日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 緋聞女孩 > 緋聞女孩第三季 > 正文

緋聞女孩第三季(MP3+中英字幕):第20集:威爾到來

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Gossip Girl here-

"八卦天后"在此
Your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
I raided Lily's medicine cabinet.
我從莉莉的藥櫥里拿的
She sometimes gets headaches.
她有時候會頭痛
That's a hell of a headache.
一定痛得很厲害
I think we need a second opinion.
我認為我們應該考慮下別的醫生
Even if you do go with another doctor,
即使你打算換個醫生
I'm gonna stick around.
我也會留在這兒照看的
Aren't you Blair Waldorf?
你不是布萊爾?霍道夫嗎
We haven't read about you on
很久沒在"八卦天后"上
"Gossip Girl" in forever.
看到你的消息了
You read "Gossip Girl"?
你們也看"八卦天后"
Of course. Everyone at Columbia does.
當然,哥倫比亞大學的每個人都看
I called your cell to explain everything.
我打你電話,想和你解釋清楚
I even left a message with Jenny.
還讓珍妮給你帶口信
She's lying. I never talked to her.
她在撒謊,我從沒跟她通過電話
Just get out.
出去
There's only one spot for transfer students, and I didn't get it.
他們只給轉校生,一個名額,我落選了
It was me. I got the spot.
是我,我爭取到了名額
Why weren't you honest with me?
為什么不能坦誠地告訴我呢
What, like you were honest with me, going behind my back
好像你很坦誠似的,你背著我申請這個
to apply for the one thing I wanted more than anything?
我非常想得到的名額,這算坦誠嗎
The reason I couldn't talk to you earlier --
我之前不能跟你坦白
it's not about my dad. It was about my mom.
是因為這事不是關于我爸爸,是我媽媽
She's sick, and I don't know what's gonna happen.
她病了,我不知道會發生什么
It's not working exactly as I'd hoped.
事情跟預料的不太一樣
I need you to write Lily another prescription.
我要你給莉莉重新開個處方
I doubt the authorities
我想有關當局
would be pleased to know what you've been doing.
知道你的努力會非常高興的
It's said that we're all strapped to fortune's wheel...
據說我們都被命運之輪所牽絆
Nowhere is this truer than the ever-changing landscape of love.
沒什么比千變萬化的情愛之象更加真實
As one couple enjoys an upswing...
當一對情侶在甜蜜的熱戀中
Another is plunged downwards.
另一對的關系卻陷入了低谷
But top or bottom, don't get too comfortable,
但現狀如何無關大礙
because the one thing you can rely on
因為你唯一可以確定的是
is that the wheel will keep on turning.
命運之輪總在不停旋轉
All right, I'm heading to my mom's for breakfast.
我要去我媽媽那共進早餐了
Hey, hey, hey. You're coming in late and leaving early all week.
嘿,你這一周都是早去晚歸
I'm starting to feel cheap.
我覺得有點不被重視
Oh, I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately.
很抱歉最近都不能陪你
Just with everything going so well with my dad--
只是最近我跟我爸爸相處得很好
Hey, Serena, no worries.
瑟琳娜,不用擔心
Okay?
好嗎
Look, I love being your crash pad,
我很樂意讓你把這當做臨時小窩
but, you know, maybe you'd feel better if you moved back in
但也許在你媽媽接受治療期間
with your mom while she's getting her treatment.
你搬回家住會更好
And have to see Jenny's lying face first thing in the morning?
然后每天早上都要看到說謊的珍妮嗎
No, thank you.
不用了,謝謝
That is not the same girl Chuck came home with last night.
那不是昨晚跟恰克一起回來的女孩
Has he, uh, come to talk to Lily yet?
他跟莉莉談過了嗎
Do you want me to talk to him?
需要我跟他談談嗎
No, I already tried, but thank you.
不用了,我試過了,謝謝你
I'm gonna come to your lacrosse game after brunch.
早餐以后我會去看你的長曲棍球比賽
Judge away. Shame turns me on.
要評論請走開,我以羞恥為樂
Hey, man, she's going to Lily's for brunch.
嘿,她要去莉莉那吃早餐
Maybe a stack of waffles will help your hangover?
或許一堆華夫餅能讓你清醒點
I find the cause is the best cure.
我發現這整件事的起因才是最好的治療
I gotta go. So I will see you later at the library,
我得走了,圖書館見
And I'm sorry about before
對剛才悌西冊子的事
with the Tisch catalog.
我很抱歉
It's fine.
沒關系
Dan, I don't know how to do this.
丹,我不知道該怎么做
We've been tiptoeing around each other for days.
我們倆最近一直如履薄冰地相處
Look, we're -- we're two artists in a relationship,
我們,作為兩個戀愛的文藝工作者
And sometimes we're gonna be competing for the same things,
有時候我們會為了同樣的目標競爭
So, all right, we're-- we're--we're smart people.
所以,沒事,我們都是聰明人
Let's come up with... some rules,
不如我們制定點規矩吧
a list of topics that are off-limits.
就不該做的事列個清單
Isn't that what got us in trouble with Tisch?
不正是規矩導致我們互相隱瞞申請悌西的事嗎
No, no. This will be different,
不不,這次不一樣了
Because we'll know... what we don't know.
因為我們知道了一些之前不知道的事
Hey, listen to me. I'm quoting Donald Rumsfeld.
我在引用唐納德?拉姆斯菲爾德的話
Okay, until the sting of Tisch has worn off,
好吧,在悌西這件事造成的傷害抹平前
I-I don't think we should talk about classes.
我想我們不該討論跟學習有關的事
Like, if--if you're taking playwriting with Sam Shepard,
比如你跟山姆?謝帕德學習劇本創作
it may hurt my heart,
這可能會讓我傷心的
But if you take intro to mime,
但如果你學到什么關于啞劇的事
I need to know everything.
統統告訴我
I want to be with you when you buy your leotard and your beret.
我想陪你買緊身連衣褲跟貝雷帽
Playwriting competitions--
至于劇本創作比賽呢
I think we can go out for the same ones,
我想我們可以一起參加
but we can't read each other's submissions.
但不能看對方的申請文章
And looking forward, I guess it's the same thing
想想以后,我想在實習或者工作的時候
with internships and jobs.
也得一樣
So the only things we can talk about openly
所以我們可以坦率討論的
are--are politics,
只剩下政治
"Jersey shore"...
"澤西海岸"(一檔真人秀節目)
and where we want to eat... which reminds me, I actually,
還有去哪兒吃飯,這倒提醒了我
Um, I need to get ready.
我得走了
I'm gonna be late for breakfast at my dad's.
去我爸爸那吃早餐,要遲到了
Are you sure you don't want to come?
你確定你不想去嗎
No, I'm sorry. I, uh, I have something.
抱歉,有點事
Oh, oh, is it something related to our list?
跟我們的清單有關系嗎
Actually, yeah.
是的
Well, thank you for not sharing.
好吧,謝謝你不告訴我
See? I can't believe how much easier that is.
看到沒,難以置信,這樣容易多了
Ooh! Another sext session with your new B.F.?
哇,跟新男友短信傳情
Okay, I'd hardly call Elliot a boyfriend.
算了吧,我覺得埃利奧特稱不上男朋友
Between me spending all my time with my mom
我所有的時間都和媽媽在一起
and him being in every club in school,
而他參加了學校里的每個聚會
We haven't even been on a first date.
我們甚至還沒有過正式的約會
Hey. Still using cooking as therapy? Yeah.
還靠做飯來療傷嗎,是啊
Ooh. Excuse me.
哦,借過
Sorry.
不好意思
Good morning, everyone. Oh, look at all of this food.
大家早上好,看看這些食物
It's obscene.
看起來棒極了
