Gossip Girl here...
"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
We have to see this through to the end.
我們要一起努力到最后
This is the end, Chuck.
到此為止吧,恰克
I didn't know you were applying to the tisch writing program.
我不知道你在申請悌西寫作項目
I'm kinda not telling anyone.
其實我還沒打算告訴別人呢
That doesn't give you the right to tell me who I can and can't see.
你沒有權利來決定我和什么人見面
With carter, yes, it does.
對于卡特,我就有這種權利
I just got another call from my P.I. About your dad.
我剛接到私家偵探的電話,有你父親的消息
He has his exact location, just a 3-hour plane ride away.
他知道你父親在哪,只有3小時的航程
Do you know where Nate is?
你知道內特在哪里嗎
Um, no, I don't see him right now.
不,我現在沒看到他
If you find him,
如果你找到他
can you just please tell him to call me back as soon as he can?
請讓他盡快回我電話好嗎
Serena left with Carter.
瑟琳娜和卡特一起走了
Uh, Cece. Hi, it's Rufus.
茜茜,你好,我是魯弗斯
I don't know where you and Lily are,
我不知道你和莉莉具體在哪兒
but I know it's not Canyon Ranch.
但我知道不在峽谷牧場
Hello? Dad?
有人嗎,爸爸
Serena.
瑟琳娜
On the upper east side,
在上東區
new days don't always bring new beginnings,
新的一天并不總是預示一個新的開始
but they almost always bring new surprises.
但是它們總會帶來新的驚喜
Oh,god. Waffles.
天吶,華夫餅
You don't like waffles?
你不喜歡華夫餅嗎
It's not a matter of like.
這和喜不喜歡沒有關系
It's...it's I'm a Humphrey, so syrup is a food group.
我是漢弗瑞家的,我們吃了太多糖漿了
Yeah, how are you not, like, 500 pounds?
是嗎,那你怎么沒有肥到500磅
Nice shirt, by the way.
順便說下,這襯衫穿得很好看
Oh. Yeah, sorry. I, uh, it looked really comfy to sleep in.
不好意思,感覺穿著它睡覺會很舒服
Oh, yeah, it's Serena's favorite as well.
是啊,瑟琳娜也最喜歡這件了
So you still haven't heard from her?
她還沒和你聯系嗎
Nope.
沒有
Radio Silence since she left with Carter.
她和卡特走了以后就沒消息了
I'm not gonna be the first one to call her, you know?
你知道,我是不會主動去聯系她的
Thanks for letting me crash here last night.
謝謝你昨天讓我住在這兒
I'm sorry you had to sleep on the couch.
真是不好意思還害你睡沙發
I have no idea how it got so late.
真不敢相信居然玩到這么晚
Well, time flies when you're having
當你在任天堂網球的死亡決賽里廝殺時
a wii tennis death match, Humphrey.
時間可是飛逝而過啊,漢弗瑞小姐
Oh,did you call your dad, by the way?
順便問下,你打電話給你爸了嗎
Uh, yeah, but I said that I was staying at Sawyer's,
打了,但我說住在索婭家
so if anyone asks, you're an insecure brunette
所以如果有人問你,你就是那個
Who has an unnatural love for designer handbags.
瘋狂迷戀時裝包的邪惡黑發女人
um, hey, are we still on
對了,我們還去
for the Tim Burton exhibit at MOMA?
現代藝術博物館看蒂姆?伯頓的展覽嗎
Absolutely.
當然
Oh,it's Serena.
瑟琳娜的短信
"Just landed. So sorry. Call you when I'm home."
"剛著陸,抱歉,到家給你電話"
You know what? I think I'm gonna... I think I'm gonna shower
我看,我還是洗個澡
and just go over there.
然后去她家吧
Um,are you sure?
你確定
I mean, she said she was gonna call you.
她說等下會打給你
You don't... you don't wanna push, right?
你不用這么心急吧
Yeah, I think...just...if we talk, it should be in person.
我知道,但我覺得我們應該當面談清楚
Rain check on MOMA?
下次再去現代藝術博物館好嗎
Sure.
沒問題
You ready?
你準備好了嗎
To explain to Rufus the real reason
準備好告訴魯弗斯我欺騙他的
I've been lying to him? No.
真正原因了嗎,沒有
But I know I have to.
但我知道我必須告訴他
Well,it's Rufus. He'll understand.
你了解他的,他能理解
Yeah, let's hope.
但愿如此
You know, it's hard enough to tell him,
本來要告訴他實情就不容易
but now with your father involved...
現在你爸爸又牽涉進來了
William and Rufus do not exactly get along.
威廉和魯弗斯可是水火不容
Mm, nothing like a grunge-era love triangle.
沒什么比三角戀愛更糾結的了
Yes, well, complete with an unplanned pregnancy,
是啊,還包括意外懷孕
a trip to a French sanatorium, my mother
去法國療養院休養
and a whole lot of flannel.
還有老媽和一堆花言巧語
It was ugly in more ways than one.
這經歷還真不是一般的糾結呀
Well, it'll be okay, mom. I'm here for you.
都會好起來的,媽媽,有我在呢
It's a lot easier to sneak up on someone
如果你沒懷著八個月的身孕
when you're not eight months pregnant.
而且對方不是站在全身鏡面前的話
And they're not standing in front of a full-length mirror.
想要接近別人還是很容易的
Are the caterers all set up downstairs?
樓下的宴席招待都準備好了嗎
Uh,yes. Everything is set up.
是的,全都準備好了
Miss Blair, I not so sure this party your best idea.
布萊爾小姐,我覺得這個派對不是個好主意
What if we go feed ducks in park, just the two of us?
不如我們去公園喂鴨子吧,就我們倆
Dorota, why did I go to the trouble
多洛塔,我邀請曼哈頓最高貴的單身男子們
of putting together an elegant brunch and inviting
來共進優雅的早午餐
a dozen of Manhattan's most eligible bachelors?
還會惹來什么麻煩嗎
So world can know Miss Blair's single again,
這樣全世界都會知道恰克?拜斯已成往事
and Chuck Bass thing of past.
布萊爾小姐又恢復單身了
But Miss Blair not yet grieve properly.
但是布萊爾小姐一點都不悲傷
To rush back into dating...
卻急著開始約會了
Will show everyone that Chuck Bass has no hold over me.
這樣大家才知道是恰克?拜斯沒能留住我
Dorota, you really need to stop buying your prenatal vitamins
多洛塔,你不該再繼續在網上買那些
over the internet.
產前維他命了
For this I postpone honeymoon.
我就是為了這個才推遲了我的蜜月呢
Will you toss out that box of junk?
你能去把那堆垃圾扔了嗎
I never want to see it again.
我再也不想看到它了
Lily?
莉莉
Hello, Rufus.
你好,魯弗斯
Will, what the hell are you doing here?
威廉,你來這里做什么
I'm here to see Lily. Is she home?
我來找莉莉,她在家嗎
If she was, you still wouldn't be welcome.
就算她在,你也一樣不受待見
You need to leave now.
請你馬上離開
I'm afraid I can't do that.
