"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是你了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
You are running my business
你耍著高中生的卑劣手段
like you're still the meanest girl in high school.
來運營我的公司
I need to use my power to form the fashionistas of the future,
我需要用自己的能力,用康士坦茨所賜的靈感
with a line for high school girls
設計一個以高中女生為目標客戶的時尚系列
inspired by my Constance uniform.
從而躋身時尚界風向標
I'm sorry I didn't say anything when you told me you loved me.
對不起,當你告訴我你愛我的時候我沒回應你
All I wanted was a fresh start.
我所盼望的不過是個全新的開始
That's what I want.
這就是我想要的
Well, we had to come to some kind of agreement,
我們不得不做出這樣的約定
or we never would've left that hotel room in Monte Carlo.
不然我們會永遠不會離開蒙特卡洛的酒店房間
It won't be much longer, I promise.
不會耽擱太久了,我保證
We're happy to extend "The Spectator's" line of credit.
我們很高興提高《觀察家》的信用額度
Are you sure wanna cosign on this loan?
你確定要聯合署名嗎
Send me the documents to sign in the morning.
明早把文件送過來給我簽
When Ivy was in the apartment, she said Bart walked in
上次艾薇溜進公寓,說注意到巴特走進來時
with an envelope he held on to rather tightly.
手里緊握著一個信封
Is there anything missing?
有沒有少了什么東西
That painting of the rainbow woman is gone.
彩虹女人的畫像不在了
In that film, the head of the drug cartel
在那個電影中,販毒集團的頭目
stored his illegal account information
把他非法的賬戶信息
in the back of a painting.
藏在一幅畫的后面
Sold for $1.1 million.
110萬成交
That piece is a critical component of my campaign against Bart.
那幅畫是我扳倒巴特的關鍵環節
If I topple him, Lily won't be far behind.
如我扳倒了他,那扳倒莉莉也不遠了
I'll sell you the painting.
我會把那幅畫賣給你
Where the hell is that envelope?
那個信封到底哪去了
Someone took it off.
有人把它拿走了
Then they've got the evidence!
那么他們就拿到了證據
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
絕望的時候需要非常手段
And even the most disciplined people
以至最自律的人
can resort to destruction.
都能訴諸于破壞
Funny, I didn't ask for turndown service.
真好笑,我可沒叫翻屋服務
But did you find what you're looking for?
不過你找到想找的東西了嗎
While others try to rebuild bridges
而另一些人想用更親密的戰術
using more intimate tactics.
重修舊好
Wow, this is amazing.
這太不可思議了
Really. And I'm not just talking about this espresso.
真的,我說的不僅是這杯濃縮咖啡
I wish we could just stay like this forever.
我希望我們就像這樣待一輩子
Me, too.
我也是
The only thing missing is fresh air.
但我們還缺點新鮮空氣
Are you--do you think maybe today that we could, uh...
你覺得我們今天能不能
actually go outside?
出去走走
Come on. You know that we can't be seen together in public
別啊,在我們完全確定關系之前
until we're sure that this is absolutely real.
不能一起出現在公眾面前
Well, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure.
我不知道你怎么想,但我十分確定
I can't think of any reason to hold back.
我想不出任何退卻的理由
Well, here's a big one.
面前就有個理由
All of our friends are furious at us.
我們所有的朋友對我們怒不可遏
If we wanna be a couple in the real world,
如果我們真的要成一對兒
we need to go out and make amends.
我們得出去賠罪
Okay, where do we start?
好的,從誰開始
I'll start with Blair, and you start with Nate.
我從布萊爾開始,你去找內特
And then afterwards, brunch and a movie on me. I promise.
完事后,我請吃早午餐跟看電影,我保證
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, my, uh, suite needs tidying.
是的,我套房需要打掃收拾
Could you please send the maid service?
能給我派個女傭來嗎
On second thought, send all the maids you have.
等等,還是把所有的女傭都派過來吧
Where is it? In the safe?
東西在哪,鎖保險箱里了
I see you changed the combination.
我看你改了密碼
What could possibly be so important that you misplaced it?
你錯放了什么東西這么重要
Your viagra?
你的偉哥嗎
Cut the crap, Chuck.
恰克,廢話少說
There's the Richard Phillips. It used to have a backing.
這幅理查德·菲利普斯原來有襯背的
I know you have it.
我知道是你拿了
You mean the papers that hold the proof to your illegal oil activities?
你是說那些證明你非法交易石油的文件嗎
Papers?
文件嗎
You don't have it.
看來你沒拿到
You don't even know what you're looking for.
你甚至都不知道要找的是什么東西
Oh, sorry to interrupt this riveting oedipal showdown,
真不好意思打斷你們精彩的攤牌
but I think I have what you're looking for.
但我想我手上有你們要找的東西
Mr. Boyer! Mr. Boyer!
波伊爾先生,波伊爾先生
Could I speak with you, please?
我能跟你談談嗎
This is completely inappropriate, Mr. Archibald.
阿齊布爾德先生,這很不妥
I'm on personal time.
現在是我私人時間
I apologize for the intrusion,
抱歉打擾你了
but you won't return any of my phone calls.
但你不回我任何電話
All right, I'll be brief, I promise.
這樣吧,我保證長話短說
Look, your credit line was due last week.
你的信用額度在上周就到期了
Now if you can't come up with the funds,
現在你要是想不到辦法籌集資金
I don't see how I can assist you.
我不知道我能怎么幫你
Mr. Boyer, this paper means everything to me.
波伊爾先生,這份文件對我來說至關重要
I've put all my personal assets into it, all right?
我把我全部身家都壓在這上面了
You know how people always tell you to bet on yourself?
人們都說為自己賭一把
Well, that's what I did, and I just--
我就是這么做的,我只是
I need someone else to bet on me, too.
我還需要其他人在我身上下注
Look, I respect your passion,
你的激情值得贊賞
but I'm afraid in this economy,
但是在當前的經濟形勢下
people aren't willing to take a bet.
大家恐怕都不愿意冒風險下注
"The Spectator" is not a risk.
《觀察家》不會有風險的
It won't fail because it can't.
它不會也不能失敗
It's everything I've got, Mr. Boyer.
它是我的一切,波伊爾先生
Now if you could just get me a little more time...
如果您能再給我一點時間...
No promises,
不保證一定可以
but I'll talk to the lender.
但是我會和貸款人談談的
Oh! Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝,太感謝了
I promise you won't regret it.
我保證您一定不會后悔
Yes.
太好了
Just think, Dorota.
想想看,多洛塔
I started off dressing the minions,
我先是影響小跟班們的穿衣風格
and now I'll be dressing the masses.
而現在我要引領大眾著裝風潮了
Miss Blair has come long way.
布萊爾小姐有了很大的提升
All grown up with her--her own Barneys co-op pop-up shop.
