Reul ghorm? Are you there?
勒爾·格姆 你在嗎
If you can help me, please make yourself known to me.
如果你能幫助我的話 請對我顯靈吧
Can you help me?
你能幫助我嗎
I can help.
我能幫你
How do I know I can trust you?
可我怎么知道你是否可信
Because there is good magic and dark magic, and I'm on the right side.
這世上的魔法有善惡之分 而我是善良的那一方
You're a fairy.
你是個仙子
You're not untouched by magic, are you, child?
你不是第一次接觸魔法 對吧 孩子
There's something dark in your life.
你的生命中有著黑暗的部分
My father.
是我父親
He is the Dark one.
他是黑暗者
I can't make him the man he was before,
我沒法讓他變回原來的樣子
but I can send him someplace where he won't be able to use his powers.
但我可以把他送到讓他的魔法失效的地方
Not a jail. I want to be with him, like it used to be.
別把他關進監獄 我想和他在一起 就像以前一樣
Not a jail, young one, just a place without magic.
不是去監獄 年輕人 是去一個沒有魔法的地方
But magic is everywhere.
可魔法無處不在
In this world, yes.
在這個世界里 的確如此
You see, what ails your father is specific to our realm.
困擾你父親的魔力只存在于我們的世界
His powers do not belong here.
他的力量本不屬于這里