日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 緋聞女孩 > 緋聞女孩第三季 > 正文

緋聞女孩第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第21集:威爾和魯弗斯關系緊張

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Gossip Girl here—

"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
I made the biggest mistake of my life walking out on you.
離開了你們是我人生中最大的錯誤
I promise to make it up to you,
我保證會盡我所能去補償你們
because I love you.
因為我愛你們
You told me you were selling me oxy,
你說賣給我的是催產素
but those pills were antibiotics.
但其實那些是抗生素
Dad. Look, I can explain.
爸爸,聽我解釋
Get your things and come with me.
收拾東西跟我來
We're going home, to Brooklyn.
我們要回家,回到布魯克林
If Dr. Van Der Woodsen loves your mother
如果范德?伍德森醫生
as much as he said he did,
真像他說的那樣,愛你媽媽的話
then maybe there's something
那么你媽媽也應該要知道
she should know about Rufus.
一些關于魯弗斯的事情
I want to talk to you about Lily.
我想跟你聊一下莉莉的事
Obviously, I'm not a doctor,
很顯然,我不是醫生
but there's something weird about her medicine.
但是她服的藥有點奇怪
Name's cameron.
我叫卡梅隆
Blair.
布萊爾
Do you want to make that guy who showed up jealous or what?
你想讓那個家伙吃醋什么的嗎
I'm game if you are. -I'm game. -
我可以隨時入戲,我加入
New day, new designer.
嶄新的一天,全新的裝束
Whether it's love or war you're outfitting for,
不管打扮是為了愛情還是戰場
thank god for friends and fashion.
至少還有朋友和時尚會在你身邊
That one looks good.
這件不錯
Chuck and I played "Wuthering heights" in it.
恰克和我角色扮演《呼嘯山莊》時穿過它
I mean, who starts a courtship during the day anyway?
現在還有誰一大早就去約會的
Humans who venture out in light and aren't named "Bass."
那些具有創新精神,而且不姓"拜斯"的人
Serena, I have to tell you something.
瑟琳娜,我得實話告訴你
What's wrong?
怎么了
I've never been on a date.
我從來沒有約會過
What about Chuck? And Nate?
恰克和內特不算嗎
And Chuck. And then Nate again.
然后是恰克,再是內特
No, I mean on a real date,
不,我指真正的約會
with someone I didn't know already
和那些我不熟識
or who was a british lord masquerading as a college student.
或者喬裝成大學生的英國紳士
B., obviously, Cameron liked you B
顯然卡梅隆在閣樓派對時
when he met you at the loft party.
就喜歡上你了
Just be yourself and have fun.
放輕松,自然點,開心就好
And try the Marc Jacobs.
試試馬克?雅各布斯(美國高端設計師)的衣服
I have to go. What's going on?
我要走了,這是怎么了
You haven't lusted after a Louboutin all morning.
一早上你就看了一眼魯布托鞋,興致蕩然無存
I just have to get home.
我只是必須得回家了
Is it Lily?
是因為莉莉嗎
I think Rufus cheated on her.
我想魯弗斯有外遇了
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry.
天吶,我很遺憾
I didn't know they even had groupies that old.
沒想到魯弗斯這把年紀了還有追求者
They met at the rooftop garden committee.
他們是在屋頂花園協會認識的
Well, how is your mom taking it?
你媽媽什么反應
She doesn't know. I told my dad,
她還不知道,我告訴我爸爸了
and he thought it would be best if we waited to tell her.
他說還是暫時不要告訴她比較好
Stress isn't good for her condition.
她現在受不了刺激
Well, is there anything I can do?
我能幫你什么嗎
Dorota's family has polish mob connections.
多洛塔家和波蘭爆民有來往
No. Thank you, though.
不用了,謝謝你的好意
I'm just hoping Rufus will stay away until she gets stronger.
我希望魯弗斯在媽媽好起來之前離她遠點
And, B., I don't know
還有B提醒你
If handcuffs are a good idea for a first date.
第一次約會就用手銬可不是個好主意
It's a good thing you're not a drug dealer anymore.
還好你現在不是毒販子了
That girl you sold Lily's fake oxy to
那個買了莉莉假催產素的女孩
wanted double what she paid just to give me the bottle back.
要我付雙倍的錢才肯把瓶子給我
So what'd you find out?
那你查到什么了嗎
My personal pharmacist is looking into it.
我的私人藥劑師正在查
Do you trust him to know If they're bad for Lily?
如果他說這些藥對莉莉有害,可信嗎
He appreciates a fine pharmaceutical.
他可是個很有職業道德的藥劑師
And why are you whispering?
還有,你說話干嘛那么小聲
If it's a seduction technique, don't bother.
如果你想勾引我就免了
Ew. You wish.
想得美
No, I-I'm--I'm grounded again. Shocker, I know.
我又被禁足了,很吃驚是吧
But I'm--I'm not supposed to use the phone.
但是我不應該打電話的
Fine. Well, I'll let you know
好吧,一有關于那些抗生素的消息
when I hear something about the antibiotics.
我就會通知你的
Okay. Cool.
好的
You give someone something?
你給別人什么了嗎
Hmm. Only hours and hours of enjoyment.
只有無盡的快感
Thank you for that visual.
可以想象
Look, I'm gonna go see Serena.
我要去找瑟琳娜了
Does this mean she's finally out from under her father's spell?
這么說她總算是從老爸的陰霾中走出來咯
No, Serena's in a good place. I mean, after palm beach,
瑟琳娜現在很好,自從棕櫚灘事件之后
she stopped running away or keeping secrets.
她一直沒有逃避現實或者保守秘密
I'm glad.
那很好
Oh, um, say hello to Blair for me.
對了,記得帶我向布萊爾問好
I hope she has a great day.
我祝她今天心情愉快
Okay, do not do anything to mess with her date, please.
拜托你別去攪和她的約會
Her date?
約會
With whom?
和誰
You serious?
別開玩笑了
You have all your spies, and you had to get it out of me?
你有那么多眼線,還要我告訴你嗎
Come on. You finally stopped defiling the pool table
拜托,你這么大費周章地
with the entire cast of cirque du soleil.
幫她安頓好這些
You got Blair into Columbia.
你讓布萊爾進了哥倫比亞大學
Why not let things end on a good note?
為什么不能讓事情順其自然呢
Look, I need to take this. And don't worry.
我必須接這個電話,別替我操心了
I have more important concerns
除了布萊爾的社交問題
than Blair's social life.
我還有更重要的事要辦
Hey. So what can you tell me about the pills?
那些藥片的事查得怎樣了
We went over this. The only exception is schoolwork.
再說一遍,只有學業問題才能打電話
Chuck Bass is not giving you your homework assignments.
恰克?拜斯可不會給你布置家庭作業
What? Dad, you can't take it. I didn't even do anything wrong.
爸爸,你憑什么拿走,我沒有做錯什么
Well, it's nice to know I can spend my last night with Vanessa
昨天和瓦內薩呆了一晚,回來就發現
and come home to my family, fighting like they still live here.
大家又回到家里和以前一樣開始爭吵了
Don't know if you've heard, but your sister's a drug dealer.
不知道你聽說沒,你妹妹是個毒販子
Was. Past tense. And you already grounded me for it.
曾經是,而且你已經把我禁足了
Wait. Grounded to the loft?
等等,在這里禁足嗎
Lily said she needed some time,
莉莉說她需要些時間
so it was easier to bring Jenny here.
所以帶珍妮來這里更方便
And Jenny would much rather be here anyway.
反正我也更喜歡呆在這里
And Jenny's dad thinks it's time for her to stop arguing
還有我覺得她該閉嘴
and go do her homework.
去做她的作業
And talking about yourselves like you're not here is helping how?
這么看來你們不在場還是件好事咯
You know, I can't do my homework without my books.
沒有課本我做不了作業
I'll go to Lily's and bring them back for you.
