日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 國土安全 > 國土安全第四季 > 正文

國土安全第四季(MP3+中英字幕):第11集 彼得行刺哈卡尼

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Previously on Homeland...

《國土安全》前情回顧
It's a sentimental idea, Saul, always has been.
這個想法很柔情,索爾,一如既往
That we're loyal to our people?
說我們忠于人民嗎
That our people come before the mission.
是說人民要重于任務
Where are you going?
你干嘛
I'm leaving.
我要走
So you were just going to leave without even saying good-bye?
你是打算不辭而別嗎
Take me with you.
帶上我
I-I can't.
不行啊
We're getting an image here.
有圖像了
We're taking casualties! Hurry!
有人員傷亡,快點
I'll send a section. Send a platoon!
我派一隊人去,派一個排
What are you doing?
你干什么
It can wait.
這事不急
They're being overrun now.
他們正在被襲擊
Ten minutes, then you can make the call.
十分鐘就好,然后你再打電話
No, no, no.
不,不
Take me. Take me. Take me.
我來,找我來
We're getting out of Pakistan.
我們要撤出巴基斯坦
President's decided to break off diplomatic relations.
總統決定與巴方斷交
I can't say I'm surprised.
我毫不意外
We're being evacuated in the first wave tomorrow morning.
明天一早我們將第一批撤離
We're handing Haqqani Afghanistan on a platter.
我們這是把阿富汗拱手讓給哈卡尼
Fuck that!
去他媽的
And if you're right-- if Haqqani still is in the capital--
就算你是對的,就算哈卡尼還在首都
there's no way we get to him now.
現在也不可能接近他
You will die trying, or worse, and I won't allow it.
你這樣會死,或者更糟,我不許你這么做
Tell me about the phones again.
再跟我說說手機的事
New burner was given to every man
每天早上每人都發一部一次性手機
every morning like clockwork.
很有規律
I'm not going. Quinn?
我不回去,因為奎恩嗎
Yeah.
He's crazy to think he can get to Haqqani all by himself.
他瘋了,以為憑自己就能找到哈卡尼
Fucking drive.
快他媽開車
So this is fine with you-Haqqani a folk hero,
那你希望看到哈卡尼成為民族英雄
people shouting his name in the street?
在街市上受人膜拜
Of course not.
當然不希望
You could have stopped it. I tried.
你本來可以阻止的,我試過了
Really? Tell me what you did to stop an attack
是嗎,那告訴我你怎么阻止的襲擊
that canonized a terrorist and wiped out my entire station.
結果不光成就了恐怖分子,還毀了我們整個情報站
It wasn't an attack. It was a goddamn coup.
那何止是襲擊,簡直是該死的政變
You think I want these people running Pakistan?
你以為我愿意這幫人操控巴基斯坦嗎
You tell me. I don't.
那你說呢,不愿意
But I have to survive here.
但我得生存
You can get on a plane and go home.
你可以搭上飛機回家
That's what I'm trying to do. Yeah?
我正有此意,是嗎
So go. I will.
那走啊,會的
The second I can.
能走我馬上就走
But I'm missing someone, and I won't leave him behind.
我這邊丟了個人,不能把他扔下
Peter Quinn.
彼得·奎恩
Our chief of support.
我們的后勤主管
Your chief of support?
你們的后勤主管
I thought we were going to have an honest conversation.
還以為我們會開誠布公
Your chief of support abducted one of our men,
你們的后勤主管劫持我們的人
then burned down a bazaar.
還燒了一個貨攤
He's an assassin.
他分明是個刺客
My superiors have issued a kill order.
上面已經下了格殺令
Do you understand what that means?
知道意味著什么嗎
It's his head or mine.
不是他死就是我亡
So don't act like I'm not under pressure here.
別說得好像我很輕松一樣
Okay.
好吧
He's going after Haqqani, isn't he?
他是在追查哈卡尼吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes.
是的
So call him off.
那就叫他回來
I can't. He's out on his own.
不行,他擅自行事
Whatever happened before, we want the same thing on this.
不管之前發生了什么,這件事我們有共識
Which is what? I've got transports leaving every day.
什么共識,我們每天都有運輸機離開
If we can find him, I'll make sure he's on one of them.
如果找到他,我肯定送他上飛機
There was a moment not long ago when you trusted me.
不久之前,你曾有一刻信任我
Well, I am trusting you now, and I'm telling you the truth.
