May I?
我可以坐下嗎
Oh. Uh no sorry.
不好意思
I'm uh saving them.
這兩個座位我占了
This isn't a game Mr. Stack.
這不是游戲,斯塔克先生
I didn't say it was.
我沒說是
You're treating it like it is.
你對待它如同兒戲
I'm treating it with all the respect it deserves.
因為它只配讓我如此對待
Mr. Stack?
斯塔克先生?
Mr. Dylan Stack? Yes. Present.
迪倫·斯塔克先生? 我是,
Hi I'm Alicia Florrick.
你好,我是艾麗西婭·福瑞克
We spoke on the phone. Yes. Nice to meet you.
我們通過電話,是,很高興認識你,
This is a mistake Mr. Stack.
這是一個錯誤,斯塔克先生
You walk through that door we can't help you.
只要你走進那道門,我們就幫不了你了
Well what if I walk through that door?
如果我走那道門呢
What was that about?
剛剛那是在做什么
Posturing.
擺姿態
Before we begin Mr. Stack
在我們開始之前
I just want to warn you
我想預先提醒你
that we are a fullservice firm.
我們是一家綜合服務律所
We don't really take walkins.
一般不接受直接訪客
Oh well I'm... I'm not technically a walkin.
我不算直接訪客
I called you.
我給你打過電話
Yes ten minutes ago saying you were walking in.
是,十分鐘之前,說你要直接來訪
Sorry. I don't like reservations.
抱歉,我不喜歡預約
I can pay. For...?
我可以付錢,需要我們做什么,
Keeping me out of jail.
保證我不去坐牢
Are you in danger of going to jail?
你面臨牢獄之災嗎
Yes. The two men out there are federal agents from the Treasury.
是,外面那兩名男子是財政部的聯邦干員
They've been following me for the last two days.
他們跟了我兩天了
Why?
為什么
I won't reveal the name of my client.
我不愿泄露我客戶的姓名
Okay. Oh no II mean...
沒問題,不是的,我的意思是,
that's why they're following me.
這是他們跟著我的原因
Hello.
你們好
If you're agents from the U.S. Treasury
如果你們是國家財政部的干員
and I ask to see your badges
若我要求你們出示證章
you have to show me them correct?
你們必須給我看,對吧
May I see your badges gentlemen?
我可以看看你們的證章嗎,先生們
Actually could you hold them higher?
能不能舉高點
I practice digital information law in New York.
我是紐約一名數字信息法律師
The U.S. Treasury wants to arrest one of my clients
國家財政部想逮捕我一位客戶
a client who asked that I maintain his anonymity.
這位客戶要求我維持他的匿名狀態
This is a subpoena to submit to questioning
這張傳票要求我接受詢問
or be imprisoned for 18 months.
不然就要被監禁18個月
Why have you come to us?
你為什么來找我們呢
To you actually.
是來找你
The rumor is you've had your own dealings with the Treasury.
傳說你自己和財政部打過交道
Dealings in which you came out the victor.
你是勝出者
Well I think that's a bit of an exaggeration.
這有點夸大其詞了
And as I was saying we do have a pretty stable client...
我剛在說,我們有相當穩定的客戶...
I don't like credit cards or checks.
我不喜歡信用卡和支票
That's a lot of money.
這是很大一筆錢
It is.
沒錯
Is it counterfeit? No why?
是假鈔嗎,不是,怎么了,
Well the involvement of the U.S. Treasury
牽涉到國家財政部
would suggest some reason for... concern.
我們有理由...擔心
No. They're after my client for... something else.
不是,他們追查我的客戶是為了別的原因
And what is that?
什么原因
He invented a new currency.
他發明了一種新的貨幣
Really?
是嗎
How did he do that?
怎么發明的
He invented Bitcoin.
他發明了比特幣
It's a... digital currency.
這是一種數字貨幣
It's traded and spent online.
通過網絡進行交換和花費
Yes. I've read about it.
我讀過到相關新聞
Well according to the FBI
聯邦調查局說
it is a violation of federal law for individuals
個體創造私人貨幣或者貨幣系統
to create private coin or currency systems.
是違反聯邦法律的
I think the Treasury feels... threatened.
我想財政部是感覺受到了威脅
Bitcoin?
比特幣?
Yes. It's an online currency.
是,一種網上貨幣
But he's not going to pay us in Bitcoin is he?
他不會付給咱們比特幣吧
No he's got cash. Lots of it in fact.
不會,他有現金,非常多的現金
I don't know Diane. It's the U.S. Government.
我不知道,戴安,這可是美國政府
We swore off these Charge oftheLightBrigade suits.
咱們發過誓,不接以卵擊石的案子
We swore off the ones based on idealism.
只限于那些基于理想主義的
This one has cash. And I know how that sounds.
這個案子有現金,我知道這聽上去什么感覺
Okay.
好吧
But let's not stick our necks out too far.
但咱們別捅得太狠了
When we poke the bear?
"以卵擊石"變成"捅馬蜂窩"了?
I'm tired. I mix metaphors when I'm tired.
我累了,我一累就容易混用比喻
How's it going?
你那邊怎么樣了
Well she sure is different.
她無疑挺與眾不同
You can always get Kurt Leventhal.
你可以改找科特·萊文瑟
I have his number right here.
我這里就有他的號碼
No. I rolled the dice.
不,我賭了這一把
Hey what time are they...
他們什么時候...
Oh. Here they are. Hello. Here I go.
他們來了,你們好,人來了,
You have the right to remain silent.
你有權保持沉默的
This way. You visit me in prison?
這邊走,你會來探監嗎,
Every Friday.
每周五必到
I'm putting on a good face.
我裝得鎮靜自若
I'm actually kind of terrified.
其實我心里有點恐慌
That makes sense.
也難怪
I thought you were gonna say something comforting
我以為你會安撫我幾句
like "Don't be."
比如"不要恐慌"之類的
Sorry.
抱歉
Well I guess the truth is comforting too.
我想實話也有安撫作用
Sorry to keep you waiting Mr. Stack.
抱歉讓你久等了,斯塔克先生
We have agreed to take your case.
我們同意接你的案子
Oh. That's great. Thank you.
太好了,謝謝
But we can't receive the cash.
但我們不收現金
We need a cashier's check.
要現金支票
Yep.
是,
Only in America is greater abstraction more desirable.
只有在美國,越抽象的東西,大家越喜歡
I am so sorry.
真對不起
They found asbestos in my office.
他們在我辦公室發現了石棉(石棉可致病)
This is fine thank you.
就在這兒挺好,謝謝
Mr. Gardner this is a proffer session.
加德納先生,這只是一次免訴供述協商
It's completely...
絕對不會...
Would you like something to drink?
你想要點喝的嗎
No thank you.
不用,謝謝
It's completely off the record.
絕對不會公開
If you give me... How about you two?
如果你能給我... 你倆要嗎,
Oh I'm fine. No thank you.
不用,不用,謝謝,
Well do you mind if I have something?
介意我喝點東西嗎
I didn't have breakfast.
我早飯沒吃
Oh and um... we have blankets
我們有毯子
you know if anybody's cold.
你們冷的話,可以用得上
Hi.
喂,
Just one morning shake please.
一份早晨奶昔就夠了
Thanks.
謝謝
Sorry. Go ahead.
抱歉,繼續說
If you supply us with truthful information
如果你能就你所知范圍
as to your knowledge about judicial criminal conduct
為我們提供有關司法犯罪行為的真實信息
we'll close this investigation against you.
