Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
My meeting was about
會議上說
transferring her back to her new york office,
我上司要遷回紐約辦事處了
and I want you to come with me.
我希望你能和我一起走
You weren't even the last one to kiss her before Louis. I was.
你甚至不是路易前最后吻她的人,我才是
The last person she was with before she left was me.
她離開前最后和她在一起的人是我
There's not a woman in this room who didn't take some pleasure
在場的女士們無一不為你的失意而高興
in your downfall, myself included.
我也不例外
How about working for me instead?
不如來為我工作,怎樣
The newspaper's just the cornerstone
報紙只是我
of what I hope is gonna be a new media empire.
新傳媒大業的基石
I wrote a novel. No one was supposed to see it,
我寫了本小說,它本不該被公諸于世
but then Vanessa found it and sent it to a publisher,
但瓦內莎發現了,并遞交給了出版商
so I need to find out which one.
因此我需要找出是哪個出版商
But isn't being published a writer's goal?
但出版著作不正是作家的目標嗎
Not for this book. It's a-- it's a scathing social satire
這本是例外,這是本針砭時事之作
about everyone I know.
對象則是你們
Have you not told Louis because it might be Chuck's?
你沒告訴路易,是擔心孩子可能是恰克的嗎
I can't be this close to having all my dreams come true
我從未離夢想如此之近
only to have them yanked away.
我絕不能讓它溜走
Look, I know it's scary,
我知道這有些可怕
but I think you should know who the father is.
但你應該查出孩子父親是誰
And what if I lose everything?
如果東窗事發,我一無所有了呢
They say the only way
常言道,戰勝恐懼的最好辦法
to conquer your fear is to face what you fear the most.
就是直面你最害怕的東西
You must walk into the belly of the beast...
不入虎穴
and risk the possibility of failure.
焉得虎子
But try to hide from the fear,
但如果試圖逃避
and you risk it swallowing you whole.
最終可能落得苦果自食
Go away. I'm preparing for my interview with "Hello!" magazine.
走開,我在為《Hello!》雜志的訪談做準備
But doctor office call again.
但醫生那邊又打電話過來了
They have test results.
化驗結果已經出來了
Hang up, or I'll tell the reporter
掛掉,不然我等下就跟記者說
you're undocumented.
你是非法移民
We have problem.
情況不妙
Doctor's office call four times
醫生那邊打過來四次電話
to say paternity test ready for pickup.
說已經驗出孩子的父親是誰,只待取結果了
Miss Blair say she busy,
布萊爾小姐說她很忙
but reading Grace Kelly biography all day
但一整天都在格蕾絲?凱麗傳記(格蕾絲?凱麗,摩納哥王妃)
is not busy. Is denial.
那不叫忙,她是在逃避
When does Louis get back from his trip?
路易什么時候旅行歸來
Tonight.
今晚
And Miss Blair had promised us that she find out
布萊爾小姐答應我們
who baby daddy is before Prince Louis get home.
她會在路易王子回來前弄清誰是孩子他爸
All right, I have a couple things to do this morning,
好,我現在手上還有點事
But when I'm done, I will March her
等完事后,如果有必要的話
to the doctor's office myself if I have to.
我就親自押她去醫生那里
Miss Serena, welcome home!
瑟琳娜小姐,歡迎回來
Dorota, I'm so happy to see you.
多洛塔,真高興見到你
We missed you so much.
我們很想你
I go tell Miss Blair you are home.
我去告訴布萊爾小姐你回來了
Okay.
好
Whoa. That is not the look of a girl
這可不是一個駕臨帝都紐約的女孩兒
in an empire state of mind.
該有的表情呀
Last week at grandma's was great,
上周在外婆那里呆得很開心
but I don't know. I think it was a mistake to come back.
我不確定,也許我不該回到這里
Stop worrying about your mom.
別再擔心你媽媽的事了
Cece won't tell a soul you're here,
茜茜絕不會告訴別人你在這的
and she promised to call my mom
她還答應給我媽媽打電話
to make sure she doesn't say anything either.
好讓她也別說漏了嘴
But even if that's true,
就算是那樣
what about Blair or Dan or everyone else?
我該怎么面對布萊爾,丹他們呢
I don't think they'll be thrilled to find out
我這個瘋子回來了
the psychotic freak is back in town.
我覺得他們不會感到興奮的
Please, this place is a mecca for psychotic freaks.
拜托,這里就是瘋子們的圣地啊
Everyone goes off the rails at some point around here.
這里的人都會時不時干出點反常的事兒
It's practically a rite of passage
這在上東區
on the upper east side.
簡直就是每個人的必經之路
It's our version of a bat mitzvah.
是上東區版的成人禮
Well, maybe for someone who's from here, but me...
對土生土長的人來說可能是這樣,可我..
You a Rhodes? You'll be fine.
是來自羅德島的女孩兒,沒什么好擔心的
I suffer through mediocre sex with an editor's assistant
為了找出誰出版了你的書
to find out who's publishing your book,
我委曲求全與無情趣的編輯助理上床
And this is how you thank me?
你就這么報答我
Chuck, you felt nothing after "Field of dreams,"
鑒于你看了《夢想之地》后毫無反應
so I'm taking it to the next level.
我決定進一步感化你
If that movie can't make you feel,
如果那電影不能讓你有所感覺
then maybe this little guy can.
說不定這個小家伙會有點用
The only thing this mongrel makes me feel is disgust.
這個小串串能給我的唯一感覺就是惡心
Take it back to the pound, or I will.
把它帶回收容所,不然我就自己來
Sorry. I have a meeting.
抱歉,我還有個會面
I gotta kill this book once and for all.
我必須把這本書扼殺在搖籃里,以絕后患
I have to see my old mentor Noah Shapiro.
我要去見以前的導師,諾亞?夏皮諾
It'll take some persuading, but I think it'll help.
可能要和他磨一陣,但我覺得應該有用
I have some knee pads in the bedroom if you need them.
我的臥室里有些護膝,需要的話可以拿
I think simple conversation will do the trick, but thank you.
我想口上求助就可以,但還是謝謝你
Whoa. Who's this little guy?
這小家伙是誰
He's Chuck's new, uh--
它是恰克的新...
Drunken mistake. Never sleep with a girl from P.E.T.A.
醉酒之過,別和善待動物組織的女孩上床
What, did we have plans or something?
是有什么計劃嗎
Is that why you're here?
所以你才來的嗎
No, no, I'm just here to wish you good luck on your first day.
不,只是想祝你上班第一天順利
Good luck.
祝你好運
Thank you.
謝謝
Remember to walk the dog.
記得遛狗
What, are you gonna keep him?
你要養它啊
Of course not.
當然不
Well, you should. You might need a new buddy.
你該試試,你也許需要個新伴
I won't be around much between school
我要在學校和《紐約觀察家》新工作間來回跑
and my new job at "The spectator."
