Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
Blair Waldorf working the door.
布萊爾?霍道夫當門童
I got an internship at "W."
我在《W》雜志社得到了實習機會
Knowing you, you'll be editor by May.
幸會,愿你在五月前能成為編輯
He shouldn't have been having an affair with a student.
他不該和學生有染
He never touched me, mom.
他從來都沒有碰過我,媽媽
You sent an innocent man to prison.
你將一個無辜的人送入了監獄
Ben, you came. Can we talk?
本,你來了,我們能談下嗎
I see that look in your eye,
我看到了你眼中的暗示
and I know exactly what it means,
我很清楚那是什么意思
but I don't want to be with you.
但我不想跟你在一起
I realize my wife hasn't treated you justly in any way,
我知道我妻子對你非常不公
but I'd like to help.
但我想幫你
I have an extra room at my loft, and I'd love if you moved in.
我頂樓還有個房間,我希望你能搬過來
My father's gonna do everything humanly possible
我父親一定會全力以赴
to acquire Bass Industries.
去收購拜斯集團
I don't want to stop seeing you.
我想繼續和你約會
I can handle the complications if you can.
如果你可以處理好復雜局面,我也可以
It's been great catching up, Mr. D.,
和你談話非常開心
but my friend just arrived.
但我朋友來了
I'd introduce you,
本該給你介紹下的
but you may or may not have
但是從法律上講
statutorily raped his sister.
你是強奸他姐姐的人
Might be a tad awkward.
我想還是算了吧
Consider this a warning.
我警告你
Stay away from Serena. Stay away from her family.
離瑟琳娜遠點,離她們家人遠點
You wanna hang out?
你想出去走走嗎
Sorry, Damien, but I'm done with the pills, all right?
不好意思,達米恩,我戒了
No, as friends.
不,朋友式的走走
Uh, sure. Why not?
沒問題
A wise woman once said that every morning
一位女智者曾說過,每日清晨
when you wake up, you say a little prayer.
蘇醒時要念一首祈禱詩
After all, you never know what your day may hold.
畢竟,你不知道這一天會過得如何
Sorry, I only have an hour before my next meeting.
抱歉,我一小時后要開會
Then we've got no time to waste.
那我們就抓緊時間吧
From a warm good-bye...
從溫暖的告別
Ten things I need done in an hour.
這十件事要一小時內完成
Sorry. Fashion week is starting.
抱歉,繁忙的時尚界工作開始了
...to a chilly hello.
到冷淡的早安
You have no new messages.
您沒有新留言
From quiet solitude...
從寂靜的孤獨
...to surprise company.
到天降來客
Hi. Can I help you?
你好,有何貴干
Hi. I'm here for the home inspection.
你好,我來做家庭調查
Inspection for what?
調查什么
Ah, sorry we're late.
抱歉,我們遲到了
You must be Ben's parole officer.
您是本的假釋官吧
The day waits for no one.
時不等人
Better switch that thing off or bring it to bed.
最好關機否則就得拿床上接了
Vibration's a terrible thing to waste.
振動這功能浪費了可不好
Mm. Sorry. That's my dad.
抱歉,這次是我爸的電話
What? I can't ignore his calls.
怎么了,我必須接
He's my boss, remember?
他可是我老板,還記得吧
How could I forget?
怎么會忘呢
Don't move.
別動
Don't worry.
別擔心
Hi, dad. I'm just running late.
喂,老爸,我晚點到
I'll be right there.
那我馬上就到
I gotta go. Rain check.
我得走了,以后再玩吧
Oh, no, no.
不,不要啊
What's wrong?
怎么了
Just lost the ace for the kickoff party.
剛失去了赴宴的王牌
Have to find a replacement large enough
要找和佛羅倫薩機器樂隊
for Florence and the Machine to perform,
一樣大牌的替代人選
Call the caterers, reroute the flowers and the gift bags.
致電供應商,重排鮮花和禮品袋等
That sounds like my kind of crisis.
好像是個大麻煩
What can I do to help?
我能否幫到忙
Stop distracting me with questions, for starters,
新來的,別問問題了,我會分心的
and have you even finished your list? That's a "No."
名單上的都聯系完了嗎,看來沒有
So I guess in addition to everything else I have to do this week,
所以算上本周其他要忙的事
I will spend your entire performance review tomorrow
我明天再給你寫整體評價
discussing your inability
討論你在
to finish your tasks in a timely fashion.
完成任務效率上的無能
No. I can't tank my review.
我不能得到差評
This internship is everything, and I've been working hard.
這個實習對我意義重大,我那么努力
Try to understand. Epperly's under a lot of pressure.
你得理解,艾柏利壓力很大
Oh, please, I've celebrated more
天吶,我參加過的時尚界宴會
fashion weeks than birthdays.
比生日派對還多
I know how it is.
我知道這是怎么回事
My mother's very high-strung.
我媽媽當時也特別緊張
In fact, in the years between her marriages,
事實上,在她結婚的那幾年
you wouldn't believe... Wait a minute.
你都不可想象...等等
How long do you think it's been
你覺得艾柏利
since Epperly had her strings plucked?
這樣緊張過度多久了
Excuse me?
你說什么
Well, there's no shame in it.
這沒什么好避諱的
It's just what happens when you're married to your job.
人變成工作狂時就會這樣
It's hard for a powerful woman to find the time.
女強人總是抽不出時間
But maybe all I have to do is to get Epperly on my back
也許我對艾柏利的最大支持
is to get her on hers.
就是讓她當回女人
Last time I checked the intern packet,
上回我看實習生崗位說明時
I don't think "Pimp daddy" was included
我可不記得職責里
in the description of duties.
有媒婆這一項
Well, it just so happens that Epperly's perfect partner
但如果艾柏利的完美男伴正好該酒店
also owns the perfect hotel to host tonight's kickoff party.
舉辦這場宴會的主辦者,這完全有可能
Ahh. Two birds, one Bass.
一"拜"(拜斯)二鳥啊
Well, that's the grand tour--
一次很棒的參觀之旅
Bedrooms in the back, kitchen's in the front.
臥室在后面,廚房在前面
'90s rock relics everywhere.
全是九十年代搖滾風格
Well, everything looks good.
都挺好的
Ben, I'll see you at the end of the week, okay?
本,我們周末見,好嗎
This is a pretty great thing you and your family are doing.
你和你父親做了件很了不起的事
So... I really can't thank you enough, Rufus,
那個,魯弗斯,你讓我住進你的故居
for letting me crash in your old room.
我對此感激不盡
And, Dan, I know this is a huge imposition,
丹,我知道這嚴重侵占了你的權益
But I'm gonna do my best to stay out of your hair.
但我會盡我所能不與你碰面
If at any time you want me gone, I am.
你什么時候想讓我走,我馬上離開
I'm sure it won't come to that. The parole board would rather
不會有這么這一天的,假釋裁決委員會
have you in a home setting. So would we.
希望你安定在一個地方,我們也這樣想
Hey, dad, can I talk to you for a second?
老爸,能和你說句話嗎
I'm gonna go unpack my stuff.
我去拆行李
Are you seriously letting
你不會真讓
Serena's stalker move in here?
