Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
For over a century, I have lived in secret
一個多世紀以來,我都秘密地活著
Until now.
直到現在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.
我知道很冒險,但我必須要認識她
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有個墓穴
A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
咒語將凱瑟琳封在了墓穴里,保護著她
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要把她救出來
She's not there!
她不在墓里
You saved everyone in the church?
你救了教堂里所有的吸血鬼?
We've taken up residence in a farmhouse just outside of town.
我們目前住在城外的一間農舍里
All 25 vampires?
25個吸血鬼都在嗎
Some.
一些而已
I hate this house. I didn't stay locked up for 145 years
我恨這屋子,我被關了145年
to end up locked up here.
可不想繼續被關在這兒
So, where's Bethanne?
貝瑟恩去哪了
She won't be coming back.
她不會回來了
My wife Iisabelle spent her life
我妻子伊澤貝爾,畢生都在研究
researching paranormal activity in this area.
此地區的超自然現象
What have you done to my wife?
你對我妻子做了什么
I turned her.
我把她變成了吸血鬼
Maybe there is such a thing as vampires.
也許吸血鬼真的存在
They're just different from the way we always thought they were.
只是跟世人的成見不太一樣
You got a problem with blood, Anna?
你怕血嗎,安娜
I knew this girl Vicki.
我認識一個叫薇姬的女孩
She was attacked by an animal, a bite to the neck.
她遭到了動物襲擊,咬到了脖子
And then I saw your face.
之后我又看到了你臉上的變化
Why would you confront me about it?
為什么非要找我質詢真相
Because maybe it's true about Vicki.
因為或許薇姬的事是真的
And also because I want you to turn me.
也因為,我要你把我變成吸血鬼
I love storms.
我喜歡暴風雨
Is that a vampire thing?
吸血鬼都喜歡嗎
'cause I read vampires don't like running water.
因為我在書上看到吸血鬼討厭活水
It's only Dracula.
只有德庫拉才那樣(《驚情四百年》)
He was a complete wuss.
他是個十足的窩囊廢
Never showered. Very smelly.
從來不洗澡,滿身臭味
Seriously?
真的嗎
First rule about vampires...
關于吸血鬼的第一條例
Don't believe anything you read.
別相信書上寫的
You gotta tell me more. I gotta know.
你得多告訴我點,我要知道
No, you don't.
不,沒必要
'cause you're not gonna be one.
因為你不會變成吸血鬼
Come on, you can't keep saying "No" to me.
拜托,你不能總是回絕我
Look, I'm not gonna turn someone
我不會把一個對吸血鬼的了解
who learned everything he knows about vampires from netflix.
完全建立在網絡資料上的人變成吸血鬼的
That's not true, and you know it.
才不是,你知道的
Why do you even want this?
你為什么想變成吸血鬼
Give me one good reason.
給我一個令人信服的理由
'cause I...
因為我...
Let me know when you can finish that sentence.
你想好再告訴我吧
Hey, you're still up.
你還沒睡啊
Hey, what's up?
什么事
Looks like the there's a big storm rolling in.
看來要下大暴雨了
Can you help make sure all the windows are closed?
能幫我看看窗戶有沒有都關好嗎
Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
好的,沒問題
We're running low on blood.
血液庫存不多了
You might wanna send Anna to the hospital to get some more.
或許你得讓安娜去醫院再弄點來
I'll send her out for some tomorrow.
我明天會讓她去的
Maybe I could go with her.
也許我可以跟她一起去
If the storm keeps it dark enough,
如果暴風雨能讓天色變得足夠暗
I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all.
或許我就能在沒有太陽的白天出去
I'm afraid not.
恐怕你不能去
Not after your stunt at the Salvatore house tonight.
今晚你在塞爾瓦托家鬧事后就更不能去了
He and his brother deserved it.
他們兄弟倆罪有應得
And where did that get you?
你又有什么斬獲呢
Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead.
你的女朋友貝瑟恩死了
And you have no one to blame but yourself.
那完全怪不得別人,只怪你自己
We cannot live our lives about revenge.
我們不能活在仇恨當中
We have to have better control of our emotions.
我們要更好地控制自己的情緒
I understand, Miss Pearl.
我明白了,珍珠小姐
I just wish I knew what you were up to.
