Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
What in the hell were you trying to do?
你到底想干什么
Get Ben out of prison, mom.
我只是想把本從監獄里救出來
What, by putting me in? The information about Ben
那就要讓我進去是嗎
in the affidavit can never get out, ever.
本的檔案記錄永遠不能泄露
If you ever use that information about Lily,
要是你再利用莉莉的那些事做文章
I'll have you killed.
我會殺了你
I figured we could spend the rest of the day
我想剩下的時間
doing... whatever.
我們可以做些想做的事
Tonight he's thinking about a different girl,
今晚他在想著另一個女孩
and meanwhile, I lost my job, I failed a test,
而我丟了工作,考試不及格
and I'm in Brooklyn talking about it to Dan Humphrey.
還在布魯克林向丹?漢弗瑞訴苦
I overheard this guy talking about you to an employee.
我無意中聽到有人向一個雇員說起你
He said that you were responsible for a fire
他說對于你名下的一幢建筑發生的火災
in one of your own buildings.
你負有很大責任
I've had that man's death on my conscience for 20 years.
這個人的死已經讓我內疚了20年
Someone died?
有人死了嗎
You're just upset because you lost your daddy's company.
你只是因為失去你父親的公司而不甘
Brad, I'm sorry he dragged you into this.
布雷德,很抱歉他把你也牽扯進來
Let me buy you a real dinner.
讓我請你吃頓豐盛的晚餐吧
I think I'll stay and hear young Mr. Bass out.
我想我還是留下來聽年輕的拜斯先生說完吧
We'll get through this.
會沒事的
You sound so sure, I almost believe you.
你說得真肯定,我都快相信了
They're ready for us.
他們在等你
I'll be waiting. Hmm?
我在這等你,好嗎
Lily, this is assistant district attorney Vinson.
莉莉,這是助理地區檢察官Vinson
He's going to be taking your statement.
他會幫你錄口供
Whenever you're ready, Mrs. Humphrey.
漢弗瑞夫人,你準備好就可以開始了
They say Rome wasn't built in a day,
有人說羅馬不是一天建成的
and yet what a difference a day makes.
但一天可以改變很多事
Hey. You coming down?
下樓嗎
Mm, hot tea, Dorota,
啊,熱茶,多洛塔
decaf, and one of my leafy green juices.
我要無咖啡因的,來杯綠葉菜果汁
Thank you.
多謝
B., you okay? You seem different. B
你還好嗎,你好像跟平時有點不同
Hmm? I'm doing a cleanse.
有嗎,我是在自我凈化
No, I mean...
不,我是說
Oh. I'm fine.
哦,我很好
Being fired/quitting "W" was humiliating,
被《W》開除或者辭掉工作是很丟人
But it was also a wake-up call.
但也為我敲響了一記警鐘
If Chuck and I are meant to be together,
如果恰克和我命中注定在一起
then I should trust that, and in the meantime,
我就該堅持相信
I want whatever's best for both of us.
任何是對我們兩個都好的決定
Wow, that's very enlightened.
哇哦,很好
It's the leafy greens.
是綠葉菜果汁
B vitamins are excellent for cognitive function.
維他命B對認知功能很有幫助
Good, because I need your help.
很好,因為我需要你的幫助
Ben hasn't been returning any of my texts since we...
那天我們一起過夜,感覺很棒
spent the night together, and it was amazing,
但之后本就再也沒回過我的短信
but it can't be a coincidence that he's suddenly avoiding me.
但他突然躲著我應該不會只是個巧合
Well, did you tell him you thought it was amazing?
那你有沒有告訴他你覺得很棒
Well, I think I made it pretty clear.
我想我已經表現得很明顯了
He is a guy.
他是個男人
You should march over there and make sure he knows.
你應該到那去,當面跟他說
And take a juice with you for the road.
順便帶杯果汁路上喝吧
Thank you. B., you really do seem good.
謝謝你, B你看起來確實不錯
You're doing it again.
你又來了
Something is different about you.
你有點不一樣
I have a sixth sense.
我有第六感
You have no sense.
你什么感也沒有
You don't come to me with any complaints about anything.
你不跟我抱怨任何事情
You're too happy...
有點高興得過頭
Content. I'm worried you join cult.
你看起來太滿足了,我很擔心你入了什么邪教
I have found my center, that's all.
我只是找到了我的重心,就這樣
But... just to reassure you, here's a complaint.
不過為了讓你安心,就抱怨下吧
Why haven't you picked up my cocktail dress
你怎么還沒準備好
for Chuck's party yet?
我參加恰克的酒會要穿的晚禮服
Charles Bass to see you?
查爾斯?拜斯先生要見您
Send him in.
請他進來
Let me guess.
我來猜猜
You were in the neighborhood,
你正巧路過
and you thought you'd stop by and gloat.
覺得應該進來拜訪,幸災樂禍一下
Oh, no. I came to see Raina. I guess she's not in yet.
哦不,我是來見蕾娜的,看來她不在
I wanted to invite her to a party
我想邀請她今晚來參加我的派對
I'm having at the empire tonight.
就在帝國大廈
My deal with Kidd closes tomorrow.
我和Kidd的交易明天就完成了
You're welcome to attend as well.
也很歡迎你來參加
Sorry. I didn't come to gloat.
抱歉,我不是來幸災樂禍的
I've just always been a multitasker.
只是一直有點一心多用
Don't you worry. A victory lap might be premature.
你就不擔心現在宣布勝利太早了嗎
Why would I?
為什么要擔心
Thanks for my invitation, Chuck.
恰克,謝謝你的邀請
And as for my daughter's schedule,
至于我女兒的行程安排
You might want to check with your buddy
你或許可以問問你兄弟
Nate Archibald.
內特?阿齊布爾德
They've been spending a lot of time together these last few days.
最近他們經常在一起
I see that's something else you aren't aware of.
看得出這是另一件你沒注意到的事
Meaning?
什么意思
Your deal closes tomorrow,
你的交易明天結束
But you tell Lily I'll see you both tonight.
但你告訴莉莉我今晚去見你們
So I thought maybe we'd catch a matinee at the Ziegfeld
我想也許我們在去看什么
before heading over to blondies to watch Villanova
維拉諾瓦大學大勝圣母院隊之前
whup ass on Notre Dame.
可以先在齊格菲爾德劇院看場演出
Sounds great, but... have you told Chuck about us yet?
聽著不錯,可是,你跟恰克說過我們的事了嗎
We're an "Us"?
我們的事
I like you.