我去莉莉家把課本拿來
Come with me?
和我一起去嗎
Sure.
當然
Yeah, because Dan loves being in the middle of these things.
因為丹喜歡做中間黨
Special delivery.
特殊快遞服務
You know, I'm getting awfully spoiled having a doctor in the house.
家里有個醫生真快把我寵壞了
Although I am looking forward to drinking my apple juice straight.
雖然我正想把蘋果汁一飲而盡
I'm surprised you can even stand the smell of that stuff
我很意外,在你懷上瑟琳娜之后
after being pregnant with Serena.
還能忍受這股味道
You're right.
沒錯
I did drink an awful lot of it during those months, didn't I?
那幾個月我的確喝了好多,是吧
And not just apple juice,
蘋果汁還不夠,
that green apple juice from that place down in the village.
還非要小村莊那里賣的青蘋果汁
What was it called again?
叫什么名字來著
I used to make you go all the way downtown to get it for me.
我以前讓你走街串巷地為我去買
You didn't make me. I'd go down there right now
不是你讓我去的,即使你現在仍然愛喝
if the juice craze wasn't over.
我也會立馬跑去買的
About that speech...
關于那個演講
D...don't...don't even say it.
別,別提了
I'm sorry. I just got caught up in the moment,
抱歉,我當時情緒一上來
and it came out all wrong.
就說出了那些不恰當的話
I was hoping that's what had happened.
我希望你說的那些都是真心話
And I'm...I'm just so thrilled to get to know the kids.
我很激動能夠去了解孩子們
You've just done such an amazing job, Lily.
你真是太了不起了,莉莉
Really. You know, you...you and Rufus.
真的,你和魯弗斯
Thank you.
謝謝你們
I honestly don't know
我真的不知道
how we'd be getting through all of this without you.
沒有你在身邊,我們是怎么挺過來的
Oh, which reminds me...
噢,說起
those homeopathic remedies are clogging up my humidifier.
那些順勢療法,把我的加濕器堵住了
Want to check it out?
想查查原因嗎
Yeah.
Hello?
You didn't answer your cell.
你沒有接手機
You mean my dad didn't. He took it.
是我爸爸沒接,他把我手機拿走了
Lily's pills are ivermectin.
莉莉的藥是伊維菌素
They're great at battling parasites
這種藥對治療寄生蟲
and african river blindness,
以及非洲河盲病非常有效
but lymphoma, not so much.
但是對淋巴癌效果不明顯
Well, is it dangerous?
呃,有危害嗎
I mean, does she know what she's taking?
她知道自己在吃的是什么嗎
What we need to find out is who prescribed them and when.
我們要弄明白是誰,在什么時候開的藥方
I wish I didn't rip the label off the bottle.
真希望我沒有把瓶子上的標簽
I don't remember what it said.
我記不得上面寫了什么
The date and the drug store were still legible,
日期和藥店還是可以認清的
which was enough to track down the prescribing doctor.
這足以讓我們查到開藥的醫生
Luckily, pharmacists don't make enough to turn down bribes.
慶幸的是,藥劑師抵擋不了賄賂的誘惑
Okay, so what's next?
好,那接下來呢
The mission requires an expert,
這次任務需要一名高手
someone highly trained
在敲詐情報方面
in the art of extorting information.
訓練有素的高手
You're not seriously gonna use this to try to get back with blair.
你不會真的想借此挽回布萊爾吧
My priority is the truth.
我的首要任務是查明真相
If she's the one who can expose it...
如果她能揭發真相
Then you'll take advantage of that to make sure she doesn't move on.
那你就不惜借此來使她忘不了你
All right, I get it.
好吧,我懂了
Let's just hope she's willing to make herself available.
但愿她會幫忙
Meet me at the Waldorfs'.
在霍道夫家見吧
But wait. I'm...
等等,我被
grounded.
禁足了
hey, Lil?
莉莉
Rufus, I didn't know you were coming over.
魯弗斯,我不知道你要過來
Yeah, we're just picking up Jenny's schoolbooks.
是的,我們過來拿珍妮的課本
They're in her old room.
在她以前的房間里
I thought my mom told you she needed some time.
我想我媽媽告訴過你,她需要一些時間
I just want to check in and make sure we're still on
我只是過來確認一下
for that friends of the library thing tonight.
今晚我們還會去那個朋友的圖書慈善會
I'm sorry, but if she wanted to talk to you,
抱歉,但如果她想和你說的話
then she would call you back.
她就會給你回電話
You should leave.
你該走了
Serena, does she have a problem seeing me or is it you?
瑟琳娜,是她不想見我,還是你不想
Holland told me what happened.
霍蘭德告訴我了
About the sublet? I told you already.
關于轉租的事嗎,我已經跟你說了
I didn't want your dad living in the same building.
我不希望你爸爸和我們住在同一屋檐下
You know it's not about that.
你知道不是因為這件事
Rufus. What's going on?
魯弗斯,怎么了
I honestly don't know.
我真的不明白
Um, Serena, what did holland tell you?
瑟琳娜,霍蘭德和你說什么了
Why don't you just leave?
你為什么不直接回去
You know what? Why don't we call Holland...
知道嗎,不如我們打給霍蘭德
and have her tell us herself?
讓她自己說
I don't know what you want me to say.
我不知道你們想讓我說什么
Well, Serena's under the impression
瑟琳娜以為
that you know something about something I did.
你知道一些我做過的事情
I shouldn't be here.
我不該來這里
Come on. I have nothing to hide from my family.
說吧,我對家人從不隱瞞
Just tell them the truth.
和他們說實話
Rufus and I slept together.
魯弗斯和我發生過關系
Talk about love thy neighbor.
說到愛上你的鄰居
what? I'm sorry.
什么,你說什么,我很抱歉
Next time, Rufus
下一次,魯弗斯
choose one who knows how to keep a secret.
選個知道如何保守秘密的鄰居
This is absurd.
無稽之談
Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't want you to find out like this.
媽媽很抱歉,我不想讓你這么發現的
Serena, this is not your fault.
瑟琳娜,不是你的錯
Lily, why don't you head upstairs, let me handle this?
莉莉,不如你上樓去,我來處理
Thank you, William. I'm gonna take you up on that.
謝謝你,威廉,交給你全權負責了
Lily.
莉莉
Rufus.
魯弗斯
Dad.
爸爸
I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone.
我很抱歉,我并不想傷害任何人
But it's probaly best now that the truth is out.
但也許真相大白對大家都好
Expect this isn't the truth. Why would you say that?
但這不是真相,你為什么那么說
Come on, Eric. We don't need to hear this.
走吧,艾瑞克,我們不用聽這些
Rufus, you can't expect me to stand here
魯弗斯,你別期望我會站在這兒
and lie to their faces.
當著他們的面撒謊
You just did.
你已經撒謊了
You asked me to come up here.
是你叫我來的
You had to know it was going to happen.
你該想到后果
Excuse me. Holland, right?
打攪一下,是霍蘭德吧
This kind of stress is not good for Lily.
莉莉受不了這種刺激
Please tell her I'm sorry, again.
替我再次向她道歉
There's nothing to be sorry about. Nothing happened.
沒什么好抱歉的,什么事都沒發生
I think you should leave,too, Rufus.
魯弗斯,我想你也該走了
You'd love that, wouldn't you?
你是幸災樂禍,對吧
The only place I'm going is to see my wife.
我哪兒也不去,就待在我妻子身邊
What'd I miss?
發生了什么事
Lily, I'm sorry.
莉莉,我很抱歉
I had no idea she was an insane person.
我沒想到她是個瘋子
Look, I don't want to discuss this with you.
我不想和你討論這些
Wait. You actually believe her?
等等,你相信她說的嗎
What does she have to gain,
否則找上門來,在全家人面前
standing here, humiliating herself in front of our family?
丟盡臉面,這對她有什么好處
I don't know what the hell's going on.
我不知道到底是怎么回事兒
