Previously on "The Originals"
《始祖家族》前情提要
This town was my home. I want it back.
這里曾經是我的家,我要奪回來
All of your scheming, the enemies that you have made
你的那些陰謀,你這一生里
every single day of your miserable life,
樹了那么多敵
what results did you expect,
你指望什么結果
that your child would be born into a happy life?
你難道覺得你的孩子可以幸福一生
This was our family's hope.
這是我們家的希望
We need to regain control of the city.
我們得收回對城市的控制
You want allies, right?
你想要同盟,不是嗎
This is ground zero for a new vampire community.
這是一個吸血鬼新社區的起點
You may think that you're better than us.
也許你認為自己比我們強
we're all you got.
但你只有我們
We made a deal.
我們說好了
He'll pledge his loyalty to Cassie,
他向凱茜發誓效忠
report back, and tell me everything that he learns.
再傳消息回來,告訴我們他知道的情況
Her name's Gia.
她叫吉婭
She's the first one that I turned.
是我轉變的第一位吸血鬼
She's gonna need a mentor.
她將需要導師
We should've known our mother would not be bound
我們應該知道,死亡
by anything as obvious as death.
是無法阻止我們母親的
Where is she?
她在哪
Finn, Kol, we have a family reunion to plan.
芬恩,科爾,我們可得好好計劃家族重聚了
So... which restaurant is missing a compelled chef?
你這是把哪家的廚師催眠帶到這來了
It was certainly a card I played in the past,
以前我是會這么做
but I had no hand in this.
但這可不關我的事
Well, then I guess we have Elijah to thank.
那我想多半是以利亞了
This wasn't my doing.
也跟我沒關系
Then where did this all come from?
那這些是從哪兒來的
What the hell was that?
那是什么東西
An invitation from our mother.
來自我們母親的邀請
Now, children, it's very hot.
孩子們,很燙的
Rebekah, Kol, be careful.
麗貝卡,科爾,小心點
Where's Niklaus?
尼克勞斯去哪了
Elijah, Finn, where's your brother?
以利亞,芬恩,你們的兄弟在哪
He's in the woods, mother, hiding.
他正躲在樹林里,母親
What are you doing here?
你在這做什么
Father said he's to take me hunting later,
父親說他一會帶我去狩獵
but I'm no good, not with him.
但在他面前,我總做不好
He gets angry at me.
他總是生我的氣
I understand.
我明白
Do you know what I do when I'm afraid?
知道我害怕時會做什么嗎
I listen to the starlings.
我會聽鸚鵒叫
When I was a little girl,
但我還是小女孩的時候
my mother taught one of them a tune,
我母親教一只鸚鵒學會了一支小調
and since they mimic each other's songs,
它們總會互相模仿
it spread until every starling in the forest sung it.
漸漸地整個森林的鸚鵒都學會了這支小調
When we made this our home,
當我們在這里安家時
I brought those same birds to these woods.
我將那種鳥也帶到了這片樹林
Whenever you hear one sing, Niklaus,
只要你聽見任何一只歌唱,尼克勞斯
remember, I'm with you...
記住,我就在你身邊
Always and forever.
直到永遠
It is times like this I'm really glad
每當這種時候,我就十分慶幸
that I never knew my mother.
沒機會認識自己的母親
We have enough enemies here,
我們在這的敵人已經夠多了
and now the war for our home
而如今這場保衛家族之戰
is to be fought against my own family.
敵人卻是我的家人
Your wretched mother and her disciples
你那瘋子老媽和她的跟班
tried to put a carving knife through our baby's heart.
試圖一刀插進我們孩子的心臟
I will happily add to the body count.
我很樂意幫你解決他們
You will do no such thing.
這么做沒用
Esther is a master in the art of possession.
埃絲特精通附身之術
We know whose body she currently inhabits.
我們清楚她如今占據的軀體
We must decipher her intentions before she finds a new host.
但我們必須在她找到新宿主前弄清她的意圖
Well, her last invitation
上次她的邀請
was an assassination attempt on all her children.
是為了殺死她所有的小孩
I think we can assume her intentions are decidedly foul.
我想可以預見這次她的動機也絕不單純
Well, then we have...
既然這樣,我們還有
this afternoon to prepare for the worst.