恐怕不行
Yeah, I know about this summer.
夏天的事我都知道了
You've done enough damage to this family, on all fronts.
你對這個家造成的傷害已經夠多了
This summer.
今年夏天
She, uh, she hasn't told you?
她還沒告訴你嗎
Told me what?
告訴我什么
I think we should wait for Lily.
我們還是等莉莉回來吧
We a all have a lot to talk about.
我們要談的還有很多
There is an outlet by the bed,
床邊有通風口
and I will be in in a minute.
我馬上就來
You look like hell.
你看起來真是一團糟
Small price to pay to feel like heaven.
付點小錢就能快活逍遙
Where's Archibald?
阿齊布爾德去哪兒了
Don't tell me you two finally
別告訴我你們倆
closed the deal.
終于好上了
I have no idea what you're talking about, Chuck.
我不知道你在鬼扯什么,恰克
Please. You've been panting at his loafers
別裝了,自從瑟琳娜和卡特走后
ever since Serena went M.I.A. With carter.
你就一直在打他的主意
Was it as you always imagined?
你是不是一直都在幻想著
Late night?
夜深人靜的時候
You two engaged in a sweaty wii duel...
你們在任天堂游戲里并肩作戰揮汗如雨
Your bodies touch...
然后是肉體接觸
He looks at you like he's never looked at you before.
他用以前從未有過的眼神,深情地看著你
Oh, you're an ass, Chuck. Besides, serena's back.
恰克你真混蛋,況且,瑟琳娜回來了
Oh, well, maybe now you'll actually have a chance.
那看來現在你是有點希望了
Don't worry.
別擔心
The odds of me remembering this conversation are slim.
我絕對不會記住咱們的這次談話
Wait. What do you mean, I'll stand a chance now?
等等,什么叫我現在才有點希望
Archibald's never gonna cross the line.
阿齊布爾德永遠不會做過分的事情
He's a good guy.
他是個好男人
He would cling to Serena's golden locks
他肯定對瑟琳娜忠貞不二
until she pushes him away.
除非她先拒人千里之外
Yeah, but why would she do that?
這話沒錯,可是她怎么可能這么做呢
I mean, he's been totally patient and understanding.
你看,他那么耐心還善解人意
You and I know that,
這事咱倆知道
but if she were to think Nate had, in fact, betrayed her,
但要是她覺得,內特背叛了她
she would drive him into your waiting arms in no time.
她就會立刻把內特推開,推向你的懷抱
Why are you telling me all this?
你為什么告訴我這些
Because... if I want my friend back,
因為,如果沒有瑟琳娜橫在中間
this would be done easier with Serena out of the picture.
我們更容易重新做鐵哥們
Now all you need is something to make her suspicious.
現在你只需要想辦法讓瑟琳娜起疑心
Lily told me that she renovated this place again.
莉莉說她重新裝修了這房子
It's come a long way since we first moved in.
離我們剛剛搬來這,已經過了好久
There have been a lot of improvements since you left,
你離開以后,這發生了很大的變化
which is why you won't be staying.
所以,你不能呆在這里
Lily.
莉莉
Oh. Rufus, hello. Mmm.
魯弗斯,見到你真好
Oh, god. William.
天啊,威廉你在這
Dad?
爸爸
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Paging Serena Van Der Woodsen.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森請到診室就診
After a lifetime in the daddy waiting room,
在爸爸的候診室等了大半輩子
it looks like the doctor is finally in.
看來醫生終于現身了
William, what's going on?
威廉,這到底怎么回事
I was just about to ask you that, Lily.
我也正想這么問你呢,莉莉
Rufus, um,
魯弗斯
it wasn't my mother who was sick.
事實上生病的不是我母親
It was me.
是我
And that's why William and I were together last summer.
所以,去年夏天我和威廉待在一起
Uh, he wasn't treating Cece.
他不是在給茜茜治病
He was treating me.
他是在給我做治療
Mom said that's why you wouldn't see me
媽媽說,我去找你的時候
when I came looking for you.
你是因為這個,才不愿意見我
I wanted to see you, but as her doctor,
我確實很想見你,但是作為她的醫生
I couldn't tell you why I was there,
我不能告訴你我在那的原因
and I-I didn't wanna lie.
而我也不想對你說謊
How are you feeling now?
你現在身體怎么樣了
Good. I'm feeling good.
很好,我感覺很好
And I just had my 6-month checkup,
而且我剛剛做完半年檢查
and, uh, we'll get the results soon.
我們應該很快就會得到結果
Yeah, well, the one bright spot
是啊,眼下值得我們慶幸的是
is that Lily's illness is very treatable.
莉莉的病是可以完全治愈的
We're just waiting on the last round of test results,
我們正在等最后的結果出來
But, uh, I'm highly optimistic that it hasn't returned.
但我很有信心,她的病應該不會復發
Hmm. Lily, I'm so sorry you've been, uh,
莉莉,讓你一個人經歷這么多
going through this... alone.
我真的很抱歉
I would just like to move forward
我打算把生病的事都拋到腦后
as if everything is normal.
繼續我們的生活
And, uh, just please keep this between us.
所以,請你們保守秘密
And there will be no mention of the "C" word in this house.
同時,也希望你們不要在家談起癌癥的事
and I am gonna go freshen up.
那我現在去收拾收拾
Lily, you...you and I still need to talk.
莉莉,咱倆有空還是得談談
Yeah.
我知道
Uh, my family and I need some time alone.
我想我們一家人需要靜一靜
Sure.
好的
Listen, I, uh,
是這樣的,我
know that this is a lot for you to take in.
我知道這對你來說能很難接受
Can I convince you to go somewhere and talk?
你能跟我找個地方聊聊嗎
If Eric's around, I would love for him to join us.
要艾瑞克在,真希望他也能一起來
He's in Andover with the debate team.
他去安多弗參加辯論賽了
But, um, let me just change.
但等我換件衣服就去找你
Where...where should I meet you? I'm at 60 Thompson.
咱們在哪見,我住在湯普森街60號
You okay?
還好嗎
Yeah.
沒事
After all he's done for my mom,
他為我媽媽做了這么多
I at least owe him a conversation. Mm.
我覺得我應該跟他聊聊,對啊
"We regret to inform you
我們很遺憾的通知您
that due to the high volume of qualified applicants,
由于悌西大學藝術系劇本寫作項目
the dramatic writing program at the Tisch school of the arts..."
云集了眾多優秀的申請者
We, uh, have decided to crush your dreams
我們不得不來函告知您
with this form letter.
您的申請未能得到批準
Apparently, there was... there's only one spot
顯然,他們只給轉校生
for transfer students, and I didn't get it, so...
留了一個名額,而我卻落選了,所以
This is really terrible.
這簡直太糟了
No, Vanessa, it's, uh, it's okay.
瓦內薩,沒關系的
I mean, it sucks, yeah, but I'll survive.
我是說,這確實糟透了,但我會沒事的
No, it's not that.
我不是指這個
It's just...
就是
It was me.
被錄取的人是我
I, um, I got the spot.