瑟琳娜的追求這住這吧
I told you last week this was a possibility.
我上星期告訴過你有這種可能性的
Well, I didn't think you'd actually do it,
但是我沒想到你會真的去做
Especially without talking to me first.
尤其是你都沒和我商量一下
I didn't think I needed your approval.
我不需要你的批準
After everything he's been through,
他無辜的承受了那么多
Don't you think we owe it to him?
你不認為這是我們欠他的嗎
Sure, if by "We," You mean Lily. Why doesn't he just move
你說的我們,是莉莉,那為何他不直接搬進
into Chuck's old room? And what do you plan on telling
恰克的故居呢,而且你怎么和瑟琳娜交代
Serena about this? I'm sure she's not gonna be okay with it.
她絕對不會同意的
Actually, she's more than okay with it. It was her idea.
事實上,她是舉雙手贊成的,這就是她的主意
Hey. Uh, I already got the tickets
我已經拿到票了
And the ginger-sesame-caramel popcorn, so
還有生姜芝麻飴糖爆米花,所以...
Yeah, I don't think I can make the movie today, man.
我想今晚我看不了電影了
Oh. Um, all right, well, let's...
沒關系,那我們
We'll just grab a coffee then.
我們一起去喝杯咖啡吧
No. I think I gotta get out of town for a few days,
不了,我還是出城躲幾天吧
Maybe even longer.
也許會更久
Since when? Why?
何時的事,為什么
Since recently and for reasons I'm not at liberty to discuss.
剛有的打算,至于原因我不能說
Seriously?
說真的嗎
Yeah.
嗯
Oh, come on. You know you can trust me with anything.
別這樣,你知道我是可以信任的
I mean, the amount of crazy crap that people tell me
我是說,很多人都跟我說過瘋狂的事
And expect me to keep to myself,
然后讓我守口如瓶
All--all the drama about my mom and Serena and Ben...
還有我媽媽,瑟琳娜和本之間的事...
Maybe that's the reason I can't tell you.
這就是為什么我不能告訴你的原因
Because it's about Ben?
和本有關嗎
Damien, if you know something about him, you gotta tell me.
達米恩,如果你知道什么,你應該告訴我的
Rufus just moved him into the loft.
他剛搬到魯弗斯家
Ben's living with dan now. Nice.
本現在和丹住在一起
Okay. The other morning, Ben jumped me.
有天早上,他來找我
What happened?
怎么了
I don't know. He--he just went nuts.
我也說不清,他像瘋了一樣
Told me if I didn't get lost,
警告我如果我不滾的話
He was gonna tell my dad I was dealing.
他就向我老爸揭發我販毒的事
You don't know my dad, Eric. If he finds out, I am... Done.
你不了解我爸爸,如果他知道了這件事,我就完了
Okay, that's crazy.
這也太扯了
I mean, if anyone should have to leave the city,
如果有人該離開
It's--its ben, not you. That guy is dangerous,
那也應該是他,而不是你,那家伙太危險了
And I do not want him around my family or my friends.
我不想讓他再出現在我家人或者我朋友身邊
Look, don't go yet. I'm gonna figure something out.
先別急著出城,我會想出辦法的
Did I hear Raina just leave?
我聽說瑞娜剛離開啊
What is that, three days in a row now?
現在是怎么個情況,連續三天嗎
Things are getting serious.
事情越來越嚴重了
Not fast enough.
沒那么快
We're stuck in this meaningless mind-blowing sex loop.
我們還停留在刺激的性圈套中呢
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.
聽到這個我很抱歉
Raina's the one person that can stop her father
瑞娜是唯一一個可以阻止她爸爸
from swallowing up bass industries.
停止侵吞拜斯企業的人
I need her to fall for me so she'll spare my company.
只要她傾慕于我,她就會幫我
Yeah, well, she doesn't strike me
我看她不像是那種會一見鐘情的人
as the love-at-first-sight type, so just give it some time.
所以得花點時間
Time is the one thing I don't have.
時間是我現在最缺的東西
One of my corporate weasels informed me that their board
公司里的一個人告訴我
is voting tonight at 8:00 to approve the bid.
理事會將在今晚八點投票決定是否同意他的出價
Once that happens, bass industries is toast.
一旦通過了,拜斯企業也就易主了
I need to up my game.
我也該把我的游戲收網了
No pun intended.
不會再玩下去了
Hello? Anybody home? Epperly, meet my good friend chuck bass.
有人在嗎,艾柏利,這是我的好朋友恰克?拜斯
nice to meet you, Mr. Bass.
很高興見到你,拜斯先生
That's Nate. Chuck, we need a favor.
那位是內特,恰克,我們需要你的幫忙
The magazine lost its space for the kickoff party tonight,
雜志社找不到場地來辦開幕晚宴
And Epperly and I both agree the Empire
而我們倆都認為帝國大廈
would be the perfect replacement.
是個不錯的選擇
Sadly, the empire is spoken for, but The Palace is available.
帝國大廈預訂出去了,皇宮酒店可以嗎
The palace... Would lend an air of old-world sophistication
皇宮酒店...更有古老的貴族氣息
to the evening.
更適合今晚的主題
I'd have to check with Florence's manager.
我得問下佛羅倫薩的經理
Do you have a stage?
那里有舞臺嗎
They'll have one by tonight.
今晚會搭好的
Okay. I can get behind that.
好的,我也可以幫點忙
And that brings me to another point of business.
那使我在商業上又提升了一個高度
Nate, would you show Epperly the view from the roof?
內特,你帶艾柏利去俯瞰下美景如何
It's something you must see.
你真得好好看看
Excellent idea. I need to speak to Blair alone for a moment.
非常好,正好我還有事要和布萊爾說
Looks like our favorite upper east sinners
看起來虔誠的上東區罪人
just found the answer to their prayers.
剛剛找到了贖罪的方法
I need your help.
我需要你的幫助
Lucky for us,
幸運的是
Their road to heaven leads straight through hell.
他們的道路可以從地獄直達天堂
Hey. Dorota told me you were here.
多洛塔告訴我你在這兒
Yeah, I came by to check on Eric.
趁我媽媽不在
with my mom away, I knew he wouldn't run into her,
我來看看艾瑞克,我知道他也不想見我媽
But turns out he's gone, too. Want a berry?
但是他也不在,吃草莓嗎
Oh, no, thanks.
不用了
I already had breakfast with my new roommate Ben.
我和我的新室友本已經吃過早飯了
What were you thinking?
你到底在想什么
That he deserves a second chance.
他應該得到另一次機會
Oh, to what, to drug you and leave you for dead
什么機會,再給你下藥然后把你
in a motel room again?
扔在汽車旅館的機會嗎
That wasn't Ben. That was juliet, and you know it.
那不是本干的,是茱麗葉,你知道的
And now she's off doing independent study somewhere,
她現在在某個地方自主學習
and I don't even think they talk anymore.
他們彼此不再有聯系了
Look, I understand that you feel badly about what happened
我知道你對他的遭遇還有莉莉對他做的事
and what lily did, but you can't forget that this guy
感到愧疚,但你也別忘了他在獄中
spent the past six months out to get you.
