Previously on True Blood
真愛如血前情提要
I know where that house they bought is at.
我知道他們買的房子在哪
It's easy to sneak up upon them.
很容易就能摸到那兒
There's four sets of remains inside four coffins.
四個棺材里有四具骨骸
A little religion do you a world of good, baby girl.
有點信仰對你有好處,寶貝
You are just as fucked up and miserable as I am.
你就像我一樣凄慘又一無是處
And goin' to church ain't gonna make you a better person.
就算你天天去教堂,也不能讓你變什么好貨色
She got a demon in her.
她心中有魔鬼做崇
Sookie
蘇琪
He got my message that something bad might be brewing
他收到我的消息,知道會有什么壞事發生
So he spent the night in the graveyard.
所以他就在墓地呆了一個晚上
whose are the four bodies?
那四具尸體是誰的
Some fang banger
一些尖牙粉絲
we've got a four-top open.
一個四人桌空了
Who are you?
你是誰
Amy burley. I'm with jason.
艾梅·伯莉,我跟杰森來的
I think we might have found a replacement for dawn.
看來我們有人接替唐恩的工作了
Looks like you did too.
看來你也干得不錯
Arlene fowler...
艾琳娜·福勒
Would you do me the honor of bein' my wife?
你愿意嫁給我嗎
I know I've done it four other times
雖然我已經結過四次婚
but it never gets old.
但這樣的求婚永不過時
Oh, I'm so thrilled for you two.
真為你們兩個高興
You recall spendin' any time out in the woods lately?
你記得最近在林子里做了什么嗎
I come from a family of naturists.
我來自一個裸體主義家庭
You're a nudist?
你有裸體癖
My folks were,
我的家人是這樣
I honor their memory once a year by, uh,
我每年都會用裸體奔跑著穿過樹林的方式
Taking a run through the woods
悼念他們
It feels a little like stalking, don't it?
這感覺有點像跟蹤,不是嗎
It's the most natural thing in the world.
這是世界上最自然的事
The hunt.
捕獵
You like me, don't you, lafayette?
你喜歡我,不是嗎,拉法耶
I'd hate to think it's just business
我不想你只是為了生意
for you when you come over.
才到我這兒來
you think I fool around with all my business associates?
你覺得我會沒事跟我的商業伙伴玩嗎
Never had anybody by the name of merlotte here.
我們這兒沒有叫馬洛特的人
And you're sure you're the only nudist colony in the Bon area?
你確定你們是邦區附近唯一的裸體主義團體
Naturist community.
天體運動者團體
Um, I'm a friend of lafayette reynolds.
我是拉法耶·瑞諾茲的朋友
No, please! I'll give you anything you want.
別,別,我什么東西都給你
I thought we'd take a little blood and go.
我想我們弄到點血液就走人吧
This woman has some questions for you.
這女人有些問題要問你
Be a good girl and answer them, will you?
聽話,如實回答,好嗎
Someone's been stealing money from the bar.
有人偷了酒吧的錢
He's gonna kill me. Who's gonna kill you?
他會殺了我的,誰會殺你
Ginger, enough. thank you
金吉,夠了,謝謝
Humans.
人類
Honestly, Bill, I don't know what you see in them.
說實話,比爾,真不知道你看上他們哪點
How did I end up with you people?
要怎樣才能跟你們算個了斷
Jesus.
上帝呀
Mother mary in heaven.
天國的圣母瑪利亞啊
I'm so sorry, mama. I'm so sorry.
抱歉,圣母,很抱歉
When ginger is finished, glamour her for me.
等金吉停下的時候,替我迷惑她
Are you sure?
你確定
She's been glamoured one too many times already.
她已經被迷惑了那么多次了
Who knows how much of her is left.
誰知道她還剩多少理智
It's either that or turn her.
要么就做,要么就把她變吸血鬼
You want her?
你想要她
Please, I'm not that desperate.
得了,我沒那么饑渴
Glamour it is. excellent.
好吧,蠱惑她,好極了
Come. I'll buy you a blood.
過來,請你喝人造血
Thank you.
謝謝
How do you stomach that stuff?
你是怎么吞得下這東西的
Don't you find it metallic and vile?
不覺得有金屬腥味,很難喝嗎
I don't think about it. it's sustenance, that's all.
我從不想這個,裹腹而已
What?
怎么了
Well, if you're their poster boy,
要是你是他們的代言人
The mainstreaming movement is in very deep trouble.
倡導回歸主流運動的家伙們麻煩就大了
Tru blood. it keeps you alive, but it will bore you to death.
人造血讓你生存,但讓你無聊到死
Let's cut to the chase, shall we?
直話直說,行嗎
You killed a vampire, bill. for a human.
你殺了吸血鬼,比爾,為一個人類
What are we gonna do about this?
這事要怎么解決呢
What do you have in mind?
你怎么想的
I'll take the girl.no.
那女孩兒歸我,不行
You can have anyone you want. why do you want her?
你想要的都能得到,干嘛還要她
Why do you want her?
你為什么戀戀不舍
You're not in love with her, are you?
你沒愛上她吧
Sookie must be protected.
蘇琪需要被人保護
Now, that sounds like an edict.
聽起來像詔書呀
But it couldn't be, because I would know about that.
但不可能,因為我知道原因
Admit it.
承認吧
You love her.
你愛她
If I hadn't done what I did
即便我沒那么做
would you have let his disloyalty stand?
你還會讓這個背叛你的家伙活著嗎
Whatever I did to longshadow
不管我怎么處置浪沙多
I would not have done in front of witnesses.
也不會當著目擊者的面干
Especially not vampire witnesses.
尤其是當著吸血鬼的面
Not smart, bill.
不明智,比爾
Not smart at all.
太不明智了
All I'm saying is, lafayette didn't have to kidnap him.
我是說,拉法耶不會綁架他
And I'm pretty sure he left with some v.
我還肯定他帶了一些V走
If you wanna make the same arrangement with eddie lafayette's got,
你要是想像埃迪和拉法耶那么合作
Then have at it.
那隨你的便
This is the only thing I could think of
這是我想到的讓你搞定
To get you out of blowing your first vampire.
你生命中第一個吸血鬼的唯一辦法
You done this before, haven't you?
以前你也做過,對吧
Done what?this.
做什么,這事兒
Kidnapping vampires.
綁架吸血鬼
Jesus.
天哪
I should have known something wasn't right the second
我應該感覺到不對勁的
You walked into my life carrying that big bag of crazy.
在你帶著一大袋怪東西走進我的生活那一刻
'cause any woman with a purse that big is bound
因為任何背那么大皮包的女人
To have something in it I don't wanna know about.
肯定有什么我不想知道的秘密
Jason.
