Will...don't bring what happened to your father into this.
威爾,別把你父親的事情牽扯進來。
I'm not. Why are you defending him so much? You're just his servant.
我沒有。你干嗎這么維護他?你不過是他的仆人。
He's also my friend.
他還是我的朋友。
Friends don't lord it over one another.
朋友才不會高居另一個人之上。
He isn't like that.
他不是那種人。
Really? Lei's wait until the fighting begins and see who he sends in to die first. I guarantee you it won't be him.
真的嗎?那就等到戰斗開始看看誰先被他害死吧。我保證死的不會是他。
I trust Arthur with my life.
我用生命相信亞瑟。
Is that so? So he knows your secret, then? Face it, Merlin, you're living a lie, just like you were here.
真的嗎?那么他知道你的秘密?別逃避了,梅林,你在騙自己,就像你在這兒時一樣。
You're Arthur's servant, nothing more. Otherwise you'd tell him the truth.
你只是亞瑟的仆人,仆人而已。否則你會告訴他真相的。
Have you always slept on the floor?
你經常在地板上睡覺嗎?
Yeah. The bed I've got in Camelot's luxury by comparison.
是的。相比之下我在卡梅洛特的床豪華多了。
It must have been hard. It's like rock.
那一定很艱苦。 像巖石一樣。
I didn't mean the ground, I meant...for you, it must been difficult.
我不是說地面。我是說你,你以前過的很苦。
Not really, I didn't know any different. Life's simple out here. You eat what you grow and everyone pitches in together.
還好,我看不出有什么不同。這里的生活很簡單。種什么吃什么,一起煮大鍋飯。
As long as you've got food on the table and a roof over your head, you're happy.
頭有屋頂遮風避雨手有食物果腹充饑,你就會快樂。
Sounds...nice. You'd hate it. No doubt. Why did you leave?
聽起來不錯。 你討厭這地方。 沒錯。你為什么離開?