Here you go.
給
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝你 謝謝
How bad was it?
到底有多糟
Getting caught in his office?
在他的辦公室里被抓個正著
Not bad. I played it off.
還好 被我蒙混過關了
What were you looking for? Did you find it?
你在找什么 找到了嗎
Nope. But I have a feeling it's gonna find me.
還沒 但是我覺得那東西會自己送上門
There she is. Why don't you give her your present?
她在那兒 干嘛還不把禮物給她
Hey. I have something for you.
我有禮物要送給你
Well, thank you.
謝謝你
"We're so glad you didn't kill Mrs. Nolan."
"我們非常高興你沒有殺死諾蘭太太"
It's from the whole class.
全班同學一起制作的這個
And I got you a bell.
我單獨送給你一個鈴鐺
Thank you. Tell everyone I'll be back soon.
謝謝 告訴其他同學我很快就會回去上課
Okay.
好的
Henry, we should get you home before your mom finds out.
亨利 我們得送你回家 以免你媽發現
That won't be pretty.
否則就麻煩了
Hey. Henry.
你好啊 亨利
Leaving already? Yeah.
要走了啊 是啊
Gotta get home and do homework.
我得回家做作業去
She's kinda tired.
她現在很累
I think if you just give it some time. I just wanted to
你得給她點時間 我只想
Hey, Henry, why don't you head home with David? Okay.
亨利 你跟戴維一起回家吧 好
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay.
好吧
Hard to let him go, isn't it? Your son.
很難放下他 是吧 你兒子
Yeah. Pretty much the hardest thing.
沒錯 這是世上最難的事情