杰森
Baby, you're sweet, but you've gotta mellow out.
寶貝兒,你很可愛,但是你得成熟起來
What the fuck is this hippie music?
這是他媽的什么嬉皮音樂
Put these on.
把這個穿上
Oh, thank you, but I-I'm fine, really.
謝謝,不過我不需要,真的
I'm just gonna dry out my hair and be on my way.
我得弄干頭發,然后離開
You're not going anywhere.
你哪兒都不能去
Eric and your boyfriend aren't nearly done talking just yet.
埃瑞克和你的男友還沒談完呢
Is bill in some kind of trouble?
比爾有麻煩了嗎
That's for the boys to figure out.
那是男人們的事
Right now, what you need to do is change out of your clothes.
你現在要做的就是換好衣服
There's vampire in your cleavage.
乳溝里還有點吸血鬼的殘留物
Ah. okay. ew.
天哪
Allow me.
請允許我
Thank you.
謝謝
I'm beginning to understand the fuss everyone's making over you.
我開始理解為什么和你在一起的都麻煩不斷了
Oh, hey there, pam. oh, who's your new friend?
帕姆,你的新朋友是誰
Ginger, sookie. sookie, ginger.
金吉,這是蘇琪,蘇琪,這是金吉
Nice to meet you, sookie.
見到你很高興,蘇琪
Right. nice to meet you too.
見到你很高興
Oh, you don't have to be so scared.
沒必要那么害怕
They're really very nice here.
他們真的非常好
Here.
這邊
You got him?
接住了他沒
Tape the windows shut. here.
把窗戶封上
Clear this out. we gotta clear all this shit out.
把這弄干凈,我們得把這些玩意都搞走
Lift his legs. I got it.
抬他的腿,好了
Ready?
好了沒
How's this one go?
這玩意怎么弄
Tie his arm there.
綁胳膊
What?
這都是啥哦
Oh. I guess I got a little paranoid after 9/11.
自從911事件之后我就有點偏執妄想
Uh-huh. no, 'cause after new york and d.c.
不對,因為繼紐約和華盛頓之后
, terrorists were gonna come straight to bon temps.
恐怖分子會直接來襲擊邦坦普斯鎮
And I said I was paranoid.
說了我是妄想狂
Get his feet.
綁住他的腳
What are you gonna do to me?
你們要把我怎么樣
Yeah, I was kind of wondering that myself.
我自己也不知道呢
We're gonna drink from him.
從他身上抽血
And then what?
然后呢
Dude, I got this. what's the plan?
老兄,交給我好吧,準備怎么做
Jason, can you please try to live in the now with me.
杰森,拜托緊跟時事好不好
I do live in the now.
我有緊跟時事
In fact, I've gone entire months without thinking about shit.
實際上,我已經好幾個月啥也不想了
But the truth is, right now, the now kind of sucks.
但事實是,現在,時下實在太糟糕了
And if we both can't admit that, then we are 100 percent fucked.
不管我倆承不承認,我們都是百分百的垃圾
Who wants the first taste?
誰要嘗第一口
Well, I ain't doing it. not like this.
我不會嘗的,不要這樣來
Thank you.
謝謝
I said, stop talking to me.
說了不要和我說話
Come with me, baby.
和我一起,寶貝兒
Don't let your fear get in your way.
別讓你的恐懼擋你的道
Look, it ain't fear, all right?
聽好,我沒害怕,行嗎
It's just-- he's looking me right in the eye.
只是,他就那么直勾勾地盯著我
It ain't right.
這樣不好
Look at him.
看看他
Fine. I'll see you when I get back.
好吧,等我回過神來吧
Wait, wait, wait.
等下,等下
Ain't you supposed to cut it with aspirin?
你不把它跟阿司匹林拌一起嗎
No, there's no risk of clotting when the v's this fresh.
不,V新鮮的時候,沒可能凝結
My god.
上帝啊
You look...
你看起來
Really happy.
爽呆了
Come on, baby.
來吧,寶貝兒
Come with me.
和我一起
Don't. don't do it.
不要,不要那么做
I said, don't talk to me.
說了,不要和我講話
What exactly did you do to my mama?
你究竟對我媽做了什么
You were here. you saw it.
你當時也在場,都看到了
Yeah, but I wanna know exactly how and why it worked.
對,可是我想知道它是如何又為什么能起作用的
'cause I'm already taking a monster leap
為了這個所謂的魔鬼
Of faith even considering this demon crap.
我的信仰都發生了翻天覆地的變化
Fine, then. it's like this.
好吧,是這樣的
Your mind, your-- your body,
你的思想,你的身體
It's just a physical manifestation of your soul.
只是你靈魂的物質表現
And your soul is sick.
你的靈魂生病了
My soul don't wanna get ripped off.
我的靈魂可不想被撕裂
How's your mama doing?
你媽媽怎么樣了
She's doing great.
好極了
But she believes in shit like this. I don't.
她相信這鬼東西,我不信
If you don't believe then why'd you come all the way out here tonight?
要是你不信,為什么今晚還來這
How much it'll cost me?
要花多少錢
Seven-ninety-nine, ninety-five. what?
799.95美元,什么
Seven-ninety-nine, ninety-five.
799.95美元
Cup of rum's on the house.
這杯朗姆酒算我請
Well, my mama paid less than half that.
我媽媽那次才花了不到一半的錢
What I do takes varying amounts of energy,
我所做的,消耗的能量不等
And involves varying amounts of risk.
包含的風險也是不一樣的
Now,
現在
What you got inside you is much more powerful than what your mama had.
你體內的魔鬼遠比你媽媽的強大
Much more dangerous too.
也更危險
I'm worse than her? uh-uh.
我比她還糟糕
I once found that woman on the ground,
我有次看到她趴在地上
Eating her own vomit 'cause she didn't wanna
吃自己的嘔吐物,就因為她
Waste the alcohol she lost bringing it all up.
不想浪費里面的酒精
Think about it.
考慮下吧
But not for too long.
不過不要太久
You can't afford to keep pushing people away.
你不能承受身邊人都被你趕走
Your loneliness is spreading to your eyes.
你的孤獨正蔓延到你的眼中
It's becoming a part of who you are.
成了你的一部分
You're one hell of a saleswoman, aren't you?
你真是個厲害的推銷員,是不是
Next time you're alone stand in the mirror and count backwards from 10.
下次你感到孤獨的時候,站在鏡子前倒數10秒
If you can get all the way down to zero, then I'm wrong.
要是你能堅持到0那就證明我錯了
But if you can't stand your own company for 10 seconds,
要是你單獨一個人10秒都撐不到
How you gonna expect to do it for the rest of your life?
