I won't sell out for nobody
我不會出賣任何人
won't follow no fool
不會盲目跟從
Would you stop? I'd only be doing it for us
你能先停一下嗎 我去參加彩排就是為了我們
Oh really?
哦 真的嗎
Yes really
對 當然
If I won that money we could build our own recording studio start our own label
如果我贏了那筆獎金 我們就可以成立我們自己的唱片工作室 寫我們自己的唱片
I mean the whole world would get to hear your songs
我想說 整個世界都能聽到你的歌了
I am not listening to my girlfriend cause she just wants to sell out
我不想聽我女朋友說話 因為她只想背叛我
Hey! Uh just a min
嘿 請等一下
Oh oh wait Wwait!
哦 哦 等一下 等等
Oh look at
哦 看這
I know Derek the manager. He'll vouch for me Come on!
我知道德里克 這里的經理 他會為我擔保的 別這樣
Hey Mario. How's it going?
嗨 馬里奧最近怎么樣
Oh for crying out loud
真是豈有此理
Oh yeah oh let the bears in
好吧 好吧 讓那些熊進去吧
Let the bears in. Fine
讓那些熊進去 行
There he is!
他來了
I got a surprise for you my son
兒子 我要給你一個驚喜
What's that?
什么驚喜
Tell him the plan
告訴他我們的計劃