我們將撤銷對你的調查
No grand jury.
你無需面對大陪審團
Does that make sense? It does.
你明白我的意思嗎,明白,
The... the name of your bookie was...
你莊家的姓名是
...was Jonathan Meade is that correct?
喬納森·米德,對嗎,
Jonathan Meade was the name of a friend of mine
喬納森·米德是我一個朋友的名字
who I invited to one of my wednesday night basketball games.
我曾邀請他參加我每周三晚組織的籃球賽
But he acted as a bookie?
但他是莊家的身份?
He acted in a lot of capacities.
他從事過很多職業
At one point he was even an actor.
有一段時間,他還當過演員
Really? In what?
真的呀,演過什么
I... I don't know
不知道
but I think it was a lowbudget movie.
但我記得好像是個小成本電影
A horror movie? And you witnessed
恐怖片? 你目擊,
several judges placing bets with Jonathan Meade?
幾位法官找喬納森·米德下賭注?
Could you be more specific? Regarding?
你可以說得更具體點嗎,哪方面,
Which three judges? Excuse me Ms. Tascioni
哪三位法官,抱歉,塔肖尼女士,
this is Mr. Gardner's proffer not ours.
該是加德納先生供述,不是我們
Oh yes I know but
是,我知道
Mr. Gardner needs to know what you're after
但加德納先生必須知道你們的調查目標
in order to help you.
才能幫得上忙
There were a lot of judges at this basketball game over the years
幾年來,有很多法官參加過這個籃球賽
and how many of them talked to your actor friend?
其中多少人和你的演員朋友交談過?
Quite a few. You see?
好幾位,你看吧,
How can we help you if you won't give us any direction on how to help you?
你們不指明方向,我們怎么幫助你們
Judge Winter Judge Dunaway and Judge Parks.
溫特法官,達納韋法官,帕克斯法官
Okay now it's your turn Mr. Gardner.
輪到你了,加德納先生
Did you see Mr. Meade placing any bets
你是否見到米德先生下賭注
or otherwise conferring with these three judges?
或與這三位法官進行商討
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wish I could remember.
我真希望我能記起來
That was a shame.
真遺憾
She played you. Yes thank you Cary.
你被她耍了,沒錯,多謝提醒,凱里,
This investigator that you're cultivating at Lockhart/Gardner?
你拉攏的那個洛&加律所的調查員
Kalinda? Mmhmm.
凱琳達? 嗯,
It's time to stop cultivating and start planting.
是時候派上用場了
Okay.
好的
We need to have a conversation about vulnerabilities.
我們得談談你有什么把柄了
Here's the difficulty:
有一個難題
I don't know where I'm vulnerable.
我不知道我會在哪兒被人抓到把柄
Well I'd start looking
你最好開始找
because... oh look there's my earring!
因為...看,我那只耳環在那兒
Dollar bills can be lost stolen burned.
美元紙幣可能會丟失,遭竊,燒毀
Bitcoin is here forever on the Internet.
比特幣永遠都在網上
While dollar bills are traded through a bank
美元經由銀行交換
Bitcoin is traded peertopeer. Yay!
比特幣以點對點方式交換
See Mom? Pretty colors.
媽,看到沒,顏色挺漂亮的
Fun right?
有意思吧
Thanks Zach.
謝了,扎克
So...
這么說來
you don't buy Bitcoin.
我們不能購買比特幣
No you can.
可以買
There are currency traders online.
線上有貨幣兌換員
Yeah one Bitcoin's worth three dollars.
是,一個比特幣值3美元
It used to be $33. People were hoarding.
曾經飆到33美元,當時大家都在囤積
But that's not how it gets into circulation. You mine it.
但它不是這樣進入流通的,你得"挖礦"
Like gold. The guy who invented it created this program
像金子一樣,發明比特幣的人寫了個程序
that releases blocks of Bitcoin over time.
定時發行"比特礦"
See?
看到沒
That means running software on your computer
也就是說,你在自己電腦上運行軟件
that works to solve complicated mathematical problems.
來解決復雜的數學難題
You receive a Bitcoin when your computer succeeds.
電腦成功解題,你就能得到一個比特幣
The more computer power you have
你用于挖礦的電腦越多
the more mining you can do.
你挖得越多
Once you have Bitcoins...
一旦你擁有比特幣...
So you're representing the inventor Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克太太,你在代理比特幣發明人吧
That's really cool. Just his lawyer Nisa.
真酷,妮莎,我只代理他的律師,
Bit less cool.
沒那么酷
It's like this big mystery.
他是個巨大的謎團
The guy who invented Bitcoin.
發明比特幣的人
Nobody knows who he is.
沒人知道他是誰
He's supposed to be this genius cryptographer
有人認為他是天才密碼專家
because no one's been able to break the Bitcoin code yet.
因為目前還沒人能破解"比特幣"代碼
Yeah my father thinks he's a Japanese programmer.
沒錯,我爸覺得他是日籍程序員
I heard Irish. Okay. Well.
我聽說是愛爾蘭籍,好吧,
Thanks for your help.
多謝你們幫忙
This stuff makes me feel so... dated.
這玩意讓我覺得自己落伍,超久了
I have to go.
我得走了
I love you.
我愛你
Love you too.
我也是
Good morning Your Honor.
早上好,法官閣下
Good morning Mr. Higgs.
早上好,希格斯先生
You're representing the U.S. Treasury today correct?
你是代表美國財政部,對嗎
Yes Your Honor.
是的,法官閣下
Good. 'Cause I have some complaints about
很好,因為我對蘇珊·B·安東尼那版的
my Susan B. Anthony silver dollars.
一元硬幣有些意見
That that was before my time.
這是我任職前的事
No seriously. What were they thinking?
不,說真的,他們當時在想什么
They feel like quarters.
它們就像25分的硬幣
Well again I wasn't here
再說一次,我當時還未任職
but I can ask around.
但我可以為你詢問下
Oh please. Please do.
那拜托,請務必這么做
Ah. Mrs. Florrick. Hello.
福瑞克夫人,你好
Good morning Your Honor.
早上好,法官閣下
So uh... money that's why we're here today?
所以,錢就是我們今天聚于此的原因吧
Oh yes Your Honor.
是的,法官閣下
Mrs. Florrick's client
福瑞克夫人的當事人
represents a criminal Mr. Bitcoin.
代理了一名罪犯,名為"比特幣先生"
Excuse me.
抱歉
Mr. Bitcoin?
比特幣先生?
Yes. That's what we've come to designate
是的,我們以此來稱呼這位
the mysterious creator of this new Internet currency.
創造了新互聯網貨幣的神秘人士
Do you guys at Treasury get a lot of dates?
你們財政部是否有很多事要做
Yes we do. Um... thank you for asking.
是的,謝謝關心
And why is this so important?
那為何這事如此重要
We believe this unregulated currency is being used
我們認為,這種法律之外的貨幣
in a digital black market
正在網絡黑市流通
guaranteeing anonymity to money launderers drug dealers
它確保了洗錢者,毒販
and child pornographers. And Mr. Bitcoin
以及兒童色情作品作者的匿名性,而比特幣先生
is attempting to guarantee his own anonymity
試圖用律師委托人保密特權的障眼法
through the smokescreen of attorneyclient privilege.
來確保自己的匿名性
I don't think I would call attorneyclient privilege
我認為不該將律師委托人保密特權
a smokescreen Your Honor.
稱為障眼法,法官閣下
This privilege protects communications between
這項特權保護的是律師與委托人
a lawyer and his client
之間的對話
not the client's identity.
