Be honest.
與他坦誠相對
Just tell him what you told me.
把剛剛對我說的如實告訴他
And ask him for forgiveness.
然后請求他的原諒
And when you're facetoface, you'll know what to do.
你們四目相對時 你會豁然開朗
Honesty's never been the best color on me.
我從來就不是個坦誠的人
There's no other way.
可是你別無他法
I know who you are.
我知道你是誰了
And I know what you're looking for.
我也知道你在找什么
Well, then... I guess all the lying can stop... Papa.
好吧 那... 我們也不用假模假式了 爸爸
Where are we going, boy?
孩子 我們這是去哪兒
What kind of world is this we're going to?
我們要去的世界是什么樣的
What kind of world is without magic?
什么世界會沒有魔法
A better one.
一個更好的世界
My gods, boy! It's like a tornado!
天啊 孩子 這就像龍卷風一樣
We have to go through it!
我們得穿過去
No! No! I don't think I can!
不 不 我不行
We must! It's the only way!
我們必須這么做 這是唯一的法子
No! No! No! No! No! No!
不 不 不
It's a trick! It'll tear us apart!
這是個陷阱 我們會被撕碎的
It's not! It'll be okay! I promise!
不會的 我保證 沒事的
Papa! We have to go through!
爸爸 我們必須跳下去
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Papa! It won't stay open long! Let's go!
爸爸 這個洞很快就要關上了 快啊
I can't! I can't!
我不行 我辦不到
Papa, please! It's the only way we can be together!
爸爸 求你了 只有這樣我們才能在一起
No, Bae! I can't!
不 小比 我做不到
Papa, please!
爸爸 求你了
I can't!
我做不到
You coward!
你這個懦夫
You promised!
你答應過我的
Don't break our deal!
不要違反我們的約定
I have to!
我只能這么做
Papa!
爸爸