Previously on The Good Wife...
《傲骨賢妻》前情提要
What's wrong?
怎么了
Over the past month,
在過去的幾個月里
the fourth year associates have called our top clients.
每位四年律師都多次給我們的首要客戶打電話
We're worried they're thinking of leaving with them.
我們擔心他們想要跳槽
Do you have any insight?
你有什么想法嗎
We need to leave by the end of the week.
我們這周末必須離開
People want to wait for bonuses.
大家想分了紅再走
We can't keep fooling the partners.
我們不能這么耍合伙人
I gave an interview to the Law Advocate.
我接受了《法律宣揚》的采訪
What did you say?
你說了什么
I talked about the money,
我提到了那筆錢
the $45,000 that you took.
你拿走的那四萬五美金
We negotiate an exit package.
我們商量個退職補償價
Diane gave an interview that exposed the firm to criticism.
戴安接受采訪,把律所的事抖給媒體了
We're getting calls from clients.
我們收到了客戶的電話
This is my firm.
這是我的律所
It was your firm.
這曾經是你的律所
What's this? I asked for the Greenberg deposition from March,
這是什么,我要的是格林伯格從3月起的證詞
not November. Are you deaf?
不是11月,你是聾子嗎
You're the paralegal who's good with computers.
你是懂電腦的律師助理
Could you help with my laptop in about ten minutes?
十分鐘左右過來幫我弄下筆記本好嗎
Oh, good, I need some help moving boxes
太好了,你有空過來一下
out of Diane's office when you get a chance.
我需要幫忙從戴安辦公室搬幾個箱子出來
I'll take it.
給我吧
Hey, Chrissy, how are you? Okay.
克里斯,還好嗎,很好
Uh, hey, Alicia, do you have a minute?
艾麗西婭,你有空嗎
Um, not right now. How 'bout in an hour?
現在不行,一小時后可以嗎
Sure.
當然
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing. I'm just...
沒什么,我只是...
It's hard. I know,
工作很難,我知道
but it's good experience, and you'll make a lot of connections
但這是很好的經驗,能為你進入律師界
for when you pass the bar. I guess.
積累很多人脈,也許吧
Chrissy, I'll be right back. No.
克里斯,我一會兒就來,不
It's all right. I figured out what I want to do.
沒關系,我想清楚要做什么了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Nothing. Everything's good.
沒什么,一切都很好
We're having trouble downloading files.
我們下載文件遇到了問題
You shouldn't be talking here.
你們不該在這兒商量
Don't worry. Everybody just
別擔心,大家會以為
thinks we're discussing the Zimbalist depo.
我們在討論津巴利斯特的案子
I spent the whole afternoon trying to download files to take with us,
我試了一下午下載要帶走的檔案
but there's some sort of firewall in the way.
但好像有人設置了防火墻
It's David Lee. He's still suspicious that we're leaving.
是大衛·李,他還在懷疑我們要走
The clients are coming with us, right? Once they come with us,
客戶會跟我們走,一旦他們過來
Lockhart/Gardner doesn't own the files. The clients do.
洛&加律所就失去檔案所有權,客戶才有
Right, but they can delay delivering the files to us.
對,但他們可以拖著不給我們
Once all hell breaks loose,
事情一旦挑明
they're not gonna want to lift a finger for us.
他們不會想盡舉手之勞輕易給我們
They'll have to. The clients will sue.
他們必須給,客戶會告他們
So? Lockhart/Gardner will just absorb the suit,
那又怎樣,洛&加律所就想要訴訟呢
knowing we can't do a good job representing our clients
他們知道沒有檔案
without their files.
我們沒法好好代表客戶
I agree. Hey, we're stealing their clients.
同意,我們在偷他們的客戶
No, no, no. We're not stealing. We're not stealing.
不不不,我們不是偷,不是偷
Either way, they're gonna think we're stealing them.
無論如何,他們會覺得我們偷了客戶
They're gonna be pissed.
他們會惱羞成怒
All right, all right. So what do we do?
好吧,好吧,那我們怎么辦
Well... partners can get around the firewall.
合伙人可以繞過防火墻
No.
不
No, that would be wrong.
不行,那是錯的
You don't have to do all the files, just the new ones.
你不用下載所有文件,只下新的就好
Diane's cases.
就是戴安的案子
What's this?
你們在干嘛
The Zimbalist deposition.
討論津巴利斯特的案子
I need the paralegal, the brunette one.
我要找那個律師助理,深色皮膚那個
Where is she? I don't know.
她在哪,不知道
She's probably helping Will in Diane's office.
也許在戴安辦公室幫威爾吧
Okay.
好吧
Good luck with the Zimbalist deposition.
祝津巴利斯特案子順利
So, this is surprising.
真是個驚喜
Hi, Viola. How are you?
維奧拉,你好
I'm good, Will.
我很好,威爾
And it's always good to see you,
見到你總是很高興
especially in such a triumphant state.
尤其是在這勝利的氛圍中
So, what do you need, Viola?
你想要什么,維奧拉
Oh, may I?
我能提要求嗎
You know, Diane and I were great friends in law school.
戴安和我是法學院的好友
But we were always in competition, the same jobs,
但我們一直在爭,爭工作
the same boyfriends, same everything.
爭男友,爭一切
So this judgeship is hitting quite hard.
這個法官的職位很搶手呢
You want one.
你也想爭一下
That would be nice.
那倒也不錯
But I feel that her advancement started
不過我覺得她能上位
when she stole...
是從她...
actually, you both stole a client from me.
準確來說是你們偷走我一個客戶開始的
Have you seen that paralegal?
你見到那個律師助理了嗎
What's her name? No, I haven't seen her.
她叫什么來的,沒見到
Oh. That's why I'm here. Your paralegal.
對,那是我來的原因,你們的律師助理
She's suing you.
她要告你們
Chrissy is suing us?
克里斯要告我們
And Diane. And the firm.
還有戴安,還有這家律所
For what?
為什么
For a hostile work environment.
因為敵意的工作環境
That bitch. I can't believe it.
那個賤人,簡直不敢相信
David.
大衛
No, that's okay.
沒關系
There's a lot worse than that in the complaints.
投訴里有比這還嚴重的
Something, unfortunately,
不幸的是,有些事實
that might upset Diane's confirmation.
可能會對戴安的職位確認不利
So this is between you and Diane
所以這是你和戴安之間的事
and we're just collateral damage?
我們只是附帶損傷
No. This is between a firm and a paralegal,
不,這是律所和律師助理間的事
and we're all just slaves to the facts.
我們只是事實的奴隸
You're getting better.
你槍法越來越好了
I'm getting out my aggressions.
我只是在釋放怒氣
It's a turn-on.
怒火確實是觸發器
Work again?
有事工作
Go ahead, take it. I'm fine.
接吧,我沒事的
No.
不
Finally, I don't have to take it.
我終于不用接它了
We have to talk about the inauguration.
我們得談談就職典禮的事
No, you have to talk about it. I...