我喜歡你
But I don't wanna come between you and your best friend,
但我不想破壞你和你最好朋友的感情
even if that best friend is Chuck Bass.
即使那個人是恰克?拜斯
But...
但是
We haven't done anything yet, so you're free to pull the chute
我們現在什么也沒發生
and walk away if that's what you want.
所以如果你就此打住也沒問題
That's not what I want,
我不想停止
so I'll talk to Chuck today.
我今天會和恰克談談
In the spirit of full disclosure,
本著互不隱瞞精神
there's something you need to know about me.
你得知道一些關于我的事
My dad and I...
我爸爸和我...
We're Notre Dame fans.
都是圣母院隊的忠實粉絲
Oh, no.
哦不
No, you can't be. What are you talking about?
不可能,你到底在說什么
Uh-huh. Guess... Kids are out of the question.
我想,我們不可能生孩子了
I can't believe I let you talk me
真不敢相信你能說服我去參觀
into the Joseph Beuys exhibit after all.
約瑟夫?波依斯的展覽
There was a great article in here on him. You should read it.
那有他很棒的作品,你應該看看
We should go over field trip procedures again.
我們得重溫下實際路線
Oh, joy.
哦,真棒
Okay, I arrive first, survey the location
這樣,我先去,考察下位置
in case there's anyone I know and scout out an exit strategy.
確保沒有熟人,同時制定好撤退計劃
You arrive at least 15 minutes later.
你至少15分鐘后再過來
Plausible deniability. We just ran into each other.
合理的借口,我們只是碰到的
You're really big on plausible deniability.
對于編造合理的借口,你確實很在行
Has anybody ever told you that?
有人跟你說過嗎
Do you wanna explain to someone why we went somewhere together?
你想跟別人解釋為什么我們會一起出現嗎
Ms. Blair?
布萊爾小姐
Uh... go through my bathroom into Serena's room.
穿過浴室,到瑟琳娜房間去
Come on.
快去
Is this really necessary?
有必要嗎
Move it!
快
Dorota.
多洛塔
You scared me. What are you doing back so soon?
嚇我一跳,這么快回來做什么
Oh, I forgot claim ticket. Who were you talking to?
我忘拿提貨單了,你在跟誰說話呢
No one. Maybe your sixth sense is picking up voices
沒呀,可能是你的第六感聽到了
from the other side.
從異界傳來的聲音吧
You know what? I could use some fresh air.
這樣吧,我想出去透透氣
I will go with you to get the dress.
我和你一起去拿裙子吧
Let's go. Now.
走吧,快
"Daniel humphrey."
丹尼爾?漢弗瑞
Daniel humphrey!
丹尼爾?漢弗瑞
Let's go! Chop-chop!
走吧,快點
Hey. What are you doing here?
嗨,你怎么來了
I know I probably should have called first,
我知道應該事先打個電話的
but... you haven't returned any of my earlier calls,
但是,你都不回我電話
so I figured I'd just swallow my pride and stop by.
所以我就放下身段,登門拜訪啦
Now would be a good time to give my pride a boost
你是不是該表揚我一下呢
and invite me in.
順便請我進去
Uh... now actually isn't a good time.
呃,其實現在不方便
Ben?
本
What's she doing here?
她來干嘛
Uh... Serena, this is my mother, Cynthia.
瑟琳娜,這是我媽媽,辛西婭
Mrs. Sharp, I, um,
夏普女士
I'm Serena. It's a pleasure to meet you.
我是瑟琳娜,很高興見到您
I wish I could say the same.
但愿我也能這么說
Ben?
本
Remember I told you Serena's friends with my roommate Dan.
記得我跟你說過,瑟琳娜和我的室友丹是朋友
I'm sorry. He's not here right now,
抱歉,他現在不在
But I'll--I'll let him know that you stopped by.
我會轉告他,你來過了
So you didn't tell her about us?
你沒和她說我們的事嗎
No.
沒有
Why not?
為什么
Sorry, S. Looks like your sweetheart's mom
抱歉, S看來你心上人的媽媽
is still a little sour.
有那么點難對付
Oh, thank you, Vanya. I just need to make sure
謝謝你了,瓦尼亞,我只是確認一下
that my Elie Saab dress is in there
今晚派對要穿的艾莉?薩博連衣裙
for the party tonight.
已經到了
Here you are, ma'am.
給您,夫人
Thank you.
謝謝
But when it comes to life's bitter pills...
但是說到人生的苦藥
Is everything okay?
有什么問題嗎
Yes, Vanya, thank you.
沒事,瓦尼亞,謝謝
The hardest to swallow is a taste of your own medicine.
最難下咽的往往是你自己造就的苦果
I-I'm sorry.
對不起
I-I should've given you a heads up.
我不該這么跟你說話
She got here a few days ago.
但她來了有幾天了
That's why I haven't been able to return your calls.
所以我都沒有回你的電話
And here I thought I was being paranoid.
我想我是想太多了
Look, it's hard enough trying to explain to her
聽我說,跟她解釋為什么我沒有
Why I haven't tried to clear my name.
想辦法恢復名譽,真的夠難了
If I--if I tell her that we're dating,
如果我再告訴她,我們在交往
she's gonna think I'm doing all this for you.
她會認為我這樣做都是為了你
Her issue is with my mother, not me.
她要針對的是我媽,而不是我
You were able to win over my family and my friends.
你得到了我家人和朋友的認可
I just want the same chance.
我也想有同樣的機會
Hey, how about we have lunch today,
今天中午我們一起吃飯吧
just the three of us at my place?
在我家,就我們三個
I'll talk to her.
我去和她說說
Someone who knows about Ben is trying to send a message.
一個知道本情況的人,在向我們傳遞一個信息
Subtle.
狡猾
It's Russell, I'm assuming. We spoke this morning.
我猜是拉塞爾,今早我們聊過
He told me our victory party was premature.
他說我們的慶功派對為時過早了
Well, if he knows, he'll use it to kill the deal,
如果他知道了,就會借此攪局
threaten to go public unless--
威脅我們公諸于世,除非
He's fishing. If he had proof,
他在等我們上鉤,如果他有證據
he would've made that play by now.
不會拖到現在才搞這出戲
We need to shut down his lead, whoever it is.
不管是誰,我們得除掉他的幕后黑手
What about Ben?
那本呢
You don't think Russell could have gotten to him?
你不覺得拉塞爾可能已經找過本了嗎
Well, I don't think so.
我不清楚
We seem to have resolved our issues, and--
感覺我們已經把問題解決了
I'd make sure if I were you. In the meantime,
如果我是你,我會再確認一下,同時
I'll try and find out what Russell's planning.