后半輩子你指望怎么孤身生活呢
So you're not in any trouble?
那你沒什么麻煩吧
A simple slap on the wrist, that's all.
小示懲戒,僅此而已
You swear?
你發誓
Because pam made it sound like--
因為聽帕姆的意思...
pam was turned almost 100 years ago,
帕姆早在100多年前已經是吸血鬼了
And yet somehow still behaves
而不知何故她還是喜歡把每天
as though every day were halloween.
都當作萬圣節來過
She's all drama and theatrics.
她有點夸張過頭了
I assure you, everything's gonna be fine.
我向你保證,沒事的
I'm gonna take a shower.
我得去洗個澡
I still feel like there's blood all over me.
還是覺得身上都是血
Don't look up.
別往上看
Wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
First we have to thank the vampire
首先我們必須得感謝那個吸血鬼
For the gifts that he's bestowed upon us.
為他給了我們這么好的禮物
We are grateful-- -fuck you.
不勝感激,滾吧你們
for your gift to us.
為你所給予我們的
Ignore him.
別去理他
Can you see it?
你看到了嗎
Where are we?
我們在哪兒
Nowhere.
虛無仙境
Everywhere.
人間天堂
Together.
我們一起
Aren't you tired?
你還不累嗎
Every time I close my eyes, I see her face.
我一閉上眼,就會看到她的臉
Your cat?
你的貓嗎
Gran.
我奶奶
But now that you mention it, tina's in there too.
但剛聽你一說,我感覺蒂娜也在那兒
You do know that I'm not
你知道,我不會讓你發生
gonna let anything happen to you?
任何意外的
That I am here for you, to protect you?
我就呆在這兒,保護你
And what if I don't wanna need to be protected?
但如果我不需要人保護怎么辦
What if wanting to be protected makes me feel like
如果有人想保護我,會讓我覺得
The helpless little girl I used to be all over again?
我又是那個孤單無助的小女孩兒
Sookie.
蘇琪
All of the things that you need to be protected from,
之所以你需要被保護
All of the trouble you're in, you're in because of me.
你陷入的所有麻煩,都是因為我
So you needing to be protected
所以你需要被人保護
has nothing to do with you or who you are.
不是因為你做了什么,或者你是誰
All of it is my fault.
這都是我的錯
So why don't you just go to sleep,
所以為什么不好好睡一覺
And let me be the one to worry about it?
把煩惱的事都留給我
Bill, all the trouble I'm in.
比爾,我所有的麻煩
It's mine. I chose it.
都是我的,是我選擇的
I chose it when I chose you.
當我選擇你的時候就選擇了這一切
Yes, but-- -don't you think I wanna blame somebody else?
我知道,但是...難道你認為我想把這一切怪到別人身上
But what happened to my gran,
但發生在我奶奶身上的事
and now to poor tina, it's my fault.
還有現在可憐的蒂娜,這都怪我
And it's sweet of you to try
你想讓你承擔,真的很貼心
to take it on for me, but if I let you,
但如果我把這一切都歸罪于你
I'd be so mad at you, I'd never be able to look at you again.
我就會對你生氣,甚至會令我無法再看你
And right now your face is just
此刻能有你陪在我身邊
about the only thing getting me by.
我已經很知足了
So why don't we just leave it on me, okay?
所以不如讓我自己來承擔,好嗎
Very well.
好吧
Night, bill.
晚安,比爾
You're a fucking dead woman.
你這個死女人
Oh, my god!
天哪
Honestly, you are like a little boy.
老實說,你就象個小孩子似的
Did I scare you?
我嚇著你了
Come here, lie down. I wanna show you something.
過來,躺下,我想給你看點東西
What we looking at? the trees.
我們在看什么,樹
But we're not just looking, we're listening too.
但我們不僅僅是在看,我們也在聽
Listening to trees?
聽樹
Can you hear that?
你聽到了嗎
It's like the leaves are talking.
就象樹葉在說話
They're laughing.
他們在笑
Yeah, because they're ticklish.
對,因為他們很怕癢
That's right.
沒錯
Amy? yeah, baby.
艾米,什么事,寶貝兒
We still high?
我們現在還在高潮里嗎
No, baby.
不,寶貝兒
Because I don't normally talk like this.
因為我不常像這樣交談
Plus, I'm feeling kind of lightheaded too.
而且我也有點頭昏眼花
You're talking like this because
你這樣說話是因為
your mind is starting to open up.
你的思維正在漸漸的打開
And you're lightheaded because
你頭昏眼花是因為
you haven't eaten anything. so here.
你還沒有吃東西,給你
Have an almond, they're raw.
吃枚杏仁,生的
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
These crazy good.
太好吃了
That's why we gotta change the way you eat.
所以我們必須得改變自己的飲食習慣
Raw foods. nothing processed.
吃生食物,不經加工
Because the cleaner the body, the cleaner the soul,
因為他們會清潔身體,清潔我們的靈魂
The cleaner the experience.
清潔我們的過去
Cleaner than last night?
比昨晚更清潔嗎
Much cleaner.
清潔多了
Amy!
艾米
He'll stop. he'll stop.
他會自己停下的
Jason!
杰森
Ain't you worried somebody's gonna hear him?
你就不擔心有人會聽到他
We live in the middle of nowhere of the middle of nowhere.
我們在無人知道的無人之地
Yeah, I guess, but--he isn't a person, jason.
是的,我只是覺得...他不是人類,杰森
Did I say he was?
我說過他是嗎
All I'm saying is...
我說的是...
My truck, for example. it ain't a person either.
比如我的卡車,也不是人類
But I still fill it with gas and give it oil from time to time.
但我還是一次又一次的給它加油
What, you're saying we should feed him now?
你是指我們應該喂他嗎
Ain't he gonna die if we don't?
如果不這樣他會死的,對嗎
Who cares?
誰管
I just-I still think we should have a plan, that's all.
我只是...我還是覺得我們應該有一個計劃
I do have one.
我有一個
Oh, yeah? mm-hm. and here it is.
是嗎,對,就這樣
Everything's gonna work out, because it has to.
車到山前必有路,非得如此
That ain't a plan.
這不是個計劃
Because when I am with you, what I feel...
當我和你在一起的時候,我感覺...
I've never felt that with anybody else ever before.
跟別的任何人都沒有體會過
And I'm a person that-- that a lot of
而且我是一個...
Bad stuff has happened to in the past.
一個有著許多黑暗過去的人
And so I deserve this.
所以這是我應得的
I love you.
我愛你
Oh, my god.
上帝
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
I mean, why is it that we all need to be loved,
我是說,為什么我們都需要被愛
But then when somebody finally says, "i love you,"
但當真有人說"我愛你"的時候
People just run scared. hm?