所以不能常來陪你
You do know this is not the kind of job
你知道這可不是你在好萊塢派對上
you should get from a chick at a hollywood party.
勾搭個女人,就能搞來的那種工作吧
Diana's completely rebuilding the paper,
戴安娜在全面改造這份報紙
and even though I'm only an intern,
盡管我只是個實習生
She says there's a lot of opportunity to move up.
她說我提升的機會多得很
Nathaniel, you and I both know the only reason
內特尼爾,我們都知道
this woman's hired you is so you can please her in the bedroom,
這女人雇你的唯一原因不過是你的床上功夫
not the boardroom.
而不是業務能力
Now... If you'll excuse me,
現在我要失陪一下
I have to call Victor, get this thing... out of here.
我要打電話給維克托,讓他把這東西弄走
Mmm! Yum.
看起來好好吃
You're back!
你回來了
Oh, I thought I'd lost you to the land of pole dancing classes
我還以為你要留在那個全是鋼管舞課程
and gluten-free foods.
和不含麩質食物的地方了呢
I am back, and look who I brought with me.
我回來了,看看我帶回了誰
Okay. And why?
好吧,為什么
She's hit a rough patch with her mother.
她和她媽媽有點矛盾
You know how that is.
你是知道的
I thought maybe she could stay in the guest room
我想在事情解決一切之前
until we figure things out.
也許她可以在客房住一陣
I'll allow it. Welcome back.
我同意,歡迎回來
Well, thank you for letting me stay at your place.
謝謝你讓我住在你家
I love your apartment.
我好喜歡你的公寓
Oh, you should have seen the place
你應該看看查莉之前住的地方
I found Charlie living. "Squalor" is too nice a word.
臟得讓人無法形容
But now you have heated bathroom floors
而現在你有浴室地暖
and the future princess of Monaco
還有摩納哥未來的王妃
as your landlord. Speaking of which, B.,
做你的房東,對了, B
where's your prince?
你的白馬王子呢
Cologne for a charity event. He'll be back tonight.
在科隆參加慈善活動,今晚回來
Which is why miss Blair must be going.
所以布萊爾小姐現在就該動身了
Many things to do before he returns.
在他回來前,還有很多事要辦
Like possibly find a new maid.
比如,也許該換個女傭
An employee with one child is annoying.
帶一個小孩已經夠煩人了
Two is grounds for termination.
帶兩個小孩直接解雇
Oh, my gosh. Dorota, I forgot. Congratulations.
天吶,多洛塔,我都忘了,恭喜你
Thank you. I must say,
謝謝,我不得不說
best part of pregnancy is knowing who father is.
懷孕最美好的部分就是知道孩子他爸是誰
Sorry to eclair and run, ladies,
不好意思失陪了,姑娘們
but I have an interview today,
我今天有一個采訪
and I need to go over my talking points.
我需要再復習一下談話要點
Wait. No, no. Does this mean you're not going
等等,你不會今晚
to the Jenny Packham show tonight?
不去珍妮?帕克漢的時裝秀了吧
We were finally invited to model together.
我們好不容易一起被邀請去做走秀嘉賓
Well, as much as it pains me,
這倒讓我覺得苦不堪言
I guess you'll have to storm the catwalk without me.
你還是獨自一人去艷驚秀場
Bisous, mes cheres.
回見,親愛的
Now time to do thing you swore
趁王子還沒回來
to Mr. Humphrey you do before prince home.
是時候去做和漢弗瑞先生約定好的事情了
If you mean shopping, absolutely.
你是說購物吧,沒問題
See? I told you. That went great.
看,我說吧,一切順利
Now that you've survived Blair,
現在已經過了布萊爾這關了
let's go talk to my mom.
我們再去和我媽談談
I can go prime her first
我先去給她打支預防針
so it's not too big of a surprise.
這樣她看到你也不會太驚訝
You can unpack and have the car bring you there after.
你收拾下,然后讓司機送你過來
She will welcome you with open arms. You'll see.
她會熱情地歡迎你的,等著瞧吧
So Dan Humphrey wrote an actual novel.
丹?漢弗瑞寫了一本真真正正的小說
Yeah.
是的
And I was confident you'd remain an epic disappointment.
我堅信你會一如既往地令人大失所望
Well, I never intended to publish "Inside."
我從沒打算要出版《局外人》
Somehow it fell into
但不知怎么地
Simon & Schuster's laps anonymously,
變成了西蒙與舒斯特出版社的匿名文章
and since they're your publisher,
而他們又是你的出版商
I was hoping you could get the book killed.
所以我希望你可以阻止這本書出版
It's a satire of my entire life
這是描寫我生活的諷刺作品
and everyone I know, and if it's released,
里面涉及了每一位我認識的人,一旦出版
I'll be a pariah.
我就完蛋了
My, you turned out to be an even bigger coward than I thought.
老天,你變得比我料想的還要沒用
The best way to make sure your book fades into oblivion--
讓你的小說不被人關注的最好辦法就是
Leave it alone.
置之不理
What, let it come out?
什么,讓它出版嗎
Have you seen what's on the best seller list?
你看過那些在暢銷榜上的書嗎
Unless you're friends with Rizzoli and Isles
除非你和《秒女神探》是朋友
or related to a Bounty Hunter,
或者和《賞金獵人》有關聯
no one will give a crap about your world.
否則,沒人會正眼瞧你一眼的
you'll be lucky if your book
如果這本書能被放在削價處理區
makes it into the remainder bin at strand.
你就該感到幸運了
Trust me. Let it come out, and vanish.
相信我,任它自生自滅吧
Ready to go?
準備走了嗎
Dan humphrey,
這位是丹?漢弗瑞
Alessandra Steele,
這位是亞歷山德拉?斯蒂爾
my agent.
我的助理
Nice to meet you.
幸會
You, too.
幸會
Um, well, if you really think it's best for me to do nothing,
如果你真覺得置之不理是最好的辦法
then that's what I'll do. Thank you.
那我就照做了,謝謝你
And please don't tell anyone.
請不要告訴任何人
Wait outside a second.
你在外面等一下
I need to call my old friend Jonathan Karp.
我要給我的老朋友喬納森?卡爾帕打個電話,喬納森?卡爾帕,西蒙與舒斯特出版社的發行人
I should go. I'm gonna be late for my panic meeting.
我該走了,與"恐慌樂隊"的會我要遲到了
You okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah.
沒事
With Eric gone, it's pretty lonely.
艾瑞克走了,真的很寂寞
I feel like all I do is play "Angry birds"
感覺我只能玩玩憤怒的小鳥
and grill Larissa for gossip.
從拉瑞莎那淘點八卦消息
Well, there's only one more month,
就剩一個月了
and Serena's back today.
今天瑟琳娜也回來了
Ohh. Mwah. True. It'll be so good to see her.
是啊,能見到她真是太好了
Carol, I am so glad you called.
卡蘿,很高興你給我打電話
I'm sorry I've been out of touch.
