Speaking of something we weren't talking about, was it you?
咱們還有點事要談 是你嗎
Was what me?
什么是我
Did you make Kathryn suddenly materialize? 'Cause it sure played that way to me.
是你讓凱思琳突然出現的嗎 我感覺就是你干的
Was that the magic you were going to work?
這就是你要施展的魔法嗎
Because if you kidnapped that poor innocent woman, just to let her go
因為如果你綁架了那個可憐無辜的女人就為看準時機放她走
Are you proposing I'm working with Regina or against her?
你是想讓我幫助瑞金娜還是跟她對著干
I don't know. Maybe diagonally.
不知道 也許要折中一下
Well, you keep working on that one.
好吧 那你繼續考慮吧
My question's about something else.
我還有別的問題
What do you know about him?
你了解他嗎
Goes by "August." He's a writer.
他叫奧古斯特吧 他是個作家
Typewriter wrapped in an enigma wrapped in stubble. Why?
打字機都迷霧重重的作家 怎么了
He was poking around my shop today.
今天他在我商店里瞄來瞄去
August Wayne Booth clearly a false name.
奧古斯特·韋恩·布茲肯定是個假名
There's one thing I know about. It's names.
我最了解人名了
Writers go by pseudonyms. What does it matter?
作家都有筆名 有什么大不了
You trust him?
你信任他
Yeah. A lot more than I trust you.
沒錯 比起你 我更信任他
Thank you, Onora.
謝謝你 奧娜拉
You can fetch our supper now, dearie.
親愛的 去把我們的晚飯拿來吧