人們卻會被嚇跑
I love you, jason stackhouse, whether you like it or not.
我愛你,杰森·斯達克豪斯,不管你愿不愿意
I'm not afraid to admit it.
我不怕承認它
Know what?
知道嗎
You're right.
你是對的
Fuck it.
去他媽的
I love you too.
我也愛你
Say it again.
再說一次
I l--come on.
我愛...說吧
You get it once, that's all.
你聽過一次了,就這樣
Ten.
十
Nine.
九
Eight-- don't you knock?
八...你不會敲門嗎
what if I was doing something private?
萬一我在做什么私事呢
I taught you that was a sin against god.
那就是對上帝的褻瀆
So if I walk in on you doing it, it's your problem, not mine.
所以如果我打擾了你,是你的問題,不是我的
What do you want?
你到底想干什么
Sam merlotte's here to see you.
山姆·馬洛特來了,他想見你
You ain't sleeping with him, are you?
你還沒和他睡過,對嗎
What makes you jump to that conclusion?
是什么讓你得出那個結論的
'cause he brung flowers.
因為他帶著花
Men only bring flowers if they
男人只有在睡過你
Already slept with you and looking to again.
并想再和你睡一次的時候才會買花給你
That especially goes for white men,
尤其是白人
as black men are less prone to grovel.
黑人則傾向于對你搖尾乞憐
What do you want, sam?
你想干什么,山姆
To apologize for anything I said that hurt your
為我所說過的那些傷害了
Feelings and sort things out between you and me.
你的感情還有你跟我那些事來道個歉
That's a load. it's sex he wants.
他糊弄人呢,他要的是跟你上床
Mama.
媽媽
She drinking again? nope.
她又喝酒了嗎,不是
That's her, stone-cold sober.
她啊,清醒得像塊石頭
Look, you should go. why?
你該走了,為什么
Because I'm just too fucked up for this.
因為我對付不來這一套
I hate to break it to you,
我不想和你分手
You're not even the most fucked up person in this house,
你甚至都不是這屋子里最混亂的人
Much less this town.
更別說整個鎮上了
What do you think this is between us anyway?
你覺得我們之間算什么呢
We were clear from the beginning
從一開始我們之間
it was just gonna be us fucking.
純屬性關系沒別的
It's too late for that.
現在說這話太遲了
What are you, a masochist?
你是什么,受虐狂嗎
No, I'm not at all.
不,當然不是
But I've spent my life running away from
但我這輩子總從一些人身邊逃開
People or pinning my hopes on somebody I can't have.
或者圍著個把壓根跟我沒戲的人打轉
I'm done with that.
我不想再這樣了
Like it or not, you've reminded me that I'm a social animal.
不管你喜不喜歡,你提醒了我是一個社交動物
I'd rather deal with your fucked up shit than be alone.
我寧愿和你一起處理問題,也不愿再孤單一人
Well, here's some fucked up shit for you to deal with.
好吧,我確實有一些事情要你認清楚
Do you know that right now as we speak,
你知道就在我們談話的當兒
I have myself thinking I have a demon inside me?
我覺得自己體內有魔鬼嗎
And the only way to get it out is have
而唯一可以把它從我
Some crazy ass lady who lives in a bus out
體內驅除出去的辦法
In a swamp perform a $800 exorcism on me
就是給一個住在廢巴士里的瘋女人800塊錢替我驅魔
That there's no way in hell I can afford?
而這筆錢打死我也付不起
Yeah. so go ahead.
對,那你繼續
Now try and tell me you still want something more with me.
現在告訴我你還是死皮賴臉的想和我交往
Not if it's gonna be like this all the time.
假如不是一直這樣的話
But I'd like it if we could, well, we can't, all right?
如果我們可以...不可能的,行了吧
Look, just go, okay?
走吧,行嗎
Get out of here and save us both a lot of misery.
離開這兒,我們也省得將來痛苦
All right, I'll see you at work.
好吧,酒吧見
Oh, my god, it's beautiful.
我的天,太漂亮了
I know, right?
我知道,是不
So you guys having an engagement party or what?
那你們打算開個訂婚派對什么的
Oh, we'd like to, but I don't know where we'd throw it.
我們是想,不過我不知道在哪里辦
You know, our place isn't big enough.
你知道,我們家不夠大
You could have it here, if you like.
如果你高興,可以在這兒辦
Oh, thanks.
謝謝你
But I wouldn't wanna put you out like that.
但我不想這么麻煩你
You wouldn't be putting me out.
不麻煩
It'd be like any night,
跟平時也差不多
Except I'd close the place to the
只不過不對公眾開放
Public for you and your nearest and dearest.
只讓你最親密和好的人們進來
Oh, wow, sam, that-- that would be amazing.
山姆,那真,真的太好了
Except I was thinking could we maybe do it in the warehouse next door?
只不過我在想是不是能在隔壁的倉庫
Or even outside?
或者干脆在室外辦
'cause if we did it in here, it'd feel like work, you know?
因為假如在這兒辦,讓我覺得在上班,你知道
You were thinking, huh?
你在想,是吧
About the party I only just now offered to throw for you?
我可才剛提出為你在這兒舉辦派對
You are a spectacular man, sam merlotte.
你是個大好人,山姆·馬洛特
And you are one hell of a conniving suck-up when you need to be.
需要的時候,你可真是個超級馬屁精
I'll cover the catering and the band.
我負責食物和樂隊
The alcohol and all the other incidentals are on you and rene.
酒水還有別的東西就你和雷內來了
Got it.
一言為定
And I may be conniving, but I still mean it.
我雖然是有點拍馬屁,不過我是說真的
You are gonna make some woman extremely happy one day.
你以后一定能讓你的女人幸福的
Maybe someday I'll meet a woman who's willing to take that chance with me.
也許哪天我能遇上給我這個機會的女人
Morning, sookie.
早上好,蘇琪
Ain't nothing good about this morning.
今天早上事事不順
"secret sauce"? who you fucking kidding?
秘料沙司,你開什么玩笑
Since when is it right to call mayonnaise a fucking secret?
啥時候開始把蛋黃醬叫做秘料了
I don't know.
不知道
I kind of like it, though.
不過我還蠻喜歡的
You can like it all you want to.
你想喜歡就喜歡吧
It's still mayonnaise.
它還是蛋黃醬
What are you thinking?
你想什么哪
Thinking fucking roots should learn where to grow, them.
在想這些該死的樹根該知道往哪兒長
What?
什么
Wait! rene!
等等,雷內
Wait!
等等
Hey! hey! rene!
雷內
The fuck, man?
我靠,伙計
Shut it down!
