Previously on Homeland...
《國土安全》前情回顧
This man, Saul Berenson, chief of the CIA,
這個人,索爾·貝倫森,中情局局長
will bring us back our brothers.
他將換回我們的兄弟
I've made a fool of my time. You haven't.
我出盡了丑,你沒有
People are dead because of it.
人們因為我的錯而死
I wanted to be able to see you.
當時就是想見到你
Why? What happened?
怎么了,出什么事了
Dad died last night.
爸爸昨晚去世了
Is there something going on I should know about?
有什么動向能跟我透露下嗎
With the Pakistanis?
巴方那邊
Not that I know of. Why?
我沒聽說,怎么了
I'm not sure.
我不確定
Something's up.
肯定有事
I only care about one thing:
我只在乎一件事
getting us safely home, and that includes Peter Quinn.
讓我們安全回家,包括彼得·奎恩
He thinks he can find Haissam Haqqani.
他以為自己能找到海賽姆·哈卡尼
We can't do this.
不能這么干
Bomb goes off, they'll know it's you.
炸彈爆炸,他們就知道是你干的
Move the fuck away!
快他媽離開
I can't lose you, Quinn!
我不能失去你,奎恩
Haqqani! Haqqani!
哈卡尼,哈卡尼
Haqqani! Haqqani! Haqqani!
哈卡尼,哈卡尼,哈卡尼
What the fuck?! No, no! No. Look.
操他媽的,別,別,你看
Look who's in the car, Carrie.
你看車里是誰,卡莉
His razor.
他的剃刀
Okay.
哦
Can't throw it out.
不能扔掉
Then don't.
那就別扔
Stupid, right?
有點傻吧
I don't want to throw any of these out.
我什么都不想扔掉
I don't want him to be gone.
真不希望他走
You okay?
你還好吧
Yeah.
還行
No.
不好
It was bad over there, huh?
那邊不順利吧
It was horrible.
很糟糕
Maybe you need to get some help.
也許你需要幫助
I have to ask. You taking your meds?
我必須問問,你一直在吃藥嗎
Yeah. I'm walking the line.
吃著,一直沒停
That's good.
很好
Can't blame it on that.
不能怪那個
Blame what?
怪什么
I got this.
我去吧
Carrie.
卡莉
Hello.
你好
Aren't you gonna ask me in?
不請我進去嗎
Um, the baby's sleeping.
孩子在睡覺
And I'm, uh, sorry about your father.
你父親的事我很遺憾
Thank you.
謝謝
Is there somewhere we can talk?
能找個地方談談嗎
I'm looking for Peter Quinn.
我在找彼得·奎恩
Haven't seen him.
沒見著他
Heard from him?
有他消息嗎
Nope.
沒有
That's it?
就這些
For all I know, he's still in Islamabad.
我只知道他還在伊斯蘭堡
Doing what?
在干嘛
Hunting Haissam Haqqani.
追殺海賽姆·哈卡尼
I presume you were briefed on that.
我以為你聽過匯報了
I presumed he'd come to his senses,
我是以為他已經恢復了理智
especially with Haqqani back in the tribal areas.
何況哈卡尼也回到了部落區
Is that true?
是嗎
Is that where Haqqani is?
哈卡尼回去了嗎
Enjoying the full protection of the Pakistan Armed Forces.
有巴武裝部隊的全方位保護
Untouchable.
觸不可及
Pretty much.
差不多
But we take him out first chance we get, right?
但我們一有機會就會干掉他,對吧
Right.
沒錯
Well, I, for one, am looking forward to that day.
嗯,我個人還是很期待那一天的
We all are, but until then...
我們都一樣,但在那之前
What?
怎么
One adapts to the terrain.
人都得順應局勢
Meaning?
什么意思
Meaning we get through
意思是采取任何行動前
the Congressional hearings before we do anything else.
我們都要先召開國會聽證會
Well, I want to know the minute you hear from Peter.
希望你一有彼得的消息就通知我
If I hear from him.
如果我有消息的話
I'll see myself out.
不用送了
Washington has repeatedly exploited Pakistan
華盛頓一直反復壓榨巴基斯坦
and interfered in our affairs.
并干涉我們的內政
No self-respecting state can accept such dictates,
任何有自尊的國家都無法接受這種行徑
not even from a superpower.
即便對方是超級大國
It's a stain on our honor.
這是我國的污點
If they want to break relations with us,
如果他們想與我方斷交
I say good riddance.
我認為這是個解脫
A career official in the Foreign Ministry,
過去幾天,外交部專職官員
Tasneem Qureishi has emerged
塔斯尼姆·庫雷希
in the last few days as a leading...
作為代表頻頻出現于...
You're gonna drive yourself crazy.
你會把自己逼瘋的
I wish it would just happen already.