我爭取到了那個名額
What? I should have told you I was applying
什么,我早該告訴你,我不但
for dramatic writing as well as film and tv.
申請了電影項目,也申請了劇本寫作項目
I just...I honestly didn't think I had a shot.
我實在是沒想到自己會被錄取
It was only after I wrote that short that I started thinking
在寫完電影短片后,我突然發覺
how great would it be if we both got in?
如果我們都能被錄取該多棒啊
Wait. So...so you got the spot?
等等,就是說,你得到了那名額
I would have never applied
如果我知道紐約大學只占一個名額
if I'd had known they were only taking one transfer from N.Y.U.
我是絕對不會申請的
You got in.
你被錄取了
Well, I mean, congratulations.
那祝賀你了
No, seriously, seriously,
真的,說真的
if it wasn't gonna be me, um,
如果我不能被錄取
I'm glad it was you.
我很高興是你得到了那個名額
You are? Yeah, sure, you know,
真的嗎,真的
and they...they also "Wish me success in my future endeavors."
你看,他們祝我今后事事順利呢
So it's not a total loss.
所以不算太糟了
Listen, I gotta get to a-a study group,
我得趕去參加個學習小組
But, um, I don't know. I think we should celebrate.
但,這樣吧,我覺得我們應該慶祝一下
There's an art party tonight in Bushwick.
布什維克今天晚上有個藝術派對
It should be Tisch student central.
就在悌西的學生活動中心
What do you say? Are you sure?
你去嗎,真的嗎
Please. Come on. Ain't no party like a Bushwick party.
拜托,不是所有的派對都和布什維克的一樣
I'll call you later. All right.
回頭聯系好了
Why didn't you tell me?
你之前為什么不告訴我
I don't know.
我也不知道
You have every right to be mad at me.
你完全有理由生我的氣
I don't want to be mad. I...
我不想生氣,我
I just want to understand.
我只想知道你是怎么想的
Lily... Talk to me.
莉莉,跟我說說
I was scared.
我害怕極了
I was more scared than I've ever been.
我從來沒有那么害怕過
And telling you,
而且告訴你真相
having to see the look on your face...
還要看到你臉上痛苦的表情
I couldn't bear it.
我受不了
And then when Will said that the minute
當威廉說
people start treating you like you're sick...
人們,尤其是你深愛的人
especially your loved ones...
開始把你當成病人對待時
that your body starts to listen to it, and I...
你的身體會不由自主地隨之變弱
I guess I just used that as an excuse.
我想我就一直把這當成借口了吧
Um... Because I knew the minute I told you,
因為我知道我告訴你的那一刻
it would all become so real.
那一切會變成現實
So, uh, Will told you not to tell me?
那么,是威廉讓你瞞著我
Everything that he has done
他做的每一件事
and everything that he has said has worked.
說的每一句話都很管用
I know, and that's all that's important.
我懂,這才是最重要的
Was I not clear?
我難道說得還不夠清楚嗎
Did I not instruct you to send out invitations to my bachelors
我難道沒讓你給單身漢們寄去
with the date, time and location clearly marked?
上面寫明時間和地點的請柬嗎
I did. All invitations go out.
我照做了,所有請柬都發出去了
Then how do you explain this?
那你怎么解釋這狀況
Did you send the invitations by carrier pigeon?
你難道是用信鴿寄的請柬嗎
I...is the elevator broken? A meteor headed for earth?
還是電梯壞了,或者流星要撞地球了啊
You were against this from the start.
你從一開始就反對
What did you do?
你到底做了什么手腳
I do nothing.
我什么都沒干
Then I don't understand.
那怎么會這樣
You.
你
You. Come here.
就是你,過來
You're a guy.
你是個男人
I invited a dozen eligible bachelors today,
我今天邀請了幾十個優秀的單身漢
and not one of them showed up.
可他們一個都沒來
You'd be thrilled to date me, wouldn't you?
要是能跟我約會你會很激動的,是不是
Yeah. You're totally hot.
沒錯,你很辣哦
Miss Blair. Please.
布萊爾小姐,借過
Maybe this is sign.
也許這是天意
I remember when I separate from first husband...
我記得當初跟我第一任丈夫分開時
Dorota, I need answers
多洛塔,我需要答案
that don't end in "And then I came to America."
而且不要以"我最終來到美國"結尾
Wait. What did you say?
等等,你剛才說什么
Um, first husband?
呃,第一任丈夫
Oh. Of course.
噢,當然了
Chuck.
恰克
What is Mr. Chuck to do with this?
恰克先生跟這件事情有關嗎
Isn't it obvious?
這還不明顯嘛
He's declared a dating fatwa on me.
他對我下了約會追殺令
Serena. Hey.
瑟琳娜,嗨
W...when did you get back?
你什么時候回來的
I just got in, and by the looks of it, so did you.
我才回來,看起來你也是吧
Yeah. I, um, I spent the night at a friend's house.
沒錯,我在朋友家過了一夜
So what's up?
你怎么樣了
Uh, for starters,
鑒于你不了解情況
I'm about to go see my father.
我只能先說我要去見我爸了
Your father? Wow. That's amazing.
你爸,哇,太棒了
Yeah. Look, Jenny, I would
沒錯,聽著珍妮,我很想接著聊
love to catch up, but I gotta run. Yeah.
可我得趕緊走了,好吧
Is that...
那是
Is that Nate's shirt?
那是內特的襯衫嗎
What? No.
什么,當然不
You spent the night at a friend's?
你在一個朋友家過的夜是吧
Look, Serena,
瑟琳娜你聽我說
I kinda crashed at Nate's last night,
我昨晚算是在內特家過的夜
but we were just hanging out,
不過我們只是隨便玩玩
and we totally lost track of time.
然后居然忘了時間
I mean, he slept on the couch.
我是說,他在沙發上睡的
Like, you have to believe me.
你一定要相信我
You... you do,right?
你相信我,對吧
Yeah, of course.
是啊,當然了
Look, my... my dad is waiting.
你看,我爸還等著呢
Here. You'll probably see him before I do.
拿著,你可能會比我早些碰見內特
Yeah.
好吧
Dan! I'm glad I ran into you.
丹,真高興碰見你
Oh, hi. Are you okay?
噢你好啊,你沒事吧
Oh,so I... I take it you heard?
那看來你聽說了
I'm so sorry.
真遺憾
I was really looking forward to you being at Tisch next year.
我其實挺希望你明年去悌西的
Honestly, I never really thought she'd get it.
說實話,我從未想過她能搶到名額
Wait. So even you knew
慢著,這么說連你都知道
that Vanessa was applying?
瓦內薩申請了嗎
And you didn't.
而你卻不知道
Wow. That hurts. Yeah, on a few levels,
天啊,這真傷人,是啊,有點
like the fact that her submission
而且她的申請文章
was based on my story
是以我在《紐約客》上
in "The New Yorker," But...
發表的故事展開的,不過
Yeah, whatever.
無所謂
Dan, you know submissions have to be original works, right?
丹,你知道申請文章都必須是原創吧
Well, I mean, I'm... I'm sure she didn't do it on purpose.