很抱歉有段時間沒跟你聯系了
Have you heard anything from Charlie?
你有查莉的消息嗎
No. Why? Is everything okay?
沒有,怎么了,沒事吧
She's taken off, and I think she might be on the West Coast,
她離家出走了,我想也許她去了西海岸
and mom's not returning my calls.
媽媽又不接我電話
Have you spoken to her?
你有跟媽媽通過電話嗎
A few times,
偶爾
but Serena's back from Los Angeles,
但是瑟琳娜從洛杉磯回來了
so I'll see if she's heard from Charlie.
我問下她有沒有查莉的消息
Serena was in L.A.?
瑟琳娜去過洛杉磯了嗎
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
是的
Listen... Why don't I fly up?
不如我飛過去吧
It would be really good for me
我想現在和家人在一起
to be around family right now anyway.
會比較好
Sure. Come. Um, I could definitely use the company.
可以,來吧,我也正好缺個伴兒
And in the meantime, I'll let you know if I hear anything.
對了,我有消息也會通知你的
Okay. Bye-bye, sweetie.
好的,拜拜,親愛的
Did you pick up the test results?
你去拿化驗單了嗎
I'm just opening the door to the doctor's office.
我正要進醫生辦公室呢
I'd better hang up, though.
我得掛了
It's so rude to talk on the phone...
看醫生還打電話不禮貌
Turns out that the rumored U.E.S. novel
看來流傳已久的上東區小說
is fact, not fiction,
是真的,而不是謠言
and I have the inside scoop on who the author is.
我有獨家爆料,知道誰是作者了噢
Patience, pets. Your answer's coming.
耐心點,粉絲們,答案即將揭曉
Right now the median age of this paper's readership is over 50,
目前報紙讀者的平均年齡在50歲以上
and its online presence all but nonexistent.
而網站訪問量幾乎為零
They don't even have an app, for god's sake.
老天爺,他們甚至沒開發閱讀軟件
So... first course of business is rebranding.
所以,首要任務就是重塑品牌
That's why I'm having the paper
而今晚珍妮?帕克漢派對的
sponsor the Jenny Packham party tonight.
報紙贊助權在我手上
Show we're a little more glamorous now that I'm here.
我的到來讓我們的事業更上一層樓
So where can I start?
我該做些什么呢
how about by making me scream?
不如讓我尖叫吧
What? Right here with a full office?
什么,外面一屋子的職員呢
I mean, the staff might think you're playing favorites.
員工會覺得你在潛規則
Besides, I don't like an audience.
再說,我不喜歡有觀眾圍觀
Excuse me. Can I have everyone's attention?
打擾一下,大家注意了
You're all fired.
你們都被炒了
Don't bother cleaning out your desks.
別忘了走時把桌子清干凈
Good luck.
祝你們好運
All right. Come on. Hey, take a deep breath.
好了,別這樣,深呼吸
Let's open that bad boy.
咱們把這潘多拉的盒子打開
What?! Here?
什么,在這里嗎
The results of this test could alter the course of my life.
這個測試結果可能會改變我的人生
You want me to face that in front of pigeons
你想讓我在鴿子和路邊攤前
and--and street vendors?
直面結果嗎
You said yourself that the odds are in Louis' favor.
是你說的,路易喜歡驚喜
And he will be an amazing father.
他還會是個好爸爸
But... What if it's Chuck's?
但是,如果是恰克的呢
I know.
我知道
You're right. I'll open it,
你是對的,我會打開的
immediately after my interview with "Hello!" Magazine.
在《Hello!》雜志采訪之后
I can't face the press if I've just heard unsettling news.
如果是個壞消息,我肯定沒法面對媒體
I need to look like Grace Kelly,
我得優雅如格雷斯.凱麗
not Grace Coddington.
而不是格蕾絲?柯丁頓
I have to manage some business of my own,
我還有自己的事情要處理
but go do your interview.
反正你先去采訪
I'll meet you back at your apartment,
回頭在你公寓碰頭
and we can open it then.
然后我們一起打開它
That is much more civilized...
這種態度就很紳士
Unlike your hair, Humphrey.
漢弗瑞,但你的頭發就
You look like a muppet.
你看著像個木偶
Oh, the whole summer was amazing,
整個夏天都太棒了
but getting the job with Jane made it feel
這都要歸功于
like it all happened for a reason, you know?
和簡一起工作
I start setting up her New York office tomorrow.
我明天要去布置她在紐約的辦公室
Oh, that is so wonderful, sweetheart.
那太好了,寶貝兒
I am so proud of you.
我真為你驕傲
By the way, have you heard anything from your cousin?
對了,你有你表妹的消息嗎
I got a call from Carol this morning, very concerned.
我今天早上接到卡蘿的電話,她很著急
I guess Charlie might have run away to Los Angeles.
我猜查莉大概跑到洛杉磯去了
Grandma didn't call you?
外婆沒給你打電話嗎
So that's what she was calling about.
怪不得她打電話給我了
Look, Carol was cutting her off,
卡蘿斷了她的錢
and by the way, Charlie's 19.
而且查莉都19歲了
So it's not like she's running away.
她這又不算逃走
She's just leaving home.
她只是離開家而已
I know, but your grandmother should not be lying to Carol.
我明白,但是你外婆不應該對卡蘿撒謊
After all, charlie has had sade serious mental health issues.
不管怎么說,查莉還有嚴重的精神問題
Mom, I saw her myself. She's fine, I promise.
媽,我見過她了,她很好,我保證
Well, that's not for you to decide.
這可不是你能決定的
Carol is her mother,
卡蘿才是她媽媽
and I'm not gonna participate in deceiving her.
我不會幫著你們騙她
Sorry, Charlie, but it looks like your upper east side dream
抱歉,查莉,看來你的上東區美夢
just turned into a nightmare.
就要變成一場噩夢了
When I interviewed Prince Louis for this article,
我為這篇文章,采訪路易王子的時候
he said that family's very important to you.
他說,對你來說家庭很重要
That's one of the many things he loves about you.
這也是他愛你的其中一點原因
He said that?
他說過嗎
So... What about the two of you?
那么,你們倆現在怎么樣了
When will you be starting a family?
準備什么時候組建個家庭呢
Oh, well, that's a very personal question.
這問題太私人了
We can skip it.
我們可以跳過
Anyway, your fiance answered for you.
反正你未婚夫已經為你回答了
According to him,
他說
it's a long way off.
還要過很久
"Blair hasn't expressed an interest in being a mother yet,
"布萊爾還未表示,有成為母親的意愿
and I'm nowhere near ready to be a father
而我現在也還沒做好
at this point in my life."
成為一名父親的準備"
Is it the translation? I'm quite sure it's accurate.
翻譯的有問題嗎,我想應該沒錯
No. I'm sure it is.
沒錯,是對的
You have your answer.
這也是我的答案
Well, thank you for your time.
感謝你能抽出時間
I'm sure the two of you will be very happy.
