You saw no one? You didn't hear a voice?
沒看見誰 聽見什么聲音
Or smell perfume? Cologne? Anything?
聞到香水或古龍水什么的
Nothing. No, I'm sorry.
沒有 對不起
I wish I could help.
我要是能多提供點線索就好了
Especially since... while I was gone, you thought I was dead?
尤其是 我不在的時候 你以為我死了
Your DNA matched the heart we found.
我們找到的心臟與你的DNA吻合
They're grilling everybody down at the hospital lab to see who doctored the DNA results.
他們正在盤問醫院實驗室的所有員工 查是誰篡改了DNA檢測結果
Why would anyone do this?
為什么有人要做這種事
I think someone was trying to frame Mary Margaret.
我覺得有人是想陷害瑪麗·瑪格麗特
But why?
為什么
I mean, who would do something like that?
誰會做出這樣的事情呢
You broke our deal.
你違約了
I broke one deal in my life, dear, and it certainly wasn't this one.
親愛的 我這輩子就違過一次約 但絕對不是你我之間的約定
Kathryn was supposed to die, and Mary Margaret was to get the blame.
凱思琳本來該死掉 而瑪麗·瑪格麗特則該承受罪責
Yeah, murder seems so much worse here, though, doesn't it?
是啊 在這個世界謀殺可是重罪啊
You can't just turn someone into a snail and then step on them, can you?
你不能把人變成蝸牛 然后一腳踩死他 對嗎
You didn't say "kill her".
你的要求不是"殺死她"
We agreed that something tragic should happen to her.
我們達成共識 讓她遭遇不測
Now abduction is tragic.
綁架 正是一種不測
The intent was perfectly clear.
我的目的已經很明確了
Oh, let's not talk about intent. Intent is meaningless.
別說什么目的了 目的毫無意義
Intent is everything. Please.
目的就是一切 行了