而不是委托人的身份
Unless his identity is the subject
但如果身份是他們對話的主題
of these communications.
則另當別論
With one exception.
但有一種例外情況
The "crime fraud exception" which requires that
"欺詐犯罪特例"條款要求
Mr. Stack reveal Mr. Bitcoin
如果比特幣先生正在犯罪
if he's in the process of committing a crime.
則斯塔克先生應披露之
Which has not been established.
現在還沒有證明他在犯罪
You know folks
各位
I always wait in court patiently
我總是耐心地坐在庭上
for these little conundrums.
面對這些小難題
That is why God made me a judge.
這也是上帝讓我做法官的原因
So that I could decide on motions exactly like this.
所以我完全能這樣決定動議
So... eeny meeny miny moe.
泥鍋泥碗你滾淡...
That's a joke folks.
開玩笑的,各位
Government's motion is denied.
政府動議否決
Thank you Mrs. Florrick.
謝謝你,福瑞克夫人
Now I have to go meet with some Occupy Wall Streeters.
我得去見幾個"占領華爾街"的示威者
New clients?
新的委托人嗎
Yes but...
是的,但...
these don't pay as well.
他們付的錢不那么多
Hello again.
又見面了
You're under arrest Mr. Stack.
你被捕了,斯塔克先生
You heard the judge's ruling.
你聽見法官裁決了
Yes that attorneyclient privilege applies.
是的,他裁定了律師委托人保密特權的適用
I don't agree but I respect the law.
我不同意,但我尊重法律
Then we're done. No we're not.
那就完事了,不,沒有,
I'm arresting Mr. Stack for being Mr. Bitcoin.
我逮捕斯塔克先生,因為他就是比特幣先生
Oh come on! I am coming on.
你還來勁了,我確實來勁了,
Mr. Stack presents himself as a lawyer
斯塔克先生以律師身份
representing the mysterious Mr. Bitcoin
代理了神秘的比特幣先生
but we've come to realize he is Mr. Bitcoin
但我們意識到,他就是比特幣先生
and the penalty for creating a currency is 10 to 30 years.
私造貨幣,可判10到30年刑期
You're under arrest Mr. Stack.
你被捕了,斯塔克先生
Your Honor Mr. Higgs does not believe
法官閣下,希格斯先生并不真認為
that my client is Mr. Bitcoin.
我的當事人是比特幣先生
He is using this arrest to apply pressure
他是利用這次逮捕
in counteraction to your ruling.
對您的裁決予以反制
Yes Mr. Higgs
是的,希格斯先生
the timing of the arrest does seem strangely coincidental.
逮捕他的時機也未免太巧了點
Bitcoin has incorporated Your Honor.
法官閣下,比特幣注冊了公司
Here are the incorporation papers.
這里是公司注冊文件
As you can see
正如你所見
the only signature evident is that of Mr. Stack.
唯一的簽名是斯塔克先生的
Because he's Bitcoin's lawyer not its creator.
因為他是比特幣的律師,不是創造者
Bitcoin has subcontractors:
比特幣還有分包商
computer entrepreneurs who supply animation or random coding.
是提供動畫或隨機編碼的計算機服務商們
As you can see from these affidavits
從這些書面陳述里,您能看到
their only contact was with Mr. Stack.
他們唯一的聯系人就是斯塔克先生
Because Mr. Bitcoin wanted to remain anonymous.
那是因為比特幣先生希望保持匿名
Really Mrs. Florrick
真的,福瑞克夫人
must we all use "Mr. Bitcoin" now?
現在還有必要用代號"比特幣先生"嗎
Occam's razor Your Honor.
法官閣下,應運用奧卡姆剃刀原則
The person signing the checks
簽填支票,注冊公司
incorporating and becoming
代表公司形象
the public face of a company is the company.
那他就是老板了
Your Honor those documents don't prove anything.
法官閣下,這些文件證明不了什么
But they are evocative.
但根據它們可進行合理推測
And I must say I am a sucker for Occam's razor.
我得說,我是個奧卡姆剃刀原則迷
So I will grant Mr. Stack bail
斯塔克先生獲保釋
and uh hear arguments tomorrow.
明天繼續聽證
Good to see you again.
很高興再次見你
Always a pleasure.
我也是
The difficulty here is proving a negative.
難點在于舉出反證
How do we prove Dylan isn't his client
如果無法證明其他人是他的委托人
if we can't prove someone else is his client?
又該如何證明迪倫不是他的委托人
Does he know you're in trouble Dylan your client?
你的委托人知道你陷入麻煩了嗎,迪倫
Can he help us?
他能幫我們嗎
I'm sorry but I can't say anything
很抱歉,由于律師委托人保密特權
without breaking attorneyclient privilege.
我什么也不能說
Okay so hit the incorporation papers
好吧,那就從公司注冊文件著手
that's not proof of ownership.
這不能證明所有權
No play offense not defense.
不,改打進攻戰
How?
如何做
Bitcoin isn't a currency.
比特幣不是一種貨幣
There's no crime if Bitcoin is a commodity
若比特幣只是一種商品,則無犯罪可言
just something to be traded like a bushel of fruit.
比特幣的交易,只是像賣水果一樣
Mr. Gardner taps his inner rebel.
加德納先生的反叛精神又來了
Good we have our strategy in court.
好極了,我們在庭上已有了對策
And outside court?
那在庭外呢
Was there anything said by your client
你的委托人
that would prevent us from hunting him down independently?
曾說過什么阻止我們獨自探究其身份的話嗎
I cannot help you
由于律師委托人保密特權
without breaking attorneyclient privilege.
我幫不了你
But we can do it on our own?
但我們可以獨自去做?
Again I cannot help you.
答案依然是,幫不了你
Well the inventor has left a few fingerprints.
比特幣創造者留下了一些指紋
He wrote a manifesto when Bitcoin came out.
比特幣問世時,他寫了一份聲明
I could use linguistic analysis to run him down.
我可以利用語言分析程序查下他
Good. And look for contact points with Stack.
好,再查下他和斯塔克的接觸
When did they meet?
他們何時見的面
Where?
在哪里
You might try DecodeaCon.
你可以去密碼專家大會試試
What it's not on your social calendar?
怎么,它不在你的社交活動列表里?
Stack is here for DecodeaCon the conference of cryptographers.
斯塔克來到這里要參加密碼專家大會
Good. Maybe they were meeting there.
好極了,可能他們在那里見面
Okay I'm on it.
好,我去查
Uh one thing we might consider.
還有件事我們得考慮
What?
什么
It could be him.
可能他就是本人
I am vulnerable.
他們能找到我的把柄
It's innocent but it looks bad.
這事本身是清白的,但看起來很糟
Okay.
好吧
Are you sure you want to tell me?
你確定要告訴我嗎
Subpoenas could go out.
可能會傳我作證
When I stopped gambling this friend
戒賭那會兒,我的朋友
my bookie Jonathan Meade
名叫喬納森·米德的莊家
he forgave my debt.
免除了我的債務
How much?
多少錢
$8000.
8000美金,
It's not much but it could look like
金額不多,但看起來就像
a payoff for setting him up with these judges.
是為他和法官們牽線搭橋的好處費
But it wasn't?
但事實并非如此?
I didn't take it that way.
我沒那么做
This guy was a friend.
他是我朋友
My guess is Wendy is trying to tie it to a case we won.
我猜溫迪想把這事和我們贏過的某個案子聯系起來
They're looking at three judges:
他們瞄準了3位法官
Winter Dunaway Parks.
