Ah the winds of change
啊 就要時來運轉了
Yep when this show's a hit
當表演大舉成功時
I'm gonna get you a fresh coat of paint
我再給你重新刷一層“新衣裳”
How are we doing with those flyers miss crawly?
宣傳單做的怎么樣了 凱莉太太
Oh yes sir We're all good to go here
啊 都完事了 老板都準備好了
Miss crawly no! No no no no no no!
凱莉太太 別 別 別 千萬別
OopsieDaisy
壞事了
Oh well I guess that's one way to spread the word
好吧 我猜這也算是廣布天下了
Hey Lance look at this
嗨 蘭斯 快看
Ash babe hey!
艾希 寶貝兒 嘿
Meena!
米娜
What do you think you?
你以為你
Let's go to work
起床開工
And cue the crazy old lizard
順便提醒那個蜥蜴瘋老太太
Good morning Mr Moon
早上好 月老板
Indeed it is miss crawly
確實很好 凱莉太太
Top of the morning to you
恭請頤安
I made you some coffee
我給你磨了點咖啡
You did? Where is it?
真的嗎 可是在哪呢
Oh I got a little thirsty on the way up those stairs
哦 我剛剛上樓的時候突然渴了
Shall I go open the doors now? The doors?
那現在我要不要開門迎客呢 迎客
Well you've got a lot of animals waiting in line to audition Mr Moon
外面候著的動物都排成長龍了 只為等您給試鏡呢 月老板
I do?
是嗎
Holy moly I really do
我的老天 真有那么多人