You okay? How are you feeling? Can I get you something?
你還好嗎,感覺如何, 要幫忙嗎
Please, everyone, relax. What I need is
大家請放松,我需要的
tor the people who love me to treat me like they always do.
是每個愛我的人像往常一樣對待我
Has anybody heard from Chuck?
誰有恰克的消息嗎
Yeah, uh, he's--he's sorry he couldn't make it.
他很抱歉來不了
Charles has the right idea.
查爾斯做得沒錯
If he were here, then I'd really worry.
如果他來了,我倒會不安
Anyway, one thing I'll say about William's treatment...
不管怎樣,我得說威廉的治療
is that I have not lost my appetite. I want waffles.
很棒的一點是我還有食欲,我愛華夫餅
Music to my ears. Dad.
很高興你喜歡,爸爸
What's he doing here? I invited him.
他來干什么,我請來的
Looks great, Lily. Really great.
看起來不錯,莉莉,很好
So I hope you'll all join me
我希望你們明晚都能來參加
for this doctors without borders gala tomorrow at Columbia.
哥倫比亞大學的無國界醫生聚會
I must admit, I feel a bit silly about the whole thing.
不得不說這整件事確實有點傻
Clearly, Columbia's run out of alumni to honor,
很明顯,如果哥倫比亞大學只能想到我
if the best they could come up with is... me.
他們也沒什么拿得出手的校友了
False humility--check.
虛偽的謙虛
I'll be there.
我會去的
I hope you don't mind. I invited Nate and Blair.
希望你不介意,我邀請了內特和布萊爾
I really want them to get to know you.
我很想讓他們了解你
Terrific. I'd be honored.
棒極了,我很高興
Well, Rufus and I would love to come.
我和魯弗斯樂意參加
Why don't you grab a plate? Help yourself.
拿個盤子,請自便
What? He left when I was 2.
干什么,那人在我兩歲時就離開了
The man's a total stranger to me.
對我來說,他就是個陌生人
You have to at least give him a chance.
至少你該給他個機會
No, I don't. Okay, everyone.
不,我不想,好了,大家別站著
Let's sit down and enjoy this wonderful food.
坐下來享受這美妙的一餐吧
Dad, here. Sit here. Rufus, scoot over, please.
爸爸,坐這兒,魯弗斯,請挪一下
Please.
拜托
Thank you.
謝謝
Blair, what's up?
布萊爾,怎么了
I thought I'd come and watch your lacrosse game.
我想去看你的長曲棍球比賽
So if you could make sure that there's a seat for me in V.I.P.,
如果你確定能安排我坐在貴賓席就好了
preferably next to an injured cute player,
最好坐在受傷的帥球員旁邊
but not one on scholarship.
但絕對不要是個書呆子
Since when do you care about lacrosse?
你怎么突然對長曲棍球感興趣了
Since I desperately needed to get away from N.Y.U.
因為我迫切想逃離紐約大學
Everyone's planning their living arrangements for next year.
大家都在為明年的住處做打算
It's so depressing.
這里太壓抑了
I thought your friends asked you to live with them.
你的朋友們不是邀你同住嗎
In a postwar building
那都不算是用數字命名的街道
on a street that's not even numbered. It's lettered.
是字母命名的
And its big selling point is that it's above a falafel stand.
而且它最大的賣點是守著三明治攤子
All right,listen,I gotta go.
好啦,我要掛了
There's no V.I.P. Area,
沒有貴賓席
but there's a nice set of bleachers.
但露天看臺很不錯
Blair? You probably don't remember us,
布萊爾嗎,你可能不記得我們了
but we met you at your mom's fashion show.
我們在你媽媽的時裝展上見過面
Yeah, of course.
是的,我記得
Hair band girl. I never forget a good accessory.
戴發箍的女孩,我記得漂亮頭飾的主人
We're celebrating.
我們正在慶祝
We just got the most amazing apartment ever.
我們剛搬進最棒的公寓
You would totally approve-- prewar, doorman,
你肯定會認同,戰前建筑,有門衛
and the best part--Fauchon is supposedly opening up next door.
最棒的是,隔壁會開一家馥頌(馥頌:法國食品超市第一品牌)
Can I ask you something?
能容我插一句嗎
What do you think about falafel?
你們覺得沙拉三明治如何
Ew. Isn't that the kind of food paralegals eat?
真惡心,律師助理啃的就是那玩意兒吧
I never thought I'd see Blair Waldorf
我從沒想到會在上西區見到
on the upper west side.
布萊爾?霍道夫
Unless... Oh, my god.
除非,我的天啊
Are you transferring to Columbia? I hope so.
你要轉到哥倫比亞大學嗎,希望如此
N.Y.U. Is so beneath you.
紐約大學實在是配不上你
I-it's true!
的確如此
I'm a Columbia girl now.
我現在是哥大女孩了
As you should be.
這才合你身份
Yay!
沒錯
You know, the last time I was invited
上一次我受邀去參加
to a ceremony in my honor, I had to slaughter a chicken.
頒獎典禮,我還殺雞圖了個吉利
Well, at least you've been honored.
至少你還受過嘉獎
I've--I've never been honored,
我從來沒有這待遇
I did win a contest once at boarding school,
我在寄宿學校的時候倒是得過獎
and I think there was a plaque,
還獲得了獎章
but I'm not sure that really counts. What kind of contest?
我都不知道這算不算,什么比賽
It was for drinking hot chocolate at the winter fair.
冬季展會上喝熱巧克力比賽
I had a buddy that went to Exeter,
我有個朋友在埃克塞特大學
and the stories he tells would make Keith Richards blush.
他的故事令凱斯?理查德都自愧不如(凱斯?理查德:滾石樂隊成員)
Yeah,I wasn't really into the party scene.
是啊,我不怎么去派對
I was there more for the academics.
我是為了學習才去的
It sounds like you've made some great choices, Serena.
瑟琳娜,看來你終于變乖了
I'm glad. The bad ones have a way of... following you.
我很欣慰,以前你總是麻煩不斷
You know, I've never heard that hot chocolate story.
我沒聽你說過這個比賽
Yeah, well, there are a lot of stories you haven't heard.
是嗎,有好多事情你都沒聽說過
True, but I did hear this one.
那倒是,不過這件事情我很清楚
My ex-boyfriend went to boarding school with Serena,
我前男友和瑟琳娜在同一間寄宿學校
and he tells a great one about her and this teacher one night
他給我講過那晚,她和那個老師
at a bed-and-breakfast-- Jenny.
在家庭旅館,珍妮
Although I'm sure they were just studying.
雖然我確信他們是在學習
You know, like she says, she was all about the academics.
就像她說的,都是與學習有關的
I have an announcement, everyone.
我有事向大家宣布
I've decided I'm moving back in.
我決定搬回來住
That way, I can be here with you, mom.
這樣就能陪你了,媽媽
And it'll just be really great to be back in my old room again.
能住回以前的房間真是太好了
Don't worry, Jenny. We'll-- we'll find a place for you.
別擔心珍妮,我們會給你另找房間的
Well, that's great,
好極了
because I'm moving in, too.
因為我也要搬進來了
Downstairs. I was waiting to tell you
住在樓下,我準備等明天管委會
until the board approved my sublet tomorrow.
批準我的轉租申請再告訴你們
But I'm very excited.
但我等不及了
All my family together under one roof again.
全家人都住在同一屋檐下了
Better watch out, Humphreys.
小心了,漢弗瑞一家
They say love makes a family, but on the upper east side,
人們說愛讓家庭凝聚,但在上東區
Everyone knows it's real estate.
眾人皆知,房產才是關鍵
Hey, dad, I'm sorry I'm running so late.
抱歉,爸爸,我要遲到了
Can you save me a waffle? Always.
給我留個華夫餅好嗎,沒問題
I'll put one in the oven for you.
我給你在烤箱里留一個
How's Lily? She's great.
莉莉還好嗎,她很好
And you? How you holding up? I mean, it must be weird.