溫特,達納韋,帕克斯
Could you look at our cases before them?
你能查一下相關的案子嗎
I want to anticipate which one they'll hit.
我想知道他們準備朝哪個法官下手
Sure.
當然可以
How are you holding up?
你還撐得住嗎
I don't want to go to jail.
我不想坐牢
Up until this week I never thought I would.
這周之前,我從沒想過自己會坐牢
It's making you more human.
這讓你變得更像個普通人了
That's not much of a tradeoff.
這代價慘重了點
Jim Cramer. I am a former hedge fund manager
我叫吉姆·克萊默,曾是對沖基金經理,作家
author and current host of Mad Money.
現任"瘋狂金錢"節目主持人
Your Honor we take this case very seriously.
法官閣下,我們非常嚴肅地對待這起案子
Obviously Mrs. Florrick does not.
但顯然,福瑞克夫人不是
Is there an objection in there somewhere Mr. Higgs?
你是否要反對什么,希格斯先生
We object to the defense questioning this TV personality
反對辯方律師將電視臺明星作為貨幣專家
as an expert in currency.
進行詢問
Hmm well let me think about that.
讓我想想
Overruled.
反對無效
Mr. Cramer do you consider Bitcoin a currency?
克雷默先生,你認為比特幣是貨幣嗎
No I don't.
不,我不認為
It has none of the characteristics associated with coinage and currency.
比特幣完全沒有貨幣的任何特性
In what way?
比如說
There's no central bank to regulate it
沒有中央銀行對它進行調控
it's digital and functions completely peertopeer.
它是數字化的,而且完全點對點流通
Thank you Mr. Cramer.
謝謝你,克雷默先生
You're welcome ma'am.
別客氣,女士
Mr. Cramer are you the TV personality
克雷默先生,你是否經常在
who regularly shouts and badgers on Mad Money?
"瘋狂金錢"中大吵大嚷,糾纏不休
Well I think "badger" is debatable
我覺得"糾纏不休"這個說法值得商榷
but yes I have a very dare I say
但沒錯,我敢說
flamboyant personality on my TV program.
我在節目中的表現很惹人注目
And you use various beeps and honking sounds on your program
你還會在節目中運用各種刺耳音效
and sometimes clench a knife between your teeth?
有時會用牙齒緊咬一把小刀?
I would call it a scimitar more than a knife.
稱為彎刀更合適
And yes I do employ beeps.
沒錯,我確實用刺耳音效
Why aren't you objecting?
你怎么不反對
Because the judge is.
因為法官會提的
So why on earth should this court take you seriously?
究竟為何法庭要把你的話當真
For the reason you would any man: the solidity of my arguments.
因為我論理的嚴密性
So you would ask this court to ignore the ass you make of yourself on TV?
所以你想請法庭忽略,你在電視上的白癡表現?
Excuse me Mr. Higgs.
請原諒,希格斯先生
May I ask you please to be more cordial in your questioning?
我能要求你提問時友好些嗎
Thank you.
謝謝
My apologies Mr. Cramer.
我道歉,克雷默先生
I'm a great fan of your show by the way.
順便說一句,我是你節目的忠實粉絲
Thank you. No apologies.
謝謝,不用道歉
Was it Montaigne who said
這話是蒙田說的吧
"How many valiant men can survive their own reputation"?
"有多少勇士能保住自己的名聲"
No further questions.
沒有問題了
So hieroglyphics were the first cryptograms.
象形文字是第一種密碼
The Egyptians like companies and governments today
埃及人,就像現在的公司和政府
strove to protect their sensitive information...
努力保護他們的敏感信息
Are you familiar with the 2009 abstract that speaks directly to this issue?
你熟悉2009年這項直接針對這一問題的研究嗎
Of course I'm familiar with the study
我當然熟悉那個研究
but the methodology is completely flawed.
但方法論是完全錯誤的
Is leakage inevitable?
泄露是必然的嗎
Leakage is never inevitable.
泄露從不是必然的
C++ allows for some restrictions
基于泄露問題的復雜性
based on the complexity of the leakage.
C++語言留出了一些限制
Okay?
好嗎
Now if you gentlemen will excuse me
現在,如果先生們不介意
I will be right back.
我離開一下馬上回來
Sorry. This is the only place I can get some peace and quiet.
抱歉,這是唯一能讓我休息片刻的地方
Oh no problem.
沒問題
It's quite a scene isn't it?
外面真熱鬧,不是嗎
Oh just wait till the CryptoBash.
還沒到派對環節呢
There's nothing like a bunch of drunk cryptographers.
到時一群喝醉的密碼專家才最夠一瞧
So you're Mr. Bitcoin?
那么,你是比特幣先生?
No.
不是
Elaine Middleton MIT.
伊萊恩·米德爾頓,麻省理工學院
You?
你呢
Kalinda Sharma.
凱琳達·夏爾馬
St. Mary's High.
圣瑪麗高中
I did a linguistic match on the Bitcoin manifesto
我對比特幣聲明做了語言比對
and guess what popped up?
猜猜發現了什么
A patent application by one of the Ten Hottest Geek Women.
十大性感女極客之一的專利申請書
Oh God.
天哪
That'll be on my tombstone.
那會成為我的墓志銘
No Nobel no MHV just ThirdHottest Geek Woman.
沒有什么諾貝爾獎,只是排名第三的性感女極客
Everybody's looking for Mr. Bitcoin
所有人都在找比特幣先生
when in fact they don't realize it's Mrs. Bitcoin.
但他們沒意識到,應該是比特幣夫人
You have a linguistic tic Ms. Middleton.
你帶有明顯的語言特征,米德爾頓女士
"Theoretically established combinatorial properties."
"理論上已建立的組合性質"
It's an odd little phrase that you've used exactly twice.
這古怪的措辭,你用了兩次
Once in a patent application and once in the manifesto.
專利申請書里一次,聲明里一次
Actually you'll find that odd phrasing used three times.
實際上,你會發現古怪措辭被用了三次
Once by me once in the manifesto
我用了一次,聲明里一次
and once by a Chinese econophysicist
一個中國的經濟物理學家用了一次
from Nankai University who goes by the code name: NewMint91.
來自南開大學,代號"新幣廠91"
Really?
是嗎
And why does NewMint91 use that phrasing?
為什么"新幣廠91"使用這個措辭
He has a crush on me.
他暗戀我
And he steals things.
還喜歡剽竊
"He"?
"他"?
So you've met him?
那么,你見過他?
Yeah actually just today
是的,實際上,就今天
for the first time at the conference.
在大會上初次見面
Bao Shuwei.
鮑舒偉
Thanks.
謝了
Hello there.
你好啊
Hello there yourself.
你好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Attending DecodeaCon.
出席密碼專家大會
What about you?
你呢
I am staring at a document you might be interested in.
我在盯著一份你可能感興趣的文檔
I thought we could get together and talk.
我想我們可以一起聊聊
Sure. Whenever you want.
當然,隨時都行
How's tomorrow?
明天如何
Yeah tomorrow's good.
好,明天可以
My name is Mitchell Tambor.
我叫米切爾·坦伯
And I stayed at the Crestview Priority Inn
于2011年11月18日晚
on the night of November 18 2011.
住在CP旅館
Thank you Mr. Tambor.
謝謝,坦伯先生
This room at the Crestview Priority Inn
CP旅館的這個房間
tell us about it.
說說如何
Well uh it was nice.