我只是希望能知道你的打算
I'm going to make an exploratory visit into town tomorrow
我明天要去鎮上做些調查
to assess who's under the influence of vervain and who isn't.
看一下哪些人帶有馬鞭草,哪些人沒有
Anna tells me that the players haven't changed much.
安娜告訴我創立者協會成員沒怎么變
It's still the Lockwoods, the Forbes, the Fells...
依舊是洛克伍德,福布斯,費爾家的人
We should kill every last one of them.
我們應該把他們全都殺光
We are smarter than that, Frederick.
我們有更明智的辦法,弗雷德里克
These people are not our enemies.
那些人不是我們的敵人
We don't hold grudges and resentments.
我們不需要懷恨在心
We'll get our town back.
我們會奪回小鎮的
We just have to have patience.
我們只需要有耐心
You heard her.
你們聽到她說的了
No revenge.
不能復仇
Patience.
要有耐心
Selfcontrol.
要有自控力
She seems to have it all figured out, doesn't she?
看來她都計劃好了,不是嗎
I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door,
我們去珍珠家,踢翻大門
and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night.
然后滅了昨晚襲擊我們的蠢貨
And then what?
然后呢
We turn to the rest of that house of vampires
然后我們轉身對房子里其他的吸血鬼說
And say, "Oops. Sorry?"
"哎呀,不好意思"
I can't believe you made a deal with her.
難以置信你居然跟她做了交易
It was more like a helpful exchange of information.
其實更像是互利互惠的情報交換
And it was not exactly like I had a choice. She's...
而且我也沒得選擇,她
Scary.
挺恐怖的
Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back.
而且,她還能幫我找回凱瑟琳
Of course she is.
那是"當然"
Damon gets what he wants, as usual.
達蒙又達到了目的,一如既往
No matter who he hurts in the process.
不管其間會傷害到誰
You don't have to be snarky about it.
你沒必要語帶怒意
I woke up this morning
我今早醒來
To learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb.
得知所有吸血鬼都從墓穴里被放出來了
I've earned snarky.
我沒法不生氣
How long are you going to blame me
我把你生母變成吸血鬼的事
for turning your birth mother into a vampire?
你還要怪我多久
I'm not blaming you, Damon.
我沒有怪你,達蒙
I've accepted the fact that you're a selfserving psychopath
我已經接受你是個自私自利的變態的事實了
With no redeeming qualities.
沒有任何可取之處
This isn't being very productive.
說這個沒有意義
We're figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah?
我們得想辦法處理珍珠和那群吸血鬼,是吧
I'm sorry. He just makes me so cranky.
抱歉,他搞得我抓狂
I know. He makes everybody cranky.
我明白,他讓所有人都抓狂
So, what are we going to do?
那我們要怎么辦
Damon and I are gonna handle everything, I promise.
我保證,達蒙和我會處理好一切的
Well, what about me?
那我呢
I can't just sit here and do nothing.
我不能坐在這里干等著
That's exactly what you're gonna do,
你就要這么做
Because that's what going to keep you safe.
因為這樣才能保證你的安全
Which means nothing if you're not safe, too.
如果你有危險,我安全又有什么意義
What do you mean? I'm perfectly safe.
怎么這么說,我超級安全
I have Damon, the selfserving psychopath on my side.
我還有達蒙這個自私自利的變態做保鏢呢
Well, that's comforting.
真會安慰人
Ok. We have some time.
我們還有點時間
I'm not meeting my mom until later.
我一會兒再去跟我媽碰頭
Wait. Does your mom know you're a...
等等,你媽媽知不知道你是
The fact that you would even think it's possible
你居然認為這種秘密
to keep something like that a secret from your own family
能夠瞞住家人
Is just further proof that you're not ready.
那更證明了你還沒準備好
"Not ready" is a step up from "No."
"沒準備好"比起"不行"是一大進步
And a million steps down from "Maybe."
可離我說"或許"還有十萬八千里
I like your bracelet.
我喜歡你的手鏈
Thanks. My sister got it for me.
謝謝,我姐姐給我的
Can I see it?
我能看看嗎
Yeah. Yeah.
當然
Your sister doesn't know you're hanging out with me, does she?
你姐姐不知道你跟我在一起吧
No. No. But I don't see why it would be a problem.