你呢,你怎么撐過來的,這很奇怪
Lily's ex-husband is now her doctor.
莉莉的前夫成了他的醫生
It was at first. But the fact is,
一開始是有點怪,不過
He's just her doctor now. I'm her husband.
他只是醫生而已,我才是她丈夫
By the way, Vanessa can't make it.
另外,瓦內薩不去了
Said she had to be somewhere.
她要去忙別的事
Oh, right. The, internship at CNN.
想起來了,去CNN實習
They called me as one of the references she listed.
我是證明人之一,接到過電話調查
Ah. Yeah, I-I wouldn't know. She and I are
是嗎,我沒聽她說過
keeping our creative lives separate right now.
我們現在過著各自為政的生活
You might wanna discuss this one,
你們最好談一談
since it involves her going to Haiti for three months.
畢竟她要去海地呆3個月
You know what, dad?
爸爸
I think I'm gonna have to cancel that waffle. Okay.
我不去吃華夫餅了,好吧
All right. See you.
好了,再見
I know this gala tomorrow night seems boring,
我知道明晚的宴會很無聊
But I thought, if there's a girl you like,
但如果你有喜歡的女孩
perhaps you'd like to invite her.
想邀請她參加的話
Actually, I'm gay.
跟你說實話,我是同性戀
So if I was going, which I'm not,
就算去,也是和我男朋友艾略特一起去
then my date would be a guy named Elliot.
何況我根本不會出席
That's cool.
這沒什么
Bring Elliot. I'd love to meet him--
帶艾略特來吧,我想見見他
Please stop acting like
求你了,別裝出一副
you and I have any kind of relationship.
和我有任何關系的樣子
You're right.
你說得對
I have a lot to make up for. I'm sorry.
我需要補償你的事太多了,抱歉
The window for that closed somewhere
從我12歲生日那天起
between my 12th birthday and,
到我試圖自殺的那日,你的彌補的機會
my suicide attempt.
在這段時間已經失去了
Don't worry. I'm fine now.
別擔心,我現在很好
Going through all that without a father made me realize
在父親缺席的情況下經歷那一切
that I don't need one.
讓我明白,我并不需要父親
I understand that I've lost the right
我知道自己在你面前
to be a father to you, but...
已經失去了做父親的資格
If there's any way that we can get to know each other...
哪怕有任何機會能讓我們試著了解彼此
On your terms...
一切隨你
Serena may want a relationship with you,
瑟琳娜也許想認你這個父親
But I don't.
但我不想
Serena, stop it! You can't do that.
瑟琳娜,住手,你不能這么干
The room was on loan, and I'm taking it back.
房間只是暫借你住,現在我要收回了
And I don't care if I did leave it in the closet.
不管這衣服是不是我忘了帶走的
Borrowing without asking is stealing,
不問自取是為賊也
Jenny. Dad, tell her to stop!
珍妮,爸爸,讓她停手
Serena, please. I think it's great
瑟琳娜,別這樣,你能搬回來
that you're moving back in, but this is Jenny's room now.
是件好事,但這里現在是珍妮的房間
All her things are here. You can stay in Chuck's old room.
她的東西都在這里,你可以住恰克那間
No way. That room is haunted by Chuck's depravity.
沒門兒,那屋子滿是恰克糜爛生活的氣息
Jenny can take it. I'm sure it wouldn't bother you.
珍妮住正合適,你肯定不會困擾
Okay, what--what's going on with you two?
好啦,你們倆到底怎么了
Nothing.
沒事
Fine. Whatever. Serena can have her old room back.
好,隨便吧,瑟琳娜的房間還她
All right, that's ridiculous.
別這樣,這太荒唐了
Serena, I'll have Laryssa make up Chuck's bed for you.
瑟琳娜,我會讓勒瑞薩為你整理恰克的床
I'm confident that there's no depravity
我保證沒有全新的,E. Braun床單
that brand-new E. Braun sheets can't erase.
抹不去的污點
How many problems does Jenny have to cause
你要珍妮引起多少問題后
before you realize she's the problem?
才明白問題都出在她身上
Hey. Thanks for meeting me here.
謝謝你來見我
The library started... Did you
圖書館...你
apply for a documentary internship in Haiti?
你申請了在海地的紀錄片實習嗎
Yeah.
The producer just called. I... I got the job.
制片人剛打電話來說,我被錄取了
When were you planning on telling me about this?
你本打算什么時候告訴我
This morning,
今早
and then you put internships on the "Do not discuss" List,
而你卻把實習歸入不予討論之列
and I panicked. Why? Why?
我嚇著了,為什么,為什么
This is not about competing for something.
這又與競爭無關
This is... this is about our relationship.
這跟我們的戀愛有關
But both of those have been so tied up in each other,
但它們倆總是攪在一起
and this job is a huge deal for me, Dan.
而且我還在意這份工作, Dan
But you can't pretend like you going away for three months
但你不能假裝你離開三個月
is not gonna affect us.
不會影響我們的關系
I think I didn't wanna face that.
我覺得我是不想面對
It was just so much easier when we were just friends
曾經我們只是朋友,可以無話不談時
and we could talk about things.
多輕松啊
All right, is... is that what you want, then?
那么,你想要的是那個嘍
You wanna go back to just friends?
你想做回朋友
I don't know.
我不知道
Anyway,
總之
uh, Serena might be a little upset.
瑟琳娜可能會有點郁悶
Well, you were right. She can stay in Charles' room.
你說得不錯,她可以住查爾斯房間
It's getting crowded around here.
家里越來越熱鬧了
No kidding. Throw in your ex-husband,
真不賴,前夫都搬進來了
and now we're a nancy meyers movie.
快成了南希?邁耶斯的電影了
I hope you don't mind. I know it's awkward.
希望你不介意,我也知道有點尷尬
Well, I mean, it is a little unusual, don't you think,
你不覺得,醫生搬來和病人住
for a doctor to move in to his patient's building?
有點不那么尋常嗎
Well, not if he's the father of the patient's children.
但如果他是病人孩子的父親,就還好
What are you getting at?
你想說什么
Is it possible that...
會不會...
Will's also trying to get close to you?
威廉是想趁機接近你
Absolutely not.
當然不會
I'm the one that told William to stay away
是我告訴威廉
if he couldn't make good
要是他不能兌現
on the promises he made to the children.
對孩子們的承諾,就請離開
And I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable for you.
我很抱歉這讓你不快
But if William wants to move in to be closer to the kids,
但要是威廉為了和孩子們親近而搬來
I'm not gonna stand in his way.
我不會阻止他的
Holland? Hi, it's Rufus.
霍蘭德,你好,我是魯弗斯
I have a favor to ask.
我想請你幫個忙
...And the social scene at N.Y.U. Was criminal.
在紐約大學社交聚會簡直就像犯罪
Ten freshmen, a keg
十個大一新生,一小桶酒
and a tub of hummus on a card table isn't a party.
一盆鷹嘴豆沙放在牌桌上,派對都開不起來
It's a tragedy.
真是悲劇
Blair Waldorf just got a text.
布萊爾?霍道夫剛剛收到了短信
It's like watching Lady Gaga set fire to a piano!
就好像目睹了Lady Gaga點著了鋼琴
Who's it from?
誰發的
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Apparently, Jenny Humphrey is claiming squatter's rights
顯然,珍妮?漢弗瑞要霸占
on her old room. It's disgusting.
她以前的房間,真夠倒胃口的
Oh, my god.
天啊
Jenny can't do that to Serena Van Der Woodsen.
珍妮怎能對瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森如此囂張
So what's the plan of attack?
那如何回擊
