Mary Margaret.
瑪麗·瑪格麗特
You told me you could fix this.
你說過你能搞定的
That's why I came to you.
所以我才找你幫忙
So that you could make sure Regina didn't win.
那樣你就能確保瑞金娜不會得逞
She hasn't yet.
她還沒得逞呢
Well, she's going to, and now my friend is gonna pay for me trusting you.
那她也快了 現在我的朋友要因我對你的信任而付出代價
Look, sheriff, I know this is emotional, but it's also not over.
警長 我知道你很激動 但這事還沒完
You must have faith. There's still time.
你必須要有信心 還有時間
Time for what?
什么的時間
For me to work a little magic.
讓我略施魔法
I'm sorry.
對不起
For what?
為什么
For doubting you.
因為懷疑你
I made a mistake.
是我搞錯了
What's that? Evidence.
那是什么 證據
Evidence that proves that I've been trusting all the wrong people.
證明我一直信錯了人
I should have listened to you.
我應該聽你的
This bug was from Sidney.
這是西德尼的竊聽器
The newspaper guy?
那個報社的家伙
I should've seen it.
我早該看出來
Well, don't beat yourself up about it, Emma.
別因此責怪自己 艾瑪
Sometimes it's hard to see what's right in front of us, but I knew you would.
有時我們很難分辨眼前的是非 但我知道你會分清的
I'm trying.
我還在努力
Ruby!
魯比
What's going on?
怎么了
Shesheshe's in the alley.
她 她 她在巷子里
Who, Ruby? What happened?
魯比 誰啊 發生了什么
Hey, you all right?
你沒事吧