Ethan, my boss is coming over tonight and he cannot see my office like this
伊森 我領導今晚要來 不能讓他看到我的辦公室亂成這樣
Do you understand?
你明白了嗎
You have got to start telling this dog who's boss
你得告訴這只狗誰才是老大
Here, take him, Just take him
牽著他快牽著他
And you say "I am the boss!"
然后你說我才是老大
You gotta show him who's boss
你得向他證明誰才是老大
All right, everything goes back where it belongs
好了把東西都收拾好
I want this place spick-and-span
我要這里干干凈凈的
Do you understand?
你明白嗎
Well, do you understand?
你明白了嗎
Do you understand?!
你明白了嗎
Yes sir. Thank you
明白了很好
I want everything just the way. I like it
我只想讓事情向我喜歡的那樣發展
Spick-and-span
干干凈凈
Why? Because I'm the boss. That's why
為什么因為我才是老大這就是為什么
I'm the boss man and you're the boss dog
我是老大你是狗老大
Boss dog. Boss dog. Boss dog. Boss dog
狗老大
Ethan, Come on. Let's go
伊森 快來我們準備吧
We got guests coming any minute
客人馬上就回來了
Chop-chop
麻利點
Jim? What?
吉姆怎么了
Jim can you help me?
你能幫我下嗎
Huh?I don't know how to make a Singapore sling
怎么了我不知道怎么調新加坡司令
What?
什么
Oh, I'll show you
我來教你