It's between Serena and Jenny.
這是瑟琳娜和珍妮的事
Anyway, I've had some recent bad luck
無論如何,我最近在房產爭端上
getting involved in real estate disputes.
觸了不少霉頭
So I was thinking Warren-Tricomi mani/pedis?
對了,我正想去做個SPA來著
I told you. It doesn't matter if she transfers.
我告訴過你了,她轉不轉校都一樣
Blair waldorf was over
布萊爾?霍道夫成為紐約大學的學生起
the minute she became a student at N.Y.U.
紐約大學的學生起,就徹底沒戲了
Are you third personing me?
你們這是在無視我們
I third person people, not you!
只有我才無視別人,你們不能
Exactly.
就是說啊
You're Blair Waldorf... fashion icon, Queen B.
你可是布萊爾?霍道夫,時尚風向標, B女王
And probably the future president of the United States.
說不定還是未來的美國總統
or chanel.
或香奈兒總裁
Jenny Humphrey just kicked Serena Van Der Woodsen
珍妮?漢弗瑞才把瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森趕出
out of her room, and you're not gonna do anything?
她自己的房間,你卻要袖手旁觀
I would. I just don't have any dirt on Jenny right now.
我才不,只是我眼下還沒抓到珍妮的把柄
Ahem. I do.
我有
Jenny and her boyfriend sold my boyfriend adderall
珍妮和她男友幾個月前賣興奮劑
a couple of months ago. Lose the judge-face, Zoe.
給我男友, Zoe這不怪他
He took a very heavy course load this semester.
他上學期課業負擔很重
Jenny Humphrey, drug dealer.
珍妮?漢弗瑞,毒品販子
I can work with that.
這就夠了
we hear Blair Waldorf's headed for a comeback.
看來布萊爾?霍道夫又要東山再起了
But if she wants to keep her fans happy...
但她要是想讓她的粉絲滿意
Send. She better keep serving up the hits.
發出去了,她最好得出張精選集
Sleep well? Don't even, Serena.
睡得好嗎,一點都不,瑟琳娜
I can't believe you posted on "Gossip girl"
真不敢相信你竟然在緋聞女孩上
that I'm a drug dealer. I didn't post anything.
發布我販毒的消息,我什么都沒發
Fine. Maybe you didn't send the actual e-mail,
就算這樣,也許郵件不是你發出去的
but everyone knows you have Blair do your dirty work.
但誰不知道是你讓布萊爾使得壞
I can't help what Blair does.
我可管不了布萊爾
And you are the one who played pablo escobar
而且是你自己當毒販子
to underage preppy pill poppers.
賣嗨藥給那些小弟弟小妹妹的
My dad and I were finally in a good place
我和我爸一度關系緊張之后
after a really, really bad patch.
終于和好如初了
And if he finds this out,
要是他發現
it'll destroy everything.
就全完了
Well, maybe Rufus should know
也許魯弗斯應該知道
that his daughter is dealing drugs.
他女兒販毒
After all, you thought my father should know
畢竟,你覺得我爸應該知道
all my adventures at boarding school.
我在寄宿學校的光輝歲月
Fine. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything,
沒錯,也許我不應該多嘴
but maybe you shouldn't be lying to your dad.
但也許你不該騙你爸爸
Are you really lecturing me
你這是在教育我
about lying to a parent?
不要對家長說謊嗎
My dad knows who I am,
我爸了解我
but you're building a relationship with yours
太你才和你爸相處
That's a complete lie.
這是個十足的謊言
I can't believe that you are willing to destroy
真不敢相信,你想毀掉
my relationship with my father because you're too scared
我和我爸的關系,就以為你太害怕
that yours won't love you for who you really are.
你爸不會喜歡真正的你
You were right. We need to make these decisions together.
你說得對,我們應該一起做這些決定
But the truth is, consulting with someone else
但問題是,我不太習慣
doesn't come easily to me. I get it.
和別人商量,我了解
Vanessa, I totally support you going.
瓦內薩,我完全支持你去
Thank you, but I'm not taking the internship.
謝謝,但我不打算去實習了
I'd rather lose the job than lose you.
我寧愿丟了工作,也不能失去你
You're not gonna lose me if you go to Haiti.
你不會因為去了海地而失去我的
We're... we're... we're gonna find a way to make this work.
我們可以想到解決之道的
All right? But you gotta go.
好嗎,但你該去
I don't want to, and we both know
我不想去,我們都知道
It's better for our relationship if I stayed.
為了我們的感情,還是不走的好
I mean, three months is too long, and...
三個月太久了,而且...
I just wanna be with you.
我只想和你在一起
Are you sure?
你確定嗎
You're... you're making this decision for you?
你是為了你自己才這樣決定的
Not me? Not... not... not even us?
不是為了我,也不是為了我們
Uh... Okay.
好吧
Let's find a way to celebrate tonight, then... a fun way.
我們今晚慶祝下吧,找點好玩的
We could, uh... Let's see. You want to sneak 40s
我們可以...你愿意重溫四十年代
into the midnight showing of "The lost weekend"
去看好萊塢電影院的午夜場《失去的周末》嗎
at film forum? Yeah. Actually, I'm supposed to have drinks
實際上,我得和Cnn的一位女士
with the woman from CNN, and I owe it to her
喝一杯,當面告訴她
to tell her my decision face to face.
我的決定
Okay. All right. Well, uh, tomorrow night, then.
好吧,當然,那明晚吧
Absolutely.
當然
Blair. Hey.
布萊爾
You never made it to my lacrosse game yesterday.
你昨天根本沒來看我得曲棍球比賽
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I could ask you the same question.
我也有問題問你
Does Serena know you're trying to pull off plaid?
瑟琳娜知道
Seriously, Blair, I expected Chuck
說實話,布萊爾,我能理解恰克
to go back to his old habits after your breakup,
跟你分手后又重新犯老毛病
but I'd actually thought
但我以為
you'd grown up a little.
至少你能成熟一點
Whatever do you mean?
你什么意思
Blair Waldorf on the upper west side
上東區的布萊爾
two days in a row? It pretty much looks like
連續兩天出現在這里,看起來你像是
you're pretending to be a Columbia student,
在冒充哥倫比亞大學的學生
and not that I care much about what Jenny Humphrey does these days,
而且雖說我不在乎珍妮?漢弗瑞在做什么
but I saw that smackdown on "Gossip Girl."
可我看見八卦天后上那條攻擊性消息了
She was dealing drugs. It's called an intervention.
她在賣毒品,我干預一下而已
It's called you going back to plotting and conniving,
你又回到策劃小陰謀的時代了
Okay, and that's the Waldorf equivalent
你這么做
of Chuck going around,
就相當于恰克到處走動
sleeping with every call girl in the city
和城里所有應召女郎上床
and avoiding any kind of emotional contact.
還回避各種情感交流
Okay. So I'm pretending to be a student here.
好吧,我的確在冒充成這里的學生
But it's only because I'm living a nightmare.
可這只是因為我活在夢魘之中
I'm trapped at N.Y.U.,
我被紐約大學困住了
and-- and it's too late to transfer.
而且現在轉學已經來不及了
So what's wrong with cheering myself up with a little denial
我說幾句假話,在八卦天后上
and a "Gossip Girl" blast or two?
發一兩條消息來自我娛樂一下有錯嗎
Nothing, I guess, but you can always make it right
沒什么錯,可你隨便在網上抨擊誰
with whoever you take down online.
都能把情緒調整過來
And who knows if Chuck's even gonna have time
但誰知道恰克能不能有時間
to do that with Lily or not?
重新對莉莉調整好情緒呢