我現在信任你,而且在跟你說實話
All I want is to get him home.
我只想送他回家
Come on, come on, hurry up.
拜托,拜托,快點
Ma'am.
女士
Oh, Christ.
天吶
Where you been?
你去哪了
Out.
外面
I had to cover for you with the Kabul station. Thanks.
我不得不替你照顧喀布爾站,多謝
Chase, Barbara.
奇斯,芭芭拉
There's another evac heading for the airport in a half an hour.
一個半小時后還要送一批人去機場
Yeah, I saw.
我看到了
This is the movement order you need to sign.
這是行動命令,需要你簽名
Where are we on recovery?
系統恢復進行得如何
Almost everything's back up.
基本都恢復了
Surveillance, communications.
監控,通訊
I'm still restoring systems data.
我還在恢復系統數據
I thought we were shutting down.
我們不是要關站嗎
We are. Soon.
是的,很快
Look, this is it.
到此為止了
Us. We're what's left.
就剩下我們幾個
They've given us lists of things to do
我們要照著上邊給的清單
to shut this place down, pages and pages of items.
按部就班地關閉這個情報站
They call it the Failure Protocol.
他們稱之為失敗規程
I don't give a shit about that.
這破事我倒不在乎
I only care about one thing.
我只在乎一件事
Getting us safely home.
讓我們安全回家
All of us, and that includes Peter Quinn,
所有人,也包括彼得·奎恩
who's out in the streets right now I don't know where.
而我現在不知他身在何處
He thinks he can find Haissam Haqqani.
他以為自己能找到海賽姆·哈卡尼
He thinks he can fix this by himself,
他以為能憑一己之力扭轉乾坤
but all he can do is get himself killed.
但他這么做是去送死
We need to stop him before that happens.
我們得在出事前阻止他
What if he can do it?
如果他能做到呢
What if he can get to the guy who did this to us?
如果他能找到對我們下手的人呢
He can't.
他不能
He's out on his own with no support.
他勢單力孤,沒人協助
We could support him.
我們可以協助他
Max, please.
麥克斯,拜托
Look, I need everyone in sync on this.
這事我們必須達成一致
We need to find Quinn.
我們得找到奎恩
Peter.
彼得
People are looking for you.
大家都在找你
Who? Well, everyone.
誰,所有人
ISI, the Americans.
三軍情報局,美國人
Your name is on the watch list.
你的名字上了監視名單
They're shutting down your embassy.
你們的大使館要關閉了
Everyone's going home.
所有人都要回家
Yeah, they are.
沒錯
And you?
你呢
There was a Taliban flag waving over my head.
有一面塔利班的旗幟在我面前揮舞
I can't let that stand.
我不能坐視不理
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么
I think these phones are part of a batch.
我覺得這些電話是一個批次的
The IMEIs are only 12 numbers apart.
識別碼只差12個數
There must be more phones
我逮到的這個人
from the same series being used right now
一定還有同伙正在使用
by associates of the people I got these from.
同一批次的手機
Can you help me?
你能幫我嗎
Not from here, but I have a tech guy at our embassy.
在這不行,但大使館內有搞技術的人
Well, they get new phones every day, so we got to be quick.
他們每天都換新手機,所以我們動作要快
You should really have a shower.
你真該去洗個澡了
There are still some clothes of yours in the drawer.
抽屜里還有一些你的衣服
What do you got there?
你拿了什么
Nothing.
沒什么
Mind if I take a look?
介意給我看看嗎
When you brought the computers back up,
你讓電腦重新上線時
you rebooted the monitoring system.
監控系統也重啟了
I'm still station chief.
我還是站長
I get notified whenever someone opens a safe.
只要有人打開保險柜,我都會收到消息
Well, I know this isn't for you.
這肯定不是給你自己的
Or this.
這個也不是
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, where are you supposed to deliver this then?
好,那你打算把這個送到哪去
Nowhere.
不知道
Max, what are you trying to do?
麥克斯,你想干什么
She was a financial analyst.
她本來是財務分析員
She did spreadsheets.
只負責填寫電子表格
And you brought her here to this fucking place.
而你卻讓她來到這個鬼地方
And I told you how sorry I am.
我說過我有多么抱歉了
What more do you want me to say?
你還想我說什么
Don't say anything.