I just know she's lying.
我只知道她在說謊
Yeah,well, it'd be a lot easier to believe
如果你的圍巾沒有忘在她家的話
if you hadn't left your scarf in her apartment.
我會更相信你說的
We went over this.
我以為咱們談好了
I told you, nothing happened that night.
我告訴過你,那晚什么也沒發生
Rufus, you, of all people,
魯弗斯,你和大家
could understand why I might have a doubt.
都明白我為什么會懷疑
You didn't talk to me for weeks after you found
你發現威廉的那封信之后
that letter from William. Lily,
和我冷戰了幾個星期,莉莉
maybe you would do that, but I wouldn't,
或許你會那么做,但我不會
and I didn't.
我沒有和你冷戰
When you're ready to hear that and talk about it,
你能聽我解釋的時候,我們再談
give me a call.
想好給我電話
So... crazy day at the Van Der Woodsens', huh?
范德?伍德森家戲劇化的一天
I just wanted to keep Rufus away
媽媽身體好起來前
until my mom got stronger.
我不想讓魯弗斯接近她
Well, you don't really think he did this, do you?
你不會相信那女人說的吧
Why would Holland lie about it?
霍蘭德為什么要說這種謊話
I don't know. I don't even know who she is.
我不知道,我壓根就不認識她
But I do know Rufus. I mean, he took me in
但我了解魯弗斯,他在我被
when my dad left us with nothing.
爸爸拋棄時給我們溫暖
He's a good guy.
他是個好人
They all are, until they aren't anymore.
他們都是好人,可現在不是了
I'm just trying to protect my mom.
我只是在保護媽媽
I get it, okay? But just give him a chance.
我明白,但是,給他個機會吧
He gave you one when you bailed on Brown.
你決定不去布朗大學時他也原諒了你
Are you really taking his side right now?
你現在跟他一伙了嗎
I'm not taking sides.
不,我哪伙都不是
We're just talking about it.
我只是在就事論事
Well, maybe that's not such a good idea.
也許那不是個好主意
I have to go be with my family.
我要去陪家人了
I still don't see why we need Blair for this.
我還是不懂,為什么要來找布萊爾
I mean, don't you read "Gossip Girl"?
你沒看"八卦天后"上寫的嗎
Extortion's what I do all day.
勒索這事兒可是我的專長
This is more than headbands and high school.
這事可比高中女生的小幫派麻煩多了
The two of you here together? Please tell me
你們兩個怎么會一起來這兒
there's an explanation that doesn't involve the apocalypse.
別告訴我是因為世界末日到了
We come in peace and with a purpose.
我們相安無事,有事找你
Something's going on with Lily's medication.
莉莉的藥有問題
We need your mind game mastery to find out what.
我們想借你那聰慧的腦瓜一用
Who are you, House?
你以為自己是豪斯醫生嗎
I'm sure Dr. Van Der Woodsen knows what he's doing.
我相信范德?伍德森醫生清楚自己在干嘛
It's not Van Der Woodsen. It's a psychiatrist.
不是范德?伍德森,而是精神科醫生
I have an address. It's weird, right?
我有地址,很怪,是吧
Lily so does not seem like she's in therapy.
莉莉不像是在接受治療
And you so should be.
該看病的是你吧
But as much as I admire the attempt to lure me back
雖然我欣賞這種以探究秘密的方式
with subversive sleuthing,
將我誘回身邊的做法
and appreciative as I am of your help with Columbia,
也感激你幫我申請到哥倫比亞大學
The answer's no.
但恕難從命
Blair, I need to find out
布萊爾,我要查出
why someone doesn't want Lily getting better.
為什么有人不想讓莉莉康復
A heartfelt plea as well.
說得多么誠懇啊
And much more effective than a fatwa.
比宗教教義都好聽
But you obviously already know that I have a date today.
但你一定知道我今天有個約會
And nothing you can dangle will make me miss it.
你如何糾纏都不能阻止我
Next time,
下次
don't bring Jenny Humphrey.
別和珍妮?漢弗瑞在我面前出雙入對
I'm sorry you had to find out about Rufus like that.
抱歉讓你看到魯弗斯的這一面
I know you two have become close.
我知道你們關系很好
You know I'm only concerned with how you're doing.
我只在乎你的感受
I'm not sure. Is that too honest?
我心里很亂,會不會太直白了
No. No, it makes sense.
不不,這很正常
Well, you know, after five marriages,
有過五次婚史
the last thing I want to do is
我最不愿做的事
put you and Serena through another divorce.
就是讓你和瑟琳娜再經歷父母離異
It might sound cold, but they do get easier.
聽起來挺傷人,但其實沒那么可怕
Rufus is different, you know?
魯弗斯不同于其他人
He's been like a father to you.
他對你來說更像一位父親
And I-I love him. But if you think he cheated on you,
我很愛他,但如果你不能容忍他的背叛
you can't stay with him because of me.
也沒必要為了我勉強維持婚姻
You have to stay with him because you still love him
你不想和他分開是因為你還愛他
and because you think you guys can work through this.
而且覺得兩人可以不計較這件事
It doesn't matter who you end up with
你和誰離婚都沒關系
as long as you're still here.
只要你還陪在我們身邊
Well, thanks for coming with me, man.
謝謝你陪我一起去
It means a lot, you getting involved.
有你加入,是一大助力
Well, hey, my dad would have done this and worse.
我爸爸干過更出格的事
All right, and no matter what Serena wants to believe,
不管瑟琳娜要相信誰
there's no way Rufus would hurt Lily like that.
魯弗斯都不能這么傷害莉莉
Does Serena know you're doing this?
瑟琳娜知道你要這么做嗎
Well, I was thinking we'd see what we find out
我想在我們查明真相之前
before I tell her. You're on dangerous ground there.
先不要告訴她,老兄,你這是在冒險
but the only way to clean up this mess, for everyone,
但是要解決這件事,又不傷害任何人
is to find out the truth. Yeah, well,
唯一的辦法就是找出真相,沒錯
I-I know. That's why we need the help of an expert.
我知道,所以我們才要找專家幫忙
Philosophy of war?
戰爭哲學
I'm finally home.
終于找對了
Nate? Humphrey?
內特,漢弗瑞
Please don't tell me
別告訴我,我媽媽
my mother rehired you as a cater waiter.
又雇你們來當餐邊服務生了
I'm Dan.
你好,我叫丹
Cameron. Hey, Nate. Great game last week.
卡梅隆,內特,昨天你比賽打得真不錯
Thanks. Sorry to interrupt.
謝謝,實在不好意思,打擾一下
We just need Blair's help with something.
我們真的有些事需要布萊爾幫忙
Yes, people often drop by with their problems
是啊,無事不登三寶殿
because they know how supportive I am.
因為他們都知道,我總是樂于助人
Supportive, I.E. scheming.
是啊,你總是陰謀詭計層出不窮
Did... Chuck send you?
你們,恰克派你們來的嗎
His pill plan didn't work, so he sent Frick and Frack
他的違規藥計劃未果,就派兄弟們
to ruin my date?
來破壞我的約會
No, Blair, this is about my dad and Lily.
布萊爾,我們是為了我爸爸和莉莉的事來的
This woman Holland has accused him of... cheating.
有個叫霍蘭德的女人,說我爸跟她有一腿
Wait a minute.
等等,這女的
An artist or a hippie activist, maybe,
要是個藝術家,嬉皮士,這事也好理解
but rooftop garden committee?
但她是屋頂花園協會的
I knew that something wasn't right when Serena told me.
瑟琳娜告訴我的時候我就懷疑了
No way would another upper east sider shtup Rufus.
上東區的女人絕對不會看上魯弗斯的
My stepfather's Jewish.
我繼父是猶太人
Blair, we can't let Lily leave Rufus.
布萊爾,我們不能讓莉莉離開魯弗斯
Will you help us?
愿意幫忙嗎
Exposing scandal on the upper east side?
揭秘上東區的各式緋聞
Show me your world, Blair Waldorf.
布萊爾?霍道夫,給我展示你的本領吧
They'd be lost without me.
沒我,他們肯定搞不定
Tell me everything you know about this Holland person.
跟我說說,你們對這個霍蘭德了解多少
Trust me. I live with the Van Der Woodsens.