不知道,但我覺得這也不是問題啊
It's not like she knows what you are.
她又不知道你的身份
I'd rather keep it our little secret.
我希望這能成為我們倆的秘密
You know, why don't you...why don't you keep this?
這樣吧,要不然把這個送你吧
Why would you give this to me?
為什么送我
Because. You like it. And I like you.
因為你喜歡啊,而且我喜歡你
You only like me because of what you want from me.
你喜歡我只是因為你有求于我
No. I...I like you.
不是,我喜歡你
You know, you should wear it.
這個還是你戴著吧
It looks better on you anyway.
它比較配你
I yelled at my mom last night.
我昨晚吼了我媽
You know, I feel like the parent yelling at the screwedup kid.
就像是父母罵犯錯的孩子那樣
Maybe she needed to hear it.
也許她該聽聽你的感受
Yeah, but just... I worry that if I push too hard,
但是我擔心如果我過于苛求
Then she will take off again.
她又要走了
Cause that's her M.O.
那是她的風格
Just like Vicki,
就像是薇姬
Who I haven't heard from since she left.
自從她走后就音信全無
Well, you can't control your mom, Matt,
馬特,你不能控制你媽媽
Any more than you can control your sister.
就像你不能控制你妹妹一樣
I wish that she would just try a little. You know?
我只希望她能小小努力一下
If she would just try to try, that'd be ok.
就算她只是試著去努力,也好啊
Maybe she'll surprise you.
也許她會給你個驚喜
People have a tendency to do that.
人可能一夜之間就變的哦
I should go before the roads get even worse from the storm.
我得走了,不然遇到暴風雨會更難走
Yeah. Are you sure you should be driving right now?
你真的要在這種天氣開車?
I have to. It's my dad's boyfriend's daughter's birthday.
必須去,我爸男朋友的女兒過生日
We have a nontraditional traditional ritual.
這是我們非傳統的傳統禮節
Well, buckle up. Don't speed.
那好吧,系好安全帶,別超速
Stay off your cell phone.
開車的時候不要用手機
And call me when you get there.
到了給我打電話
Got it. Anything else?
明白了,還有別的事嗎
Yes.
有
Bye.
再見
Hunting Party?
去參加狩獵派對嗎
That guy did a number on me last night when he stabbed me.
昨晚襲擊被刺的傷很重
I gotta get my strength back up.
我要去補充點能量
I've got 2 liters of soccer mom in the fridge.
冰箱里還有兩升血
No?
不要?
We'll talk when I get back?
回來之后我們談談?
All right. Give my regards to the squirrels.
好啊,代我向松鼠問好
You're ignoring me
你不接我的電話
The 6 missed calls? Sorry. My phone is dead.
6通未接來電嗎,抱歉,我手機沒電了
Is Stefan here? No.
斯特凡在這兒嗎,不在
Why?
怎么了
Something wrong?
出什么事了嗎
He went out to the woods and didn't come back.
他去了樹林,就再沒有回來
I can't get him on his phone.
手機也聯系不上
I figured he was here with you.
我以為他跟你在一起
It's going straight to voicemail.
直接轉到語音信箱了
Where could he be?
他能去哪兒啊
You're not going to like what I'm thinking.
我想到的可不是什么好事
Pearl! Open this door.
珍珠,快開門
I swear to God I'll bust through and rip your head off.
否則我就把這門和你腦袋一起卸了
Pearl's not home.
珍珠不在家
Beautiful weather.
天氣不賴嘛
Not a ray of sun in the sky.
一絲陽光都沒有
Where's my brother?
我弟弟在哪兒
Billy.
比利
You're dead. Whoa. I'm sorry.
你死定了,真抱歉
You haven't been invited in.
你沒被邀請
Miss Gibbons?
吉本斯小姐
Yes, Frederick honey?
什么事,親愛的弗雷德里克
Never let this bad man in.
永遠不要讓這個壞人進來
I'll never let him in.
我不會讓他進來的
145 years left starving in a tomb,
我們在墓里活活餓了145年
Thanks to Katherine's infatuation with you and your brother.
就因為凱瑟琳迷戀你們兩兄弟
First few weeks,
最初的幾星期
every single nerve in your body screams with fire.
