Hey, Sidney.
西德尼
Emma, hey.
艾瑪
So things certainly did work out, didn't they, forfor your friend?
一切都柳暗花明了 不是嗎 你朋友的事情
You told me you could help me with Mary Margaret, and I wanted to believe you.
你說你能在瑪麗·瑪格麗特的事上幫我忙 我也想相信你
But eventually, there are things that even a blind sheriff... cannot ignore.
但最終有些事就連瞎了眼的警長都能看到
Is that a bug?
這是監聽器嗎
Oh, for God sakes, Sidney, drop it.
看在上帝份上 西德尼 別裝了
You fooled me, you spied on me, and you reported it all back to that sick, crazy woman.
你耍了我 監視我 你還全數報告給那個瘋女人
I can't even imagine what she has on you, but it must be something huge. She's a good mayor.
我簡直無法想象她有你什么把柄但一定是件大事 她是個好鎮長
She tried to get Mary Margaret convicted of a murder that didn't even happen.
她試圖害瑪麗·瑪格麗特 為沒發生的罪判刑
You're in a lot of trouble.
你麻煩大了
There is a D.N.A. trail in a basement of some house out there, and I'm gonna find it, and she's gonna go away.
在某棟房子的地下室里 有DNA證據 我會找到證據 她就會進大牢
Maybe. But I wouldn't bet against her.
也許吧 但我看她不會有事
She's an amazing woman.
她是個很棒的女人
Do you Are you in love with her?
你 你是不是愛上她了
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 隨便了