花了六個月來想辦法作弄你
Ben was a good guy before all this happened,
本起碼原本是個好人
and if you kept an open mind, you'd see that he still is.
如果你能拋棄偏見,你會發現他沒有變
You'd see what I see.
你會同意我的看法的
Oh. Wow. What?
哦,哇哦,怎么了
You have feelings for this guy.
你喜歡上他了
No. Not that it's any of your business.
沒有,而且這也不關你的事
It doesn't matter how I feel or don't feel about Ben.
不管我對本是什么感覺
He's made it perfectly clear he wants nothing to do with me.
他已經挑明了,不想和我再有什么關系
I haven't even heard from him since the "W" Party.
《W》派對之后,我就沒和他聯系過
Yeah. I guess I'm way off base.
是啊,我想我是大錯特錯了
Serena, what's going on?
瑟琳娜,這是怎么回事
Two guys from Newel just showed up here
紐沃公司的兩個人送來了一個書架
with a bookcase from Ms. Van der Woodsen?
說是范德?伍德森女士送的
Uh, I can explain. I'll be right there.
我可以解釋向你,我馬上過來
There you are. I have to go now. I'll call you later.
你來啦,我現在得走了,待會兒打電話給你
Wh--
什么
Where's she going?
她去哪
To see Ben.
去看本
That's not a good idea.
這可不太好
Tell me about it. What do you mean?
你倒是說說看,什么意思
Well, contrary to what Rufus and Serena believe,
和魯弗斯,瑟琳娜的想法恰恰相反
he hasn't changed. He beat up a friend of mine just last week.
他根本沒變,上周還打了我一個朋友
We have got to get rid of this guy,
我們要擺平這個人
show everybody how dangerous he is.
讓大家知道,他是個多危險的人
What can I do for you?
有什么能幫你的嗎
Epperly, my boss.
艾柏利,我的老板
Fashion week just started, so she's a stress case,
由于時裝周剛開始,她忙得暈頭轉向
but my performance review is tomorrow,
但明天就是我的業績評估了
and I need it to go well.
我要讓測評萬無一失
Surely saving tonight
當然,如果今晚一切順利
will earn you the gold star you crave.
你就可以得償所愿了
No, it will calm her for a nanosecond
不,這只會讓她冷靜一小會兒
until she finds something else to stress about.
其他的煩心事還是會接踵而至的
I believe that only one thing can relax Epperly,
我覺得唯一能讓艾柏利放松的
and it's something that I can't give to her.
是一份我無法給予她的享受
You need to turn that frown upside down
你需要讓她在評估之前
before she pulls out the grading pencil.
眉開眼笑
And you're just the man for the job.
而你正是這項任務的不二人選
I'm not sure I am. I've spent the last few weeks
我可不確定,這幾個星期
trying every trick I know in the bedroom
我使勁了渾身解數,變幻床上功夫
to get Raina to fall in love with me--
設法讓瑞娜愛上我
Business reasons, of course. Nothing seems to be working.
當然是為了生意,但好像沒什么用
That's because that's how you win a guy's heart,
這些是對付男人的花招
not a girl's.
而不是掠獲芳心
If you want Raina to fall for you,
如果你想讓瑞娜為你傾倒
you have to stop pulling on her drawstrings
你要先學會挑撥她的心弦
and start pulling on her heartstrings.
而不是一味地挑撥人家的衣帶
And where are they located, exactly?
那到底該怎么做呢
In a common connection.
溝通從心開始
You and I bonded over a mutual love of scheming...
我們倆有過一段互相算計
and burlesque.
可笑悲催的過往
Find something that you and Raina both share.
找找你和瑞娜的共同點吧
Let your guard down.
放下你的戒備之心
Show her a side of you that no one else sees.
向她展示你不為人知的一面
I... Hear girls love that.
我,聽說女孩愛吃這套
Open up, and she'll be forced to follow suit.
一旦敞開心扉,她就會被迫行事
And once you hook her, reel her in, gut her emotionally
一旦她上了鉤,就會對你神魂顛倒
and throw the carcass overboard.
牽腸掛肚,甘愿赴湯蹈火
You really do have a gift.
你還真有天賦
so it's a deal.
那么成交吧
If I'm focused on raina,
如果我專注于瑞娜
I can't expend energy on Epperly.
就沒有精力顧及艾柏利了
That is not fair. I give you gold
這不公平,我可給了你秘訣
and you can't spare two hours?
你就不能犧牲兩小時嗎
Think of her as an amuse-bouche.
你就把她想象成可口的美食吧
You were right, Blair. The view is great up there.
沒錯,布萊爾,這兒的風景真不錯
It's so pretty.
好美
Nate... I was just saying how you should
內特,我還在說呢
come with me and Epperly to lunch.
你應該和我們一起去吃午餐
Yeah, sure, I'll go to lunch, as long as Epperly doesn't mind.
當然好啦,只要艾柏利不介意就行
No, I'd love that.
不介意,太好了
So I'm sure Ben was a perfectly nice guy
我確定瑟琳娜初遇本的時候
when Serena met him,
他是個絕佳好男人
but you lock anybody up for three years...
但是把任何一個人關三年
Yeah, for a crime he didn't commit.
而且他還是冤枉的
I've seen every episode of "Oz."
我可看過《監獄風云》全集
That place can change a man.
那種地方能改變一個人
All right, so where's this friend of yours?
嗯,你的那個朋友在哪兒
Damien is your friend?
達米恩就是你的朋友嗎
Just hear him out, all right?
聽他把話說完,好嗎
Eric, the guy's a drug dealer.
艾瑞克,他可是個毒販子
Who helped you and Blair find Juliet
他聽說瑟琳娜遇害后
as soon as he realized Serna got hurt.
立馬幫你和布萊爾找茱麗葉
Humphrey, personal differences aside,
漢弗瑞,把個人恩怨放一邊
Ben is dangerous.
本這個人很危險
We all know that. We need to work together
這我們都知道,我們要齊心協力
to expose him before it's too late.
乘早揭開他的真面目
No. No. My answer's "No." I'm not gonna team up with
不,我不同意,我不要和一個
the one guy I trust less than Ben, and neither should you.
可信度不及本的人合作,你也不該這樣
Did you remember to add the prospectus?
你記得加上內容說明書了嗎
If I say no, will you stop asking me?
要是我說沒有,你能別再問我了嗎
The I's are dotted,
細枝末節
and the t's have been crossed. We're ready.
全全搞定,一切準備就緒
We need a unanimous vote tonight, Raina.
我們今晚要全票通過才行,瑞娜
Anything less,
任何紕漏
and the Bass board will sense weakness and put up a fight.
一旦被拜斯董事會察覺,都會產生分歧
Speak of the devil.
說曹操,曹操到
Russell.
拉塞爾
You have a beautiful hotel here.
你的酒店很漂亮
I was just taking a look around.
我就是來這兒看看
With Raina by your side, of course. Smile, shake hands,
當然了,和瑞娜一起,微笑,揮手
send a message to the Bass board that Thorpe enterprises
給拜斯董事會捎個信
cares about the future of these properties.
索普集團關心這里的未來發展
Set them at ease.
