Ealdor's in Cendred's kingdom. Your safety is his responsibility.
埃爾多是森德里德的領土。他負責你們的安危。
We've appealed to our king, but he cares little for the outlying regions. You are our only hope.
我們向國王求救過,可是他不關心偏遠的地區。您是我們唯一的希望。
I have the deepest sympathy for you, and would have this barbarian wiped off the face of the earth.
對你們我表示深深的同情,也希望蠻夷之人消失殆盡。
You will help us? I wish I could.
您幫我們嗎? 我希望我可以。
Surely we can spare a few men.
當然我們可以派兵。
Resources are not the problem.
問題到不在兵源上。
Then what is?
那是什么?
Ealdor lies beyond the ridge of Aesctir. For an army of Camelot to enter it, would be an act of war.
埃爾多位于阿斯迪爾山脊外。一旦卡梅洛特城的士兵過去就會引起戰爭。
I know you are a good king, a caring man, I am begging you help us, please!
我知道您是位好國王,仁慈的好人,求您幫幫我們,求您!
The accord we've struck with Cendred was years in the making. I can't risk hundreds of lives for the sake of one village.
我花了很多年跟森德里德達成一致。我不能為救一個小村莊而犧牲千百人的性命。
I am afraid Camelot cannot help.
恐怕卡梅洛特幫不上忙。
I am sorry. If it were up to me, we'd be on our way there now.
我很抱歉。如果由我來決定的話,我們就已經在去的路上了。