真希望視頻已經流出了
Maybe it never will.
也許永遠不會
Sitting at Haqqani's side on a leash.
我像狗一樣被栓在哈卡尼身邊
Of course he'll release the video.
他當然會放出那段視頻
Then there is nothing you can do about it.
那你對此也無能為力
Fuck this.
去他媽的
Wait and see, Saul.
等等看吧,索爾
People might be more understanding than you think.
人們也許比你想的更寬容
Aaron Gage didn't waste any time
亞倫·蓋奇真是一分鐘都不浪費
sending over a severance package.
立馬就把解雇補償金送來了
With a check for a year's salary.
還有一年的薪水支票
That buys you a lot of time to decide what you want to do next.
這讓你有更多時間考慮接下來要干什么
I know what I want to do next, goddamn it.
我知道我接下來想做什么,該死
I want back in, want to make this right.
我想回去,我想把這事搞定
Baby, that's not gonna happen.
寶貝,這是不可能的
Gonna get in the shower.
我得去洗澡了
I'm late for my meeting.
開會要遲到了
Is that Franny?
這是弗蘭妮嗎
Oh. You know her?
你認得她
Sure. We see her all the time with Frank.
當然,弗蘭克經常帶她一起來
Where's he been lately?
他最近去哪了
Oh, no.
不會吧
Yeah. It was sudden.
是啊,很突然
Ah, damn.
該死
You were park friends?
你們是公園里結識的朋友嗎
Yeah.
對
Yeah.
沒錯
You must be Carrie.
你一定是卡莉了
How'd you...?
你怎么...
Frank talked about you a bunch.
弗蘭克經常說起你
Oh. No kidding.
不是吧
I'm Billy. Hi.
我是比利,你好
He was crazy about her, you know.
他非常愛她
Well, he was the closest thing she had to a father.
他對她來說就像父親
Or mother, for that matter.
某種程度上,也像母親
He knew you'd come back for her.
他知道你會回來照顧她的
He said that?
他說的嗎
Oh, yeah.
是啊
I know you had troubles at first,
我知道你一開始覺得很困難
which my wife did, too, so we talked on that.
我妻子以前也是這樣,所以我們聊起了這事
Really?
是嗎
But Frank always said,
不過弗蘭克總是說
"That girl's made of strong stuff.
"我這女兒非常堅強"
"She'll get better.
"她會好起來的"
She'll be here for Fran."
"她會回來照顧弗蘭的"
Boy, he really shared.
天,他還真是什么都說啊
Looks like he was right.
看來他是對的
Thank you.
謝謝
Thanks for telling me that.
謝謝你告訴我這些
Is there a service?
有追悼會嗎
Tomorrow.
明天
Thank you.
謝謝
Look who showed up.
看看誰來了
Carrie.
卡莉
What is this?
這什么情況
I saw the obituary. I had to come.
我看到了訃告,我必須來
You have a lot of nerve.
你還真有臉啊
I wanted to be here.
我想來
Why? You haven't been here for 15 years.
為什么,你都15年沒來過了
Carrie... No, no, no.
卡莉,不不不
No, you don't get to play grieving wife all of a sudden.
你別想突然冒出來扮演悲情遺孀
Would you calm down?
你能冷靜點嗎
Maggie says you have a daughter.
麥琪說你生了個女兒
I'd love to meet her.
我想見見她
Too bad.
別想了
Really?
真的嗎
You're not in our lives.
你不在我們生活的一部分
Look, I made a hard decision a long time ago,
很久以前我做了一個艱難的決定
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry a thousand times.
要我道歉多少次都可以
You know what this is called? Too little, too late.
你知道這叫什么嗎,追悔莫及
So that's it?
所以就這樣了嗎
Should I just get back in my car and drive away
我是不是應該開車走人
and never darken your door again? That sounds good.
再也別來你家打擾你,這主意好
Not to me. I'd like to make amends.
我不覺得,我想補償你們
Get out. Excuse me.
出去,喂
This is my house. Fine. Then we're leaving,
這是我的房子,好,那我們走
'cause we're not spending another second with this woman.
我們不想和這女人再多處一秒
If that's what you want.
如果你希望如此
Yeah, that's what I want!
是,我要的就是這個
No. Hold on! Mom!
不,等等,媽
What are you doing? No. Let her go.
你干什么,別,讓她走
She's my mom, too. Fuck her!
她也是我媽媽,滾她媽的
You don't get to speak for both of us.
你不能代表我們兩個人
Good going.
走得真快
Now we won't see her for another 15 years.
現在我們又要15年見不到她了
Works for me.
我覺得挺好的
Saul.
索爾
Joe, how are you?
喬,你好嗎
I'm well. Come on in.
很好,進來吧
Right there.