讓他們安逸點
Ah. I never thought of that.
我從沒這么想過
Okay, do I need to be here for this?
好吧,我得在這兒看你們較勁嗎
You're right. Where are my manners?
你說得對,我真沒禮貌哈
If you'd like the real tour, you can start with lunch
如果你真想參觀一下,可以從我們餐廳開始
at our restaurant.
在那里盡享午餐
I, uh, have to get back to the office,
我要回辦公室去
But I think it's nice-- a Bass and a Thorpe
但是這主意不錯,拜斯和索普兩家
to be seen working together, breaking bread.
合作共事,共進餐點
Besides, there's nothing my daughter doesn't tell me.
還有,我女兒和我無話不談
Shall we?
走吧
Oh, I'm--I'm so sorry. I just--I thought--
對不起,我只是想
Don't apologize.
不用道歉
Just return it.
把它退掉就行了
I already called the delivery guys.
我已經叫了搬運工
I can return this, too.
我可以把這個也退了
I can't believe you remembered.
不敢相信你還記得
I remember everything you've read to me.
我記得每一本你給我讀過的書
In case you haven't noticed,
可能你沒注意到
I don't really let go of things so easily.
我不是輕易忘事的人
I guess I could use something to keep me company at night,
我想今晚我有事做了
but the bookshelf still goes.
但我不要這書架
I was about to go out and get some lunch.
我正想出去吃午餐呢
You wanna join me? I don't wanna raid
你跟我一起去嗎,我不想冒昧地
the Humphreys' pantry, but I'm kinda starving.
用漢弗瑞的餐具,但我真的挺餓的
Well, I told the delivery guys I'd be here,
我剛告訴遞送員我會來這兒
so why don't we order in, if that's okay with you?
你覺得可以的話,我們就叫外賣吧
I know where the menu book is.
我知道外賣單在哪
So, Epperly,
艾柏利
have you always worked in fashion?
你一直在從事時裝界的工作嗎
Pretty much. After Oxford, I worked at the Met
差不多,從哈佛畢業后,我在大都會
for Harold Koda at the costume institute.
為哈羅德?科達女裝工作
But more importantly, you were a power pilates instructor.
但更重要的是,你曾是普拉提指導師
For one semester in... College.
可我只是在大學做過一個學期
But it still counts. Core strength lasts a lifetime.
那也算啊,核心力量會影響一生
This is Epperly.
我是艾柏利
What do you think?
你覺得怎么樣
She's cool.
她很好啊
Uh-huh. What else?
還有呢
She's smart, stressed about work.
聰明伶俐,很看重工作
Where are you going with this? Whoa.
你到底要干嗎
You need to sleep with her right away.
你要立刻跟她上床
what?
什么
I need you to relieve all that pent-up tension
我需要你在我明天業績評估之前
before my first performance review tomorrow,
釋放她所有被抑制的情感
and you better not be selfish, Archibald.
阿齊布爾德,你最好別太自私
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
A woman remembers.
女人可是會記仇的
This is why you've been dragging me around?
這就是你拉我到處轉的原因
Well... What's the big deal?
這有什么大不了的
It's not like you haven't done it before.
你以前又不是沒做過
Just think of her as
只要把她想象成
younger, more flexible lady Catherine.
更年輕身體更柔韌的凱瑟琳就得了
Trouble. Florence is stuck at J.F.K.
完了,因為飛機誤點
Because the machine's flight is delayed.
佛羅倫斯被困在肯尼迪機場了
Well, Epperly, it's fine. We'll send another car.
沒關系,艾柏利,我們再派輛車
Why don't you two grab lunch,
你們兩個自己去吃午餐吧
and I'll go get a jump on it at "W"?
我回《W》雜志社去處理它
No, I need to deal with this myself.
不,我需要自己解決這件事
I'll see you back at the office.
一會兒公司見
I wasn't that selfish, was I? Was I?
我沒那么自私,是吧,是吧
You were right. Lunch was pretty amazing.
你說對了,午餐很棒
You'll have to tell Justin when you see him.
等見到賈斯汀你得告訴他這點
He's our executive chef.
他是我們的主廚
Thank you, Daniel.
謝謝你,丹尼爾
The service was impeccable as always.
服務像以前一樣無可挑剔
Thank you so much, Mr. Bass.
非常感謝,拜斯先生
That's the third waiter you've greeted.
這是你致意的第三位服務員
Chuck, I know you're trying to make me feel guilty
恰克,我知道你想讓我
about buying the palace
對買下這個酒店,解雇這些好員工
and firing all these nice people,
感到內疚
but business is business. You know that.
但工作歸工作,你很清楚
What's with the show?
做秀給誰看呢
It's not a show. I actually grew up here.
我沒在作秀,我在這兒長大
Other kids have neighbors and potlucks.
其他孩子有鄰居有家常便飯
I have concierges and room service.
我有看門人和客房服務
I know these people because they're my extended family.
我了解這些人,因為我們是個大家庭
I guess I shouldn't expect you to understand.
我想我本不該指望你會理解
Actually, I do.
其實我理解
When my mother abandoned us,
在我媽媽拋棄我們之后
my dad couldn't sleep in our house anymore.
我爸爸在家里沒睡過安穩覺
So he moved us into the penthouse of the Blake,
所以我們搬到了布萊克家的閣樓
and we never left.
然后一直住在那
Nothing like being a guest in your own home.
沒什么比在自己家找不到歸屬感更難受
Let me take you out tonight.
今晚跟我約會吧
There's a party here, then after maybe we can...
有個派對,那之后我們可以
Some other night?
又像以前那樣
I have a meeting I can't miss. In fact...
我有個必須要開的會,其實
Oh, my god. I didn't realize the time.
天啊,時間過得好快
I'm gonna get my coat.
我得走了
I'll call you tomorrow.
明天打給你
Okay, you have to try a Shishito pepper.
你得試試師士通的辣椒粉
Absolutely not.
絕對不要
My mouth is still on fire from the spicy tuna roll.
我現在還被辣金槍魚卷燒得不行呢
Now please pour me some tea before I literally start to cry.
在我辣哭之前快給我茶
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧
Look, I'm sorry that
我對以前的事
I've been how I've been.
很抱歉
I just--I've spent the last three years
用三年時間記恨,埋怨你
blaming you for where I thought you put me.
讓我入獄
And now here you are somewhere else that I put you.
我讓你不是以前的那樣了
Is that a problem?
有什么問題嗎
No, actually.
當然沒有
I'm beginning to think I'm supposed to be here.
我開始考慮我應該留在這兒
How's everybody doing?
你們好嗎
I should get going.
我要走了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Leaving.
離開
What is it gonna take
要怎么樣你才明白
for you to see this is a dangerous situation?
現在這樣很危險
What is it gonna take for you to see it isn't?
要怎么樣你才明白這不危險
We're not dating, so if it's all the same,
我們沒有約會,如果你還說老一套的話
I don't need your permission or protection.
要明白我不需要你的許可和保護
Look, Dan,
聽著,丹
I know you're just looking out for Serena,
我知道你是關心瑟琳娜
and I understand your concern. I do.
