Are you mad?
你生氣了嗎
No. I'm not mad at all.
沒有 一點也不
You were just trying to help me.
你只是想要幫助我
However, I'm not marrying Daniel.
但是 我不是和丹尼爾結婚
This dress is for your father.
這婚紗是為了和你父親結婚準備的
But... I thought... you were in love.
但...我以為...你們彼此相愛
So did I.
我也是
But I was wrong.
但我錯了
Daniel has run away.
丹尼爾逃走了
What I had with Daniel wasn't real.
我和丹尼爾的感情不是真的
It was an infatuation.
那只是一時迷戀
You see, that's the thing about love.
愛情就是如此
It can come in the most unexpected places.
它總是難以預料
Your father and I have something even more special because it's not just about the two of us.
而我與你父親的感情更加特殊 我們的感情不僅僅是兩人之間
It's about all of us.
而是事關所有人
We're going to be a family.
我們就要成為一家人了
We are?
真的嗎
That's right.
真的
I'm going to be your stepmother, and I couldn't be happier.
我就要成為你的繼母 我真的很高興
Me, too.
我也很高興
Snow, you need to go to your room and help with the packing.
白雪 你得回房間幫忙收拾行李了
Your father wants you ready for the journey, and we're heading to your castle first thing in the morning.
明天一早我們就要動身回你們的城堡 你父親想讓你做好啟程準備
You're both going to love it there.
你們倆都會愛上那里的
I know we will.
一定會的