It was my first time behind bars
這是我第一次被關禁閉
The big house
大房子
The lockup
門鎖
Grounded for life
終身監禁
The minutes turned into hours the hours into days
分鐘變成小時 小時變成一天
Every man has his breaking point
每個人都有自己的極限
This was mine
這是我的極限
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
畫眉鳥在寂靜的夜晚歌唱
take these broken wings. Hey, that's my song
帶著殘破的翅膀 嘿 這是我的歌
And learn to fly
學著去飛翔
all your life
你這一生
you were only waiting for this moment to arise
只是在等待一個飛翔的時刻
it's okay little halfling
沒事的 小不點
Perhaps I can be of some assistance
也許我可以幫你
Blackbird singing in the dead of night!
畫眉鳥在夜晚歌唱
Pray take these broken wings and learn to fly!
祈禱 帶著殘破的翅膀學習飛翔
Fly you fools!
飛翔 你這個笨蛋
Thanks wizzie
謝謝 巫師先生
But it's not the same
但是這不一樣
If only I could reach my magical shank
只要可以拿到我的法杖
I could break us out of this big house
我就可以把我們救出去
Psst! Templeton!
嘿 坦普爾頓
Templeton, we have to talk
坦普爾頓 我們要談談
Go away
走開