For the last time, miss crawly
最后再說一次 凱莉太太
I'm not going to fire you
我不會解雇你的
Now would you pull yourself together
現在 請你振作起來
and please blow that nose of yours
還有擤一下你的鼻涕
No, no, no, not in here
不不不 別在這
Blow it outside. I'm sorry, Mr Moon. Thank you. Buster what do you expect? She's like 200 years old
到外面去擤 抱歉 月伯樂先生 謝謝伯樂 你在想什么呢 她大概有兩百歲了吧
Eddie, please look if your folks could just loan me the money until.. $100000? Buster come on
艾迪 聽著你 你父母能不能先借我點錢 我一定還..十萬美元 伯樂 你在開玩笑嗎
Hoo! I gotta think... I've gotta think
呼 我再想想 我再想想
I've gotta think... I've got to come up with a solution. Look maybe it's time to stop thinking and it's time to just move on
我再想想 我得想出辦法來聽著 也許是時候停下來 是時候向前看了
I mean this theater of yours you could get some decent money for it and I don't know maybe we could do something together
我的意思是 也許你可以把你那劇院賣了換一點錢 而且 我也不知道 也許我們可以一起做點什么
What? What sit around playing video games?
做什么 坐在一起玩電子游戲嗎
Do you know what that is?
你知道那個是什么嗎
Uh, it's a bucket?
一個水桶
Yes, and do you know why I have this bucket?
對 那你知道為什么我會放這個水桶在這嗎
'Cause the roof is leaking?
因為你的房頂漏水
No that's the bucket for the leak
不是 那個水桶才是用來接漏水的
I have this one 'cause it belonged to my father
我放這個水桶在這 是因為它屬于我父親
Every day for 30 years
他30年如一日
he worked his tail off washing cars
拼命的刷車
just so I could buy this place
所以我才能買下這個地方
Every day Eddie
每一天 艾迪
Just for me
都是為了成就如今的我
Sounds like a great dad
聽起來他是個偉大的父親
So how do you want to handle this?
所以 你要怎么解決這件事
Oh, Mr Moon, I got Judith from the bank holding on line two again
哦 月伯樂先生 銀行的朱迪思又從二號線打電話進來了
Well there's only one thing I can do
那 我只能做一件事了