All right
好的
Let's see now
讓我來看看
I'll take you guys. Yes!
我的選擇是你們 太棒了
And which one of you is the girl?
你們中誰是女生
Ha ha Very funny
哈哈 很有趣
"Loud and horrible but shows promise"
聲音嘈雜槽糕 但能聽出潛力
Welcome to the show
歡迎入選
Cool I guess we could hang
酷 我想我們可以一起
No no I just want her not you. What?
不 不 我只要她 不要你 什么
All right the rest of the group acts thank you so much
好的 你們這一組其余的人 感謝您的參與
Oh don't feel bad folks
哦 大家別氣餒
There will be a ten percent discount on tickets for everyone
你們所有人買票都有九折優惠
Let's get out of here ash Ash?
我們走吧 艾希
Uh yeah Yeah let's go
嗯 好 好 我們走
Okay soloists
下面獨唱
Johnny Mike Pete Richard Daniel and ray
強尼 麥克 皮特 理查德 丹尼爾 和雷
Mike!
麥克
I've gotta have you in my show
我的比賽里一定要看到你
Oh I if you insist
哦 我 如果你堅持的話
And I'll take Pete
下一個 我選皮特
And one more
最后一個人
Let me see now
讓我看看
Oh my gosh I am so sorry
哦 老天啊 我很抱歉
Oh what is wrong with me?
哦 我到底怎么了
Um thanks for coming Richard
呃 謝謝參與 理查德
Oh my ray! Are you all right?
哦 雷 你還好嗎
Just hang in there ray I got you
堅持住 雷 我馬上送你去醫院