日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 緋聞女孩 > 緋聞女孩第四季 > 正文

緋聞女孩第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第18集:矛盾與甜蜜交雜

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Gossip Girl here—

"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是你了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
Guess the Archibald charm
我猜想阿齊布爾德的魅力
wasn't as rusty as you thought...
并沒你想的那么銹蝕不堪
Unlike the knife in my back.
比捅在我背后的刀鋒利多了
I like Raina, all right, and she likes me.
我喜歡蕾娜,她也喜歡我
Because of your father, my wife is dead.
因為你父親,我的妻子喪生了
No one knows the truth, not even Raina.
沒人知道真相,包括蕾娜
Blair, we kept us a secret
布萊爾,對我們隱瞞了我們的關系
'cause we were afraid there was something more.
因為我們不能承受比那更深的情感
You need to go back to Brooklyn.
你快回布魯克林吧
Not until I know that
除非我確定我們之間真的沒有什么
there is nothing between us.
不然我不會回去的
The only mistake was mine,
唯一錯的人是我
when I forged Serena's signature.
我不該偽造你的簽名
He signs over the company right now
他得馬上簽字轉讓公司
or you're going to jail.
不然你就等著坐牢吧
But not because of you or anyone else.
我即使坐牢也并不因為你或是任何人
I called the D.A. ten minutes ago.
十分鐘前我給地方檢察官打了電話
Once I go on record with the truth,
只要我把真相公布于眾
no one can hold this against us anymore.
沒人可以再拿這個把柄威脅我們
I don't think Lily quite realizes what she's in for.
我想莉莉還沒意識到自己需要什么
Time to circle the wagons, Rufus.
是時候放手了,魯弗斯
The Van Der Woodsen family is no stranger to the tabloids,
范德?伍德森家對于娛樂小報并不陌生
but this time it appears
不過這次
the mother of all scandals surrounds the mother.
卻是媽媽有了丑聞
Sources say that Lily Humphrey
有消息說莉莉?漢弗瑞
could be facing up to ten years in prison
可能會面臨十年的有期徒刑
for forgery and obstruction of justice...
罪名是偽造和妨礙司法公正
Turn that off.
關掉它
And leave me alone, Dorota. I've taken to my bed.
讓我自己待會兒,多洛塔,我要睡覺
I thought hearing someone has life worse than yours
我認為了解到有人比你生活的更慘
Would help.
對你會有幫助
Well, your job isn't to think. It's to serve.
你的工作不是思考,是服務
So if I need your help, I'll ring the bell.
如果我需要你,我會搖鈴的
Will Lily Humphrey end up behind bars?
莉莉?漢弗瑞能躲避服刑這一劫嗎
The society queen allegedly
據說這位社交皇后
forged her daughter's signature on an affidavit
在宣誓書上偽造其女兒的簽名
that sent an innocent man to jail for almost three years.
結果使一個無辜的人蹲了三年牢
The victim, Ben Donovan, has been cleared of all charges,
受害人本?多諾萬已經還清了所有債務
But it's unlikely Lily Humphrey will be so lucky.
可惜莉莉似乎沒那么幸運
She's holed up in her penthouse apartment
她深居于屋頂公寓不露面
while her lawyers scramble to work out a deal.
使得她的律師不得不上樓商討對策
We are currently outside of
我們現在身處
the Van Der Woodsens' upper east side residence...
范德?伍德森在上東區住所的外面
I didn't realize you stayed.
我不知道你也在這兒
Good morning to you, too.
你也早上好啊
You okay?
你還好吧
It's surreal.
這太荒誕了
Everything happening to Lily is because of my dad,
莉莉的遭遇都是我爸造成的
and I kinda feel like it's all my fault.
我總覺得那也是我的錯
Look, it probably would've happened
聽著,也許這種事
sooner or later anyway.
遲早都會發生
Your dad's been calling all morning.
你爸爸整個早上一直在給你打電話
Hello?
I already told you my answer.
我已經給了你答復
What do you mean everything could change?
你說一切都可以改變是什么意思
Oddsmakers around town are taking bets
城中的莊家在打賭猜測
on the length of her prison sentence.
她的囚刑到底會有多長
Serena!
瑟琳娜
H-hey, Ms. Van Der Woodsen!
范德?伍德森小姐
Has your mother heard any news?
你母親聽到什么消息了嗎
Stand back. Let her through. Stand back.
退后,讓她過去,退后
Hey, Chuck.
恰克
How's Lily holding up?
莉莉怎么樣了
I'm here now. Aren't you coming over for brunch?
我在這兒呢,你不過來吃飯嗎
Lily thought it would be complicated enough without me.
莉莉覺得我去會使事情更復雜
Oh, my grandmother and my stepfather
我姥姥和我繼父
and my father, who was last seen fleeing from the police
還有我爸爸,最后見他還是從警察手中逃走的
"complicated" is an understatement.
現在的情形說"復雜"都算保守了
How are things with William?
現在威廉怎么樣
Well, if I cut everyone out of my life who made a mistake,
如果我把犯過錯的人從我的人生中清除
I wouldn't have anyone left.
那我的人生里就一個人都不剩了
On the topic of mistakes,
說到錯誤
do you know one I might have made
你知道我到底犯了什么錯
to cause Blair to cut me off?
使布萊爾將我拒之門外嗎
You didn't talk to her after your party?
宴會后你沒和她談過嗎
She wouldn't let me in her room.
她不讓我進她的房間
When she said she didn't want to talk to me,
當她說她不想和我說話時
I didn't think she meant ever again.
我以為她只是一時賭氣
She's not seeing someone, is she?
她沒跟別人約會吧
Mm, no, not unless you count Dorota.
當然,如果不算多洛塔的話
She hasn't left her bed in a week.
她一周都沒下過床了
She's pulling a Camille. But why?
她在裝茶花女呢,但為何要這樣
I think her powerful woman path hit a roadblock,
我想是因為她走向女強人的道路遭遇了坎坷
and you know how important that is to her.
你知道那對她有多重要
Thanks for the heads-up.
多謝提示
Give Lily my love.
代我向莉莉表示問候
I will. Bye.
我會的,再見
Mm, come on, Lil.
振作點,莉莉
Reading this is not gonna make things any easier.
看這些東西不會緩和事態
Well, sometimes it's better to know what's out there.
有時了解點外面的形勢并不壞
You know, deal with it, move on.
人要勇于直面難題,向前看
Lily and I were just talking about moving on.
我和莉莉剛才還在談論向前看的問題
Oh, what was the topic of that conversation?
那次談話的主題是什么來著
Oh, yeah--you.
對了,就是你
How many times do I have to tell you?
我和你說過多少次了
I am not going anywhere
我哪兒都不會去
Until I know that my children are taken care of
除非我確定我的孩子在莉莉深陷困境時
In the event that Lily can't do so herself.
能得到很好的照顧
It's not like she's dying, Will, no thanks to you.
她又不是要離世了,威爾,您費心了
And Eric and Serena already have a father in their lives.
艾瑞克和瑟琳娜已經有了個父親
Step...father. It's not the same.
是繼父,和生父是不一樣的
Oh, please!
別說了
Be gentlemen, you two. We're all here for Lily.
紳士點,你們兩位,我們都是為了莉莉而來
Oh, darling.
親愛的
Oh, you look lovely in your mug shot.
你的入案照片照得真可愛
It was smart of you to turn yourself in
你轉身照相是個明智的決定
so you could make sure your hair was done.
這樣就可以看到你的頭發做得不錯
Yes, mother, that's why I did it.
是的,媽媽,所以我才那么做
Well, fortunately,
幸運的是
In a few short hours, I will be immortalized
馬上我就會在時尚雜志
in a much more dignified fashion.
留下我永恒的魅力
The Taschen book-- that's, uh, today?
《塔森》雜志,今天那期是嗎
It certainly is. Oh! "Modern royalty."
當然, "現代皇室"
I just love that title.
我愛死那標題了
Hey, mom, dad.
媽媽,爸爸
hey. Hi, sweetheart.