Morning, sunshine.
早上好,陽光小美女
I've got the dom '95, your favorite.
我準備了九五年的dom你的最愛
No, thank you.
不了,謝謝
And I much prefer roederer nowadays.
我如今更愛路易王妃香檳
Oh, I apologize. Nadine left behind some of her intimates.
真抱歉,納丁留下了一些貼身衣物
She must have wanted an excuse to come back.
她一定是想找個借口回來
Or maybe she just left in a hurry.
也許她只是離開得太過匆忙
If you're here to mock me, I'm not in the mood...
如果你過來是為了諷刺我,我沒心情
unless you have some punishment in mind.
除非你打算給我來些懲罰
We've broken up, Chuck,
我們已經分手了,恰克
And frankly, I don't care what you do.
坦白說,我不在乎你的所作所為
But I can't sit by and just watch you avoid Lily.
但對于你回避莉莉,我不能坐視不管
I'm actually quite busy with work.
那是因為我工作很忙
Well, you had time for Nadine.
可你能騰出時間給納丁
Trust me, she was work.
相信我,只是工作關系
And I promise you, Lily is not sitting around,
還有,我保證,莉莉不會無所事事
wondering when she's going to hear from Chuck bass.
整天盼著什么時候能聽到恰克?拜斯的消息呢
Justify not seeing Lily all you want.
隨便你怎么胡扯
You and I both know what this is.
你我都清楚到底怎么回事
You've lost Bart,
你失去巴特
Elizabeth betrayed you,
伊麗莎白又背叛了你
and the thought of losing Lily terrifies you.
所以你害怕再失去莉莉
Please.
求你了
Spare me your N.Y.U. Freshman psych analysis.
省省你那套紐約大學新生精神分析法吧
Perhaps if you were at an Ivy,
你要是在常春藤盟校
you'd have better insight.
也許會有更好的見解
Spotted -B. claiming to be a co-ed at Columbia,
現場播報, B聲稱是哥倫比亞大學一員
when everyone knows she's a zero at N.Y.U.
即使所有人都知道她在紐約大學一文不值
Poor B.
可憐的B
First she lost Chuck and now her dignity.
先是失去了恰克,現在又丟掉了尊嚴
"Gossip Girl" blast? No, it's nothing.
八卦天后播報嗎,不,沒什么
Look, Chuck,
聽著,恰克
sleep with every Nadine in town for all I care,
你跟城里多少個納丁上床我都不在乎
but don't close your heart to Lily.
但別對莉莉緊閉心扉
You and I both know that in the end,
你我都知道這樣下去
the person you'll end up hurting the most is you.
傷得最深的人還是你自己
Amalia, it's Blair.
亞瑪莉雅,我是布萊爾
Are you still waiting on me to sign the lease?
你還等著我簽租約嗎
Well, tell the girls it's a yes.
告訴大家,我同意了
I'll take the apartment.
那房間我要了
You make your bed, you lie in it, B. B
你鋪好床是要躺下去的
Too bad yours is in the east village.
真遺憾你的床在曼哈頓東村
Hey. Were you able to convince your brother to come tonight?
你成功說服你弟弟今晚參加活動了嗎
No. And please don't act like you care.
沒有,還請你別裝得好像你在乎
I'm sorry?
抱歉你什么意思
I just got off the phone with my dad.
我剛跟我爸爸通過電話
Apparently, someone didn't want him living in the building,
顯然有人不想讓他住進這幢大樓
so they gave him a bad recommendation, and it worked.
于是就寫了封檢舉信,計劃湊效了
The board didn't approve him.
董事會沒批準
You're behind this, right?
你是幕后黑手,對不對
I am.
沒錯
How could you do that?
你怎么能這么做
I don't expect you to understand, Serena,
我沒指望你能理解,瑟琳娜
But I felt like it was the right thing to do.
但我覺得這么做是對的
Look, I know you and my father used to hate each other,
聽著,我知道你和我爸曾互相看不順眼
but that was a long time ago.
可那都是很久以前了
You are the only one still having this fight.
只有你還揪住不放手
He has moved on.
他已經回到常軌了
Is everything okay?
出什么事了嗎
Rufus went to the board and blocked dad from getting the apartment.
魯弗斯跑去董事會阻止爸爸住進來
Serena, that's absurd.
瑟琳娜,這太荒唐了
Rufus would never do something like that.
魯弗斯不會做這樣的事
I would, to protect my marriage.
為了保護婚姻,我會做的
I don't trust William's intention,
我不信任威廉的動機
and I don't want him living under my roof.
也不想讓他跟我住在同一屋檐下
Rufus, you're being completely paranoid.
魯弗斯,你太偏執了
At first he tried he tried to isolate you from your family,
一開始,他試圖將你與家人分開
and now he's moving into the building to get closer to you.
而現在他又想搬進這幢大樓,來接近你
I told you, he's moving in to be close to the children.
我告訴過你,他搬進來是為了接近孩子
All I see here is jealousy run amok.
你吃醋得有點太過火了
Mom, come on. We should go.
媽媽,來吧,我們該走了
Lil--
莉莉
Rufus, it's probably best if you don't come tonight.
魯弗斯,你今晚還是不來比較妥當
What are you two doing here?
你們倆在這兒干嘛呢
This is an alumni event.
這是校友慶典
Columbia puts aside a bunch of tickets for students.
哥倫比亞大學給在校生留了很多入場券
We'd invite you to join, but they were very explicit--
我們本想邀請你,可他們要求很明確
no fake students allowed.
冒充的學生不允許入場
If you'll excuse me a moment,
允許我離開一下
I should go say hello to a few old colleagues.
我得跟幾個老朋友打聲招呼
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
Don't rush.
慢慢來啊
Do I want to know what you had to promise him to get him to come?
你是不是允諾了他什么他才答應過來的
No, it wasn't me.
不,不是我的功勞
It's not like he even listens to me,
他現在又不聽我的
and he probably just ran out of girls to have sex with.
沒準他只是沒找著應召女郎陪睡
I, uh, want to apologize.
我,想道歉
My absence has been inexcusable.
我的各種缺席簡直無法原諒
Well, I know my situation brings up a lot of issues for you.
我知道我的狀況給你添了很多心事
You've had to deal with so much loss.
你已經得承受那么多損失了
But I'm not gonna lose you.
但我不會失去你的
I'm here for you,
我時時刻刻
every step of the way.
都會在你身邊
You, uh, you look good, Lily.
你看起來很漂亮,莉莉
In fact, you look better than good. You look great.
其實遠不止漂亮,你太美了
Thank you. I feel great.
謝謝,我感覺很棒
So you had better be prepared
那你趁早準備好
for a lifetime of family brunches,
參加一輩子的家庭早午茶吧
because I'm not going anywhere.
因為我哪兒都不會去的
I bailed on the Columbia gala.
我放棄了哥倫比亞大學慶典
I was kind of in the mood
我還是更愿意看
for watching a pretentious movie I don't understand with you and Vanessa.
我無法理解的你跟瓦內薩上演的造作電影
No Vanessa, but pretentious movie? Check.
瓦內薩不來,但造作電影還是有的
Look, not that I'm not thrilled to expose you
聽著,我不想毀掉
to the joys of russian cinema, but does this visit of yours
你看俄羅斯電影的心情,但跑到這兒來
have anything to do with the "Gossip girl" blast?
但你的突然造訪和八卦天后的爆料有關嗎
Is it true?
是真的嗎
Are you dealing?
你在做毒品交易嗎
I was,
我曾經做過
when I was dating Damien, yeah.
和達米恩交往的時候有做過
But, no, not anymore.
但之后就不干了
This could so easily get back to dad.
這事很容易傳到爸爸的耳朵里
I-I think it'd be better if he heard it from you.
我覺得由你親自告訴他比較合適
Are you insane?
你瘋了嗎
I-I mean, you and I both know that's a suicide mission.
你我都清楚那樣純屬自殺行動
If you want him to have faith in you, Jenny,