身體里的每一根神經都火燒火燎地痛
The kind of pain that can drive a person mad.
那種疼痛能把人逼瘋
I thought your brother might've wanted to get a taste of that
我想你弟弟在被我殺掉之前
before I killed him. Billy.
很愿意親身感受一下,比利
You have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
What happened? Where is he?
發生什么事了,他在哪兒
They have him. I can't get in.
在他們手上,我進不去
Why not?
為什么進不去
Because the woman that owns the house is compelled to not let me in.
因為房子的女主人被控制了,不讓我進去
I can get in.
我進得去
You're not going in there.
你不許去
I'm going! You're not going there.
我要去,你不許去
Why are they doing this? What do they want with him?
他們為什么這么做,他們找上他干嘛
Revenge. They want revenge.
報復,他們想要報復
We gotta do something.
我們不能坐以待斃
I know.
我知道
We can't let them hurt him. We gotta get him out of there.
我們不能讓他受傷害,我們得把他救出來
I know. Elena, I know.
我知道,埃琳娜,我知道
But I don't know how to get him out.
不過我不知道該如何救他
Vervain on the ropes.
浸過馬鞭草的繩子
That's gotta sting.
鉆心的疼吧
Speaking of...
說到馬鞭草
This isn't right!
你們不能這樣
He killed Bethanne.
他殺了貝瑟恩
One of us, Harper.
他殺了我們的同伴,哈柏
And don't you think for a second
而且一旦有機會
he wouldn't kill you if he had the chance.
他也會毫不猶豫地干掉你
Pearl says we're not here for revenge, right?
珍珠說我們不是來復仇的
I say that's exactly what we're here for.
我說復仇正是我們的目的
Starting with this.
先從他下手
And then his brother.
然后就是他哥
And anyone else that gets in our way.
還有任何膽敢礙事的人
This isn't right!
不能這么做
You're gonna want to let go of me!
你給我放手
Miss Pearl will be home soon.
珍珠小姐很快就回來了
Miss Pearl is no longer in charge.
珍珠小姐已經不是老大了
Tie him up! And then stake him.
把他綁起來,釘上木樁
Well, don't you look... alive?
你看起來還沒死嘛
You can't hurt me.
你傷不了我
Oh, I can hurt you, all right.
相信我,我完全有能力傷害你的
Mr. Saltzman.
薩爾茨曼老師
We need your help.
我們需要你的幫助
Stefan's in the house.
斯特凡被困在房子里
Damon's a vampire. He can't get in. We need you.
達蒙是吸血鬼,他進不去,我們需要你
I would go, but...
我本可以去,但
Your life is valuable.
你的命太值錢
Yours, on the other hand...
你的嘛,就不見得了
Stefan told me about your ring.
斯特凡告訴過我你戒指的事
What about it?
他怎么說的
Let me recap...
讓我快速回顧一下
You tried to kill me. I defended myself.
你想殺我,我自衛
You died.
你死了
Then according to my brother,
然后據我弟弟說
Your ring brought you back to life.
你的戒指使你起死回生了
Am I leaving anything out?
我沒漏掉什么吧
Yeah. The part where I try and kill you again.
漏掉了我第二次殺你的那部分
Only this time, I don't miss.
只不過這次,我沒有失手
Mr. Saltzman. Please. It's Stefan.
薩爾茨曼老師,求你,那可是斯特凡
I'm sorry, Elena. But it's not my problem.
抱歉,埃琳娜,那跟我無關
That's a shame.
真遺憾
Because the woman in charge of the crowd
因為帶領那群吸血鬼的女人
can help you find your wife.
可以幫你找到妻子
You're lying. Am I?
你撒謊,是嗎
Why don't you ask her yourself?
你何不親自問問她呢
Coward.
懦夫
Come on, Elena.
我們走,埃琳娜
All right! Wait.
好吧,慢著
I'll go.
我去
So, I have an answer.
我有答案了
To what?
什么的答案
Why you should turn me.
為什么你該把我變成吸血鬼
We're back to that?
怎么又回到那個話題了
Look, I wake up every day, and I feel OK,
每天早上醒來,我都感覺還不錯
but there's something missing.
可總覺得缺了些什么
Like a... like a hole.
像一個空洞
Some people, they fit... in life, or whatever.