坐這邊
Nice to have you back on American soil.
很高興你能回到美國領土
What an ordeal.
真是折磨人
You have no idea.
你想象不到的
I do though.
我知道
I've been reading your debrief.
我一直在看你的報告
I think I know why you're here.
我知道你來這里的原因
Okay.
是嗎
Wondering how we're gonna play this.
你想知道接下來我們怎么做
Well, I wish I had good news for you.
我也希望能有好消息給你
I was hardly expecting good news.
我沒指望有什么好消息
Still,
不過
with Lockhart on the ropes, I was hoping
考慮到目前洛克哈特處境堪憂
we could get you back in the ring.
我希望讓你回來
Doesn't have to be as director, Joe.
不一定非得是局長,喬
Give me a division, a station.
給我一個部門,或者情報站
I'll take anything.
什么都行
The video is the problem, Saul. Once it's out there...
問題是那盤錄像,索爾,一旦被人看到
I officially become persona non grata.
我將被列為不受歡迎的人
It would derail any confirmation hearing before it got started.
這會擾亂所有未開始的審議聽證會
Any idea why Haqqani hasn't put it up on the Internet yet?
知道為什么哈卡尼還沒把錄像傳到網上嗎
None.
不知道
I need to ask you something about that.
關于這個,我需要問你一些事
Off the record.
私下問你
Sure.
好
I thought you hated her.
我以為你恨她
I thought so, too.
我也是這么以為的
But she's the only mother I have.
但我只剩她這個母親了
So she turns on the charm, and you're ready to forgive her?
所以她一張開雙臂,你就準備原諒她了嗎
Not forgive her... exactly.
準確地說,不是原諒她
She walked out on us.
她拋棄了我們
What kind of person does that?
什么樣的人會做出那種事
Well... you.
你啊
No. No, that is not the same thing.
不不,不一樣
It's not? I was always coming back,
不一樣嗎,我會回來
I was in touch, and I had reasons.
我們一直有聯系,而且我有苦衷
I'm sure she had a reason.
我相信她也有苦衷
We know the reason.
我們都知道她的"苦衷"
It's just too much, you know?
我快受不了了
I'm...
我...
I'm sick about Dad.
爸爸的事讓我很難過
Islamabad was a mind fuck.
還有伊斯蘭堡那個操蛋的地方
I can't deal with her, too.
我也受不了她
We don't even know where she is.
我們都不知道她在哪
She didn't leave a number?
她沒留個電話號碼嗎
When would she have left a number?
她哪有時間留號碼
You had a fucking pitchfork out.
你他媽的恨不得把她叉出門
He had to have popcorn,
他看電影的時候一定要吃爆米花
soda and Sno-Caps at the movies.
喝蘇打水,配巧克力糖
Jigsaw puzzles no less than 3,000 pieces.
拼圖要三千塊以上的才愿意玩
And watching every single Orioles game,
金鶯隊的每一場比賽他都會去看
yelling at them to "Stop stinking up the diamond."
還朝他們大吼, "別再玷污球場了"
These were some of Dad's favorite things.
這些是爸爸他最喜歡做的一些事情
Extremes, of course, because...
當然,是有些極端
because that's who he was.
但他就是這樣的人
He loved me and my sister like that.
用這樣的方式愛著我和我的妹妹
Like crazy.
愛得癡狂
He had demons, everyone here knows that,
他心中有惡魔,這里的每個人都知道
but he lived with them.
但他與之共處
And he taught me how to live with them.
他教會了我如何與之共處
This past year, he helped me with my daughter.
過去的這一年,他替我照顧我女兒
He took care of her.
他悉心照料她
He loved her with that same...
他用我做不到的瘋狂方式
crazy love when I couldn't.
愛著我的女兒
I don't think Franny will remember him.
弗蘭妮可能不會記得他
But I'm taking over now, dad.
但現在我來接手了,爸爸
And I'll remember for her.
我會替她記著你
If everyone could please turn
請大家翻到
to page 48 in their hymnals.
贊美詩第四十八頁
Hi.
你好
Hey.
你好
Excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思
Oh, thank God.
謝天謝地
Thank God.
謝天謝地
God, I was so worried about you.
我之前很擔心你
Things were worrisome there for a while.
有段時間情況比較惡劣
You okay?
你還好吧
Yeah.
挺好的
How did you get out of there?
你怎么從那里離開的
German intelligence was helpful.
德國情報組織幫了我
Astrid?
阿斯特麗德
Yeah.
沒錯
I hid out for a while,
我藏了一段時間
hoping for another chance at Haqqani,
想找機會干掉哈卡尼
but he was gone.
但是他已經走了
I'm not sorry, Quinn.
我不替你感到遺憾,奎恩
Yeah, I get that.
