日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《吸血鬼日記》 > 吸血鬼日記第四季 > 正文

吸血鬼日記第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第16集 性情大變的埃琳娜

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...

《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
He's dead.
他已經死了
No, no! I can't, I can't, I can't.
不,不,我做不到,我做不到
We all want the cure. Where is it?
我們都想找到治愈方法,它在哪
I know someone has it.
我知道有人拿到了
Katherine.
凱瑟琳
The doppelganger?
二重身
She had someone on the inside.
她有內應
Hayley, what did you do?
海莉,你做了什么
Where did Katherine find her?
凱瑟琳在哪找到她的
New Orleans.
新奧爾良
I can help you. Turn it off.
我能幫你,關掉
Her humanity, Damon.
她的人性,達蒙
That was all she had left.
那是她僅剩的東西
Humanity means nothing
在乎的人都不在了
when you don't have anyone to care about, Stefan.
要人性干什么,斯特凡
Every inch of this house
這棟房子的每一寸
It's filled with memories of the people that have died.
都滿是我死去的至親之人的回憶
We're gonna lose her, Damon.
我們會失去她的,達蒙
She needs time. It's only been a couple of days.
她需要時間,這才過了幾天
Her humanity is off.
她關閉了人性
She's basically numb to everything that makes her who she is.
她感覺不到一切她該有的感情
She's a vampire.
她是個吸血鬼
The off switch is one of the biggest perks.
關閉人性是最大的好處之一
When being undead gets you down, voila.
成為不死之身讓你心情低落時,瞧
Vampire prozac.
吸血鬼百憂解(抗精神抑郁藥物)
She burned down her family home
她燒光了自己家
with her brother's dead body still inside.
還連同她弟弟的尸體
Saves us the trouble of having to do it ourselves.
省得我們去火化他了
I call that a win.
我覺得這樣很不錯
Worstcase scenario,
最壞的情況
I'll invoke the sire bond
我利用認祖歸忠
and tell her to turn it back on.
讓她再恢復人性
No. Her brother just died.
不,她弟弟剛死
You force all that grief on her at once,
你讓那些悲傷一下涌上她心頭
it's gonna overwhelm her.
會淹沒她的
We need to give her a reason to want to turn it on.
我們得給她一個想要恢復人性的理由
Fine. We'll show her a good time.
好吧,我們帶她去找找樂子
I know it's controversial, Stefan,
斯特凡,我知道這很有爭議
But people actually like to have fun.
但人們確實喜歡找樂子
You really think that's gonna work?
你真覺得這樣有用嗎
There's only one way to find out.
有沒有用,試試便知
Are you all right?
你沒事吧
Was there an accident? Where are you hurt? Are you in pain?
出車禍了嗎,你受傷了嗎,疼嗎
I don't feel anything.
我沒有任何感覺
I have a blanket in my car.
我車里有條毯子
Try not to move. I'll call for help.
盡量別動,我打電話求救
What are you doing?
你在干什么
That's enough.
夠了
I said that's enough.
我說夠了
We agreed no killing.
我們說好不殺人
This is the first person I've seen in days
這是我幾天來第一次碰到
whose body isn't laced with vervain, and I'm hungry.
體內沒有馬鞭草的人,我很餓
You leave a trail of bodies,
你留下尸體
people are gonna start asking questions.
人們就會開始問東問西
I don't care.
我不在乎
I can't believe you're making me say this.
真不敢相信你逼我說這話
Show a little restraint.
有點節制
I thought this was supposed to be fun.
你不是說要找樂子嗎
Have a care, mate.
當心點,伙計
That's no way to treat a lady.
這么對女士可不對
You came.
你來了
Well, you did say it was urgent.
你說是要緊事嘛
Oh, don't worry about him, love.
不用擔心他,親愛的
He'll never make it through tomorrow night.
他活不過明晚的
What if there are more?
如果還有呢
You were foolish enough to make a deal with Katerina Petrova.
你蠢到跟凱瑟琳·佩特洛娃做交易
She used you to find the cure,
她利用你找到治愈方法
and now you're nothing but a loose end.
你現在對她就是個麻煩
You'll be lucky if she lets you live.
她不來殺你算你走運了
You said you would protect me.
你說過會保護我的
And I will,
我會的
just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Katerina.
你得先告訴我關于凱瑟琳的一切
So that's the plan?
這就是你的計劃
You're gonna take her back to school?
你要帶她回學校
Well, the fun route didn't exactly pay off, did it?
找樂子不是沒成功嗎
I don't know. We got a free meal out of it.
難說,我們吃了一頓免費大餐
Look. Do you think I want to go to school and play chaperone?
你以為我想回學校扮演監護人嗎
You can't go because you're not a student.
你不能去因為你不是學生
Besides, you've got to go look for Katherine.
再說,你還要去查凱瑟琳的下落
I mean, Elena needs this cure now more than ever.
埃琳娜現在十分需要治愈方法
Not that anyone asked me,
雖然沒人問我
but I think taking her back to school is a great idea.
但是我認為帶她回學校是個好主意
Why are you here?
你怎么在這里
Blame it on your fancy water filters.
都怪你家超棒的濾水器
Your house has the only vervainfree showers in town.
你們家有鎮上唯一的無馬鞭草淋浴
Oh, yeah. The mayor put vervain in the water supply.
是啊,鎮長在供水系統里加了馬鞭草
So many people to kill.
這么多人要殺
Yeah, and my mom says it's about to get worse,
是啊,我媽說情況還會更壞
so she could use a little help.
所以她需要一點幫助
Fine. I'll go after the psychotic doppelganger.
好吧,我去找那個精神病二重身
Stefan, you gonna go talk to the sheriff?
斯特凡,你去找警長談談
Blondie, take her to school.