不,你得說它的事,我...
What's that mean?
那是什么意思
Six days.
六天
Until you leave? Oh.
你們就走,明白了
I'm gonna miss this office.
我會想念這間辦公室的
You sure you want to go?
你確定想離開嗎
Okay, Eli. What's the problem?
好了,伊萊,出了什么事
You told Nora you want the inaugural ball
你跟諾拉說想把就職舞會
moved to the governor's mansion
挪到州長府舉行
but traditionally it's held at Exposition Hall,
但根據傳統,應該在展覽廳的
and I'm getting some trouble from the unions.
工會那邊還給我找了點麻煩
Wait, what?
等等,你說什么
You want the inaugural ball moved to the governor's mansion,
你想把就職舞會挪到州長府
but the unions are threatening to strike
但工會威脅說如果挪地方就罷工
if we move it because it's a non-union...
因為那是反...
Okay wait, Eli wait.
稍等,伊萊,稍等
I never said anything. I don't know what you heard,
我什么都沒說,我不知道你聽說了什么
but your office called me and asked me
但你辦公室有人打電話問我
if it would be fine to move the ball to the governor's mansion,
把舞會挪到州長府是否可以
and I told them what I'm telling you: I don't care.
我跟他們說了同樣的話,我不在乎
So you...
所以你...
didn't ask for it to be moved to the governor's mansion?
沒要求改到州長府
Does it sound like me to say
你覺得這聽起來
want it moved to the governor's mansion?
像是我要求把這挪到州長府嗎
Nora said that Mrs. Florrick insisted...
諾拉說福瑞克夫人堅持...
And there you go.
現在你明白了
I have a partners' meeting.
我有合伙人會議要開
Good luck.
祝你好運
Nora, is Mrs. Florrick there?
諾拉,福瑞克夫人在嗎
N-No.
不是
The Mrs. Florrick that asked for the inaugural
是要求把就職舞會
to be moved to the mansion.
改在州長府的福瑞克夫人
Hello, Mr. Gold. How are you?
戈德先生,你還好嗎
Diane.
戴安
My God. Look at you.
上帝,看看你
Fran, Lyle, hi!
弗郎,萊爾,你們好
It's been forever.
好久不見
Well, we were in Lyon for the spring.
我們春天去里昂了
You look fantastic.
你真是容光煥發
Well, thank you. And this is Kurt.
謝謝,這是庫爾特
Good to meet you.
很高興見到你們
Ah, you must be the lucky gentleman.Yes.
你就是那位幸運的先生,對
These are my oldest friends, Francesca and Lyle.
他們是我的老朋友,弗朗西斯卡和萊爾
I set them up.
我把他倆撮合在一起的
Blind date, right out of law school.
一從法學院畢業,我們就相親了
Which reminds me, I heard Viola was in town.
這點提醒我了,聽說維奧拉在這里
Did you see her?
你看見她了嗎
Viola Walsh? No.
維奧拉·沃爾什,沒有
And what have you two been doing today?
你們今天做了什么呢
You... smell like you've been camping.
你們...聞起來好像去野營了
That's gunpowder.
是火藥味
We were out shooting this morning.
我們上午去射擊了
Guns? Really?
槍嗎,真的
A Smith & Wesson...
史密斯威森...
Model 29.
Model 29.
Well then, that's a new side of you, Diane.
那可是全新的一面了,戴安
Oh, sorry. Do you mind?
抱歉
I have to take this.
我得接下這個電話
Are you a hunter, Mr...
你是獵人嗎,你姓...
McVeigh.
麥克維
Oh, McVeigh. Like-like, uh, the other...
麥克維,跟另一個...
like the other McVeigh? What other?
另一個麥克維同姓,哪個
Uh, the one who, um, uh...
就那個...
You know, the one... he's dead now. Um, uh...
已經死了的那個
Nixon? No, the one who uh, you know...
尼克松嗎,不,那個...
Blew up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City?
在俄克拉荷馬市炸了條頓聯邦大樓的那個嗎
Yeah.
對
Will, what's going on?
威爾,怎么了
It's your old friend, Viola Walsh.
你的老朋友,維奧拉·沃爾什
She's suing us.
她要告我們
She got one of our paralegals to accuse us.
她找了個我們的律師助理指控咱們
Well, I don't know what that has to do with me.
我不知道那跟我有什么關系
You all pushed me out, remember?
你們把我趕出來了,記得嗎
She's saying you sexually harassed her.
她說你性騷擾過她
I... she what?
我...怎么她了
How's that gonna look to your friends in the Supreme Court?
這事會讓你最高法院的朋友怎么看呢
This is what I say: she slimes us, we slime her.
要我說,在她抹黑我們前,先抹黑她
We got Kalinda on this, find out everything in her past,
讓凱琳達來查,把她所有底都揭出來
everything we can use.
找到一切能利用的
Wait. Who said that I harassed her?
稍等,誰說我騷擾她
Chrissy Quinn.
克里斯·奎恩
She said that you asked her to prostitute herself to a client,
她說你讓她向客戶賣淫
that... Cary showed her how he masturbated
凱里示范了他是如何自慰
and I asked her how she lost her virginity.
以及我問起她的第一次性經驗
And I tried to rape her. I don't even know who she is.
還有我想強奸她,我根本不知道她是誰
Do you realize the United States has the highest percentage
你知道美國是全世界平民持槍率
of civilian gun ownership...
最高的...
Slime her-- that's what I say.
我的意見就是反咬她一口
This is blackmail. They want a quick settlement.
這是勒索,他們想趕快和解
It's Viola Walsh, Diane.
是維奧拉·沃爾搞的鬼,戴安
She's got an issue with your judgeship.
她對你當法官很有意見
Tell me what you need me to do.
告訴我要我做什么
So you don't think Sandy Hook changed anything?
所以你不覺得桑迪·胡克槍擊案改變了這一切嗎
I think that the Second Amendment
我認為有第二修正案在
keeps everything from being changed.
就不會有什么改變
But did you see those kids' bodies?
可你看見那些孩子的尸體了嗎
Did you see the photos?
你看過那些照片吧
What I don't understand is
我不能理解
how your guns could matter more than that.
為什么你的槍就那么重要
I didn't say that.
我沒那么說
You're making that connec... So...
你想把二者聯系...話說
How we doing?
你們談得如何
Good, I think.
我覺得,挺好
Great.
挺好的
I think we should, um...
我覺得我們得...
We're meeting some friends, Diane.
我們和其他朋友還有約,戴安
Join us. We're almost done.
坐吧,我們就快吃完了
No, no. We'll-we'll call you.
沒事沒事,再聯系
We'll-we'll arrange lunch some other time.
我們有空再一起吃午飯
Okay, say hi to the kids. Okay.
好吧,替我問候孩子們,沒問題
Stimulating conversation?
激烈的爭辯
Your friends have some strong opinions.
你的朋友態度很強硬
So does my fiance.