相信我,我跟范德?伍德森一家子住在一起
I learned how to lie.
撒謊這事沒少領教
Can I help you? We're here to see Dr. Kemble.
需要幫忙嗎,我們來找肯布爾醫生
Did you have an appointment?
請問您有事先預約嗎
Well, I work for a troubled teen hotline,
是這樣的,我在問題少年熱線工作
and I'm really worried that I said some wrong things about
之前說過一些關于藥物和抑郁的話
drugs and depression, and was hoping that Dr. Kemble could
回想起來,讓我擔心,真心希望
actually give me some advice.
肯布爾醫生能給我點建議
Of course. The doctor will be back next week.
沒問題,醫生下周就能回來
Next week... Will be fine. Thank you.
下周啊,沒問題,謝謝你
And what brings you and your mid-level entourage?
你帶這么多人來這有何貴干呢
Nothing personal.
無意冒犯
We're looking for Holland,
我們來找那個自稱
who claims she slept with Rufus.
和魯弗斯有一腿的霍蘭德
Let me guess--
讓我猜猜
Dr. Holland Kemble?
霍蘭德?肯布爾醫生
You better hope this doctor gets healed
大家最好奢望,這醫生能在有人受傷前
before someone else gets hurt.
先弄好自己這爛攤子
So what exactly am I looking for?
我到底要找什么
A bottle of pills, like the one with the oxy--
一瓶藥,有催產素字樣的那種
Hopefully, with the label on this time.
但愿這次這瓶的標簽還在
Or something else that can directly link them to Holland.
或其它能直接證明和霍蘭德有關的東西
Okay, I will rummage and report.
好的,我先找找,稍后匯報
Holland is obviously trying to poison Lily so she can
很明顯,霍蘭德想用藥毒傷莉莉
have Rufus all to herself. So shakespearean.
這樣就能將魯弗斯占為己有,太俗套了
Yeah. It's also "fatal attraction."
是啊,還充滿了致命誘惑
I just can't handle dead bunnies.
我真的搞不懂女人
Maybe I'm stating the obvious here,
也許這方法顯而易見
but shouldn't we just tell lily? Tell her what?
我們為什么不對莉莉說實話呢,說什么
"Jenny tried to sell your mislabeled meds, which somehow
珍妮想賣掉你那瓶標錯的藥
came from the woman who said she slept with your husband"?
而開那藥的女人,恰好聲稱和你老公睡過
No, we have to get to Holland first.
我們先要找到霍蘭德
She's the one who can connect all the dots,
她能把所有的線索連接起來
and then we go to Lily.
然后我們再去跟莉莉說
Holland will be at the Library Benefit tonight.
霍蘭德今天晚上會去圖書慈善會
I saw it on the calendar.
我在她的日歷上看見了
Perfect. Public humiliation always helps
很好,想要引得某人點頭認罪
when trying to elicit a confession.
當眾羞辱總是很有幫助
We don't expect you to keep up.
我們不太贊同你的觀點
It's beyond basic rugby strategy.
這辦法有點出格了
So hopefully, Jenny will find
我們還是希望,珍妮能找到
something we can use as leverage. Exactly, Humphrey.
我們可以利用的"籌碼"沒錯,漢弗瑞
Glad to have you aboard this time.
真高興這回你和我在一邊
All right. Rendezvous at my place.
很好,回頭在我那碰面
Dress is black-tie. I'll have tickets.
統一都系黑領帶,我去搞入場券
you guys do this kind of thing a lot?
這種事你們老干嗎
Oh, yeah. A lot more than you'd think.
是啊,比你想的多多了
Last year, Georgina pretended to be this rich Canadian
去年喬治娜背棄自己信仰的上帝
to get poppy, but things got all messed up
假裝自己是有錢人
when she turned her back on Jesus.
想弄點毒品,但她搞砸了
Yeah, but Dan doesn't normally participate.
但一般丹不參與的
So that's your sorry-your-husband-
所以,你打算送個榨汁機
was-cheating-on-you present-- a juicer?
安慰莉莉老公出軌這事
Trust me. It'll make your mother smile.
相信我,你媽媽看見一定會很高興的
Sometimes I wish she would have
有時我真希望,她能允許
let you take us away from here when you wanted to.
你可以隨時帶我們離開這
Tibet sounds pretty good right now.
西藏現在聽起來都相當不錯
Only if you don't get typhoid.
但愿你不會凍死
Besides, wherever you run, things still happen.
可是,不管躲到哪里,該發生的總要發生
All you can do is try to learn from them.
你能做的就是盡力吸取經驗
Well, as awful as it's been,
情況像現在這么糟糕
maybe mom needed this
也許媽媽應該借機認清
to see that she wasn't with the right man.
她不該和魯弗斯在一起
I'm not gonna take advantage of the situation
我不會趁人之危
to try to get closer to your mother.
接近你媽媽
Well, you have been there throughout her entire sickness.
可是她生病,也是你一直陪在身邊
And this whole thing with Rufus could have happened
而魯弗斯這事也許真的發生過
so that you could finally stop hiding how you really feel.
你也就不用再隱藏自己的真實感受
I feel happy to be out shopping with my daughter,
能跟女兒一起出去購物
and to be able to spend some time
和心愛的家人在一起
with the people that I love. Including mom.
我就很高興了,你愛的人包括媽媽
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Good-bye.
回見
Why don't you do something tonight to cheer her up?
不如你今晚做點什么,讓她高興高興
There's the library benefit. You could invite her.
有個圖書慈善會,你可以請她同去
Only if you come, too.
除非你也一起去
What are you doing here? No pills to steal in Brooklyn?
你來這干嘛,布魯克林沒藥偷了
I actually came by to get a dress.
我只是過來拿件衣服
If you haven't destroyed them all already.
但愿你還沒把那堆衣服糟蹋了
I have no interest in your wannabe want not be.
我對你到底想干嘛沒興趣
As I'm sure you saw, your stuff is by the front.
你應該看到了,你的東西都在前面放著
And last time I checked, dresses weren't in the kitchen
我上次回家時,在廚房里,我媽藥邊上
near my mom's medicine.
也沒看到你的衣服
Do you even know what your dad's prescribing her?
你到底清不清楚你爸給她開的是什么處方
Probably something with high street value
大概是黑市上的高端產品吧
or you wouldn't be interested.
否則你也不會如此感興趣
If you could just stop hating me for, like, one second,
你要是能試著不討厭我,哪怕一秒針
you'd actually see I was trying to help your family.
你就能明白,我其實是想挽救你的家庭
Yeah, yeah. You and your dad have done wonderful things
是啊是啊,你和你爸對我們范德?伍德森家
for us Van Der Woodsens.
真是做了不少好事
Like it's been such a banner year for the Humphreys?
所以還要給我們漢弗瑞家掛個錦旗嗎
I would give it all back-- the clothes, the parties,
我愿意用所有衣服,派對
the limo rides--just for one day that felt normal.
豪華轎車,來換一天平常日子
Then why are you still here?
那你還待在這兒干嘛
You're right.
沒錯
Nothing would make me happier
沒什么能比搬回到布魯克林
than to go back to Brooklyn forever.
更讓我開心的事了
Was that Jenny leaving?
剛才離開的那是珍妮嗎
Were you two fighting over rufus?
你倆因為魯弗斯在吵架嗎
I don't want you kids in the middle.
我不想讓你們這些孩子夾在中間
That was just Jenny.
那只是珍妮
You know her-- all angst, all the time.
你也知道她,總是有那么多煩惱
oh, god.
天啊
You okay? Do you want me to call dad?
你沒事吧,需要我給爸爸打電話嗎
No, I'm fine. I'm fine physically.
不用,我很好,我身體沒事
Sitting around here is only gonna make you worse.
在這里悶著只會讓你心情更糟
Dad invited us to the library benefit tonight.
爸爸邀請我們今晚參加圖書慈善會
Why don't we go with him?
我們何不跟他一起去呢
Oh, my god. A juicer?
天啊,這是榨汁機嗎
Don't tell me...
可別告訴我這是
A night out with your father is exactly
跟你爸爸出去一晚
what the doctor ordered.
正是醫生所囑咐的
I'm sorry your new beau had to abandon our mission.