我完全理解你的顧慮,真的
But you have nothing to worry about.
但你沒什么好擔心的
I swear.
我保證
Watch out, lonely boy.
當心了,寂寞男孩
Your new roommate's moving in fast,
盡管你的新室友閃電遷入
but you're the one who's going to have to unpack his lies.
但你是唯一可以拆破他謊言的人
Raina's remarkable.
瑞娜很優秀
I've honestly never been with a girl
我從沒見過任何一個女孩兒
who understands me like she does.
這么了解我
No, today was just hard because I was showing her the palace.
不,今天很難捱,我要帶她參觀酒店
I know pretty soon it's all gonna be gone.
而且我知道酒店就快不是我的了
It's the one place that still feels like home.
可如今這是我唯一的家
I thought Raina would understand that.
我想瑞娜會理解的
No, I am so sorry, Epperly.
不,艾柏利,我真的很抱歉
I really thought that you and Nate would hit it off.
我真的認為你和內特會來電
No, of course it's not you.
不,當然不是你的問題
No, don't blame yourself.
不要責怪你自己
He said he thought you were beautiful.
他說他覺得你很漂亮
He's just coming off a really crazy relationship, you know?
他剛結束了一段很不著調的感情
No, I know. He's as smart
我知道,他人又聰明
as he handsome, isn't he?
長的又帥,對吧
Don't push it. Wrap it up.
別操之過急,彌補過來就行
Oh. Okay. Well, I'll see you back at work, Epperly
好吧,一會兒單位見,艾柏利
Hey. I'll walk you to your car.
走吧,我送你上車
Thanks.
謝謝
You know, I think I might like to see this place at night.
我今晚還想來這里
Honestly, it's your loss, Archibald.
說實話,這次你可虧大了,阿齊布爾德
Okay, so maybe I was too quick to say no about Epperly.
好吧,也許我不該那么快就拒絕艾柏利
But there's no harm in hanging out with her
但現在約她一起參加宴會
at the party now, is there?
也沒什么不妥,對吧
No harm at all
當然
Hey, Serena. Look, I gotta run. I'll see you tonight, okay? Bye.
瑟琳娜,我得走了,晚上見,拜
You're at home during the day with Nate? Do I smell a scheme?
你和內特在家待了一天嗎,又搞啥陰謀了
No, I'm just grabbing a quick bite
哪有,我正要去吃點東西
and a change of clothes for the party.
然后換個衣服去參加派對
And you're not coming from school, are you?
你不是從學校來的吧
No. I saw Ben.
不是,我剛和本見了面
He called me, and we had lunch,
他先給我打的電話,我們一起吃的午飯
and... I don't know.
我也不知道咋說
I think there really might be something there.
我總覺得我們倆之間還沒完
Am I crazy? Please don't say "yes."
我是不是瘋了,別告訴我這是真的
Bad boys have never really been your thing,
壞男孩根本不是你的菜
but damaged outsiders are a definite weakness.
而你控的就是那些受到過傷害的外人
What do you mean?
你想說什么
He's from a different social class.
他和我們的社會地位不同
Your mother hates him.
而且你媽也不喜歡他
He hates your mother.
他也不喜歡你媽
He's living in a loft in Dumbo.
他現在還住在當波區的一個閣樓里
I knew Ben before I ever met Dan.
我認識本比認識丹還早呢
Not my point.
我不是這個意思
Just ask yourself this
你捫心自問
is it Ben or the idea of him?
你到底是喜歡本,還是你臆想出來的他
Taking off. I'll see you later.
我先走了,一會兒見
Hey, uh, glasses -- middle shelf
那個,杯子在架子的中層
Salad plates -- bottom shelf.
色拉盤在底層
That's the way it's been my entire life,
我習慣了這么擺放
which is how long I've lived here... with my family.
我們家住在這的時候,就這么擺放了
Listen, man, I know you're not too thrilled
哥們,我知道我住在這兒
to have me staying here
讓你非常不舒服
Picking up on that, huh?
你感覺到了
Little bit.
有點
Look, when your dad offered me a place to stay,
你爸爸讓我住這兒的時候
I had no idea that you were living here.
我根本不知道你也住在這兒
If you want me gone, don't rattle dishes.
如果你想讓我走,不需要摔碗啥的
Just tell me.
直說就行
I never meant for Juliet to do what she did.
茱麗葉所做的事情根本不是我的本意
I've even told her to give me some space.
我甚至還讓她少管閑事
Well, maybe you should tell her again.
你應該再告訴她一遍
I saw she called you.
我看見她給你打電話了
Because it's my mom's birthday.
因為今天是我母親的生日
That's the only reason. Like it or not,
就是這樣的,不管喜歡不喜歡
they're the only family I have. I'm not gonna lose them.
她們都是我唯一的家人,我不想失去她們
But it's okay for Serena to lose hers?
那瑟琳娜就不在乎失去她的家人嗎
She's already cutting herself off
她現在為了之前發生的事情
from her mother and Eric over what happened.
已經和她媽還有艾瑞克都不來往了
If you really cared about her, you wouldn't make her choose
如果你真的在乎她,你就不會逼她
between you or them.
在你和她家人之間二選一
Yeah, 'cause that's what you did when you guys were together
這是你們倆在一起的時候,你做的事情吧
Are you saying you guys are together now?
那你的意思是你們倆現在好上了
That's her, isn't it?
是她打來的吧
Hey.
你好
Hey. So I know it's last minute,
我知道現在說有點晚了
but I was wondering if you wanted
但我還是想問下
to come with me to the "W" Party tonight.
你愿不愿意和我一起參加今晚的《W》派對
Party? Tonight?
派對,今天晚上嗎
You know, if you'd asked me an hour ago,
如果你一小時前問我
I would've said that's not such a good idea.
我想我可能不會答應
But, uh... You know what? I'm in.
但現在,我跟你一起去
Great. I can't wait to see you.
那好,等不及見你啦
Great news. Nate is coming to the kickoff party tonight...
好消息,內特今晚要去那個超贊的派對
and he's very excited to see you.
他非常想見你
That's great. Too bad I won't be there.
好極了,但很遺憾我去不了
Why not?
為什么
Moving the party has been a logistical nightmare,
籌辦這個派對本來就很棘手了
and my phone hasn't stopped ringing,
而我的電話還響個不停
and I can't miss a call.
要命的是,一個都不能漏接
Cinderella doesn't always get to go to the ball.
灰姑娘不是每次都可以參加舞會的
Well, she can if she has
如果她把辦公室的電話
all her calls forwarded to her blackberry
呼叫轉移到手機上,再帶上一個萬能實習生
and an able intern by her side the whole time.
常伴其左右,她就可以去參加派對了
I'm not saying to blow off your responsibilities.
我不是叫你撂擔子
But if anything goes wrong,
但如果派對真的出了岔子
how can you fix it from here?
你待在這里如何進行補救
It's not a good idea.
這可不行
You can still do your job and have a fabulous night
你可以一邊工作,一邊享受
at the same time. Nate can't wait to see you.
這個精彩之夜,內特迫不及待想見你呢
Trust me. It's like riding a very cute bike.