我的未婚夫也是嘛
You knew that about me.
你了解我的
I did.
對
If we settle for $2 million,
如果我們以兩百萬和解
insurance will cover 40%, but...
保險公司會賠40%但...
we may lose some clients.
我們可能流失掉一些客戶
No, we fight it.
不行,我們得反擊
Then we have to move quick.
那得趕緊行動了
So who do we get to represent us?
找誰來替我們辯護
I'm sorry. I have to hit 10,000 paces
抱歉,我必須得走超過一萬步
or my Bangle gets mad at me.
否則我的手鐲朝我發火的
We'd like to hire you, Ms. Tascioni.
我們想聘請你,塔肖尼女士
Actually, we're considering hiring you.
其實我們還在考慮
We're being sued by a female paralegal
有個女律師助理告我們
for being a hostile workplace.
說律所是敵意工作環境
How long has this paralegal worked for you?
這個助理在你們那兒干多久了
Two years. Why? I don't know.
兩年,怎么了,沒事
I keep asking questions until they make sense.
我就隨便問問,看看能不能理出頭緒
And... who's representing her?
她請的律師是誰
Viola Walsh, a lawyer from L.A.,
洛杉磯的律師維奧拉·沃爾
but she's opening up offices here.
但她要在這也要開分公司了
Is she tall?
她高嗎
A bit. Five-seven?
有點高,五尺七英寸
You're kidding me.
耍我呢吧
The worry, Ms. Tascioni,
塔肖尼女士,我們擔心的是
is that we're in a transition period at the firm
律所正處在過渡時期
and that this suit could be used to hurt us.
這訴訟可能會對我們不利
So...
所以
you think this suit is about your transition period.
你覺得這起訴訟是針對你們的過渡期
Yes.
沒錯
Okay. Then we move fast.
好的,那我們得迅速行動
Call this tall lawyer's bluff.
回應高個兒律師的恐嚇
Arrange depositions now.
現在就安排取證
And I'll get your investigator...
我會讓你們的調查員
um, Kalinda, right?
凱琳達對吧
Right. I'll get her looking into this
沒錯,我會讓她調查這個
paralegal's background.
律師助理的背景
Slime her before she can slime you.
在她咬你之前先咬她一口
When can you start?
什么時候開始
To the right.
往右
A little to the left.
稍微向左
To the left. Good.
向左,好的
And you can put the seal over there.
然后把印章放那兒
So, Jackie,
杰姬
what are we doing here?
你在這兒做什么
Rearranging. Mm-hmm.
重新布置
Do you think the seal would look good there?
你覺得印章放哪兒更好看嗎
There? Why not the men's room?
那兒,干脆放到男廁所好了
Mr. Gold.
別這樣,戈德先生
Take it down and put the seal back up in its place.
把印章取下來放回原處
What are you doing, Mr. Gold?
你干什么,戈德先生
Putting the state seal back up
把州印掛回去
and keeping every reporter from asking
省得記者們問彼得
if the governorship has gone to Peter's head.
究竟當沒當上州長
He won, Eli.
他當選了,伊萊
It's not wrong to put such a beautiful portrait
把漂亮的肖像放在顯眼的位置
in a place of prominence.
也沒什么錯啊
Hmm, maybe it's not wrong, Jackie, but it is stupid.
或許沒錯,杰姬,但并不聰明
Perhaps you and I should have a little talk, hmm?
恐怕我們得談一談了吧
Put the seal back!
把印章放回去
Yes, sir.
是的
Jackie, you and I have had some...
杰姬,我們相處過一段
times together.
時間
We have... over the years.
沒錯,這幾年來
And we've had some... disagreements along the way.
我們之間總是有些分歧
Not so many.
不算太多
But now your son is governor,
但如今你兒子是州長了
and any disagreement results in bigger issues,
任何分歧都會變成大問題
so we need to stop.
所以別鬧了
Whenever you want something changed around here,
無論何時你想對這兒有任何改動
no matter how small, no matter how insignificant,
不管東西多小,多不重要
you have to ask.
你都得先問過
Certainly. No.
當然,不
You have to ask me.
你得先問過我
Not Peter, not Alicia.
不是彼得,不是艾麗西婭
Not the little fairies that sit on your shoulder.
不是坐在你肩頭的小仙女
Just me.
是我
He's my son, Eli.
他是我兒子,伊萊
You can't keep me from speaking to my son.
你不能不讓我跟我兒子說話
I can, actually.
實際上我可以
You don't want to challenge me on this, Jackie.
你不要質疑這一點,杰姬
Not the campaign manager
是我幫他領先
that got his candidate elected by six points.
六個百分點,拿下這次選舉的
I'll talk to Peter.
我要跟彼得說
Do that.
隨你
I'll have him call you in 20 minutes.
我會讓他20分鐘后給你回電
The call will last exactly four minutes, so,
通話時間不多不少四分鐘,所以
keep it quick.
說得簡短些
Christina Quinn, the paralegal who used to work here--
克里斯蒂娜·奎恩,曾在這里工作的律師助理
I need everything that you can find on her.
我需要你能找到的關于她的一切資料
Dirt? Yes.
狠料嗎,對
Work history, sexual history.
工作經歷,性經歷
Anything that would be...
任何會...
Where do you get your hair done?
你頭發在哪兒做的
Where? Uh, I don't know. Different places.
哪兒,我忘了,不同地方
I wish my hair would behave.
我希望我的頭發也能服服貼貼
It just flops. Just...
但它總是亂來
I flop it this way or that way.
我壓這兒也不行那也不行
You knew this paralegal?
你知道這個律師助理嗎
Uh, the one suing us? Yeah.
起訴我們的這個嗎,認識
What do you think of her?
你覺得她是個什么樣的人
I think she's very... young.
她...很年輕
You read her accusations?
你看過她的控告書嗎
Yes.
看過
She accused everybody of improprieties but you.
她控告了所有人,除了你
Yeah, I saw that.
我發現了
Are her accusations true?
她所說的都是真的嗎
No.
不是
But you're hesitant?
可你猶豫了
No. I just think some things are open to interpretation.
不,我就覺得有些事需要解釋
Do you think sexual harassment is open to interpretation?
你覺得性騷擾需要解釋嗎
No.
不用
Okay, time to walk.
我該走路了
Look at us-- out to save the world.
看看我們,拯救世界
Who took that?
誰拍的
Viola Walsh, wasn't it?
維奧拉·沃爾對吧
So, here you are in my apartment
五年來你第一次
for the first time in five years,
到我公寓來
and my guess is that you have something to get off your chest.
我猜你一定有話要說吧
Are we that obvious?
這么明顯
A bit. What is it?
挺明顯,說吧
How well do you know Kurt?
你對庫爾特了解有多深
What?
怎么了
He disagrees with you about the right to bear arms.
對于槍支持有問題,你們意見不合
Look, he disagrees with me about that.
他不同意我的看法
I disagree with him.
我也不同意他的看法
It's not a stumbling block.