一個下午的時間來做準備
Bloom is off the rose, I see.
看來激情不再了,是吧
Shut up.
閉嘴
Wondered when you'd show up.
還在想你什么時候才會出現
You pupil is waiting.
你的學生在等著你了
It's not like you to shirk your responsibilities.
逃避責任可不像你的作風
As you well know,
你很清楚
she is not my burden to bear.
她不是我的責任
You turned her. You teach her.
你轉化的她,你自己來教
Why'd you come?
那你來干什么
I'm looking for a cooperative witch.
我再找一個愿意配合的女巫
I don't know where Davina is,
我不知道達維娜在哪
and, given the fact that she's got your father on a leash,
而且鑒于她現在控制著你們的父親
I wouldn't put her in the cooperative category.
我想她也不會愿意和你合作吧
Not Davina.
不是達維娜
Perhaps another witch on another leash.
另一個受人控制的女巫
What makes you think I got another witch?
你怎么知道我還有別的女巫
Perhaps the daylight ring on your new librarian.
或許是你的新圖書管理員手上的日光戒指
Good point.
有道理
My memory is a little shaky.
我記不太清了
Lucky for you, though,
但你很幸運
I know someone who can help.
我知道還有誰能幫你
Gia...
吉婭
why don't you take Elijah to meet our friend Lenore?
不如你帶以利亞去見見我們的朋友麗諾爾
If this is your idea of a joke,
如果這是你所謂的玩笑
I can assure you, I'm not amused.
告訴你,我一定都不覺得有趣
Oh, there's nothing funny about what's going on.
如今發生的一切都不是玩笑
Mikael is back, witches causing chaos.
邁克爾回來了,女巫們正不斷惹事
It just seems like you need all the friends that you can get.
看起來你需要盡可能多的朋友
You're Oliver, correct?
你是奧利弗,對嗎
Do I know you?
我認識你嗎
No, but I am, in fact, the person
不,但事實上
you're meeting with this afternoer.
我是你今天下午要見的人
Look. I'm here to meet Cassie.
我是來見凱西的
I don't know who you are, friend,
我不知道你是誰,朋友
but you certainly are no teenage girl
但你看起來絕對不是那位
that has magic powers.
擁有魔法的少女
What a keen observation, friend.
真敏銳的觀察力,朋友
My name is Vincent, and when you speak to me,
我叫文森特,當你跟我說話時
you are, in fact, speaking to Cassie, hmm?
事實上,你就在跟凱西說話,知道嗎
I offer this as proof.
以此為證
So if I decide I don't want
如果我決定,我不想
to answer to number two in chain of command?
再聽命于二把手了,那會如何
I could make an example of you,
我會用你殺一儆百
show your pack what happens
讓你的族人明白
when Cassie's requests are denied...
違抗凱西會有什么下場
or...
或者
we could start again.
我們可以重頭開始
That ring comes at a price,
這個戒指是有代價的
and you'll begin paying for it today.
從今天起你就要為此償還
And skip the salad course.
沙拉就免了
Let's not make this dreadful evening
讓這可怕的夜晚
any longer than it needs to be.
過去的越快越好
So I guess letting Oliver live paid off.
看來不少奧利弗還是有好處的
He just informed me your mother has a partner in crime,
他剛剛告訴我你媽媽還有個同伙
another witch.
也是巫師
Building alliances in her quest to destroy us, I imagine.
我猜是為了毀滅我們拉來的聯盟吧
Why does she hate you so much, Klaus?
她為什么這么恨你,克勞斯
She had 6 kids.
她有過6個孩子
It's not like she doesn't have the maternal gene.
而且她也不像完全沒有母性基因的人啊
7, actually, and I think at one time,
其實是7個,而且我想曾經
she loved us very much.
她深愛過我們
One died before I was born.
我出生前有個孩子死了
I didn't know that.
我并不知道此事
Years later, my brother Henrik was killed
幾年后,我的弟弟亨里克
by the werewolves in our village.
又被村里的狼人殺了
The loss of another child pushed my mother over the edge.
再次失去孩子的傷痛擊潰了我母親
So she used her magic to turn us into immortals.
于是她用魔法給了我們永生
I think that's when she loved us the most,
我想那時,應該是她最愛我們的時期
but it was her undoing.