芭比,帶她去學校
Sounds like fun.
聽起來真好玩
What? It's nothing you guys haven't seen before.
怎么了,你們又不是沒見過
And as for the "Going to school" idea...
至于去學校這個主意
I've got nothing better to do.
反正我也沒別的事好做
Elena, it would make me very happy
埃琳娜,我十分希望
if you were in school today
你今天能去學校
and studied hard
并且努力學習
you know, get involved in whatever activities,
參加點什么活動之類的
and please, for me, no matter what,
還有拜托,就算為了我,無論如何
don't eat anyone.
不要吸食任何人
Ok?
好嗎
Tyler. It's me checking in.
泰勒,我打電話問候你一聲
Things are just getting back to normal here,
這里一切又恢復正常了
sort of.
算是吧
Elena's not quite there,
埃琳娜還沒完全恢復
but we're working on it.
但我們還在想辦法
Look, I know that you can't call me back,
我知道你不能回電話給我
but I keep thinking if I just leave these messages
但是我在想,如果我一直給你留言
that when you do come home it'll be like you never left.
等你回來時,就會像你根本沒離開過
Or that's the hope.
至少我希望如此
I'd better go.
我要掛了
I love you, Tyler.
泰勒,我愛你
Have you seen Bonnie?
你見到邦妮了嗎
Yeah. I called her last night. She's fine.
我昨晚給她打了電話,她沒事
She's just a little drained from, you know, everything.
只是這一連串的事讓她很累
Can't really blame her.
也不能怪她
Yeah.
是啊
I have an idea.
我有個主意
Can you get me my old spot back on the cheerleading squad?
你能幫我重回啦啦隊嗎
I mean, technically, yeah.
應該是沒問題
I'm captain, but I thought you hated cheerleading.
我是隊長,但你不是討厭啦啦隊嗎
I did, and now I think it would be really fun
之前是,但現在我覺得跳來跳去
to jump around and toss people up in the air.
把人扔到空中會很有意思
It's not like the routines are that hard.
這些動作對我不在話下
I...think that would make Damon really happy.
我覺得這會讓達蒙很高興的
Ah, what an unpleasant surprise.
多么討厭的意外啊
So I just came up with a list
我列了個清單
called things you suck at.
列出了你做得不好的事
Number one: finding Katherine, ever.
第一條,找到凱瑟琳
Number two: covering up your secret phone conversations
第二條,隱瞞你和歹毒的海莉
to that little backstabber Hayley.
暗地里的聯絡
Yeah, so where is she,
是啊,她在哪里
and what does she know about Katherine?
關于凱瑟琳,她都知道什么
I should help you?
要我幫你嗎
After you lot killed my brother
你們殺了我弟弟
and imprisoned me in the Gilbert living room?
又把我困在吉爾伯特家的客廳
You might want to prioritize, Klaus.
克勞斯,你得分輕重緩急
You have much bigger problems.
有個更讓你頭疼的問題
Katherine has the cure.
凱瑟琳得到了治愈方法
My guess is she's gonna want to cram it down your throat.
我猜她會把它用在你身上
You help me find Katherine,
你幫我找到凱瑟琳
I'll get the cure, I'll give it to Elena,
讓我拿到治愈方法,我把它給埃琳娜
everybody wins.
皆大歡喜
Just let me question Hayley about Katherine.
讓我去審問海莉凱瑟琳的下落吧
Can't help you, mate.
恕我愛莫能助
Hayley's all mine.
海莉你碰不得
Although I did have a runin
不過我碰到了一個吸血鬼
with a vampire who may know where Katerina is.
他也許知道凱瑟琳的下落
Too bad for you I bit halfway through his bloody neck.
只可惜,我幾乎咬斷了他的脖子
He probably won't have much time for chitchat.
估計他沒多少時間跟你閑聊了
The entire supply of blood from the hospital,
醫院血庫的所有血袋
all the reserves, gone, just vanished.
全部不翼而飛
I don't understand. Are you accusing us?
我不明白,你認為是我們偷的嗎
No, I'm not accusing you,
不,我沒這意思
but this town is at a tipping point.
但小鎮現在已經岌岌可危
Any more unexplained house fires,
再來一起房屋神秘失火案
and things are gonna boil over.
局面就會徹底失控
I'm sorry. I know it's not your fault.
抱歉,我知道不是你的錯
It's been a rough week.
這周發生的事太多了
Miranda Gilbert was one of my best friends in high school.
米蘭達·吉爾伯特是我高中的閨蜜之一
To see what's happened to her family
看到她家變成現在這樣
It's just...
真讓我
Look, Liz...
莉茲
If there's anything I can do to help,
如果需要我幫忙
I promise I will.
我一定盡力
Good. You need to.
很好,你得幫忙
Whoever stole that blood
不管是誰偷了血袋
put a lot of lives in danger
危及了很多人的生命
and risks exposing all of you,
你們,包括我女兒的身份
my daughter included.
都可能會曝光
So who can you think of who wants blood that bad,
你覺得會是誰那么想吸血
who would be so careless?
又會那么冒失
The uniform still fits.
隊服依舊合身
You look fantastic.
你看起來真美
We are totally gonna kick Grove Hill's ass.
我們絕對會完勝林巒隊的
Yeah. Should be fun.
是啊,會很好玩的
My god. You guys, I left my makeup back on the bus.
天啊,姑娘們,我把化妝包忘在車上了
The competition's bigger than last year.
今年參賽隊伍比去年多了不少
I'm gonna go stretch.
我去做伸展練習
I like your ribbon.
我喜歡你的發帶
Thanks.
謝謝
I want it.
我想要
Yeah, but I'm using it, so go get your own.
是嗎,可我正戴著呢,自己去買個吧
Where were you? We're going on any minute.
你去哪了,馬上就上場了
I'm here, aren't I?
我這不是回來了嘛
What's with the ribbon?
你的發帶哪來的
That's not even our colors.
和我們的隊服一點都不搭
Are you out of your mind?
你是不是瘋了
What is your problem?
你是怎么回事
Feeding on the competition?
比賽當天還吸人血
Hello. Did you not hear what Damon told you?