我相信你們倆一定會很快樂
Alessandra, hi. I'm, uh--
亞歷山德拉,你好,我是
Dan humphrey. I'm good with names.
丹?漢弗瑞,我很會記名字
If you're looking for Noah, he's not here.
如果你是來找諾亞的,他不在這
I just came by to grab some of his things.
我只是過來拿點他的東西
Do you know when he'll be back?
你知道他什么時候回來嗎
He won't.
他不會回來了
Well, I really need to talk to him.
我真的需要跟他談談
I confided in him a personal matter,
我向他吐露了一些個人問題
and he--he might have-- he might have said something
他好像,說了些
he wasn't supposed to say.
不該說的
Yeah, I promise you, he doesn't have time
我向你保證,他現在可沒空
for petty gossip right now.
搭理那些幼稚的八卦
His hands are full with the release of his new book.
他正忙著發布他的新書
Now if you don't mind, I have a lot to deal with.
如果你不介意,我還有很多事要忙
He didn't mention anything about a book
他沒有提過一本書的事情嗎
this morning when I saw him.
就是我早上來見他之后
Nobody knew about it, not even me.
沒人知道,包括我
Noah submitted it secretly
諾亞悄悄地上交了書稿
because he wanted his editor's honest reaction.
因為他想知道編輯的真實反應
I would kill him if the book wasn't so brilliant,
如果這書不夠精彩的話,我一定要殺了他
and I'm only on page 60.
我才看到60頁,就完全被迷住了
It's called "Inside."
書名是"局外人"
Oh, hold on a sec.
稍微等下
Yeah. The reservation's for tonight.
對,預約是今晚的
Club A Steakhouse.
A酒吧牛排餐廳
Ask Noah if he wants anyone else there.
問問諾亞,他是否還想見其他人
Look, I will make sure that
我保證出版后一定給你
you get a signed copy when it's released.
留一份作者簽名留念本
It's about people your age.
是關于你這個年紀的故事
You'll love it.
你會愛死的
Poor lonely boy.
可憐的寂寞男孩
You just learned the true meaning
這下你明白,出版和毀滅
of publish or perish.
僅一線之隔了吧
Hey, Max, it's me, Ivy.
馬克思,是我,艾薇
I think I made a big mistake.
我想我犯了個大錯
I should have come with you to Portland.
我應該和你一起去波特蘭的
So I, uh, got a bus ticket,
我買好汽車票了
and I'll see you as soon as I can.
我會盡快來見你
I hope you can forgive me.
希望你能原諒我
Hey. What are you doing?
你要干嗎
I'm leaving.
我要走了
I heard what your mom said.
我聽到你媽媽的話了
Wait. So you showed up at her place after all?
等等,你最后還是去她那了
But, Charlie, I can turn my mom around.
查莉,我可以說服我媽媽的
I'll go back there right now.
我現在就回去
It's not your mom. It's mine.
不是你媽媽的問題,是我媽媽的問題
She doesn't want me in New York.
她不想讓我待在紐約
Being here is like a dream come true,
待在這就如同美夢成真
But... Maybe she's right. I don't belong here.
但是,也許她是對的,我不屬于這里
Just because you weren't born here
你不在這里出生
doesn't mean you don't belong here.
并不代表,你不屬于這里
I'm sorry, Serena.
很抱歉,瑟琳娜
Thanks again for everything.
感謝你為我做的一切
Hey, um, if you really are leaving,
如果你真的要離開
could you do me a favor and, uh, return my tickets
能否幫我個忙,能幫我把珍妮?帕克漢的
to the Jenny Packham show? It's...
邀請函還回去嗎
already bad enough that
我臨時決定不去走秀
I canceled being a model so last minute.
已經夠過分了
I think that if I let my tickets go to waste,
如果再浪費了邀請函
they'll never invite me back.
他們肯定要把我拉黑
Of course. It's the least I can do.
沒問題,我也只能幫你這點忙了
Thank you. Call me from L.A.
謝啦,到洛杉磯給我電話
Disaster averted.
危機消除啦
Andre Leon Talley got everyone in a panic
安德烈?萊昂?塔利揚言
about leaking images of
今晚要在他的推特上直播
Jenny Packham's show
珍妮?帕克漢的時尚秀
on his twitter tonight.
大家一度很恐慌
They were gonna cancel the party.
他們一開始決定,要取消晚上的派對
I suggested that no one be allowed to bring their cameras
之后,我提議禁止嘉賓帶相機入場
into the party or even their cell phones,
手機也不行
and now the show's back on.
現在他們不用取消派對了
Care to celebrate?
慶祝一下如何
I'd love to celebrate.
沒問題
In fact, I love celebrating with you
事實上,每天慶祝幾百次
as many times a day as possible.
我都愿意
But I'm just starting to wonder if that's all you hired me for.
但我覺得,你就是雇我來上床的
And you know what?
還有
I think my mom could still get me the job
我媽現在也能通過關系
with the senator.
讓我跟著參議員實習
Oh, you're not serious.
開玩笑的吧
And why wouldn't I be?
我何必呢
I came to work for you so I could establish myself
本以為跟著你,可以成就一番事業
outside of my family's influence.
還不需要依靠家里的關系
Now if this just some big joke to you,
現在看來,你根本沒把我當回事
I might as well take an internship
我還不如另謀高就
that looks good on my resume.
找份能讓我的簡歷更光鮮的實習
This is no joke,
我沒有不把你當回事
and I'm sorry if I made you feel that way.
真的很抱歉,讓你有這種感覺
Sit down.
坐下
Do you know Walter McCreedy and his wife Nola?
知道沃爾特?麥克里迪和他的妻子諾拉嗎
Congressman McCreedy? Of course.
麥克里迪議員嗎,當然知道
I play squash with him at the club sometimes.
我們在一起玩過幾次壁球
She's a famous socialite. He's a hot young congressman.
他妻子在社交圈很有名,他自己也很帥
They're gonna be at the show tonight.
他們今天晚上也會參加派對
I want an interview with them.
我想采訪他們
And since you fired all your actual reporters,
你把能用的記者都炒了
you're willing to let me do this?
你是想讓我去
This is how you learn.
該你大顯身手了
Dorota, pick up my dresses at the tailor.
多洛塔,去裁縫店幫我拿禮服
I'm going to the Jenny Packham party.
我要參加珍妮?帕克漢的派對
But you have date with prince Louis tonight.
你今晚不是跟路易王子約好了嗎
And Mr. Humphrey on his way over to help with letter opening.
漢弗瑞先生馬上還要過來幫你拆信呢
Mention that name again, and you'll be exiled
你再提這個名字,我就把你趕出去
to work the rest of your days
讓你去上西區那么臟的地方工作
in someplace horrible, like the upper west side.
永遠不能回來,永世不得翻身
You know what happens to housekeepers there.
你知道那的保姆是什么待遇吧
The Zabars zombies.