有的人能很適應生活,和其它事情
I... I don't.
可我做不到
So, you want a pityturn?
你希望我出于同情轉化你嗎
I don't think so.
我可不愿意
You should turn me because I don't have anything else.
你該把我變成吸血鬼,因為我別無所有了
Do you even know why we turn other people?
你知道我們為什么會把人變成吸血鬼嗎
It's not to give someone a oneway ticket out of lonerhood. Ok?
不是為把別人從落寞中拯救出來,懂嗎
Onewe need someone to do our dirty work.
情況一,我們需要人來當幫兇
Two, revenge.
情況二,復仇
Three, boredom... but, you know, that never turns out well.
情況三是出于無聊,不過這從沒好下場
And then there's the obvious one.
而最顯而易見的情況是
You love someone so much that you would do anything
你深愛上一個人,愿意不惜一切代價
to spend all of eternity with them.
跟他永遠在一起
I'm sorry, but you don't fit any of those categories yet.
很抱歉,不過你目前一條都不符合
So, yeah. Just make sure your thesis is clear,
好了,你要確保論文主旨明確
and she'll love it.
她一定會很欣賞的
See you later.
回頭見
Mom, hey. Did you get everything?
媽媽,都到手了嗎
The bloodbank was understaffed because of the rain.
下雨了,血庫人手不夠
I was in and out.
出入自由
Who's that you were talking to?
剛才跟你說話的是誰
A friend from the library.
圖書館里認識的朋友
Let's get home.
我們回家吧
Hey, you're not going out in that, are ya?
你不會要這時候出門吧
The roads are dangerous. Route 5 is completely flooded.
路上很危險,5號路已完全被水淹了
We'll make do.
我們會小心的
Mayor Lockwood, we have your table ready.
洛克伍德鎮長,你的桌子準備好了
Great.
好極了
Mayor...Lockwood, is it?
洛克伍德,鎮長,是嗎
I suppose it is treacherous outside.
外面好像還真挺危險的
My name is Pearl.
我叫珍珠
This is my daughter Anna.
這是我女兒安娜
We've just recently moved to town.
我們剛搬來鎮上
Welcome. Richard lockwood.
歡迎,我是理查德·洛克伍德
This is my son Tyler.
這是我兒子泰勒
Please... please, join us.
一起吃吧
It would be a pleasure.
榮幸之至
Be more creepy, dad.
你還能再惡心點嗎,老爸
Not like your son is standing right here.
你兒子還站在這兒呢
Grow up. Elections are coming.
成熟點吧,選舉快到了
She's a constituent. And a rich one, from the looks of it.
她是選民,看樣子還是位有錢的主兒
You can tell all that by looking at her ass?
光盯著她臀部就能得出這種結論嗎
Awesome. I'm gonna go shoot some pool.
棒極了,我要打會兒臺球
Teacher by day, vampire hunter by night.
白天是老師,夜晚是吸血鬼獵人
I've you to thank for that. What are these?
都是托你的福,這些是什么
Those are tranquilizer darts filled with vervain.
灌滿馬鞭草的麻醉槍
Just get me in. I'll get Stefan out.
把我弄進去就行,斯特凡包在我身上
That's your plan? You're just gonna take them all on yourself?
這就是你的計劃,孤身闖關?
Well, I'll be a little stealthier than that, hopefully.
我會偷襲他們的,但愿能行吧
Whoa. What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I'm going with you guys.
我跟你們一起去
No. No. No. No. No way.
不不不不,沒門
You need me. I'll get in.
你們需要我,我可以進去
You could distract them, and then I'll get Stefan out.
你們去轉移他們注意力,我把斯特凡救出來
You'll get yourself killed. You're not going in there.
你會被殺的,你不能進去
I'm going.
我要進去
So, when you get me in, get out as quickly as you can.
你一把我弄進去,就迅速撤離
I know how to sneak around where they can't hear me.
我知道怎么暗中下手,不被他們聽到
You'll basically just be in the way.
你基本上只會礙手礙腳
Damon, now is not the time to be the lone ranger.
達蒙,現在不是當獨行俠的時候
Fine. Elena, you can drive the getaway car.
好吧,埃琳娜,你可以開車接應
You're not going in the house.
你不許進房子
You can't stop me. It's Stefan we're talking about here.