這不是什么問題
But his views, Diane.
但他的觀點,戴安
All his views. He supports Sarah Palin.
他所有的觀點,他支持莎拉·佩林
I know. I can't believe it.
我知道,難以置信
I fell in love with a Palin supporter.
我竟然會愛上佩林的支持者
It's not funny, Diane.
這可不好笑,戴安
Do you see her? She's back on Fox.
你看到她了嗎,她又回福克斯臺了
Oh, you don't watch Fox.
你又不看??怂古_
They show clips on Jon Stewart.
那臺有時也放喬恩·司徒的節選
His views on Obama
他對于奧巴馬
and secessionism.
分離主義的看法
Okay, so, what is this, an intervention?
你們到底想干什么,勸我分手嗎
No, it's just...
不,只是
Issues matter.
這些問題還挺值得思考的
I know we're all supposed to disagree and smile
我知道我們應該微笑保留異議
and go home and pretend it's all some big tennis match,
然后回家假裝這只是一場網球賽
but people end up poorer,
但最后人們會越來越窮
guns end up killing people.
槍支遲早要殺人
Global warming keeps destroying our...
全球變暖會慢慢毀滅我們...
So, you're saying I shouldn't be happy?
那你言下之意是我不該幸福嗎
No, what we're saying is,
不,我們的意思是
do you really know who this guy is?
你確定你了解這個家伙嗎
Do you know his religion, his politics?
你了解他的信仰他的政見嗎
Thanks for stopping by,
感謝你們來拜訪
but I actually do have to go to work.
但我還有點事要處理
No. Diane, please, just sit and talk.
不,戴安,別這樣,坐下好好談談
Fran, Lyle,
弗郎,萊爾
if I fell into a life of addiction,
如果我哪天染上毒癮
then, please, do intervene, but don't for this.
你們一定要來干預我,但這事就算了
Not for love.
愛情就不必了
The best advice you ever gave me,
戴安,我遇到萊爾的時候
Diane, when I met Lyle was,
你給我最好的建議就是
make sure your love can survive outside the bubble.
確保你的愛情能在現實中存活下來
I give it back to you.
我現在把這句話還給你
How long have you worked at Lockhart/Gardner?
你在洛&加律所工作了多久
Shall we say hello first?
我們是不是應該先打個招呼
Hello.
你好
How long have you worked at lockhart/Gardner?
你在這家律所工作了多久
Two years.
兩年
Who hired you?
是誰雇你的
Alicia... Florrick.
艾麗西婭·福瑞克
What were your duties?
你的職務是什么
Paralegal.
律師助理
Uh, typing up briefs, researching cases,
打印陳述,調查案件
making copies, that sort of thing.
復印文件,諸如此類的事
How did you lose your virginity?
你是如何喪失貞操的
Objection. How is that relevant?
反對,這有何相關
Chrissy charged in her complaint
克里斯控訴艾麗西婭·福瑞克
that Alicia Florrick asked her how she lost her virginity,
詢問她的第一次性經歷
so I'm just asking, what was the answer?
所以我想知道你是如何回答的
I... didn't answer.
我沒有回答
Was there anyone else there when she asked you this?
當她問你時有其他人在場嗎
Myself, Cary Agos, our client and six other associates.
我,凱里·艾格斯,客戶和另外六個律師
And the issue of virginity came up?
你們談起了貞操的話題嗎
Well, it didn't come up.
不是談起
The lawsuit was about someone selling their virginity online,
那場訴訟是關于網上出賣貞操
and the difference between implied and explicit contract.
以及顯性合約和隱性合約的區別
In other words, you didn't bring up
換句話說,你談起的話題
the issue of virginity, it was the issue of the lawsuit?
不是關于貞操,而是關于訴訟
Do you want to take over the questioning? Sure.
要換你來提問嗎,好啊
Was virginity the subject of the lawsuit?
貞操是訴訟案的主題嗎
Yes.
是的
And how did you come to ask Chrissy
為什么你會問克里斯
about her loss of virginity?
如何喪失貞操的事
The other associates were discussing their experiences,
其他律師正在談論他們的經歷
and I saw Chrissy laugh to herself.
我看到克里斯在暗自偷笑
I thought she had something she wanted to share,
我以為她也想分享自己的經歷
so I asked her, did she have something to add?
于是問她是否想補充兩句
Those were your exact words?
你當時就是這么說的嗎
They were.
的確
I can see why you're suing.
我知道你為什么要起訴了
Then what happened?
然后發生了什么
Cary Agos asked me to stay late on the Ginsberg case.
凱里·艾格斯要求我為金斯伯格案加班
And this was a sexual case, too?
這也是個性犯罪案件嗎
Yes, prostitution.
是的,賣淫案
Lockhart/Gardner just seems
洛&加律所似乎
to obsess on these sexual cases.
對性犯罪案件很著迷
Is that a question? No.
這是個問題嗎,不是
It's just an odd observation.
這只是個奇特的發現
Then what happened
那天晚上加班時
during your late-night work on this case?
還發生了什么
Cary showed me how he masturbated.
凱里示范他是如何自慰的
And how did he show you this?
他是怎么做的
With his hand?
用手
Uh... his right hand?
他的右手
And it was just the two of you?
那時只有你們兩人
Yes.
是的
And what was being discussed at the time?
當時你們在討論什么
A plea bargain.
一項辯訴交易
The State's Attorney offered to sit down with us
州檢察官向我們提出
and discuss a plea of three years.
用認罪換取三年服刑
And you didn't think much of it? No. No, I didn't.
而你不假思索地拒絕了,是的
So, when Chrissy reported this offer to you, what did you do?
當克里斯向你傳達提議時,你做了什么
I made a gesture.
我做了一個動作
A gesture of-of masturbation?
自慰的動作
Yes. And
是的,那么
by this gesture, did you mean...
做這個動作的意思是
this is how I masturbate?
展示你如何自慰嗎
No. No.
不,不
What did you mean by it?
那你是什么意思
That it was a pointless exercise.
指這個提議是在做無用功
Strike two.
兩局連勝
Maybe... maybe try something other than sex.
也許你該試試性騷擾以外的借口
Had you ever seen this partner?
見過這位合伙人嗎
Howard Lyman? No.
霍華德·萊曼嗎,沒有
He's the oldest partner. He only comes in every now and then.
他是最年長的合伙人,偶爾才出現一次
And he sent you an e-mail about a week ago.
他一周前給你發了封郵件
Can you read it?
你能讀一下嗎
"Chrissy, I need to discuss something with you.
"克里斯,我要和你談談"
"Please come to my office at 1:00 p.M.,
"請下午一點到我辦公室來
enter quietly, and sit down at my desk."
悄悄進來,在桌邊坐下"
And you had no case with him?
而你在工作上與他毫無瓜葛
That's correct. And then,
的確,然后
when you got there, what happened?
等你到了以后,發生了什么
He took off his pants and exposed himself to me.
他脫下褲子對我露陰
We have a problem. Howard Lyman.