什么都別說
Okay. What do you want me to do then?
好吧,那你想要我做什么
Bring her back.
讓她復活
I wish I could, but I can't.
我也希望,可我做不到
Then get Haqqani.
那就去抓哈卡尼
I can't do that either.
那個我也做不到
Since when? You never say that.
什么時候開始的,你從來不會說這種話
You were in charge here, and you survived,
你是這里的頭兒,你活了下來
and now you're saying there's nothing to do for her,
而現在你說你什么都做不了
but you are just not willing!
你只是不想做而已
I am willing, but I cannot lose anyone else!
我想的,但我不能再失去任何人了
Do you hear me?
聽到我的話了嗎
So tell me where he is unless you want him dead, too.
如果你不想他也死掉,就告訴我他在哪
Hello.
你好
Can I help you?
需要我幫忙嗎
I hope so, yeah.
是的,希望你能幫上忙
I'm looking for Peter Quinn.
我在找彼得·奎恩
So you know him.
看來你認識他
Knew him.
以前認識
Haven't heard from him in months.
好幾個月沒他消息了
Well, if you do hear from him...
如果你有他的消息...
I won't. Who are you?
不會有的,你是誰
Uh, Carrie Mathison.
卡莉·麥吉森
He's AWOL.
他擅離職守了
A-wohl?
什么
He's missing.
他失蹤了
Can I at least leave you my contact information
我能否給你留個我的聯系方式
in case you hear anything?
以防萬一你有他的消息
I said there's no point.
我說過了沒這個必要
Fine.
好吧
Write something.
寫吧
Here.
You'll let me know.
有消息請通知我
I won't see him, but if you do,
我不會和他聯系的,不過如果你見到他
tell him I said to fuck himself.
幫我轉告一聲讓他去死吧
He'll know why.
他知道原因
Pushy.
真固執
Fucking Max.
麥克斯那逼
She'll be back.
她還會再來的
You find anything?
你有發現嗎
The numbers you gave me-- they were already dead.
你給我的那些號碼,已經停止使用了
So Gerhart tried the next hundred numbers.
所以格哈特搜索了下一百個號碼
And the next.
然后下一百個號碼
And the next hundred.
再下一百個號碼
Haqqani.
哈卡尼
Where is it?
這是哪
Rawalpindi.
拉瓦爾品第
Two floors, high walls, guarded.
兩層樓,周圍是高墻,重兵把守
You'll never get in.
你進不去的
I'm gonna need your car.
我要用你的車
So, you found me. Congratulations.
你找到我了,恭喜
I don't think it's wrong what you're doing.
我不覺得你的所作所為是錯的
In fact, I'm sympathetic. Good for you.
事實上,我站在你這邊,挺好的
But you have to stop.
但你得停下
Now you're losing me.
你把我說暈了
The ISI know.
三軍情報局的人知道了
They know you're still in Islamabad.
他們知道你還在伊斯蘭堡
There's a kill order out. I talked to Khan.
我跟汗談過了,他們下了格殺令
Why would you do that?
你為什么要跟他談
To try and find you.
為了找到你
So you talked to the people who just fucked us?
你跟很操了我們一頓的人去談
What is wrong with you?
你有病嗎
It's a suicide mission.
這是自殺任務
That's what you say.
那是你的一面之詞
If he's even in Islamabad at all.
他都不一定在伊斯蘭堡
You know where he is.
你知道他在哪
No. Quinn.
我不知道,奎恩
Don’t. What?
不要,不要什么
It's too dangerous. Yeah, you said that.
太危險了,你說過了
I can't let you take that risk. Here's the thing.
我不能讓你冒這個險,聽著
It's not up to you. You had your chance.
這事不是你說了算,你曾經有過機會
I was stupid enough to listen to you the first time.
我先是傻到信了你的話
I was stupid enough to come back here when you asked me,
然后又傻到同意回到這里
so I witnessed the fall of the station
于是我目睹了情報站被毀
and the slaughter of my colleagues.
同事們慘遭屠殺
And I have never, ever been so convinced
我從沒如此確信
of what has to happen now.
自己現在該做什么
So if you've lost your way or your nerve,
如果你迷失了方向,或者沒那個膽
fine.
沒關系
What you need to do now is get out of my way.
但你現在最好別擋我的道
Quinn... we lost.
奎恩,我們輸了
Oh, great.
真棒
Really, Carrie? Really?
真的嗎,卡莉,你來真的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
All right, sir, let's go.
好了,先生,走吧
Toss it.
把槍扔了
Quinn...
奎恩
For once in your life, you need to listen!
哪怕只有一次也好,你得聽我的
Fuck.
Okay. Go easy. Go easy.
好了,小心點
Get the leg.
把腿放下來
Gunshot wound to the right thigh.
