You come to ask for my help again, Mr. Lance?
又需要我幫什么嗎,蘭斯先生
Eric Messner? Who?
埃里克·梅斯納嗎?誰
He's a zoning commissioner for Starling City. A notoriously corrupt one, at that.
斯特林市城區規劃委員,而且是出了名的腐敗
Missing ten grand. You paid it to him to skip the inspection of your nightclub.
那失蹤的一萬元,就是你賄賂他免于檢查你們俱樂部。
Why'd you do that, Merlyn? What didn't you want him to find?
為什么這么做,梅林?有什么你不想讓他發現的
We got nothing to hide here.
這里沒什么要隱藏的
Great. Then let's just take a little look around.
好,那我四處轉轉
Absolutely. When you come back with a search warrant.
沒問題。但必須有搜查令
Are you sure this is how you want to play this? Apparently.
你確定要這么來?當然
Doesn't my daughter know how to pick 'em.
我女兒還真會挑人
Stop laughing at me! Shut up! Shut up!
不許笑我!閉嘴!別吵!
Stop! I don't want to hurt you. I'm here to help you.
站住,我不想傷害你,我是來幫你的。