你沒聽到達蒙對你說的嗎
I did, but who cares? I'll do whatever I want.
聽到了,但管他呢,我愛怎樣就怎樣
Everything all right?
沒事吧
Yeah, as soon as the queen backs off,
嗯,只要女王別多管閑事
everything will be fine.
就一切完美
Remember how Damon sired her to behave?
達蒙不是利用認祖歸忠讓她聽話嗎
It didn't really work.
根本沒用
What do you mean, she fed?
你說什么,她吸血了
I specifically told her, no feeding.
我特別囑咐她,不能吸血
The sire bond should make her listen.
認祖歸忠能讓她服從
Right. That's what I'm saying.
沒錯,我就是這意思
The sire bond isn't working.
認祖歸忠失效了
That's impossible.
這絕不可能
Think about it.
你好好想想
Elena's sire bond stems from her feelings for you, right?
埃琳娜認祖歸忠是因為對你有感情
With her humanity off, she has no feelings.
一旦她屏蔽人性,就失去了感情
All I wanted was to break that damn bond.
我一心想解除認祖歸忠
You're telling me now this whole time
你是說折騰了這么久
all she had to do was turn it off?
其實只要關掉她人性就好了
What happens if she turns it back on?
她恢復了人性會怎樣
I don't know, but more importantly,
我不知道,但更要緊的是
where are you right now?
你現在人在哪里
I'm at a truck stop in the boonies
我在郊區一個貨車停車場
looking for a dead vampire
找一個死掉的吸血鬼
that might lead to Katherine and the cure.
也許能找到凱瑟琳和治愈方法
Look, just grab her and get her home.
你就先把她弄回家
I'll be there when I can.
我一有空就回去
You.
是你
I thought you were still vacationing on numbskull island.
我以為你還在那座鳥不拉屎的島上度假呢
Well, I was looking for answers,
我想追尋答案
and all I found was your professor Shane, dead,
卻只發現,你們的肖恩教授死了
and with him, anything anyone knows about the cure.
關于治愈方法的一切也隨他埋沒了
Guess you won't turn into a real girl after all.
就知道不會變得這么好心
I'll get the cure.
我會找到治愈方法的
I just need Katherine, and I'm betting you can help me find her.
我只要找到凱瑟琳,這你肯定能幫我
Why would I help you?
我為什么要幫你
Because I was smart enough to bring a pinch of my brother's blood.
因為我明智地帶了一些我哥哥的血
How else would you interrogate
否則你打算怎么審
a vampire who's practically dead from a wolf bite?
一個被狼人咬傷瀕死的吸血鬼呢
Fine. Follow me.
好吧,跟我走
I might know where to look.
我也許知道去哪找
So you're rested,
現在你休息好了
you're fed.
吃飽了
Tell me about Katerina.
跟我說說凱瑟琳
Most men get their power kick from torture and intimidation.
大部分男人靠拷問和恐嚇滿足權欲
With you, it's drinks and fine dining.
你卻好吃好喝款待我
Well, in your case, I favor hospitality over unpleasantness,
對于你,我寧愿殷勤款待而不是厲色相逼
but I have been known to change my mind on a whim.
但我向來都是個善變的人
Where is Katerina?
凱瑟琳在哪里
You seriously think I know?
你真的認為我知道嗎
You tipped her off as to what we were up to
你把我們的目標告訴了她
and set her on a course to find the cure.
讓她決心去尋找治愈方法
In return, she sent her lackey to snuff you out.
作為回報,她卻派人來殺你
Tell me,
告訴我
what did Katerina promise you?
凱瑟琳給了你什么承諾
I was in New Orleans
我本來在新奧爾良
trying to find information about my real parents.
搜尋我親生父母的信息
Katherine found me and told me she could help.
凱瑟琳找到我,說她能幫我
An orphan?
是個孤兒啊
Well, that does explain your charming bravado.
怪不得你總是色厲內荏
Abandonment issues will do it every time.
被父母拋棄的孩子就是這樣
Sounds like you would know.
聽起來你也深有體會啊
I'm the only one that can protect you.
我是唯一能保護你的人
I'm happy to do so, provided you cooperate.
如果你肯合作,我很樂意提供保護
Hey, we need to talk.
我們得談談
So talk. You can help me stretch.
那就談唄,你可以幫我伸展一下
Ok.
好吧
Did you feed on that cheerleader?
你吸了那個啦啦隊員的血嗎
Maybe.
也許吧
I see.
我知道了
You wouldn't happen to know anything
你不會恰好跟
about the hospital's missing blood supply, would you?
醫院遺失血袋的事有關吧
Trust me. I'm sick of blood bags.
相信我,我厭惡血袋
I prefer something a little warmer.
我喜歡有點溫度的
Look, Elena, I know what you're going through.
埃琳娜,我理解你現在的心情
I was having the time of my life when I first turned, too.
我剛轉化的時候也玩得很瘋
I didn't start ripping people's heads off until 1912.
直到1912年,我才開始殺人
The next thing I know, I was killing an entire village.
接下來,我就屠殺了整個村莊
Am I supposed to be scared of becoming you?
我該害怕變成你那樣嗎
Yeah, you are,
你是該害怕
because I know how deep down you can fall,
因為我知道你能墮落到什么程度
and I know how difficult it is to climb back out.
也知道從那深淵里爬出來有多困難
Come on.
別這樣
You're better than this.
你不是這種人
I don't know. Maybe this is the better version of me.
不好說,或許這就是更好的我
Up next, Mystic Falls' very own lady Timberwolves.
下一組,神秘瀑布鎮森林狼啦啦隊
No way. You are not cheering.
不準去,你心情不佳
Let's see you try and stop me.
看你能不能阻止我
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士們先生們
Give it up for your very own lady Timberwolves.
掌聲歡迎森林狼啦啦隊
Ready!
準備
Lol omg
Lol, omg
You're looking at Mystic Falls varsity!
我們是神秘瀑布鎮高中代表隊
Beat, beat those caps. Beat
擊敗對手
Beat, beat those caps! Beat
擊敗對手
