Hey How was the big meeting?
嘿 今天你那個重要的會議怎么樣
That bad really?
有那么糟嗎
Well I have something really exciting to tell you
好吧 我有一個天大的好消息要告訴你
Mmm You make the best pie honey
親愛的 你的派做的真是沒的說
Listen Norman I know it's short notice
聽著 諾曼 我知道這是個臨時通知
but I could really use some help with the kids tomorrow
但是明天我真的急需有人幫我照看一下孩子
because well you are not gonna believe what I did today
你知道嗎 今天發生的一切都是那么的難以置信
Norman are you listening to me?
諾曼你有在聽么
Rehearsals begin first thing tomorrow morning
明天一大早就需要彩排
so get some sleep and dream big dreams
回去好好休息然后放飛自己夢想
Good morning everybody
孩子們早上好
Now I want you all dressed before breakfast
在早餐之前大家都要穿戴整齊
Breakfast!
吃早餐嘍
Rosita have you seen my car keys?
羅西塔 看到我的車鑰匙了嗎
Don't forget your keys are in your coat pocket
車鑰匙在你的大衣口袋里 別忘記了
Oh I found 'em
哦 找到了
Bye honey Bye Norman
拜 親愛的拜 諾曼
Time for school
該去上學了
Bye iggy Bye Perry Bye Carla Bye Gail Bye Rory Bye Mickey Bye moe Bye Nelson Bye Hannah Bye Tess Bye Kelly Bye George Bye Andy Bye Freddy Byebye caspar
拜 伊基 拜 佩里 拜 卡拉 拜 蓋爾 拜羅里 拜 莫 拜 納爾遜 拜漢娜 拜 泰絲 拜 凱利 拜喬治拜 安迪 拜 弗雷迪 拜拜 卡斯帕
This contest is war
這次比賽就像一場戰役
This stage is the battlefield
而這個舞臺就是你們的戰場
Your song is your weapon
你的歌聲就是屬于你的武器
Now you only get one shot to blow that audience away
而這是你們唯一的機會在觀眾眼里大放異彩
so choose carefully from the list of songs
所以要謹慎定奪你們的演繹歌曲
I've selected for each of you
我為你們量身選取了適合每一位的歌單