右大腿有一處槍傷
What caliber? Nine millimeter.
子彈口徑,九毫米
How close?
距離多遠
Point blank.
近距離平射
Get the I.V. ready.
準備靜脈注射
All right, sir, I've controlled his bleeding.
好了,先生,已經止住血了
Okay. Let's get an I.V. started.
好的,開始靜脈注射
Are you allergic to any medications?
你對什么藥物過敏嗎
Bp?
血壓
Not that I know of.
應該沒有
Any other medical...
你還對其它藥物...
Max.
麥克斯
We found him-Quinn. Then we lost him again.
我們找到奎恩了,可我們還是沒抓住他
But you did the right thing telling me where he was.
不過你告訴我他的下落是對的
Your sister called, a few times.
你妹妹打了幾次電話給你
She said she needs to talk to you.
她說她需要和你談談
She wants you to call her.
她想讓你回電話給她
You should call her.
你該給她打電話
Are you there?
你在嗎
I'm here.
我在
I tried your cell.
我打過你的手機
Yeah, sorry. I turned it off.
抱歉,我關機了
I was in the middle of something.
我那時候正忙著
Ah, there you are.
總算看到你了
Hey, I wanted to be able to see you.
當時就是想見到你
Why? What happened?
怎么了,出什么事了
Dad died last night.
爸爸昨晚去世了
He-he went to sleep, and he never woke up.
他睡著了就再沒醒過來
They say it was a massive stroke.
據說是大面積中風
You there?
你聽到了嗎
Yeah.
聽到了
Last night, when-when he tucked the girls in,
昨晚,他哄孩子們上床睡覺
he made them say their prayers with him,
讓她們跟他一起念祈禱文
like when they were in preschool.
就像上幼兒園時那樣
It's like he knew something was coming.
就好像他預料到有事情發生
You okay?
你沒事吧
Mm. I just, um...
我只是...
I just... just need a minute.
我只是需要緩一緩
There's nothing you could have done, even had you been here.
即使你在這里也沒有辦法的
So don't worry about that, okay?
所以不要糾結這個,好嗎
Yeah.
好的
Fuck.
Carrie?
卡莉
Um... can I call you back?
我能稍后打給你嗎
Yeah. Sure.
當然可以
I'm-I'm here.
我一直在
Did you call her?
你打給她了嗎
Yes.
打了
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
Um, listen, uh...
聽著
that...
那個...
that German woman that, uh...
那個德國女人...
that Quinn was with-- do you...?
跟奎恩在一起的那個
Your girlfriend left you a message.
你女朋友給你留言了
To call her.
讓你回電話
She sounded upset.
她好像很傷心
Well, she's used to getting her way.
她習慣了說一不二
I don't think it was that.
感覺不像因為這事
This is it, huh?
你要這么干嗎
Pretty big.
好大一包
It's got to be.
必須夠量
How do you get it to Haqqani?
你怎么接近哈卡尼
I don't.
不需要
Haqqani comes to it.
哈卡尼會自己送上門
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
I know.
我知道
I thought he'd live forever.
我以為他會一直活著
How you holding up?
你能挺得住嗎
Barely.
硬撐著呢
Me, too.
我也是
Hey, can I ask you a favor?
你能幫我個忙嗎
You know what? I would love to do you a favor.
我很愿意幫你個忙
I'd really like to see Franny.
我很想看看弗蘭妮
I can do that.
這沒問題
She might be sleeping.
她可能在睡覺
That's okay.
沒關系
I'll go get her.
我去抱她
Okay.
好了
Look who was up.
看看誰醒了
She knew her mommy was calling.
她知道媽媽來電話了
Oh, my God.
我的天吶
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, beautiful girl.
你好,小美女
Hey, you.
你好
Hi.
你好呀
There's your mommy.
看,是媽媽哎
See? Yeah.
看到沒,媽媽
Hi, sweetheart.
你好,小寶貝
Hello?
你好
Is this Miss Mathison? Yes.
是麥吉森小姐嗎,是
Hold for the director.
正為您轉接局長
You're connected.
接通了
Carrie.
卡莉
Yes, sir.
是,長官
I heard about your father. I'm sorry.
聽說你父親過世了,我深表遺憾
Thank you.
謝謝
I am, too.
我也是
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我能幫忙的嗎
Not really. We're fine.
心領了,我們能處理好
The memorial service isn't for ten days. Maggie, my, uh...
離追悼會還有十多天,麥琪,我...
my sister, she's got it pretty much in hand.
我妹妹她能應付過來
You're sure?
你確定
Yeah.
確定
So Quinn's still missing.
奎恩還是失蹤狀態
Just so you know, he shot one of our PMCs.
他開槍打了我們一個雇傭兵
Shit.