你不能阻止我,我們要救的可是斯特凡
You don't understand.
你不理解
Oh, I understand. I understand.
我懂,我能理解
He's the reason you live.
他是你活著的理由
His love lifts you up where you belong. I get it.
他的愛你讓你找到了生命的歸宿,我懂
Can you not joke around for 2 seconds?
你就不能少開點玩笑嗎
I can't protect you, Elena.
我保護不了你,埃琳娜
I don't know how many vampires there are in there.
我不知道那有多少吸血鬼
That's how long it takes you to get your head ripped off.
就這么一下,你的腦袋就會被擰下來
I have to be able to get in and get out.
我得設法進去并全身而退
I can't be distracted with your safety.
不能為你的安全分心
Or this will end up a bloodbath that none of us walk away from
否則會有一場血戰,我們沒人可以生還
including Stefan.
包括斯特凡
I know.
我知道
I get it.
我了解你的感受
I understand.
我理解
If we're gonna go, let's go.
要去的話趕緊
Where are you? I can barely hear you.
你在哪,我聽不清
Storm washed out Route 5.
山洪沖毀了5號高速
Now I'm detoured on some random backwoods path to hell.
我現在繞到了一片該死的荒林里
Well, you shouldn't be talking while you're driving.
開車的時候不該打電話
I know, right?
我知道,好吧
I need one of those bluetooth thingies.
我需要副藍牙耳機
Look, you're breaking up.
聽著,你信號越來越弱了
Just turn around and go back the same way you came.
掉頭原路返回
And watch the road. Ok?
路上小心,好嗎
Ok.
好的
God.
老天
Oh, good, someone's home.
太好了,家里有人
Uh, could I use your phone?
能借用一下電話嗎
Mymy car broke down a few miles up the road.
我車壞了,在前面幾英里
This was the first house I saw.
這是我看到的第一所房子
Well, lucky you.
你真走運
Yeah. Lucky me.
是呀,挺走運的
It's no trouble, is it?
不打攪您吧
Not the slightest.
一點也不
Great. Whew.
太好了
Hey, man, I really appreciate it.
兄弟,太感謝了
It's rough out there.
外面天氣真惡劣
Billy, show our visitor where the phone is in the kitchen.
比利,帶這位客人到廚房去打電話
And get me something to drink.
再給我拿點喝的
Yeah. Sure thing.
好的,沒問題
Hey, Miss Gibbons, this guy wants to use your phone.
吉本斯小姐,這個家伙想用一下你的電話
Oh, sure, honey. It's right there.
沒問題,親愛的,就在那
Thanks.
多謝
What's happening?
怎么了
I'm really sorry. But you're gonna need to invite
非常抱歉,但你得邀請
A friend of mine inside.
我的一個朋友進來
Oh, I'm sorry. He's not allowed in the house.
抱歉,他不受歡迎
I know that. But you gotta make an exception.
我知道,但你得破個例
Get her out of the house. Now!
把她帶出來,快點
Miss Gibbons, tell me the truth.
吉本斯小姐,告訴我實話
Are you married? No.
你結婚了嗎,沒有
Parents, children, anyone else who lives on this property?
父母,孩子,還有誰住這嗎
No. It's just me.
沒有,就我自己
No? Good.
沒了,很好
You were supposed to compel her.
你該只控制她意識就行了
It doesn't work that...She was human.
那樣不管用...她是人
And I'm not! So, I don't care.
但我不是,所以我不在乎
Now, get out of here. Get rid of the body!
快離開這,處理掉尸體
I'm in the process of obtaining some property.
我正在置辦一項房產
I understand that your family
我知道你們家族
is the largest property owner in town.
擁有鎮上最多的房產
Well, yes we are.
沒錯,正是
Dating all the way back to the town's original charter.
一直追溯到本鎮起源呢
Your family came into a lot of new property in 1864.
你們家族在1864年獲得了許多新地產
You know your history.
你很了解歷史
It's a passion of mine.
很感興趣
Guy's not even subtle about it.
他怎么都不懂掩飾的
Who is that?
那是誰
It's not my mother.
反正不是我媽
I'm sorry, Mayor.
不好意思,鎮長
Do you know that boy over there?
你認識那個男孩嗎
That's Jeremy Gilbert.