Nice move.
漂亮
What do you do for an encore?
你們安可跳什么
I'm pretty sure it doesn't involve another condescending lecture.
肯定不會再有人居高臨下地訓我了
No. I was impressed.
不,你很厲害嘛
Getting yourself on the cheerleading squad.
把自己弄進啦啦隊
Plenty of vervainfree victims bused in for the competition.
大批無馬鞭草的可憐蟲乘大巴來比賽
You played us all really well.
你把我們都耍了
It wasn't that hard.
也沒那么難
You want me to be OK so badly
你們太希望我沒事
That you hear whatever I want you to.
就只能聽到我的謊言
Right. Well, you know, the problem with the gymnasium is,
好吧,但體育館的問題就是
too many witnesses.
目擊者太多
You got to go somewhere a little more private for some real fun.
得找個僻靜的地方才能找樂子
Oh, yeah? Where?
是嗎,去哪
I know this little dive bar off the beaten path.
我知道一個冷僻的酒吧
Come on.
開吧
You're bluffing.
你騙人
You're forgetting that I had my switch flipped in this town too.
別忘了我也在這鎮上撒過瘋
I know where to take someone to have a good time.
我知道帶人去哪能找到樂子
But first, a little vervain.
但首先,來一點馬鞭草
Just to take the edge off.
讓你消消氣
Why exactly would you think
你為什么覺得
a sick vampire would check into a hospital?
一個虛弱的吸血鬼會跑到醫院來
See that little bright thing in the sky?
看到天上發光的東西了嗎
It's called the sun.
那叫太陽
He needs to avoid that.
他需要逃避光照
Plus the hospital is open 24/7.
況且醫院全天開放
Not to mention he's hungry and delusional.
況且他現在饑餓還看到幻象
Impressive. You're like Sherlock Holmes with brain damage.
了不起,你就像腦殘版的夏洛克·福爾摩斯
Stefan said the Mystic Falls hospital
斯特凡說神秘瀑布鎮醫院的
had its entire blood bank raided too.
血袋也被洗劫一空
It looks like our vampire gets around.
看來那個吸血鬼還到處跑
No. The guy's dying of a werewolf bite.
不,那家伙中了狼毒要死了
He wouldn't have time to steal from both hospitals.
他不會有時間偷兩家醫院
This is someone else.
這是其他人干的
Who?
That's another problem.
這又是一個難題
But on the plus side, if our guy did by chance come here,
但話說回來,如果他確實來過
He's got nothing, which means he's nearby and he's hungry.
必然一無所獲,那他就饑腸轆轆地待在附近
This better not be a wild goose chase.
最好不是白跑一趟
I want to find Katherine as much as you do.
我和你一樣想找到凱瑟琳
Really? Why?
真的嗎,為什么
I heard your little chat with Stefan.
我聽到了你和斯特凡的談話
I know Elena has broken the sire bond.
我知道埃琳娜打破了認祖歸忠
So why would you want to find the cure?
你為什么還想找到治愈方法
You'd just cure her back to loving your brother.
治好她,她只會重回你弟弟的懷抱
I think you're best off leaving it for me.
你還是把這事交給我吧
Hate that.
我不喜歡這張
Too much.
太過了
I don't get that.
無法理解
I don't care.
不喜歡
Hmm. This one.
這一張
It doesn't make me want to puke.
不至于讓我想吐
Why'd you paint it?
你為什么畫它
Painting is a metaphor for control.
繪畫是控制的一種體現
Every choice is mine...
我做出一切選擇
The canvas, the color.
從畫布到顏色
As a child, I had neither a sense of the world
小時候,我既不了解世界
nor my place in it, but art taught me
也無立足之地,但藝術讓我知道
that one's vision can be achieved with sheer force of will.
堅定的意志可以實現夢想
The same is true of life.
生活中也一樣
Provided one refuses to let anything stand in one's way.
不能讓任何事阻礙自己的腳步
So this is your thing...
這就是你的伎倆
Show a girl a few mediocre paintings,
給女孩看幾幅平庸的畫
whine about your childhood,
對童年發發牢騷
and I swoon and spill all my dirty secrets?
就想套出我所有的小秘密
I felt I had many charms,
我覺得我有很多迷人之處
but, uh, regardless, I'm enjoying myself.
但無論如何,我都自得其樂
And you do whatever you enjoy.
你會做任何你喜歡的事
Up to and including hunting my friend Tyler for the next century.
包括追殺我朋友泰勒一百年
Oh, surely not the next century.
不會追一百年
Only until I kill him.
追到我殺了他就好
You talk a good game,
你說得倒好
but the truth is you let him go.
但實際上你放他走了
My guess? You know if you kill him
我猜...你知道如果你殺了他
Caroline will hate you forever.
卡羅琳會永遠恨你
If I simply killed Tyler
如果我就那么殺了泰勒
my revenge would be over in a moment.
我的復仇一下就結束了
Sentencing him to a lifetime of paranoia and fear
讓他永遠擔驚受怕,草木皆兵
that's Tyler's true punishment.
這才是對他真正的懲罰
But come now.
得了吧
You never really thought there was a future for you two, did you?
你不會真以為你倆還能有什么吧
I don't know.
我不知道
He might have left Caroline for me
如果我用治愈方法殺了你
if I'd used the cure to kill you.
他搞不好會離開卡羅琳和我在一起
You know, if Tyler has even half your resolve
你知道嗎,如果泰勒有你一半的決心
he may actually make it through the year.
他可能就能活過今年
It doesn't take resolve.
這無關決心
It takes allies
是需要盟友
a network of people willing to do anything for you,
需要一幫愿意為你做任何事盟友
including chase down loose ends to their death.
包括追到天涯海角殺人滅口
That's how Katherine escaped you all this time.
所以凱瑟琳總能逃脫你的追蹤
Perhaps you know the names of katerina's special little helpers.
或許你知道凱瑟琳那些盟友是誰
Maybe I know one or two.
或許知道一兩個