寶貝兒
Serena, darling, we were...
瑟琳娜,我們剛剛
Grandma.
姥姥
Mm, just talking about the portrait.
我們剛剛在談論那張肖像照
How can you do a book on modern royalty
照現代皇室風格的照片
without including me and my girls?
怎能漏掉我和我的寶貝呢
All of my girls.
我所有的寶貝們
What is that supposed to mean?
這么說是什么意思
Hey, you know, listen, thank you for letting me hide out here.
謝謝你讓我待在這兒
I just needed a time-out
我只是需要冷靜一段時間
From my mom and my grandma and my dad and... Your dad.
躲避我媽媽,我姥姥,我爸,還有...你爸
Oh, yeah. I mean, of course. My--my house is your safe house.
哦對,我是說,我這永遠都是你的避難所
I'm surprised Serena didn't call you
我很奇怪瑟琳娜居然沒給你打電話
and ask you to be her backup.
讓你做她的后盾
She did, but I figured I'd dodge that war.
她打了,但我還是決定脫離那片是非之地了
Hey, does William Carlos Williams
話說威廉?卡洛斯?威廉
go under "W" Or "C"?
是姓威還是姓卡
Hmm. This is the first time I've ever seen you pass up a chance
這好像是我第一次見你放棄保護瑟琳娜的機會
to save serena, and you're alphabetizing. What's up?
卻在這整理你的書庫,有什么事吧
You swear not to tell anyone or laugh?
你保證不告訴任何人,而且聽了不許笑
Uh, I'll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is
我會把你的小秘密爛在肚子里的,至于笑嘛
an uncontrollable bodily response.
那是無法控制的生理反應
I kissed Blair Waldorf.
我和布萊爾?霍道夫接吻了
Wow.
I didn't see that comin'.
這個我可沒想到
Yeah, neither did I.
我也沒想到
Uh, I mean--it was just--it was just once, and it was weird.
我的意思是,就吻了一次,而且很詭異
Oh, I would expect so, yes.
很詭異我倒是料到了
But weird good?
不過算是好的詭異吧
Like, "I--wow, it's weird this is such a good kiss"?
就像是, "這一吻感覺真好,好詭異"
Or weird bad? Like, you know, just, "Wow. Weird"?
也可能是不好的那種,像是"哇,好詭異"
Uh... She didn't give you any indication at the time?
她當時沒給你什么暗示嗎
No. No, she--she just walked away, stunned,
沒有,她就呆呆地走了
left me standing there in her foyer.
把我留在了她家門廳
Mysterious.
真神奇
I know, right?
我也這么想
I mean, I did what I thought was the polite thing--
出于禮貌,我第二天
called her the next day.
給她打了幾個電話
It's been almost a week, and I haven't heard back.
這都快一個星期了,她也沒接過我電話
W-wait, wait. Why do you care so much?
等等,你為什么這么在意啊
Do you... Do you like her?
難道,你喜歡上她了
What? No. No, no, no. I don't like her.
什么,不,不,沒有,我不喜歡她
No, of course not. Not at all. I'm just curious.
一點也不,我就是好奇
Sh--and--and, you know, she-I mean, she does smell nice.
她,你知道,她聞起來不錯
Oh! You are ass-backwards crushing on Blair Waldorf!
天吶,你明明就是喜歡上布萊爾?霍道夫了
Take that away, Dorota!
把吃的拿走,多洛塔
I can't eat. I only rang to tell you to call the doctor.
我不想吃飯, 我搖鈴是想讓你叫醫生
I think I have consumption.
我覺得我得肺結核了
Consumption not since 19th century. They have vaccine.
肺結核19世紀就不流行了,現在都有疫苗
Well, then I'm dying of malaise.
反正我就是要難受死了
I know everything has gone wrong since you lost focus on work,
我知道自從你失去了工作的熱情后就變了個人
But Carmela on "Sopranos" didn't get big break till she was 40.
不過《黑道家族》里面的卡梅拉到了40歲才闖出名堂
This isn't about work or time, Dorota.
這跟工作和時間都沒關系,多洛塔
It's about the truth.
這跟真相有關
Something happened recently that revealed my future,
最近有些事情發生了,而且揭示了我的未來
And I've been hiding ever since
我一直都在隱瞞
'cause I don't want to deal with it.
因為我不想管這事
Epperly? What do you want?
艾柏利,你想怎么樣
I'm styling the photo shoots for the New York portions
我在為塔森出版社的《現代貴族年鑒》紐約版
of Taschen's "Modern Royalty" Book.
設計照片
I know all about it. Serena's in it.
我知道,瑟琳娜會在里面
Well, my assistant just left me
我的助理剛剛離開去做
To work for William and Kate's wedding photographer.
威廉和凱特的婚禮攝影了
I could really use your help.
我很需要你的幫忙
Me? After our previous experience?
在我們經歷過這些之后還想用我嗎
Aw, you're a natural fit for something like this,
你最合適不過了
what with your impeccable taste
你擁有獨特的品味
and masterful way of giving orders.
領導能力又強
Um, it'll be hard to clear my schedule.
我的時間可不一定排得開啊
Meet me in an hour? I'll text you the address.
一小時以后見面如何,我會把地址發給你的
You're right, Dorota.
你說的沒錯,多洛塔
Maybe I should refocus on work.
或許我的確該重新專注于工作
Feelings and revelations will just have to wait.
感情啊,預示啊,都靠邊站吧
She accepted the job, just like you knew she would.
她同意了,就如你想的一樣
But, uh...
不過,恕我多言
Why go to these lengths, if I may ask?
為什么費這么大勁呢
Someone told me something that made me want my own legacy,
有人教導我要開創自己的傳奇人生
not my father's.
而不是繼承我父親的
I can't convince Blair of her place in it
布萊爾權力重回之前
until she's feeling powerful again.
我沒法讓她相信她對我有多么重要
Well, I hope it works out for you.
我希望這能管用
Ever since I came back from bali, I'm a sucker for romance.
自從我從巴厘島回來后,我就越來越不擅長制造浪漫了
I can't believe you asked Carol here
你居然沒事先跟我商量
without clearing it with me first.
就把卡羅爾叫來了
What's to ask? You're her sister.
商量什么,她是你妹妹啊
And besides, I knew you'd say no.
另外,我就知道你會不同意
Oh, for good reason, though,
容我善意地插一句
Because Carol turned her back on Lily.
卡羅爾可是背叛過莉莉
Well, I would say that there was some blame on both sides.
我想說,當年雙方都有錯
But Rufus does make a point... For once.
不過起碼魯弗斯這回說的還有點道理
You know, having Carol here would be stressful for Lily.
讓卡羅爾來會讓莉莉更緊張的
Oh, my god. What could be more stressful than this?
天啊,還有什么能比這更緊張啊
She hasn't even walked through the door,
她還沒進門
and you guys are already at each other's throats.
你們幾個就都快打起來了
I wouldn't recognize you guys if it were any other way.
在大馬路上我都認不出來你們了
Hi, sis!
姐姐,你好啊
I always knew your house of cards would collapse eventually,
我就知道你得出點兒事
but I never dreamed you'd actually wind up behind bars.
不過我從來沒想到你真的要蹲監獄了
Ah, welcome, Carol.
歡迎你,卡羅爾
And hey! Mom.
嘿,老媽
Darling.
親愛的
and Lily's husbands--
還有莉莉的丈夫們
One and... Five?
第一任和...第五任
Five.
第五任
And Serena.
還有瑟琳娜
Hi, Aunt Carol. Good to see you.
卡羅爾阿姨,很高興見到你
Oh, my. Your mom used to have long hair just like yours,
天啊,你媽媽以前頭發就跟你現在一樣長
but that's when she was crashing on tour buses, before she was
不過那是她當年去巴西之前
getting brazilian blowouts. Right, Rufus?
害的旅游巴士撞車時候的事了,對吧,魯弗斯
Love the loafers.
我喜歡游手好閑的人
Are those tod's?
你穿的是托德斯牌的嗎
Carol, some of us actually grew up.
卡羅爾,我們之中已經有人長大了
I'll get it.
我去接吧
So, Carol, you're here for the Rhodes women portrait.
卡羅爾,你是為了那"貴族"照片來的吧
Maybe you could help us pick a theme.
你幫我們選個主題吧
I was thinking "La Dolce Vita."
我想用, "甜蜜的人生"