一同成長的還有她自己的"巴尼斯潮流店"
Now the gift bags must be perfect.
禮品袋必須完美無缺
What are you doing here?
你來這干什么
Blair, I know that I've done some horrible things,
布萊爾,我知道我做了一些令人憎惡的事
but I am so sorry, and I've come to make amends.
但我很抱歉,我是來給你賠罪的
Amends would imply that there's something to be mended.
賠罪意味著事情是可以彌補
What you did can never be fixed.
而你的所作所為永遠無法補救
You've sworn that our friendship is beyond repair in the past,
你不是還發誓說,我們的友誼無法修復
but we've always gotten through it.
但我們總能和好如初
Well, this time is different.
這次不一樣了
You seduced Dan on the bar at the Campbell apartment--
你在坎貝爾公寓的酒吧里勾引了丹
the very same spot you deflowered my first boyfriend.
而且同一個地方,你還給我的初戀破了處
I would never be that cruel to you...
我永遠都不會那樣殘忍地對你
on purpose.
起碼不會有意那樣
I won't accept losing you.
我不想失去你
So... I'm just gonna sit here
那...我就一直坐在這
until you realize how sorry I am
直到你意識到我有多么抱歉
and how much I love you.
以及我有多么愛你
Suit yourself.
隨便你
Sit there, quietly, like a mannequin.
靜靜地坐在那,像人臺一樣
That's what you're best at anyway.
你最擅長這個了
And what are you best at, Blair?
你最擅長什么呢,布萊爾
Your new junior line?
你新推出的少女系列嗎
And what makes you think the Katniss Everdeen generation
你憑什么認為凱特尼斯·伊芙狄恩這代人,凱特尼斯·伊芙狄恩,《饑餓游戲》女主角
is going to care about Blair Waldorf's pleated skirts?
會喜歡布萊爾·霍道夫的百褶裙
You're not a teenager anymore.
你已經不是少女了
So? Designers don't have to be teenagers in order to influence them.
那又怎樣,設計師不是少女也可以影響他們
In--in fact, no one--
實際上沒有人
Is talking to you!
沒有人在和你說話
Just be quiet.
安靜點
The world already has Stella and Phoebe
他們已經有了斯特拉和菲比(斯特拉·麥卡特尼,菲比·菲羅,穆里維姐妹,均為設計師)
and the Mulleavy sisters.
還有穆里維姐妹
Blair's too old to be the queen bee
布萊爾太老了,當不了社交女王
and not established enough to be a fashion star.
名氣不夠,也做不了時尚明星
She's stuck in the middle.
她夾在中間
And what could be less cool than being a tween?
還有什么比夾在中間更無趣呢
Well, I guess we'll have to see tonight.
我想,今晚就能見分曉了
I could tell by the frenzy at the auction,
我就知道,拍賣會上你們那么瘋狂
there had to be more at stake than just art.
肯定是為除了藝術之外的更重要的原因
And then I found the microfilm in the painting.
然后我就在畫里找到了微縮膠卷
I don't know what those numbers mean,
雖然我不知道那些數字的含義
but they obviously mean a lot to you.
但顯然這些數字對你們來說很重要
Name your price.
說個價吧
Whatever he says, I'll double it.
不管他出多少,我都加倍給你
I don't want money.
我不想要錢
What do you want, then?
那你想要什么
Lily.
莉莉
Last year, Lily did everything in her power
去年,莉莉動用一切力量
to hurt me and leave me with nothing.
傷害我,讓我一無所有
No friends, no family, no home.
沒有朋友,沒有家人,也沒有家
I want Lily to know how that feels.
我想要莉莉嘗到同樣的滋味
That's my price.
這就是我的報價
Surely there must be something else.
你肯定有其他想要的東西
All I want is for Lily to be left with no one and nothing.
我只想要莉莉無人陪伴,一無所有
Now whichever one of you makes that happen first
你們兩個誰先做到
can have the microfilm.
誰就可以拿走微縮膠卷
I'll be waiting to hear your plans.
我很期待你們的計劃
And be creative.
有創意一點
It went perfectly!
進展非常順利
You should've seen Bart and Chuck squirm!
你真應該看看巴特和恰克不安的表情
Oh! I can't wait to see lily get caught in their cross fire.
我等不及想看莉莉在他倆的交叉火力下失魂落魄
You really played this out masterfully.
你真的做得很棒
I'm so proud of you.
我為你驕傲
I am just glad this is almost over.
真高興這事快結束了
I missed you so much, it hurt.
我很想你,想得心都痛了
But sometimes the partner is more shocking than the crime itself.
有時候,同伙比犯罪本身更讓人震驚
Okay, what if Nelly is right?
如果內麗是對的怎么辦
What if my line gets lost
如果因為我不是高中生
because I'm not in high school
或者我爸爸不是披頭士成員
or that my dad's not a Beatle?
我的新系列就失敗了怎么辦
Miss Blair, take deep breaths.
布萊爾小姐,深呼吸
Hey, B., you may not be the queen bee anymore, B
你可能不再是社交女王了
but Sage is.
但是塞吉是
If you get her on your side, all the other girls will follow.
如果你把她拉攏來,其他女孩就會接踵而來
What makes you think Sage would do either of us a favor?
你在想什么,塞吉怎么會幫我們的忙
She wouldn't,
她是不會
but she'd do anything to keep me and steven apart.
但是她為讓我和史蒂文分開,可以做任何事
You are apart.
你們倆已經分了開
Well, maybe we make it look like we're getting back together.
也許我們可以營造我倆要重歸于好的假象
I have a photo on my phone.
我手機上有張照片
It's not a sex tape, but it is a kiss.
不是性愛錄像,是我們倆接吻的照片
Maybe we date stamp it
也許我們可以改一下
to make it look like it was taken today.
讓它看起來像今天拍的
And send to "Gossip Girl" to trick Miss Sage.
然后發到《八卦天后》騙塞吉小姐
But all Sage would have to do
但是塞吉只要問問她爸
is ask her dad if it's true.
這事兒就黃了
It makes perfect sense
但也可以理解成
that he would cover our relationship.
他為掩飾我們的關系而撒謊呀
He knows that Sage hates us being together.
他知道塞吉不喜歡我們在一起
So Sage sees the blast and comes to me for help,
然后塞吉看到爆料會向我求助
just like when she thought Steven was proposing,
就像當時她以為史蒂文要跟你求婚一樣
which gives me leverage to ask for her support.
這樣我就有理由向她開條件了
I'll admit, it's not a terrible plan.
我承認,計劃還不賴
Of course, I need photo approval.
當然了,我還需要照片證據
Let me find it.
我給你找
Acceptable.
還行
Now go. No one can suspect we're conspiring.
你快走吧,不能讓別人懷疑我們在密謀
Of course not.