我是說,反正她肯定不是故意的
It's fine. If I'm not gonna get in,
沒關系,要是我沒參加的話
it might as well go to Vanessa,you know?
也該是瓦內薩被錄取
You know how my dad's on the board of directors, right?
你知道我父親是董事會一員,對吧
He told me you were the runner-up,
他告訴我你是第二名
That it came down to you and Vanessa.
最后就是你和瓦內薩之間的競爭
Wh...you're kidding.
什么,你開玩笑呢吧
That was your spot. The school has to know.
那本該是你的位置,你必須讓學校知道
No, I'm not gonna do that to her.
算了,我不會那么折磨她的
She's my girlfriend.
她是我女朋友啊
You know, she got in, and I just...
她被錄取了,我呢
I have to deal with it.
我就需要挺過來
Uh, so I'll see you later?
那晚會兒見
You're... you're performing at that party in Bushwick, right?
你會參加布什威克的派對吧
Yeah, but...
是啊,可是--
All right, okay, well, I'll see you then.
好吧,到時候見
Hi, Daddy. It's me.
喂,爸爸,是我
Hey. You just called me.
嗨,你剛才給我打電話啦
Why didn't you answer?
你干嘛不接啊
And what are you doing here?
還有,你來這兒干什么
Call me crazy.
盡管罵我是瘋子吧
I thought we should talk in person.
我覺得我們該面對面說清楚
But you're obviously on your way out.
可你顯然正要出門
I'm going to meet with my father.
我要去見我爸
Whoa. Since when? What's he doing here?
天啊,什么時候的事,他來這兒干嘛
It's... it's complicated.
這,有點復雜
I know that's not what you want to hear right now,
我知道你現在不想聽這些
but if you could just wait...
可是你稍微等一等的話
I've been waiting, Serena.
我一直在等,瑟琳娜
Yeah, and were you waiting alone,
是啊,那你是一個人等的
or was someone there to keep you company?
還是有人陪著你等呢
What are you talking about?
你想說什么啊
Nothing. You know what? Just... just keep your secrets, nate.
算了,你就留著自己的小秘密吧,內特
You're accusing me of keeping secrets?
你居然指責我不坦誠
Are you kidding me?
你開玩笑呢吧
Can we not do this right now?
能不能別現在吵啊
I have a lot going on.
我這幾天夠不好過的了
Yeah, and my guess is you're not
是啊,看來你是不打算
gonna tell me about any of it. I can't. I just...
告訴我到底怎么啦,我不能,我
I need you to understand that.
需要你理解
Yeah, yeah, and you're gonna tell me everything later.
是啊沒錯,你晚些時候會全盤告訴我的
I've heard it before. You know what?
我原來聽過這鬼話,你聽好了
This time I'm not gonna hold my breath.
這次我可不會再忍氣吞聲了
Prep the O.R., kiddies.
準備看好戲吧,孩子們
Looks like Jenny Humphrey is scrubbing up
看來珍妮?漢弗瑞打算擼起袖子
to surgically remove a boyfriend.
把這位男朋友大卸八塊了
So what's step two? Get him drunk.
第二步該怎么辦,把他灌醉
Take advantage of him.
占他便宜
Do women just not get this?
你們女人難道不懂這些嗎
Chuck,he's not gonna go drinking with me.
恰克,他不會和我去買醉的
He made me call my dad when I slept over.
在他家過夜時他還讓我電話我老爸
Be here. 6:00 sharp.
六點整到我這來
And look like someone who doesn't even have a father.
看起來有些人連父親都沒有
You twisted,manipulative psychopath.
你這個偏執的變態控制狂
How could you?
你怎么能這樣
You're going to have to be a tad more specific.
你恐怕得說的再詳細點兒
It's been a busy few days.
我最近忙的昏天暗地
My party.
我的派對
Right. I heard about your little rebound reception.
原來如此,我聽說了你的復出招待會
Good for you,moving on.
做的不錯,這就向前看了
So you're just gonna pretend like you have nothing to do
你是要一直演戲,假裝沒人出席派對這事
with the fact that no one showed up?
跟你一點關系都沒有嗎
That you didn't put a dating fatwa on me?
你難道沒有發布對我的約會追殺令嗎
We're over,Chuck. Unclench.
我們結束了,恰克,一刀兩斷了
To set the record straight,I didn't put a fatwa on you.
我必須澄清,我沒有對你下達追殺令
The reason no one showed up today is
今天沒人出席
Because no one could ever measure up to what we had,
是因為沒人比我們更適合彼此
and I'm obviously not the only guy who knows that.
而我,顯然不是唯一知道這點的人
Fine. If you won't move on,I will.
好吧,如果你不往前看,我會的
There are plenty of guys outside the upper east side,
上東區之外還有數不清的男人
and by this time tomorrow,everyone in the five boroughs
明天的這個時候,附近幾個區的人都會知道
will know that Chuck Bass' threats mean nothing.
恰克?拜斯的威脅毫無意義
Willa,hey. What's up? Thank you.
薇拉,你好,怎么了,謝謝
I'm about to head out to Bushwick,
我正要去布什維克
get a vibe on the space tonight.
給今晚添把振琴
But I told my dad John about Vanessa's submission.
但我已經和我爸說了瓦內薩的問題
The dean is gonna call for a review of her application.
系主任會對她的申請做個重審
She'll be rejected,and you'll be in. You did what?
她會被拒絕,換你被錄取,你做了什么
Can't talk. Gotta go tune my instrument. No,no,no. Willa...
先掛了,我得去調樂器啦,不,不,薇拉
We'll celebrate tonight. No,willa,don't... don't hang...
我們今晚慶祝一下,不,薇拉,別掛
And suddenly I found myself
我突然發現
caught in the middle of a civil war in the Congo.
我在剛果的內戰中被抓了
Wait. When was that?
等等,那是什么時候
Well,that was,uh,after Hurricane Mitch
是米契颶風和科索沃戰爭之間的事
and before Kosovo,so '98,'99.
所以大概在98或99年吧
You know,my,uh,my '98 was,uh,actually pretty similar.
知道嗎,我的98年和你的其實很相似
We were just coming out of the civil war
我們也正從一場內戰中解脫出來
between Lily and the republic of Claus.
是莉莉和克勞斯共和國之戰
What do you say we get out of here,go to Serendipity?
你說我們離開這兒后去哪呢,情緣甜點如何
I remember how much you used to love their banana splits.
我還記得你有多愛吃那里的香蕉圣代
I was 4.
我那時4歲
You're right.
你說的對
I shouldn't presume to even know you.
我不該做出了解你的樣子
You know,this gulf,
聽著,這道鴻溝
this chasm that's between us...
你我之間的這條裂隙
It's gonna take some time,but...
需要時間去修補,但是
We can make it go away.
我們一定能抹平它
You may be here for my mom now,
你現在可能會為了媽媽而留下
but that doesn't explain the last 14 years.
但這不能抵消你過去14年的所作所為
You just left.
你就那樣拋棄了我們
It...it wasn't...
事實并不
Exactly like that.