快關掉
Get the fuck off me! shut it down!
放手,關掉
Asshole.
混蛋
What the fuck is wrong with you? you got a screw loose?
你他媽有毛病啊,腦子進水了
You could've killed me, you know?
你差點殺了我,知道嗎
I'm sorry, I know.
對不起,我知道
But this ain't just some root growing up out of nowhere.
但這不是莫名其妙長出來的樹根
It's connected to that tree.
它連著這棵樹
Everything we see, man, it's all-- it's all connected.
我們看到的一切,伙計,都是相互聯系的
The fuck are you talking about?
你他媽說什么呢
You some kind of tree hugger now?
你現在算是樹木熱愛者嗎
You gonna kill your best buddy to save a tree?
你為救一棵樹就打算殺掉你最好的朋友
Chill, son.
冷靜,孩子
I could give a fuck if you're sorry!
我操你媽,你覺得對不起
All right. all right. I'm about to get married.
好了好了,我就要結婚了
There are people that count on me!
我有家人指望著我呢
Okay, come on, let's let's go get you cleaned up.
好了,走,我們去弄弄干凈
Shit.
靠
Is everything all right, jay?
沒事吧,杰
Tell me, hoyt, were you on the football team?
告訴我,霍伊特,你是足球隊的嗎
No.
不是
Were you on the football team?
你是足球隊的嗎
No, I wasn't.
我不是
Then you do not call me jay. you got that?
那你別叫我杰,聽到沒
I'm-- yeah, I'm sorry.
我,對不起
Goddamn it, jay.
該死的,杰
Goddamn it.
該死的
What can I get for you today?
今天要點什么
Your boss around?
你老板在嗎
Tell him you're looking for him. what can I get you?
告訴他你找他,你要點什么
Don't know, I haven't decided yet.
不知道,還沒決定
And while you make up your mind,
趁你挑選的時候
How about I tell you what you can get for me, andy bellefleur?
不如讓我告訴你,你能做什么,安迪·貝弗勒
I'd love to have whoever's killing off my family's head on a platter.
我很樂意隨便某某人輕而易舉取了我家人的人頭
Think you could arrange that for me?
覺得你能替我安排吧
I don't appreciate your tone, miss stackhouse.
我不喜歡你的語氣,斯塔克豪斯小姐
And I don't appreciate my officers of the law enjoying casual
我也不喜歡我的執法警官們輕松
Lunches while there's a killer out there trying to hunt me down.
享受午餐的同時,有個殺手隨時準備殺我
Did you know he got into my house again last night?
你知道他昨晚又闖進我家了
He did? yes, and he killed my cat.
他又闖進來了,是,他還殺了我的貓
He cut her head off and took it with him.
割下它的頭,帶走了
Jesus. how come you didn't call the station?
老天,你為什么不報警
Because all the station would've done is send you.
因為警察局能做的只不過是把你派來
And if I had called,
如果我報警了
You'd still be here right now acting like you don't know what
你此刻也仍舊是坐在這,不知道點
You're gonna order even though you always have the cheeseburger and fries.
什么東西吃,盡管你永遠是點芝士漢堡和薯條
Hey there, detective bellefleur, I'll take your order.
你好,貝弗勒探長,我幫你點單
No, it's my table. I got it.
不,這桌我負責,我知道
Just take a break. it'll do you some good.
休息一下,對你有好處
What can I get for you?
你想要點什么
Go with the goddamn cheeseburger and fries.
我要該死的芝士漢堡和薯條
Hey, you.
喂
Listen, you all right?
你沒事吧
Sometimes I wish I smoked, you know?
有時候我希望我會吸煙,知道嗎
So you could sneak outside without
這樣你即使偷偷溜出去
Anybody knowing something's wrong with you.
別人也不會認為你有問題
I'm really sorry about your cat.
為你的貓我很難過
Maybe I shouldn't have come in today.
也許我今天不該來
Yeah, I was gonna say, why did you?
是啊,我也想問,你為啥來呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe because lately it seems like if I called in sick every time
也許是因為最近每次我愛的人被殺
Somebody I loved got murdered I'd
我來電話請假
Never make it in for a single day of work.
總不能夠休息夠一天
Well, don't you think sam would understand?
你覺得山姆會理解嗎
I guess. but if I went home, what would you do?
我想會的,不過如果我回去,你怎么辦
Me? what's it got to do with me?
我,這跟我有什么關系
With arlene doing nothing but showing off her ring to
艾琳娜到處炫耀她的戒指
Anybody who will look at it, you'd be the only one waiting tables.
只有你一個人在干活
Yeah, she is gonna be a handful, that one.
是啊,她確實有點不務正業
Can you imagine what she was like the first time she got married?
你能想象她第一次結婚那會是什么樣子
What about you?
那你呢
You ever been married?
你結過婚嗎
Is this the part where the sister as what
這是不是作為妹妹
The girl's intentions are with her brother?
在調查她哥哥女朋友的企圖目的
Mm-hm. because right now, I am all about protecting jason.
嗯,因為現在我必須保護杰森
He misses you, sookie.
他想你,蘇琪
Right.
是嗎
No, he does.
真的
Between your grandma passing and then what happened afterwards with you...
在你祖母去世還有之后發生在你身上的事
He told you about that?
他把那些都告訴你了
Yeah, he couldn't not. I mean, he's a mess about it.
是啊,他不能不說,他也難受極了
Well, you wouldn't know it.
不,你不能理解的
Look, I know what you must think of him.
我知道你是怎么看他的
And I get why you're mad at him, I do.
我知道你為什么這么生他的氣,我真的知道
But he loves you.
但他愛你
You still got people around you who love you.
你身邊還是有很多人愛你
And all I can hope is that maybe one day,
我希望能有一天
I can be counted in among those people.
我也能算上一個
You are way too good for him.
對他來說,你實在太好了
You know that, right?
你知道,是不是
Of course, I know that.
當然,我知道
I'm not stupid.
我又不傻
You can call me all the names you want,
你想叫我什么都行
But I am confident in my position that when the day comes that I meet my
但我自信在我的立場上,等到我遇到
Maker, it is I who will be allowed to pass through the gates into the glory of eternity.
我的創造者,將會是我走入永恒的榮耀
thank you, reverend whitley.
謝謝,瑞文德·惠特尼
Miss flanagan,
弗蘭內根小姐
Would you like to turn the
你是否可以將話題
Conversation back to the vampire rights amendment?
重新回到吸血鬼權益修正案上
Shut up, shut up shut up.
閉嘴閉嘴閉嘴
After the massacre of three of our
本周在路易斯安那這起
Kind in louisiana earlier this week I
三名吸血鬼被殘殺的事件中
Think the world should take notice
我希望全世界注意到
Of the fact that we have not retaliated.