Zabars僵尸,Zabars:上西區的美食館,也有超市
Oh, excuse me. I'm here to return
打擾下,我是來還
Serena van der Woodsen's tickets.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的邀請函的
Good. You're here. Come with me.
你終于來了,跟我來
Oh, wait. You don't understand. Let me explain.
稍等,你可能誤會了,是這樣
So this is the dress that you'll be wearing tonight.
你今晚穿這件
We'll need to make some tiny adjustments,
可能要稍微改一下
but that's what tape and pins are for, right?
不過有卷尺和別針就沒問題,對吧
I'm sorry, but I think there's a misunderstanding.
不好意思,你誤會了
I'm not Serena. I'm just here to drop those off for her.
我不是瑟琳娜,我是來幫她還東西的
Right. You're her cousin, Charlie Rhodes.
知道,你是她的表妹,查莉?羅茲
Have some champagne while you wait.
坐這兒等會,喝點香檳
How about it, Charlie?
感覺如何,查莉
One last Cinderella moment
在變回丑小鴨之前
before you turn back into a bumpkin.
最后一次做公主的機會
Hello, my love.
親愛的
Put that depressing Russian literature down
放下那本惡心人的俄國小說吧
and get dressed. I'm taking you out.
好好收拾一下,我帶你出去
I wish. I would do anything to go to a party right now,
我是很想去參加派對
but don't let me stop you. If you wanna go out, go out.
但我不想拖累你,你想出去的話就去啊
You're not the one under house arrest.
你又沒被在家監禁
Neither are you. You know all of those meetings I've been having
你也一樣,最近我經常去開會
with panic about the new album?
你以為我是在忙新專輯的事
Well, half of them weren't with panic.
其實不完全是
They were with your lawyer.
我去見你的律師了
I wanted to see if he could convince the judge
我們在商量,能不能讓法官
to grant you an early release.
提前解除對你的監禁
I just got the call.
我剛接到電話
You are officially a free woman.
你重獲自由了
Oh, my God. Rufus, is this for real?
天呢,魯弗斯,是真的嗎
100%. Your ankle monitor was deactivated an hour ago.
當然,腳踝監控器一小時前就關閉了
So I thought we could go to that fashion show to celebrate.
我們可以去參加派對,慶祝一下
An actual event where I don't have to tend the bar myself,
我可以出去了,不用自己喝悶酒
with people I'm not related to,
還能認識新朋友
And--and clothes I didn't order online?
不用再穿網購的衣服了
Rufus, oh, you must really...
魯弗斯,你真的很愛我
love me, don't you?
對不對
Very much. Now hurry up and get changed.
很愛很愛,快去換衣服吧
An officer's gonna be here any minute to remove your monitor.
一會兒有人來拆監控器
Okay? Oh, my god. Oh, wait. Wait.
老天,對了
What about Carol? Her flight's gonna be here soon.
卡蘿怎么辦,她的飛機快到了
Text her. Have her meet us at the party.
發短信吧,讓她直接去派對
They say freedom comes at a price.
俗話說,自由是要付出代價的
Better watch out, Charlie.
小心點哦,查莉
I think you're going to be the one footing this bill.
你要自食其果了
Noah Shapiro's trying to steal my book.
諾亞?夏皮諾想偷我的書
So he's doing you a favor.
這不正好幫你解了圍嗎
Now you have nothing to worry about.
現在你沒有什么后顧之憂了
It just seems wrong.
我就是覺得這么做不對
There's nothing more boring than a sense of morality, Humphrey.
漢弗瑞,道德什么的都是浮云
But since you seem to be so afflicted with it,
既然你這么苦惱
you have two options.
你有兩個選擇
Either you go tell Simon & Schuster and the world
要不就告訴西蒙與舒斯特出版社
that Noah Shapiro is a credit-stealing liar,
讓大家都知道,他是個侵權的大騙子
or you stay quiet forever and simply let it go.
要不就閉嘴,不去追究
Whatever you decide, do it already.
不管選哪個,都要盡快行動了
I might not be able to feel anything,
我可能感覺不到什么
but at least I'm not paralyzed.
但我還沒有完全麻痹
Careful, Dan.
小心點,丹
He who runs from the fear falls into the pit.
剛脫離恐懼,就又掉入深淵
Looks like you're about to take a tumble.
看來你要徹底頓悟了
Your phone.
你的電話
And not soon enough.
馬上就好
Blair Waldorf.
布萊爾?霍道夫
Uh, this belongs to one of the models.
這是一個模特的電話
Check it under the name Charlie Rho--
記上查莉?羅
Excuse me. I'm Blair Waldorf.
打擾下,我是布萊爾?霍道夫
Where should I report for hair and makeup?
在哪化妝做頭發呢
Oh. I was told you weren't participating.
有人跟我說,你不來了
Mm, now you're being told differently. Keep up.
嗯,那你現在有新任務了,走吧
Right this way.
這邊走
There's the congressman and his wife.
那是國會議員和他的妻子
Just remember this is a lifestyle piece,
記住,這只不過是他們生活的一部分而已
So find out what restaurants they've been going to lately,
你只用問出他們最近去過哪些飯店
You know, where they summered, that sort of thing.
在哪里度夏之類的事就好
Oh, and I heard that they just came back from Mykonos.
對了,我聽說他們剛從米克諾斯島回來(諾斯島:希臘著名島嶼)
I'd love to hear more about that.
我想多了解一下這件事
All right, perfect.
好的,好主意
Jenny Packham wanted this to be a
珍妮?帕克漢想讓這成為一場
deconstructed fashion show,
非同尋常的時裝表演
So instead of a runway,
所以我們沒有用T臺
you'll be walking through the party with escorts--
而是采用男伴相隨的方式走過整個派對
Either a professional model
男伴有可能是職業模特
or a special guest like yourself.
也有可能是像你一樣的特殊嘉賓
Thank you, Joanna.
謝謝你,喬安娜
If you have any eligible Rockefellers or Whitneys,
如果你有合適的洛克菲勒或者惠特尼家的人選
Charlie will take one of those.
安排一個給查莉做男伴
I myself am fine with a model or a witty gay.
給我安排一個模特或者搞笑的基友就行
All right. I'll see what I can do.
好的,我會盡力
What are you even doing here, by the way?
順便問一句,你怎么會在這里
I'm not so sure myself.
我自己也不清楚
I feel a little like Alice in wonderland.
我覺得自己像是掉進了仙境的愛麗絲
Well, Manhattan will do that to a girl.
對啊,曼哈頓對一個女孩子來說就是仙境
You'll be happy to know it never wears off.
而你會很開心地發現這個仙境永遠不會消失
Well, it doesn't matter.
不過這也不重要了
I'm leaving right after the fashion show,
這場時裝表演之后我就要走了
Heading back to L.A.
回洛杉磯去
My mom doesn't want me to live in new york.
我媽媽不想讓我在紐約定居
It's not worth fighting her about.
我覺得沒必要因為這件事和她鬧翻
And how old are you again?