房間不錯
Mr. Higgs as much as I cherish
希格斯先生,盡管我喜歡
all this time we spend together
我們共處的時光
is there some driving point you want to make?
你有什么觀點要論證嗎
Yes Your Honor.
是的,法官閣下
Uh... sorry.
抱歉
Uh Mr. Tambor how did you purchase this room?
坦伯先生,這個房間你如何付款的
With Bitcoin.
用比特幣
And how much Bitcoin did one night set you back?
一晚花費你多少比特幣
Well the exchange rate at the time was approximately
那時候的匯率大約
$25 for one Bitcoin so I spent 4.32 Bitcoin.
25美元換1比特幣,我花了4.32比特幣,
And did you purchase other goods with this Bitcoin?
你還用比特幣買了其它商品嗎
An inroom movie yes.
一部旅館電影,是的
Good. And what movie was that?
很好,什么電影
That's okay.
沒關系
Uh any other incidentals?
其它雜費呢
Uh a Snickers bar and some peanuts from the minibar.
小冰箱里的士力架巧克力和一些花生
And you paid for all this with bitcoin that you mined?
所有東西都是用你的比特幣買的嗎
You used it as money?
像錢一樣使用的?
As currency?
作為貨幣使用?
Yes.
是的
No further questions.
沒有問題了
No sir we just need a rebuttal witness.
不,先生,我們需要一名反駁證人
You're not in trouble.
你沒有麻煩的
Get home safe okay?
路上小心,好嗎
I will.
我會的
All right I'll call you later.
好的,一會打電話
No I'll hold. Bye.
不,我等著,再見,
So you and Nisa are getting close.
你和妮莎更親近了
I guess so.
大概吧
This was her fourth night over here.
這是她第四個晚上來這里了
I thought you liked Nisa.
我以為你喜歡妮莎
I do.
我喜歡
But um are you getting too serious?
不過,你們太認真了吧
Mom we go to different schools now.
媽媽,我們現在不在一所學校
We don't see each other at school
在學校見不到面
so we see each other here.
所以在這里見面
I know but maybe you should slow it down a little.
我知道,但或許你該慢慢來
Why?
為什么
Because... you're young.
因為...你還年輕
Because she's young.
因為她也年輕
You'll meet a lot of people. She will too.
你會遇到很多人,她也會的
Did I do something wrong?
我做錯什么了嗎
No no it's just...
不,不,只是...
She's over here a lot.
她來得真頻繁
Is this 'cause she's black?
因為她是黑人嗎
Oh my God no.
我的天,不
Zach!
扎克
No you don't believe that.
不,你怎能這么想
I don't know what to believe Mom.
我不知道該怎么想,媽媽
You don't want her over here.
你不希望她來這里
Okay wait a minute stop.
好吧,等一下,住嘴
You know it's not that so don't try to pretend.
你知道不是那樣的,別裝糊涂了
I heard you two saying "I love you."
我聽見你們說"我愛你"
I'm just worried that it's moving too fast that's all.
我只是擔心進展太快,僅此而已
I'll ask her over here less.
我會讓她少來幾次的
Hello? Uh yes. Hello sir.
你好,喂,你好,先生
Great.
好極了
Uh can you meet us at court?
能在法庭見面嗎
Alex Krakowski.
亞歷克斯·克拉考斯基
I'm the manager of the Crestview Priority Inn.
我是CP旅館的經理
And you rented Mr. Tambor the room in question?
坦伯先生入住了他所說的房間?
That's correct.
不錯
This hotel room is taking on legendary status isn't it?
這旅館房間已經是個傳奇故事了,是嗎
And you accepted his Bitcoin?
你接受了他的比特幣?
Yeah. It's a promotion so yeah.
是的,是一種促銷
And you would also have accepted
同時你也會接受
his frequent travel miles in trade for the room?
他以常客旅行里程兌換房間?
Yeah.
是的
We have a promotion going.
我們有個促銷活動
Priority Inn frequent travel miles.
CP旅館常客旅行里程
But you don't consider frequent travel miles cash?
但你不把常客旅行里程當作現金?
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean you have a cash register
我是說,你的收銀機
with a drawer for cash.
有放錢的抽屜
Oh yeah no.
是啊,不是現金
We don't have a drawer for Bitcoin or frequent travel miles.
沒有放比特幣或者旅行里程的抽屜
So it's more like a trade?
所以更像是交易
Trading frequent travel miles for the room?
拿旅行里程交換房間
Uh yeah.
是的
In other words
換句話說
it's a commodity not a currency?
這是商品,不是貨幣
Yeah. And we're not gonna do it much more with Bitcoin.
是的,我們以后也不想再接受比特幣
I thought it would be cool but it's a bit of a hassle.
我以為會很方便,但其實有點麻煩
Thank you. No further questions.
謝謝,沒有問題了
Good morning Mr. Krakowski.
早上好,克拉考斯基先生
If you wanted to purchase a book on Amazon
如果你想在亞馬遜買本書
could you do it using the frequent travel miles
能用你旅館接受的旅行里程
you accept at your hotel?
購買嗎
Could I do it? No I don't think so.
能購買嗎,我認為不行
Because they're nontransferrable?
因為它們是不可流通的
Yeah that's right. It says right on it.
是的,沒錯,規則也寫了
But you could buy a book on Amazon
但你可以用抽屜里的現金
with the cash from your cash drawer?
在亞馬遜買書?
Well no. You'd have to do it with a credit card or something.
不,必須用信用卡什么的
But you could also buy the book with Bitcoin could you not?
但你也可以用比特幣買書,不行嗎
Yeah I think that's right.
是的,我想那樣行
Because Bitcoin is transferrable
因為比特幣可以流通
and therefore a currency?
所以它是一種貨幣?
Okay okay I get it.
好了,好了,我明白了
You know I'd love to hear more about this saga
我很愿意聆聽
of the Priority Inn in Crestview
CP旅館更多的傳說
but I'm ready to rule.
不過我準備裁決了
Bitcoin is a currency. There.
比特幣是貨幣,是的
Your Honor Mr. Higgs still hasn't proved
法官閣下,希格斯先生還沒有證明
my client created Bitcoin.
我的委托人創造了比特幣
We'll be ready with witnesses tomorrow Your Honor.
明天我們會帶來證人,法官閣下
Good. See the two of you tomorrow morning.
很好,明天早上見,二位
I need help on Will Gardner.
關于威爾·加德納的事,我需要幫助
I'm getting pressure
上面在給我壓力
and I've been asked to give you pressure.
上面還讓我給你施壓
And that's what that's about?
這個就是關于此事嗎
Yes.
是的
You have a choice to make.
你要做出選擇了
People always say "Choice" When I think they mean "Ultimatum."
人們說"選擇"時我感覺是"最后通牒"
This was slipped to us last week.
這是我們上周拿到的
It's highly actionable.
足可以提出控告
Unless?
除非?
Unless you get me something on Will Gardner.
除非威爾·加德納的事,你能幫我
We need to find which case makes him most vulnerable.
我們需要知道他哪件案子最有把柄
I like Will.
我喜歡威爾
I go back and forth on you.
對你的感覺卻忽好忽壞
Then don't do it for me.
那你就拒絕我試試
That is Alicia Florrick's signature
那是艾麗西婭·福瑞克的簽名
on what we believe is a forged document
我們相信是一份偽造文件
recently sent to us by an opposing attorney
是你們近日一樁離婚案的
in a divorce case against your firm.
對方律師寄給我們的
That's a felony.
