A penny?
一塊錢
How dare you!
你敢瞧不起我
I happen to have studied at the Lincoln school of music
我可是在林肯音樂學院進修過的
Sorry it'sit's all I got right now
對不起 我就剩下這點了
Oh is that so?
是嗎
All right prove it pal What?
好吧 那就向我證明一下 兄弟 什么
Empty your pockets right now Trying to find
馬上掏空你的口袋好吧我找找
Whwhat is this you got here? Just trying to find
你都藏了些啥好東西只是想找找
What do you smoke out of this?
你吸的這是什么
That's my inhaler
那我的吸入器
Aha! I knew it!
啊哈 我就知道
You all saw it
大伙都看見了
You all saw it right here
在場的都是目擊者
The monkey lied
老猴子撒謊了
I forgot I had that
我忘了
And next time pick on someone your own size!
再有下回 可不能以大欺小
Bully!
恃強凌弱
Take care of her will you?
幫看好她 行嗎
She may look old and rusty but she is a classic
她雖然看上去銹跡斑斑 但她可是個典藏版
Okay listen
好的 聽著
We both know that my theater has been going through some pretty rough times lately but as the saying goes
你我都知道我的劇院最近正經歷著困難時期 但俗話說的好呀
"For every cloud a silver lining"
山窮水盡疑無路 柳暗花明又一村
Hold on right there buster
先停一下好吧 伯樂
My dad he heard I was gonna see you today and he was all like
我老爸 他聽說我今天要來見你 然后他當時是這樣表現的
"Eddie you tell that koala I'm not funding any more of those shows and that's final" Those were his words
"艾迪 你去告訴那只考拉 我再也不會給他的那些演出投一分錢 這事兒沒得商量"這是他的原話