Maybe I'll even tell you.
或許我會告訴你
What'd you do to me?
你對我做了什么
Brought you home before you can cause any more trouble.
在你制造更多麻煩之前帶你回家了
So you're grounding me
那你是在軟禁我嘍
because I dropped Caroline on her thick head.
就因為我讓卡羅琳跌了一跤
No, because you fed on someone... in public.
不是,是因為你在公共場合...吸血了
So? I was hungry.
那又怎樣,我餓了
You're really gonna keep stripping in front of me?
你真要總這么在我面前脫衣服嗎
It's real mature.
真夠成熟的
I'm done cheering, so I'm gonna change.
啦啦隊比賽結束了,所以我要換衣服
Sure. When in doubt manipulate people with sex.
當然,心懷疑慮時,用性去擺布他人
You know, that's the same trick Katherine used to pull.
凱瑟琳以前也使這一招
Don't compare me to Katherine.
別拿我跟凱瑟琳比
She's been running so long
她逃了那么久
she's afraid of her own shadow.
連自己的影子都怕
I am not afraid of anything.
而我什么都不怕
I've shut it all offall of it,
我把情感都關閉了,全都關閉了
including my feelings for you.
包括對你的感情
But don't get me wrong.
別誤會
I mean, I see you standing there
看你站在那兒
and you look good.
依然很帥
I remember our sex, and it was good sex.
我記得我們纏綿的感覺,很棒
I just don't feel anything about it anymore.
我只是對那些都沒什么感覺了
Though you clearly do.
但你顯然還有
Why do you care what I do and who I kill?
你為什么在乎我做了什么,殺了誰呢
Because it's my fault that you're like this.
因為你變成這樣是我的錯
I brought this into your life.
我把這一切帶入了你的生活
Look, I've killed hundreds of people
聽著,我殺過很多人
and I have to live with that,
我必須承受這個事實
But I'm not gonna live with the people that you kill
但我無法承受你殺的那些人
or what that'll do to you.
以及這對你的影響
Who are you texting?
你在給誰發信息
Look at you. Your whole world revolves around me.
看看你,你就知道圍著我轉
Maybe you're the one that needs to turn it all off.
或許你才是那個該關閉感情的人
What is that?
什么聲音
So that's what all this texting was about?
你發信息就是在干這個
You invited all these people over here.
你把這些人都請了過來
You were trying to keep me from throwing the party
你不想讓我出去參加派對
so...I brought the party here.
所以...我就把派對搬到這兒來了
Great.
很好
That's great.
真是太好了
I got here as soon as I could. This is insane.
我盡快趕過來了,這真是瘋了
Yeah. It won't last.
是啊,但不會持續太久的
They'll either drink all the booze and get bored,
要么他們把酒喝光,無聊走人
or Damon will come home and kill everyone.
要么達蒙回來,把所有人都殺了
We can't compel them to leave.
我們沒法迫使他們離開
The locals are all on vervain from the town water supply.
鎮供水系統的馬鞭草讓大家都免疫了
Yeah.
是啊
So, what do we do?
那我們怎么辦
I don't know.
我也不知道
Enjoy the party
享受派對
keep Elena from butchering Grove Hill's cheerleading squad.
別讓埃琳娜屠殺林巒啦啦隊隊員
Great. And where is she?
真好,她在哪
Where do you think?
你覺得呢
I almost forgot what that was like.
我都快忘了那是什么感覺
What? Elena smiling?
什么,埃琳娜笑嗎
No. Fun.
不是,是樂趣
I mean, look at her.
你看看她
Yes, this is all very bad,
的確,這一切都很糟糕
But doesn't she make you just want to let go?
但你看著她,不會有放松一把的沖動嗎
Well, unfortunately I have this little problem
不幸的是,我太過盡興的時候
when I, uh, party too hard.
會出個小問題
I end up killing people.
我會殺人
Well, your sober coach is giving you the green light.
作為你的戒血教練,我允許你這么做
I mean, come on. You are at a kegger full of hot girls,
這可是一個辣妹如云的啤酒聚會
and you're single, and you're, well, you.
你是單身,你是斯特凡
So, what am I supposed to do?
那我該怎么做
Just grab some girl, throw her over my shoulder,
隨便抓個女孩,扔在我肩上
take her out onto the dance floor?
帶她進舞池嗎
Just take your own advice.
聽你自己的
Have fun, you know?
找點樂子
We deserve a little bit of fun.
我們也該開心一下了
Ok.
好吧
Whoa! I didn't mean me!
沒讓你找我啊
Well, nobody could ever mistake you for subtle.
你絕對不是個低調的人
You have to take pride in your work.
你得為自己做的事感到驕傲
It's ok. Come here.
沒事,過來
Now you're gonna walk very slowly to your car.
你要慢慢走向自己的車
Off you go.
去吧
You know, I just don't see how this increases our odds any.
我真不知道這對我們有什么幫助
I've been on the other side of a wolf bite.
我也被狼人咬過
First you get really sick.
剛開始會覺得不舒服
Then you get really hungry.
然后就會感到特別餓
Since the sun's gone down,
太陽已經下山
I'm imagining he's gonna be looking for his last supper.
他肯定會出來尋覓最后的晚餐了
I just laid out a 3course, 115pound meal for him.
我剛為他準備了115磅三道菜的晚餐
Damon?
達蒙
Will?
威爾
Hey, buddy.
兄弟
I think there's something wrong with me.
我覺得我有點不對頭
I need help.
我需要幫助
Yeah. It's ok.
沒事的
I know what to do.
我知道該怎么做
What the bloody hell are you doing?
你到底在搞什么鬼
Too far gone.
太晚了
Put him out of his misery.
結束他的痛苦
My sister informs me that your vampire assailant is dead,
我妹妹說攻擊你的吸血鬼已經死了
so you're safe and free to go.
你安全了,可以走了
Or stay.
也可以留下
I could be persuaded to stay,
你好好說我或許會的
enjoy some of the good life.
享受下美好的生活
And maybe I could drum up a few more of Katherine's secrets