相信我,這絕對是個神奇之旅
All right, but we have to leave now. Here's my phone.
好吧,那我們現在就走,拿著我的手機
Do your forwarding magic.
把電話呼叫轉到手機上去吧
Different ringtones for different lines
記住,不同線路設成不同鈴聲
Careful, B
當心了, B
Your boss's phone is ringing off the hook,
你老板的電話可是響個不停
and it's your job on the line.
你得盡職盡責地接電話啊
There's nate. Let's go say hi.
內特在那,我們去打個招呼吧
Maybe I should go make sure the gift bags
我得先去看看
are being set out properly.
禮品袋擺好了沒
I'm sure that they're fine.
肯定一切正常
If anyone needs to reach you, you have your phone.
如果有人要找你,他們會打你電話的
Come on. Look alive.
好啦,高興點
Ladies. Epperly, care to join me at the bar?
女士們,艾柏利,我們去吧臺喝一杯如何
Go get her.
搞定她
So you go to things like this every week?
你每星期都來這種地方嗎
If you don't like it, we can leave.
如果你不喜歡,我們就走
I just thought the music would be good.
我只是覺得這兒的音樂不錯
Oh, no. I'm--I'm looking forward to it.
沒有,我很期待來這里的
You thirsty?
喝點什么嗎
Yes, please.
好的
I missed my meeting.
我沒去開會
Was I worth it?
為了我值得嗎
I'll let you know.
我會讓你會知道的
I took the liberty of reserving my old suite.
我自作主張地預留了我以前的套間
Perhaps after the show, we can continue your tour upstairs.
等演出結束,我們可以上樓繼續參觀
Only on the condition that you show me something first,
除非你先帶我看一個地方
your hiding place from when you were a little boy.
你小時候的藏身之處
Did nate tell you?
是內特告訴你的嗎
I grew up in a hotel, too, remember?
我也是在酒店里長大的,記得嗎
So can I see it?
我能去看看嗎
It wouldn't be so secret if I just showed it to you.
如果直接告訴你,那就沒有神秘感了
Fine. I guess I'll just have to find it myself.
那好,那我就自己找出來
Whoa! Watch where you're going, man. Watch where you're going!
喂,看點路好不好,看路啊
Damien, what are you... doing here?
達米恩,你在這里干什么
This is a party. I go to these.
這是個派對,我常參加派對
You--not so much.
而你平時不怎么參加派對
I thought I told you to stay away from him.
我想我告訴過你,離他遠點
Or what? Huh?
不然怎樣
Not here.
別在這鬧
You name the place. I'll be there.
那你說個地方,我等著你
Get out of my way.
別擋著我的路
That's not what we planned.
這和我們預料的不一樣
You said he had a short fuse.
你說過他很容易發火的
Damien baited Ben. He just didn't bite.
達米恩引誘本發火,但他卻沒還擊
Eric said you met his parole officer?
艾瑞克說你見過他的假釋官了
Yeah. Why?
是,怎么了
You should call him.
你應該給他打個電話
Parolee's about to get violent at a private event.
讓假釋官在這樣一個私人派對上動手
To be clear, I'm doing this for Serena,
我得先說清,我這么做是為了瑟琳娜
snd if you turn out to be lying about Ben,
如果我們發現你對本的情況有所隱瞞
I will make sure that you never set foot in this town again.
我保證你再也回不了紐約
Understood.
我懂
I'll be back.
我馬上回來
What's this for?
這是干嘛的
Your hand in about three minutes.
三分鐘后你的手用得上
You're gonna punch me in the face as hard as you can.
你要用盡全力打我的臉
Blair, have you seen Epperly?
布萊爾,你看到艾柏利了嗎
Yes, and I can hear my performance review now.
看到了,而且我還能看到我的業績評價
Check plus, check plus, check plus--
優加,優加,優加
You don't understand.
你不知道我在說什么
The party planner delivered all the gift bags to the old location.
派對策劃人把所有禮品袋都送到老地址去了
Well, I'm sure she can fix it. She's right over there.
我保證她能處理好,她就在那
I don't understand. Where'd she go?
不會吧,她去哪了
Warmer?
取暖器
Scalding.
那里太熱了
Excellent. Under the table.
好,那就是在桌子下
Or...
或者
in the corner...
在架子旁邊的
by the shelf.
角落里
The corner-- how on earth did you know that?
就是角落里,你是怎么知道的
I hid in the same place.
我也是躲在那兒的
You can see everyone, but no one can see you.
你可以看見所有人,但是沒人看得見你
I even carved my name in the wall with a salad fork.
我還用沙拉叉在墻上刻了我的名字
The old wood floor was replaced by tile in the last reno.
舊木地板在上次裝修時拆掉換成了瓷磚
Otherwise, I could've shown you my work.
不然我還可以給看看我的杰作
See? I know you better than you know yourself.
看,我比你還了解你
I know how much the palace means to you.
我知道這里對你的意義
It's your home.
這就是你的家
I think I can keep you from losing it.
我想我能幫你保住它
Raina...
瑞娜
Before we go any further,
在我們的關系更進一步之前
there's something I have to tell you.
我要告訴你一些事情
Don't bother.
不用了
Allow me.
讓我來說吧
Dad, wh-what are you doing here?
爸爸,你在這兒干嘛
I should ask you the same question.
我到是要問你相同的問題
How dare you miss the meeting.
你怎么敢不去開會
I told you, we needed a unanimous vote.
我告訴過你我們要進行無記名投票
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But I'm not even sure
但我不確定
if we should buy Bass Industries anymore.
我們是否還要買下拜斯實業
Raina... One of chuck's associates
瑞娜,恰克的一個同事
called our chairman tonight.
今晚打電話給我們董事長了
Chuck knew about the vote.
恰克知道我們要投票
He kept you away on purpose.
他故意讓你不去成的
Is this true?
這是真的嗎
No, I wish you guys could have seen it.
不,我希望你們可以看到
Hey, Ben, I want you to meet Shala, Humberto, and Jen.
本,我來給你介紹,這是莎拉,漢帛托和珍
Hi.
你好
How are you? Humberto.
你好,我是漢帛托
Uh, look, I think I'm gonna take off.
我想我要先走了
Oh, I'll come with you.
我和你一起走
No, you should stay. I mean, your family's here...
不,你留下來吧,你的家人都在這
Eric, what are you doing here with... Damien?
艾瑞克,你和達米恩在一起干什么
What happened to your face?
你的臉怎么了
Ben. He threatened me earlier,
是本干的,他先是威脅我
and then he followed me to the bathroom, and then he jumped me.
然后他跟著我進了洗手間,還打了我
Eric, are you kidding me? There's no way.
艾瑞克,你在開玩笑嗎,不可能啊
No, he did it. I saw it myself.
不,就是他干的,我親眼看見的
Don't even try to deny it. I can see that look on your face.
別試圖狡辯,我看到你臉上的表情了
Sorry, S, your new beau may have the right to remain silent
抱歉, S你的新情郎可以緘默不語
but you just became the talk of the town.
但你卻成了街談巷議的談資
I don't understand. It doesn't make any sense.
我不明白,這沒道理啊
Why would ben just come and hit you unprovoked?