Does it have to be a movie? We could do "Chicago."
一定要是一部電影嗎,那我們可以演《芝加哥》啊
You could play Roxie Hart 'cause she was in jail.
你可以演克茜?哈特,因為她蹲監獄了
I know you think this photo's frivolous,
我知道你認為照相這個事很浮云
But it's an important honor for our family.
不過這對于我們家的聲譽很重要
I'm not the one who ruined this family's honor.
又不是我毀了咱家的名聲
It wasn't your lawyer. It was someone from the book.
打電話的不是你的律師,是出書的人
They canceled the portrait because of the scandal.
由于你的負面新聞,他們決定取消這次拍攝了
I'm sorry, mom.
我很抱歉,媽媽
Uh-oh, Lily.
哦,莉莉
Looks like instead of being on the pages,
看來你不會出現在書里了
you're about to have the book thrown at you.
相反是有書要向你砸來了吧
Do you mind hailing me a cab? Thank you.
幫我叫輛出租車,謝謝
Hey, Serena?
瑟琳娜
Sorry. My family's not talking to the press.
對不起,我們家人不接收采訪
Oh, well, then I guess I'm not either,
哦,我想是我的話我也不會
because, technically, I'm your family.
因為嚴格來說,我和你是一家人
You're probably wondering how you could be related
你大概在疑惑你怎么可能
to someone who's so socially awkward.
和一個在社交上很笨拙的人有關系
Um... But I'm your cousin.
但...我是你表姐
Charlie! Oh, my god! I mean, Charlotte.
查理,天啊,我是說,夏洛特
Oh, my gosh!
天啊
Your mom didn't tell me you were here!
你媽媽沒提過你在這里啊
That's because she doesn't know.
因為她不知道
Um... Can we go somewhere and talk?
我們能去別處聊聊嗎
Yeah, of course. Come on.
當然可以,走吧
Boys, William may have a solution.
孩子們,威廉也許有個解決方案
Imagine that.
可以想像
I know Benedikt Taschen personally.
我認識貝內迪克特?塔森
Of course you do.
你當然認識
I'd be happy to call him, see if I can get the ladies
我很樂意給他打個電話,看我是否有機會
back in the book.
讓女士們重回書中
Eric, what do you say?
艾瑞克,你怎么想
Uh, well, I-I think that mom would really like that.
我覺得媽媽會很愿意
Fine. Might as well try.
好吧,不妨試試
Great.
太好了
Thanks.
謝謝
I think the last time I saw you, I was 6.
我上次見到你時才六歲
You met up with us in the keys on Claus' boat.
我們在克勞斯的船上碰到了
Um, I think they call that a yacht.
我想他們稱它為游艇
Didn't it have an elevator in it?
里面不是還有一座電梯嗎
Yeah, which apparently was enough to make your mom decide
是的,這顯然是你母親決定
to never let you see us again.
再也不讓你見我們的原因
Well, she thinks your world's toxic.
她覺得你們的世界是有污毒的
If I'm exposed, I'll catch it.
如果不受保護,我會被沾染惡習
Oh, well, we may not be perfect,
我們也許不是那么完美
But comparing us to the plague is a little extreme.
但比起瘟疫來我們算不了什么
Okay. So you and your brother didn't both end up
好吧,那你和你弟弟
going to a mental institution?
都沒去過康復中心是吧
And your dad didn't give your mom fake cancer?
你父親沒造謠過你母親得了癌癥是吧
And your mom didn't send an innocent man to prison
你母親沒把一個無辜的人送進監獄是吧
just to get you back into private school.
一切只為把你送進私立學校
Yeah, maybe when you put it that way,
是的,如果按照你的說法
We should be quarantined.
我們的確該被隔離了
No.
I'm sorry. That's my mom talking.
對不起,這都是我媽媽說的話
I've grown up so alone, that I...
我一個人獨自長大,我...
I wanted to see what she's been hiding from me
我想看看這些年
all these years.
她都向我隱瞞了些什么
Okay. Well, I'm not letting you go home
好吧,不和我待一天
until you spend a day with me.
我是不會讓你回家的
Let me show you this world, and you can decide for yourself
我帶你轉轉,你可以自己決定
what you think of it. We'll start with Barneys
你自己的看法,我們從巴尼百貨商店轉起吧
and then work our way back to intermix.
然后再去Intermix(高級女裝品牌)逛逛
I'm sorry, Lil.
很抱歉,莉莉
I didn't realize how important this portrait was to you.
我不知道這本畫冊對你這么重要
Whatcha looking at?
你在看什么呢
Well, I just figured if I can't take a new photo,
我只是在想,如果我不能照新的照片
I could distract myself with old ones, that's all.
不妨轉移注意力去看看老照片,說完了
Remember that?
還記得那張嗎
My... God.
天啊
We were gonna audition to be "Solid Gold" dancers.
我們當時打算去"純金"(舞劇系列)試演舞者
And then we went looking for halter tops
然后我們去找了露背裝
that looked like the girl in the "Cherry pie" video.
就像"櫻桃餅"錄像里的女孩
Yeah And all we could find were these gold unitards.
沒錯,結果我們找到的只是些金色的彈力緊身衣
Oh, how'd our dance go? It was like...
怎么跳來著,這樣
This was our audition. This was our audition.
這是我們的勁舞團,這是我們的勁舞團
Right, right. Imagine, in halter tops. Okay.
沒錯,沒錯,想象一下,穿著露背裝
No.
Oh, you know what? Who needs Taschen
你知道嗎,干嘛需要塔森出版社呢
when we can take our own family photo?
我們完全可以做自己的家庭相冊
But we need the unitards.
但我們需要彈力緊身衣
Yes.
沒錯
Let's go. Let's go.
我們走,我們走
Kat Orth is being shot with her six maiden nieces,
凱特?奧爾特和她六個小侄女照相
and Chuck Bass will be shot by himself.
恰克?拜斯會獨自拍照
All by himself? He has an uncle.
全都是獨照嗎,他還有個叔叔呢
Nope. Chuck Bass is representing his family all alone.
不,恰克?拜斯一人代表他全家
The Suttons are next.
下一個是薩頓家族
They want to be shot with their English Setters.
他們想和他們的英國賽特犬照
The Setters are better-looking than the Suttons.
賽特犬要比塞頓好看多了
Aw, but they love each other anyway,
但他們彼此欣賞
Just proving that everyone has their soul mate.
只為證明了大家都有各自的靈魂伴侶
Yeah, did you join a cult in Bali?
你參加了巴厘島的祭儀嗎
Oh, come on, Blair. I know you believe in true love, too.
得了吧,布萊爾,我知道你也相信真愛
Well, I did recently have a moment of perspective myself,
我自己最近有一個瞬間的想法
but thankfully, I didn't have to go to an ashram to have it.
但幸虧我不必去靠修行來領悟
What happened?
發生什么事了
I kissed someone,
我吻了一個人
and it was truly a life-changing experience.
而這真是一次轉變生活的經歷
Do tell.
說說看唄
I just did. That was it.
反正我吻了,說完了
But the point is, that one kiss changed me.
但問題的關鍵是,那個吻改變了我
Fut-the-wuck is she doing here?
她在這做什么
How dare you show your face here?
你怎么還有臉出現在這里
Oh, well, hello to you, too, Blair.
哦,你好啊,布萊爾
I'm a camera assistant. The job was posted at N.Y.U.
我是攝影師助理,紐約大學帖了工作啟事
I didn't know Serena's family was coming until I arrived,
我來了才知道瑟琳娜的家人也都來了
and no, I'm not leaving.
但我不會就此離開的
Oh, my god.
天啊
Wow, that dress is incredible.
這連衣裙好美
It would look great on you.
你穿上一定很好看
Uh, yeah, except for it costs
是啊,但價格
as much as all the stuff we got today put together,
是我們今天買的所有東西的總和
So I can't accept that.
我可買不起
Well... You can accept this.
你可以接受這個
It's a family heirloom,
這是家族傳家寶
so it's just as much yours as it is mine anyway.
我戴和你戴都一樣珍貴
Serena...
瑟琳娜
Thank you...
謝謝你
For everything.
為了所有的一切
Oh, my god. I can't believe we found them.
天啊,不敢相信我們找到它們了
You might be upper east side blue blood,
你也許有東上區的貴族血統
and I might be Florida Bohemian, but at bottom,