這個事實,那就是我們沒有報復
And we will not.
而且我們也不會
Which leaves us with the question of exactly
我們卻有個疑問
Who is hunting whom out there in america tonight?
現今在美國究竟是誰在獵殺誰
I applaud your rhetoric.
我非常欣賞您的雄辯
That was very impressive.
令人十分信服
Shut the fuck up!
他媽給我閉嘴
Thank you. thank you. please, I-- what is it? I need you to move me.
謝謝,求你,怎么了,需要你幫我移動一下
Too much pain. this chair is digging into my skin.
太疼了,這椅子扎進我肉里了
Thought y'all couldn't feel pain.
還以為你們不會疼
When you don't drink,
吸不了血的時候
Your body-- your whole body aches more
身體,整個身體比以前活著的
Than anything I ever felt when I was alive.
任何時候都要疼
Please?
求求你
Well, if I move you, will you shut up?
好吧,如果我搬動你一下,你能閉嘴嗎
I promise.
我保證
This better not be a trick.
你最好別?;?/div>
It's not.
絕不
And don't you fucking bite me.
別他媽咬我!
I-I don't even have the energy. Just, please?
我沒那力氣了,幫我一下,求你了
Jesus.
老天
For a vampire, you sure are a doughy fuck.
作為吸血鬼,你真是個笨重的大面團
I'm sorry.
對不起
There. that any better?
好點嗎
I think so, yeah.
是的
Yeah, good, 'cause now I'm all fucked up.
好,因為我現在出問題了
What the hell?
怎么回事
I found an envelope full of cash in my cubby.
我在我的架子上發現一個裝滿錢的信封
Yeah?
是嗎
You know anything about it?
你知道什么嗎
We'll talk after work.
下班再說
Sam, you know I can't-I said, after work, all right?
山姆,你知道我不能,我說了,下班再說
Anyone needs me, I'll be in my office.
有人找我的話,我在辦公室
Yes, he's done it again. another lovely shot.
看啊,他又完成了漂亮的一擊
A hole in one.
一桿進洞
Eric. pam.
埃瑞克,帕姆
Bill, chow. chow, bill.
比爾,周,周,比爾
Nice to meet you.
很高興見到你
Chow is longshadow's replacement.
周是代替朗沙多的
I take it by your being here, there was no way around it, then?
我想既然你們來了,應該沒別的辦法了,是不是
I can't really say.
我沒這么說
Didn't exactly look into it.
還沒仔細考慮過
Tell me, do you enjoy it, living halfway up his backside the way you do?
告訴我,你是不是很享受跟在他背后過活
Yes, it's nice. you should try it.
是的,很不錯,你應該試試
We're gonna have to stop by the bar where sookie works first.
我們得先到蘇琪上班的酒吧去一次
She needs to know that I'll be gone.
她得知道我要離開了
Don't forget how this started.
別忘了這是怎么發生的
She came to fangtasia to help you.
她來凡塔西婭是來幫你
Fine.
好吧
Go to the bar.
去酒吧
Might be smart to check out the competition.
最好去看看比賽結果
Yes, indeed.
沒錯
What's your game?
玩的什么游戲
Excuse me?
什么
You were playing wii. what's your game?
你正玩Wii,玩的什么游戲
Golf.
高爾夫
What's your best score on pebble beach?
卵石沙灘這版你的最好成績是多少
Seven under. mine's 11 under.
7桿,我11桿
I liked longshadow better.
我比較喜歡朗沙多
It still hurts?
還疼嗎
No, that went right away.
不了,漸漸好了
I guess that's a perk of me doing v.
我想大概是用v讓我這么快恢復
But this-- this stretching just feels so goddamn fucking good.
但是這樣伸展真他媽舒服
Another perk.
另一種恢復手段
Yeah.
是啊
Then what's with the weight, dude?
你怎么那么重的,伙計
I thought all you vampires were supposed to be in shape.
我以為你們吸血鬼身材都很好
We are what we were when we were turned.
我們變吸血鬼時什么樣就永遠什么樣
I led a very sedentary life.
我以前一直久坐不動的
What's sedentary? desk job.
什么久坐不動,坐辦公室
I was an accountant.
我是個會計師
Sat around a lot, ate a lot of junk food.
統計成堆的數據,吃成堆的垃圾食品
Well, how's someone go from being an accountant to being a vampire?
你怎么從會計師變成吸血鬼的
It wasn't the straightest line.
這不是個簡單的故事
I always had this sense that it wasn't really my life I was leading.
我一直有種感覺,這不是我真正想要的生活
But I convinced myself it was the life I wanted.
但是我說服我自己,那就是我要的生活
Then one day, about a year ago,
然后有一天,大概一年前
I came home from work to find my wife
我下班回家,發現我妻子
Crying like her whole family had just died.
哭得好像她全家都死光了
Turns out my son had had a fist fight at school.
原來是我兒子在學校跟人打假
So one of the kids suggested to him that I might be a fucking faggot.
有個孩子懷疑我也許是同性戀
Well, kids are morons.
小孩子都是白癡
That's precisely the reaction my wife wanted me to have.
我妻子恰恰指望我能那樣反應
And when I didn't...
但我沒有...
What, she never even had a clue?
什么,難道她從來沒懷疑過
How could she, when even I didn't?
她怎么可能,連我自己都不知道
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't be.
不用
Comes a point in life when you realize everything you know about yourself,
人生中重要的是,當你意識到你所能做的
It's all just conditioning.
只能去適應一切
It's the rare man who truly knows who he is.
很少有人能真正的意識到自己是誰
At least I accomplished that.
至少我知道了
I guess it helps that you don't look all that gay.
你看起來不太像同性戀,我想這讓你好過點
Most of the gays I've come across, they look like--you.
多數我見過的同性戀看起來都像...你
You're what we're supposed to look like.
我們應該看起來像你
Anyway, after she left me and took my kid, I went to a gay bar,
后來她帶著孩子離開了我,我去一些同性戀酒吧
Hit on a couple of men.
找過幾個男人
Got laughed at.
被他們嘲笑
Or pitied.
或憐憫
Then I saw this one guy.
后來我看到那個人
He was even less of a looker than me,
他長得甚至比我還不如
And he had beautiful young men all over him.
但是所有的帥哥都圍著他
Somebody told me he was a vampire.
有人告訴我他是吸血鬼
I guess I just thought "well, that's for me."
當時我就想,那就是我想要的
After that,
從那以后
It was just a matter of time before I found someone willing to turn me.
找個愿意把我變吸血鬼的人,就只是時間問題
That's crazy.