我也會想辦法弄清楚拉塞爾的計劃
Charles, I'm so sorry.
查爾斯,我很抱歉
Talk to Ben.
和本談談吧
So why did you wanna grab coffee with your old man?
怎么想到要和你老爸一起喝咖啡了
Do I need a reason?
需要理由嗎
No, but you have one.
不,但你肯定有
I, uh, I need your advice,
我想聽聽你的意見
but I gotta keep the details vague.
但我不會跟你全盤托出
Oh, please, the vaguer, the better.
越簡略越好
Keeps parenting a challenge.
保持為人父母該有的挑戰
You ever hung out with someone but not been able
你有沒有試過和某人相處
to tell anyone?
但不告訴任何人
You mean, hang out, hang out,
你是說,純粹玩玩
or, you know, hang out, hang out?
還是約會
Oh, god, this was a bad idea.
天吶,真不該跟你說
What? That was vague. Well, for what it's worth,
什么,你說得很簡略呀,不論如何
when Lily and I started hanging out again,
我和莉莉重新開始交往后
neither of us wanted anyone else to know.
我們都不想讓別人知道
But friendship can be an excuse,
但是友誼可能只是個借口
a cover when there's something more you don't want to admit
因為有些事情你不愿承認
or you're too scared to explore.
或者你不敢去面對
No, no, no. I mean, there's no way.
不是吧,不可能呀
That... I mean, even the thought of that is...
單單這種想法,就讓我覺得
Scary.
可怕
No, I mean, we're not even friends, I swear.
不是,我們根本算不上朋友,我發誓
We're not. Listen, why don't we, uh,
不是朋友,對了,不如我們
why don't we just turn this coffee into a lunch?
別喝咖啡了,去吃午飯吧
Oh, I thought you said you only had an hour
你不是說,一會兒還要去別的地方
before you had to be somewhere.
只有一個小時嘛
I did, not now I don't.
我不去了
Would you pick up the pace?
快點走啦
Sorry, I don't want to make you late to...
抱歉,我不想讓你遲到
what exhibit is it again?
是什么展覽來著
Joseph Beuys. Why?
約瑟夫?博伊斯,怎么
Maybe I could go with you.
也許我可以和你一起去
You don't even know who he is.
你都不認識他
He created term "Social sculpture"
他創造了"社交雕塑"這個詞
To illustrate idea of art's potential to transform society.
來說明藝術能夠改變社會這一觀點
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
From Mr. Humphrey's "New york" Magazine
漢弗瑞先生的《紐約》雜志里有
I found in your room.
在你房間找到的
Just what are you implying?
你想說什么
Your new secrecy, calmness with Mr. Chuck,
你對恰克變得冷淡平靜,躲躲藏藏
supporting Ms. Serena's new boyfriend,
還支持瑟琳娜的新男友
and last week,
上周
I find "Nova" Documentary in your netflix queue!
我發現你的網飛下載隊列里有《新星》
What are you doing in my queue?
你看我的下載隊列做什么
You and lonely boy are having affair!
你和那個寂寞男孩搞曖昧
We are not!
才沒有
We have gone to a few things together.
我們只是同伴
It started over the holidays. It's no big deal.
從假期開始就一起共事了,沒什么大不了的
No big deal? We have to tell ms. Serena.
沒什么大不了的嗎,我們得告訴瑟琳娜
We will do no such thing.
不行
I am not friends with Dan Humphrey.
我和丹?漢弗瑞不是朋友
And to prove it, I will happily skip the beuys exhibit
為了證明,我很樂意推掉博伊斯的展覽會
and leave him hanging. I would rather shop anyhow.
放他鴿子,我寧可去逛街
So come on. Let's go. First stop, Chlo?
走吧,逛街去,先去珂洛伊
Well, thank you for the tour, Serena.
謝謝你帶我們參觀,瑟琳娜
Good thing you're serving lunch.
還好你準備了午餐
I'm hungry after all that walking.
走了那么多路,我餓了
Mom.
媽媽
I'm just trying to joke. I'm nervous.
我只是想開個玩笑,挺緊張的
I'm not used to being in a place like this.
我不太習慣來這種地方
So I thought I would keep things simple for lunch.
我覺得午餐就吃點家常便飯吧
Most people's favorite pizza in Manhattan is John's,
曼哈頓人大多都喜歡棒約翰的披薩
but I've always been partial to Joe's.
可是我卻一直偏愛喬家披薩
I'm, uh, lactose-intolerant.
我有乳糖過敏癥
Oh, my gosh. I'm... i'm so sorry.
天哪,對不起
Salad it is, then?
那就吃沙拉,行嗎
Here you go.
給你
Thanks.
謝謝
I'm sorry. This is, um...
對不起,是
About school, and I forgot the iced tea,
學校,我忘記拿冰紅茶了
so I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
Hey, mom, can we talk later?
媽媽,咱們能待會兒再談嗎
This will only take a minute.
給我一分鐘就好
Why are you whispering?
怎么這么小聲
Ben and I are having lunch with his mother.
我和本還有他母親在吃午飯
His mother? Serena, Charles and I think
她母親,瑟琳娜,查爾斯和我都認為
that Russell Thorpe knows about Ben and is gonna use it
拉塞爾?索普知道本的事了
to sabotage Charles' deal.
他想趁機妨礙查爾斯的收購案
I hate to ask this, but I need to make sure
我不想問這個,但是我必須確保
that Ben hasn't told anyone about the affidavit,
本沒有和別人說過保證書的事情
that he hasn't had a change of heart.
也沒有想要改變主意
No, no, no, of course he hasn't.
沒有,當然沒有
But I'll talk to him. I'm sure everything's fine.
我待會兒跟他說,我保證會沒事的
Thank you.
謝謝
Oh, uh, someone's here. Um, will you call me
有人來了,你跟他談完之后
after you speak to him?
能給我來個電話嗎
Yeah, of course.
當然沒問題
I know you don't wanna speak to me,
我知道你不想見我
but Serena won't return my calls,
但是瑟琳娜就是不回我電話
and she told her doorman to tell me she wasn't home
她告訴門衛說她不在家
even though I saw that she was on "Gossip girl."
雖然那會兒我在"八卦天后"上看到她了
Can you blame her?
你有什么資格怪罪她
It's about ben.
是關于本的事
So... if you haven't already guessed,
你肯定已經有感覺了
Serena and I are more than just friends.
現在我跟瑟琳娜不只是好朋友
You think I don't know?