那是杰里米·吉爾伯特
You don't say.
原來如此
Billy, what's the holdup?!
比利,怎么磨磨蹭蹭的
Damn it, Elena!
該死,埃琳娜
Billy, Jacob, get back in here!
比利,雅各布,都過來
Are you insane?
你瘋了嗎
Jeremy Gilbert?
杰里米·吉爾伯特
Is that what you've been up to?
你一直就在忙這個
He's my friend. What's the big deal?
他是我朋友,有什么大不了的
His family is the reason
就因為他的祖先
I was stuck in a tomb for over a century.
我才被困墓穴里一個多世紀
That doesn't mean he'll make the same choices.
這不等于他也會那樣做
I want you to stop seeing him.
我不許你再見他
I've been on my own for a long time, mother.
我已經獨立很久了,媽媽
I can make my own decisions.
我可以自己做決定
Then stop acting like a child!
那就別這么幼稚
As soon as Jeremy finds
一旦杰里米發現
out what you really are, he will turn on you.
你的真實身份,他就會變成你的敵人
He already knows.
他已經知道了
What did you just say?
你說什么
Jeremy knows.
杰里米知道了
He likes it. And he likes me.
他接受了這個事實,也接受了我
Thank you.
謝謝你
For trying to help me.
試著幫我
They just needed somebody to blame,
他們只想是要歸罪于某人
someone to punish.
施以折磨懲罰
Elena...
埃琳娜
You shouldn't be here...
你不該來這
She was supposed to stay in the car.
她本該呆在車里
Unh! No. No. No. Not him.
不,不,不,別殺他
Whatever. Let's get you down.
管他呢,把你放下來再說
There's vervain on the ropes.
繩子上有馬鞭草
Elena, pull that.
埃琳娜,拉繩子
All right, let's go. Clothes on.
成了,走吧,穿上衣服
Wait. What? Guys, come on.
等等,干嘛,伙計們,快走
We have to get out of here.
我們得趕快離開
Uhh! Come on, we gotta go.
快,我們必須離開
The other one.
還有一個
Oh, my God.
哦,天哪
Can you get him in the car?
你能扶他上車嗎
Yeah. All right, go.
能, 很好,去吧
What about you?
那你呢
You rescue, I'll distract. Go.
你救人,我掩護,走吧
Turn that down.
音樂關小點
It's too quiet.
太安靜了
Spread out. Now.
分散行動,馬上
You two, back of the house. Go.
你們兩個,到后院看看,快去
Check out both rooms, cellar, now.
立刻搜查所有的房間和地下室,行動
Unh. Can you make it?
你撐得住嗎
Ohh. You OK?
你還好嗎
Yeah.
還好
Come on, we gotta keep going. Come on.
快,不能停下來,快
I'm going after Frederick!
我去追弗雷德里克
Come on, it's right over here.
堅持住,就快到了
Stefan
斯特凡
This is for Bethanne.
這下是為貝瑟恩
And this is for the tomb.
這下是為墓里的日子
Stefan
斯特凡
No, Stefan.
不,斯特凡
Stefan, Stefan.
斯特凡,斯特凡
Stefan! Stefan!
斯特凡,斯特凡
Where have they just gone?
他們都死到哪去了
Let's get out of here.
我們離開這吧
Oh, I'll kill them.
我要把他們全殺光
How many those vervain dose you have left?
你還有多少劑馬鞭草
One.
一支
Not gonna be enough.
肯定不夠
Hey, mom.
嘿,媽媽
What's going on?
做什么呢
What's it look like?
你看像什么
Honestly, I wouldn't know. I've never seen it before.
說實話,認不出來,從沒見過
Well, sit down. You might wanna order pizza.
坐下吧,也許你要另外訂披薩了
I'm out of practice.
我有點兒手生
Mmm. Mystery Casserole. Yum.
"天天美食"哦,真香
Yeah. Some people aren't meant for the kitchen.
是啊,有些人天生不適合廚房
What?
怎么了
Uh, I know it's been rough.
我知道你很難
But I'm gonna try.
但我會努力改變的
I mean, really try this time.
我是說,這次是認真的,努力改變
You just have to bear with me, ok?
對我寬容一點,好嗎
Ok.
好
Ok. Good.
太好了
I got it.