不完全是那樣的
Then what was it like?
那到底是怎樣的
Thank you.
謝謝
I'm glad you called. How are you doing?
我很高興你喊我過來,你怎么樣了
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我很好
Listen,um,do you remember how Tisch required you
聽著,你還記得悌西讓你
to submit an original piece?
提交原創劇本時的情景嗎
Tell me about it. I was so stressed,
你算是問對了,我當時心力交瘁
and then the night before the application was due,
就在申請截止的前天晚上
It just came to me. Oh,what came to you?
它突然就來了,什么來了
Um,I would love for you to read it.
我很樂意給你看看
Uh,what is this? It's my piece for the application...
這是什么,是我申請用的劇本
My first original play.
我的第一個原創劇
It's your first original? Oh,wow.
你的第一個原創,真棒
And while it's not based on anything you've written,
這不是根據你的創作完成的
it was based on you. On us,really.
而是根據你,更確切的說,是我們
I don't know what to say.
我不知該說什么好了
I can't watch you read,
我沒法看著你讀這些
so I'm gonna head back to the dorms.
我就先回宿舍了
But why don't we just skip the party
我們今晚別去派對了吧
and order pizza?
點些披薩就好
Okay. Sounds good.
好的,聽起來不錯
Well,the plan was to find a new home base
我當時的計劃是找個新房子
so I could get us all out of here.
我們就都可以離開這兒了
What,you...you wanted us to come?
怎么,你那時想讓我們都去
Of course.
當然
That was the plan.
計劃本就如此
So I took the post in Tibet.
所以我接受了在西藏的職位
I tried to commute while I got settled in.
我想在安頓下來后能經常往返
C-commute from tibet to J.F.K.?
往返于西藏和紐約嗎
Yeah. And I promised your mother
是的,我還向你母親承諾
that I would be home on a Tuesday
如果我這周是在周二回家
and I would show up on Friday,the following week.
那么下周的回家時間就是周五
It didn't take long before she,um...
這也沒持續太久,她
wanted a divorce,yeah.
想要離婚
You know,I couldn't blame her
孩子,我無法為此責怪她
for needing consistency in her life,in your lives.
她只是需要穩定的生活,你也是
Serena,I just don't want you to think that one day I woke up
瑟琳娜,我想讓你知道,我離開你
and decided that I was gonna leave you
并不是突發奇想
and never come back.
也不是毫無眷戀
After a while,
經過一段時間后
I just didn't know how.
我只是不知該如何是好了
So that's it?
這就是理由嗎
You just forgot how to be a father?
你只是忘記該如何做一個父親了
Last name's Van der Woodsen.
找一位姓范德?伍德森的先生
Let him know he has a visitor.
告訴他他來客人了
If you'll excuse me for a moment...
容我離開一下
I've got plenty of fresh towels,Rufus,
我帶了不少新毛巾備用,魯弗斯
but thanks for checking in.
不過還是謝謝你能特地來檢查
I'm actually here to make sure you check out.
其實我是來確定你走了沒的
Okay,um,
好吧
you don't trust me. I get it.
我知道,你不相信我
If I were going by the me of 20 years ago,
如果我是面對著20年前的我
I wouldn't trust myself either,but,uh,people change,
我也不會相信我自己,不過,人是會變的
Rufus. Really? Because telling Lily to hide her illness
魯弗斯,真的嗎,因為讓莉莉向家人隱瞞病情
from me and the kids is just like the guy I used to know.
這正像我認識的那個人才會做的事
Lily needed to remain positive. And if I may say,it worked.
莉莉需要保持樂觀,我得說,這起作用了
Well,for that,I'm eternally grateful,
關于這點,我感激不盡
but now that I'm part of this,
但既然現在是我著手此事
she gets a new doctor,
她會有個新醫生
one I can be certain has only one agenda.
一個我確定只會有一個日程表的醫生
Rufus,what are you doing here?
魯弗斯,你來這里做什么
Oh,I'm sorry for intruding.
很抱歉打擾了你們
I'll see you at home. Wait. I'll...I'll come with you.
我們家里見,等等,我和你一起
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I just need some time to think.
我需要時間好好想想
Okay?
好嗎
This is willa. Leave me a message.
我是薇拉,請留言
Willa,you need to call you father
薇拉,你得打給你父親
and have him undo whatever it was he did
讓他在院長給瓦內薩打電話之前
before the dean calls Vanessa, because it would be...
撤銷他所做的那些決定,因為那會
it'd be a... Humphrey.
會是個,漢弗瑞
I...I'll call you. What do you want, Blair?
我再打給你,你想干嘛,布萊爾
I'm about to explain, so if you'd remain silent
我正要解釋,如果你能在了解來龍去脈前
until you hear the full story, I'd appreciate it.
保持沉默的話,我將感激不盡
Th...this is really not a good time.
現在真的不是時候
Wow. I'm not even close to done.
我都還沒開始說呢
Okay, so Chuck has put a dating fatwa on me.
好吧,恰克給我下了一道約會禁令
So unless I find some guy to kiss me
所以除非我找個男生來吻我
so I can splash it all over "Gossip girl",
然后在八卦天后上散布開來
I might as well just pack up and join a convent.
否則我只能打包進修道院了
I need a night out away from the Upper East Side,
我要離開上東區,外出瀟灑一晚
away from Manhattan, actually.
實際上是離開曼哈頓
Well, there...there was this art party that Vanessa and I
有個藝術派對,我和瓦內薩
were gonna go to, but I...
本來打算去的,但是我
A party where you two are guests...perfect.
你倆作為嘉賓出席的派對,很好
Brimming with young men who are not socially astute enough
身邊圍繞著一群社交經驗不足
to fear the length of the Bass arm.
無從畏懼拜斯的年輕小伙們
Blair, I have more important things right now to...
布萊爾,我現在有更重要的事要做
Um... You know what? Actually, I'm sorry.
知道嗎,說真的,我很抱歉
There is someone at that party that I need to talk to.
派對上有一個人我得跟她談談
Wonderful.
好極了
Now I'll need a disguise if I'm to blend in.
如果我想融入群體,我得喬裝打扮一下
Perhaps Vanessa can loan me a serape?
也許瓦內薩可以借我一條披肩吧
Serena, stuff between me and your dad
瑟琳娜,我和你爸爸之間的事情
goes a long way back, but don't let that get in the way
說來話長,但不要讓那影響到
of your relationship with him.
你和他之間的關系
I...I won't.
我不會的
Right now I just need to keep things about my mom,
現在我要做的就是為媽媽著想
think about what's best for her.
以她的利益為重
I'll see you soon.
我們待會見
Uh, that was William,
是威廉
and, um, he got the test results.
他拿到檢測結果了
They're not what we hoped.
并不如我們預期的那么好
Art party. Brooklyn.
藝術派對,布魯克林
She wasn't kidding.
她不是在開玩笑吧
$500 it is.
500美元搞定
I know an R.A.
我認識一個皇家藝術協會的人
can use the money.
他正需要用這筆錢
Well, you look like you could use a drink.
看起來你需要喝一杯
What's your problem?