你以為我不知道嗎
Why do you think I came to New York?
你覺得我為什么來紐約
How'd you figure it out?
你怎么知道的
It doesn't matter. What matters is that you're giving up
那不重要,重要的是遠離她
any chance of getting your life back for her.
開始你的生活
I knew you were gonna say that.
我知道你又要這樣說了
Because it's the truth.
因為這就是事實
And you don't see it, but you're caught in a trap.
你看不到真相,是因為你身陷其中
You wanna be the kind of man that Serena Van der Woodsen
你可以成為配得上瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的人
could be with. You could do that.
你可以的
But not without clearing my name and getting my record expunged,
但這就意味著要洗清冤屈,恢復聲譽
which I can't do without destroying Serena's family.
而這么做等于就是在毀掉瑟琳娜一家
You can only lose here, Ben.
你不能再失敗了,本
Mom...
媽媽
I think I left my purse upstairs.
我記得我把手提包落在樓上了
Please, uh, tell Serena that I said good-bye.
請轉告瑟琳娜我先走了
You were right.
你說得對
This is a much better idea than spending the day
佯裝自己喜歡某個德國藝術老師
pretending to like some German pedagogue of art.
還不如購物有意思
I'm gonna shop until you drop.
我要一直購物,直到你受不了
That could happen at any time.
我隨時都有可能倒下
Go to Ralph Lauren. Have them pull everything in my size.
去拉夫?勞倫,把我能穿的衣服都找出來
I'll meet you there.
待會兒那里見
But, please, my--I'm beginning to lose feeling in my fingers.
但是,我的手指已經沒有知覺了
Well, then go to Cafe Boulud
那就去布魯咖啡店等我
and get us a table. We'll have lunch.
占一張桌子,我們在那吃午飯
I thought you were on cleanse.
我還以為你要跟他保持距離
Excuse me?
打擾了
Why aren't you at Mona meeting me?
你怎么沒在莫娜等我
I decided to grab lunch with my dad instead.
我打算去和我爸一起吃午餐
Why aren't you at Mona meeting me?
你怎么沒在莫娜等我
I'm standing you up.
我就知道你不會去
Ah, well, apparently, great minds think alike.
是啊,真是英雄所見略同
But I had good reason.
但是我是有原因的
And I would love to hear that reason,
我很樂意聽
but my dad is gonna be out any second,
但是我爸隨時都可能到
and I haven't scouted an exit strategy for you, so...
可我還沒想出退出對策呢,所以
We are not done here.
我不會就此罷休的
Yeah, we are.
我也是
Why would a friendship based on fight
為什么一場友誼因戰爭而起
suddenly end in flight?
卻又突然因戰爭而終結
They say we only run from the things that truly scare us.
都說,大家總是逃避真實的恐懼
Hey, I was watching you this morning, man.
我今早看你
You looked good.
狀態不錯啊
Thanks.
謝謝
I was, uh, just leaving. What's up?
我要走了,怎么了
I'm looking for Raina.
我要找蕾娜
I thought you might know her schedule.
我想你可能了解她的行程
Or are you going to stand there and lie to my face?
還是你要當著我的面撒謊
Look, we're just hanging out. Okay? That's it.
我們只是一起出去,僅此而已
I guess the Archibald charm wasn't as rusty as you thought,
我猜阿齊布爾德的魅力可比你想的要大
unlike the knife in my back.
還好不是落井下石
I talked you up to her like you asked me to.
我按照你的話,跟她說了
She wanted nothing to do with you.
她不想跟你再有瓜葛
Don't sugarcoat it.
別來那套
I like Raina, all right? And she likes me.
我喜歡蕾娜,她也喜歡我
I didn't mean for it to happen this way, but it did.
我不知道事情會這樣發展,但是事已至此
I'm sorry. What else can I do?
很抱歉,我能怎么辦
There is one thing.
有一件事
Did you come all the way to Brooklyn
你專程來到布魯克林
just to yell at me? 'cause that's really not necessary.
如果就是為了跟我吵架,那就大可不必了
Yes, it is. Dorota saw your "New York" Magazine
就是為這個來的,多洛塔看到了你的紐約雜志
and accused us of having an affair.
認定我們有一腿
That's why I stood you up.
這就是為什么我沒赴約了
So you mean because we were sneaking around,
所以你是說,我們剛才鬼鬼祟祟
She assumed we were covering something up? Can you believe it?
她認為我們有意隱瞞什么,你能相信嗎
Well, only because my dad basically told me
只因為,我老爸剛才也跟我講了幾乎一樣的話
the same thing. Look, if anyone else finds out about this--
聽著,如果誰還發現了這事
They'll jump to the same conclusion.
他們就想當然會這樣認為
God. I knew you'd be my social death, Humphrey.
天啊,我就知道你會毀了我的社交圈,漢弗瑞
I just knew it!
我就知道
No, you know what? It's gonna be fine.
不,你知道嗎,肯定沒事
We can make it fine. All we have to do is tell everyone
我們可以解決,我們只要告訴大家
that we've been hanging out. It's not gonna be a big deal
我們在一起就好了,如果我們小心行事
unless we keep making it a big deal.
就不會出什么事端
Right, which it totally isn't. You know, we should soften
是啊,無所謂,我們應該緩和一下事態
the ground, put out an anonymous post on "Gossip girl"
然后在"八卦天后"上發一個匿名帖
that some big secret is going to come out at Chuck's party.
說在恰克的派對上將有一個重大的秘密被揭露
That way, everyone will assume that some earth-shattering,
那樣的話,大家就會以為有什么地球崩裂
huge scandal is eminent, like--
巨大的丑聞,比如
You getting traded for a hotel?
你的犧牲只為換取一間酒店
Or you raising Georgina's baby by a Russian mobster.
你替喬治娜和俄羅斯暴徒看孩子
We'll have successfully managed expectations,
我們可以順利地預期大家的反應
and by the time our friendship is announced,
然后,到那時再宣布我們的友誼
it'll seem like nothing at all.
咱們的事就微不足道了
So we tell everyone tonight. Agreed?
所以今晚我們宣布消息,同意嗎
Agreed. Oh, and... only I get to joke about the hotel.
同意,酒店的事只能當做一個玩笑
Still too soon.
還是太快了點
A few years ago, my stepmother perjured herself,
幾年前,我的繼母作偽證
and an innocent man went to prison.
一個無辜的男人進了監獄
Why are you telling me this?
你為什么要告訴我這些
Because I believe your father already knows.