我們有麻煩了,霍華德·萊曼
Look, I told you.
我告訴過你了
We're not having the inaugural at the mansion.
我們不會在府邸辦就職典禮
We moved it to a union house.
我們把它搬到了工會之家
But you won't call off the strike?
但你不會叫停罷工
That's right.
是的
Why not?
為什么
Because your guy supported Scott Walker in Wisconsin.
因為你們支持威斯康辛州的斯考特·沃克
Oh, come on.
拜托
It's a governor in a nearby state.
那是鄰州的州長
He had to show some support.
他必須表示一下支持吧
Eli, unions in this country are endangered.
伊萊,國內的工會現在岌岌可危
Every time someone comes out in support of Scott Walker...
每當有人站出來支持斯考特·沃克
So you're going to protest our inaugural?
所以你要抗議我們的就職典禮
That is blackmail. That is bad faith.
這是脅迫,是背信棄義
It's not just you, Eli.
這不是針對你,伊萊
We're making a stand across the Midwest.
我們要在整個中西部表明立場
Don't take it personally.
你別往心里去
You told me it was about the mansion.
你告訴我這是府邸的問題
I got Jackie to back off the mansion,
我讓杰姬放棄府邸
and now you're saying...Jackie Florrick?
現在你又說,杰姬·福瑞克嗎
What? Yes. Why?
什么,對啊,怎么了
How's she doing?
她怎樣了
Jackie? She's fine. Why?
杰姬,她很好,怎么了
Say hello for me, huh?
替我向她問好
So,what do we ask him?
那我們問他什么
Whether he brought Chrissy here,
他有沒有帶克里斯到這兒來
and if took his clothes off in front of her.
有沒有在她面前脫衣服
Howard? Oh, my God.
霍華德,天吶
What? Huh? What time is it?
怎么了,現在幾點
1:00. I don't have a meeting till 2:00.
一點,我兩點前沒有會議
You have a meeting now. We have a problem.
現在有了,我們有個麻煩
She came in here.
她闖進來的
I didn't ask her to, I didn't invite her in.
我沒讓她來,沒請她進來
But you didn't have your pants or your underwear on?
但你沒穿任何褲子
I always take it off for lunch.
我午飯時間從不穿
I take a nap.
我會打個小盹
I get all sweaty on... on my...
我出了很多汗,在
you know, bottom half.
下半身
And I did not keep her from leaving.
而且我沒有不讓她走
Bitch screamed. I was just offering her some water.
那婊子尖叫了,我只是想給她杯水
Oh, dear God.
天吶
Look, I am the innocent party here.
我也很無辜
The girl came in here and tried to...
那女孩闖進來,試圖
She, uh... she tried to...
她,試圖
I don't know what she was trying to do.
我也不知道她試圖做什么
I was just taking a nap.
我正在打盹呢
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
They just got called into the partner's meeting.
他們被叫去開合伙人會議
Damn it.
該死
It might not be anything.
或許沒什么事
You need to get those files.
你得拿到那些文件
Alicia?
艾麗西婭
Diane. How are you?
戴安,近來如何
You know, I just got a glimpse
我體驗了一番
of what my life would look like if I'd never started this firm.
遠離律所與工作的生活
And? Yeah, I liked it.
然后呢,我喜歡
I liked it a lot.
我非常喜歡
Shall we?
走吧
I understand your frustration, but it isn't what it seems.
我理解你的挫敗感,但不是那回事
It was a joke.
那是個玩笑
A prank. That's all.
惡作劇而已
In what way was it a joke? Look, we all
哪里看出來這是個玩笑,我們知道
knew Lyman slept off his lunch without his pants on.
萊曼午睡時不穿褲子
And we'd sent out some e-mails to some of the paralegals.
于是我們發了幾封郵件給幾個律師助理
Not just the women. It was the men, too.
男的女的我們都發了
So you sent this e-mail to Chrissy from Howard's account?
你用霍華德的賬戶給克里斯發郵件
Yes.
是的
Still haven't negotiated my exit package yet. No.
還沒商量好我的離職補償金,不
We've negotiated your package. You just haven't accepted it.
我們已經商量好了,你沒接受而已
Do you want to talk or not?
你到底想不想和我談
Give me my gun control case,
把槍支管制案給我
and let me finish out the Sonya Rucker contract,
讓我完成桑婭·洛克的合同
and I will agree to the terms.
然后我就答應你的條款
You'll keep your clients in house?
你會留住你的客戶嗎
I'll do everything I can.
我盡量
One more thing.
還有件事
Indemnify me against this case.
使我免于本案的賠償
This Howard Lyman thing is B.S. Good.
霍華德·萊曼這事就是胡扯,那就好
Then indemnify me.
那就給我保障
Sure.
好的
Whatever you want.
你想要什么都行
Good luck.
祝好運
What are you doing?
你在做什么
W-What am I...?
我,我在
The Sonya Rucker contract.
桑婭·洛克合同
Excuse me?
什么
You're downloading my file.
你在下載我的文件
I couldn't access it.
我打開不了
No, I, um...
不,我
I-I think I stumbled...
我想我弄錯了
Alicia, I talked to Will; it's my case.
艾麗西婭,我和威爾說了,這是我的案子
There's a firewall protecting it.
有防火墻保護的
Look, my mistake.
抱歉,我弄錯了
How'd it go?
怎么樣了
Oh, I have to stay a few hours.
我還得再待幾個小時
Okay, I'll come back.
好吧,我一會兒再來
I want to meet your friends, Kurt,
我想見你的朋友們,庫爾特
your best friends.
你最好的朋友們
Why? Don't you find it odd
為什么,你不覺得奇怪嗎
that we've been talking about marriage
我們已經談婚論嫁
and I've never met a single one of your friends?
但我從未見過你的朋友
No.
不
Is this about your friends yesterday?
這和昨天你的朋友們有關吧
Do you remember their names?
你記得他們的名字嗎
No.
不
Is that important?
這重要嗎
I want to meet your friends.
我想見你的朋友
Uh, before Lockhart/Gardner,
進洛&加律所前
you worked at Hoffman/Ross.
你在霍夫曼&羅絲律所工作
Is that correct?
對嗎
Yes, why?
是的,怎么了
And did you ever make an accusation against your boss there?
你有沒有指控過你那時的老板
What, is this a fishing expedition?
怎么,這是要搞撒網式盤查嗎
It is.
是的
Luckily it's a deposition.
還好我們只是在錄證詞
Did you ever make an accusation against your boss there, Chrissy?
你有沒有指控過你那時的老板,克里斯
'Cause we have the texts on your Lockhart/ Gardner cell phone.
洛&加律所手機上的短信我們還保存著
How very NSA of you.
國家安全局那一套你耍得很溜嘛
It's our cell phones, our property.
這是公司的手機,公司的財產
Did you ever make an accusation against your previous boss?
你有沒有對你之前的雇主提出過指控
Not an official accusation.