當然不會
You know, I-I played Hedda Gabler in high school,
我高中時都演過海達·嘉布樂(海達·嘉布樂,舞臺劇,著名悲劇性格角色)
but acting like I'm into Rufus
但是假裝喜歡魯弗斯
when I'm really in love with you
真正愛的卻是你
is the hardest role of my life.
是我生命中最難扮演的角色
You deserve an Oscar, darling.
應該給你頒發金像獎的,親愛的
But take solace in knowing that you serve a higher cause.
但你的目的更高尚
Giving Lily her comeuppance?
讓莉莉得到報應
Though I-I still wish we had taken the money and run,
雖然我仍然希望當們拿著錢離開就好了
like I wanted to.
當初也是這么想的
So do I, but this is what Lola wanted.
我也是,但是復仇是洛拉想要的
And Lily deserves to pay for the way she treated you.
莉莉也應該為自己對你的所作所為付出代價
I owe Lola for a lot more than just the money.
除了錢,我欠洛拉的還有很多
I mean, if she hadn't asked you to help transfer the funds to me,
如果不是她讓你幫忙把錢轉給我
I would've never met the real you.
我就不會認識真正的你
Even though it was awful to tear myself away from you,
雖然讓我離開你我很難受
your plan was brilliant.
但是你的計劃確實很棒
Well, now you have access to Lily's secrets and influence
現在你知道莉莉的秘密和它們的影響力
to turn Rufus against her.
這就足以讓魯弗斯和她反目
But if I eat another waffle, I'll puke.
但是如果我再吃華夫餅的話,我會吐的
Now that our plan's almost done,
現在既然我們的計劃都快成功了
can't I please stop this charade?
我能不去演戲了嗎
Not yet. Not yet, no.
還不到時候,不行
I mean, the--the microfilm may be our golden ticket,
雖然我們有微縮膠片這張王牌在手
but we still have to see if Chuck or Bart are willing
但是我們還是得看看恰克或者巴特是不是愿意
to sacrifice Lily for it.
為此而犧牲莉莉
Come on. Let me buy you lunch.
來,我請你吃午餐
And this way,
這樣
you don't have to subsist on waffles alone.
你就不用只靠華夫餅過活了
I know a small, out-of-the-way place.
我知道一個小但是隱秘的地方
I'll pull the car around, okay?
我先去把車開過來,好嗎
Sounds wonderful.
好
Oh, thank God. I've been sick with worry.
謝天謝地,我快擔心死了
Did you find the microfilm at Charles'?
你在查爾斯那里找到微縮膠片了嗎
No, because Chuck doesn't have it. Ivy does.
沒有,因為恰克沒有,在艾薇手里
What? How?
什么,怎么可能
She found it in the lining of the painting
她在那幅畫的內襯里找到的
before she sold it to Chuck the night of the auction.
賣給恰克前她就拿出來了
I am so sorry, Bart.
我真的很抱歉,巴特
W-what does she want for it?
她要那個干什么
You.
為了你
She will give the records to me or Chuck
她會把膠片給我或者恰克
in exchange for destroying your life.
條件是毀了你的生活
With Ivy, I'm not surprised.
是艾薇的話,我毫不驚訝
Of course, I would never do anything to harm you,
當然,我是絕對不會傷害你的
but I worry Chuck will take her up on her offer.
但是我擔心恰克會答應她的要求
Oh, Charles would never actively hurt me.
查爾斯絕對不會主動傷害我的
Don't be naive, Lily.
別太天真,莉莉
If Chuck gets a hold of the microfilm,
如果恰克能拿到微縮膠片
he'll figure it out.
他會衡量這兩者輕重的
Let me call Rufus.
那我給魯弗斯打個電話
Maybe he'll be reasonable and help me get it back
或許他會通情達理,在傷害到別人之前
before anyone gets hurt.
就幫我拿回來
Do what you can.
盡力而為
In the meantime, I'll work on Chuck.
與此同時我會去處理恰克的
You're not seriously thinking about taking Ivy's deal, are you?
你不會是真想接受艾薇的條件吧
I may have no choice.
可能我別無選擇
I asked Lily for help before. She refused.
我之前找過莉莉幫忙,但是她拒絕了
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打擾你們了
What do you want?
你來干什么
I came to apologize.
我是來道歉的
I've been doing some soul-searching.
我一直反省自己的靈魂
That implies you have a soul.
說得好像你有靈魂一樣
That's funny, coming from you.
這話從你嘴里說出來真搞笑
That's hilarious. I mean, who would've thought
真可笑,誰會想到
Chuck Bass turns out to be the good guy
恰克·拜斯是好人
and Humphrey the villain?
而漢弗瑞才是壞蛋
Well, I-I-I really wanna turn that around.
我真的想把角色調換過來
I'm sorry about what I wrote about all of you.
關于寫的你們的事我真的很抱歉
I'm here to make amends.
我是來賠禮道歉的
Well, if you really mean that...
如果你是真心的...
you just gave me an idea.
我突然想到一個主意
Well, if it isn't Gypsy Rose Lee...
這不是吉普賽·羅斯·李嘛(吉普賽·羅斯·李,美國脫衣舞女王)
without the talent.
可惜少了點天賦
I have no need for strippers or sex tapes at my pop-up shop,
我的店不需要脫衣舞女或者性愛錄像帶
so please run along.
所以請你離開
You should be thanking me.
你應該謝謝我
That tape got you exactly what you wanted.
那段錄像讓你得到了你想要的
And did it get you what you wanted?
那你得到你要的東西了嗎
Yeah, it did. My dad and Serena split up,
是的,我爸爸和瑟琳娜分開了
which is how I want them to stay.
但我需要那效果更長久一些
I saw the "Gossip girl" Blast.
我看到"緋聞女孩"爆料了
Has Serena said anything to you
瑟琳娜跟你提起過
about getting back together with my father?
和我爸爸和好的事嗎
She's my best friend. She tells me everything.
她是我最好的朋友,我們無話不談
So it's true.
那么這是真的嗎
Of course, the minute I go to my mom's,
當然了,我一去找我媽媽
he goes crawling back to her.
他就迫不及待去找她了
He swore to me that things were over between them.
他曾向我發誓他們之間結束了
I might be willing to give you some guidance.
我可能會給你一些指示
That is, if you do something for me.
當然,你得幫我些事
Name it.
說吧
You're the queen of Constance,
你是康士坦茨的校園皇后
And I know there's a secret society made of the monarchs
我知道有一個秘密的小社團
of the five most powerful private schools in Manhattan.
成員由曼哈頓的五所頂級私立學校組成
I know because I created it.
我知道因為那是我建立的
So?
所以呢
I want a meeting with the heads of the five families.
我想把五所學校的頭目聚在一起開個會
Make it quick, Lily.