你的情郎得舍棄我們的任務,真遺憾
Oh, he had a dinner with his rugby team.
他正巧跟橄欖球隊有飯局
How homoerotic.
真是曖昧啊
You know how I love that.
你知道我很享受他那樣
We have plans to continue our date later.
我們已經安排好接下來的約會了
So are you all ready to make the fat lady sing?
你準備好讓胖夫人唱歌了嗎
I'll settle for making the lying doctor lady confess.
我準備好讓撒謊的女醫生招供了
Oh, here's nancy drew now. Did you get our proof?
噢,神探南茜來了,你拿到證據了嗎
Come on, Jenny.
說吧,珍妮
The future of our family is riding on your sleuthing.
咱家的未來都指望在你身上了
I'm sorry. I looked everywhere, but there was nothing.
對不起,我找遍了各個角落都沒找到
All right, what now?
好吧,下一步呢
If we don't have evidence,
如果我們沒有證據
she has no reason to tell us anything.
就不可能撬開她的嘴
Well, luckily,Like every great general,
不過所幸,我像所有戰略家一樣
I have contingency plans.
準備了后備方案
Archibald,
阿齊布爾德
it's time to make use of those family connections.
是時候讓家族脈絡發揮作用了
Watch out, lonely boy.
留神點,寂寞男孩
Seems your little sister has her own ideas
看起來就你的家庭安排來說
about your family's planning.
你的小妹有她自己的想法呢
Serena is here. This complicates things.
瑟琳娜來了,她只會把事情弄復雜
We have to avoid them seeing us.
別讓他們看到我們
S. Won't be on board,
S不能參與進來
And we can't have a blonde bombshell blowing up our plan.
不能讓金發炸彈將我們的計劃毀于一旦
And the plan is we wait for Nate and Dan to arrive
計劃難道是我們在這里等內特和丹
With some A.M.A. Guy
帶幾位跟內特家族關系甚好的
who's friends with Nate's family?
美國醫藥協會成員嗎
The plan is you wait with his ticket.
計劃是你拿著這位先生的票等著
His name is dr. Tabb,
他名叫泰伯醫生
so pretend you're well-bred and be polite.
你裝成有教養,有禮貌的樣子
It'll pay off if you ever need
你如果需要在西奈山
orthopedic surgery at Mount Sinai.
做整容手術的話,計劃一定能成功
Like when you stab me in the back.
就像你在我背后捅一刀似的
Blair and I will keep our eye on Holland.
布萊爾和我會負責監視霍蘭德
Once our leverage arrives,
我們的飲料一上來
she'll either tell us the truth
她就得跟我們坦白真相
Or we tell dr. Tabb,
否則我們就通知泰伯醫生
and he revokes her license.
由他來撤銷她的執照
I need a phone, too. My dad took mine.
我還需要一部手機,我的被我爸沒收了
Don't worry, little. J.
別擔心,小J
You'll be back on park avenue in no time.
你很快就會回到上流社會的
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Playing the part. Mnh-mnh.
演好這出戲啊,沒門
Hi. Uh, mount sinai orthopedic?
喂,西奈山整形外科嗎
Please let dr. Tabb know that there's no need to wait.
請務必告知泰伯醫生,不用再等了
Uh, Nate archibald had a change of plans
內特?阿齊布爾德改主意了
and won't be coming in tonight.
他今晚不來了
Thanks.
謝謝
You know, I have to say, it's really nice to be here
我不得不說,跟一個享受這種場合的人
with someone who doesn't hate these sort of things.
來這兒真好
I have an idea.
我有個主意
I've already had it.
我不是已經有一個了嘛
Dr. Kemble, I've been dying to get ahold of you.
肯布爾醫生,久仰大名
I've wanted to get him to come to therapy for weeks.
我早就想帶他來看心理醫生了
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸爸,你在這兒干什么
Serena called me, but I was already on my way.
瑟琳娜給我打電話了,但我已經出門了
I figured if my grounded daughter goes missing,
我就知道如果我被禁足的女兒不見了
I just have to wait till the next big party
只需等到下一次大型派對
to know where to find her.
就能找出她的下落
Dad, I know you have no reason to believe me,
爸爸,我知道現在沒理由讓你相信我
but this time I'm actually trying to help you.
但這次我真的是想幫你
Jenny, is Holland here? Oh, dad.
珍妮,霍蘭德到了嗎,爸爸
What'd you say about Holland? Is she here?
你剛才提到霍蘭德嗎,她在這兒嗎
The A.M.A. Guy wasn't at the hospital,
美國醫藥協會的人不在醫院
and Blair's not picking up her phone.
布萊爾也不接電話
If Holland's here, I need to talk to her.
如果霍蘭德在,我想跟她說幾句話
I've been trying to reach her all day.
我找了她一整天了
Not a good idea.
這可不是好主意
And you don't have a ticket.
你也沒有入場券啊
Dad, you're not even dressed.
爸,你連正裝都沒穿
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I know a scheme when I see one.
只要這有陰謀,我都能準確識別
I assume Chuck and Blair are here somewhere?
想必恰克和布萊爾也在這里吧
Okay, yeah, they're looking for Holland.
好吧,是的,他們在找霍蘭德
What was I supposed to do?
我還能怎么做
I know Rufus did not do this.
我知道魯弗斯沒有做過那種事
And you won't even give him a chance.
而你連一次機會都不給他
Why should I?
為什么要給
He wouldn't give my dad a chance.
他也沒給我爸爸任何機會
Oh, so that's it?
噢,就因為這樣
Anyone who might not like your dad has to go?
討厭你爸爸的人都要靠邊站,是嗎
Nate, all I asked you to do was support me,
內特,我只希望你支持我
and instead, you went behind my back.
恰恰相反,你卻在我背后搗鬼
It's not like that.
不是這樣的
Look, I get why everyone else did this.
聽著,我明白為什么其他人會這樣做
Dan and Jenny don't want to believe that their dad cheated,
丹和珍妮不愿意相信他們的爸爸出軌
Chuck will do anything to get close to Blair,
恰克會不擇手段接近布萊爾
and Blair, as much as she wants to,
還有布萊爾, 正如她所愿
can't run away from a game.
她不會放過任何游戲的機會
But you were supposed to be on my side.
但你應該站在我這邊
As if watching Audrey Hepburn movies
就像看奧黛麗?赫本的電影
isn't manhood-shriveling enough,
毫無男子氣概
I now have to talk about my feelings?
我現在必須要說出我的感受
Those movies are the only romance I have in my life.
那些電影是我人生中僅有的浪漫故事
He loves his work more than he loves me. I'm sorry.
他愛他的工作多過愛我,抱歉
I really prefer to see couples in my office.
我更愿意在辦公室里接待問題情侶
Why don't you call and make an appointment?
不如你們先打電話預約一下
Please. Please.
拜托,就一會
He traded me to his uncle... for his hotel.
他那我做籌碼,跟他他的叔叔交換他的酒店
Traded you? For sex.
做籌碼,性交易
Please, is it any worse than you tricking me
拜托,這能比你騙我去吻一個男生
into kissing a guy just so you can give a speech?
好讓自己能上臺演講更糟嗎
That's not the same. He's kissed guys before.
這不一樣,他以前也親過男生
She slept with Jack... my uncle.
她和杰克也睡過一晚,那是我叔叔
Clearly, you both have hurt each other,
很明顯,你們都傷害過對方
and now neither of you feel safe.
而現在你們都缺乏安全感
How can we rebuild?
我們要怎么重建這段感情呢
It's going to take a lot of hard work
這要花很多的工夫
and a lot of time.
和很多時間
Are there any trust games involved?
要進行一些信任游戲嗎
I'm sorry. I really do have to go.
不好意思,我真的要失陪了
Did I hear talk of games?
我剛是聽到游戲嗎
Please, just make an appointment.
麻煩你們先預約
Just one more thing-- that man over there
還有一件事,那邊那位先生
is on the A.M.A. Disciplinary committee.
是美國醫學協會紀律委員會的委員
Last time I checked, it was illegal
之前我查過,給病人開出
to prescribe mislabeled medication,
貼錯標簽的藥物是不合法的
especially to those who aren't even your patients.
尤其是開給一些不是你收治的病人
