Glad I caught you stateside.
你回國時能見上面,真高興
Just barely. I leave in two days for Pyongyang.
可不,兩天后我要去平壤
Isn't that classified?
這不是秘密嗎
I figure an old army buy can keep a secret. I was glad to get your call.
老戰友肯定會為我保密的。很高興接到你的電話
Lyla, that's not why I called.
萊拉,我打給你不是因為這個。
There's something else you'd like me to do for you, then.
那你是要我幫你忙咯
Well, actually, I think there's something I can do for you.
實際上,是我要幫你
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that Deadshot is on Argus' most wanted list.
我快陷入孤立無援之地了,我想死亡射手是Argus的頭號通緝犯
What do you know about him?
你掌握了些什么
Well, his name, for starters. Floyd Lawton.
第一,他叫弗洛伊德·羅通
We don't even have that. Where'd you get it?
我們都沒查到呢,你怎么知道的
Same place I got this. This is everything you need to locate who's giving Deadshot his targets.
我還有這東西。這里面的信息能查出死亡射手的幕后指使
What's your interest in this?
你為什么對這事上心
Lawton came up in connection with some things I'm working on.
羅通跟我在做的一些事有關
I thought you were the right person to pass it off to.
我覺得這些信息給你最合適
I remember you being a better liar than that, Johnny.
你以前說謊可沒這么差勁,約翰。
Listen, Lyla, Lawton is a very dangerous man.
萊拉,羅通是危險分子
And your people are the most qualified to take him down. It's that simple.
你們才有能力把他繩之以法。就這么簡單
Nothing in our business is simple.
我們的工作從不簡單。