媽的
Just in the leg. He missed all the arteries.
就朝腿開了一槍,沒打中動脈
The man will be fine.
人沒大事
Listen, I have to ask--
聽著,我必須問一句
and I understand if you can't say, but, uh...
你要是不方便說,我也理解,不過...
What?
怎么了
Is there something going on I should know about?
有什么動向能跟我透露下嗎
Wh-What do you mean, in D.C.?
什么意思,你指華府嗎
No, there.
不,你那里
With the Pakistanis.
巴方那邊
Not that I know of. Why?
我沒聽說,怎么了
I'm not sure.
我不確定
They're shopping for my replacement.
他們在物色人選取代我
Obviously no one tells me anything anymore, but, um...
很顯然,現在也沒人給我通風報信了
there have been meetings at the White House,
但白宮和國安委
National Security Council.
會開個不停
Something's up.
肯定有事
So you haven't heard.
這么說你那邊也沒消息
Well, I guess no one tells me anything either.
估計也沒人再給我通風報信了
You'll let me know if you hear something though.
你要是聽到什么風聲就通知我
Yeah.
好的
And if you hear anything about Quinn...
你要是有奎恩的消息...
Don't worry.
放心
I'll let you know.
我會通知你
Hey, did you see who left this for me?
你見到是誰把它留給我的嗎
No.
沒有
Hello?
有人嗎
Hey, hey. It's okay.
沒事,沒事
Uh, you don't need to be afraid.
別害怕
What is this?
這是什么
It's... what it looks like. Could you close the door?
如你所見,能把門關上嗎
Please?
拜托
That's Aayan.
那是阿亞安
With Haissam Haqqani. Do-do you know who that is?
還有海賽姆·哈卡尼,你知道他是誰嗎
His uncle.
他叔叔
Yeah.
His uncle killed him?
他叔叔殺了他
That's what you want me to believe?
你是想讓我相信這個嗎
It's true. I'm sorry.
這是事實,我很抱歉
How do I know this is real?
你憑什么讓我相信這是真的
There's a video. That's just one frame from it,
這里有視頻,你手上的只是截圖而已
but you can see the whole thing if you want.
你想的話可以看整個視頻
I truly am sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
Who are you?
你是誰
Haqqani killed a lot of my friends, too.
哈卡尼也殺了很多我的朋友
Why are you showing this to me?
你為什么要給我看這個
Because Haqqani can't be allowed to get away with this.
因為哈卡尼應該為這些罪行受到懲罰
He's here in Islamabad,
他現在就在伊斯蘭堡
and-and I can make him pay, but I need your help.
我可以讓他付出代價,但我需要你幫忙
Now what?
又怎么了
Can we talk inside?
我們能進去談嗎
We have nothing to talk about.
我們沒什么好談的
Okay.
好吧
You work at the German embassy.
你在德國大使館工作
Planning coordinator at the NATO desk.
是北約的計劃協調員
I'm assuming you've told them about your involvement
我猜你還沒有告訴他們你參與了
with an off-book assassination plot.
一起非正式的刺殺行動
You understand that this is suicide, what he's doing.
你知道他現在所做的事是在自尋死路吧
Not according to him.
他可不是這樣說的
Fine. So-so what's the plan?
好吧,那他的計劃是什么
Does he have support on the ground?
他有地面支援嗎
Does he have an extraction team that I don't know about?
還是他有一支我不知道的接應隊伍
Or... are you it?
或者... 你就是
You and your Volkswagen?
你和你的大眾車
You're so worried about him, why don't you help?
你這么擔心他,為什么不幫他
A month ago, he wanted out.
一個月前,他想退出
He was done with the agency, all of it.
他已經想和中情局一刀兩斷了
And six months ago.
六個月前他也說過
And a year. And two years.
還有一年前,兩年前
Christmas of 2008, we drank the bar of a small hotel
2008年圣誕,在哥本哈根一個小旅館的酒吧
in Copenhagen completely dry,
我們兩個喝得爛醉
just the two of us, toasting his retirement.
就我們兩個人,慶祝他退休
He will never get out.
他永遠都不會離開
But every so often, it makes him feel better to say he will.
但時不時說一次,讓他感覺好些
And then he goes back to doing what he does best.
然后他又回頭做他最擅長的事
So please.
所以拜托了
How's he gonna do it?
他到底要怎么做
He didn't say.
他沒有說
Right. You know everything but that.
你什么都知道就是不知道這個
That's for me.
是找我的
What are these? Jesus Christ.
這是什么,老天啊