What?
什么
You two really are sick.
你們兩個人真是有病
The person standing with him is waiting for my signal,
站在他旁邊的人一等到我的暗號
to show him I have proof of what you did to Lily Humphrey.
就交他你開給莉莉?漢弗瑞藥物的證據
Just tell us why. Are you in love with Rufus?
告訴我們原因,你愛上魯弗斯了嗎
They say psychiatrists are the craziest ones.
人們都說心理醫師本身最瘋狂
Blair? What the hell is going on?
布萊爾,發生了什么事
Would you like to tell him
你要親自解釋
or would you like Dr. Disciplinary to do it?
還是讓紀律委員先生來解釋呢
I only wrote those prescriptions because I owed someone a favor.
我開那些藥是因為我欠某人一個人情
The same someone who told you say you slept with me?
是那人讓你誣陷我和你發生過關系嗎
The person you really need
你真正要找的人
to talk to is William Van Der Woodsen.
是威廉?范德?伍德森醫生
Where's Will?
威廉在哪里
What's so important, Jenny?
有什么重要的事嗎,珍妮
Holland's about to tell them everything,
即使霍蘭德現在什么都沒說
if she hasn't already.
她不久也會把事情公諸于世
Tell who what? Everyone.
告訴誰,什么事,告訴所有人
The truth about you and Holland working together
你跟霍蘭德聯手
to split up my dad and Lily.
分裂我爸和莉莉那事
Jenny, I'm sorry.--
珍妮,不好意思
I know that you love your father very much
我明白你很愛你的爸爸
Which is why I understand why you did it.
這也是我明白你這樣做的原因
And I don't blame you for it either. It's just--
而且我也不怪你,只是
if you're gonna get out of here, you gotta go right now.
你想離開這,就得現在動身
Why are you telling me this?
為什么要告訴我這些
So you can get your family back,
這樣你就能重獲你的家庭
and I can get mine.
我也能重獲我的
Thanks for your help. I'll call if I hear about
謝謝你幫忙,如果其它地方招服務生
any cater waiter positions, all right?
我一定會電話通知你,好吧
Have you seen Lily?
看見莉莉了嗎
Uh, she just left with Serena and Will.
她剛剛跟瑟琳娜和威廉離開了
In this family feud,
在這場家庭斗爭中
that's Van Der Woodsen, 1, Humphrey, 0.
范德?伍德森記一分,漢弗瑞零分
You guys are home early. Was that boring?
這么早就回來了,慈善會很無聊嗎
Action-packed, actually. Your father got a call.
恰恰相反,你爸接了個電話
He's gotta get back to Palm Beach.
他要趕回到棕櫚灘去
One of my patients has taken a bad turn.
我的一個病人病情突然加重
I've gotta get down there right away.
所以我要馬上過去
And we're going with him. You guys get packed.
我們要跟他一起去,你們收拾好東西
I'll arrange for a helicopter to take us to Teterboro.
我安排直升機送我們到泰特波羅機場
Eric, mom needs us right now.
艾瑞克,媽媽現在需要我們
This is our chance to finally be a family.
這是能讓我們最終成為一家人的機會
I'll, uh,
我,呃
I'll go get my stuff.
我去收拾東西
Nate already tried calling.
內特已經打過電話了
There's no reason to defend your dad.
你不需要為你爸爸辯護
We're already packing for Palm Beach.
我們要動身去棕櫚灘了
I just want my mom to be able to put this behind her.
我只想讓我媽媽忘了這一切
Serena, I'm not calling about my dad.
瑟琳娜,我不是打電話為我爸說情
I'm calling about yours. Please don't hang up.
我是想說下你爸爸的事,別掛
Pl--I-I know how happy you are to have him back,
拜托,我知道他回來了你很開心
but he's the one who got Holland to lie about the affair,
但是他讓霍蘭德說謊
and he had her prescribe pills for Lily, too.
還讓她為莉莉開藥方
Dan, my dad is a doctor.
丹,我爸爸是醫生
Why would he need Holland to give her pills?
為什么他要讓霍蘭德來開藥呢
Because the pills aren't helping her illness,
因為這些藥無法改善她的病情
and he didn't want them traced back to him.
他不希望被追究責任
Okay, what you're saying is just crazy.
好了,你在說什么瘋話
Any crazier than your whole family leaving town with him tonight?
哪有今晚你們全家跟著他出城來得瘋狂
I'm gonna go. Good-bye.
我得走了,再見
Serena, wait--
瑟琳娜,等等
You all set? My bags are downstairs.
都準備好了嗎,我的行李在樓下
Yeah, um, you know, I was thinking
是的,我在想
Maybe we could just wait and, uh, fly out tomorrow.
也許我們可以等等,明早再走
I wish we could. I've got to get to my patient immediately.
我也希望如此,但我得立即到病人那去
Are you sure that's what it's about?
你確定就是這樣嗎
People are saying you're behind this Holland thing.
大家都說是你在背后操縱霍蘭德這件事
Holland?
霍蘭德
Um, let me go check on mom.
嗯,我去看下媽媽
Rufus, what are you doing here?
魯弗斯,你來干什么
I'd like to talk to your mother.
我想跟你媽媽談談
She doesn't want... Rufus, what is it?
她不想,魯弗斯,什么事
The truth, finally.
真相
You want to tell her or should I?
你來告訴她,還是我來說
So Serena's father sends her this letter saying that
也就是說瑟琳娜的爸爸寫信給她說
he and Lily were together when she came to see him...
她去見他的時候,他正好和莉莉在一起
hoping it would cause problems between Lily and my dad,
希望這封信會讓莉莉和我爸的感情出問題
maybe even split 'em up.
或者甚至讓他們分開
When that failed, he went to plan "b"...
A計劃失敗后,他就開始實施B計劃
Getting Holland to be friend of Rufus.
讓霍蘭德成為魯弗斯的朋友
Holland's husband was leaving her,
霍蘭德的丈夫離開了她
and she was desperate for a friend. But once again,
她很需要一個朋友,但又失敗了
Rufus and Lily proved too solid,
魯弗斯和莉莉的感情太深厚了
so on to plan "c." There's a plan "c"?
所以又開始了C計劃,還有C計劃
Oh, I always have a plan "c."
哦,我總是有備用計劃的
Put yourself in the good doctor's loafers.
自己裝成好醫生的樣子
Lily comes to him over the summer. She's actually sick.
夏天的時候莉莉去找她,她確實病了
He cures her, falls in love, decides to win her back,
他治好了她,再次墜入愛河,決定把她搶回來
only Holland tells him
但霍蘭德告訴他
Lily and Rufus are copper-bottom.
魯弗斯和莉莉的關系牢不可摧
He thinks, "what can I do to get her to love me,
他想,該怎么做才能讓她愛上我
the family to accept me?"
讓這個家庭接受我
Save her life. So the pills he gets from Holland...
救他一命,所以他從霍蘭德那拿的藥
...the ones you stole. Antibiotics.
你偷來的藥,抗生素
The side effects of which mimic her symptoms.
這種藥的副作用和她的病癥相似
He cures her again, gets to be the hero,
他再次治好了她,成為了英雄
and they live happily ever after.
然后他們快樂地生活在一起
No wonder you admire him.
難怪你欣賞他
It's almost like something you would do.
很像你會做的事
Thank you. It does have the fingerprints of my genius.
謝謝,這只是我偉大天賦中的九牛一毛
The only question now is...
現在的問題是
Will Lily believe my dad?
莉莉會相信我爸爸嗎
Lily, this is absurd. You cannot believe his lies.
莉莉,這太荒謬了,不要相信他
Should I call Holland? This time she'll tell the truth.
要我打電話給霍蘭德嗎,這回她會說真話的
So you get your mistress to change her
看來你已經讓你的情人
story and... -Hey. Is my mom really sick?
編好故事了,喂,我媽真的生病了嗎
Right now that's all I wanna know.
現在這是我最想知道的
Of course she was sick.
她那時候真的病了
Uh, to...to even imagine that I would prescribe your mother
你認為我會給你媽媽
medication that she didn't need? It's preposterous.
開她根本不需要的藥嗎,太荒唐了
I've got the files in my bag.
我包里有文件
Do you want to see them?
你想看看嗎
