You've tried, and thank you for getting an audience with the King.
你努力過,感謝你讓國王召見我母親。
I wish that Camelot was able to help people regardless of how far away they lived.
我希望不論人們住得多遠卡梅洛特都能幫他們。
I am going back to Ealdor. Of course.
我要回埃爾多了。 當然。
It's been an honour serving you.
能侍奉您是我的榮幸。
You'll be coming back.
你會回來的。
She is my mother, I have got to look after her before anyone else. You understand?
她是我母親。我第一個要照顧的人就是她。您理解嗎?
I'll do exactly the same. Well, you've been terrible, really, I mean it. The worst servant I've ever had.
換了我也會這么做的。你一直都很差勁真的,我說真的。你是我有過的最糟糕的侍從。
Thank you, sire.
謝謝,王子。
Merlin, good luck!
梅林,祝你好運!
Here, tell me how it feels.
拿著,給我說說它怎么樣。
Yeah, that feels really good. It's very, erm...you know...Swordy.
感覺很好。它很有......劍感。