你怎么回事
You know what you did to Blair.
你知道自己對布萊爾做了什么
And I'm paying for it.
我正為此付出代價
Yeah, seems like you're having the time of your life.
對啊,但看來你過得不錯呀
After all these years,
這么多年了
you can't see through one of my smoke screens?
你還看不懂我的障眼法伎倆嗎
I'm not asking for forgiveness, Nathaniel.
我不是在乞求原諒,內特尼爾
I did what I did.
我的確做了那些事
But we have been best friends
但從我能記事以前
since before I can remember, and I thought...
我們就是最好的朋友了,我以為
I know Serena went with Carter,
我知道瑟琳娜跟卡特走了
and I know she's back.
也知道她現在回來了
I just thought you could use a drink,
我只是覺得你可以喝一杯
maybe get out of the city...
也許可以出城散散心
Even if it's with me.
即使是和我一起
Yeah. Getting out of the city sounds like a good idea.
是啊,出城散散心聽起來不錯
What do you have in mind?
你有什么計劃嗎
Brooklyn, actually.
去布魯克林
And I invited along a local guide.
我還順便邀請了一位當地向導
You guys ready?
你們倆準備好了嗎
By midnight, everyone who reads "Gossip girl"
午夜一到,每個看八卦天后的人
will see me kissing some guy,
都會看到我親吻某個男生
Chuck's fatwa will kaput,
恰克的禁令將會解除
and I'll have my life back.
我的生活也回到原位
Are you sure you wanna be here?
你確定你想待在這兒嗎
Yeah. I mean, it's not fair what Chuck's doing to her,
對,恰克對她的所作所為太不公了
and I really don't want this
我真不想因為申請悌西學校的事情
Tisch thing to come between us.
影響到我們的感情
Me neither.
我也不想
Okay, I'm gonna go find my sacrificial lamb and the bar.
好啦,去找替罪羊和吧臺咯
Um,I should follow her,
我得跟著她
because I do not want her to spill on my leather leggings.
因為我不希望她弄臟我的皮褲
I'll get some drinks.
我去拿些喝的
I don't know why you invited Jenny.
我不知道你為什么邀請珍妮
What, I thought you two were as thick as Wiis.
怎么,我以為你們倆很喜歡一起玩游戲
Yeah, but not for a night out drinking.
對,但不是晚上出來喝酒啊
I mean, she's still just a kid.
她還只是個孩子
She's a junior, older than Serena when the two of you
她已經高三了,比當年和你一起
christened the Campbell apartment.
施洗坎貝爾公寓的瑟琳娜要大
And honestly,
說實話
does she look like a kid to you?
對你來說,她像個孩子嗎
So...
這么說
Columbia? I'm impressed.
哥倫比亞大學,真不錯
This doesn't really seem like an Ivy League party.
這里看著可不像個常春藤聯盟派對
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干嘛呢
I'm friends with the guy who owns the loft.
我和這個閣樓的主人是朋友
Oh, god. Is that an aaron rose?
哦天,那是阿龍羅斯的設計嗎
Uh, pretty sure that's ikea.
我肯定那是宜家的設計
Not bad, Columbia.
不錯嘛,哥倫比亞
Name's Cameron.
我叫卡梅隆
Blair.
布萊爾
Is it suddenly unbearably hot in here?
這里是不是突然酷熱難當啊
Oh, are you okay?
你沒事吧
I'm better now.
現在好多了
Thank you.
謝謝你
Willa.
薇拉
Dan. You're just in time.
丹,你來得剛好
I'm about to serve up a venti-sized serving
我剛準備獻上一份大大的藝術正義
of artistic justice.
視覺盛宴
Please tell me
拜托告訴我
that you got one of my 200 messages.
我發你的200條留言,你至少收到了一條
Nope. Told you I was getting in the zone.
沒有,告訴過你我要到這兒來了
Were you calling to thank me?
是想打電話感謝我嗎
Uh, Vanessa submitted an original piece,
瓦內薩提交的是原創作品
so you need to tell your dad that
所以你得告訴你爸爸
there's been a mistake. So she wrote something else.
這是個誤會,這么說她另寫了一篇
Are you telling me she belongs at Tisch more than you?
你是在告訴我她比你更有資格去悌西嗎
You deserve it.
你應該去悌西的
You can thank me later.
你可以過一會兒再謝我
I'm... I'm with Vanessa.
我和瓦內薩在一起的
You're "With" Vanessa? What are you, 40?
你和瓦內薩在一起,你多大啦, 40嗎
Hi, Dan.
你好,丹
Who was that slut?
那個蕩婦是誰啊
Just call your father.
你就給你爸爸打電話吧
Hey, Jenny. Jenny!
喂,珍妮,珍妮
Please tell me what you're doing here,
告訴我你在這兒干嘛
starting with "Dad knows"
以"爸爸知道的"開始
and ending with "These drinks are not for me."
以"這兩杯酒不是我喝的"結束
Since I haven't actually talked to dad today, no.
我今天還沒和爸爸見過,所以他不知道
But these drinks are for Nate and Chuck.
但這兩杯酒是給內特和恰克的
What are you doing with Nate and Chuck?
你跟內特和恰克在一起干嘛
Well, Nate's my friend, and Chuck's totally harmless
內特是我的朋友,只要這里酒水充足
unless this place runs out of ice.
恰克應該是無害的
Um, does Vanessa know that girl
瓦內薩認識那個
who was hitting on you?
想打你主意的女孩嗎
No, she wasn't... Wait a second.
不,她不認識,等等
Why do you go from zero to blackmail in 60 seconds?
你怎么可以在一分鐘內從被質問變成了要挾我的人
Dan, it was actually a question.
丹,我只是問問而已
A relapse is not uncommon.
復發癥很常見
We just need another round of treatment,
我們只需再進行一輪治療
make some adjustments. That's all. No.
做些調整,就足夠了,不行
Rufus... I think we need a second opinion.
魯弗斯,我想我們需要再考慮考慮
We're at the epicenter of the best medical care
我們就住在全世界醫療條件最好的地方
in the world, and whatever we need to do,
而且無論要怎么做
we can do it together, here.
我們可以在這攜手共度難關
If that's what you want, Lily, of course.
莉莉,如果你想這樣,當然可以
I mean, I'll call a friend at sloan-kettering myself.
我是說,我會親自給癌癥中心的朋友打電話
But, uh, even if you do go with another doctor,
但即使你換了醫生
I'm gonna stick around, because I need to know you're well.
我還是會在你身邊,我要知道你很好才放心
I think we should stay with dad.
我認為我們應該和爸爸在一起
He's already cured mom once,
他已經治愈過媽媽一次了
and...and he is family.
而且他是這家的一員
I think I prefer it, too, Rufus.
我也覺得這樣不錯,魯弗斯
He's already familiar with every aspect of my case,
他十分了解我的病情
and I know what to expect of the treatment,
而我也清楚這次治療會有什么效果
and Serena's right. William is family.
瑟琳娜是對的,威廉姆也是家里的一員
Sure. If that's what you want, of course.
可以,如你所愿
I'll make some calls.