而我可能只是佛羅里達波西米亞人,但實際上
the Rhodes sisters are still badasses from the valley.
"貴族"姐妹們只不過是來自山谷的壞蛋
Rufus! Yeah, we found leg warmers.
魯弗斯,是的,我們找到了暖腿襪套
No, I'm not drunk. Although...
不,我沒喝醉,盡管
Yes!
太棒了
oh, that's wonderful. You're kidding!
哦,那太好了,你在開玩笑吧
Okay, we'll be right home.
好的,我們這就回家
The photo shoot's back on.
攝影師回來了
Should we go back and buy something for everyone?
我們應該給大家都買點東西嗎
Mom in a unitard. Awesome.
媽媽穿著彈力緊身衣,酷斃了
I love it!
我喜歡這樣
Serena? Charlie?
瑟琳娜,查莉
I can explain.
我能解釋
Hey, Chuck, uh, what-- what are you doing here?
恰克,你來這有何貴干
May I come in?
我能進來嗎
Yeah.
當然
I've learned some information about my past
我獲得我舊愛的一些消息
That's making me reconsider my future--
這讓我不得不重新考慮我的未來
My future with Blair.
我和布萊爾的未來
However,
然而
my intel indicates that she's seeing someone else.
據知情人士透露她在和別人約會
What's that got to do with me?
這又和我有什么關系
I think it could be someone at "W."
我覺得可能是她在W工作時認識的
Didn't you work there?
你不是也在那兒工作過
Uh... Yeah. For one day.
沒錯,不過只上了一天的班
Did you notice her talking to anyone?
你注意到她和誰講過什么話
Whoever she kissed seems to have had an effect--
她親吻的那個人似乎影響她不少
"Life-changing" were the words she used. "人生的蛻變"
原引她的話
Uh, well... A life-changing kiss
一吻改變一生
might not be something you wanna mess with.
這可不是你想摻和就能摻和的
What are you trying to say, Humphrey?
你想說什么,漢弗瑞
With you,
和你在一起
she was always caught up in schemes and takedowns,
她一直都重復著你爭我斗的戀愛模式
but that's not-- that's not really her.
她的本性不是如此的
She's intelligent. She's intuitive, you know?
她很聰慧,憑直覺行事,你都知道的
She--she weeps when she watches "Nights of Cabiria."
她會一邊看《花街春夢》一邊落淚(50年代法國浪漫喜劇電影)
How do you know that?
你怎么知道這個的
Uh... Serena told me,
額...瑟琳娜告訴我的
but listen, the point is,
但是聽著,重點是
If Blair's happy,
如果布萊爾此刻是幸福的
then maybe you should let her be.
你應該祝福她
You care more about Blair's happiness than I knew.
想不到你還這么關心布萊爾的幸福
Yeah.
是啊
Thank you for your time.
謝謝你的配合
Epperly, I found out who blair kissed.
艾柏利,我知道布萊爾親吻的對象了
I'm going to need one more favor.
我要你再幫我一個忙
I worked hard to keep you away from this world.
我多么努力,不讓你接觸這個世界
I didn't want you to become a socialite
我不想讓你成為
obsessed with clothes and clubbing
著迷于品牌服飾,夜店狂歡
and getting your picture taken.
享受被狗仔街拍的社會名流
That's not fair.
這不公平
Fair is irrelevant. I'm your mother.
與公平無關,我是你的媽媽
I make the rules. You need to trust me.
你的規矩由我定,你要相信我
I have never lied to you.
我從未騙過你
Listen, I want you to return everything that you bought
聽著,我希望你把買的東西都給退回去
And meet me back at my hotel.
我們等下在酒店碰面
Uh, necklace?
還有你的項鏈
For god sakes, Carol, it's a necklace,
天吶,卡蘿,只是條項鏈
Not a heroin needle.
又不是注射毒品的針頭
We were just hanging out.
我們只是一起出去逛逛
And you bought her $1,000 worth of clothes.
你光給她買衣服就花了一千
That's obscene.
太奢侈了
We're leaving. I'm just here to say good-bye to mother.
我們要走了,我只是來和媽媽道別的
I just got your message.
我剛剛收到你的消息
I can't believe you won't come upstairs.
真不敢相信,你都不準備上樓了嗎
Carol, please. Serena didn't mean any harm.
卡蘿,拜托了,瑟琳娜不是有意的
You and I were just having so much fun together,
我們剛剛度過那么歡快的時光
And William and Rufus got the photo shoot back on.
威廉和魯弗斯又將拍攝恢復正常了
At least stay for that.
至少目前看來是這樣的
You may think
你可能覺得
it's okay for your kids to have superficial values,
你的孩子可以有奢華膚淺的價值觀
but I left this life to raise Charlie in the real world,
但我離開這樣的生活,讓查莉生活在現實生活中
and I am not letting you seduce her.
我不準讓你們誘惑她走上這條路
Great, then I hope you won't mind
那好,我希望你不介意
if I don't stay and watch you go.
我對你的離開無動于衷
Hey, you okay?
你還好嗎
Oh, yes, I'm fine, sweetheart.
恩,我很好,寶貝
You don't have to come up.
你別上去了
Funny.
真好笑
Wanting nothing to do with this superficial world
你既然想和這個膚淺的世界毫無瓜葛
Hasn't deterred you from taking my money.
你為什么沒有拒絕從我這里拿錢
Oh, you got what you paid for, mother.
媽媽,你付錢叫我來,我沒有食言
I showed up. I was as supportive as I possibly could be,
我來到這里,盡一切可能支持配合
And now I'm leaving.
現在任務完成,我就走人
I send you a check every month.
我每月都寄給你支票
You will stay for this photo.
所以,這次拍攝你要留下
That wasn't part of the deal.
我們當初不是這么說的
Now I'm going to my hotel to pack,
我現在要回酒店打包
And Charlie and I are gonna take the next plane out.
查莉和我準備坐下一班飛機回去
So get this--I got a call that I'm being included
聽著,我接到一個電話邀請我
In the "Modern Royalty" Book.
參加《當代貴族年鑒》拍攝
Hmm, no offense, but why?
恕我冒昧,但為什么找到你
Oh, none taken, 'cause that was my first thought also.
我不介意,這也是我的第一反應
I-I guess there's some "Coup d'etat" Section
也許今年有些非同尋常的"改革"專版
For up and comers.
為冉冉上升的新星而打造的
Uh, yeah, that sounds totally made up.
是嘛, 這聽起來就像隨口編的
Um, you know, Blair is working the photo shoot.
你知道嗎,布萊爾在那個拍攝地工作
She called to confirm my mom's call time.
她來確認了我媽媽電話采訪時間
Maybe she got you in?
可能是她把你搞進去的吧
Why, to raise my social status
為什么,提高我的社會地位嗎
So I'll be a more suitable suitor?
這樣我能更配得上她嗎
Actually, that sounds completely like her.
說實話,聽上去就像她的一貫作風
And you would usually find that repellent,
你要是在平常肯定會對這舉動厭惡至極
except you don't,
但你沒有
Because you like her.
因為你喜歡上她了
Does Serena know?
瑟琳娜不知道嗎
It was one kiss. There's nothing to know yet.
只是一個吻而已,沒什么好知道的
Just... Be--be careful?
你呢,當心點吧
And--and--and,
還有,還有
And wear a nice suit. I have to go.
穿一身像樣的西服,我得掛了
Hello? Yeah, this is Eric.
你好,我是艾瑞克
What? No,
什么,不
I didn't know I was expected at the photo shoot.
沒想到還會邀請我出席這次的拍攝活動
You're late.
你遲到了
And you're glowing.
你美極了
Why make me bring overnight bag,
為什么讓我帶上旅行袋
and including La PerLas.
還要帶上你的拉普拉(世界頂級奢侈品牌內衣)
Because... I'm going to tell
因為,我今晚要告訴一個人
That certain someone my true feelings tonight,
我內心真實的感受
And if everything goes as I hope,
如果一切如我所愿
I don't wanna be caught in
我不想做正經事的時候
last year's Chantelle.
穿的是過時款的仙黛兒(亦為內衣品牌)
I don't think dan Humphrey will know difference.
我不覺得漢弗瑞會覺得有什么不同
Dan Humphrey? What are you talking about?
丹?漢弗瑞嗎,你在說些什么呀
The reason you take to bed.
這不就是你臥床不起的原因嗎
Shame from emotional affair with lowley boy.
覺得羞恥自己對寂落男孩產生了感情
It's lonely boy, and it wasn't an affair--
是寂寞男孩,還有這不算是產生感情
Just a kiss,
只是一吻而已
which made me see how much I wished it was with Chuck.