我去開門
That bad, huh?
難吃是吧
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Hey, Matt.
嘿,馬特
Hey.
嘿
What's going on?
出什么事了
Is your mom home?
你媽媽在家嗎
All right, give me 10 minutes.
好吧,給我十分鐘
And keep it out of the news until I get there.
在我到之前,先封鎖消息
Grab your stuff. We gotta go.
拿上你的東西,我們得走了
Kinda got half a burger left.
我這剛聊到一半
They found Vicki Donovan.
他們找到薇姬·多諾萬了
Are you serious? Where was she?
真的嗎,她在哪
Storm unearthed the grave off county road.
暴雨沖開了掩土,在公路邊發現的
They just brought her body down to the morgue.
她的尸體剛被送到太平間
Wait. She's dead?
等等,她死了
Come on, we gotta go.
快點,該走了
Stefan, please.
斯特凡,醒醒
Stefan!
斯特凡
Oh, Stefan, please get up. Get up, Stefan.
斯特凡,快起來,起來呀,斯特凡
Stefan.
斯特凡
Here.
給
Elena, please run.
埃琳娜,快跑
No. Please.
不,求你
Please, Stefan. My wrists.
斯特凡,我的手腕
Here. Take my wrist. You need more blood.
給,咬我的手腕,你需要血
Go, Elena. Run. Run...
埃琳娜,跑,快跑
No.
不
I trust you.
我相信你
So, what you said to get me to do this, about my wife.
你說服我來幫你救人的話,我妻子的事
It was a lie, wasn't it?
是騙我的,是不是
Yep.
是
Stop!
住手
What's going on here?
這是怎么回事
What did you do?
你做了什么
Me?
我
Your merry little band of vampires
你這群快樂的小吸血鬼
spent the day torturing my brother.
把我弟弟抓來折磨了一整天
Trust me. The parties responsible for this will be dealt with.
相信我,帶頭人會受到懲罰的
Our little arrangement doesn't work unless you learn to contrl them
你管束不好他們,我們的協議就無效
This wasn't supposed to happen.
我沒想到會發生這種事
Well, it did.
還是發生了
If I had a good side...
哪怕我有善良的一面
not a way to get on it.
你這樣也見不到
Stefan!
斯特凡
How are you doing?
你怎么樣
I'm OK.
我沒事
The wounds have mostly healed.
傷口差不多愈合了
Good.
太好了
Elena...
埃琳娜
Yeah?
什么
What you did today,
你今天
coming to help me...
跑去救我
You could have been killed.
你可能會死在那里
I know.
我知道
And what I did, I'm sorry that...
對于我的所為,我很抱歉
I'm sorry that you had to see it.
抱歉讓你見到我那個樣子
I've just never...
我只是從沒...
You were like this other person.
你當時就像變了個人
And it's my fault. I made you...
都是我的錯,是我逼你...
No. No. No. No.
不,不,不
You didn't make me do anything.
你沒逼我做任何事情
You were saving my life.
你是為了救我
And I was saving yours.
我也是為了救你
Everything's gonna be OK.
一切都會好起來的
Hey, Jer...
喂,杰里
What... what's going on?
出什么事了
Oh, no.
天吶
I made you some coffee.
我給你泡了咖啡
Thanks.
謝謝
Are you...
你...
Is there anything I can do?
有什么需要我效勞的嗎
I just, uh...
我只是...
I need to be alone right now.
我現在需要一個人靜靜
Matt...
馬特
That was fun.
挺過癮的
Oh, don't look at me like that.
別那么看著我
I know you hate me.
我知道你恨我
Guess what? Everyone hates me.
知道嗎,所有人都恨我
But you can't deny it.
但你不能否認
We were badass.
我們今天太牛了
Happens.
天有不測風云
Jer...
杰里
Are you OK?
你沒事吧
I'm gonna go get some sleep.
我要去睡了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
My...my friend Vicki...
我,我朋友薇姬
She's... She's dead.
她,她死了
Vicki?
薇姬
The one you thought was a...
你以為變成了...的那個
Yep.
是
Turns out she's been dead all along.
原來她早就死了
She's the reason you wanted to turn.
你想變成吸血鬼是為了她
You wanted to be with her.
你想和她在一起
I'm sorry.
對不起