You broke into my car. Yeah, you want to explain
你敢搜我的車,對,解釋一下
empty boxes of nine-volt batteries and these?
那些九伏電池空盒子和這玩意
I'm an official of the German diplomatic mission...
我是德國外交事務官員
They smell of almonds. That's C-4.
聞起來有杏仁味,是C4炸藥
You helped him build a fucking bomb.
你他媽幫他造了個炸彈
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
You're lying.
你在撒謊
You know, he thought you'd have more faith in him than this.
他以為你不會對他如此沒有信心
Now please get the fuck out
請你馬上從我家滾出去
of my apartment before I call my security team.
不然我就叫我自己的安保隊伍了
It's the drone footage.
是無人機的視頻
What drone footage?
什么無人機視頻
Of Haqqani
是哈卡尼
killing Aayan. It's been leaked, on the Internet.
殺阿亞安的視頻,被泄露到網上了
By who?
誰泄露的
Uh, hold on a second.
等一下
What's that say?
這些話是什么意思
Max, what's going on?
麥克斯,怎么回事
I'm gonna put you on speaker.
我開免提了
They're calling Haqqani
他們說哈卡尼是
a state-sponsored murderer of innocent Pakistanis.
由政府支持,濫殺巴基斯坦平民的兇手
They're demanding justice.
他們要求討回公道
Who is?
誰在要求
It was posted from the medical school where Aayan was enrolled.
是從阿亞安以前上學的醫學院發布的
It's not medical students.
不是醫學院學生
It's Quinn.
是奎恩
What?
什么
He's trying to flush Haqqani out.
他想把哈卡尼引出來
Why?
為什么
Because he can't get in.
因為他進不去
Uh, there's-there's a call to action
他們呼吁
for a demonstration where they say Haqqani is.
到哈卡尼所在之處示威游行
Where?
哪里
16 Shahrah-e-Faisal.
沙拉伊費薩爾路十六號
As I understand it, student protesters
據我所知,學生抗議者
are already moving into the area.
已經開始在該區域示威
And we're sending in
我們已經派
counter-demonstrators to get rid of them.
反示威者來驅散他們
So our mission is what?
那我們的任務是什么
Establish a presence but hang back. The last thing we want
去現場但不行動,我們最不希望看到的
is for this to look like a government crackdown.
就是把事情弄成政府鎮壓游行
Let our pro-Haqqani demonstrators do what they can
先讓哈卡尼支持者出面
to clear the area first.
看能不能清場
Then mop up, if necessary.
如果不能,你們再上
I assume we're moving him to a safer location.
我覺得我們應該把他轉移到更安全的地方
As soon as the area is secure.
區域安全后就轉移
Any more questions?
還有問題嗎
Good.
很好
Before you leave, the CIA man, he's still at large?
還有,中情局的那個人,還沒抓到嗎
We'll get him.
我們會抓到他的
If anything happens to Haqqani,
如果哈卡尼有什么不測
I'll hold you personally responsible.
責任全在你一人頭上
I've got 300 men in uniform and another 50 in plainclothes.
我派了300個警察和50個便衣
I'm not taking any chances.
確保萬無一失
Haqqani! Haqqani!
哈卡尼,哈卡尼
Shit. How far out are we?
該死的,我們還有多遠
Four blocks.
四個街區
I'm gonna get out here.
我就在這里下車
You murderers! Traitors!
你們這些殺人犯,叛徒
Time to go.
該走了
You murderers! Terrorists! We have to go!
殺人犯,恐怖分子,我們得走了
Traitors! Traitors! Okay, let's go now!
叛徒,叛徒,行了,快走
Let's go!
快走
Let's go! Rahim!
走吧,拉希姆
Kiran, go!
基蘭,走
Haqqani! Haqqani! Haqqani!
哈卡尼,哈卡尼,哈卡尼
What the fuck are you doing?
你他媽在干什么
You can't do this.
你不能這么做
Get away from there!
快離開那里
Bomb goes off, they'll know it's you.
炸彈爆炸,他們知道是你干的
Move the fuck away.
快他媽離開
Look around you.
看看你周圍
There's 300 soldiers.
有300個士兵
You're completely surrounded.
你被完全包圍了
You'll never get away; there is no escape.
你逃不掉的,沒辦法逃走
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
You have no fucking right.
你他媽憑什么這么說
Do you hear me? I can't lose you, Quinn.
聽到了嗎,我不能失去你,奎恩
Goddamn you, Carrie.
你不得好死,卡莉
Haqqani! Haqqani! Haqqani!
哈卡尼,哈卡尼,哈卡尼
What the fuck?! No, no!
操他媽的,別,別
No. Look.
別,你看
Look who's in the car, Carrie.
你看車里是誰,卡莉
With Haqqani.
和哈卡尼在一起的人