因為我相信你父親已經知道了
And I think he's planning
我想他正打算
to use this information as leverage to blow my deal.
用這個事兒報復我,搞砸我的生意
How many times do I have to tell you?
我告訴你多少次了
He isn't like you.
他跟你不一樣
Maybe not yet, but if I'm right,
也許現在還不一樣,但是如果我說對了
he's about to cross the line.
他就太過分了
You can stop him, raina.
你應該制止他
But if you care about him, you'll do this.
如果你真的關心你老爸,你就應該制止他
I would never confront him based on your word alone.
我不會因為你的一面之詞就懷疑他
I'm not asking you to.
我并沒有強迫你
Hey, mom, thanks for coming. Lunch did not end well.
媽媽,你終于回來了,午餐不歡而散了
Serena, we need to talk.
瑟琳娜,我們得談談
What's she doing here?
她來這干什么
You need to listen to her.
你聽她講
No, I don't, and neither should you.
不,我不想聽,你也別聽她的
Vanessa, tell her.
瓦內薩,告訴她實情
When Nate's dad was in prison, was he attacked?
內特的父親在監獄的時候,不是被打了嗎
Yeah, and Nate was pretty upset about it.
是的,內特非常難過
Why? What does this have to do with me?
怎么了,這事和我有什么關系
Because the person who had him attacked was Ben.
是本襲擊了他父親
You're lying.
你騙人
I heard it from Ben himself.
本親口說的
I overheard him telling Damien after Eric's party.
艾瑞克的派對后,我聽到了他和達米恩說的
Just... get out, please.
請出去
Serena, you should be careful.
瑟琳娜,你要小心點
His sister made me think she was someone else, too.
他妹妹也讓我覺得她不是那么簡單的人
Darling, I think Vanessa's telling the truth.
親愛的,我覺得瓦內薩說的是實情
Is it possible that you don't know Ben
有沒有可能你實際上
as well as you think you do?
并沒有那么了解本
Is it possible that he's talked to Russell?
有沒有可能他已經和拉塞爾談過了
Why would Ben care about Russell Thorpe?
為什么本會關心拉塞爾?索普
And if he wanted revenge,
如果他想報復
he would have gone to the police himself weeks ago.
幾周前他就會去報案了
Besides, the affidavit proves what you did.
而且,保證書上就證明了你所做的事情
Wait a minute. You didn't destroy it?
等一下,你沒把它給消毀嗎
No. I-I thought I should hold on to it for safekeeping.
沒有,我覺得我應該拿著它妥善保管
I mean, isn't that why you had it in the safety deposit box
我是說,一開始你不是也
in the first place?
將它鎖在保險箱里的嗎
Did Ben know where you kept it?
本知道你把它存放在哪了嗎
Yeah, but you don't think...
知道,但你不會覺得
Where is it now?
你把它放哪了
Oh, my god.
天哪
It's gone. He took it.
不見了,他拿走了
Looks like the jury on Ben might be out after all.
看來本要接受好一番盤問了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜
Photo, Chuck?
合張影,恰克
Champagne, sir?
香檳,先生
Thank you. Thank you all for coming.
謝謝,感謝各位的蒞臨
As you know, my deal with Bradley Kidd
眾所周知,我和布蘭得利?基德的生易
officially closes tomorrow.
明天就正式結束了
As they always say, why put off till tomorrow
常言道,今天能開的宴會
a party you could throw today? Cheers.
為何還要推遲到明天,干杯
We're all set.
萬事俱備
When I meet Russell in my suite, Raina will be in the kitchen.
我在套房里會見拉塞爾時,蕾娜會呆在廚房
As soon as she hears him blackmail me,
她一聽到他勒索我
she'll confront him.
就出來與他對峙
Do you think that'll be enough?
你覺得就這樣能成嗎
The only thing that's more important to him than
對他來說維持和女兒的關系
ruining us is maintaining his relationship with his daughter.
比毀掉我們更重要
Have you spoken to Ben?
你和本談過了嗎
He hasn't returned any of my calls.
他一個電話都不回
Hopefully, he didn't hear the panic in my voice
希望他沒聽出我驚慌失措的語調
and is still coming here.
還會來這
I know I can talk him out of it.
我知道我可以勸他不要這么做
He just got turned around by his mother.
他只是受制于他的母親
Well, I'm sure that's so, but if he's already
我相信是這樣,但如果他已經
given it to Russell, then it's over.
將它給了拉塞爾,那么一切就都完了
I'm so sorry, mom.
很抱歉,媽媽
Ohh. Don't be. It's not your mistake.
不必抱歉,這不是你的過錯
It never was.
從來就不是
He's here.
他來了
Hey. So... did you see the post on "Gossip girl"
你看"八卦天后"上的貼子了嗎
about some huge secret coming out tonight?
說是今天晚上會傳出一個驚天的秘密
Yeah, and I think I know what it's about.
看到了,我想我知道是什么秘密
You do?
是嗎
Ben has the forged affidavit
本偽造保證書
that could put my mother in jail.
那足以讓我母親進監獄
We think that he gave it to Russell Thorpe,
我們覺得他把它給了拉塞爾?索普
who's gonna try to blackmail her and Chuck with it.
拉塞爾正想方設法勒索她和恰克
Oh, my gosh. S., I'm so sorry.
天哪, S很抱歉
Serena, hey.
瑟琳娜,嗨
Wow. Listen, I mean, it's really not that big of a deal--
哇,聽著,這沒什么大不了的
Impolite to interrupt, Humphrey.
無禮地打斷一下,漢弗瑞
Look, you go talk to Ben, and I'll be here
你去和本談,我會一直在這
whenever you need me.
隨叫隨到
Thank you.
謝謝
What's going on? Did you tell her?
出什么事了,你告訴她了
Now's not a good time.
現在可不是時候
Hey. Are you okay?
嗨,你還好嗎
I know you took it.
我知道是你拿了
What?
什么
Don't. You knew where the affidavit was.
別裝了,你知道保證書在哪
Just please tell me you haven't given it to Russell yet.
只要告訴我你還沒將它交給拉塞爾
Why would I do that?
我為什么要那么做
I heard your mother's speech today about how you couldn't
我今天聽到你母親的那番話了
have a life until you turned my mother in
除非你將我母親供出去,背叛我
and turned your back on me.
否則你過不上好日子
I guess she convinced you.
我想她說服了你
After all this time, you still don't trust me?
經歷了這么多,你還是不信任我
What do I need to do that I haven't done already?
我要怎么樣才能證明我沒那么做
Be honest with me.