你到底多大了
It's just she has a few things she can hold over my head.
她手上有對我很重要而我又無能為力的把柄
Don't you have a few things you can hold over hers?
那你就不能掌控一些她無能為力的事情嗎
Yeah. Actually, I do.
對啊,其實我有
I'll bet. She is a Rhodes, isn't she?
我打賭肯定有,她可是羅茲家族的人
I'm starting to realize
我開始意識到
that mothers have some of the darkest secrets of all.
媽媽們也有一些特別黑暗的秘密
Blair, you'll be escorted by Simon Doonan.
布萊爾,你的男伴是西蒙?杜楠
Why don't you come with me to meet him?
你來跟我一起去見見他吧
And Chris Benz will be here any minute to escort you.
克里斯?本茲是你的男伴,他馬上就到
Forget what your mother wants, Charlie.
別管你媽媽想要什么,查莉
It's your life.
這是你自己的生活
What do you want?
你自己想要什么
Ah, restaurants. Boulud sud. Walter loves brushstroke.
餐廳,布魯地中海風, 沃爾特愛投資
Yes, nice.
唔,那不錯
I never realized you were a journalist, Nate.
我從來都沒想過你還能當記者,內特
Well, neither did I
這個機會出現前
until the opportunity presented itself,
我也沒想過
And I went for it.
從這以后我才開始做記者
Good for you.
挺好的
Thank you.
謝謝
So I heard you two just got back from Mykonos.
我聽說你們剛從米科諾斯島回來
You wanna tell me about that?
你能和我談談這件事嗎
Um, you're mistaken. I had to go to Athens
不,你搞錯了,我去的是雅典
on a congressional trip.
是因為議會的原因
You bastard.
你這個混蛋
I knew it. Were you with her?
我就知道,你是和她一起去的嗎
We're at a party, Nola. Calm down.
咱們還在派對上呢,諾拉,你冷靜點
I don't care where we are.
我才不在乎咱們在哪
That's it. I'm done.
就這樣吧,我受夠了
My lawyer will call you tomorrow,
我的律師明天會給你打電話
And you'd better not put up a fight,
你最好別再奮力狡辯了
or I will release those photos to everyone in your district.
否則我會把那些照片發給你行政區內的每一個人
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bring up anything personal.
我很抱歉,我沒想到會牽涉到你的私人問題
I had no idea what was going on.
我根本不知道是怎么回事
And here I thought you were the nice one in your family.
我還以為在你家族中,你還算友好的
Congressman.
議員先生
Rufus and Lily Humphrey.
魯弗斯?漢弗瑞和莉莉?漢弗瑞
No phones? I like this party already.
不準帶電話,我開始喜歡這個派對了
Come on. Let's take a lap, see who's here.
來吧,咱們轉一圈,看看都有誰在
what's Lily doing here?
莉莉為什么在這兒
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
What happened? What's she doing here?
發生什么事了,她怎么會在這兒
What's wrong?
出什么事了
I was so excited to have my freedom back,
恢復自由讓我太興奮
I didn't think about what it would actually be like when it happened.
興奮到我都沒想過這會是如何的情景
It's gonna be great.
一切都會很好的
The last time I was at a party like this, I was co-hosting it.
上一次我參加這種派對時,還是自己主辦的
Now I'm here as a former convict.
而我現在卻是個有前科的罪犯
You remember what happened at the pink party.
你應該記得在粉色派對上發生了什么
I mean, I'm sure that the judge was more forgiving
我是說我心里清楚那些評價比這些人
than these people will be.
心中的真實所想要寬容得多
Maybe. Lily, you have served your time
或許吧,莉莉,在軟禁期間
with dignity and grace.
你一直保持著尊嚴和優雅
You've earned the right to move on
你有資格繼續拋開過去
to the next chapter of your life.
去譜寫你人生的下一章節
So if anybody here has a problem with that,
如果任何人對此有意見的話
they don't get to be a part of the adventure, okay?
那他們就不值得成為你這次經歷的一部分
Ready?
準備好了嗎
Lily, so good to see you.
莉莉,很高興見到你
Jamie, wow. How are you?
杰米,你好嗎
You look so good. Thanks.
你看上去真美,謝謝
I'm gonna get a drink. Okay.
我要去喝一杯,好的
I'll catch up with you guys after the show.
我們等表演結束后再碰頭
See?
看吧
That's her.
是她
Charlie! What are you doing here?
查莉,你怎么會在這里
Please don't tell my mom that I'm here.
千萬別告訴我媽媽我在這里
You can tell her yourself.
你可以自己告訴她
Blair, we need to talk.
布萊爾,我們得談談
Do you mind if I take over from here?
你不介意我帶走她吧
Not at all.
當然不
well, I mind. Humphreys are not escort material.
我介意,漢弗瑞家的人不是當男伴的料
Let's see if we can change that stereotype.
那我們就試試看能不能改變這個老套路
Dorota pieced this together.
多洛塔把這個粘好了
Apparently, she's broken quite a few things in your home
很顯然,她在你不知情的時候
you don't know about.
弄壞過你家很多東西
Don't worry. She swore she didn't read it.
別擔心,她發誓她沒打開看過
What are you doing?
你到底想干什么
Put that away. Don't you have your own life to ruin?
把那個拿開,你就不能只糟蹋自己的人生嗎
Actually, uh, yeah. Yeah, I do,
其實,我可以糟蹋自己的
But for some reason, I'm here trying to help you.
但處于某些考慮,我來這里試著幫助你
You can't hide from this forever.
你總不能躲這個結果一輩子
Why not? Apparently, fatherhood holds no appeal for Louis,
為什么不能,很顯然路易并不想當父親
and Chuck will always be Chuck.
而恰克永遠都是那個恰克
If anything, I'm not hiding. I'm facing the truth.
我沒有逃避,我在面對事實
It doesn't matter what test results say.
化驗報告說些什么并不重要
I'm in this completely alone.
這件事只關系到我自己
It doesn't matter about the implications
查克和路易是否卷入這里面
for Chuck or Louis.
并不重要
Don't you wanna know who the father of your child is?
你難道不想知道孩子的父親是誰嗎
The only thing I want is to finish this fashion show
我現在只想走完這個時裝秀
Sans outer borough escort.
遠離你這免費的護花使者
You're right. It's your problem, so why don't you take this?
你說的對,這是你的問題,那你拿著這個
This is yours as well.
這也是你的
Did you not hear me? I said I don't want it.
你沒聽我說話嗎,我說了我不想要
Well, it's not mine, so take it.
這不是我的,拿著吧
No.
不拿
You got it.
你拿到了
Oh, B.
哦, B
Your refusal to find out who's the father
你拒絕發現誰是孩子父親的行為
has made you cause one mother of a scene.
卻讓你展現出了母親的一面
You knew if I asked Walter Wccreedy about Mykonos
你明知道我問沃爾特?麥克里迪關于米科諾斯島的事情
it would cause a scene, but I just destroyed a marriage.