如果你希望他相信你,珍妮
maybe you need to have a little faith in him.
也許你也該對他有點信心
Yeah, all right.
也對,好吧
I'll go see if I can dig out a dress from my old closet.
我去看看能不能從舊衣柜里翻出一件禮服來
Maybe I can catch him at the gala--you know,
也許我能在晚會上碰到他
big crowd, lots of witnesses.
人群聚集,能有很多證人
Oh. Uh, is everything okay with you and Vanessa?
對了,你和瓦內薩還好嗎
Yeah. Yeah, well, at least I think it is.
當然,至少我這么覺得
It's been hard to say lately.
最近這個有點難說
Maybe you need to have a little faith, too.
也許你也需要一點點信心哦
It's great to see you again. You, too.
很高興再次見到您,我也是
What a pleasure. Good to see you.
榮幸之至,幸會
Good to see you, Bob. Dad, um, do you have a second?
幸會,鮑勃,爸爸,你有空嗎
I want to talk to you about something.
我想跟你說件事
Sure. Please sit.
當然可以,坐吧
You know, the contest that I won at boarding school...
其實,我在寄宿學校贏的那次比賽
It was for drinking... Absinthe,
是喝酒比賽,苦艾酒比賽
and that was probably one of my--my tamer nights.
而那可以算是我比較安分的夜生活了
The truth is I-I've had a pretty wild past,
實際上,我有過非常放縱的過去
and I've been a part of more than one scandal.
也有過不少緋聞
Serena, I don't care about any of that.
瑟琳娜,這些我一點都不在乎
I know. I guess I was just...
我知道,我想我當時只是
Scared that...Once mom gets better,
害怕,如果你了解了我的本性以后
you...you may not wanna stick around
一旦媽媽恢復了健康
if you knew the real me.
你就再也不會逗留了
Honey, I want nothing more
親愛的,我別無所求
than to be a part of all of your lives again.
只希望能夠成為你們生活的一部分
I'm trying to figure out how big a role I can play
我只想弄明白自己能充當怎樣的角色
without stepping on anybody's toes.
而不招惹到別人
Yeah.
對啊
You know, I love Rufus...
我愛魯弗斯
but you're my dad.
但你是我爸爸
He's not.
而他不是
Aw, Serena finally has
瑟琳娜終于和他爸爸
the perfect relationship with her daddy.
建立了完美的父女感情
But will her dream come true be Rufus' worst nightmare?
但她的美夢成真會不會是魯弗斯的噩夢呢
Here we are. Thank you.
請,謝謝
Oh, of course.
噢,當然啦
The theme of this evening seems to be torture.
今晚的主題大概就是折磨
You're not a fan of, uh, university galas?
你不太喜歡大學晚會吧
Quite the opposite. I'm in my natural habitat.
恰恰相反,大學晚會是我的強項
It's torture because it's at Columbia.
只是因為這里是哥倫比亞,所以才很糾結
And by some cruel twist of fate, I go to N.Y.U.
陰錯陽差,我進了紐約大學
It's like being locked out of Lanvin
就跟朗萬(著名時裝品牌)熱賣時
on the day they get fall in.
被拒之門外是一樣的感覺
Sorry, I don't mean to ramble on.
抱歉,我并非想漫談
I'm Blair Waldorf.
我是布萊爾?霍道夫
Wait. I know that name.
等等,我記得這個名字
You read "Gossip girl"?
你看八卦天后嗎
No, I read college applications.
不,我看入學申請書
I work in the admissions office at Columbia.
我在哥倫比亞大學的招生辦公室工作
I was just looking at your application today. I'm sorry?
我今天剛剛看過你的申請,什么
Look, it's, um, it's not our policy to do this,
按政策我不該現在告訴你
but E-mails go out tomorrow, and you're standing right here,
但明天郵件就會發出,而你剛好在場
so welcome to Columbia, Blair Waldorf.
那就歡迎你來到哥倫比亞,布萊爾?霍道夫
Champagne, please.
麻煩給我香檳
Whoa. Are you okay? You got crazy eyes.
你還好嗎,你眼睛都發亮了
I think I just became a Columbia student... For real.
我好像剛剛成為了真正的哥倫比亞學生了
It doesn't make any sense. I-I never applied.
這說不通啊,我從來沒申請過
Oh, my god.
哦天哪
I cannot believe he actually did it.
不敢相信他真這么做了
Months ago, Chuck joked about applying for you.
幾個月前,恰克開玩笑說要幫你申請的
He said you had too much pride to admit N.Y.U. was a mistake.
他說你太驕傲了,不愿承認紐約大學是個錯誤
Looks like he actually did something right for once.
看來他終于做對一件事了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Oh, thanks.
謝謝
You're not at the gala?
你沒去晚會嗎
Yeah. I thought it'd be best for everybody if I didn't go.
對,我覺得我不去對大家都好
I see my father is still working his magic.
看來我爸爸還是左右逢源啊
It's not all him.
不全是他的原因
Yes, it is. It's just that no one else sees it.
不,是他的原因,只是沒人看出來而已
You make my mom happier than all of her ex-husbands combined.
我媽媽的前夫們加起來,也不如你讓她開心
It should be you with her tonight,
今晚應該是你陪著她
not some guy who pulled a disappearing act.
而不是某個玩失蹤的家伙
Well, I am already in the tux.
我已經穿好禮服了
Elliot, what are you doing here?
埃利奧特,你怎么來了
Your father invited me?
你爸爸邀我來的
He said he didn't think you had plans tonight.
他說你今晚沒什么安排
Not me.
不是我
I hope that's okay.
我希望這樣不算失禮
It's okay to be mad at him, Eric,
你可以跟他生氣,艾瑞克
but it's okay to let him try to make it right, too.
但你也可以給他一次機會的彌補
All right. I'm heading out. Wish me luck.
好吧,我出發了,祝我好運吧
You don't need it. You're the only one for her.
你不需要好運,你才是她的唯一
After Dr. Van der Woodsen organized
范德?伍德森醫生在印度組織完成
the response to the polio outbreak in India,
脊髓灰質炎的疫情應答系統后
he moved on to Somalia,
他來到了索馬里
where he served as a field coordinator in Huddur.
在胡杜爾擔任現場協調員
While there, he oversaw everything
在那兒,他監督各類疾病狀況
from shrapnel wounds to cancer to chronic illness.
從彈傷到癌癥乃至慢性病
Rufus. I'm surprised to see you here, of all places.
魯弗斯,在這兒碰到你真讓人驚喜
Holland, if you'll excuse me.
霍蘭德,不好意思
I'll catch up with you later. I need to talk to Lily.
我一會來找你,我得跟莉莉談談
Rufus, what are you doing here?
魯弗斯,你怎么來了
I'm sorry about today. I don't want will to come between us.
今天的事我很抱歉,但我不希望影響到我們
I don't give a damn who lives where.
我不在乎誰住在哪兒
I just want to be with you.
我只想和你在一起
...Improving access to primary health care
提高了偏遠地區基礎醫療設施的
to remote villages.
普及率
He has done all of this
在他完成這一切的同時
while continuing to build his reputation
作為癌癥漸進性治療領域的先鋒
as a leader in the progressive treatments of cancer.
他的聲望也日益遞增
Lily looks amazing, doesn't she?
莉莉氣色真好,不是嗎
I mean, being sick hasn't slowed her down at all.
生病根本就對她沒有什么影響
Yeah, she is the picture of health.
對,她看起來非常健康
...Invaluable member of our team.
我們團隊寶貴的成員
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士們,先生們
Dr. William Van der Woodsen.
歡迎威廉?范德?伍德森
Thank you. Thank you, Dean. Thank you.
謝謝,謝謝你,迪恩,謝謝
I had another speech prepared for you this evening,
我本來為今晚另外準備了一個演講
but then my beautiful daughter Serena came to me,
但之后我美麗的女兒瑟琳娜來找我
and she was so honest and brave,