對我坦誠相待
I have.
我有啊
Okay. Well, what about Nate's dad?
內特的父親是怎么回事
I had that done, yeah.
我做過那事,是的
But do you know how many things
但你要知道在我蹲監獄期間
I haven't told you about my time in prison--
還有很多事都沒有告訴過你
Things that I-I just wanna forget?
那些我想遺忘的事情
Look, I know what you were going through,
我知道你經歷了些什么
but to have someone attacked--
但是去襲擊某人
Do not tell me that you understand what I went through.
別告訴我你理解我經歷了些什么
Hi. Lily? We haven't officially met,
嗨,莉莉,我們還沒正式會過面
but do you know who I am?
但你猜得到我是誰嗎
Let me hazard a guess and say that
讓我冒險猜猜
I'm surprised to see you here, Mrs. Sharp.
我很驚訝能在這見到你,夏普夫人
Hey, Russell, good to see you.
嗨,拉塞爾,見到你很高興
Oh. My friend has arrived. Good.
我的朋友已經到了,很好
Hello, Russell. How are you?
你好,拉塞爾,你好
Good to see you. Are you enjoying yourself?
很高興見到你,玩得開心嗎
Russell Thorpe. How do you, uh...
拉塞爾?索普,你怎么
Ben didn't steal the affidavit.
本并沒有偷保證書
You did.
是你偷的
Mr. Thorpe contacted me and said that
索普先生和我聯系說
if I could get Ben to turn on you,
如果我能讓本供出你
then he could get Ben his life back.
他能讓本的生活重回正軌
Of course, he wouldn't listen, but it didn't matter,
當然了,他沒聽,但沒關系
because he'd already let it slip about the affidavit.
因為他無意中泄露了保證書的事情
Ben will never forgive you for what you've done.
本永遠不會原諒你的所作所為
Well, as parents,
作為父母
sometimes we have to make those tough choices.
有時候我們別無選擇
After all, isn't that what you told yourself?
再說了,這不也是你對自己的忠告嗎
Hey, dad, I'm glad you're here. There's actually something
嗨,爸爸,很高興你來了,有點事情
I need to... talk to you or tell you about.
我想和你談談,告訴你
Well, am I getting some details this time?
這次我能知道具體祥情了嗎
On a need-to-know basis, but yes.
會告訴你基本情況的
Good, because I saw you talking to Blair earlier,
很好,因為早些時候我看見你和布萊爾談話
and I just about had a heart attack.
我差點犯了心臟病
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, just how crazy it would be if your secret relationship
如果你和像布萊爾?霍道夫這種人交往
was with someone like Blair Waldorf.
真的會讓人抓狂的
No, I know. I know. That would-- that would be crazy.
是的,我知道,我知道,是很瘋狂
Um, Rufus, can I talk to you alone?
魯弗斯,我能和你單獨談一下嗎
Daniel, would you mind?
丹尼爾,可以嗎
It's fine. It's, uh, it's nothing that can't wait.
好的,我可以等
Lily? What is it?
莉莉,怎么了
Nate. Hey.
內特,嗨
What are you doing here?
你怎么在這
I was heading to the bar to meet you.
我正準備去酒吧見你
What are you doing here? You're looking for Chuck.
你怎么在這,你來見恰克
I am, actually, but...
是的,可是
You don't understand, and you can't be here.
你不明白,你不該留在這里
Chuck is on his way up with my father.
恰克和我父親正在上來的路上
Come on.
過來
Is this quiet enough for you?
這里夠安靜了嗎
I should talk to him alone.
應該讓我單獨跟他談
No, this is my mess. Trust me, you're going to need me.
不,這是我的爛攤子,相信我,我會幫上忙的
Well, you called this meeting.
開始吧,是你叫我們來的
You didn't wanna wear that gift I sent you this morning?
你怎么不穿我今天早上送你的衣服
Orange is so your color.
橙色和你很相襯
I have guests downstairs.
有客人在樓下等我
And I have the nail for your coffin.
可我有足以置你于死地的證據
It's just a copy, of course.
當然這只是復印件
Perjury, obstruction of justice,
作偽證,妨礙司法公正
Bribery of public officials.
賄賂公職人員
Why don't we cut right to it?
有話直說吧
That I can do.
我當然要說
You sign over bass industries once and for all,
我要你永久轉讓拜斯產業
or I'll destroy you and your entire family.
不然我會毀掉你的家庭
I'm surprised you even have to think it over.
我很驚訝你居然還要考慮
I wasn't thinking. I was waiting.
我沒有在考慮,我在等
For what?
等什么
For me.
等我
He was right about you,
他說的沒錯
this whole time.
一直都對
He was right.
他是對的
I'd follow her if I were you.
要是我肯定會去追隨她
No. He signs over the company right now,
不,他現在就得轉讓拜斯產業
or you're going to jail.
不然你就要去坐牢
Maybe, but not because of you or anyone else.
也許是,但不是因為你或其他任何人
I called the D.A. ten minutes ago.
我十分鐘前給地方檢察院打了電話
Rufus is waiting in the car to take me downtown.
魯弗斯在車里等著送我到市區去
Lily, you can't.
莉莉,你不能這么做
Once I go onord with the truth
一旦我公開真相
no one can hold this against us anymore.
就沒人能抓住我們的把柄了
Just promise me one thing.
答應我一件事
Before Thorpe leaves here tonight,
今晚索普離開之前
tell that son of a bitch where he can stick it.
告訴那個混蛋這里不是他待的地方
Thank you for saving his legacy.
謝謝你拯救了我父親的遺產
Bass industries isn't his legacy, Charles.
拜斯產業不是他的遺產,查爾斯
You are.
而是你的
Oh. You heard the lady.
你聽見她說的話了
If that's all, I have guests downstairs.
要是沒別的事,我要下樓去會客了
They can wait. Don't you even wanna know why--
他們可以等等,難道你不想知道
why I was willing to sacrifice my own daughter
為什么我寧可犧牲自己的女兒
just to destroy your precious little legacy?
也要毀掉你父親那點珍貴的小遺產
Because Lily left you for my father.
因為莉莉為我父親離開了你
I think you know me better than that by now.
我想你現在更了解我了
Did Raina ever talk about her mother?
蕾娜對你提起過她母親嗎
Careful, Chuck. When it comes to Bart Bass,
小心點,恰克,一切和巴特?拜斯有關的事物
seek, and who knows what you may find?
你都不能只看表面
Raina, wait up. Hey, wait. Talk to me.
蕾娜,等等,我們談談
I can't. You don't understand.