我知道
I had a chance at him, too.
我之前也有機會干掉他
Right after.
就在那之后
He stood up out of the sunroof suddenly,
他突然從天窗里站起來
waving to the crowd.
向人群揮手
I was moving on him, but...
我朝他走去,可是
Khan stopped me.
汗阻止了我
Jesus, Carrie.
天吶,卡莉
Now you know how I felt.
現在你知道我的感受了
Yeah, well, anyway, that's all over now.
總之,這一切都結束了
Hopefully.
但愿吧
What's that mean?
為什么這么說
Dar Adal came looking for you.
達爾·阿德爾來找過你
When? Yesterday.
什么時候,昨天
Any idea why?
知道原因嗎
He didn't say.
他沒說
Personally, I'd stay away from that motherfucker.
是我的話,我會離那個混蛋遠點
Oh, I plan to.
我就是這么打算的
Good.
那就好
Who knew dad had so many friends?
誰想過爸爸居然有這么多朋友
Who's that?
那是誰
Oh, he's one of mine, from work.
他是我的同事
Quinn.
奎恩
Don't think I ever heard you mention him before.
我以前好像沒聽你提起過他
I don't think I ever have.
我是沒提起過他
Well, he and Franny seem to have hit it off.
他和弗蘭妮看上去挺合得來的
Can I borrow him for a minute?
我能借用他一分鐘嗎
Course.
沒問題
What'd you find out?
你發現什么了
Crocker swears up and down
克洛克發誓說
there was no engagement with Islamabad of any kind.
這事和伊斯蘭堡沒有任何關系
What about an overture to Haqqani?
那有關哈卡尼的提議呢
He calls that "unthinkable."
他說那是"無法想象的"
"Political suicide."
"政治自殺"
How does he explain Dar Adal on the ground, then?
那他又怎么解釋達爾·阿德爾的事情
He doesn't. What do you mean?
他沒解釋,什么意思
I mentioned no names.
我沒有提到任何名字
For now, you and me are as big as this club gets, okay?
這事現在就我們倆知道,行嗎
Okay. Not even Quinn.
行,連奎恩都不能知道
He'd go ballistic if he knew.
如果他知道了會發飆的
Absolutely sure it was Dar Adal in that car?
你確定在車里的是達爾·阿德爾
It was him, all right.
我很確定
Okay.
好吧
I'll do some more digging.
我會再做些調查的
Am I interrupting?
我打擾到你們了嗎
No. Not at all.
完全沒有
How'd your dad feel about Irish whiskey?
你爸爸喜歡愛爾蘭威士忌嗎
Nice.
他挺喜歡的
I mean, I'm learning so much about my dad that I never knew.
有很多我爸的事我以前都不知道
Like what?
比如說
Like he was arrested on the mall, protesting the Iraq War.
比如他曾因為游行反對伊拉克戰爭在商場被捕
Six times.
足足六次
I seem to recall that.
我好像記得這件事
You do?
你記得
All his letters were forwarded to me. Remember?
他寫的那些信都被轉給我了,記得嗎
What letters? Hundreds he wrote to George Tenet,
什么信,他給喬治·特尼特寫了幾百封信
demanding you be reassigned home from Baghdad.
要求把你從巴格達調回來
You never told me that.
你從沒跟我說起過
Hello, all.
大家好
Hey. Look who's a nice guy.
真是個大好人
I would have come earlier.
我不應該這么晚才到的
I was in a marathon meeting with my lawyers.
我跟我那幫律師開了個冗長的會
That's fun.
很好玩吧
Barrel of monkeys.
一群猴子
Anyway...
總之...
my wife made a lasagna.
這是我太太做的千層面
I know-- who wants lasagna at 10:00 at night?
我明白,晚上十點誰吃千層面呢
I do.
我吃
Thanks.
謝謝
Sorry about your dad.
很遺憾你父親去世了
Hey, join us.
一起坐坐吧
Yeah, take a chair.
對,坐一會
Okay.
好吧
Whiskey?
喝威士忌嗎
I would love a beer.
有啤酒就好了
Oh, there's some inside.
屋子里有
Forget it. I'll have what you're having.
算了,你喝什么我就喝什么吧
Thanks.
謝謝
Cheers, everybody. Cheers.
大家干杯,干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯,干杯
I'm gonna go check on Franny.
我去看看弗蘭妮
So... that's done.
終于結束了
Tired?
很累吧
Yeah, wrung out.
是的,精疲力竭
Were you there, too?
你當時也在嗎
Pakistan? Yeah.
巴基斯坦嗎,是的
I've never seen Carrie so thrown after a job.
從沒見卡莉完成一項任務后如此放松
A lot went wrong.
出了很多事
Hi, sweet girl.
小美人
Everything okay?