她是那么的誠實,勇敢
that it made me realize that, uh,
那讓我意識到
I need to be honest, too.
我也需要坦誠
I made many personal sacrifices to be a doctor,
為了當一名醫生,我做了很多犧牲
but I never quite realized until now that...
但直到現在我才意識到
the greatest sacrifice of all
最大的犧牲
was my family.
是我的家庭
So the most important thing that I can say here tonight
所以今晚我要做的這個至關重要的演說
is not to all of you,
并不是針對你們所有人
but, uh, to them.
而是對他們說的
I made the biggest mistake of my life walking out on you,
離開了你們是我人生中最大的錯誤
and I promise to do everything in my power
我答應你們,我會盡我所能
to make it up to you, to make it right again,
去補償你們,讓一切回到正軌
because I love you.
因為我愛你們
My, oh, my.
噢,我的天吶
Did Dr. Van Der Woodsen
范德?伍德森醫生剛才公然無視了
just make a public pass at Rufus' wife?
魯弗斯妻子的已婚婦人這一身份嗎
Looks like this doctor without borders needs a few boundaries.
看來要給這位不羈的醫生畫清界限了
Well, I guess you were right about William,
我想你對威廉的懷疑是對的
but it doesn't matter how he feels about me,
但他對我的感覺無關緊要
because I don't love him. I love you, Rufus.
因為我不愛他,我愛你,魯弗斯
I know you're comfortable with him, Lil,
我知道你能和他融洽相處,莉莉
but I'm not.
但我不行
I need you to find another doctor.
我要你另外找一位的醫生
Look, I understand why you don't trust him,
聽著,我明白你為什么不相信他
but surely, you trust me.
但能肯定的是,你相信我
Look, I don't want to fight with you, Rufus.
我不想跟你爭吵,魯弗斯
Okay, we'll put it aside till tomorrow.
好吧,那我們明天再談
Let's get you home.
我帶你回家吧
You know what?
你知道嗎
Right now, more than anything,
現在,我什么都不想要
I just need a quiet night, alone.
我只想一個人安靜地呆一晚
Lily.
莉莉
Please, just for tonight,
拜托,就今天一個晚上
I need you to sleep at the loft.
我想讓你回到閣樓去睡一晚
Lily.
莉莉
Jenny Humphrey.
珍妮?漢弗瑞
Uh, yeah?
有事嗎
You bitch. You told me you were selling me oxy,
你這個賤人,你說賣給我的是催產素
but those pills were antibiotics.
但其實那些是抗生素
Yeah, I didn't get high. I got a yeast infection.
我沒有變興奮,反倒宮頸被感染了
Dad. Look, I can explain.
爸爸,聽我解釋
I came here to tell you.
我特地過來給你解釋的
Jenny, please save your breath.
珍妮,省口氣吧
Like I'm gonna believe a word out of your mouth.
我不會相信你說的任何一句話的
Get your things and come with me.
收拾東西跟我來
We're going home... to Brooklyn.
我們要回家,回到布魯克林
What did you want to talk about that couldn't wait?
你有什么事等不及了要告訴我
The producer from CNN just flew into town,
CNN的制作人剛下飛機
and I'm gonna meet her for drinks in 20 minutes.
我約了她20分鐘后去喝點東西
I want you to take the internship.
我希望你去實習
Come on, Dan.
得了吧,丹
I don't want us
我不希望我們倆
to be making decisions based on fear. All right?
是因為恐懼才做出那樣的決定,好嗎
So whatever happens, we'll figure it out.
無論發生什么問題,我們都會解決的
Thank you.
謝謝你
I, uh...
got you some stationery,
送你一些信紙
so we can write some handwritten letters to each other
這樣就可以在你離開之后
while you're away.
互相寫信
That is so romantic.
太浪漫了
Maybe if we become famous writers one day,
或許哪天我們成為大作家了
they'll publish 'em after we die,
這些信會在我們身后出版成書
Maybe, but don't let that stop you
也許吧,但別讓這
from writing some of the dirty stuff. Just a little bit.
妨礙到你寫些肉麻的內容,多少寫一點
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我會非常想你的
Not, uh, not if you don't go. You're gonna be late.
如果你再不出發就會遲到了
You don't want to be late to meet your new boss.
你不會想在見新上司時遲到吧
Get out of here.
去吧
Thank you.
謝謝
Oh, hey, Holland.
你好,霍蘭德
Hey. Have you seen your mother?
你好,有看到你媽媽嗎
No. I think she left. Oh.
沒有,我想她先走了,噢
Is everything okay?
有什么問題嗎
If Dr. Van Der Woodsen loves your mother
如果范德?伍德森醫生
as much as he said he did in that speech,
真像他說的那樣,愛你媽媽的話
then maybe there's something
那有些關于魯弗斯的事情
she should know about Rufus.
你媽媽也應該要知道
Listen carefully, S.
仔細聽好了, S
Holland has a tale to tell.
霍蘭德要講故事咯
Apparently, her upstairs neighbor
顯然,這位樓上的鄰居
has been coming downstairs.
不時也會到樓下來
Good night. Good night.
晚安,晚安
Take care. Good to see you.
保重,見到你很高興
Good to see you. Bye.
我也很高興,再見
Dad!
爸爸
Serena, I thought you left.
瑟琳娜,我以為你已經走了
Is everything okay?
有什么問題嗎
Not really, no.
沒什么,沒事
I heard what you said in your speech,
我聽了你在演說時所說的話
and if you want to fight for mom, then you should do it.
如果你想爭取回媽媽,你應該采取行動
Hi.
你們好啊
I think you girls got some misinformation.
我想你們可能得到了一些錯誤的消息
I will be attending columbia in the fall.
今年秋天我會去哥倫比亞大學上學的
Oh. Well, that's awesome.
噢,是嗎,太棒了
We have an extra room in the apartment.
我們的公寓還有多余的房間
Maybe you wanna move in with us?
或許你會想搬來和我們住
No. I don't live with the help.
不了,我不受人施舍
Oh, and you wanted to see
噢,你們想看到
a Blair Waldorf takedown?
布萊爾?霍道夫丟面子嗎
Well, cross me again,
再惹我試試
and you'll experience one firsthand.
你們會直接體會到丟面子的感受的
Hello?
你好
Hey, it's Jenny.
喂,我是珍妮
I want to talk to you about Lily.
我想跟你聊一下莉莉的事
Obviously, I'm not a doctor,
很顯然,我不是醫生
and it's kind of a long story how I know this,
我了解這事兒也是說來話長
but there's something weird about her medicine.
但是她服的藥有點奇怪
Elliot's the perfect mix of smart and fun.
埃利奧特是智慧和樂趣的完美結合
He speaks three languages,
他能說三種語言
but he has a subscription to "People" magazine.
但是他也訂閱了《人民》雜志
Hey. I invited dad over for some hot chocolate.
我邀請了爸爸過來喝點熱巧克力
I-I hope that's okay.
我希望這沒問題
If it's a bad idea, I can--
如果不適合,我可以
No, it's okay.
不用,沒事的
William, join us.
威廉,一起吧
Hey, Rufus.
喂,魯弗斯
It's Serena.
我是瑟琳娜
Hi. Is your mom there?
你媽媽在嗎
Um...
Yeah, she--she's here.
是,她在這
She's just really tired right now.
她現在已經很累了
I'll let her know you called.
我會告訴她你打過電話來
They say that family are
人們都說家人就是那些
the people who will always take you in.
會帶你進家門的人
But what if instead, they shut the door?
但萬一恰恰相反呢,他們也會把門關上
I was just telling mom about my date with Elliot.
我剛在跟媽媽說,我跟埃利奧特的約會
We had a great time. Thank you.
我們玩得很開心,謝謝你
Oh, who was that? Oh, it was just Blair.
剛才是誰,是布萊爾
Or even worse,
或更慘的是
let someone else take your place?
他們會讓其他人來代替你的位置
What do you say, Serena? Who's your daddy?
你說呢,瑟琳娜,誰是你的爸爸
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
XOXO八卦天后