You don't have to prove yourself.
你不需要證明自己
Apparently, I do.
很明顯,我需要
Excuse me. William.
借過,威廉
I didn't cheat on you, Lily.
莉莉,我沒有對你不忠
I would never cheat on you. Rufus.
我絕對不會搞外遇的,魯弗斯
So she's not sick? I just want to be clear.
那么她根本沒病了,我只想確定一下
She's not sick anymore.
她現在很好
He's been lying since he got to New York, to all of us.
自從他來到紐約后,一直在向大家說謊
Do you think he's even coming back?
你覺得他還會回來嗎
Yes, of course he is. You heard what he said.
當然,你聽到他說了什么
And I'm...I'm sorry, mom. I don't want you to be sick.
很抱歉,媽媽,我不是希望你生病
But dad is not lying to us.
但爸爸不是在說謊
Where's William?
威廉在哪
He-he's in the lobby downstairs getting his bags.
他在樓下大廳拿行李
There's no one in the lobby.
大廳里沒人
He's down there.
他在樓下
Serena, the lobby's empty.
瑟琳娜,大廳沒人
You...you just must not have seen him. He wouldn't leave.
你們只是沒看到他,他不會走的
He wouldn't leave me.
他不會離開我的
Let her go. Oh, god.
讓她去吧,天啊
We should call the police.
我們應該報警
All right, well, let's just give him a minute.
好,不過先給他點時間吧
No. If we wait, he'll be gone for good.
不,如果我們再等,他會永遠消失的
Yes, captain Lewis? This is Nate Archibald.
喂,劉易斯警長,我是內特?阿齊布爾德
We met at my grandfather's this summer.
今年夏天,我們在我祖父那見過
Listen, I need a favor.
聽著,我需要幫助
What I'd like to know is how did William know to get out of town?
我想知道威廉怎么會想到要今晚出城的
Someone must have tipped him off.
肯定有人給他通風報信了
It had to be one of us. It was me.
是我們中的一個,是我
what happened?
怎么了
It's true. He left.
是真的,他走了
I need you to tell me the truth.
我要你跟我說實話
When your mother came to me last summer, she was sick.
去年夏天你媽媽來找我的時候,她確實病了
I cured her.
我治好了她
Then I fell in love with her again.
卻又重新愛上了她
When I came here and saw you and Eric,
當我回來,見到你和艾瑞克
I... I realized how badly I had messed up.
我才明白我過去做得傻事
I never wanted to hurt any of you.
我從沒想過傷害你們任何人
I just wanted my family back.
我只想要回我的家人
All you needed to do was be here.
你只要留在這里就好了
I'm sorry, Serena.
抱歉,瑟琳娜
I just thought unless your mother needed me...
我本以為只有你媽需要我
you weren't gonna give me a chance.
你才會給我機會
Well, the police are on their way now,
警察就要來了
so you should probably go.
你該走了
Why don't you come with me?
跟我一起走吧
I don't forgive you.
我不能原諒你
I also don't need to punish you.So if you just go now,
但也不必懲罰你,所以你現在離開的話
I'll make sure they don't come after you.
我會掩護,不讓他們追到你
I love you, Serena.
我愛你,瑟琳娜
I love you, too, dad.
我也愛你,爸爸
Go now.
快走吧
Rufus, I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
魯弗斯,抱歉我沒有相信你
I was just so overwhelmed.
我只是當時太不知所措了
The only thing that matters is I'm not losing you...
最重要的是
to cancer, to will or anything else.
我沒有因癌癥或其他原因而失去你
Really? That's it?
真的嗎,就這樣嗎
Dad, she believed you cheated.
爸爸,她相信了你背叛她
She was leaving with her ex-husband.
她還要和她前夫一起離開你
And you helped make that happen.
而你也添了不少麻煩
You know, you think that William's the only problem?
你以為威廉是你們唯一的問題嗎
He's not, dad. You and Lily fight all the time.
不是的,爸爸,你和莉莉沖突不斷
I mean, one of you thinks the other's cheating.
你們都以為對方有外遇
You both keep secrets.
你們都不肯敞開心扉
Jenny, that's between me and Lily.
珍妮,那是我和莉莉的事
You know, I wish it was,
你知道嗎,要是那樣倒好了
but we all get dragged into it, just like we did today.
但我們都身不由己被牽扯進來,就像今天
When we lived in Brooklyn, I might have had
我們住在布魯克林時,也許我必須
to take the subway to school and make my own clothes,
乘地鐵上學,穿自己做的衣服
but at least our family was happy.
但至少我們無憂無慮
I don't see what's so wrong about wanting my life
我不覺得希望回到正常的生活
to go back to normal. This is where we live.
有什么錯,這就是我們的家
What needs to get back to normal is you.
該回到正常是你
If you don't want to be a part of this family,
你要是不希望成為這個家的一員
no one is forcing you to stay.
沒人強迫你留下
You don't have to wait with me.
你不必陪我在這等
Lily is fine, and the sting is over.
莉莉沒事了,鬧劇也結束了
You're not really going to keep up this rugby player facade.
你還要繼續拿這個橄欖球手當擋箭牌嗎
It's not a facade.
不是擋箭牌
It's a date, and he's on his way.
這是個約會,而且他就快來了
I know you felt it.
我知道你還對我有感覺
We were caught up in a scheme,
我們正巧站在同一條船上
and it was role-play.
那只是演戲罷了
It was real.
但戲假情真
I know you feel it right now.
我知道你現在可以感覺到
It doesn't change anything.
但也不會改變任何事
And Holland may be crazy, but she was right.
也許霍蘭德是瘋了,但她說得沒錯
No matter what I feel or don't,
不論我還有沒有感覺
we're not safe.
我們的感情靠不住
I did the most dangerous thing I could
當我告訴你我愛你時
when I said "I love you,"
我做了人生最危險的選擇
And it was worth it.
但卻是值得的
If I got through my fear for you,
如果我可以為你義無反顧
You can get through yours for me.
你也可以為我如此
You have until tomorrow to decide.
你可以在明天前作出決定
What?
什么
We're never going to be safe.
我們的感情永遠沒有定數
So are you brave enough or aren't you?
就看你夠不夠勇敢
I'll be waiting at the top of the Empire state building.
我會在帝王大廈頂層等你
You can't "affair to remember" me.
你休想跟我搞什么《金玉盟》(《金玉盟》電影名,那男女主角曾相約帝王大廈,但女主角未能如約而至)
If you're not there tomorrow,
如果你明天沒有去
At 7:01, I'm closing my heart to you forever.
七點零一分,我將從此對你死心
Well, I won't be there.
我不會去的
How'd the sting go?
你們的拆謊結局如何
I'd much rather hear about rugby.
我更想聽聽有關橄欖球的事
Fair enough. Rugby is a real sport.
好啊,橄欖球是項真正的運動
Football's for...
足球是
Hello? Hey. I've been calling you.
你好,我一直打電話給你
There's nothing more to say.
沒什么好說的了
I got to my dad before the cops did.
我搶在警察前找到了我爸爸
So I guess now you know
我猜你現在知道我為什么
why I don't talk to you about things.
什么都不愿告訴你了
Thanks for coming with me.
謝謝你陪我來
When are things not complicated
和瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森一起
with Serena Van Der Woodsen?
有不復雜的時候嗎
you want to talk about it?
想聊聊嗎
When the family tree falls,
當家人失和
we all need a friend to lead us out of the woods...
我們都需要找個朋友抽離一下
or into them.
或者進入別人的生活
I didn't know you'd be here. I live here.
我不知道你會在這,我住這
I know. I just thought you'd, um, be with Serena or something.
我只是以為你和瑟琳娜或者誰在一起呢
Nope.
沒有
But careful...
不過小心了
Once darkness descends, true natures emerge,
當夜幕降臨,人們坦誠相見
and everything is fair game until morning.
清晨之前,這將是場公平的競爭
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
depression [di'preʃən]