長話短說吧,莉莉
I know you hate me, Rufus.
我知道你恨我,魯弗斯
You made that abundantly clear
你幫助艾薇在拍賣中報復我時
when you helped Ivy enact her revenge at the auction.
就表現得很明顯了
Get to the point.
說重點吧
Ivy's done something now that goes far beyond hurting me.
艾薇的一些所作所為現在不僅僅傷害到我
It endangers my family, my children.
還威脅到我的家人,我的孩子
They used to be your family, too.
曾經他們也是你的家人
W-what kind of danger are you talking about?
你說的是什么樣的威脅
Ivy's in possession of some business records.
艾薇手上拿著一些商業資料
They're simple documents.
雖然只是一些文件
They mean nothing to anyone outside of our family,
對于我家以外的人它沒有任何用
but they have the power to destroy us.
但卻足以毀了我們
Please find it in your heart to be the bigger person.
請找出內心那個善良的你
Get them back for me.
幫我把文件拿回來吧
If you had nothing to hide,
如果你問心無愧
then no one could use this evidence against you.
那么任何證據都不會打垮你
Lily, I'm sorry. You reap what you sow.
對不起,莉莉,這是你自作自受
I'm not getting involved.
我不想參與其中
Well, thank you for the lovely lunch.
午餐很美味,非常感謝
My pleasure.
我的榮幸
We're almost at the finish line, my love.
我們就快得手了,親愛的
Yeah.
是啊
And it looks like Chuck will be the winner.
看來恰克將會是贏家了
He wants me to meet him now to tell me his plan.
他讓我現在去見他,告訴我他的計劃
Call when you can.
方便時打給我
Yeah.
好的
I don't know why you're here, but get out
我不知道你為什么來,但是
before security throws you out.
你最好在我叫保安之前離開
That's not a nice way to greet your partner.
這可不是跟合伙人打招呼的好方式
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢
You are indebted to me,
你欠我一些債務
and I'm here to collect.
我來討債了
So unless to wanna lose everything,
如果不想失去一切的話
you're gonna help me defeat Chuck.
就幫我打倒恰克吧
Buck up. It's gonna be fun.
打起精神,這會很有趣的
Betrayal is a bitter pill to swallow.
背叛是難以下咽的苦藥
But nothing's worse than having blackmail shoved down your throat.
但被強灌下敲詐之苦藥卻更為可怕
Dons Nightingale, Brearley, Chapin, and Spence,
東斯·南丁格爾,布里爾利,查品,思朋斯
let us now have this meeting commence.
我們現在開始開會
Don Constance, why is she here?
康士坦茨首領,為什么她在這里
I'm here, Nightingale,
南丁格爾,我之所以在這里
because not only was I the queen of Constance,
因為我不僅是康士坦茨的女王
but I also invented this council.
而且是這個會議制度的創始人
So as Regina Emerita,
所以作為光榮退位的女王
it is my royal prerogative to command you to attend
我有權利命令你們參加
my pop-up event tonight and be fans.
我的時尚之夜,并且喜歡它
Sage, you shouldn't have brought her here.
塞吉,你不應該把她帶過來的
This isn't an alumni event.
這不是什么校友聚會
Don, Brearley is right. It's a clear breach of security.
首領,布里爾利是對的,這違反了內部規定
Invoke the order of the secrets.
執行秘密秩序
Order of the what?
什么秩序
Codified blackmail.
明文敲詐
If they don't do what you say, you spill their secrets.
她們不按你說的做,你就把她們的秘密說出去
Look, the rules say I'm entitled to ask the council for one favor
按照規定,我有權利在任職期間
during my reign. This is it.
要求委員會幫我一個忙,就是這個
And if you refuse, she'll have no choice
如果你們拒絕
but to reveal your affair with your drama teacher.
她就只好把你和你戲劇老師的丑事揭露出來
Your latin teacher?
或者你的拉丁語老師
Your father's business partner.
不然就是你父親的商業伙伴
What? That's how we did it in my day.
怎么,想當年我們都是這么做的
We'll grant Don Constance her one request,
我們批準康士坦茨首領的要求
and reconvene at the pop-up event.
大家會在時尚之夜活動重聚首
The attire is festive cocktail!
要穿節日的雞尾酒裝
When did the queens start calling themselves "Don"?
女王是什么時候開始自稱首領的,Don是黑手黨稱呼首領的名稱
Well, everyone loves a crown, but when it comes to power,
所有人都愛王冠,但一旦涉及權利
the mob totally trumps the monarchy.
暴徒總會完勝君主
You cosigned my credit line?
我的信用額度提高是你聯合署名的
I never asked you to do that.
我從沒有要求過你這么做
Ingratitude doesn't become you, Nathaniel.
內特尼爾,忘恩負義可成就不了你
You have put so much work into "The Spectator."
你為《觀察家》付出了太多心血
It would be a shame to lose it all now.
現在痛失這一切多可惜
I'm not gonna betray my best friend.
我是不會背叛我最好的朋友的
My loan will be in default. I'll file for bankruptcy.
貸款要是還不上,我會申請破產
And as for "The Spectator," You can take it.
對于《觀察家》 你盡管拿走好了
Your loyalty is very touching,
你這么忠心,真讓我感動
but I'm afraid your actions have more serious consequences.
不過恐怕你的行為會有更嚴重的后果
You couldn't resist faking the numbers.
你還是沒忍住做了假賬
Must be... an Archibald gene.
這一定是阿齊布爾德家族遺傳
So you have a choice.
你可以自己選
Either you can tell me Chuck's plan to win over Ivy,
要么告訴我恰克贏得艾薇的計劃
or you can go to prison
要么你就進監獄
and drag your mother and grandfather
把你的媽媽和祖父
through a public disgrace
丟入比你爸爸更嚴重的
even more sensational than that of your father's.
公眾的指責和辱罵之中
What's it gonna be?
你怎么想
I usually frown upon negotiating with terrorists,
我通常不會和恐怖分子談判
but stamping out my father's freedom
但阻止我爸爸繼續為所欲為下去
has become my life's mission.
已經變成我的人生目標了
What's your plan to destroy Lily?
你想怎么對付莉莉
Simply play the powerful card we've been dealt.
用我們手里的這張王牌
The microfilm's enough to put her away, too,
只要證明她是巴特的幫兇
as long as she appears to be Bart's accomplice.
縮微膠卷就足以讓她出局
You mean plant it on her.
你是說用這個栽贓她嗎
Precisely.
沒錯
You give me the film, I'll do the dirty work,
你把膠卷給我,我來做這個惡人
then tip off the feds. But it has to happen in public.
向聯邦政府通風報信
I want prison plus humiliation.
不僅要牢獄之災,還要眾矢之的
Not a problem.