讓我看清,我多么希望自己吻的是恰克
Mr. Chuck?
恰克先生嗎
But your power play go kaput.
但你權利攻勢不是失敗了嗎
Thank you for reminding me.
謝謝你那么貼心的提醒
Look, I wanted to realize my full potential
我希望在嫁給一個有錢有勢的男人之前
before joining forces with a powerful man,
能充分挖掘自己的潛力
But Chuck has matured past games and fatwas.
恰克成熟精明,就是這樣的男人
I believe we can build our futures together.
我相信我們能一起打拼出我們的未來
And if Chuck is destined to be my prince,
如果恰克是我命中注定的王子
Why kiss any more toads?
為什么還要吻愚蠢的青蛙
Humphrey more labrador than toad.
漢弗瑞比較像拉布拉多犬,不像青蛙
Who cares what beast Dan Humphrey is?
不管了,誰在乎漢弗瑞是哪種動物
Chuck is on his way.
恰克應該在路上了
I'm gonna tell him I'm ready.
我要告訴他我準備好了
It's time.
是時候了
They say that fortune favors the bold.
俗話說"狹路相逢勇者勝"
Thanks.
謝謝
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Look, I'm sorry I left without saying good-bye,
原諒我不辭而別
but as much fun as I had, my mom is right.
但跟你度過的這一天,讓我感覺我媽說得對
You know, she sacrificed a lot to raise me the way
她用她認為最好的方式把我養大
she thought was best.
她做出了很大的犧牲
I have to respect that.
我尊重她的付出
Well, she may not have sacrificed as much as you think.
她也許并沒付出那么多
But watch out for the bold-faced lies
看來厚顏無恥的謊言
that come with fortune's favors.
更能帶來好處
Hi. Grandma, the book people called and told me
外婆,出版社的人打電話
I had to come down here A.S.A.P.
讓我盡快過來
Oh! Are you Eric Van der Woodsen? All right.
你是艾瑞克?范德?伍德森嗎
We need to start setting up for you and your sister.
我們會先給你和你姐化妝
And are you Dr. Van der Woodsen?
您是范德?伍德森醫生嗎
No. Uh, wh-what's going on?
不是,這是怎么回事
Uh, the revised portrait concept is William Van der Woodsen
更改之后的拍攝人物是威廉?范德?伍德森
and his two children.
和他的兩個孩子
What? No, the whole point was to do this for my mom.
什么,我以為是為了我媽
I think the point for Will is to always do something for himself.
威廉通常做事只為他自己
We have to fix this. You find William.
我們得把這事弄清楚,你去找威廉
I'll make sure that Lily's occupied.
我去拖住莉莉
And you... say absolutely nothing to anybody until I tell you.
還有你,在我吩咐之前不要泄露任何消息
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到處找你
Your office said you were--
你的助理說
I just needed some time to think.
我想一個人靜一下
About what? What'd your dad say?
為什么,你爸說什么了
It wasn't my dad on the phone.
不是我爸打過來的
It was the people doing the "Modern Royalty" Book.
是《當代貴族年鑒》的人
They were calling for the same reason he was.
他們和我爸打給的我目的相同
They want us in the book.
想讓我們上這本書
And... You said no, of course.
你拒絕了對吧
Yes.
當然
But then they asked if I didn't want to pose with my father,
但他們說,如果不想和父親合影的話
why not... take it with my mother?
可以和母親合影
Having to say it out loud this morning
不得不說今早的話
made me realize if I'm estranged from my dad...
讓我意識到,如果疏遠了我爸
I really have no one.
我就沒有親人了
Blair. Hey. Uh... I wanted to talk to you for a second,
布萊爾,剛才就想和你說句話
but I can see you've got your hands full.
但看到你很忙
The Landsburys had too much licorice. Wh-what's up?
蘭斯伯家的孩子吃了太多甘草糖,什么事
I'm ready to get my photo taken.
我準備好合影了
For the "Up and comers" Section, you know?
"最具潛力新人"的章節
This isn't a photo shoot for a high school yearbook.
這可不是高中紀念冊的合影
There is no "Up and comers" Section,
沒有什么"最具潛力新人"
and even if there were, I mean, let's face it, Humphrey.
即便有,說實話,漢弗瑞
You still wouldn't make the cut.
也不會是你
Tell me you didn't do this just to humiliate me.
你這么做就為了讓我難堪吧
What? No. I don't even know what "This" Is.
沒,我都不知你說的是什么
Epperly called me and told me I was in the shoot.
艾普莉電話通知我來照相
What, you didn't--you didn't have anything to do with that?
不是你在幕后指使的嗎
No, and I don't know why Epperly would...
我不知艾普莉怎么會
Oh, god.
天哪
It's chuck.
是恰克
He knows.
他知道了
Ah, bellissima.
小美女
Oh, you are so beautiful.
你真是太美了
Thank you for being here.
謝謝你來陪我
Of course.
我當然會來
We've been through so much together,
經歷了那么多事情
and I let you down so many times,
我一次次讓你失望
and here you are.
但你還是來了
Mom, don't start to cry right now.
媽,現在可不能哭
You'll ruin your makeup. Stop.
把妝都弄花了,別哭
What have you done with my daughter?
你把我女兒怎么了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么啊
Charlie. She never made it to the hotel,
查莉,她沒回酒店
and she doesn't know the city.
人生地不熟的
She's out there somewhere on her own.
她還一個人出去
Ugh! I knew it!
我就知道
One day with you, and she's run away.
才跟你待了一天,她就離家出走
This is not a coincidence.
可真是巧啊
Watch how you talk to my daughter.
別這么跟我女兒說話
She didn't run away because of me.
她不是因為我離家出走的
She ran away because I told her the truth about you.
是因為我告訴她,你的所作所為
You go around acting like we're monsters,
你裝得好像我們是壞人
yet you take money from grandma every month.
實際上你每月從外婆那兒領錢
Is that true?
這是真的嗎
I'm sorry, mom. I overheard them earlier.
對不起,媽,我偷聽到的
The only reason she came here is because grandma paid her to.
她來這也是因為外婆付錢給她了
I'll call Charlie now and see if she'll tell me where she is.
我打給查莉,看她會不會告訴我在哪
Of course mother paid you to be here.
早該料到是媽付錢讓你來的
I am so foolish to think that you would have come
我天真地認為
because you cared.
你來是因為在乎
Lily...
莉莉
This was all you, wasn't it? You had Epperly hire me
是你在幕后策劃的,先讓艾普莉雇用我
and call Dan and tell him that he was an--
再把丹騙到這來
An "Up and comer"? What the hell is your problem, man? "最具潛力新人"
你怎么回事
You're trying to humiliate him? What, is that it?
你就是想讓他難堪,是嗎
I don't care about him one way or the other.
我根本不在乎他
I just wanted you to see he's not part of this world.
我想讓你明白,他不屬于我們的世界
I know you kissed him.
我知道你吻了他
So?
那又怎樣
You and I are not dating.
我們又不是在約會
And you kiss a lot of people.
你吻過很多人
You're not supposed to kiss him. He's humdrum Humphrey.
但你不能吻他,他是平凡的漢弗瑞
Epperly told me it was life-changing.
艾普莉告訴我,這是你人生的轉折點
Because it made me realize I wanted to be with you.
因為那讓我意識到想和你在一起
Dan and I both know it meant nothing--less than nothing.
我和丹都認為那個吻說明不了什么
Right? Yeah, that's right.
對嗎,對
I was gonna tell you all about it tonight.
我本來想告訴你的
But that would have been a huge mistake.
看來我錯了
Dan Humphrey may not be royalty,
丹?漢弗瑞也許很平凡
but at least he's not a child.
但他沒那么幼稚
Hey. Lily in makeup yet?
莉莉還在化妝間嗎
We know you switched the photo