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
convinced [kən'vinst]

想一想再看

adj. 信服的

 
plot [plɔt]

想一想再看

n. 陰謀,情節,圖,(小塊)土地,
v. 繪

 
escape [is'keip]

想一想再看

v. 逃跑,逃脫,避開
n. 逃跑,逃脫,(逃

 
stroke [strəuk]

想一想再看

n. 筆畫,擊打,一筆(畫)連續的動作,中風,

聯想記憶
involvement [in'vɔlvmənt]

想一想再看

n. 包含,纏繞,混亂,復雜的情況

 
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩獵,爭取
vt. 追捕,狩獵

聯想記憶
memorial [mi'mɔ:riəl]

想一想再看

adj. 紀念的,追悼的
n. 紀念碑(堂),

 
flush [flʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 奔流,發紅,沖洗,迅速流過
n. 臉紅,

聯想記憶
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
protocol ['prəutəkɔl]

想一想再看

n. 規章制度,草案,協議,外交禮儀

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 林子祥电影| 朱敏荷《豺狼来了》| 快手快枪快手演员表| 安多卫视直播在线观看| 狗年电影| 我的学生妈妈| 爱 死亡和机器人| av电影网| 最佳李纯信| 袁雨萱| 对你上头了| 成龙版杨家将电影免费播放| 一千零一夜凯瑟林| 《猫女的诅咒》美国电影| 黄色网址视频| 高等学校毕业生登记表自我鉴定怎么写| 践行者| 生日特效动图| 赵汉善| 春闺梦里人演员表| 迎宾进行曲| 汤唯完整版| 人世间豆瓣| 烽火流金电视剧免费观看| 茶馆剧本完整版| 通天长老电影在线观看完整版| 《无人生还》电影在线观看| 勇者义彦| 抖音下截| 学生会长的忠告| 神迹电影| 丰满美女| 爱欲1990未删减版播放| 北京卫视节目单全天| 杨少华简历个人资料简介| 苏西| 我的宇宙| 民国奇探2出来了吗| 报团云南旅游价格| 104房间| 未来警察|