這可是重罪
Forging a document and perjury
偽造檔案和作偽證
we prove this Alicia gets disbarred.
我們證明其為造假,則艾麗西婭律師資格被吊銷
But we don't want her.
但她不是目標
We want Will Gardner.
我們的目標是威爾·加德納
I'm on your side Kalinda.
我是站在你這邊的,凱琳達
NewMint91?
新幣廠91?
Who are you?
你是誰
Kalinda Sharma.
凱琳達·夏爾馬
Your friend Elaine suggested we meet.
你的朋友伊萊恩,建議我來見你
Where is she?
她在哪兒
I don't know.
我不知道
It's Bao right?
你姓鮑,對吧
Yeah. Don't you ever just want to let the secret out?
是的,你就沒想過將秘密公之于眾嗎,
Scream at the top of your lungs "I did it"?
嘶聲竭力地大喊,"是哥的杰作"
Did what?
什么杰作
Invented Bitcoin.
發明了比特幣
Okay. Oh God
好吧,天吶
she's getting back at me isn't she?
她在報復我,是吧
So she sent you?
是她派你來的?
Getting back at you for what?
報復你什么
I said I would leave her alone.
我說了我不會煩她
I found out she invented Bitcoin
我發現她發明了比特幣
and she threatened me so I said I would drop it.
然后她威脅我,我便說我會就此不提
Now she sends you.
她現在倒派你來了
No no she didn't send me.
不,我不是她派來的
I'm not Mr. Bitcoin.
我不是比特幣先生
She is.
她才是
Anyway you should check out the new embedding.
反正,你該看看新的嵌入
That isn't me.
那不是我干的
What isn't you?
什么不是你干的
The newest block of Bitcoin
比特幣最新的數據組里
has a statement embedded in the code.
有一段聲明嵌入在代碼里
A statement?
聲明?
When did that happen?
這是什么時候的事
Last night.
昨晚
See?
你看
What does it say?
上面怎么說
"Stack is innocent."
"斯塔克是無辜的"
Your Honor the time code of the embedding
法官閣下,比特幣最新數據組里的
on this new block of Bitcoins
代碼嵌入的時間
embedding that only could be put there by Bitcoin's inventor
由于嵌入只能由比特幣發明者完成
was at exactly the same moment
而這時間,恰好是斯塔克先生
Mr. Stack was in court yesterday.
昨天出庭之時
Which means nothing Your Honor.
這毫無意義,法官閣下
It's the easiest thing in the world
設定程序延遲嵌入
to arrange for a delayed embedding.
是世界上最簡單的事
And in fact if you were trying to establish an alibi
而事實上,如果你想構造不在場證明
wouldn't you delay the embedding
肯定會將嵌入推遲至
for exactly the moment you were in court?
你恰好在法庭上的時刻
Or if you were trying to set Mr. Stack up
或者,如果你試圖陷害斯塔克先生
wouldn't you do the same?
也會同樣如此
So we're back to zero.
重回起點了
What a familiar place.
還真是毫無進展
Not exactly Your Honor.
不盡然,法官閣下
Yes I was one of the subcontractors hired
是的,我是其中一個被雇傭分包
to do computation work.
做計算工作的
I didn't know it was Bitcoin at the time.
但當時我不清楚是比特幣的事
And all your dealings were with...?
你一直是和誰打交道
Mr. Stack there yes. Hi.
那位斯塔克先生,是的,你好
She's gonna set me up. Why?
她要擺我一道,為什么,
Jealousy.
羨慕嫉妒恨
Cryptographer jealousy.
密碼專家之間的嫉妒
The ugliest kind. Do you have an opinion as to
最兇險的那種,你是否認為,
whether Mr. Stack had the technological capacity
斯塔克先生有技術能力
to be Mr. Bitcoin? Objection.
成為比特幣先生?反對,
The witness is not qualified to answer.
證人沒有能力回答這個問題
Well she seems qualified enough to me.
我覺得她行
Overruled.
反對無效
Yes.
有能力
Mr. Stack definitely is qualified to be Mr. Bitcoin.
斯塔克先生絕對有能力成為比特幣先生
My dad just keeps this apartment
我爸爸每次在法院加班到很晚時
for when he's working late in court.
就會回這間公寓住
And you're sure it's all right to work here?
你確定在這里沒問題嗎
Yeah he won't mind.
是的,他不會介意的
It's better than home.
比家里面好
Well look who's here.
看看是誰來了
Zach.
扎克
Hi Grandma. How's it going?
奶奶,你挺好的?
And Nisa right?
還有,妮莎是吧
Yes. How are you Mrs. Florrick?
是的,你好嗎,福瑞克奶奶
Very well thank you.
我很好,謝謝你
I thought you two were in different schools now.
我以為你倆現在不在一個學校讀書了
We are. We're just working on some homework together.
是的,我們只是在一起做些作業
We're gonna use Dad's study.
我們要用爸爸的書房
And how is public school Nisa?
公共學校如何,妮莎
It's good ma'am.
挺好的,奶奶
We all miss Zach there.
大家都很想念扎克
Well perhaps he can return sometimes and say hello.
或許他有時間可以回去看看,和大家打打招呼
We hope so.
我們也希望如此
Bye ma'am.
再見,奶奶
We're gonna go listen to some music
我們打算聽些音樂
so it might get a bit loud.
所以可能會有點吵
Zach
扎克
I'm surprised you two are still friends.
我很驚訝你倆還是朋友
I thought you were seeing Eli Gold's daughter.
我還以為你和伊萊·戈德的女兒約會
What? No.
什么,沒有
I mean she came over to the apartment once.
她來過公寓一次
She's nice but she's in college.
她人挺好,但她在讀大學
I see.
我懂了
But she's very young Zach.
但她太小了,扎克
Marissa? No Nisa.
梅麗莎嗎,不,妮莎,
She's only a year younger than me.
她只比我小一歲
Yes but you have such different experiences now
是的,但你現在在頂點中學
that you're in Capstone.
所處經歷大不相同
And you don't want to always be driving across town.
而且你不想總是開車跨城吧
It's not that far.
沒有那么遠
I just don't want you to get too serious.
我只是不想你太過認真
Maybe you should slow it down a bit.
或許你該放慢點腳步
You'll meet a lot of different people.
你會遇到很多不同的人
She will too.
她也是
What?
怎么了
Did I say something?
我說錯什么了
No that's just what my mom said earlier.
不,你和我媽之前說的話一模一樣
Really?
真的嗎
Well your mother is probably right.
你媽媽八成是對的
She just testified against our client in court.
她剛才在庭上對我們委托人做不利證明
Yeah she's trying to deflect attention from herself.
是,她是在引開自身的注意力
Can't you help trace the source of her embedding?
你能幫忙追蹤下她嵌入的來源嗎
Mmmmm. She would have covered her tracks.
不行,她會覆蓋自己的蹤跡的
Yeah but if this recent embedding was done remotely
是,但如果最新的嵌入是由遠程控制完成
can't you trace the IP address?
你不能追蹤到IP地址嗎
I probably can.
應該可以
It won't matter.
但沒用
She'll have moved on from there.
她應該早就離開那兒了
Yeah but it will help me get closer to her.
是,但能幫我更接近她
12.70.90.1
12.70.90.1
What do you know it?
怎么,你知道這地址
It's our IP address.
是我們的IP地址
Ours?
我們的?
Lockhart/Gardner?
洛克哈特&加德納律所?
It was embedded from here?
是從這里嵌入的嗎
Yeah.