會吵起來的,我剛破壞了一樁婚事
What's going on here?
到底是怎么一回事
The truth is, I'm not interested
真相是,我對紐約的精英采訪
in interviews with New York's elite.
絲毫不感興趣
I want their secrets and scandals.
我想知道他們的秘密和緋聞
Oh, aren't you a little late to that party?
你不覺得這些消息有點過氣嗎
Gossip Girl has that covered.
"八卦天后"已經報道了這些事情
For now.
暫時而已
So you arranged to have everyone's phones checked
所以你安排寄存大家的手機
to get at least one story that you didn't already have?
目的是至少得到一條你本來沒有的新聞
It'll never work. When you try to use what you filmed,
這根本不管用,你如果私爆了別人的隱私
you'll be blacklisted.
你就會被列入黑名單
Gossip Girl doesn't create scandal.
"八卦天后"不會制造緋聞
She just whispers about what's already out there.
她只是轉述了已經既成的事實而已
And I would have told you that if you'd bothered to tell me
如果你之前能告訴我你在做什么
what you were doing instead of using me.
而不是來利用我,我本可以告訴你這些的
I mean, you had everyone's phones taken.
我的意思是,既然你都有大家的電話了
Why didn't you just, you know, look at some of them?
何不直接偷看其中一些人的私隱呢
Nate, that's brilliant! And if we act fast,
內特,這點子太棒了,如果我們動作夠快
we can return them before anyone knows they're gone!
我們可以在他們發覺之前把手機還回去
Whoa, no.
不
This is a one-stop shop of illicit e-mails,
我們可以一舉斬獲
incriminating photos, and sex.
那些不正當郵件和色情照片
Are you sure you didn't work for news corp?
你以前真沒在新聞集團工作過啊
Diana, just...
戴安娜
This is your idea, and it's a good one.
這是你的主意,非常好的主意
Don't doubt yourself.
別懷疑你自己
It's not--I just think that, you know,
不是,我只是覺得
maybe you should dip your toe into illegal activities
在你做這種違法的事之前
before you, you know, just dive right into it.
也許該再多想想
If you want any real success, Nate,
內特,如果你真的想大獲成功的話
you need to take a risk once in a while.
就要偶爾冒次險
You can stay and help me rebuild "The spectator,"
你可以留下來幫助我改造《紐約觀察家》
or you can go home and call your mum.
或者你可以回家去找你媽
I'm sure there's still a position
我相信在參議員的辦公室里
in a senator's office somewhere.
還是會有個空缺職位的
All right, meet me back at the office in 20 minutes,
好吧,二十分鐘后辦公室見
not a minute later.
別遲到
I can't believe you thought you would get away with this.
我真不敢相信你覺得能僥幸不被發現
You don't understand.
你不明白
Did you honestly think I wouldn't come looking for you
你真的認為在你簽支票的時候
when you wrote that check?
我不會來找你嗎
Well, get changed. I'm gonna tell Lily we're leaving.
去換衣服,我去告訴莉莉我們要走了
It's time for you to go back to your real life
幾個月前你就應該回到現實生活中
like you should have months ago.
現在是時候了
Actually...
事實上
I think I wanna stay.
我想留下
It's not up to you, Ivy.
這不是你說了算的,艾薇
Yeah, it kind of is. It's not.
是,我想我能做主,沒門
What are you gonna do about it?
你打算怎么做
Call the police?
報警嗎
I'd be happy to tell 'em the whole story
我會很樂意告訴他們所有的事
about how you hired a struggling actress
你雇傭了一個不入流的演員
to pretend to be your daughter
假扮成你的女兒
so that she could gain access to your real daughter's trust fund
如此她就能獲得你親生女兒的信托基金
just so you could take the money for yourself?
這樣你就可以取出錢來塞自己兜里
I think the authorities would have a problem with that,
我想警方可能不會就讓這件事算了
and your family would, too.
你的家人也不會放過你
You wouldn't.
你不會這么做的
I came from nothing.
我本一無所有
Everything here sparkles.
這里處處充斥著珠光寶氣
And that family that you can't stand
那些你所不能忍受的家人
has been kinder to me than my own family ever was.
卻比我自己的家人對我還好
I'm not walking away from that.
我是不會離開的
And if you try to take me down, Carol,
如果你要試圖扳倒我,卡蘿
you're coming with me.
那我們就試試
Blair, I'm sorry.
布萊爾,對不起
I was totally out of line.
我剛才太出格了
Truth is I think I've been using you to avoid
其實我不過是利用你的事
facing some problems of my own.
來逃避面對自己的問題
I promised to hold your hand, but maybe I've been forcing it.
我承諾過陪你,但也許我心里并非這樣想
No. I turned to you, Dan,
不,是我去找的你,丹
because I knew you were the only one
因為我清楚你是我認識的唯一
who'd protect me from my own worst instincts.
可以保護我不因一時任性而受傷害的人
For what it's worth,
不論如何
when Georgina showed up on my doorstep
當喬治娜出現在我家門階上
and told me she was pregnant, I mean, the last thing
告訴我她懷孕了
I wanted to be was a father, but then Milo was born,
我從來沒想過我要做父親,但米羅出生了
and I fell in love with him.
我愛上了他
Chuck or Louis--it'll be the same for either of them.
不管是恰克還是路易,是誰的都一樣
And if I open that envelope...
如果我打開那個信封
will you be able to hide from your problems then?
你還會逃避你的問題嗎
I think if you have the courage to face your future,
我想如果你有勇氣面對你的未來
then I should have the courage to face mine.
那么我應該也有
There once was a princess B.,
曾經有一位王妃B
Undone by the question "Who's the daddy?"
深深被, "誰是孩子的父親"之問題所困擾
But it's time to find out--
但現在是揭開謎底的時候了
Will it be Chuck,
會是恰克的
or will it be Louis?
還是路易的呢
I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你談談
I thought we said everything we needed to say
我想我們要說的話
last time we saw each other.
在最后一次見面時已經說完了
Chuck...
恰克
Is this another misguided attempt by Dan
這是丹讓我恢復感覺的
to get me to feel something?
另外一個錯誤企圖嗎
I'm pregnant.
我懷孕了
It's Louis'.
是路易的孩子
I...
我
I didn't want you to find out from someone else
我不想讓你從別人口中得知
and wonder if the baby was yours.
并懷疑孩子是否是你的
That's very considerate.
真體貼
Yes, well...
是的
If I know anything about Chuck Bass,
如果我知道任何恰克o拜斯的事情
it's that fatherhood isn't part of the lifestyle.
就是父親的角色不是生活方式的一部分
You must have been very relieved
當你知道懷的不是我的孩子時
when you realized you weren't carrying my offspring.
一定松了口氣
That certainly would have derailed your fairy tale.
因為那樣的話會毀了你的童話
This fairy tale is... Complicated.
我的童話...太復雜了
Blair, meet my dog, Monkey.
