Blackbird singing in the dead of night
畫眉鳥在寂靜的夜晚歌唱
stop it!
別唱了
That's my song, not yours
這是我的歌 不是你的
My parents wrote it just for me
我爸媽給我寫的
Really? Your parents are Lennon and McCartney?
真的嗎 你的爸媽是列儂和麥卡特尼
No. Ted and Janice
不 泰德和珍妮絲
You don't even know their names!
你連他們的名字都不知道
You're just trying to steal them from me
你只是要把他們從我身邊奪走
You stole everything!
你偷走了一切
You're the one who should be in jail!
你才應該進監獄
Look, it's time we put our differences aside
聽著 是時候把我們的異議放在一邊了
Oh have you been
哦 你曾經
No!
沒有
Where's hr when you need them?
噢我現在有點需要人力管理人員
Take it
拿著
I don't want your filthy money
我不想要你的臭錢
Look I told you to stay out of my way
聽著 我讓你別來干涉我的事情
I can't! You're in my house
我做不到 你在我家
I don't wanna be here
我比你不想讓我來這里
Any more than you want me to be here
更加不想來這里
Then why are you torturing me?
那你為什么這么折磨我
The truth is I'm no ordinary baby
事實上 我不是普通的孩子
Well no kidding
不開玩笑的
I'm on a mission from above
我在執行上頭的任務