我去打幾個電話
We'll get started first thing tomorrow.
我們明天就開始
And, like Rufus says,
就像魯弗斯說的
We're, uh, all in this together.
我們大家要一起面對
Hey. I wasn't expecting you.
沒想到是你
Is this a bad time? I kinda need to talk.
你不方便嗎,我想談談
No, no. It's fine. Are you okay?
沒事,你還好嗎
Um, things aren't really going so well.
事情并不順利
Chuck wants us to do shots.
恰克要我們一起去喝酒
Is that Jenny?
那是珍妮嗎
Yeah, we're...we're sort of at this party.
是的,我們在參加派對
Hey, uh... it's Serena.
是瑟琳娜
I can't believe this. Why? What's wrong?
我簡直不敢相信,怎么,有什么不對
Nothing. It's just I called to talk to you,
沒有,只是我打電話來想和你談談
and you're at a party with...with Jenny Humphrey?
你卻和珍妮?漢弗瑞一起在派對里
Well, so what? It's no big deal.
那又怎么了,沒什么大不了的
Just like her spending the night wasn't a big deal?
那和她共度一夜也沒什么大不了嗎
What? How do you know about that?
什么,你怎么知道的
You know what? Never mind. I changed my mind.
算了吧,我改變主意了
I don't have anything to say to you. Ser...
我沒什么想跟你談的了,瑟琳娜
Chuck, your plan sucks.
恰克,你的計策真臭
He's on the phone with Serena right now.
他正和瑟琳娜打電話呢
That's not necessarily a bad thing. I'm so over this party.
這不是什么壞事,我受夠這個派對了
Let's just go back to the suite and get hammered.
回酒店吧,讓我們一醉方休
You two run along. I'm gonna stick around for a while.
你們先走,我再多待一會
You up for it?
你要來不
Absolutely.
當然
Spotted...Nate Archibald suffering from a broken heart.
爆料,內特尼爾?阿齊布爾德心傷難過
Too bad he doesn't realize
糟糕的是他沒有意識到
Jenny's oath is less hippocratic
珍妮的話并非聽起來那樣貼心
and more hypocrite.
不過是偽君子的鬼扯罷了
Come on. You're an art history major.
拜托,你是藝術歷史系的
Wh...admit it.
承認了吧
This art is atrocious.
這個作品很糟糕
Oh, I don't know. The ikea orb's growing on me.
這不好說,宜家的金屬小球還挺有意思
Actually, I have a friend who goes to Columbia,
實際上,我有個朋友去了哥倫比亞
though I don't think
可我認為他沒有
he attends that many classes.
上過多少次課
Blair, do you want to make that guy
布萊爾,你想讓那個家伙
who showed up jealous or what?
吃醋什么的嗎
Excuse me?
什么
I saw you two. Let me guess... your ex-boyfriend?
我看見你們了,我猜猜,是你的前男友嗎
You want to prove to him you're over him,
你想證明你已經不在乎他
ready to move on?
準備好開始新生活了
Just have to take the plunge.
你還需要投入一點
Show him the past is the past.
告訴他過去的就過去了
I like you. I'm game if you are.
我喜歡你,我可以隨時入戲
I'm game.
我玩
Vanessa, where are you going? Home.
瓦內薩,你要去哪,回家
Look, I don't know what Willa told you, but keep in mind,
我不清楚薇拉和你說什么了,但記住
She...she carries around lighter fluid.
她是有備而來
You told her that my Tisch sample
你告訴他我的悌西劇本
was adapted from your story? It slipped out.
借用了你的故事,不小心說漏的
But you wrote an original piece,
但你又寫了一份原創
so you don't have anything to worry about.
就沒有什么可擔心的了
You mean because Willa's gonna call her father
你是說薇拉打算告訴他父親
and straighten it out with the dean?
然后再捅到院長那去
Thanks, Dan. You really made sure I was off to a great start.
丹,謝謝你讓我有個"不錯"的開始
You're not...you're not being fair. That was not my fault.
你這樣就不公平了,這不是我的錯
I asked you if you were okay with me getting in.
我問過你是否在意我參加這個項目
Why weren't you honest with me?
你為什么不誠實地回答我
Like you were honest with me,
好像你背著我
going behind my back to apply for the one thing
申請這個我十分想得到的名額
I wanted more than anything? I explained that.
就很真誠一樣,我解釋過了
No. No, you justified that.
不,你是為自己辯護過
You said yourself that if you knew there'd only been one spot,
你自己說過,如果知道只有一個名額
you wouldn't have applied.
你就不會申請
What are you... what are you saying?
你這是什么意思
You want me to withdraw my application?
你想我撤回申請嗎
No.
沒有
No. No, of course not.
沒有,當然沒有
But what were you expecting my reaction to be?
但你希望我是什么反應呢
I, um, I don't know.
我不知道
Not this.
但不是這樣
You're taking off?
你要走了嗎
I want to get started first thing tomorrow.
我想明天一早就要開始
There's no time to waste.
時間緊迫
I-I still don't know what I want from you.
我還是不知道我想從你那了解什么
You know,today I was
今天
planning on giving you a big speech on regret,
我本來打算大談特談我有多后悔
but, uh, your mother's illness,
但你媽媽的病
her reaching out to me,
她向我求助
us reconnecting...
我們又聯系上彼此
I have to believe there's a purpose behind all of this.
我不得不相信這都是冥冥中注定的
But you've missed so much.
但你已經錯過太多了
I know. Um...
我知道
I've followed you from afar,
我一直在遠處關注你
glimpsed a photo here and there.
偷偷的瞥你的照片
Wasn't thrilled about that horse at the polo match.
那張馬上的照片一點都不讓我興奮
That was sort of the point.
這算是你的想法了
Thank you, Serena.
謝謝你,瑟琳娜
I know you have no reason to trust or believe me,
我知道你沒理由去相信或是信任我
so, uh, I really appreciate the second chance.
但我十分感謝這第二次機會
Everyone deserves one.
任何人都應該有彌補的機會
Well, I'm not sure Rufus would necessarily agree with that,
我估計魯弗斯不會同意這一觀點
but, uh,
但
for what it's worth, I plan to prove him wrong.
不管如何,我要證明魯弗斯錯了
I haven't read any posts on "Gossip girl" yet.
我還沒有從'緋聞女孩'上得到任何信息
I guess my ban works in the provinces.
我想我的禁令在這一帶起作用了
I knew it. I knew you'd fatwa'd me.
我就知道,我知道你會阻撓我的
And I knew you couldn't break it.
而我知道你對此束手無策
You're wrong. I could have.
你錯了,我本來是可以打破它的
Then why didn't you?
那你為什么不呢
Because...
因為
I suddenly realized it.
我突然意識到
The way to get over you
忘掉你的方法
isn't by hooking up with some random guy
并不是隨便找個男的胡搞一通
or pretending like we didn't happen.
或是裝做我們之間什么都沒發生過
You and I loved each other.
我們曾經深愛過
And then you broke my heart.
雖然后來你傷了我的心
I've been doing everything possible not to face that fact.