沒問題
Bring the film to Blair's event tonight,
把膠卷帶去今晚布萊爾的派對現場
and I'll take care of the rest.
剩下的就由我來辦
Done.
成交
Dan, what are you doing here?
丹,你怎么在這里
Oh. Hey, dad.
老爸,你好
I'm just, uh, just picking up some of my stuff here.
我只是,只是過來拿些東西
But I'm--I'm mainly here to see you.
但我主要是來見你的
I hurt you.
我傷害了你
I-I jeopardized our relationship,
我毀掉了我們的關系
which means more to me than anything.
那本是我人生中最重要的東西
I'm--I'm here to make amends with you and Ivy.
我是來向你和艾薇賠罪的
I'm happy you wanna make amends, son,
我很高興你愿意來賠罪,孩子
but I owe you an apology as well.
但我也要向你道歉
It looks like you were right about Ivy.
你對艾薇的看法是對的
I was a fool for trusting her.
我相信她實在是不明智
Honey, I'm home!
親愛的,我回來了
I'll take that as my cue.
看來我得走了
What's going on?
怎么了嗎
You tell me.
你告訴我
I saw you putting someone in a town car today,
我今天看到你送一個人上車
kissing him good-bye.
還和他吻別
I opened my heart to you.
我對你敞開心扉
I opened my home.
敞開家門
I believed you when you said you were protecting me from Lily.
我相信你說你是在保護我不被莉莉傷害
At least have the decency to tell me
現在請你至少大方地告訴我
what was true and what were lies.
什么是真,什么是假
It was all true.
都是真的
I mean, Lily was horrible to you,
莉莉對你非常殘忍
like she is to everyone.
她對所有人都是這樣
And what about us?
那我們呢
There was someone else before you.
在你之前,我愛過一個人
And I thought it was over, but I ran into him last week
我以為一切都結束了,直到上周碰到他
and realized it wasn't.
我意識到,原來還沒結束
I'm sorry, Rufus.
我很抱歉,魯弗斯
Pack your bags and get out.
收拾東西,滾出我家
Hurry, hurry, hurry! Let's get to the pop-up!
快點,快,快,趕快去店里
Serena, your scheme is unfolding on schedule.
瑟琳娜,你的計劃在按部就班進行
I except to see you at my event tonight for the denouement.
我希望今晚你能到我的活動現場來看效果
And...
還有
I won't mind if you're not mute.
我不介意你吵鬧一點
I suppose I could use a friend there with me
我想有個朋友和我一起
to celebrate my success.
慶祝我的成功
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
快,快,快,快
Don Brearley, I just saw my dad,
布里爾利首領,我剛見過我爸
who is miserable with heartache.
他正心痛得要死
If he is really back with Serena and lying to me,
如果他真的和瑟琳娜復合并且對我說謊
he wouldn't be blubbering like a baby.
他不會像個孩子那樣哭哭啼啼的
We've been played.
我們被耍了
I'll see you at the pop-up party but the plan has changed.
我們今晚的派對上見,不過計劃有變
Hey, man, I did what you asked.
我照你說的做了
I searched the loft and no luck.
我把家里翻了一通,但是一無所獲
But I saw Ivy on the way out
不過出門的時候看到艾薇了
and spotted the envelope in her bag.
信封在她包里
Did you get it?
你拿到了嗎
No, I couldn't.
沒有,拿不到
There was no way. They would've seen me.
沒辦法,他們會看到的
I understand, which is why I have a backup plan.
我明白,所以我有個備用計劃
Ivy will bring the microfilm to Blair's event tonight.
艾薇今晚會帶著微縮膠卷去布萊爾的派對
The feds will be there.
聯邦政府官員會在那
I convinced her I'd plant it on Lily.
我說我會用這個栽贓莉莉,說服了她
Lily's going to Blair's junior line debut?
莉莉要去布萊爾的少女系列發布會嗎
No, but Ivy doesn't know that.
不會,但是艾薇不知道
I'd never hurt Lily.
我不會傷害莉莉的
I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
抱歉我幫不上什么忙
Thanks for trying, Humphrey.
謝謝你的努力,漢弗瑞
The important thing is, i got to Ivy before my father did.
重要的是我要比我爸更快地在艾薇那得手
Bart.
巴特
You're too late.
你太晚了
I already struck a deal with--
我已經和
Chuck.
恰克嗎
A takedown at Blair's fashion party.
打算在布萊爾的派對那搞定
But in actuality, he lured you to the empire to distract you
但實際上他邊騙你去帝國酒店分散你的注意力
while Dan searched the loft.
邊讓丹在公寓里找膠片
Hold on a sec.
等一下
If he was trying to steal the microfilm,
如果他是想要偷縮微膠卷
he didn't succeed.
他沒有成功
Chuck has no intention of having Lily arrested.
恰克并不想莉莉被捕
He was planning on screwing you over all along.
他從頭到尾不過是耍你罷了
And why should I believe you?
為什么我要相信你
Because I have someone here
因為我這有人
who can confirm everything I'm saying is true.
能證明我說的都是真話
Isn't that right, Nate?
對吧,內特
It's true.
是的
Luckily, I have an offer for you.
幸運的是,我可以和你做個交易
The Dons. Thank god you're here.
各位首領們,感謝上帝你們來了
Now... start fawning. Loudly.
現在,馬上開始大聲夸獎吧
And I know that you don't have a limit on your credit cards...
我知道你們的信用卡透支額度無底線
so buy, buy, buy!
所以放手大買吧
Sorry, Blair. I called off the favor.
對不起,布萊爾,我不想幫你了
What?
什么
I know you duped me about my dad and Serena.
我知道在我爸和瑟琳娜的事上你騙了我
I only brought the Dons here to be detractors.
我帶她們來是為了詆毀你
And if we say the clothes suck, it's law.
如果我們說你的服裝很爛,那就會變成真理
Come on, girls. And remember, plastic stays in pockets.
走吧姐妹們,記住,不要掏出信用卡
Wait. Wait, Dons.
等下,首領們
Dons? Blair.
首領們,布萊爾
I must admit,
我必須承認
I'm impressed the high school crowd showed up.
我很驚訝看到這么多高中生來了
We'll just have to see whether they love or hate the line.
我們就等著看她們喜不喜歡你的系列了
I'll go get quotes from them for "W.W.D."
我得去問下她們的意見
Oh! Wait. You know what?
等下,你知道嗎
You simply must see my accessories.
你必須得先看下我的配飾
They're in the corner. The far corner.
在角落那,遠處的那個角落
This way.
往這走
You sure he didn't see it was me?
你確定他沒有看到是我
If Rufus had seen you, he would've said so.
如果魯弗斯看到你了,他會說的
This couldn't be better.
這最好了
Now I don't have to invent a reason to break up with him.