我不能,你不明白
Trust me. I do. And finding out your father isn't the person
相信我,我明白,發現自己的父親其實不是
you grew up idolizing sucks,
那個一直崇拜的人,這種感覺糟透了
but it doesn't mean he loves you any less.
但并不表示他對你的愛會因此減少
Then what does it mean?
那么這表示什么
It means that he's human.
表示他是個凡人
Okay, and you have a chance, if you want,
好吧,現在你有個機會,如果你愿意
to get to know the real him-- the good and the bad.
去認識那個真正的他,無論好壞
What if I don't want to?
如果我不想呢
You do.
我知道你想
When I was a little girl, he was larger than life...
當我是個小女孩時,他比天還大
Like superman.
就像超人一樣
Yeah, but doesn't it make you feel a little better
沒錯,難道發現他不是那樣
to know that he wasn't?
沒讓你感到欣慰一些嗎
You're smarter than you look, Archibald.
你比看起來聰明,阿齊布爾德
I get that a lot.
別人都這么說
Thank you.
謝謝你
Yeah.
嗯
You wanna go catch the game highlights somewhere?
有興趣去看比賽嗎
I just need to not talk about this for a while.
我現在不想談這個
Yeah. That'd be great.
好主意
My mom just left. She's turning herself in.
我母親剛走,她要去自首
D.A. Already called me to come down.
地方檢察院已經通知我了
She told me it was your mother that took the affidavit.
她告訴我是你母親偷了那份宣誓書
Never should've mentioned it.
我不該告訴她的
I just... didn't think she would do something like that.
我只是沒料到她會那么做
But... I'm to blame for what happened either way.
可是,無論怎么說,我也有錯
Pretty sure Damien's the one that went to Thorpe.
我敢肯定是達米恩告訴透露給索普的
Why would he do that?
他為什么那么做
I thought you told him last week you wouldn't cooperate.
你不是說你告訴他,不會指證我媽媽了嗎
That's not exactly what I told him.
其實我不是那么說的
I got pretty physical with him a while back,
我揍了他一頓
and... I told him what I had done to the captain.
我告訴他我對內特父親做的事
You ever have a dream that... feels so real,
知道嗎,你做了一個如此真實的夢
when you wake up,
當你醒來的時候
You just wanna lie there with your eyes closed
你只想閉著眼睛繼續躺在床上
to hold on to it?
留住那種感覺
I barely remember being a teacher at Knightley.
我都記不得自己曾經是Knightly的一名老師了
Being with you makes it feel real
和你在一起的感覺那么真實
because you remember.
因為你記得
I do.
的確記得
But maybe it's time for me to open my eyes
但也許現在該是夢醒的時候了
and let it go.
忘掉一切
You mean let me go.
你的意思是要放我走
I obviously have a lot to figure out.
顯然我還有很多要弄明白的事
Well, that guy that I fell for at Knightley--
你還是我在Knightley愛上的那個人
You're still him.
你沒有變
And I can see that even if you can't.
我看得出來,即使你沒看出來
I don't know. Maybe one day, when you do...
我不確定,也許有一天你會發現
You're lying.
你在說謊
Believe me, I wish I were.
我也希望這是謊言
Because of your father, my wife is dead.
我妻子被你父親害死了
No. I confronted my father about the fire
不,我父親在世的時候
when he was alive.
我問過他關于那場大火的事
It was an accident.
那只是個意外
He owned up to the death of the security guard.
他承認那個保安的死是他的錯
He never mentioned a woman.
可他從未提起還有個女人
Why do you think the security guard
那個保安為什么會在
was in the building?
那棟建筑里
He was trying to save my wife.
他當時想要救我的妻子
No one knows the truth, not even Raina.
沒有人知道真相,就連蕾娜也不知道
She thinks her mother left me for another man.
她以為她母親跟別的男人跑了
When my father died, we were in a good place.
我父親去世了,而我們現在處于優勢
You're trying to rob me of that.
你在試著擊潰我
You'd say anything to hurt me.
你會挖空心思來傷害我
Perhaps. But I think you know your father well enough
也許吧,但以你對你父親的了解不難想象
to believe that he was capable of deliberately taking a life.
他會為了自己的利益不惜奪去一條生命
I hope your stepmother enjoys rotting in jail,
希望你繼母享受在監獄里發霉的日子
protecting the legacy of the great Bart Bass.
只為保護偉人巴特?拜斯的遺產
Yeah, I'll have the same.
給我來杯一樣的
Lily turning herself in is already on "Gossip girl."
莉莉自首的消息已經被發到八卦天后上了
Looks like my fake post of big news turned out to be prophetic.
看來我的假新聞成了預言
This is gonna hit the upper east side
這件事會震驚整個上東區
like a hurricane.
就像颶風一樣
Serena, Eric, Lily--
瑟琳娜,艾瑞克,莉莉
They're gonna need us now more than ever.
他們會比以往更需要我們
And not us. Dan and Blair-- individual entities,
不是我們,丹和布萊爾,兩個獨立個體
Two proper nouns separated by a conjunction.
一個連詞分割了你我
Or a comma, if--if mentioned in a list.
如果在一個名單里,就是一個逗號
Which is rare, since we have nothing in common,
不太可能,因為我們毫無共同點
and are, in fact, opposites.
事實上,我們完全相反
The kind of opposites who do not attract.
不會相互吸引的反極
Most definitely not.
大多數情況卻不然
No.
絕對不會
The world just wasn't ready for a Humphrey-Waldorf friendship.
大家現在還不能接受我們倆做朋友
It's been nice not being friends with you.
不和你做朋友的感覺真不錯
Let's--let's not do it again sometime.
那我們以后也別再重蹈覆轍了
Hey, everything okay?
沒出啥事吧
Shut it down.
取消吧
What?
什么
This.
這個派對
All of this--shut it down.
讓這兒的一切,馬上消失
Thank you for coming down, Mr.Donovan.
謝謝你能趕過來,多諾萬先生
Mrs. Humphrey has signed a full confession
漢弗瑞夫人已經在口供上簽了字
but has one demand she says is non-negotiable--
但她有個要求,而且沒有商量的余地
that your record be expunged immediately.
那就是立即清除你的在獄經歷
I'll be seeing to it personally.
我一定會親自努力辦成這件事
I know it doesn't make up for anything--far from it.
我知道這根本彌補不了什么,遠遠不夠
But it's a start--
但對你來說這是個開始
a fresh start for you.
一個全新的開始
Thank you.
謝謝
Ben...