一切都好吧
Yeah, I NyQuil'd her.
是的,給她喂了安眠藥
Just kidding. She's fine.
開玩笑的,她沒事
Ready?
走嗎
Ready.
走
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
Well, it was nice meeting you.
見到你很高興
Nice to meet you.
我也是
Franny took a shine to you.
弗蘭妮很喜歡你
Yeah. We made friends.
是啊,我們是朋友了
You've been quiet.
你今天可不怎么愛說話
Thinking.
在想事情
About?
想什么
This.
這個
What do you mean?
什么意思
Being home.
待在家里
Being away from all that.
遠離那一切
Yeah.
是啊
Normal life.
正常的生活
Yeah.
是的
Feels good.
感覺很好
Just... laughing, you know?
可以簡單地笑,你懂的
Yeah.
是的
Tonight was fun.
今晚很高興
God, is that awful?
這話太不近人情了
No. Not at all.
不是的
It was sad, but...
很難過,不過...
fun.
很開心
Quinn, I'll just fuck it up.
奎恩,我會搞砸的
No, you won't. I will.
不會的,我會的
I do.
肯定會
I know how this goes.
我知道接下來會怎樣
It ends badly.
結局會很慘
Till it doesn't.
會有轉機的
Come on, you know my shit.
得了,你知道我的破事
You know mine.
你也知道我的
But you don't have my condition.
但你沒患我的病
I've seen you... at your worst.
我見過你最糟的情況
You should be heading for the hills.
你應該離我越遠越好
Look, Islamabad was ugly.
伊斯蘭堡的事很糟糕
It was a black hole,
那里是黑洞
and I don't want anything like that in my life ever again.
而我再也不希望跟那種日子有一絲聯系
I want to get out and stay out.
我想退出,不再回頭
Yeah.
是啊
But I can't do it on my own.
但我自己做不到
I've learned that.
我已經吸取教訓了
Well, I haven't exactly been helpful.
我一直也沒幫什么忙
But you could be.
但你可以幫
You want out, too.
你也想退出
We get out together.
我們一起離開
Well, you think about it, Carrie.
你考慮一下,卡莉
You don't even know where she lives.
你都不知道她住在哪里
Missouri plates. I saw the tag number.
密蘇里州車牌,我記下了車牌號
And?
然后呢
I'll have her address in an hour.
一小時內就能查到她住哪里
You're just gonna show up?
你不打聲招呼就過去嗎
That's what she did.
她也沒打招呼就來了
And you kicked her out.
然后你把她趕出去了
I want her to look me in the eye and explain herself.
我要她看著我的眼睛,好好跟我解釋
Can she stay?
她能留下來嗎
I got her.
我帶著吧
It's a long drive.
但路程很遠啊
I don't want to leave her again.
我不想再丟下她
Babies and road trips, bad mix.
嬰兒可不適合長途旅行
Are you sure that's okay?
你確定這不會太麻煩你嗎
Positive.
確定
It's only a couple days.
就幾天而已
I could use some time to think.
我倒確實需要些思考的時間
Okay.
好了
Bye, sweetheart.
再見,寶貝
Say bye-bye.
說再見
Bye-bye, Mommy.
媽媽,再見
Douche bag.
混球
Asshole.
混蛋
Hey, welcome back.
歡迎回來
Thanks.
謝了
Just in time.
時間剛好
For the holidays.
趕上過節了
For the next thing.
趕上下一項任務了
Group's been looking for you.
組織在到處找你
Yeah, I lost my phone.
我電話丟了
Fuck off.
別他媽瞎扯了
Or maybe I took a hammer to it.
也可能是我喝多了
We got a location on three high-value IS targets
我們找到了三個重要的"伊斯蘭國"抓捕對象
in some fortified shit hole in Aleppo,
就躲在阿勒頗的某個防空洞內
and a very narrow window before they fuck off again.
必須在他們逃跑前行動
And?
然后呢
We fly tomorrow night.
明晚出發
Without me.
別算上我
Hey, group orders: all hands,no exceptions.
組織下令,全員配合,無一例外
I quit the group, Rob.
我退出組織了,羅博
Since when?
什么時候
Since right now, I guess.
就此刻吧
Stop fucking around.
別他媽鬧了
Shit, shower, shave, and let's go.
收拾一下,跟我走
No, I'm serious.
我說真的
I'm out.
我不干了
Moved on.
有新開始了
To what?
開始什么
You care?
你在乎嗎
Not really.
不在乎
I just care about you showing up to the airframe tomorrow.
你明晚出現在機場,這才是我關心的
Can't do it.
去不了
You want me to take a new guy on this?
你想讓我帶新人出這種任務嗎
He's got to learn sometime.
要給新人學習機會嘛
Peter.
