Whoops! Too far
哦 做得太過了
Templeton! Templeton, let's be reasonable
坦普爾頓 坦普爾頓 做人要講道理
We can be reasonable, right? What are you doing?
我們可以講道理的 對吧 你要干什么
You've been asking for this since you got here!
自從你來到這里的時候 就一直逼我這么做了
We can talk about this over a juice box!
我們明明可以邊喝果汁邊聊這個話題的
Time for juice boxes is over
果汁也救不了你了
No, Templeton. You wouldn't
不 坦普爾頓 你不會這么做的
Say byebye, baby! You're fired!
說再見吧 寶寶 你被解雇了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing
沒什么
My proof!
我的證據
Tim! Explain yourself!
蒂姆 解釋一下這個
Yes, explain yourself
是的 解釋一下你的行為
It wasn't me! It was the baby's fault
這不是我 是寶寶的錯
The baby's fault?
寶寶的錯
It's true! He can talk
真的 他會講話
They all can talk They were having a meeting
他們都會講話 他們之前還開會了
There's something about puppies
是關于狗狗的事情
It's one big baby conspyracy!
這是一個巨大的陰謀
Timothy Leslie Templeton!
提莫西 萊斯利 坦普爾頓
We are very disappointed in you
我們對你很失望
No, we're mad at you! Exactly, we're mad at you
不 我們生氣了 真的 我們很生氣
Mad? You need a timeout!
生氣你需要被處分了
You're grounded! Yes, grounded!
你被禁足了是的 禁足
For two. Three! Three days? Weeks! Weeks! Three weeks!
兩三 三天三周 周 三周
For three evers! Grounded?
三 永遠 禁足
You're gonna stay in this house with your baby brother
你要和你的小弟弟待在房子里
Until you learn to get along
直到你學會和他相處
Oh, great
哦 真棒