本為什么會來無緣無故地打你啊
The guy's obviously got some serious anger issues.
那家伙肯定憋著一肚子火
And his parole officer just happened to be here?
他的假釋官怎么會正好也在這里
Come on.
到底怎么回事
No, I called him.
不,是我打電話叫他來的
Because you knew that he'd hit Damien?
因為你知道本會打達米恩
Because I knew he was a danger to you, to me,
因為我知道他對你我來說都是個危險人物
To anyone he came into contact with.
甚至對跟他有聯系的任何人來說都是
I tried to tell you all this, but you wouldn't listen to me.
我和你說過,但你就是不聽
Because I don't believe it, and I don't believe you.
因為我不相信,我現在連你也不信了
Serena, wait.
瑟琳娜,等等
Wait.
等一下
Did you really know our board meeting was tonight?
你是不是知道我們今晚要開董事會
Tell me the truth.
跟我說實話
Yes.
知道
Raina, when we first met,
瑞娜,剛認識你時
I was so desperate to save my father's company.
我不顧一切地只想拯救我父親留下的基業
I didn't care what it took, who I had to betray.
不在乎用什么方式,不介意會傷害到誰
I thought if you fell for me,
以為只要你愛上我
You might find a way to spare it.
你可能就會理解我
But after spending today together,
但在與你相處的這段日子里
I realized how much I actually do care about you.
我意識到我對你是真心真意的
I'm so sorry, Chuck.
很抱歉,恰克
There's nothing you can ever say to make me trust you again.
多說無益,反正我不會再相信你了
My father's waiting for me.
我父親還在等我呢
I won't be able to get you in front of a judge till morning.
我明早才能帶你去見法官
Let me guess.
讓我猜猜
You're not springing for a room at this place.
你不是來這里瀟灑的
This is serious, Ben.
這不是兒戲,本
I'd hoped for better from you.
希望你不會有事
Wait! Stop. You're making a mistake.
等等,請留步,你搞錯了
Serena, don't.
瑟琳娜,別說了
I know you didn't do anything.
我知道你什么都沒做
Tell him.
跟他說清楚
Nate, where's Epperly?
內特,艾柏利在哪
We're having a gift bag crisis.
禮品袋不夠用了
How should I know?
我怎么知道呀
She left with this guy she knew from Oxford.
她跟一個在牛津認識的朋友一起走了
What? How could you let some toff just punt off with her?
什么,你怎么能讓那種假紳士把她勾走
He's definitely gonna try and hook up with her.
他執意想和她搭訕
You should've heard this guy's accent.
你真該聽聽那家伙的口氣
Epperly was right.
艾柏利說的沒錯
you can't take your eye off the ball.
你無法把注意力從舞會上挪開
I need to fix this. Let's go.
我需要處理好這事,走吧
You are gonna help me get 650 gift bags
你要幫我在20分鐘內
from 29th street in 20 minutes,
趕到第29大道去拿650個禮品袋
or so help me, Archibald,
幫幫我阿齊布爾德
I will tell everyone what your favorite movie is.
不然我會告訴大家你最喜歡的電影是什么
Hey, do not knock "The sound of music."
不要貶低《音樂之聲》
It's got Nuns and Nazis.
里面有修女和納粹分子
Julie Andrews was hot.
再說朱莉?安德魯很性感
So I say we go back to your place,
要不我們去你家
pop in some "Call of duty" and celebrate.
玩玩《使命召喚》慶祝下
Listen, man, I don't want you to take this the wrong way,
聽著兄弟,我不想讓你誤解
But I think we're pretty much done here.
我覺得我們還是就此結束吧
I don't understand. I...
我不懂,我
I thought we were... friends.
我以為我們是朋友
You're my client.
你是我的顧客
Former client, actually.
從前的顧客,僅此而已
So you were just using me to find out where Ben was
這么說你只是利用我來找到本
So you could get rid of me?
然后就把我甩了
And now he's gone, and so am I.
現在他不在了,我也該走了
See ya.
再見
You heard what happened?
你知道出什么事了嗎
Are you seriously mad at me now?
你真要這時對我發火嗎
Well, I can't say I'm entirely pleased.
我不能說我一點都不怪你
You put Max Cady in my living room.
你把麥克斯?卡迪弄到我家
What was I supposed to do?
我能怎么做
I guess I didn't realize how deeply you felt about it.
我想是我沒意識到你內心深處的感受
I know you got a lot on your plate right now.
我知道你那邊也不容易
It's gotta be hard for you to be caught in the middle like this.
被夾在這種事中間的確很難受
Well, I'm sorry I didn't ask you first.
很抱歉我先前沒征詢你的意見
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我以為我做的是正確的
Uh, you were.
你做得沒錯
Ben didn't hit Damien. I-I did.
本沒有打達米恩,是我干的
Oh, my god.
我的天吶
Spotted--a lonely boy trying to save an innocent man.
現場報道,寂寞男孩正嘗試去解救無辜的人
Looks like Brooklyn's the one who's guilty... by association.
看來布魯克林為自己的行為感到了內疚
Hey, have you talked to Eric?
跟艾瑞克談過了嗎
He wasn't here when I got up.
我起來時他已經不在了
I wouldn't be surprised
他要是跟達米恩在一起的話
if he was off somewhere with Damien.
我一點也不感到驚訝
I don't know what to do, how to get through to him.
我不知道該怎么做,怎樣解決這事
It's gonna be okay.
不會有事的
I'm meeting with Nate. We're gonna take care of it.
我現在去找內特,我們會處理好的
Uh, I've gotta call you back.
到時給你回話
I don't know where to begin.
我不知道怎么開口才好
How about "I'm sorry"?
那就說句"對不起"吧
I didn't think that would be enough.
我覺得道歉遠遠不夠
I'm pretty easy.
我很隨和的
Well, then I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking.
老實說,我都不知道我在想什么
I was jealous. I was angry.
我的妒忌我的憤怒
I cost you a night in jail.
讓你在牢里待了一晚
What's one more after three years?
都住了三年了,多一晚沒什么
Thank you for calling my P.O., setting the record straight.
感謝你給我的假釋官打電話,講出了實情
I'll pack up my stuff.
我去收拾行李了
No, you don't have to move out. In fact,
不用,事實上你不必搬出去
I would like you to stay.
我希望你留下
I realize you're someone I should trust,
我覺得你是那種我值得信賴的人
just like Serena said I should.
就像瑟琳娜說的一樣
She said that?
她說過這話
Yeah. If you don't believe me,
沒錯,要是不信我的話
you can ask her yourself.
你就親自問她吧
Hey. Dan invited me to come over and wait for you.
丹叫我過來一起等你回來
She was right. I was wrong.
她是對的,我錯了
Just give everyone else some time. They'll come around.
給大家都留些時間,他們正趕過來
I need to go meet Nate.
我要去找內特了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I was just getting coffee at Sicaff?
我去斯卡夫買咖啡了
I-I got you one, too.
給你也買了一杯
You should know that, um, Dan and Nate
你該知道,丹和內特
are on their way over to Damien's to look for you.
正去達米恩那里找你呢
Yeah, well, Damien ditched me after the party, so...