彼得
My estimation,
據我估計
we're 20% less likely to pull this off without you.
沒有你,完成任務的可能性降低20%
20% more likely to lose guys.
損失人手的可能性增加20%
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Right.
好吧
Then this is your job.
那這就是你的任務了
Let's hope we get this done without you
希望沒有你協助,我們能照樣完成任務
and you don't have to deliver any of those.
這樣你就不必送噩耗給我們的家人了
Happy holidays.
節日快樂
Hi. Can I help you?
你好,有什么能幫你的
I'm looking for Ellen.
我找埃倫
She's at work already.
她去上班了
Um... at school?
在學校嗎
Yeah. Jefferson.
對,在杰弗遜
Who are you?
你是誰
I'm a friend.
一個朋友
I can come back.
我回頭再來吧
Okay.
好的
Um, I'm kind of late myself...
我要遲到了...
Oh, sure. Sure. Yeah.
對,我該走了,是
Okay.
好吧
Can you look after her for a minute?
能幫我照看她一會嗎
Okay, sure.
沒問題
Carrie.
卡莉
Hi.
你好
What are you doing here?
你怎么來了
I drove.
我開車過來的
All night.
開了一晚上
I went to your house.
我去了你家
Did you?
是嗎
There was a boy there.
屋里有個男孩
He told me where to find you.
他告訴我到這找你
Tim.
蒂姆
Who is he?
他是誰
Your brother.
你弟弟
Half-brother.
同母異父
So you left your children to go have more children?
所以你拋棄孩子去生更多孩子嗎
Sorry, that was...
抱歉,這話...
What I deserve.
說得沒錯
You have to go.
你得走了
Can we meet at 3:30?
我們三點半見行嗎
At the house?
在家里
Sure.
行
Hey, let's go.
進去吧
It's not exactly Walter's.
不是沃爾特了
Out of business, huh?
倒閉了嗎
Walter retired.
沃爾特關門了
It's now a Pain Quotidien.
現在是"每日靈糧"加盟店了
Things change.
物是人非
Things go to shit.
物屎人非吧
Yeah. How are the waffles?
沒錯,華夫餅怎么樣
Not bad.
還不賴
I heard you met with Crocker.
我聽說你和克洛克見面了
I did.
是
Well, what about?
談了些什么
Damage assessment.
損害評估的事
And?
怎么樣
Two torpedoes in my side, taking on water.
兩顆魚雷對準了我,隨時準備發射
Lockhart's resignation will be on the president's desk
下周末,洛克哈特就會把辭職信
by the end of next week.
交給總統
So I hear.
我聽說了
What if I told you
如果我可以
I can put your name back on the short list to replace him?
提名你替代他的職位,你說怎么樣
I'd say you were having a major senior moment.
我覺得你肯定老年癡呆了
What's that?
這是什么
It's the video of you and Haqqani.
你和哈卡尼的視頻
I've been assured it's the only copy.
保證這是唯一一份
But even if it isn't,
就算不是
I've been assured it'll never be released.
也保證絕不會外傳
Don't look so shocked.
別這么驚訝
We have to see events for what they are.
我們得看看他們有多大能耐
Good morning.
早上好
Can I get you gentlemen started with anything?
兩位先生想點些什么嗎
Coffee?
咖啡
Can we have a minute? Take your time.
待會兒行嗎,請隨意
What have you done to get this?
你做了什么才拿到手的
It's not what I've done. It's what I got in return.
別管我做了什么,重要的是我有何回報
What have you done?
你怎么拿到手的
I reached out to Haqqani.
我聯系了哈卡尼
I told him I'd take his name off the kill list
我答應把他從追殺名單上勾掉
in exchange for a commitment
只要他同意
not to harbor terrorists in Afghanistan.
不保護阿富汗的恐怖分子
He's the fucking terrorist.
他就是他媽的恐怖分子
Is he?
是嗎
He just massacred 36 Americans.
他屠殺了36個美國人
Menachem Begin killed
梅納赫姆·貝京(以色列前總理)
91 British soldiers at the King David Hotel
在當總理以前也曾在大衛王酒店
before becoming prime minister.
殺過91名英國士兵
You know what this conversation is?
你知道你在干什么嗎
Sedition.
煽動叛亂
Saul,
索爾
steady.
淡定
Well, it's wrong.
這樣不好
Just plain wrong.
一點也不好
In the two months since we handed over combat operations in Helmand,
我們移交赫爾曼德省作戰指揮權兩個月內
the Taliban has reclaimed district centers in all but one city.
塔利班便重占了除一個城市外的所有區域中心
Haqqani will be in Kabul by Christmas.
哈卡尼圣誕節會抵達喀布爾
Well, what makes you think he'll keep his word?
憑什么認為他會守信
Why anyone keeps their word.