本
My daughter has a good heart--
我女兒心地很好
much bigger than mine.
她比我善良得多
And she cares for you.
而且她非常在乎你
I care for her, too.
我也很在乎她
I always will.
直到永遠
If you don't mind my asking,
如果你不介意我這么問的話
you seem in pretty good spirits
我覺得你狀態很好
for someone facing possible jail time.
即使是要進監獄了
Do you have kids?
你有孩子嗎
A boy--Max. He's almost 8 months.
有個男孩兒,叫Max快滿八個月了
Yeah, he does.
會
Well, my kids haven't smiled at me for a long time,
我的孩子們已經很久沒對我笑過了
and tonight when I told my daughter
今天晚上我告訴我女兒
I was coming down here,
要來這兒的時候
she said she was proud of me.
她說她為我感到驕傲
And she smiled.
她還對我笑了
When we finish up , I'll wake a judge.
等我們弄完這個,我就去找個法官
I know our ties to the community.
我們與外界息息相關
We won't object to bail. It's a good thing
我們不反對保釋
you've got an excellent lawyer. You're gonna need him.
好在你們的律師很棒,你們會用到他的
Rufus.
魯弗斯
Hello.
你好
Will, what the hell are you doing here?
威爾,你在這兒干嗎
Cece called me,
茜茜給我打電話
told me about, uh, Lily's situation.
說莉莉出事了
Cece called you?
茜茜給你打電話了
That's right. Jumped in a helicopter as soon as I heard.
沒錯,聽到消息我就坐直升機趕過來了
Are Serena and Eric here as well?
瑟琳娜和艾瑞克也在這兒嗎
No, they're not, and I suggest you leave.
不在,我建議你最好離開
I'm not the only one that remembers why you were run
大家都還記得你上次
out of town after your last visit.
為啥從這兒逃跑
I appreciate your concern, Rufus.
謝謝你的關心,魯弗斯
Uh, I'll tell you what. I'll let Cece explain everything.
這樣吧,我讓茜茜向你解釋
She's flying in as soon as she can.
她會馬上趕過來
What?
什么
I don't think Lily quite realizes what she's in for.
我覺得莉莉現在還沒意識到她現在的處境
It's, uh, time to circle the wagons, Rufus.
魯弗斯,現在我們得齊心協力
That's what we do best.
這是我們最好的出路
What are you talking about? It was fouled.
你在說什么呢,明明犯規了
You call that a foul?
你說這是犯規嗎
Maybe you're not as smart as you look.
也許你根本沒那么聰明
See you upstairs?
我上樓等你
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干嗎
You weren't returning my calls.
你沒回我電話
I was hoping you'd come back here.
我在想你可能會回這兒
I didn't want to leave without saying good-bye.
我想在離開之前跟你告別
I'm heading back to Chicago...
我要回芝加哥了
tonight.
今晚就走
I'm not coming with you.
我不會跟你走的
I know Lily turned herself in,
我知道莉莉自首了
but that doesn't change anything between us.
但這并不能解決我們之間的問題
I wasn't expecting it to.
我沒抱這個幻想
I just hope one day...
我只是希望有一天
you can forgive me.
你能原諒我
You've grown into an amazing woman, Raina.
蕾娜,你長大了,而且非常優秀
You're strong, tough,
你堅強,能吃苦
and decent.
辦事可靠
And even if you don't feel proud
即使目前你不再為
to be my daughter right now...
你的父親感到驕傲
I've never been prouder to be your father.
我卻因為有你這樣的女兒感到無比自豪
You look more like your mother every day.
你越來越像你母親了
Have you seen Blair?
你見布萊爾了嗎
No. She left a while ago. I'm assuming she went home.
沒,她剛走,可能回家了
Chuck, talk to me.
恰克,你得和我談談
My mom just turned herself in to protect you.
我媽剛去自首完全是為了保護你
Why'd you shut down the party?
你為啥要突然結束派對
Nothing to celebrate.
沒什么好慶祝的
What are you talking about? The company is safe.
你說什么呢,現在公司安全了
You're about to be the head of your father's empire.
你將成為你父親公司的掌舵人
It's what you've always wanted.
這不是你一直夢寐以求的么
What I wanted-- all I ever wanted--
我想要的,我只是
was to know him, for him to let me in.
想了解他,讓他接納我
He lied to me until the day he died.
可他一直到去世之前都在騙我
I need to talk to Blair.
我得和布萊爾談談
She's the only one who will understand.
只有她能夠理解
Understand what? You're not making any sense.
理解什么,你在胡說八道
Chuck, maybe you should go upstairs and get some sleep.
恰克,要不你上樓睡會兒吧
I have to find her.
我得找到她
Well, I'll come with you.
好吧,我和你一起
The question of whether we can fight fate
我們是否有能力和命運抗爭
will always remain a mystery.
是個未解之謎
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干嗎
But the bigger question
但更重要的是
is what happens when we stop fighting it?
當我們停止反抗的時候,一切又會何去何從
I don't know. Is Serena here?
我也不知道,瑟琳娜在嗎
No. What's going on? Is everything okay?
不在,怎么了,你還好嗎
I've been walking around the city all night
我整晚都在城里晃蕩
with one all-consuming, paralyzing thought.
絞盡腦汁地想一個問題
"Why am I walking around the city
為啥我住在布魯克林
when I live in Brooklyn?"
卻在城里晃蕩呢
What if my dad and Dorota were right?
如果我爸和多洛塔是對的
What if there's another reason
是不是真的有其他原因
we're keeping us a secret?
讓我們一直保守秘密
Another reason like what?
什么原因
Plausible deniability?
存心否認
Blair, we kept us a secret 'cause we were afraid
布萊爾,我們一直不敢公開的原因
there was something more.
是因為害怕我們之間不只是友誼
You need to go back to Brooklyn.
你還是回布魯克林去吧
Not until I know for sure they were wrong,
如果不能確定我的想法是錯的,我不會走
that there is nothing between us.
我們之間真的什么也沒有嗎
I can guarantee it.
我保證什么都沒有
But just so you're secure in that knowledge,
既然你覺得我們之間有什么
what did you have in mind?
那你是怎么想的
Just one kiss, then we can know without a doubt.
親一下,一切都會水落石出了
I suppose that would work.
我覺得有可能
One kiss. That's that.
只是親一下,就這樣
One kiss, and that's that.
只是一個吻,就這樣
So?
然后呢
So?
看著辦唄
Oh, for crying out loud, Humphrey.
漢弗瑞,你搞什么名堂
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后