Tell me the truth.
告訴我真相
Was that everything that came out of the case? That's everything.
現在逃掉的真的都找到了嗎 都找到了
And that's the truth.
這句是真話
Here she comes. Happy to be home?
她來了 回家高興嗎
Bet you're exhausted, buddy.
我打賭你一定累了 伙計
Come on. There you go, that's right.
來吧 就在這兒
Right. I think we need to talk.
沒錯 我們是得談談
I wouldn't have let him keep you, Pickett.
我不會讓真讓他帶走你的 皮克特
Pick, I would rather chop off my hand than get rid of you.
皮克 我寧愿失去手也不會拋棄你的
After everything you have done for me, now come on.
你為了付出了那么多 相信我吧
Pick, we've talked about sulking before, haven't we?
皮克 不是說好不生悶氣的嗎
Pickett... Come on, give me a smile.
皮克特 求你了 給我個微笑
Pickett, give me a... All right. Now, that is beneath you.
皮克特 給我 好吧 你平時絕對沒這么小氣
Newt. Who is she? That's no one.
紐特 她是誰 誰也不是
Leta Lestrange?
麗塔·萊斯特蘭奇
I've heard of that family.
我聽說過他們一家
Aren't they kinda, you know?
他們不都有點...你懂的
Please don't read my mind.
請別讀我的心
Sorry, I asked you not to.
對不起 我說過別讀了
I know, I'm sorry.
我知道 抱歉
I can't help it.
我就是控制不住
People are easiest to read when they're hurting. I'm not hurting.
每當人們傷心時 最容易被讀心 我不傷心
Anyway, it was a long time ago.
總之 事情已經過去很久了