或許我也可以透露凱瑟琳的一些秘密
and you could do something for me.
你也可以為我做點什么
Oh, I'm sorry, love.
親愛的,對不起
You'll never convince me to let Tyler go free.
你永遠別想勸我放過泰勒
Well, then, I guess I'll never get my chance with Tyler
那我也沒機會和泰勒在一起了
any more than you'll get a shot with Caroline.
你和卡羅琳也沒希望了
Do you want to know why I like that painting?
你想知道我為什么喜歡那幅畫嗎
Well, perhaps it was because it allowed you
或許是因為它能讓你
to see into my deep, wounded soul.
看到我飽受傷害的心靈
I saw how twisted it really is.
我看到你心里有多糾結
And maybe I can relate.
這我也有幾分體會
So what's it gonna be?
你到底怎么決定
Going...
離開
or staying?
還是留下
You like to be in control, you told me.
你告訴過我,你喜歡控制
Look who finally joined the party.
看誰終于也派對起來了
Yeah. Why? Are you jealous or something?
怎么了,你嫉妒嗎
No. That would imply emotions.
不啊,得有感情才會那樣
And we've already established those are useless.
我們已經認定感情是無用的
Come on, Elena. Just dance with us.
來吧,埃琳娜,和我們一起跳吧
No. You guys look good together.
你倆在一起很般配
By all means, Care, just take him out for a spin.
說真的,卡羅琳,帶他去兜風吧
He could use it.
他也該兜兜風了
Elena.
埃琳娜
What's going on in here?
這兒是怎么回事
Just some underage drinking and drug use.
只是一些未成年人在喝酒,嗑藥
Where's stefan?
斯特凡呢
He's actually busy flirting with your daughter.
他正忙著和你女兒調情呢
But I think he's a good rebound for her
不過她正好可以用他來
because of the whole Tyler thing.
忘記泰勒的事
I'm shutting this down right now.
派對到此為止
Liz, please. Why don't you just stay and have a drink?
莉茲,別這樣,坐下來喝一杯嘛
Elena, take your hand off me.
埃琳娜,把你的手拿開
Either you have a drink, or I will.
你要是不喝,那我就要喝了
Mom!
媽媽
I'm fine.
我沒事
Caroline, calm down.
卡羅琳,冷靜點
Calm down? I'm gonna wring her skinny little neck!
冷靜,我要擰斷她那小脖子
Elena!
埃琳娜
Where the hell is she?
見鬼她去哪了
Right where she wants to be.
這正合她的心意
This is completely calculated.
一切都設計好了
She drew all those people to the house,
她把那些人引進家里
waited for an opportunity to distract us,
等待時機分散我們的注意力
and now she's free.
現在她自由了
I can't believe she's doing this.
真不敢相信她會這么做
I mean, she hurt my mom, Stefan.
她傷了我媽媽,斯特凡
All right, listen.
好了,聽著
You search the woods. I'll check the road.
你去林子里找,我去路上找
If you see her, don't hesitate.
只要找到她,不要猶豫
Just snap her neck, all right?
擰斷她脖子,好嗎
Yeah.
好吧
Ok.
Thank you.
謝了
Will you please just take a hint and leave me alone?
你能不能識趣點,讓我靜一靜
What are you hiding?
你在隱藏什么
I know you knew that vampire.
我知道你認識那個吸血鬼
I know a lot of dead people.
我認識很多死人
You killed him to prevent me from finding Katherine
你殺他是為阻止我找到凱瑟琳
to keep me from getting the cure.
找到治愈方法
Do you really want the cure?
你真的想要治愈方法嗎
I mean really?
真心想嗎
Look. Let me give you a little bit of advice.
聽著,我給你點小建議
See these girls?
看見這些姑娘了嗎
They look happy now.
她們現在看上去很快樂
In 5 years,
五年之后
they're gonna settle for a mediocre starter husband
她們就會找個平庸的老公一份乏味的工作
and a mindnumbing career,
安頓下來
And about that time, they're gonna realize
到時候,她們就會明白
something you're never gonna have to learn.
一件你永遠不必領會的事
And what would that be?
你指什么
Life sucks when you're ordinary.
平庸的人生很可怕
And what makes you exactly not like them?
你和她們最本質的區別是什么呢
You're a vampire.
你是個吸血鬼
You take that cure, become human,
你使用治愈方法,變回人類
well, you're no one, nothing.
你就什么都不是了
Trust me. Losing this cure
相信我,丟了那治愈方法
is the best damn thing that ever happened to you.
對你來說絕對是最好的事
Elena!
埃琳娜
Don't make me fight you, Elena!
別逼我和你動手,埃琳娜
I'm stronger than you, and I don't want to hurt you.
我比你強壯,我不想傷害你
Who's gonna get hurt?
誰會受傷還不一定呢
Not bad. Not technically good,
不錯嘛,但也好不到哪去
but then again, Alaric didn't train you.
不過,阿拉里克沒教過你嘛
You were probably too busy butting into people's business!
你凈忙著多管閑事了
Oh, just stop!
住手
God. This isn't you, and you know it!
天吶,這不是你自己,你知道的
You hurt my mom, Elena.
你傷了我媽媽,埃琳娜
How far are you gonna take this?
你打算鬧到什么時候
Are you trying to make me feel bad for hurting your mom?
你想讓我為傷了你媽而感到內疚嗎
Don't you get it? I don't care.
還不明白嗎,我不在乎
I mean, maybe you should try to turn it all off.
也許你也該把感情關閉
Who knows?
誰知道呢
You might stop whining about how Tyler left you.
你或許就不會再抱怨泰勒離開你了
An added bonus:
更好的是
You won't have to feel guilty
你也不用為
about all the dirty thoughts you have about Klaus.
你對克勞斯的感情而內疚了
Shut up.
閉嘴
Make me.
你試試
You fight like a girl.
打得像娘們兒一樣
Let go of me!
放開我
I admit, under any other circumstances,
我承認,其他情況下
this would be a major turnon.
這肯定讓我有"性致"
Get her out of here.
把她帶走
Hey, Tyler. It's me.
泰勒,是我
You'll never believe the crazy day I've had.