達米恩把我一人丟在派對上
Strongest drug I'm on is double macchiato.
雙倍的焦糖瑪奇朵對我來說是最強力的藥
Are we done?
說完了嗎
No, no, no. We're not.
沒,沒,還沒有
Talk to me. Make me understand
說說看,告訴我
why you wanna spend so much time with a guy like him
你為什么想和他那種人黏在一起
when you have all your other friends.
你又不是沒有其他朋友
What other friends?
什么其他朋友
Can't believe I'm gonna say this out loud.
不敢相信我居然要大聲把這句話說出來
It sounds so stupid, but I... I thought Damien got me.
這聽起來很蠢,但是我覺得達米恩真的懂我
You know, we could just hang out together
我們可以一起出去閑逛
and do nothing.
一起無所事事
He was there for me.
他總是支持著我
That kind of a guy always is.
那種家伙不就是那樣嘛
Lesson learned. Thank you.
醍醐灌頂啊,謝謝你了
For what?
欠什么
A speechless Chuck Bass.
啞口的恰克?拜斯
Will wonders never cease?
奇跡永不會終結嗎
Honestly, I never thought you'd talk to me again.
事實上,我以為你不會再理我了
Neither did I.
我也覺得是
But then I got a phone call from your friend Blair.
但后來我接到你朋友布萊爾的電話
Not a staged call-- a real one.
一通滿懷真情實感的電話
She told me you may have said all those things
她告訴我,你可能是出于錯誤的動機
on the phone with her for the wrong reasons...
才在電話里跟她說那些事情
but that you also meant them.
但你也是真情流露
When it comes to me, Blair has a nasty habit
跟我扯上關系的時候,布萊爾有個惡習
of never being wrong.
就是從未出錯過
She said the same thing.
正如她所言
So I've decided to ignore my better judgment
所以我打算忽略自己更為準確的判斷
and give you a second chance. If you ever lie to me again--
再給你一次機會,如果你再欺騙我一次
You have my word. Business is business.
我保證,公事公辦
You need to do what's right for Thorpe enterprises.
而你得為索普企業做出正確的抉擇
I'll find another way to save my family legacy--
我會另覓方法來拯救我的家庭遺產
one that doesn't involve you.
不再將你牽涉其中
I would...
我會...
But I can't right now. I have a meeting.
但現在不行,我有個會要開
Dinner tonight?
一起是吃晚餐
Room service.
叫客房服務吧
Epperly's been in with Stefano for over an hour.
艾柏利和斯特凡諾進去都超過一個小時了
But... It was just gift bags.
但那只是禮物袋而已啊
And we still got them there on time.
而且我們也準時送到那里了啊
This is all my fault.
都是我的錯
I wanted Epperly to get laid, not laid off.
我想讓艾柏利一夜風流,而不是一夜下崗啊
Did you get fired?
你被炒了嗎
Of course not. The party was a huge success.
當然沒,派對很成功
Are you having a psychotic break?
那你有沒有精神崩潰
No, but I am taking a break. I quit.
沒,但我要休個假,我辭職了
Blair, at the party, I ran into the guy
布萊爾,派對上,我遇見了那個
that I dated when I was living in London,
我住在倫敦時交往過的他
and we spent the whole night together--just talking.
我們整晚都待在一起,就聊天而已
And he is heading off to Bali to a yoga retreat,
他打算前往巴厘的一個瑜伽會所
and I... decided I want to go with him.
而我,決定跟他一起去
You're leaving the magazine
你要像《美食祈禱戀愛》中的
for "Eat pray love"?
女主角那樣離開雜志社嗎
I guess you can't have it all.
魚和熊掌不可兼得吧
No, of course you can. Don't quit.
不,你當然可以,不要辭職
You're amazing at your job.
你的工作做得好極了
I know, and you will be, too.
我知道,你也會很出色的
What?
什么
As a token of my appreciation
你幫我認清
for helping me see what was missing in my life,
自己生活中的缺憾,為表謝意
I suggested that you be promoted to replace me. Congratulations.
我提議將你提升到我的位置,恭喜你
Stefano's giving you a trial run, starting now.
斯特凡諾決定開始試用你,從現在開始
This is the office, international, Stefano only.
這是辦公專用,國際專線,斯特凡諾專線
Now your day begins every morning at 6:00 A.M.
現在,你的一天從每天早上6點
with the Milan conference call.
以米蘭會議的電話開始
No, no, I am a full-time student. I go to Columbia.
不,不,我是哥倫比亞大學的全日制學生
If James Franco can do it, so can you.
如果詹姆斯?弗蘭克可以,那么你也行
Blair, you wanted it all, and you just got it.
布萊爾,你向往這一切,而現在你已得到
They say the universe has a great sense of humor,
常言道上天老愛跟人們開玩笑
that sometimes having your dreams come true
以致有時候,夢想成真之時
can feel like a nightmare.
會像噩夢到來之日
The board is waiting for us.
理事會在等著我們
Raina, after last night, I need to ask
瑞娜,昨晚的事情之后,我得問問
if I have your full support to buy Bass industries.
你是否還全心支持我,購買拜斯產業
Yes, under one condition.
是,但有個條件
Name it.
說說看
After the deal closes, I want you to give Chuck
協議達成后,我想讓你給恰克一個機會
a chance to be part of the new company.
掌控新公司的部分運營權
I don't need Chuck's help to run Bass industries.
我不需要恰克幫助我經營拜斯產業
Yes, you do.
不,你需要
You just don't know it yet.
你還沒有意識到
Because getting what you want
因為得償所愿時
always comes with strings attached.
往往有相應條件附帶之
Archibald, Humphrey. What are you guys doing here?
阿齊布爾德,漢弗瑞,你們來這兒干什么
Well, we came looking for Eric.
我們來找艾瑞克
We ran into your dad instead. He's a nice guy.
卻碰上你老爸了,他人還不錯
I mean, at least he was to us.
我是說,至少對我們還不錯
How he is to you after what we told him
至于在我們告訴他真相后,他會怎么對你
might be a different story.
就不可同日而語了
Wait. You guys realize what you've done?
等會,你們知道自己干了什么嗎
My dad's gonna cut me off!
我老爸會剝奪我的繼承權的
And even when you think you're finally in the clear,
而即使你覺得終于守得云開見月明了
you're never home free.
卻得知大功告成之日尚遠
You haven't slept.
你一夜沒睡
I couldn't,
睡不著
not until I knew you were safe.
不確定你的安危我睡不著
Last night at the party when everyone else doubted you,
昨晚派對上,所有人都懷疑你時
I never did, not for a second, and I never will.
我從未懷疑過,哪怕一秒,今后也不會
What about your family?
你家人怎么辦
What if us being together drives them all away?
如果我們在一起會讓你眾叛親離呢
I don't think it will,
我覺得不會的
but that's a risk I'm willing to take if you are.
只要你愿意,我甘冒這個險
Every happy ending is just a new beginning...
所有圓滿結局只象征著一個新的開始
because on the upper east side,
因為在上東區
the good times never last forever.
好景永遠不長久
X.O.X.O. Gossip girl.
X.O.X.O.八卦天后