沒正式指控過
How about an unofficial one?
那非正式的指控呢
He came on to me.
他吃了我豆腐
Yes, you accused him of taking off his clothes in your presence.
沒錯,你指控他在你在場的時候脫衣服
Okay, that is so dirty.
好了,這也太卑鄙了
I'm just saying... You are trying...
我只是說... 你們是在...
to make a connection
把這兩者關聯起來
It's quite a coincidence that all these
這只是個巧合...
between two completely unrelated...
而這兩者全不相關...
bosses want to take their pants off.
老板們就愛脫褲子
So, we got rid of most of the charges
好了,我們解決了大多數指控
and we lucked into something
還僥幸緩解
that neutralized the Howard Lyman threat.
霍華德·萊曼危機
Thank you, Kalinda.
謝謝你,凱琳達
But, uh, we still have two issues.
但是,還有兩個問題沒解決
Do you mind if I eat? I missed lunch.
你們介意我吃東西嗎,我沒吃午飯
Please. Two problems-- well, three.
請便,兩個問題,不對,是三個
Chrissy's suggesting that you, Diane, prostituted her out.
戴安,克里斯暗示你曾經利用過她的姿色
I have no idea what she's talking about.
我完全不知道她在說什么
And that you, Will, created a hostile workplace
還有你,威爾,在辦公室和下屬有過性行為
by sleeping with underlings in your office.
而讓工作環境變得很糟糕
I can answer that.
這我應付得來
Have you noticed,
你們注意到了沒
I'm the only one in the clear here?
我是在座唯一一個身家清白的
Now here comes the third problem. Kalinda.
現在要說到第三個問題了,凱琳達
I found this saved onto Howard Lyman's I.T. File.
我在霍華德·萊曼的IT文件夾里找到了這個
It's from his laptop.
存在他的筆記本里
Hey, why don't you come over here
干嘛不過來
and sit on Daddy's lap, huh, honey?
坐老爹大腿上啊,寶貝兒
Oh, dear God.
上帝啊
Who is that? Another paralegal-Lacey Atkins.
她是誰,另一位助理,蕾西·阿特金斯
Hired last year.
去年來公司的
This should have no impact on this lawsuit.
這對本案應該沒有影響
The fact that he approached another paralegal has
他性騷擾過另一名助理的事實
marginal bearing on this case.
對本案只有邊緣效用
Or you can tell yourselves that.
你自己也不相信吧
Thanks, Diane.
多謝,戴安
So we bury it
那我們就把這信息藏好
and get rid of Howard.
打發走霍華德
Uh, Will.
威爾
I was looking into the partner decorating stipends.
我查了合伙人裝潢津貼
About a month ago,
大概一個月前
Alicia stopped decorating her office.
艾麗西婭就不再裝飾她的辦公室了
Did you ask her to stop?
是你讓她這么做的嗎
No, why? I don't know.
沒啊,怎么了,我也不知道
I just found it odd.
只是覺得很奇怪
Lift.
往上舉
Think of the ball as your grandkids.
把球想象成你的孫子
There you go.
對啦
And up...
向上...
I'm sorry, Jackie.
抱歉,杰姬
What are you sorry for, Mr. Gold?
你道什么歉呢,戈德先生
You made yourself very clear.
你說得很清楚了
Beth, I'll be with you in a minute.
貝思,我馬上過來
I'm sorry because I've had a change of heart.
我道歉是因為我改變心意了
I find...
我發現...
I need your help.
我需要你的幫助
My help?
我的幫助
No, no, there's too much chance of disagreement between us.
不不,我們之間的分歧太多了
Jackie, I'm apologizing.
杰姬,我已經道歉了
And I'm telling you,
而我是在告訴你
you have no reason to apologize.
你并不需要向我道歉
You were right and I was wrong.
你是對的,我是錯的
And what do you say we dance? So, forward.
跳起來,上前
Two, three, and go back.
二,三,再往后
Really feel it in the arms.
注意手臂要用力
Okay, what do you want?
好了,你提要求
Control of the inauguration.
就職典禮全歸我管
Really?
你來真的
All right, and...
很好,再來...
Control of the ball.
晚會歸你管
And decorating of Peter's offices.
還有彼得辦公室的裝飾權
And forward...
向前...
Agreed. Good.
好吧,很好
What kind of assistance do you need?
你要我幫什么忙
You know the Food Service Union chief?
你認識食品服務聯盟的頭兒嗎
No, who's that?
不認識,是誰
Ronald Erickson.
羅納德·埃里克森
Oh, yes, Ronnie.
噢,是羅尼
How is he?
他怎么樣了
This is his number.
這是他的電話
Excellent, excellent.
很好,非常好
Give him a call.
給他打電話
And one more time.
再來一次
Forward.
向前
I like Diane a lot.
我非常喜歡戴安
I wanted to be like her.
我想成為她那樣的人
And you went to her
因為你喜歡她
with this client's undue attention
所以在遭受到客戶逾矩的關注時
because you liked her? Yes.
你去找了她,是的
I know Mr. Gainsborough is one of her top clients,
我知道蓋恩斯伯勒先生是她的大客戶
but I told her what he said.
但我告訴了她他對我說的話
That you looked hot?
說你很性感
Yes, and that he kept watching me
是的,還有他一直盯著我看
and asked me my bra size.
還問我胸罩尺寸
And what did Diane say?
那戴安說了什么
She said,
她說
"Don't worry about it.
"別放心上
He meant it as a compliment."
他這是在恭維你"
That's when I lost my respect for her.
那一刻她失去了我對她的尊重
Yes, I can understand that.
是的,我能理解
Chrissy never mentioned she was uncomfortable
克里斯從來沒提起過
with Mr. Gainsborough's comment.
蓋恩斯伯勒的言辭讓她很不舒服
Yes, but she came to you,
是的,但她找你了
Ms. Lockhart, and told you what he said?
洛克哈特女士,告訴了你他所說的話
Yes.
沒錯
And you told her to take it as a compliment
而你讓她把這些話當做恭維
and let it go?
別放在心上
Yes.
是的
Comments about being hot,
說她性感
questions about bra size-- these are compliments?
問她胸圍,你稱這些為恭維話嗎
From a gay fashion designer, they are.
出自一位同性戀時裝設計師之口,是的
So you're saying that, um...
所以你是在說...
Strike that.
換個說法
you didn't know...
你不知道...
Chrissy didn't know that Mr. Gainsborough was gay,
克里斯并不知道蓋恩斯伯勒先生是同性戀
did she?
是嗎
I don't know, I thought she did.
我不知道,我以為她知道
She knew he was a fashion designer.
她知道他是位時裝設計師
Really, so now you're saying
是么,所以現在你是在說
that paralegals should stereotype
律師助理應該有這樣的成見
fashion designers or, or anyone
時裝設計師們,或者其他
who they deem to be someone that might not fit into a...
他們被認為的一類人或許并不一定是...
You're in a hole,
你陷入泥沼了
Ms. Walsh, best to stop digging.