我就不用找理由跟他分手了
This "Breakup" mustn't undo all the work you did
這可不能讓你為使魯弗斯和莉莉反目
to poison Rufus against Lily.
所做的一切努力付諸東流
I mean, our efforts are for nothing
如果魯弗斯在莉莉低谷的時候又和她復合
if Rufus takes her back the minute she hits rock bottom.
我們就前功盡棄了
He won't take her back.
他不會這樣做的
Well, then we're at the end of our road.
那我們就大功告成了
Mm, it's all riding on your meeting with Bart.
成敗就在于你跟巴特的見面了
I'll do whatever it takes.
我會不惜一切代價
It's been an hour. Where is she?
已經一個小時了,她在哪
Her phone is still off.
她的手機還是關機
This isn't a game, Mr.Bass. You said you had hard evidence.
這不是游戲,拜斯先生,你說你有證據的
Don't waste our time again.
別再浪費我們的時間
Chuck. Oh, you're here.
恰克,你在這啊
Things are going horribly.
事情越來越糟糕
Girls today are out of control.
現在的女孩真是完全不受控制
They're like tiny little vultures.
她們就像小禿鷹一樣
Then Blair Waldorf would be The falcon
如果他們是禿鷹,布萊爾·霍道夫就是獵鷹
who dives in and devours them all.
獵鷹可以把禿鷹啃得干干凈凈
Please. Compared to them, I'm like a turtledove.
算了吧,跟他們比起來,我只是只斑鳩
Diane von Furstenberg,Well, at least Nelly's distracted talking to D.V.F.
還好現在內麗跟黛安·馮芙絲汀寶聊天,管不到我(黛安·馮芙絲汀寶俄羅斯猶太裔設計師
I need to find Serena and force her to fix things with Sage.
我要找到瑟琳娜,逼她把塞吉的事搞定
The line looks beautiful.
你的設計美極了
I'm sure it's going to be a huge success.
我相信肯定會很成功
Unless I can do some damage control,
如果我不做損害控制
there's no chance of that.
根本沒可能
Speaking of, I need to do some damage control myself.
說到這,我自己也有些損害控制要做
Well, good luck.
祝你好運
It's my faith in you that's firing me up to fix this mess.
支撐我擺平這個局面是我對你的信心
Did you bring it?
你帶了嗎
Yes.
帶了
I'll show you mine if you show me yours first.
你先給我看,我再給你看
I'm divorcing Lily. Here are the papers.
我要跟莉莉離婚,這是文件
You may leak them to whomever you choose.
你可以隨便爆料給別人
That's hardly enough.
這還不夠
Lily's been divorced four, fives times already.
莉莉已經離婚四五次了
Who can keep count?
誰在乎這些
I want her humiliated.
我要她被羞辱
What did you have in mind?
你在想什么
Take off your clothes.
脫掉衣服
Excuse me?
你說什么
You heard me. Strip.
你聽到了,快脫
I should have expected the typical Serena sabotage--
我早就應該料這是典型的瑟琳娜陰謀
pretending to be my friend
假裝是我的朋友
and then sending in those mini mafiosas
然后讓那些小搗蛋鬼來這
to blow up my pop-up shop.
搞垮我的店
Sage knows you're not back with Steven.
塞吉知道你沒有跟史蒂文復合
I wonder who told her.
到底是誰告訴她的
Well, it wasn't me, I swear.
真的不是我,我發誓
Blair, I just wanna help.
布萊爾,我只是想幫助你
If I choose to believe you, and if you really wanna help,
如果要讓我相信,如果你真的想幫忙
then come up with a new scheme
那就在這些菜鳥把一切都毀了之前
before those teenage goombas ruin everything.
快想出一個新策略
Miss Waldorf, may I take a picture?
霍道夫小姐,我能照張相嗎
Look, I'll do whatever you want, but you don't need a scheme.
你讓我做什么都行,但你不需要策略
Your line is spectacular and it speaks for itself.
你的系列很美,大家都看得一清二楚
And there's nothing that Sage or anyone can do to change that.
塞吉或者其他人都沒法改變這個事實
It's time for you to start trusting yourself
從現在開始你應該相信自己
and accepting the fact that you are obscenely talented.
相信自己是個很有才華的人
You really mean that?
你真是這么想的
Yes. B., your clothes are beautiful and original,
當然, B 你的衣服像你一樣,不僅漂亮
like you.
而且很有個性
Don't take my word for it. Look around.
你要是不信我說的,看看周圍
Hey! What are you doing?
你們在干什么
This is the last size 2, and I liked it first.
這是最后一件2號尺寸的了,是我先喜歡的
Sorry. All's fair in shopping and war.
抱歉,購物像打仗,誰拿到是誰的
What are you guys doing?!
你們在干什么呢
You're supposed to be hating on everything.
你們應該討厭所有衣服的
But we love it,
但是我們喜歡
and devotion to great clothes trumps five family loyalty.
而且對好衣服的熱情完勝了五校聯盟忠誠
Uh, hi. Excuse me.
嗨,抱歉
Do you mind if I quote you?
你介意我引用你的話嗎
Oh, my gosh.
天吶
They like me.
她們都喜歡我
They really like me!
她們都喜歡我的衣服
Nathaniel, what are you doing?
內特尼爾,你在干什么
It's not like you to be partying alone.
獨自一人可不像你的風格
Well, that's what I want to be--alone...
這正是我想要的,孤獨
and unconscious.
迷茫
Believe me, whatever problems you've got at "The spectator"
相信我,無論你在《觀察家》碰到了什么難題
cannot compare to my day from hell.
都比不上我這一天經歷的事
So if you don't mind, I'd like to join you.
如果你不介意,我陪著你
Chuck...
恰克
it was, uh, it was all my fault.
這,這全是我的錯
What was?
什么
There was nothing I could do.
我什么也做不了
He cornered me.
是他逼我
"He" who?
他是誰
My father?
我父親嗎
You tell me what happened. What did he do?
你告訴我發生了什么,他做了什么
What did he make you do? What...
他逼你做了什么,他
Tell me.
告訴我
Before we do this...
在做這事之前
The microfilm.
先給我縮微膠卷
Oh. No, we're not actually going to have sex.
不,我們不是真的要做愛
I just wanna take a couple snapshots
我只是抓拍幾個鏡頭
to make it look like we did.
看起來像是我們做過了
All that matters
真正重要的是
is that Lily believes she lost two husbands to me.
讓莉莉相信,我勾引了她兩任丈夫
I'm fine being your Eliot Spitzer scandal,
想讓我做你的性同伴,可以,紐約州州長艾略特·斯皮策的性丑聞
But I'm a pay-for-play kinda guy.
但是我可是收費的
The microfilm first.
先給我縮微膠卷
Ivy. Oh, god.
艾薇,天哪
Don't do this.
別這么做
My father will screw you, then screw you over.
