Okay then I'll take
好的 那么我選
Daniel Thank you Johnny
丹尼爾 謝謝你 強尼
Daniel can you hear me?
丹尼爾 你能聽到我說話嗎
You're in the show!
你被選中了
What?
什么
Are you talking to me?
你在和我說話嗎
Yes I was saying that you are in
是的 我是說你被選中了
Oh geez this is gonna drive me nuts
哦 天啊 這快把我逼瘋了
Johnny get back here You're in
強尼 回來 你被選中了
Thank you Daniel Goodbye
謝謝你 丹尼爾 再見
Yes!
太好了
Okay That's everyone on my list
好 上榜人選已宣布完畢
Um wait a second
等等
Rosita
羅西塔
Is Rosita still here? Oh yes
羅西塔還在嗎在
Yes I'm here
到 我在這兒
Rosita Rosita Rosita
羅西塔 羅西塔 羅西塔
Great set of pipesbut boring to watch
實力上天 顏值沒能肩并肩
I knew it
我就知道
So what should I do?
所以 我該怎么辦呢
I could partner you up with gunter
我可以把你和甘特搞一個 組合
Gunter! Where are you?
甘特 你在哪
yeah! yeah! This is me
到 到 我在這
It's gonna spice things up on stage
你們在舞臺上一定會很火熱
Wait You want us to sing together?
等一下 你想我們組合在一起唱歌嗎
yeah! The two of us together you joking me?
對 我們兩個組合在一起 你在開玩笑嗎
We're going to be spicy no?
我們會成為最熱辣的組合 對吧