布萊爾,這是我的狗狗,小猴子
But... I saw "Gossip girl." I thought you got rid of him.
可是我看了《八卦天后》 以為你把它丟了呢
I just sent him to get fixed.
我只是送它去療傷
I thought it was the responsible thing to do.
我有責任這么去做
I should go.
我該走了
Yes.
不送了
Louis is waiting for me.
路易在等我
Of course.
自然
There is a part of me that really wanted it to be yours.
有那么一瞬間,我真的希望孩子是你的
It's impossible, you know. He's got to say to himself,
這不可能,他會跟自己說
"I'm a writer! I'm a writer!"
"我是個作家,我是個作家"
He can hook up with a rookie. All those people
他可以和新手在一起
were just drinking themselves into the grave, you know?
他們那些人整天就喝得爛醉如泥
Noah.
諾亞
Hey, uh, I need to talk to you.
我得和你談談
Everyone, this is Dan Humphrey.
各位,這就是丹?漢弗瑞
He was my inspiration
他就是我創作狄倫?亨特
for the character of dylan hunter.
這個角色的靈感來源
Isn't that right, Daniel?
對嗎,丹
No.
不對
You didn't write this book. I did.
這本書不是你寫的,是我
Bravo!
好極了
He did it!
他做到了
I told you I'd get him to step forward.
我跟你們說了我會讓他更進一步的
I'm sorry. Did you-- did you do this on purpose?
等等,你是故意這么做的嗎
Destiny is a scary thing to face.
我們都害怕直面自己的命運
We all need a little push.
所以都需要被別人推一把勁
You deserve to see what comes of it yourself,
你應該好好看看自己的大作
and you will. This is Elise and Mark from S&S.
這是西蒙與舒斯特出版社的埃莉斯和馬克
This is Jonathan Karp, your editor.
這位是你的編輯,喬納森?卡爾帕
You already know Alessandra. Sit. Join us.
亞歷山德拉,你已經認識了,快坐下來
We've got a lot to talk about.
我們還有很多事情要談
To my beautiful wife, her freedom,
敬我美麗的妻子,敬她重獲自由
and the end of the ankle bracelet.
敬她終于可以甩掉那條腳鏈
Oh, and to the return of my Alaia dresses.
也敬我終于可以回歸的厄萊雅裙裝
How about we toast to second chances,
我們一起為我和莉莉重獲新生
for Lily and me?
干杯怎么樣
And, mom, thank you for understanding
媽媽,謝謝您理解我
that this is where I'm meant to be.
讓我留在自己喜歡的地方
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
You know, Charlie, Serena's room is empty,
查莉,你知道瑟琳娜的房間空著
and you are welcome to stay here.
你可以住進來
We'd love to have you.
我們很歡迎你
No, no, no. That-- that would be an imposition.
別別別,這樣不是太方便吧
No, really. Eric has only been gone a few days,
不會,艾瑞克剛走沒幾天
And Rufus and I are already
我和魯弗斯就已經
going through empty nest syndrome.
患上"空巢綜合癥"了
Yeah, making breakfast for two feels so wrong.
是啊,只準備二人早餐都不習慣了
I would love to.
我很愛住這
Being around family would mean a lot to me.
和家人住一起最溫暖啦
Great.
太好了
Okay, well, um...
好吧,那
I'm gonna go crash in the guest room.
那我去客房休息了
I have an early flight.
明天很早的航班
What are you talking about? It's only 9:00.
你說什么呢,現在才九點
You should go out.
你應該出去逛逛
We could all go out.
我們一起出去吧
Maybe--maybe another time.
我看下次再去吧
I'm sure I'll be back again soon anyway.
我大概很快會再來的
I'm gonna make sure that Cece
我會確保西茜重新恢復
reinstates your access to my trust.
給我的信托基金
You are on your own now. Good luck.
你現在只能靠自己了,祝你好運
The true author of a tell-all tome has been revealed,
這本圣書的真正作者,終于浮出水面
and the author's name is one everyone will recognize,
他的名字所有人都知道
but the question is,
但問題是
will anyone want to say it again
當這本書出版后
once the book is out?
還會有人愿意叫這個名字嗎
You're pregnant.
你懷孕了嗎
You're pregnant.
你懷孕啦
Oh, you're happy.
天吶,你居然這么開心
But... your "Hello!" magazine interview--
可是你在《Hello!》雜志采訪上說
I heard your answers.
你不想要孩子的
I-I just said those things to protect you.
我那樣說,只是為了保護你
I knew if I even hinted at wanting children,
我知道哪怕我暗示我想要個孩子
you would be under constant baby watch.
多少人就會看著你
The press would never leave you alone.
不斷給你施加生孩子的壓力
You did that for me?
你是為了我才那么說的嗎
You really are a prince.
你真的是我的王子
A very happy prince.
我還是一個很幸福的王子
The truth is, I can't wait to be a father.
實際上,我真的等不及想做父親了
And now I'm going to be one.
現在,我真的要做父親了
Let's go celebrate. Where would you like to go?
我們得去慶祝一下,你想去哪里
Oh, someplace with souffles.
去一個有舒芙里(法國奶油甜點)的地方
My morning sickness is gone.
我已經不再晨吐了
I know a place.
我知道一個地方
They closed an hour ago, but they'll reopen for us.
一個小時前就關門了,但可以為我們再開
Ready.
我準備好了
Face your fears, and the rewards can be profound.
直面你的恐懼,你可能會收獲頗豐
You could discover the true depth of a relationship.
你會看到你們的感情到底有多深厚
Or what you're capable of withstanding.
或者你到底能承受什么
I'm so happy you're here.
真高興你留在這里了
You know, I don't think I realized
你知道嗎,在我在洛杉磯遇到你之前
until I saw you in L.A. How much I needed family around
我都沒意識到,我多需要家人在我身邊
or how much you needed me to help you shop.
以及,你有多需要我陪你逛街選購
What are you looking for over there?
你在那兒找什么
My phone.
我的手機
I think I left it at the fashion show
我想我把它落在時裝秀上了
When the assistant checked it in.
進門的時候給了工作人員
I totally forgot.
我完全忘了這事了
Well, I'm sure they still have it.
他們肯定替你保管著
We'll call in the morning and find out.
明天早上我們打過去幫你找
The problem is, the more you gain...
問題是,你得到的越多
People trust their phones way too much.
人們真是太相信他們的手機了
the more you stand to lose.
你就得承受失去越多
There's just this, uh, one phone that didn't have a tag on it,
只有這只手機,上面沒有標簽
So I didn't put it back.
所以我沒把它放回去
You know whose it is? Maybe someone at coat check?
你知道這是誰的嗎,也許是存衣處某個人的
Do you know someone called Ivy?
你認識叫艾薇的人嗎
Get ready to find out what you're made of,
準備好接受你的真實身份吧
Because to survive on the upper east side,
因為如果想在上東區生存
You better be fearless.
你最好無所畏懼
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后