是的
So we think it's him and not this woman who testified?
所以是他干的,而不是作證的女人?
Yeah.
是,
Well he's still our client. We need to represent him.
他還是我們的委托人,我們得代理他
Yeah but I'm gonna stop looking for Mr. Bitcoin.
是,但我要停止尋找比特幣先生了
Oh I agree.
我同意
Um so you're helping Will on his issue?
那么,你在幫助威爾解決他的問題?
Yeah.
是的
I know Will tries to stay brave about these things
我知道威爾想把這些都自己扛
but I don't want to be behind the curve.
但我想隨時了解情況
You want to know when to cut your losses?
你想知道何時出手甩掉這個包袱?
No. I want to know when to help.
不,我想知道何時出手相助
Okay.
好的
I'll keep you in the loop.
我會及時向你報告的
Thank you.
謝謝你
$8000?
8000美金?
That's how much this actor paid you?
這個演員支付你這么多嗎
Well no he excused my debt for that amount.
不,他免除了我這筆數目的債務
Okay. What else?
好吧,還有什么
Well we think she'll try to go after a case too.
我們覺得她會追查一個案子
Mmm I think you're right.
我覺得你是對的
So we reviewed all of our cases with those three judges.
我們回顧了涉及這3個法官的所有案子
And we're in good shape on almost all of them.
目前看來幾乎全都沒問題
Who does the design in here?
這裝修設計是誰做的
It's very attractive.
真令人著迷
I don't know. I can find out.
不知道,我可以查查
That would be great.
那樣就太好了
The worst is the McDermott case.
最糟糕的是麥克德莫特的案子
Product tampering.
產品篡改
It resulted in an $8million judgment in our favor.
法官最終判了800萬,我們很滿意
The evidence wasn't with us but it went our way anyway.
證據對我們不利,但判決仍偏向我們這邊
Why is that?
怎么會呢
Sometimes the ball just bounces funny.
風水輪流轉啊
I like that.
我喜歡
So was it a jury trial?
有陪審團參與嗎
No bench.
不,只有法官
Which judge?
哪一位法官
Parks.
帕克斯法官
Okay I'm gonna ask this
好的,我現在
in the most friendly and objective way possible
以最友好最客觀的方式問個問題
and just understand this is not a prod to do anything
你們要理解,我不是要提示你們干任何事
um but is there anything in that file there
但是那文件里面有沒有
any notes or receipts or nasty little memos
任何筆記或是收據或是可惡的小備忘
that could make you look bad?
會讓你很難看?
Yeah. It could make Will look bad.
有,會讓威爾變得很難看
Okay.
好的
Good to know. I'm gonna go now.
很高興搞清楚了,我要走了
What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么
I can't ask you to do anything.
我什么都不能要求你做
I know.
我知道
Yeah?
什么事
Yeah it's Bao.
是我,鮑
You told me to stay in touch.
你給我說要保持聯系
Yeah. Bao I'm a little bit busy right now.
是的,鮑,我現在有點忙
I did a deeper analysis of the IP address
我對IP地址做了一個深層次分析
where the recent embedding came from? Yeah?
關于最新嵌入的來源,然后呢,
Okay I had to use a large data set because it was stored on
我不得不用一個大型數據庫,因為它儲藏在
an untrusted server and if I amortized the verifiable computation...
一未知服務器上,如果我緩沖可證實的計算...
Yeah yeah that's real interesting Boa but no.
好的,很有意思,鮑,但我沒時間
The thing is there was
重點是
no protection on the source computer.
源計算機沒有任何保護
There wasn't?
沒有嗎
No so I could trace it to the computer
沒有,所以我可以追蹤到
where the embedding was done.
完成嵌入的電腦
Great. What was it?
太棒了,是哪部電腦
It's your computer.
是你的電腦
You did not embed the "Stack is innocent" code
你沒有把"斯塔克是無辜的"的代碼
on the new Bitcoins Ms. Sharma?
嵌入到最新的比特幣代碼里?夏爾馬女士
I'll be answering for her.
我來替她回答
No.
沒有
And yet we traced the embedding to your computer.
但我們追蹤到的嵌入電腦是你的
Ms. Sharma has nothing to do with it.
夏爾馬小姐與此毫無關系
And I would like to bring the Treasury's attention
而且我希望財政部能注意到
to a common computer hacking practice called ghosting
一種被普遍運用的黑客技術,叫做幽靈
in which the hacker only needs access to a parasite computer
黑客只需連接到被其附體的電腦
to get it to do his or her will. In other words
便可為所欲為,換句話說,
Mr. Stack had access to Ms. Sharma's computer.
就是斯塔克侵入了夏爾馬小姐的電腦
No. To deny that Ms. Sharma did it
不,否認這是夏爾馬小姐做的
is not to say that Mr. Stack did.
并不等于這就是斯塔克先生做的
And yet as Judge Sobel might say it is evocative.
但索貝爾法官可能會說,這是合理推測
Ms. Sharma has been independently searching for Mr. Bitcoin
夏爾馬小姐一直在獨自尋找比特幣先生
and in the process she has been in close proximity
在這過程中,她與幾位關鍵的疑似人員
to several key Bitcoin suspects.
有過密切接觸
Any one of those could have ghosted her computer.
其中任何一人都有可能侵入她的電腦
And would Ms. Sharma like to share those names?
夏爾馬小姐能否告知這些人的姓名呢
No.
不能
But thank you.
但是謝謝你
This is one thing you might want to consider.
有個問題你也許該考慮下
You're representing a client who is willing to set you up for a federal crime.
你的委托人想害你觸犯聯邦刑律
That to me is not a healthy attorneyclient relationship.
這在我看來,不是良好的律師與委托人的關系
Do you know who did it?
你知道是誰做的嗎
I have a suspicion.
我有個懷疑對象
That leaves us with an LRZK interactive proof system
這樣我們就得到一個基于標準的一般性假設
construction based on standard general assumptions.
而建立的LRZK交互式證明系統
And we'll have to leave it at that
我們得先說到這里了
because I have someone here who wants to question me.
因為現在有人想向我提問
Yep. Someone ghosted your laptop a few days ago.
沒錯,幾天前有人入侵了你的電腦
Here's the after effect.
這就是它的后續效果
Good. Can you tell who did it?
很好,能看出誰干的嗎
No but I can tell you where it was done.
不能,但我能告訴你是從哪里侵入的
Would you like that?
想知道嗎
I would.
想知道
This isn't one of those Columbolike things
你該不會這樣沒完沒了地
where you keep me doing things for you hoping I'll slip up?
讓我幫你做事,然后等我露出馬腳吧
Because I'd rather just confess.
我倒寧愿直接坦白
I would rather that too.
我也想這樣
Tell me what I should be confessing to.
說說你要我承認什么
Ghosting my computer. Embedding the Bitcoin remotely.
侵入我的電腦,遠程嵌入比特幣代碼
Here's something you should find interesting.
這個估計你會感興趣
Whoever ghosted your computer wanted to be found out.
侵入你電腦的人希望被發現
Really?
真的嗎
It's easy to cover your tracks when you ghost.
侵入電腦后,能很容易地掩蓋自己的蹤跡
They didn't.
但他們沒有
It's like they're taunting you.
他們像是笑你呢
Who? I don't know.
是誰,我不知道,
But whoever did it recently did a search of the IP addresses you accessed.
但這人最近追蹤過你登錄的IP地址
You know who it is?
你知道是誰嗎
I know who it is.
我知道是誰
So we're back to proving Stack is innocent?