想一想再看

n. 沮喪,蕭條

聯想記憶
elicit [i'lisit]

想一想再看

vt. 引出,誘探出

聯想記憶
designer [di'zainə]

想一想再看

n. 設計者

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
settle ['setl]

想一想再看

v. 安頓,解決,定居
n. 有背的長凳

 
blindness ['blaidnis]

想一想再看

n. 失明;無知;[軍]盲區

 
arrange [ə'reindʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 安排,整理,計劃,改編(樂曲)
vi.

聯想記憶
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,蹤跡,軌道,樂曲
v. 跟蹤

 
mastery ['mæstəri]

想一想再看

n. 精通,掌握,熟練

聯想記憶
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假裝,裝作
adj. 假裝的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 大学英语精读3第三版全书答案| 尸家重地演员表| 聊斋艳谭之荷花三娘子| 《灿烂的季节》大结局| 女王的条件| 吴婷个人资料及照片| 裸舞在线| 电影《东莞往事》在线观看免费| chinese国产xxx实拍| 南来北往分集剧情| 小孩打屁股针视频| 红色角落| 看香谱二十四法图解| xiuren秀人网站入口| 风月电视剧免费观看剧情| 祈使句怎么改| 金珠玛米赞二胡曲简谱| 女孩们的周末| 秀场视频高清完整版| 双生儿| 张筱雨粉嫩啪啪人体| 羽毛球壁纸| 威虎山黑话大全口令| 母亲电影韩国完整版免费观看| 十面埋伏 电影| 年轻电影| 让我们的家更美好教学设计| 丰满视频| 爱在一起麻辣烫| 尘封十三载全集免费观看| 河东狮吼 电视剧| 人流后吃什么| 电影地狱| 别说我的眼泪你无所谓吉他谱 | 121团炮台镇天气预报| 陷入纯情| 夫妻最现实的约法三章| 九龙城寨在线观看| 树屋上的童真| 梁祝《引子》简谱| 全球gdp排行榜|