太瘋狂了
I told you it wasn't the straightest of lines.
我說了,這并不簡單
So, uh, how did it work out for you?
那,這是怎么做到的
With the guys and everything?
那些人還有那些
Well, you tell me.
你告訴我吧
Okay.
好的
I'd like that on the side, please too.
我也要那個配菜,麻煩你
Okay, coming right up.
好的,馬上來
Bill, what's going on?
比爾,怎么了
Wow,his place is even more depressing than I thought it'd be.
他的地方比我想的還沉悶
What are they doing here?
他們來這干什么
Just give me a minute and then we'll talk. where's sam?
我過一會就和你說,山姆在哪
I don't know. why? h-h-he's in his office.
我不知道,為什么,他,他在辦公室
Try to behave yourself.
麻煩表現穩重點
Don't I always?
我不是一直如此嗎
It's bill compton.
是我比爾·康普頓
I need a minute of your time, if that's all right.
我想占用你幾分鐘,可以的話
It's open.
門開著
Who's this? his name's chow.
這是誰,他叫周
He need to be in my office too? yes.
他也需要來我辦公室,對
I have very little time, so I'll be brief.
我時間有限,長話短說
I've been called away.
他們要帶走我
And I need you to watch over sookie, protect her while I'm gone.
我需要你照看蘇琪,我不在的時候保護她
Well, that's just priceless.
那可太可笑了
Don't expect her to be too keen on the idea.
別指望蘇琪會贊成這個主意
Sookie hates feeling like she doesn't have her independence.
蘇琪討厭那種她不能獨立的感覺
I'm really starting to get fed up with you telling me who sookie is.
我真的開始反感,你來告訴我蘇琪是怎樣的
I know.
我知道
And I also know how you feel about her, and I don't like it.
我也知道你對她是什么感覺,我不喜歡這種感覺
But I'm asking you because you're the only one I can ask.
但是我找你幫忙是因為你是唯一我能找的人
You're the only person I know of who can protect her in my absence.
你是唯一能在我不在的時候保護她的人
Will you do it?
你愿意嗎
Of course I will.
當然我會
But I'll be doing it for her, not for you.
但這是為她,不是為你
Thank you.
謝謝
So simply present this card at the door when you get to fangtasia,
你們到了凡塔西婭,只需在門前出示這個卡
And the first round is on me.
第一輪酒水我請客
Also, thursdays are ladies nights, so be sure to bring a date.
還有,周四是女士之夜,別忘了帶個女伴
That is, if you can get one.
就是說,如果你能找到伴
She got you.
她看上你了
Thanks, ma'am.
多謝,女士
Not him.
不給他
He doesn't get one.
他不能來
What gives, bro?
怎么了,哥們
What'd you do to your arm there...
你胳膊是怎么了
Bro?
哥們
I take it your business here is done?
我想你在這的事情辦完了
I came to talk to sookie.
我是來要和蘇琪談談
I'll give you three minutes.
我給你三分鐘
We have a tribunal to get to.
我們還有個審判等著呢
What?
什么
Come with me.
跟我來
Before I go, a word would be advice
走之前,我有句話要說
We know when a human has wronged us.
哪個人跟我們過不去,我們是知道的
We can smell it.
我們能聞到
So do not make the mistake of letting the pretty blond
所以不要讓電視上那個漂亮的金發女吸血鬼
Vampire lady on television make you feel too comfortable.
讓你們以為我們真是病貓
We may not have retaliated...
我們也許是沒有報復
Yet.
還沒有而已
But we know who you are.
但是我們知道你是誰
Have a nice night.
晚安
I have no choice, I have to go. why?
我沒的選,我必須走,為什么
Because I killed a vampire.
因為我殺了一個吸血鬼
I know that, I was there, remember?
我知道,我在哪,記得嗎
He was gonna kill me. you were defending me.
他要殺了我,你是為了保護我
If one of you killed another one of you defending one of us,
如果你們殺人是為了保護另一個
You don't think there would be a trial?
你覺得就不該有個審判嗎
I'll come with you then. no.
我和你一起走,不行
I can and I'm going to.
我可以,我要去
I-I wanna testify for you.
我要給你作證
Damn it, sookie, you can't. you can't come.
該死,蘇琪,你不能來
And you can't testify.
你也不能作證
You will not be welcome there.
你在那里不受歡迎
You lied to me.
你撒謊了
You said that everything was gonna be okay, but it's not, is it?
你說沒事的,但不是,是嗎
I honestly don't know.
說實話我不知道
Tick-tock, bill.
快點,比爾
Bill...
比爾
Just look after yourself, all right?
照顧好你自己,好嗎
I've asked sam to watch over you.
我讓山姆關照你了
I wish you hadn't have done that.
希望你沒那么做
Be smart, sookie, and just let him.
明智點,蘇琪,讓他保護你
There's still somebody out there who wants to kill you.
還是有人想要殺你
Fine. I will.
好吧,我會的
Thank you.
謝謝你
And time.
時間到
If I had any feelings, I'd have the chills right about now.
如果我有感覺,我一定雞皮疙瘩掉一地了
Not me.
我不會
Bill.
比爾
Now.
現在
You all right?
你還好吧
No.
不好
Look, I'm sorry about tara,
我很抱歉,泰拉
Right now I don't even remember what it is I'm supposed to
現在我都不記得我是為啥
Be mad at you for, so why don't we both just forget it, okay?
對你生氣,我們干脆都忘了吧,好嗎
Hey, that's good by me.
我沒問題
It was in the flood.
那是一場洪水
A flood? oh, my.
洪水,我的天
It was the shits.
真是很糟糕
But you gotta play the hand you're dealt, I guess.
但你不得不面對那一切
And when you say you were living at your grandmother's,
你說你住在你祖母家
I take it to mean your grandfather was already gone?
是不是說你祖父已經過世了
I'm so sorry.
我很遺憾
Why? it wasn't your fault.
為啥,那又不是你的錯
It's just that a boy needs a man in his
一個男孩的生活中需要一個男人
Life to teach him what it means to be a man.
來教他做為男人的意義
Yeah, whatever.
是啊,也許
That's the hardest part of all this for me.
這也是對我來說最難的一件事
My boy.
我的兒子
He's got nothing but women around him now.
他現在身邊只有女人
He needs me. I'm not there.
他需要我,我卻不在那兒
Well, I'm sure he'll be all right.
我肯定他會沒事的
I mean, look at me, huh?
我是說,瞧瞧我
Don't you try to glimmer me.
別想迷惑我
Amy warned me about that.
艾米警告過我的
I'm too depleted to glamour you.
我精疲力竭沒法迷惑你
That's something I haven't quite mastered yet, anyway.
