制我們
What the hell is happening?
這是怎么回事
He can't hide behind his mind control anymore.
他再也不能精神控制別人了
He's becoming his true self.
他在還原真身
Who exactly might his true self be?
他的真身到底什么樣
I guess we'll never know.
恐怕我們永遠不會知道
Now, this is what I've missed.
這就是我錯過的
Two people connecting.
你我聯絡感情
It's lonely on the other side.
在那邊可真孤單啊
I swear, being invisible will drive you mad.
說真的,做隱形人真讓人抓狂
The way you couldn't see me standing in front of you,
哪怕我站在你面前,你也看不見我
or feel my breath on your cheek as I whispered
當我對你低語各種我希望你受虐的方式
all the ways that I wished for you to suffer.
你也感覺不到我呼在你臉頰上的氣
But alas, now you can.
不過呢,現在你能看到我了
Go ahead, Kol. Kill me.
動手吧,科爾,殺了我吧
You'll be doing me a favor.
那可是幫我的忙了
As you wish, darling.
如你所愿,親愛的
How many times do I need to kill you?
我究竟要殺你多少遍
Jeremy Gilbert.
杰里米·吉爾伯特
Welcome back.
歡迎回來
Now, what's the saying?
那句話怎么說來著
Kill me once, shame on you,
殺我一次,其錯在人
kill me twice, shame on
殺我兩次,其錯在...
Let's leave it at that, shall we?
就停在這里吧,如何
Elena? Elena!
埃琳娜,埃琳娜
Jeremy.
杰里米
You need to get rid of Silas' body.
你們得處理掉賽拉斯的身體
Well, there's a slight problem, Medusa.
有個小問題,美杜莎
Even though you turned him into stone,
就算你把他變成石頭了
if he gets one more drop of blood,
只要有一滴血
he's back to his old mind tricks.
他又會死而復生的
All right, so, let's do what we should've done to Klaus.
那我們就用本打算用來對付克勞斯的辦法
Let's drop his body in the middle of the ocean.
把他扔到海中央去
Bonnie...
邦妮...
I don't know what to say.
我不知道該說什么
You don't have to say anything.
什么也不用說
I was so horrible to you.
我之前對你那么差勁
You weren't you.
那時的你不是你
I know what that's like.
我知道那種感覺
I wasn't me for a long time.
我也曾經很長時間不是自己
We can talk about that later.
我們可以晚點再聊這事
You got some catching up to do.
你還有很多話要跟他聊呢
Thank you, Bonnie.
謝謝你,邦妮
I'll give you guys as much time as I can...
我會盡量多給你們一些時間
But I have to go put the veil back up.
但我得重新恢復界限
I should make sure Kol's body is somewhere safe
在界限恢復前,我得確保科爾的尸體
until the veil goes back up.
放在安全的地方
Stefan, wait.
斯特凡,等等
Welcome back.
歡迎回來
There isn't enough time.
時間不夠了
It'll never be enough time.
永遠都不會夠
Damon, I'm sorry. Stop.
達蒙,對不起,不用說了
The most important thing right now is Jeremy.
現在最重要的是杰里米
And saying goodbye.
還有好好道別
Good. You're here.
很好,你在這里
We need to celebrate.
我們得慶祝一下
Yeah. I'm not really in the mood to...celebrate.
其實我沒什么心情,慶祝
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Silas is dead, or whatever,
賽拉斯死了,或是,管他呢
And you're just sitting here like a bump on a log.
而你就呆頭呆腦坐在這里
There was someone that I thought I would see today,
今天我原以為我會見到某個人
and...I didn't.
但卻沒有
That's all.
就是這樣
You better mean me.
你最好是在說我
You've got to be kidding me.
開玩笑吧
Thank you for keeping an eye on this one.
謝謝你,照看這家伙
Calcified Silas is a heavy son of a bitch.
鈣化的賽拉斯真是重得要死
Can't think of a more appropriate way
再也沒有比這更合適的方式
to spend my last moment as a semiliving person.
度過半死不活的最后時刻
Oh, I'm sorry. You have someplace better to be?
抱歉,你還有更好的地方可去嗎
Guess not.
我想是沒了
Thought you were cutting back.
我還以為你要戒酒呢
Yeah, well...
那個嘛
I thought you were gonna take care of the children.
我還以為你會照顧好孩子們呢
You heard that?
你聽到了
That's not creepy.
一點都不恐怖
I...found this in the dead guy's pocket.
我在一個死人的口袋里發現了這個
Thought it might do more use here than, say,
我覺得這玩意在這里比在海底下
3 miles below sea level.
更有用處
What the hell am I supposed to do with this?
我該拿這玩意怎么辦呢
Get the girl.
抱得美人歸吧
She punched you in the face?
她一拳打在你臉上了
Yup.
是啊
Take a hint.
學會看臉色吧
So, you've been back what, 5 minutes,
你回來才5分鐘吧
and you're already laughing at me?
就開始嘲笑我了
No. I've been laughing at you for a while.
不是,我已經嘲笑你好久了
You just haven't been able to see me.
你只是一直看不到我
Do you have any idea how much I missed you?
你知道我有多想你嗎
Trust me. I do.
相信我,我知道
Although I see I've been replaced by another blonde.
不過看來我已經被另一個金發姑娘取代了
What'd you give me that look for?
你為什么這幅表情
She's cute.
她很可愛
Do not start.
別說了
You have to put up the veil.
你必須恢復界限
Not yet.
暫時還不行
What are you doing, Bonnie?
你在干什么,邦妮
I can bring Jeremy back.
我可以讓杰里米起死回生
I can keep him here.
我可以讓他留在這里
No, you can't.
不,不行
Elena needs him. This was always the plan.
埃琳娜需要他,我一直有這打算
Jeremy wasn't supposed to die.
杰里米不該死
It was the will of nature.
這是自然的意志
There is no magic in this world
這個世界沒有魔法
that is strong enough to challenge it.
強大到挑戰自然的意志
I have every magic.
我擁有一切魔法
I have the spirits.
我擁有圣靈
Phasmatos, raverus un animun.
(咒語)
Stop it! I have expression.
停下,我有表達
Stop it, Bonnie.
停下,邦妮
And I have the darkness.
我還擁有黑暗
Bonnie, don't.
邦妮,不要
Phasmatos, raverus un animun.
(咒語)
In case Caroline didn't thank you
萬一卡羅琳不感謝你
for pulling her out of that hallucination earlier...Thanks.
把她從幻覺中拉出來,我先說謝了
I'm just glad I got a chance to knock her upside the face.
我只是很高興有機會扇她大嘴巴
Oh, my god.
我的天
Who the hell is that?
那是誰
That is my exboyfriend Alexander.
那是我的前男友亞歷山大
He's a vampire hunter.
他是個吸血鬼獵人
Thank god. The power's coming back.
謝天謝地,電力恢復了
Maybe that means the veil's almost up
也許那意味著界限快要恢復了
and he'll disappear again.
他會再次消失了
Or not.
或許不是
We should get out of here.
我們應該趕緊離開
You should.
的確
Too bad you can't.
可惜你休想
I'm sorry, Bonnie.
很遺憾,邦妮
The spell. It was just too much.
咒語,太強大了
Oh, my god.
我的天
I'm dead.
我死了