沃爾什女士,別掙扎了
$1 million.
一百萬美元
No. Oh, come on,
不了,得了
it's not going away.
對你們還會有影響
Pay us $1 million and it's over.
給我們一百萬美元,一了百了
Viola,
維奧拉
you're losing, you're losing badly.
你輸了,還輸得很慘
We'll make you this deal.
這么著吧
Stop right now and we won't countersue you
別繼續了,我們也不會反訴你們
for filing a frivolous lawsuit.
告你們挑起無謂訴訟
We still have you in your office
我們還有你在辦公室
conducting sexual relations with underlings.
和下屬有過性行為的牌沒打呢
Oh, I forgot.
是我忘記了
Here is an affidavit from Mr. Gardner and Tammy Linnata.
這是加德納先生和塔米·琳娜塔的書面證詞
They swear they...
他們發誓...
...they only had sexual relations once in his office,
他們只在辦公室進行過一次性行為
and she was never in the employ of Lockhart/ Gardner,
而她也從來不是洛&加律所的雇員
so she was not an underling.
所以她并不是他的下屬
And this is the only time you've ever had sex in your office?
你是說這是你僅有的一次辦公室性行為嗎
It is.
是的
Will.
威爾
That wasn't true--
那不是真的
what you just said.
你剛才說的
What?
什么
That wasn't the only time you had sex in your office.
那并不是你唯一的一次辦公室性行為
You don't remember?
你不記得了
No, I-I mean, I-I-I-I do,
不是,我是說,我記得
uh, but it was...
但那個...
We didn't have sex.
我們并沒有做愛
Are, are we defining sex more restrictively?
你是說對性的定義要更嚴格嗎
Because, as I remember it...
因為,就我記憶所及...
I don't think we want that to get out.
我們并不想曝光這信息吧
I agree,
我知道
but your affidavit could prove problematic
但你的證詞會被視為有問題
because, at the point in time we're talking about,
因為就討論的時間節點來看
I was an underling.
我是你的下屬
Wait.
等一下
We did it in there, didn't we?
我們是在那兒做的,對吧
Technically that's not my office.
嚴格來說那兒并不算我的辦公室
That's my bathroom.
那是我的盥洗室
Chrissy did only say in your office, didn't she?
克里斯確實只是說在你的辦公室,對嗎
Yes, sex in my office,
是的,在我辦公室的性行為
so we didn't have sex in my office.
所以我們并沒有在我的辦公室做愛
Good... good.
很好,很好
Thanks. Thanks.
謝謝,謝謝
That was weird, wasn't it?
這挺別扭的,對吧
Talking about two years ago?
提起兩年前的事嗎
Yeah, that'll be on my mind for the rest of the day.
是啊,今天我是忘不掉了
Just the rest of the day?
就今天嗎
Uh, we have another problem.
我們還有一個問題
Viola wants to open the Howard Lyman charge again.
維奧拉想要重啟對霍華德·萊曼的指控
They're crucifying me.
簡直就是在折磨我
It's like McCarthyism all over again.
這簡直就是重蹈麥卡錫主義的覆轍
Why, what does she have?
為什么,她有什么證據
She just e-mailed it to me.
她剛把這個發給我
Hey, why don't you come over here
干嘛不過來
and sit on Daddy's lap, huh, honey?
坐老爹大腿上啊,寶貝兒
That's a lie.
這是騙人的
Where'd this come from?
從哪里弄來的
You taped it, you moron.
你自己錄的,傻瓜
It's the same one you showed us?
這跟你給我們看那個是一樣的嗎
Yes, the one we were going to keep private.
是的,那個我們本想保密的視頻
How did they get it? I don't know,
他們怎么弄到手的,不知道
but the worry is, they did.
麻煩的重點是他們拿到了
Someone's feeding them our dirty laundry?
有人故意將我們的秘密告訴他們的嗎
Yes, now, the question is who?
對,現在問題是這人是誰
So I shouldn't bring up Obama?
所以我不能提奧巴馬嗎
Bring up anything you want.
想說什么你隨意
Your friends are gonna hate me, aren't they?
你的朋友會討厭我吧
I don't want this to poison us, Kurt.
我不想為這事影響到我們的關系,庫爾特
Well, let's go then. We don't need to do this.
那我們就走吧,不用刻意這樣
No, no, no, no. Now, I'm-I'm curious.
不不不,現在我很好奇
Let's meet your friends.
去認識下你的朋友們吧
Jeannie?
珍妮
Kurt, there you are. How you doing?
庫爾特,你來了,你好嗎
And this must be Diane.
這位一定是戴安
We're the fire-breathing crazies.
我們是噴火狂人
Oh, that went well, hmm?
聊得還不錯吧
Yup.
不錯
You didn't like 'em?
你不喜歡她們嗎
You mean Jeannie and Bobbie and Tonya, the skateboarder?
你是指玩滑板的珍妮,波比和唐婭嗎
Why wouldn't I like them?
我怎么會不喜歡她們呢
She's a snowboarder.
她是玩滑雪板的
And how did you meet them?
你怎么認識她們的
In class. Oh, in class.
上課認識的,上課認識的
And this class is all women?
你們班上全是女生嗎
You didn't like that they were women?
你是因為她們是女生而不喜歡嗎
No, I'm fine with the fact that they were all women.
不,我對她們是女生這一點完全沒意見
It's just, they were all in their twenties.
只是她們都才二十出頭
They are all excellent terminal ballistic experts.
她們都是出色的終點彈道性能專家
Have you slept with any of those ballistic experts?
你跟其中哪個彈道專家睡過嗎
No.
沒有
Why are we getting married, Kurt?
我們為什么要結婚,庫爾特
Do you not want to?
你不想結了嗎
I don't know.
說不清楚
Ronnie?
羅尼
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
What is this "Mrs. Florrick" that's new.
這"福瑞克夫人"聽起來真生疏
Jackie. I'm intimidated now.
杰姬,我真有點嚇到了
You're the governor's wife. Mom, I mean.
你可是是州長的夫人,我是說,媽媽
I'm still good old Jackie-o.
我還是你熟悉的那個杰姬
Do you remember that time on Georgie's boat?
你還記得在喬治船上的時候嗎
Yes, very well. Do you?
記得很清楚,你呢
We were a lot younger.
那時我們年輕得多
We weren't that much younger.
也不見得年少不經事
I've gone grey.
我頭發都白了
Grey suits you.
白發挺襯你的
Janice will be thrilled that I ran into you.
珍妮絲要是知道我遇到你一定會很激動
Yes.
沒錯
She wouldn't mind if I took old Ronnie out
她應該不會介意我請
for a drink, would she?
老羅尼去喝一杯吧
It's been such a long time.
太久沒見了
You got a problem.
你有個麻煩
Just one?
才一個嗎
Someone in our firm
我們律所里有人
is feeding evidence to Viola Walsh so she can attack us.