我父親會毀了你,徹底毀了你
It's not too late to do the right thing.
現在改變還來得及
Behind the curve as always, Chuck.
恰克,你總是后知后覺
It is too late.
太晚了
What is this, some kind of joke?
東西呢,你耍我嗎
What in the world are you doing here?
你怎么來這了
I know I said I wouldn't help you, but I changed my mind.
我知道我說過幫不了你,但我改主意了
I have what you're looking for.
我有你要找的東西
They say nothing inspires forgiveness
人們總說不會無緣無故地原諒某人
quite like revenge.
復仇亦是如此
The microfilm was in that envelope, I swear.
我確定微縮膠卷在信封里
If you don't find it and hand it over--
如果你不盡快找到并交出來
All the torture you wished on Lily,
所有莉莉將要遭受到的折磨
it'll seem like child's play.
就只能灰飛煙滅了
My father's threats aren't idle. Neither are mine.
我父親的威脅不是虛張聲勢,我的也一樣
There's only one person who knew I had it,
只有一個人知道我有信封
who might know where it is.
知道可能在哪
Thanks.
謝謝
Since when did you start spiking your chamomile?
你怎么在你的菊花茶里面加酒
Oh, it's been a rough day.
今天很不順
Hope this makes things a bit better.
希望這能讓事情變得簡單
You have no idea.
你不知道你幫了我多大的忙
Thank you, Rufus.
謝謝你,魯弗斯
What made you change your mind?
是什么讓你改主意了
Ivy's not who I thought she was.
艾薇不是我所想的那樣
I know. I should've been tipped off
我懂,我應該從那件
by the whole "Pretending to be your niece" Thing.
"假裝侄女"的事件中吸取教訓
Well, you always believe the best in people.
你總是相信每個人好的一面
It's your virtue and your downfall.
這是你的優點,也是你的缺點
I still see the best in you, Lil.
我還能看到你的好,莉莉
After everything that we've been through,
經過了這么多事
it's probably safe to say that we won't be together again.
我們應該也不會重歸于好了
But we were family for a long time,
但畢竟我們做過很長時間的家人
and that means something.
那對我來說還是有些意義的
I'd really like peace between us.
我真的希望我們能和平共處
Dad, hey. What are you doing here?
父親,你在這干什么
You inspired me to make some amends of my own, son.
是你激發我來彌補我自己的過錯
Are you getting back together with Lily? W--
你要和莉莉重歸于好了
No, I'm just returning something of Lily's that Ivy stole.
不,我只是歸還一些被艾薇偷走的莉莉的東西
Why is this person taking so long getting back to you?
這個人怎么這么久還不回復你
I... I don't know.
我,我不知道
Where you going?
你去哪兒
Does Blair need you to come over to kill a spider?
布萊爾喊你去消滅蜘蛛嗎
I'm not wasting any more time.
我不能再浪費時間了
So you're giving up? What a shocker.
這么說你要放棄,真是令人震驚
You're right. You know me so well.
你說對了,你真了解我
My patience is wearing thin.
我的耐心有限
You better make this person appear fast.
你最好讓這個人趕快出現
We almost sold out.
全店貨品就要完售了
I feel like I'm dreaming.
這就像是在做夢一樣
2 girls wrestling for last 3-button vest.
兩個女孩兒正在搶最后一件三扣馬夾
I go act as referee.
我還是去調解下吧
I have always known that I had
我一直都知道
the most brilliant, talented best friend,
我有一位最聰明,最有天賦的好朋友
but now the whole world gets to know, too.
但現在所有人都知道了
Thank you.
謝謝你
I'm sorry for accusing you of turning Sage against me.
我很抱歉,之前指責你用賽吉來對付我
No, I'm sorry for everything.
不,說抱歉的人應該是我
I don't think I was ever able to get over how hurt I was
我那時因為你和丹約會
that you were dating Dan, which is why I acted so badly.
一時心痛,才會如此不理智
I get it. If you'd have dated Chuck,
我明白,如果換做是你和恰克約會
I would've scratched your eyes out.
我會把你的眼珠子給挖出來
I've really missed you.
我真的很想你
B I missed you, too, B.
我也想你
You're about to get everything you ever wanted,
你離夢想成真不遠了
and tonight's success is-- is just the beginning.
而今晚的成功只是個開始
Well, this line was inspired by both of us,
好吧,這個系列靈感來自我們兩人
ruling constance together.
共同領導康士坦茨的經歷
This is your success, too.
這次的功勞有你一半
I just hope that this night leads to...
我只是希望今晚可以
the other thing I've always wanted--
我能實現另一個愿望
to be with Chuck.
和恰克在一起
He loves you more than anything in the whole world.
他已經愛你愛到骨頭里了
You'll find your great love, too.
你也會找到你的真愛的
Um, I should probably get going.
我得先走了
But breakfast tomorrow morning? Sarabeth's?
明早一起吃早飯吧,薩拉伯斯餐廳怎么樣
Yes. 9 A.M. Sharp.
好的,九點整
B Congratulations, B.
恭喜你
Thank you.
謝謝你
Lily, please!
莉莉,不要
Don't protect him.
不要保護他
Why wouldn't I protect my husband?
我為什么不保護我的丈夫
He's the only one that protects me.
他是唯一保護我的人
No, that's not true.
不,那不是真的
You're the one willing to go to any lengths,
你才是那個不擇手段的人
and I've had enough of it.
我已經受夠了
I know you wanna believe he is a changed man,
我知道你想相信他變了
that he is a good man.
變成了一個好人
And I wanted to believe that, too, so badly.
而我原本也是這么想的,非常想
But the truth is, is he is a ruthless criminal.
但事實是,他是一個無情的罪犯
If you destroy that evidence,
如果你銷毀了這項證據
there is nothing to stop him from hurting anyone,
就再沒什么能阻止他繼續傷害別人
including you.
包括你在內
That's ridiculous, Charles.
這話真可笑,查爾斯
He would never hurt me.
他絕不會傷害我
Since his return, he has done nothing but prove his love.
他回來之后,除了愛我還是愛我
You once told me my father was incapable of love.
你曾告訴過我,我父親是愛無能
That is the truth.
這話一點都沒錯
I just saw him in a hotel room, half-naked,
我剛在酒店房間里,看到他半裸著上身
wiith Ivy.
和艾薇在一起
That lie...
即使是你
is beneath even you, Charles.
撒這種謊也太過分了,查爾斯
I'm not gonna let you or anyone else
我不會讓你或任何人
threaten our family ever again.
再威脅到我的家庭
Don't!
不要
Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust.
塵歸塵,土歸土
Even the best-laid plans can go bust.
即使再完美的計劃也有破產的時候
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I've been calling for an hour.
我給你打了一個小時的電話
I just got your messages.