實際上我都還沒完全掌握
Really? you can't just do it?
真的嗎,你還做不到
Learning to be a vampire doesn't happen
學做一個吸血鬼跟學做男人一樣
Overnight any more than learning to be a man does.
不是一朝一夕的事
You gonna marry her?
你會娶她
Who, amy?
誰,艾米
I don't know.
我不知道
We haven't been together that long.
我們在一起還不久
But...
不過
Just between you and me?
就咱倆說說
I could really see her being the one.
我真覺得她就是我的另一半
She's not. what?
她不是,什么
Don't do it. don't marry her.
別這樣,不要跟她結婚
Ain't none of your business.
不關你的事
She's a psychopath.
她是個精神病
Hey, fuck you, eddie. she is.
操你媽,埃迪,她真的是
She is far more dangerous than I could ever be.
她比我要危險得多
That's enough.
夠了
Look, I gotta go out and get some more beer.
我要出去再買點啤酒回來
But while I'm gone, keep your fucking howling to a minimum.
我出去的時候,麻煩你嚎小聲一點
Can we talk about it now?
現在可以談了嗎
Sure.
可以
That's not talking about it.
這不是談
I can't take it, sam.
我不能收,山姆
I appreciate it, I do. but you're keeping it.
我很感激你,真的,但是,你拿著
You can't tell me I'm keeping it.
你不能說你拿著
It's my money, so, yes, I can.
是我的錢,所以,是,我可以
You're a stubborn son of a bitch.
你真是個頑固的家伙
Well, that makes two of us.
咱倆都是
You really believe you have a demon in you?
你真相信你身體里有個魔鬼
I think I got something inside me that is...
我想我內心有某種...
Scared...
恐懼
And pissed off...
憤怒
And mean...
尖刻
And fucked up.
還有混亂
Think it's stupid, don't you?
覺得很傻,是不是
Hey, look,
聽我說
Two years ago nobody even knew there was such a thing as vampires.
兩年前人們甚至還不知道有吸血鬼的存在
Now we gotta deal with them every goddamn day.
現在我們每天都要面對他們
And who knows what else is out there?
誰知道還有什么稀奇古怪
Eight hundred bucks? that's that's a lot of money, sam.
800美元,實在是一大筆錢,山姆
Yeah, well...
是啊,不過
People in this town drink a lot.
鎮上的人酒喝了不少
Well, I'm doing okay.
我沒問題
So I guess I'm having an exorcism.
我想我要去驅魔了
You're welcome.
不客氣
Oh, sam.
山姆
I don't know how to ever thank interesting night, huh, sook?
我從來沒想過...有趣的夜晚,蘇克
Yeah, I guess.
是吧
Maybe a little too interesting.
也許有點太有趣了
Shit, ain't no such a thing as too interesting, only too dull.
靠,沒什么事是有趣的,只有無聊
So, john, how big is your dick?
強,你雞雞有多大
You know what?
知道嗎
There is such a thing as too interesting.
確實有件事是太有趣了
Where's arlene?
艾琳娜在哪兒
Oh, she just left. of course she did.
她剛走,當然她會走
Listen, I have to get out of here.
我得離開這里
Would you mind covering the rest of my side work for me?
能拜托你替我照看我那幾個桌子嗎
Sure, but is that really the best idea, you going home by yourself?
可以,不過你一個人回家,行不行啊
I'm not going home. I'm going to stay at bill's.
我不回家,我呆在比爾家
No one'll come looking for me there.
沒人會到那里去找我
Okay, then.
那好吧
Thanks, I owe you one.
謝謝,我欠你的
No worries.
別擔心
Oh, hey, amy. hey.
艾米
Hey, listen,
聽著
While I got you alone I just wanted to
讓你一個人干活,我只想說
Say thanks for everything you've been doing.
非常感謝你所做的一切
Y-you're fitting in great around here. really.
你適應的又快又好,真的
Well, I should be the one thanking you.
應該我謝你
Lord knows I really needed this job.
老天知道我有多需要這個工作
But you are welcome.
不過,不客氣
Uh, so, uh, where are the others?
別的人呢
Arlene said she had to get back to her kids,
艾琳娜說她得趕快回去照看她的小孩
And sookie took off a couple of minutes ago.
蘇琪幾分鐘前剛離開
What?
什么
Yeah, I know, I tried to stop her, but she say where she was headed?
我知道,我想攔著她的,但她說她去了哪兒
She was going to bill's.
她去了比爾家
Goddamn it, sook.
該死的,蘇克
Hey there, sam.
好啊,山姆
Turns out that little story you told me the other day
顯然那天你說的那個故事
About growing up in a nudist colony didn't exactly check out.
關于你在裸體社區長大的事情不屬實啊
We need to talk.
我們得談談了
Uh, sure, just, um you know, I forgot something in the bar,
當然,不過,你知道,我忘東西在酒吧了
But, uh, I'll be right back.
不過,我馬上回來
Okay?
好嗎
Hey, dog.
好啊,小狗
Well, screw you too.
去你的
Oh, my god.
我的上帝啊
Didn't anyone ever tell you not to sneak up on people like that?
沒人告訴你,不要偷偷摸摸湊到別人后面嗎
What are you doing so far away from home?
這兒離家那么遠你來干嘛
Tell you what,
告訴你吧
Why don't you come spend the night with me and
今晚不如你跟我一起過吧
I'll take you back to merlotte's tomorrow, okay?
明天我帶你回馬洛特酒吧,好嗎
Come on.
來吧
It's night-night time.
現在是晚上時間
Come on. come on.
來,過來
You know, if we're gonna be sleeping together,
如果我們打算一起睡
We're gonna need a name to call you by.
得給你起個名字
What do you think of "dean"?
覺得迪恩怎么樣
Yeah, I like it too.
嗯,我也喜歡
Dean. dean the dog.
迪恩,狗狗迪恩
Look at you, looking away.
看你啊,還往旁邊看
What a gentleman.
真是個紳士
Here, would it make you more comfortable if I got under the covers?
這樣,我穿著衣服睡你是不是會舒服點
Come on.
過來
Hop up in bed with me.
跳到床上來
You can't sleep on the floor all night.
你不能整晚睡地板上
You're gonna catch a draft.
你要著涼的
Now, hop up here.
來,跳到這兒來
Good boy, dean.
好孩子,迪恩
Sweet dreams.
做個好夢
Eddie?
埃迪
Eddie, wake up.
埃迪,醒一醒
Wake up.
醒一醒
Here.
來
You brought me tru blood?
你給我帶了人造血
Just drink.
喝吧
Dean, you're on my feet.
迪恩,你壓我腳上了
Dean.
迪恩
Sam? huh?
山姆