你無法想象我今天是多么瘋狂
Look, I know that you said you wouldn't,
我知道你說過不會接電話
but I really wish that you would answer.
但我還是希望你會接
It would be great to talk to you.
我真的很想跟你聊聊
You all right?
你沒事吧
Besides the fact that my best friend tried to kill me?
除了我最好的朋友想殺我嗎
Look, it's not her. You have to remember that.
那不是真正的她,你要記住這一點
With her emotions off, she's the worst version of herself.
她關掉了感情,這是她最糟的一面
So how do we get her back?
那我們怎么讓真正的她回來
Or what if we can't?
要是我們做不到呢
Why would she choose to turn her emotions back on?
她為什么要找回自己的感情
She's an orphan. She just lost her brother.
她是個孤兒,弟弟剛剛去世了
Her life sucks, Stefan.
她的生活一團糟,斯特凡
So why would she come back to us?
她為什么要回來
Even when I was at my worst,
即使在我最糟的時候
Elena didn't give up on me.
埃琳娜也沒放棄我
So we can't give up on her.
所以我們也不能放棄她
Deal?
一言為定
How much longer am I supposed to sit here?
我還得在這里坐多久
Well, I'm not big on goalsetting,
我不太擅長制定目標
but let's just imagine a time
但是就坐到
when you don't want to kill your best friend.
你不想殺你最好的朋友的時候吧
Are you judging me?
你是在批評我嗎
How many times have you tried to kill Stefan?
你又有多少次想殺斯特凡
What is that?
那是什么
One of life's many mysteries.
生命中眾多謎題之一
Elena, look
埃琳娜,聽著
Don't.
別說了
Every time someone starts with "Elena,"
每次有人說話以"埃琳娜"開頭時
I get some stupid lecture.
我就得挨一頓訓
Everyone just needs to stop telling me
你們都別再跟我說
that I need to feel.
我需要感覺了
I do feel, Damon. I feel amazing.
我有感覺,達蒙,我感覺很棒
You don't want to be like this.
你不想這樣下去
Then how should I be?
那我應該怎樣
Should I go back to being the scared little girl
變回從前那個害怕的小女孩
who couldn't admit what she wants?
連自己想要什么都不敢承認嗎
Is that how you'd prefer me to go back to being, or
你希望我變成那樣嗎,還是...
Look.
聽著
For the longest time, you wanted to be with me,
一直以來你都想跟我在一起
but you were scared that I'd find out how awful you are.
但又擔心我會知道你這人有多糟糕
But it doesn't matter anymore
但現在這些都不重要了
because I don't care.
因為我不在乎了
Be honest.
說實話吧
You like me better like this.
你更喜歡這樣的我
Matt?
馬特
Care.
卡羅琳
Matt, why can't I get inside?
馬特,我怎么進不去了
Come in.
進來吧
Matt, what's going on?
馬特,怎么回事
Tyler sent me this package in the mail.
泰勒給我郵了一個包裹
This is for you.
這是給你的
Dear Care,
親愛的卡羅琳
I miss you more than I can put into words.
千言萬語都無法表達我想你的心情
But I know as long as Klaus is alive,
但我知道只要克勞斯還活著
I can't come home.
我就不能回家
He won't stop trying to kill me,
他不會停止追殺我的腳步
and you won't stop trying to protect me,
而你不會停止保護我
which means the only way to make sure you're safe
所以要想確保你的安全
is for me to go and never come back.
我只能離開,并且永不回去
I left Matt the deed to the house.
我把房契留給馬特了
It will protect you in ways I can't anymore.
這樣它就能代替我來保護你
I will always love you.
永遠愛你
He's not coming back.
他不會回來了
Sorry.
抱歉
Running away, little wolf?
想跑嗎,小狼人
What?
怎么了
That mark. I've seen it before.
我見過這個印記
Yeah. It's a birthmark.
是塊胎記
People have those.
很多人都有
In my considerable lifetime,
在我漫長的一生里
I've only seen that mark on a handful of others,
我只在幾個人身上見過這樣的印記
all from the same bloodline,
都來自同一條血脈
a werewolf clan that once thrived
一個曾在如今的
throughout much of what we now call Louisiana.
路易斯安那州興旺一時的狼族
Don't lie to me
別騙我
Not about this.
別在這事上騙我
I wouldn't dare.
我可不敢
Matters of family are sacred.
家人的事可是神圣的
Tell me.
告訴我
Sheriff Forbes. Everything OK?
福布斯警長,有事嗎
No, we have a big problem.
有,我們有大麻煩了
Where the hell are you?
你在哪里
Out for a drive. I need some space.
兜風呢,我需要點空間
It's not me. It's you.
不是我的問題,都怪你
Well, we got a little problem.
我們有點小麻煩
You said blood was stolen from Grove Hill's hospital.
你說林巒醫院的血都被偷了
The sheriff said there's been reports
警長說據報告稱
of 6 other blood bank thefts
神秘瀑布鎮方圓30英里內
all within 30 miles of Mystic Falls.
另有6個血庫被盜了
Somebody's stockpiling blood.
有人在屯血
It wasn't Elena, and it's not us.
不是埃琳娜干的,也不是我們
OK, so...
也就是說...
I think Silas followed us back from that island.
我覺得賽拉斯跟我們從島上回來了
He hasn't fed in 2,000 years,
他已經兩千年沒喝血了
so he would need to gorge on blood.
肯定得暴飲一番
It explains the thefts.
所以才會發生失竊
You know, I'm really not in the mood
我現在沒心情
to scooby doo our way through the case of the stolen blood supply.
調查血庫失竊案
So why don't you hold the fort down until I get back,
我回去之前,你就先辛苦一下吧
and I'll be in touch, brother.
回頭和你聯系,弟弟
He's gonna hate you for that.
他會為此記恨你的
Yeah, well, emotions are overrated.
感情也沒什么了不起
So where are we going?
我們去哪里
A place every newbie vampire
每個新吸血鬼
should go at least once in their life
一生至少該去一次的地方
New York.
紐約
The city that never sleeps.
不眠之城