我們知道你把全家福的名字
from Rhodes to Van der Woodsen.
從羅茲改成了范德?伍德森
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Sure you don't, but let me tell you.
你不知道,那我告訴你
Having a picture with you and your kids
跟孩子照張全家福
doesn't make you look like a real father.
不意味著你就是合格的父親
Back off, Rufus.
滾開,魯弗斯
Look, there's just-- there's no photo without my mom.
但照片里連媽媽都沒有
Of course there isn't.
當然沒有
I wouldn't wanna cut your mother out of anything.
我不想再把你媽媽從里面刪掉
It's over, will. Just fix it before Lily finds out.
在莉莉發現之前改回來
Finds out about what?
發現什么啊
Finds out that, um,
發現
That I'm not happy with my hair. It's too flat.
我對我的發型很不滿意,燙得太平了
Mother, your hair is enormous.
媽媽,你的頭發燙得很蓬松
We're ready for the Van der Woodsen photo.
范德?伍德森家族的合影已經準備妥當了
Oh, it's the Rhodes photo, and we're here.
是羅茲家族的合影,我們都到齊啦
Okay, I couldn't find Charlie.
我找不到查莉
What's going on?
怎么了
You gonna tell them what you did?
你現在可以坦白了吧
No, because I didn't do it.
不,因為我沒有搞破壞
Would everybody please take their places?
大家趕緊站好位置吧
Does anyone want to be in this picture or in this family?
大家想拍合影,或者融入這個家庭嗎
I do.
我想
Cinderella finally showed up at the ball.
灰姑娘終于出現
Too bad it was canceled.
可惜舞會已經取消了
Oh, thank god. Are you all right? You had me worried sick!
謝天謝地,你還好嗎,我擔心死你了
I'm fine.
我很好
Uh, this is only supposed to be
這是威廉?范德?伍德森
William Van der Woodsen and his two children.
和他兩個孩子的合影
What? Since when?
什么,什么時候改的
Yeah, I'm sorry, Lily.
我很抱歉,莉莉
The book never reinstated you,
可是年鑒上沒有你的位子
will did this instead.
于是就改了
Dad?
爸爸
What's the point of telling the truth
如果你無論如何都不相信我
if you're not gonna believe me anyway?
那說出真相又有什么意義
I'm gonna go get some air.
我需要點新鮮空氣
This looks like the dress Diana wore the day after she became princess.
這跟黛安娜成為王妃后穿的那條裙子很像
It is.
就是那條裙子
I wanted you to wear it in the photo with me.
我想讓你穿上它和我一起合影
I had no idea I could just ask.
我沒想到我會提這個要求
It's not too late.
現在還為時不晚
You don't have to be powerful on your own first.
你不必先成為女強人
We can build our futures together.
我們可以一起共創未來
The saddest part is that I'd come to the same conclusion.
但可悲的是,我得出的結論不變
But... now that I know I'm ready, i realize you're not.
我已經準備好了,而你卻沒有
What?
什么
And I thought that after everything you went through--
我以為你經歷了,在布拉格生活的日子之后
Prague, Eva, Russell, that...
跟伊娃和拉塞爾的感情之后...
Maybe you'd changed.
也許你已經改變了
But who was I kidding?
我這是在騙誰啊
Don't say that.
別那樣說
You have years before you're capable of a real relationship,
如果說,你真的會全情投入一段感情
if you ever will be.
那也是很久以后的事情了
I'm sorry, Chuck.
我很抱歉,恰克
Lily, I... did not sabotage the photo shoot.
莉莉,我沒有破壞合影
I hope that you realize that.
我希望你清楚這一點
Ohh. I'm not even sure I care if you did.
即使你做了,我也不會在意
I mean, let's face it.
面對現實吧
Me, Cece, and carol all in the same room--
茜茜,卡蘿和我同處一室
The night was doomed to be apocalyptic.
那么此夜注定將會不歡而散
But the fact that my rebel sister
但是事實是,我那個
has been judging me all these years
一直靠媽媽的錢,來過活的反叛妹妹
when she was taking money from my mother--
這些年來還一直對我有成見
That's a whole new spin.
真是沒想到
Remember when she moved to Maui,
還記得她先是搬到毛伊島
Dallas, and then downtown Detroit?
達拉斯,然后再搬到底特律市中心嗎
Anywhere your mother wouldn't go?
只要是你媽媽不去的地方
And now she lives on a houseboat.
現在她住在船上
And you live in a penthouse.
而你住在頂層公寓里
Yeah, for now.
對,目前是
And then it's the big house.
馬上就蹲監獄里了
Lily...
莉莉
Tonight was supposed to be a way to forget that.
今晚本來是用于遺忘那一切的
Listen, nobody knows what your sentence will be,
聽著,沒人知道最后的判決是怎樣
And your family's here for you,
即便是搞砸了,穿著銀色緊身衣跳舞
even though they're screwed up and dance in silver leotards.
你的家人也都會支持你
Unitards, and they were gold.
是全身緊身衣,金色的
Thank you, William. You're right.
謝謝你,威廉,你是對的
I just spoke to Julia Chaplin
我和朱莉婭?卓別林談過了
and found out that Benedikt Taschen was traveling
貝內迪克特?塔森在旅行
and never got your message.
他沒有收到你的消息
The Van der Woodsen photo was the editor's idea,
范德?伍德森家族合影是編輯的主意
and William had nothing to do with it.
威廉與此事無關
Well, if that's an apology, Rufus, uh, I accept.
如果這算道歉的話,魯弗斯,我接受
Come on. Let's, uh...
走吧,咱們
go get our family and go home.
去找家人,然后回家吧
I had no idea.
我不知道該怎么辦
I know.
我明白
Nice suit, though.
西裝很漂亮
Thanks.
多謝夸獎
Uh... What did you want to talk to me about earlier?
早些時候,你想跟我說什么來著
Oh, I just wanted to make sure you knew that
我只是想讓你知道
that kiss meant nothing to me
那個吻對我毫無意義
like it did to you.
對你也毫無意義
Oh. Right.
很對
Social experiment gone wrong.
社交實驗偶爾也會出錯
A princess kissing a labrador.
公主親了一只拉布拉多犬
Uh, I appreciate you not calling me a toad.
我很感激你沒有把我比喻成蟾蜍
Uh... Blair, your prince is out there waiting for you.
布萊爾,你的王子一直在等你
It might not be me or Chuck,
既不是我,也不是恰克
but... he's out there.
但他一直都在等你
Your princess is, too,
你的公主也是如此
if you're ready for her.
如果你準備好了的話
All these years, all you did was lie to me.
這些年來,你一直在騙我
I made some mistakes, but I was trying to protect you.
我是犯了錯,但是我的本意是想保護你
How, by secretly taking money?
通過私下里接受外婆的錢
By making me feel horrible about who my relatives were?
讓我討厭自家親戚的為人
I'm not 8, mom.
我不是八歲小孩,媽媽
I'm 18. I don't need to be protected.
我已經十八歲了,我不需要你保護我
I only wanted what was best for you.
我只是想把最好的給你
You mean what's best for you.
你總想著把最好的留給自己
Well, that ends tonight.
夠了,今晚就到這里
Charlie, don't.
查莉,別這樣
So... epic betrayal by mom,
被媽媽史詩般地背叛
aborted photo shoot, no place to sleep.
合影也沒拍成,沒有地方落腳
What would Serena Van der Woodsen do?
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森會怎么做呢
Well, the salted caramel gelato at il Laboratorio
意大利冰淇淋實驗室的鹽腌焦糖冰淇淋
can end wars.
能夠平息一切
Take me there.
帶我去那里
Did someone say "Gelato"?
是不是有人提到了冰淇淋
Oh, Blair, this is my cousin, Charlie Rhodes.
布萊爾,這是我的表妹,查莉?羅茲
Hi. The Blair. I'm honored.
你就是那個布萊爾嗎,我很榮幸
And I'm craving vanilla pecan and a girls' night.
我要香草山核桃和一個閨蜜之夜
Let's get outta here.
咱們走吧
Come on.
走吧
Poor lost prince.
心煩意亂的可憐王子
What's the point of having a kingdom
如果只能獨自執政
if you have to reign alone?
擁有整個王國又有何意義
Still no word on the sentencing?
還是沒有判決的消息嗎
