You killed that man.
你殺了那個人
Well, you were hurt.
你受傷了
Speaking of which...
說到這個
No. I don't want magic. It's just a scrape.
不要 我不想要魔法 只是點小擦傷而已
This will heal it.
魔法能療傷啊
So will this.
這個也能
As you wish.
就聽你的
You're different now.
你變了
You see it, don't you?
你自己也發現了 對吧
You hurt people all the time.
你總傷害別人
I created a truce in the Ogreswar, Bae.
我迫使食人魔休戰了 小比
I walked into the field of battle, and I made it stop.
我徑直走進戰場 讓他們停止戰爭
I led the children home.
我把孩子們帶回家
Surely a man who's saved a thousand lives Is done.
一個拯救了千萬條生命的人總該...那都結束了
A man who's saved a thousand lives can be done with it.
救了上千條生命就行了
You can stop doing things.
別再用魔法了
I can't. I need more power, so I can protect you.
不行 我需要更大的力量來保護你
I wouldn't need protecting if you didn't have power.
如果你沒有力量 我就不需要保護了
Well, I can't get rid of it. Have you tried?
我無法擺脫了 你試過嗎
Tried?
試過