私下向維奧拉·沃爾什提供證據幫她攻擊我們
I've been asked to find out who.
他們叫我把這人揪出來
And?
然后呢
It's one of your rebels.
是你們的叛將之一
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because he left a lot of fingerprints
因為他在發給維奧拉的一封電子郵件上
on an e-mail he sent to Viola.
留下了大量指紋
Kalinda, do me a favor.
凱琳達,幫我個忙
I just did you a favor. Do me another.
這已經幫了你一個了,再幫一個
I have to tell Will.
我得告訴威爾
I know. Give me an hour head start.
我懂,留一小時讓我先下手
You have 30 minutes.
給你30分鐘
What were you thinking, Tony?
你怎么想的,托尼
I was thinking what we were all thinking.
我跟大家的想法一樣
We need clients. We need...
我們需要客戶,我們需要...
You don't sabotage your own firm.
你不能陷害自己的律所
Lockhart/Gardner isn't my firm. Florrick/Agos is.
洛&加不是我的律所,福瑞克&艾格斯才是
It's so dumb! They could sue us!
這真是太蠢了,他們會告我們的
They're gonna fire you in about ten minutes.
他們會十分鐘之內就開除你
We need you to go along with it. Don't say anything.
你乖乖走人就是了,什么也別說
So, I get fired, I lose my bonus.
所以被開除的是我,拿不到獎金也是我
I'm out $30,000.
3萬塊就這么沒了
Well, you shouldn't have gotten caught!
誰讓你被逮住了
No, we should share our bonuses.
不,我們的獎金應該共享
There's no reason I should suffer for helping out the whole team.
沒理由為了集體犧牲我一個
Oh, helping out the whole team.
你還為了集體呢
It was your idea in the first place.
這本來就是你自己的主意
All right, then why should I stay silent when they fire me?
好,那我被他們開除時又何必再掩護你們呢
So you're threatening us?
你現在這是威脅嗎
No, I'm telling you.
不,我是在告訴你
We all shared the start-up costs.
我們已經分擔了設立成本
We should share the bonuses.
我們還應該分享獎金
What do you think?
你覺得呢
I think we've got the mafia here.
我覺得這簡直是黑手黨的行徑
We've been moving software to pay-per-use
我們已經讓軟件實現按量計費
and had a massive uptick.
效率有了很大提升
But you know. You're our lawyer.
但你懂的,你是我們的律師
So you're happy with the firm?
那你對律所的服務滿意嗎
Lockhart/Gardner?
洛&加?
Yes.
對
I mean, you're not thinking of leaving?
你沒有考慮換個律所吧
Well, I've been hearing rumors that you're leaving
我倒是聽說你要離開律所
for a judgeship, and if that's the case,
去做法官,如果這樣的話
we might look around, yeah.
我們可能要另外物色
Why?
怎么
Has anyone approached you about joining another firm?
有其他律所邀請過你嗎
A new firm?
新成立的律所
Just the usual calls, you know.
也就平時那些而已
But some of our lawyers have approached you, right?
但是我們手下有些律師找過你,是嗎
I mean, it's all right. They... they've talked to me.
不要緊的,他們跟我說過了
I don't think I'm supposed to say anything until it's official.
我覺得在事情正式確定之前不應該多嘴
No, I understand.
是的,我理解
Alicia already told me that, uh,
艾麗西婭已經跟我說過
she's taking you on, so, I'm fine.
她請你的事了,跟我聊也不要緊
Really?
是嗎
Because a firm with the governor's wife on the letterhead
因為掛著州長夫人名號的律所
is hard to pass up.
很難讓人拒絕
Diane?
戴安
Yes, good.
說的沒錯
Did I say something? No, no. It's just, um...
我說錯什么了嗎,沒有,只是
I-I have to go. I'll call you later.
我得走了,再聯系
Yes! I don't know how you did it.
太棒了,我不知道你怎么做到的
In fact, I don't think I want to know,
其實我也不想知道
but the union has backed off.
但是聯合會放棄了
They're not going to strike the inaugural.
他們不會在就職典禮時游行了
I'm so happy, Eli. Oh, a little higher.
那很好,伊萊,再高點
Higher.
再高點
So we're putting Peter back up again?
又把彼得掛上去了嗎
Yes. He looks wonderful, don't you think?
是的,他看著真帥氣,不覺得嗎
And the seal?
州長印章怎么辦
I don't know.
不知道
Do you have a suggestion?
你有建議嗎
No. Wherever you want.
沒有,隨你喜歡
How about in your office?
放你辦公室如何
Oh, congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
You got stood up, huh?
被放鴿子了吧
Not sure yet.
還不確定
Hey, I got a sister you can marry.
我有個妹妹可以嫁給你
I'm fine, thanks.
不用了,謝謝
Sorry.
抱歉
No.
沒事
We're good?
我倆沒問題吧
Always.
當然
You know we don't have to do this.
你知道我們不一定得這樣
I know.
我知道
Get a room.
直接去開房吧
You have to pay our legal fees,
你把我們的律師費付了
and we will forgive and forget this. Really?
這事就既往不咎了,是嗎
Well, I wasn't keeping score,
我沒計分
but I thought the last time I checked, I was ahead.
但如果沒記錯,目前是我領先
We just have one more witness.
我們還有一個證人
And was it surprising to you
對于克里斯起訴了
that Chrissy accused everybody at the firm but you?
全所除了你之外的所有人,覺得意外嗎
No. It wasn't?
不意外,不意外嗎
And why is that?
為什么
Well, she liked me.
她喜歡過我
And in what way did she... like you?
她喜歡你哪一點
In a lot of ways.
很多方面都喜歡
And where did she... like you most?
她最喜歡你哪里呢
In the copy room, in the pantry,
復印室里,食品室里
and sometimes in the bullpen at night.
有時候晚上在辦公室里
So, at work? Yeah.
工作期間嗎,是的
But Chrissy said she was offended
但克里斯說她對于工作期間
by all the sexual activity at work.
所有與性有關的行為都很反感
I know. Odd.
我知道,真怪了
Thank you, Kalinda.
謝謝你,凱琳達
Your witness.
到你問了
Okay, let me talk to my client.
好吧,我先跟我的當事人談一下
Lockhart/Gardner. How may I direct your call?
洛&加律所,請問轉接哪位
Yes. Yes, she is.
是的,她是
30 minutes?
30分鐘嗎
I am so sorry I'm late.
抱歉我遲到了
Please, my office is this way.
這邊請,我的辦公室往這邊走
Missing it already?
還沒走就開始懷念了嗎
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I thought you had gone.
我以為你已經走了
We're settling with Chrissy.
我們在跟克里斯談和解
The compromise.
已經達成協議了
Joely, could you give me a minute?
喬莉,我們等會再談好嗎
Oh, sure. Sure. I'll be right out here.
沒問題,我就在外面等你
Stability.
穩定性
What?
怎么了
Alicia's leaving the firm with Cary,
艾麗西婭要跟凱里離開律所