I'd be powerless. Weak.
我會失去力量 變得軟弱
Like everyone else. It wouldn't matter.
其他人也一樣 不要緊的
We'd be happy.
我們會幸福的
We could be happy here.
我們在這里也可以很幸福
Father, please.
爸爸 拜托
You're getting worse. And you promised.
你的行為越來越離譜 而且你保證了
This can work. It can.
這辦法能行 肯定行
You made a deal with me.
你跟我說好了
Are you backing out?
你要反悔嗎
No.
沒有
Mr. Gold? Are you here for the rent?
戈登先生 你是來收租金的嗎
Why does everyone ask that?
怎么每個人都這么問
Well, because you never mind.
因為你...沒什么
Would... Would you like to talk?
你...你想跟我聊聊嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, um... If you'd like to get something off your chest, please come in.
那么...你要是有什么事不吐不快 就請進屋吧
A son? Wow. II didn't know you had a son.
兒子 我...我都不知道你有個兒子
How... How old is he?
他...他多大了
Let's start with something easier.
我們先聊些簡單點的話題吧
Ookay.
好 好吧