It's important it shouldn't be too sweet
這個甜點的關鍵是不能做得太甜了
See this?
看到了嗎
Now this
接下來
That's something for your eyes to feast on. No!
你們將迎來一場視覺的盛宴 不!
What?
怎么了
There's a rat
有老鼠。
What? Right there! Where? No I don't like rats
什么 就在那 在哪 不 我討厭老鼠在哪
Where is it? Under the table
在哪 桌子下面
I love rats. Yeah, go get it Bailey
我愛老鼠 捉住它貝利
I don't see anything.
我什么也沒有看見
It's running over there
跑到那了等等
Get that dog! Get the dog! Get the dog
抓住狗 抓住狗
I don't see anything
我什么都沒看到
It's right there.
就在那里
Maybe you saw Smokey
也許你看到的是小灰
Definitely not Smokey.
絕對不是小灰
I really don't like rats
我討厭老鼠
It's more scared of you than you are of him
比起你怕它們是老鼠更怕你吧
Bailey. Come here! Come here! Come here!
貝利 過來
I think it's gone now
我覺得老鼠已經跑了
Oh I don't like rats!
我好討厭老鼠
What was that?
什么情況
Bailey come here! Come here!
貝利過來 快來快點
Any chances I had of a promotion forget it
升職什么的再也不用想了
Dad! Dad stop!
爸爸別這樣
It's not his fault
這不是它的錯
Dad always talked so loud when he smelled this way
爸爸散發這個味道的時候說話總是很大聲
From now on he stays out here
從現在起狗待在這里
He didn't do anything!
它什么也沒做