為什么人要守信
Because it's in their self-interest.
因為對自己有好處
Plus...
而且
he offered a show of good faith.
他還演了出誠信大戲
And let's face it,
這就是現實
not every choice we make is blessed with moral clarity.
不一定每一個決定都黑白分明
Especially in our business.
更何況干我們這行的
What's that line?
那話怎么說來著
"We are the no-men of no-man's-land."
我們是叢林世界中的野蠻人
Come back.
回來吧
Lead us.
帶領我們
The agency is waiting for you with open arms.
局里非常歡迎你回來
Quinn.
奎恩
Hi.
喂
Hey.
喂
There's a rumor you're in Missouri.
傳說你在密蘇里州
Yeah.
是的
I found out where my mom is.
我找到了我媽媽住的地方
And drove there.
然后就一口氣開過去了
It's out of the blue, I know. Um...
這很突然,我知道
I should have called you.
我應該給你打電話的
It's just been a whirlwind.
只是一切都發生得太快了
How are you?
你怎么樣了
I'm wondering about you.
我一直在想你
Yeah.
我知道
Um, we should talk, obviously.
很顯然我們需要談談
You want me to join you? I could fly out.
希望我過去陪你嗎,我可以飛過去
Uh, no, no.
不,不用
You sure?
你確定嗎
Yeah, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
是的,我有些事情要處理
I have a brother, it turns out.
我發現我有個弟弟
What?
什么
Yeah. See, I...
是的,聽著,我...
I have a lot to deal with.
我現在要面對的事情很多
I can't think about anything else right now.
一時顧不上想別的
Hey, look, if it's a no, just say.
聽我說,如果你想拒絕,直說就是
It's not. I... I just...
不是的,我只是...
I've been dealing with this other stuff.
我一直在想我媽這件事
No problem.
沒關系
God, look at me, Quinn.
老天,看看我,奎恩
I'm on a crazy road trip like my dad used to take.
我像我爸一樣瘋子似的就開車出來
I'm no good for you.
我和你不合適
Or anyone else.
對誰都不合適
So it is a no.
那還是拒絕
I didn't say that.
我并沒那樣說
Don't pressure me, okay?
別給我壓力,好嗎
Okay.
好的
Look, I got to go. Um...
聽我說,我得掛了
I'll be back in a few days. We'll talk then.
我幾天后就回去,我們到時候再談
Right.
好的
Bye.
再見
Hydrangeas.
繡球花
Your dad.
你爸爸總愛說
"They'll take all your water, but they're worth it."
"它們會把你的水都搶走,不過很值得"
So should I be bracing to meet Tim's father?
我該準備好見蒂姆的父親嗎
No.
不用
He left before the baby was born.
他在孩子出生前就離開了
And how old is Tim? He's 14, 15?
蒂姆多大了,十四還是十五歲
15.
十五
Why didn't you just...
你為什么不直接
tell us you were pregnant?
告訴我們你懷孕了
I couldn't.
我做不到
But you could just vanish?
那你就能做到直接消失嗎
It's hard to explain.
這很難解釋
Well, how about you try.
解釋一下試試看
I guess I wasn't very good at being married.
我猜我并不適合結婚
You mean you weren't very good at being married to dad.
你是說你不適合和爸爸結婚
To anyone.
和任何人都不適合
I don't get it.
我不明白
Let's go inside.
我們進去說吧
Did dad know?
爸爸知道嗎
Not about Tim's father, no.
他不知道蒂姆的父親
Wh-What do you mean, not about Tim's father?
你這是什么意思,不知道蒂姆的父親
There were others?
還有其他人嗎
Yeah. There were others.
是的,還有其他人
How did I not know about this?
我怎么不知道
Dad never said a word.
爸爸一個字都沒說過
He was loyal like that.
他就是那么忠于我
He'd forgive me, and then I'd...
他原諒我,然后我...
go out and do it all over again.
又出去重蹈覆轍
Until it ruined us.
直到把我們毀掉
He always said that-that you left because of him.
他一直說你離開是因為他
Because he was too impossible to live with.
是因為他太難相處
No.
不是的
I mean, it wasn't easy.
說起來那并不容易
It was a circus at times-- you know that.
有時會亂成一鍋粥,你知道的
Yeah.
是的
But I broke it apart.
但是我毀了一切
I got pregnant and...
我懷孕了,然后...
couldn't face up to what I'd done.
無顏面對我做的事
Uh, so don't blame him.
所以不要怪他
Blame him? Blame him?
怪他,怪他
No, I-I don't.
不,我沒有
Good.
很好
He stayed. You're the one who let me down.
他留在我身邊,你才是讓我失望的那個人
Right when I needed you the most, by the way.
而且就在我最需要你的時候
What's that mean?
