I missed you too, Will. It's good to see you again.
我也想你,威爾。再見到你真高興。
How have you been? I hear you're skivvying for some prince.
過的怎么樣?我聽說你在給什么王子當使喚傭人。
No, I wouldn't say I'm skivvy.
不,我不覺得我是傭人。
Merlin! Gather the villagers, I need to talk to them.
梅林!集合村民,我有話和他們說。
Yeah, in a minute, I'm just talking... Now, Merlin. There isn't much time. Yes, sire.
好的,馬上,我只是...... 現在就去,梅林,沒多少時間了。 好的,殿下。
I know Kanen's kind. He'll be back, and when he is...we must be ready for him. First of all, we have to prepare...
我了解卡南這種人。他會回來的,當他回來我們必須做好準備。首先 我們要準備......
Am I the only one wondering who the hell this is?
只有我在想你到底是誰嗎?
I'm Prince Arthur of Camelot.
我是卡梅洛特的亞瑟王子。
And I'm Prince William of Ealdor.
那我還是埃爾多的威廉王子呢。
Keep quiet, he's here to help us.
閉嘴,他是來幫助我們的。
He's made things worse. Kanen will be back, looking for revenge. You've just signed our death warrant.
他只會越幫越忙。卡南會回來復仇的。你是要逼死我們。
He saved Matthew's life.
他救了馬修的命。
It's all right, Hunith, this is his village. What would you have us do?
沒關系,赫妮,這是他的村子。你想怎么辦?
We can't fight against Kanen, he has too many men.
我們不可能和卡南作戰,他們兵強馬壯。
What's the alternative?
不然怎么辦?