我竭盡所能地逃避這個現實
I'm gonna kiss somebody someday,
總有一天我會親吻某個人
and when I do,
到了那個時候
it'll be for me.
就是我忘掉你的時候
Good-bye, Chuck.
再見了,恰克
I'm going home.
我回家了
what the hell is wrong with me?
我到底是怎么了
Nothing's wrong with you.
你沒怎么
I mean, don't you know how great you are?
你難道不知道自己多棒嗎
I'm serious. I mean...look, I probably shouldn't say this,
我說真的,也許我不該說這些
but you've said it to me once before...
但你曾經和我說過
you deserve someone who's gonna treat you right,
你應該和善待你的人在一起
not like Serena does.
而不是像瑟琳娜那樣的人
It's true.
真的
I mean I would never treat you like she does.
我絕對不會像她那樣對待你
You deserve better, Nate.
你應該找個更好的,內特
Jenny, no.
珍妮,不
In case you've never heard one before...
假如你以前沒聽過
Nate?
內特
That's the sound of a relationship flatlining.
那么這正是感情破裂的聲音
I know what this looks like.
我知道這看起來像什么
Oh,you do? Great. Well, as long as you know
是嗎,很好,既然你知道這像什么
how it looks, then...then I guess I'm good.
那么,我想這沒我什么事兒了
That's not what I meant. Stop. Hey.
我不是那個意思,別走
I mean, what are you even doing here?
我是說,你到這里來做什么
I came to apologize for not hearing you out earlier,
我是來道歉的,之前沒有聽你把話說完
and then I walk in to see her trying to kiss you?
然后我進來卻看到她要親你
Yeah, but I didn't. Nothing happened.
是的,但我沒這么做,什么都沒發生
Same as nothing happened last night,
跟昨晚一樣什么都沒發生
which I would have told you about,
如果你沒有掛我電話的話
if you hadn't hung up on me.
我本來是要告訴你的
Well, so what about all the things she said about me?
那她說的那些關于我的話呢
Is...is that really what you think?
你真是那么想的嗎
Yes,he does.
是啊,他是那么想的
I'm talking to Nate, Jenny.
我在和內特說話,珍妮
Well?
說吧
What, do I wonder why you don't trust me anymore?
什么,我想知道你為什么不再信任我了嗎
Yeah, I do.
是的,我想知道
You don't tell me you are looking for your dad.
你沒有告訴我,你在找你爸爸
And then you leave town with Carter Baizen.
然后你和卡特?貝森離開了鎮上
And then you come back and you shut me out.
你回來后又對我只字不提
What am I supposed to think?
我該怎么想呢
I'm sorry. I should have told you
我很抱歉,我應該告訴你
that I was looking for my father.
我一直都在找我爸爸
But I didn't leave town with Carter.
但我沒有和卡特一起離開小鎮
You know that.
你是知道的
I even tried to apologize.
我甚至想要跟你道歉的
What are you talking about?
你在說些什么
The night of Dorota's wedding,
多洛塔婚禮的那晚
I...I called your cell to explain everything.
我打你電話,想和你解釋清楚
I even left a message with Jenny.
我還讓珍妮帶口信給你
What message?
什么口信
I never talked to her, Nate.
我根本沒和她通過電話,內特
For once, please, don't let her do this to you.
就這一次,求你了,別讓她這么對你
I left you a message, Nate.
我給你留了口信,內特
She said she would tell you.
她說她會告訴你的
She's lying! I never talked to her.
她在說謊,我根本沒和她講過電話
Just get out.
你出去
What?
什么
Seriously, Jenny, just please leave.
我是認真的,珍妮,拜托你先走吧
You know, you two deserve each other.
知道嗎,你們倆真不愧是一對啊
Oh, sorry, miss Blair.
抱歉,布萊爾小姐
I forget to take away.
我忘記拿走了
I...I know you not want to see anymore.
我知道你不想再看到這些了
Hey, no. Give me that.
不,給我
it's no use to deny the past.
否定過去是沒有用的
Chuck is a part of me.
恰克是我的一部分
He'll always be.
他一直都會是
it just hurts so much.
只是這太讓人難受了
In Poland, we have a saying...
我們波蘭有一個諺語
"Love is like head wound."
愛情好似頭頂傷
It make you dizzy, you think you die...
你覺得頭暈目眩,覺得自己是不是要死掉了
but you recover...
但通常情況下
Usually.
你都會恢復一新
That's a terrible saying.
真是個不靠譜的諺語
Tomorrow can we feed the ducks?
明天我們可以去喂鴨子嗎
I already buy bread.
我已經買好面包啦
Sorry. I had to talk to my mom first.
抱歉,我得先和我媽媽說一下
Nate, before I...I tell you what I need to tell you,
內特,在我把該說的都告訴你之前
I want you to know that I do trust you.
我想讓你明白,我完全信任你
And if I'm guilty of anything,
如果我有什么內疚的
it's taking you for granted,
那就是以為你會一直在我身邊
for assuming you'd always be around.
而我就想當然地對你不予重視
And I...I promise,
我保證
I...I won't do that again.
以后不會再那樣了
Serena, what's...what's going on?
瑟琳娜,發生什么事了
To revive a struggling relationship,
想要冰釋前嫌
there comes a point
眼下真是時機
when we must stop protecting what we have...
我們必須開誠布公
The reason I couldn't talk to you earlier...
我早前之所以沒和你說
It's...it's not about my dad. It was about my mom.
并不是有關我爸爸的,而是我媽媽
She's sick,
她病了
And I don't know what's gonna happen.
我不知道會發生什么
To allow for what we truly need.
表現出內心真實的需求
Moving forward can mean reaching out...
前進意味著沖刺突破
reaching back or reaching balance.
回溯往昔,或是兼顧平衡
Thank you, Rufus.
謝謝你,魯弗斯
I know William being back is hard for you.
我知道威廉回來讓你難以接受
All that matters is you getting better.
最重要的還是你恢復健康
And while new journeys can start with a single step,
嶄新的旅程可以從一小步開始
they can end just as quickly with a single misstep.
同樣也可以因一次失足而瞬間終止
hey, Vanessa. It's me.
嘿,瓦內薩,是我
Listen, I just read your play, and it's,uh,it's amazing.
聽我說,我剛看了你的劇本,很不錯
I'm so, so sorry. Please call me.
我非常非常抱歉,請回電
And when even the healthiest relationship
而當最堅不可摧的戀情
finds itself on life support, it's important to remember...
需要靠外因維系下去時,必須牢記
It's Will. It's not working exactly as I'd hoped.
我是威廉,事情并沒按計劃發展
I need you to write Lily another prescription.
我要你給莉莉重新開一個處方
Well, you can't back out now. I need you to make this work.
你現在不能退出,我需要你幫忙做成這事兒
And I doubt the authorities
我猜想有關當局
would be pleased to know what you've been doing.
知道你的付出后會非常高興的
On the upper east side,
在上東區
Sometimes the wrong prescription
有時候錯誤的處方
is just what the doctor ordered.
正中出自醫生之手
X.O.X.O.,gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后