My mom does yoga. Hey, remember when Slade and I rescued you?
我媽會瑜伽。還記得斯萊德和我救你的時候嗎
You rescued me?
你救的我
Fine. When we all rescued each other.
行,我們互救的時候
You said you knew why Fyers wanted Yao Fei, and how he was forcing him to help. Feel like sharing?
你說你知道法爾斯為什么要抓姚飛逼他幫忙。想說說嗎
We're almost out of slapping water.
我們沒可以拍的水了
My father was a JiangJun in the People's Liberation Army.
我父親是人民解放軍的將軍。
A general. I didn't hear the details of Fyers plans, but he wants my father to be the face of it.
將軍。我不知道法爾斯計劃的細節,但他想讓我爸去應對。
A scapegoat. To take the blame and conceal their own involvement.
做替罪羊,承擔過失,隱藏內幕
Why was Yao Fei on the island in the first place? Fyers says he murdered people.
姚飛一開始怎么會來這的?法爾斯說他殺了人
No, he didn't. The Chinese military comitted the massacre.
他沒有。中國軍方承認了大屠殺
Someone had to take the blame. They chose him.
得有人承擔過失,他們就選擇了他
Sent him to this island for life. I spent years looking for him.
把他遣送到這座島度過余生。我找他找了很多年
A few months ago, a man came to my apartment.
幾個月前,有人找上了門
Said he had information about my father's whereabouts. I had given up hope.
說他知道我父親的下落。我當時已經不抱希望了
Let my guard down. Didn't see the tazer until... When I woke up, I was here.
就放下警戒,沒看到他帶了電擊槍,直到在這里醒來
I'm worried. This island... What he must have had to do to survive. That it changed him.
我很擔心,在這座島上他只為了生存。這改變了他
He saved my life. He's still a good man, Shado. Again.
他救過我的命。他還是好人,莎朵。再來吧。