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
wheel [wi:l]

想一想再看

n. 輪子,車輪,方向盤,周期,旋轉
vi.

 
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 慶祝,慶賀,頌揚

聯想記憶
announcement [ə'naunsmənt]

想一想再看

n. 通知,發表,宣布

聯想記憶
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
plaque [plɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 匾,飾板,名牌,徽章,[醫]齒菌斑

聯想記憶
patch [pætʃ]

想一想再看

n. 補丁,小片
vt. 修補,補綴

 
mock [mɔk]

想一想再看

v. 嘲笑,嘲弄,模仿
n. 嘲笑,戲弄,模仿

聯想記憶
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
sacrifice ['sækrifais]

想一想再看

n. 犧牲,供俸,祭品
vt. 犧牲,祭祀,賤

聯想記憶
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 大开眼戒在线观看| 电影四渡赤水| 教学质量分析| 故乡别来无恙演员表名单| 桜木郁| 布莱德·德尔森| 《起风了》数字简谱| 我的年轻小姨电视剧免费观看高清 | 劳力士电话客服电话24小时| 妙探出差3| 梦想建筑师泰国百合剧| 三寸天堂简谱| 杨幂的视频| 张家界旅游攻略自由行攻略| creepshow| 国产伦理女村支书| 大奉打更人电视剧在线 | 微信头像2024年最新版图片男| 明天属于我们第一季法剧完整版| 红电视剧演员表| 二年级53天天练语文上册答案| 菊花台在线电视剧免费观看| 爆操女人逼| 恋爱不可抗力电视剧在线观看| 永远的经典影片永远的| 网络查控申请书| 诺拉·阿娜泽德尔| 巨乳娇妻| 电影《大突围》免费观看国语| 太卷了正确答案| 欧美一级大胆视频| 迷失之城 电影| 肖叮叮的剿匪记 电视剧免费观看| 打开双腿扒开打屁股羞辱惩罚视频| 妻子出轨| 夏娃诱惑| 西街少年 电视剧| 数控图纸| 山本裕典| 汤灿的歌曲| 第一财经现场直播|