Uh, no, not yet. Um...
沒,還沒有
Did you know that Martha Wtewart taught crafts in prison?
你知道瑪莎?斯圖爾特在獄中教人手工嗎
The flight's in a few hours.
我的航班幾小時后就要起飛了
I hope we hear by then.
希望到那時候能有結果
And... I hope
我還希望
that Charlie speaks to me on the plane.
查莉會在飛機上跟我說說話
Serena said they had a great girls' night.
瑟琳娜說昨晚的閨蜜之夜挺不錯
Probably just what she needed--
也許這才是她需要的
In light of, you know,
那是因為你
your decades of massive hypocrisy.
長期以來一直虛偽造作
I so wanted you to think I was different,
我一直很想告訴你,我變了
that I'd gotten out.
于是我選擇了離開
Oh, when you left L.A., I had...
在你離開洛杉磯之后
I had no one.
我就一個人了
And then one day, I was 24,
當時我住在汽車外面的草坪上
living out of my car,
那時我二十四歲
buying a pregnancy test
有一天我去藥店買了一支測孕棒
at that drugstore up on laurel.
就是月桂樹旁邊的那家
Everything changed.
從此一切都變了
I did not want mom's help,
我不想得到媽媽的幫助
but it wasn't about me anymore.
從此之后,我就再也不是我自己了
Why didn't you tell me?
你為什么不告訴我
And have you find out I failed?
難道你看不出,我做不到嗎
After you rejected me and everything I stood for?
而且還是在你拒絕我和我的一切之后
No way!
根本不可能
I did not reject you.
我沒有拒絕過你
All I ever wanted was your approval.
我只是希望能得到你的認同
Well, you got it now.
現在你得到了
Turning yourself in,
主動投案自首
not giving a damn what people think--that's my lily.
不在乎別人的想法,那才是我的莉莉
Will you come visit me in prison?
你會來監獄看我嗎
I will smuggle you pot brownies.
我會偷偷帶布朗尼蛋糕給你
So have you thought about what you're gonna say to your mom yet?
你有沒有想好,要怎么跟你媽媽說
I figured it would just kind of come to me in the moment.
我想到時候,我就知道該說什么了
She's never gonna let me do it.
她不會同意我這么做的
What is this "Let"? You're an adult.
什么叫"同意"你都是大人了
You make your own decisions, and you say
你要自己做決定
that you hope that she supports you.
而且你還說,你希望她支持你
I'm starting to realize why you're so scary to her.
我開始明白,為什么她覺得你很可怕了
You wanna get that?
你不接
No.
不接
So I know you don't want to hear from me,
我知道你不想接我電話
but I had to share.
但有些事情我想和你說一下
Dan Humphrey kissed Blair Waldorf.
丹?漢弗瑞吻了布萊爾?霍道夫
You can confront them. They'll deny it,
你可以質問他們,雖然他們會否認
but it's true. I overheard them myself,
但這是真的,我親耳聽到的
and believe me, if I was lying just to mess with you,
相信我,如果我想借撒慌來糊弄你
It wouldn't be something as unbelievable as this.
我肯定不會編這么個不可思議的謊
I'm surprised Rufus is letting you be at the brunch table.
我真驚訝,魯弗斯會讓你來吃早午餐
He's usually very territorial about his waffles.
他一般不讓外人碰他的華夫餅
Your stepfather and I have come to an understanding.
你繼父和我已經取得對方的諒解
Besides, he's out on a mission right now.
而且,他這會有事不在家
Well, I am intrigued and proud of both of you.
這一幕真難得,我為你們倆感到驕傲
I know you're making this work for my sake.
我知道這是為我做的
Oh, and here I thought you were doing it for me.
我還以為是為我做的呢
Hey, mom.
媽媽
Hi, sweetheart.
親愛的
How was the sleepover?
昨晚怎么樣
It was good. It was... So good,
非常好,非常不錯
That, um...
我想
If it's okay with you, aunt Lily,
如果莉莉姨媽不介意的話
I-I'd like to stay in Serena's old room,
我想住瑟琳娜以前住的那間房
Catch up with the family, make up for lost time.
跟家人敘敘舊,彌補以前失去的時光
Oh, I think that's great, Charlie.
我覺得很好,查莉
Charlie, that's a mistake.
查莉,這樣不好
What happened wasn't so long ago.
那件事才過去沒多久
You're not ready for this.
你還沒有準備好
I am.
我準備好了
Because of you, I know who I am,
因為你,我了解了我自己
And... Nothing's gonna change that.
什么也不能改變這點
And thanks for supporting me.
謝謝你支持我
Why don't I show you your new room?
我帶你去看看你的新房間吧
My god. I suck at that.
我的天,我真差勁
You'll get better with practice.
多練習就好了
What? She's gonna be fine. We'll take good care of her--
怎么了,沒事的,我們會好好照顧她
You don't understand. A few months ago,
你不知道,幾個月前
She left college because...
她離開了學校,因為
Wh-what's going on, Carol?
發生什么事了,卡蘿
Just promise me that you will make sure
向我保證,你一定會找人
someone watches her closely, okay?
把她給我看緊了,好嗎
I promise.
我保證
Hey, you're awake.
你醒了
I'm not sure if I ever fell asleep.
我不知道我有沒有睡著
You, uh... Still thinking about your mom?
你,還在想你媽媽的事
Yes, but not for the reason you think.
是的,但不是你想的那個原因
My dad always said she never tried to contact us.
我爸總是說,她從來沒有聯系過我們
But I can't help but wonder
但在他撒了那么多謊之后
since he lied about so much other stuff--
我忍不住去想
Maybe he lied about her, too.
也許在這件事上,他還在撒謊
You could find out for sure, you know.
你會知道真相的
You could look for her.
你可以去找她
Walking down the primrose path,
在這條最易走,也最易出亂子的路上
You risk finding hell instead of
稍有不慎,不僅找不到幸福大道
happily ever after.
反倒跌入萬丈深淵
Save me a waffle, but first we have a surprise.
給我留個華夫餅,不過先給你們個驚喜
You're socializing with my mother?
你在跟我母親打交道
That is surprising.
這個確實挺吃驚的
Rufus has gathered the family, darling.
魯弗斯把一家人都叫齊了,親愛的
The whole family, because we are having a family photo.
全家人都齊了,因為我們要拍一張全家福
Lily, I assume you know Laurie Simmons?
莉莉,我想你知道羅瑞?西蒙吧
So great.
太好了
Hi. Uh, this is a family portrait,
嗨,因為現在是在照全家福
So I'm assuming you are cousin Charlie.
所以我想,你應該是查莉表妹吧
Yeah. Hi.
是的,你好
You're Dan?
你是丹
How long you gonna be here?
你會在這里待多久
Depends, I guess.
我想,看情況吧
Okay, I'm good to go if everyone else is.
好的,大家準備好了嗎
Ah, Cece, come on. You're sitting next to me.
茜茜,過來,你坐在我旁邊
Oh, how about if I'm in the middle
我坐在中間怎么樣
Between you and William?
坐在你和威廉之間
All right.
好的
Look at me.
看著我
Lily, you want me to...
莉莉,要我去接電話嗎
Oh, that's all right. Um... Just let it ring.
沒事,就讓它響吧
I want my family photo to capture this moment.
我希望,此時的氛圍能被這張全家福記錄下來
That's my Lily.
這才是我的莉莉
okay, say "Cheese."
好了,喊"茄子"
As with any journey, who you travel with
無論是哪次旅途,重要的不是目的地
can be more important than your destination.
而是與誰為伴
Why does love have to be so hard, Dorota?
愛情怎么這么傷不起,多洛塔
All I ever wanted was a simple fairy tale.
我只是想要個簡單的童話故事
Kate Middleton has it,
凱特?米德頓都得到了
and I have much shinier hair.
頭發比她更亮澤的我怎么得不到
Although she does have a better assortment of hats.
雖說她有不少漂亮的帽子
Don't despair, Miss Blair.
不要絕望,布萊爾小姐
Destiny full of surprises.
人生處處充滿驚喜
You never know who you'll encounter along the way.
你永遠不知道,一路上你會遇到誰
Who knows? Maybe fairy tales come true after all.
誰知道呢,也許童話最終會成真
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O 八卦天后