我剛收到你的短信
Are you--
你還
Okay? No! I'm not okay!
好嗎,不,我不好
Our plan failed.
我們的計劃失敗了
Okay, Rufus must've taken the microfilm from my purse
肯定是魯弗斯把縮微膠卷從我包里拿走
and given it to Lily.
然后交給了莉莉
I was with Bart when she called him
我和巴特在一起的時候,她打電話給他
to tell him that she destroyed it.
說東西已經被她銷毀了
So Lily's... still with Bart?
這么說莉莉還和巴特在一起呢
Yes.
是的
And now that he knows I'm after Lily,
他已經知道了我要對付莉莉
he's threatened to destroy me.
他威脅說要將我置于死地
Look, he's scary, William. He'll do it.
聽著威廉,他很可怕,他言出必行
Calm down for a second.
先冷靜下來
I can't!
我做不到
Can't you see that without the microfilm,
你難道不明白沒有了縮微膠卷這個籌碼
we can't fight back?
我們根本無力反擊嗎
I know that I-I promised Lola that
我知道我向洛拉保證過
we'd do everything we could to destroy Lily.
要不竭余力地對付莉莉
But... we've done everything that we could.
但,我們已經盡力了
You're right. I suppose we should...
你是對的,我想我們應該
leave and regroup for now.
離開這里從長計議
I know that we didn't get Lily, but...
我知道我們沒能扳倒莉莉,但
The most important thing is that we have each other.
最重要的是我們還擁有彼此
Of course.
當然
Hello?
你好
So Chuck's little game is over, Nathaniel.
恰克的小把戲結束了,內特尼爾
In spite of you tipping him off, he lost.
就算你沒有出賣他,他也失敗了
Of course, once a loser, always a loser.
當然,當過一次失敗者,永遠都會是失敗者
Why don't you go give your...
你為什么不將這
s-stirring little victory speech to someone who cares?
激動人心的勝利演講說給關心的人聽
Oh, yeah. That's right. No one does.
哦,對了,沒人關心
You're just lucky that Lily destroyed the microfilm
你該慶幸莉莉毀掉了那些膠卷
and bought you a reprieve.
給你了個緩刑
I own you, and you better start acting like it.
你欠我一筆,姿態最好放卑微些
What, you gonna call the police?
怎么,你打算報警嗎
All right, fine. Just do it. Have me arrested.
好啊,去報警吧,把我抓起來
Oh, you're of more use to me out of jail...
你現在對我來說
for the moment.
還有點用處
You owe me.
你欠了我的
Sober up
醒醒吧
and get ready to pay the price.
做好付出代價的準備
There you are.
你在這啊
The line was a gigantic success.
制服系列獲得了空前的成功
Even the mannequins were stripped naked.
甚至連模特身上的衣服都被搶光了
And now we are having a fete at the atelier to celebrate,
我們正在工作室開慶功會
so of course I need you by my side.
當然了我需要你陪在我身邊
And why haven't you been answering your phone?
你怎么不接電話
I'm happy for you, Blair.
我為你感到高興,布萊爾
Forget me.
忘了我吧
Chuck?
恰克
What happened?
發生什么事了
What I should've always expected.
我早該預料到的事
The only parent who ever loved me,
唯一一個曾經愛過我
the mother who chose me as a son,
愿意把我當兒子看的母親
abandoned me.
遺棄了我
I finally had the evidence to vanquish my father.
我終于有證據擊垮我父親
She destroyed it to protect him.
而她卻將證據毀掉,只為保護他
We'll find new evidence.
我們會找到新的證據的
We'll find another way.
我們再想別的辦法
There is no other way.
沒有其它的辦法了
This was it. It's over.
塵埃落定,一切都結束了
Well, even if we can't put Bart behind bars,
就算我們不能讓巴特坐牢
we'll still be together.
我們依然會在一起
Stop... lying to yourself.
別再自欺欺人了
We made a pact.
我們曾經定下約定
You fulfilled your side. I failed at mine.
你實現了你的目標,我卻失敗了
We can't be together.
我們不能在一起
Chuck...
恰克
Please.
求你了
Go.
離開吧
Just go.
走吧
So I finally made amends with Blair,
我終于和布萊爾和好了
and we're in a really good place and I couldn't be happier.
我們現在相處融洽,我高興得不得了
How was your day?
你怎么樣
I hate to compete,
我不想和你競爭
but I made amends with Chuck, Nate, and my dad.
但是我和恰克,內特還有我老爸都和好了
Wow. I'm impressed.
真是刮目相看啊
Yeah, all right.
是的,好吧
So now that we've knocked down our last obstacles,
現在我們擺平了最后一道障礙
are we finally ready to do this?
對于在一起這件事,我們都準備好了嗎
Well, do you remember that we said
你還記得我們說過
if we ever jumped into a relationship again
如果我們再次陷入愛河
that would be it?
那這也是最后一次了
That we would only get one more chance?
我們就只有最后一次機會了
Are you sure that
你確定
I'm the one person you wanna be with?
我是那個你想共渡一生的人嗎
Are you talking about Blair?
你是暗示布萊爾嗎
Serena, yes, I'm sure you are the one.
瑟琳娜,是的,我很確定你是那個唯一
But whether or not I've admitted it to myself,
不管我自己是否承認
you have always been the one.
你永遠都是那個唯一
How about you?
你呢
Yeah, I'm sure.
是的,我確定
Wait. Hold on.
等等,慢點
I thought the whole point of this was to go public.
咱倆這么做不就是為了公開關系嗎
Uh, what--what happened to getting fresh air?
現在不是該出門昭告天下嗎
I mean, shouldn't we go out and get a drink or something?
我的意思是,我們不應該出去喝一杯嗎
Suddenly, I'm okay with being a shut-in.
我突然很想要點私人空間
Let me at least get champagne so we can celebrate.
至少讓我去拿瓶香檳來慶祝一下
Sometimes the light is so dazzling
有時候光芒過于耀眼
it's all you can see.
耀眼到你無法注意到其他一切
Other times, dark clouds devour you,
另一些時候,烏云籠罩你的心頭
and it seems the skies will never clear.
似乎天空永遠都不會再澄澈
But when the sun beams while the rain falls,
但是當陽光照射在雨霧中
it can bring a bittersweet rainbow.
就能帶來一個苦樂參半的彩虹
I only have a minute.
我時間不多
Humphrey, going rogue is not part of our agreement.
漢弗瑞,我們的約定里可沒有單打獨斗這一項
Where the hell have you been?
你死哪去了
I'm writing the Serena chapter.
我正在寫瑟琳娜這一章
What?
什么
So watch out.
所以要當心些
Just when you think you're dancing off into the sunset,
當你以為可以幸福地旋舞入夕陽之中
a lightning bolt may strike you down.
一道閃電可能從天而降,將你擊倒
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后