This is going to raise all kinds of questions about where she was and how the test results were fake.
這會招來一連串的質疑她這段時間在哪 檢測結果是如何篡改的
Oh, yes. And, um... And who put the key in her cell.
是啊 還有...是誰把監獄的鑰匙放在牢房里的
It's all going to lead to me, isn't it? You bastard.
矛頭都會指向我 對嗎 你這個混蛋
This doesn't make any sense.
沒道理啊
You and I we've been in this, together, from the start.
你和我 可都是始作俑者
Oh, have we?
是嗎
You created the curse for me
是你為我創造了那個詛咒
The curse that brought us here and built all this.
把我們帶過來 并創造了這里的一切
Yeah, it's time you say "Thank you".
是啊 你該說聲"謝謝"了
Why did you do it?
你為什么要這么做
Well, you're a smart woman, Your Majesty.
鎮長大人 您是個聰明的女人
Figure it out.
自己想想吧
Come on.
快走
Come on. Come on.
快走 快走
What are you doing in the middle of the road, boy?
小毛孩 你在路中間干什么
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Hey, I know you.
我認得你
It's fine. It's fine. It was the donkey's fault.
沒事沒事 是驢的錯
You want a chicken or some eggs?
想要只雞 或者雞蛋嗎
It's all right. No. I should probably just
沒事 我還是...
What's going on?
發生了什么事