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
vanilla [və'nilə]

想一想再看

n. 香草
adj. 香草的,平淡的,乏

聯想記憶
enormous [i'nɔ:məs]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,龐大的

聯想記憶
capture ['kæptʃə]

想一想再看

vt. 捕獲,俘獲,奪取,占領,迷住,(用照片等)留存<

聯想記憶
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大規模的,大量的,大范圍的

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致詞,講話,談吐,(處理問題的)技巧

 
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潛在的
n. 潛力,潛能

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 會話,談話

聯想記憶
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以勝任的,有 ... 傾向的

 
assume [ə'sju:m]

想一想再看

vt. 假定,設想,承擔; (想當然的)認為

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 古装发型| 陈经纬| 电视播放| 五帝钱顺序排列图片| 成龙电影全部电影作品大全| 饥饿站台豆瓣| 小镇姑娘高清播放| 龚子棋| 午夜魅影直播| www.douyin.com官网| 电影《堡垒》| 美丽的坏女人中文字幕| 贴身情人之贴身恋李华月| 美女爆白浆翘臀xxoo| 繁花免费版在线观看全集国语| 魏子翔| 二年级最佳家长评语| 情侣不雅视频| 小熙| 美娜个人资料简介| 肥皂泡节选阅读理解答案三年级| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳ⅹxxoo韩国| 宁静演的电视剧| 红电视剧演员表| 凤凰心计| 滑胎最凶的食物孕早期| 爱,藏起来 电影| 数据库原理及应用课后题答案| 同性gay| 女总裁电视剧大结局| 重启之极海听雷2免费版在线播放| 铁血战士电影| 综评典型事例填写范例| 好医生5| 瞒天过海:美人计 电影| 麻辣烫热量| 鹰与枭全部演员表| 祖卡尔| 黄霄云个人资料| 古或仔| 张天爱三级露全乳hd电影|