那么我們還是得證明斯塔克是清白的嗎
Maybe there's another way of proving it.
也許有別的方法來證明
What? Treasury doesn't really believe
什么方法,財政部并不真的認為,
that our client is Mr. Bitcoin do they?
我們的委托人就是比特幣先生,對吧
They're just using Stack to get to him.
他們只是想通過斯塔克來找到他
Yes.
是的
So prove that.
那就證明這個
Prove Higgs is still looking.
證明希格斯一直在找
That he doesn't think Stack is the one.
證明他并不認為那人就是斯塔克
Right. Good. I'm on it.
對,好的,我這就去準備,
See? No Nisa. I see.
你看,妮莎沒來,我知道,
Everything okay with you two?
你們倆都還好吧
Mom you said that we should be seeing less of each other.
媽,你說的我們應該少見面
No. I said maybe you were moving too fast.
不,我說的是你們也許進展太快了
Yeah that's what Grandma said.
是啊,奶奶也這么說
She did?
是嗎
She said that we should slow down 'cause we're too different.
她說我們應該慢點發展,因為我們很不一樣
That's what she said?
她是這么說的嗎
She said that it wasn't a matter of race. Just that...
她說這不是種族的問題,只是
I'm in private school and Nisa's in public school.
我念的是私立學校,而她念的是公立學校
Hey Nisa.
妮莎
Yeah come on over.
對,過來吧
No my mom says it's fine.
不,我媽說可以
Bao.
鮑,
Hey.
你好
So you did it.
是你干的
Did what?
干的什么
Come on Bao.
得了吧,鮑
You're the one who traced my IP addresses.
是你追蹤了我的IP地址
You ghosted my computer
侵入了我的電腦
and you wanted me to find you.
而且你希望我會發現你
No. If people knew you created Bitcoin
不是,如果人們知道是你創造了比特幣,
you'd get a lot of attention.
你會大受關注
People would talk to you.
人們會紛至沓來
In fact you would be the hero of the Occupy Wall Street crowd.
你一定會成為占領華爾街的人群中的英雄
Have you seen the Occupy Wall Street women?
你見過占領華爾街的女人嗎
They're beautiful.
她們可漂亮了
Are those guys with you?
那些人是跟你一起的嗎
No.
不是
I have to go.
我得走了
Wait Bao.
等等,鮑
Talk to me. Come on.
跟我聊聊,拜托,
Not... not here. Not with them around.
不能在這里,不能有他們在場
Okay. Then... let me get rid of them.
好的,那讓我甩掉他們
Mmy room.
到我的房間
Upstairs 2545.
樓上,2545房
Do you want something?
有事嗎
Actually it's what Mr. Higgs wants.
其實是希格斯先生有所求
Tell him to come on down and I will give him Mr. Bitcoin.
叫他過來,我會把比特幣先生交給他
No. Bye.
不行,再見,
You know I'm really good at losing people so after I lose you two
我很擅長甩尾巴,所以等我甩掉你倆
call Mr. Higgs and tell him to meet me
就打電話給希格斯先生,叫他到
on the 25th floor of this hotel.
這座酒店的25樓來找我
Hello.
你好
Hi. You didn't need to dress up.
你好,你不用這么盛裝打扮
What do you need?
有何效勞
Mr. Bitcoin is through that door.
比特幣先生就在那房間里
Bao Shuwei.
鮑舒偉
An econophysicist. Yeah?
一個經濟物理學家,是嗎,
From Nankai University.
來自南開大學
What's an econophysicist?
經濟物理學家是干什么的
Uh I have no idea but they're very impressed with themselves.
我不知道,但他們自視很高
Isis it all right if a uh... Treasury official accompanies us?
有位財政部官員一并在場可以嗎
Sure.
當然
I have a key.
我有鑰匙
Very resourceful of you. Great.
你真是應有盡有,太好了
Looks like your friend checked out.
看起來好像你的朋友已經退房了
It's for you. Do you mind?
給你的,我能看下嗎
Sure.
當然
"Dear Kalinda I wish I could stay and talk
親愛的凱琳達,我真希望能留下和你聊聊,
but I don't like attention and creating Bitcoin
但我不喜歡太高調,而且創造比特幣
would probably bring me the wrong kind.
很可能給我帶來麻煩
but now I have a new obsession.
但我現在有了新的喜好
I love you."
我愛你
I have one more witness Your Honor.
法官閣下,我方還有一位證人
Goody goody. I can't wait Mrs. Florrick.
好呀好呀,我等不及了,福瑞克夫人
Kalinda Sharma.
凱琳達·夏爾馬
And Mr. Higgs followed you into the hotel room?
希格斯先生跟著你進了酒店房間嗎
Yes. And he stated that he was looking
是的,而且他說他在找,
for the real inventor of Bitcoin?
比特幣真正的發明者嗎
Objection Your Honor.
反對,法官閣下
No Mr. Higgs. You may answer.
不行,希格斯先生,你可以回答
Mr. Higgs stated that he believed
希格斯先生說他相信
I was on the right track to finding Mr. Bitcoin.
我找到的正是比特幣先生
And what was that right track?
那誰是比特幣先生
Bao Shuwei
鮑舒偉
an econophysicist from Nankai University.
一位南開大學的經濟物理學家
Objection. This is all hearsay Your Honor.
反對,這都是傳聞證據,法官閣下
No. No.
不,不是
Uh I recorded it.
我錄下來了
By accident.
一不小心
I just got a new phone
我剛買了部新手機
and I didn't know how to turn it off.
不知道怎么關掉錄音功能
Thank you.
謝謝
Feeling less terrified? Oh much less.
覺得沒那么恐懼了吧,好多了,
Here's your cashier's check.
這是給你的現金支票
It only took 20 minutes standing in line at a bank
在銀行排隊把美鈔換成另一張紙
to change dollar bills into another piece of paper.
只花了我20分鐘
Thank you.
謝謝
I went on line and I bought one Bitcoin last night.
我昨晚上網買了一個比特幣
Really? It's the future.
真的嗎,這是未來趨勢
I don't know. It didn't feel real.
我說不好,這感覺不實在
Well real's gonna change. Just watch.
實在感是會變的,等著瞧
Thank you.
謝謝你
For what?
謝什么
Testifing.
為我作證
I just followed the path you set.
我只是順著你設置的路徑走
The path I set? Yeah.
我設置的路徑? 沒錯,
There is no Mr. Bitcoin.
比特幣先生并不存在
There's three.
而是有三個人
Really? Yeah.
真的嗎,沒錯,
It's not one person; it's three.
不是一個人,是三個人
I looked up the DecodeaCon logs for the last three years.
我查看了密碼專家大會這3年來的記錄
You met each other in 2009
你們在2009年相識
and that's where you came up with the idea.
此后你們就有了這么個點子
Elaine wrote the manifesto
伊萊恩寫聲明
and Bao wrote the code.
鮑寫代碼
And you got all that from... what a log?
你這些想法都來源自一份記錄嗎
Oh from a log and a lot of pointed fingers.
源自一份記錄,以及很多旁證
You were hoping to lose the Treasury in a roundrobin.
你們希望通過巧妙設計擺平財政部
I think you are overestimating my intelligence.
我覺得你高估了我的智商
No. I don't think I am.
不,我不覺得
Well then thank you.
那就謝謝你
I'm honored.
我深感榮幸
There you are.
你來了
What do you have?
有什么料
What's this?
這是什么
You'll see.
你看了就知道
Thank you.
謝謝