這是什么意思
I got sick.
我生病了
Like dad. The first month of college.
和爸爸一樣的病,上大學第一個月
And then a professor walked me into the E.R.,
一個教授把我送到急診室
and then I'm on a psych ward,
接著我就被丟進了精神病院
and then I'm in a room-- just me and a mattress
關在一間小房子里,只有我和床墊
and a cage on the window.
還有窗戶上的鐵欄桿
Oh, my God.
天啊
All I wanted was my mom.
我想要的只是我的母親
And you were not there. You were nowhere.
你卻不在我身邊,連個人影都不見
How do you not call?
你怎么連個電話都不打
How do you not send a fucking Christmas card?
為什么連他媽的一張圣誕賀卡都不肯寄
I always meant to get in touch,
我一直都想聯系你
but I couldn't say what I'd done.
但做過的那些事讓我實在沒臉去找你
I'd hurt so many people already.
我已經傷害了很多人了
I just had to stop.
我必須停下
I had to stop and do one...
我必須放開過去
right thing.
珍惜眼前
Focus on Tim.
照顧蒂姆
And so I did.
就是這樣
I have to go.
我要走了
Are you ok?
你還好嗎
I've always thought that being bipolar
我一直以為患有躁郁癥
meant that you couldn't be with people.
意味著沒法和別人共處
Not for the long haul,
無法長久地相處
'cause they'll up and leave you, soon enough.
因為他們遲早會受不了,離你而去
No.
不
Well, that's what I've thought.
我就是這么以為的
All this time.
一直以來都是
It's not true. Please believe that.
不是這樣的,你要相信
I don't even know if that's possible anymore.
我根本不知道將來還有沒有可能
It's possible.
當然可能
Quinn.
奎恩
The number you have dialed has been changed,
你所撥打的號碼已變更
disconnected, or is no longer in service.
關機,或不在服務區
The number you have dialed has been changed, disconnected, or is...
你所撥打的號碼已變更,關機,或...
I'm unreachable at the moment.
我不方便接電話
Please leave a message.
請留言
Where is he? Where's Quinn?
他在哪,奎恩在哪
All right, put those with the M4s.
把這堆跟M4放在一起
Next to the generator, over there.
放發電機旁邊,在那邊
Who's the new guy?
新來的是誰
Dale.
戴爾
I'm going. You're not.
你不用去了,我來
What?
什么
Take these.
這些給你
This is fucked up.
真是操蛋
Yeah.
就是這樣
Take them.
拿著
A call back would've been nice.
為什么連個電話都不回
You were the one who was supposed to be in touch with me.
你從彼得那得到信息之后
After you heard from Peter.
應該主動跟我聯系
Where is he?
他在哪
Not out here.
不在這
Where is he?
他在哪
I imagine somewhere on the Turkish border by now,
他現在應該在土耳其邊境附近
about to cross over into Syria.
即將過境進入敘利亞
I need to speak to him. Impossible.
我要跟他談談,不可能
Don't give me that bullshit.
別跟我扯皮
If he's on a mission, there's a way to reach him.
如果是執行任務的話,肯定有辦法聯系
Actually, there's not.
偏偏就是沒有
They went dark a little over an hour ago.
他們一個多小時前進入盲區
I was just on the phone to Ops 4.
我剛剛就在和4號外勤通話
When do they check in next?
下次連線是什么時候
They don't.
不會有下次
What do you mean?
你什么意思
The mission is open-ended.
這是次開放式任務
They're responsible for their own extraction.
撤離方案由他們自行制定
From Syria?
從敘利亞撤出
From Iraq, most likely.
最有可能是從伊拉克
I need to speak to Quinn.
我要和奎恩說話
And I said no.
我說了,不行
I saw you in Islamabad.
我在伊斯蘭堡看見你了
In the backseat of an SUV with Haissam Haqqani.
和海賽姆·哈卡尼一起坐在車后座上
What are you playing at, Carrie?
你到底想搞什么,卡莉
I call it give me what I fucking want.
把我他媽想要的告訴我
You're not listening. I can't.
你沒聽明白嗎,我不能給你
I will leave here and go straight to The Washington Post.
那我就直接去找華盛頓郵報
No, you won't.
你不會的
Watch me.
等著瞧啊
You might consider talking to Saul before you do.
你最好在此之前跟索爾談談
He'd explain to you what's at stake here.
他會跟你解釋清楚其中利害
I know what's at stake.
我很清楚其中利害
You make a deal with Haqqani, you dishonor every officer,
你跟哈卡尼談條件,你對不起大使館里
every soldier at the embassy who died at his hands.
所有命喪他手的人員和士兵
Saul would spit in your face.
索爾肯定會罵你個狗血噴頭
Ask him yourself.
你自己問他