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
sheriff ['ʃerif]

想一想再看

n. 郡治安官,郡長

聯想記憶
intimidation [intimi'deiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 恐嚇,威脅

聯想記憶
careless ['kɛəlis]

想一想再看

adj. 粗心的,疏忽的
n. 不關心的,粗心

 
mature [mə'tjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 成熟的,(保單)到期的,考慮周到的

 
calculated ['kælkjuleitid]

想一想再看

adj. 計算出的;適合的;有計劃的 v. 計算;估計;

 
resolve [ri'zɔlv]

想一想再看

n. 決定之事,決心,堅決
vt. 決定,解決

聯想記憶
charming ['tʃɑ:miŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

聯想記憶
restraint [ri'streint]

想一想再看

n. 抑制,克制,束縛

聯想記憶
stretch [stretʃ]

想一想再看

n. 伸展,張開
adj. 可伸縮的

 
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艱難的,討厭的,不適的

 
?

關鍵字: 吸血鬼 愛情 恐怖

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 色即是空韩国| 战上海老电影战争片子| 色即是空韩国| 魔法少女砂沙美| 《西湖的绿》宗璞| 周星驰原名| 天鹅套索 电视剧| 横冲直撞好莱坞| 吻胸吃胸激情舌吻| 声入人心| 头像男头像| 电影白上之黑| 舞蹈生撕腿疼哭视频| 永夜星河演员| 今天cctv6节目表| 施耐得| 浙江卫视节目表(全部)| 香谱72图解详细解释大全| 猛女| 搜狐手机首页| 雪中悍刀行第一季演员表| 以下关于宏病毒说法正确的是| 杨采妮郭富城床戏视频| 何时是读书天| 翟潇闻个人介绍| 郎雄| 情人电影在线观看高清完整版泰剧| 我等伊人来简谱| 女公安毛片免费观看| 范冰冰激情片段| 蓝家宝电影| 诺斯费拉图2024| 浪荡女人米尔内1985| 打美女光屁股视频网站| 《爱的温暖》电影在线观看| 欧美gv网站| 童宁全部经典电影| department什么意思| 忏悔三昧全文及回向文| 小麦进城电视剧| 查隆拉·诺山荣|