也正是她毀滅的開始
It triggered a sequence of events
這引發了一系列事件
that led to the reveal of her longheld secret.
最終揭示了她隱藏許久的秘密
My birth father was the werewolf
正是我生父的狼群
whose pack killed my little brother.
害死了我的弟弟
Of course, when Mikael found out,
當然了,當邁克爾發現此事時
he murdered my real father,
他又殺死了我的生父
and so my mother lost her lover, too.
于是我母親又失去了她的愛人
No wonder she's crazy.
怪不得她瘋了
I'm out of my mind having just given away hope.
只是失去了希望我已經快要崩潰了
I can't imagine if she'd actually died.
真難想象她怎么能面對既成事實的死亡
You know, my siblings used to tell each other
我的兄妹們曾經告訴大家
she didn't hate us.
說她并不恨我們
She hated herself for what we'd become.
她是因為我們變成了這種怪物而恨自己
I think they believed that,
我想他們當時對此是深信不疑的
even after she tried to kill us all.
就是在她試圖殺掉我們之后也依然相信
What did you believe?
那你相信著什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I just knew I wanted her dead.
我只知道我希望她死掉
Well, every good story needs a wicked witch.
每個好故事都少不了壞巫師
It'll be all the more satisfying when we melt her.
這也能讓我們殺掉她時有更多快感
So you're not much of a talker, huh?
你好像不怎么愛說話
No problem.
沒關系
Last guy I hung out with, he wouldn't shut up.
我的上一個男朋友特愛說話
So I guess I was due for a change.
我想是該換換口味了
Your task is to lead me to someone.
你的任務是帶我去見個人
Let's just do that, shall we?
所以別做其他事好嗎
You want to walk in silence, cool,
你想沉默著走,沒問題
but you're going the wrong way.
但問題是你走錯路了
Marcel believes I can instruct you.
馬塞爾認為我可以教導你
First lesson
第一課
do your best not to waste my time.
努力做到不浪費我的時間
Go away. I'm busy.
走開,我在忙
Just blatantly practicing magic, I see.
公然練習魔法啊,真好
Herbal remedies for a neighbor who lost her insurance,
是為沒有醫保的鄰居療傷的草藥
but my guess is, an original ain't here to talk neighborhood gossip.
但我想一位始祖恐怕不是來聊家常的吧
I have a favor to ask you.
我想請你幫忙
Quarter is crawling with witches.
區里不缺巫師吧
Go ask one of them.
去找他們幫忙
Don't typically ask favors of my enemies.
我不是很習慣向敵人求助
So you come across the river to bother me.
所以你費勁的過河來打攪我嗎
It's unfortunate, isn't it?
很不幸,不是嗎
Bureaucracy has not been kind
官僚主義好像沒給你們
to your community.
社區帶來福利
Those tax incentives on local businesses,
當地貿易的稅收鼓勵
been stalling for months.
好像拖了幾個月了吧
Of course, a persuasive person
當然了,有說服力的人
could potentially remove any red tape.
也許可以讓這繁文縟節減少一點
I'm listening.
有點意思
A certain someone let's say, a witch
有個人,有個巫師吧
has a troublesome tendency of jumping into other bodies.
帶來了點麻煩,喜歡附進不同身體
When she does so again,
下次她再這么做時
I'd like to know into whom she jumps.
我想要知道她附身的是誰
Soul branding.
靈魂烙印
It's a sacrificial spell.
獻祭咒語
I'm gonna need an item that's been spelled by the witch in question
我需要一樣這位巫師施與過咒語的物品
and a python.
還要一條蟒蛇
I shall retrieve the enchanted item.
我會去取施咒之物
My partner will take care of the python.
至于蟒蛇,我的同伴會負責
Ew. What?
什么
Second lesson of the day
今天的第二課
acquisition through mind compulsion.
精神控制取物
How the hell do I do mind compulsion?
精神控制要怎么做啊
Can I help you?
能為您效勞嗎
I'm most certain that you can.
我很確定你能
Let me guess. You need a favor.
讓我猜猜,你需要我幫忙
Painless one, I promise.
很簡單,我保證
There was a necklace I gave you a long time ago.
很久以前我給過你一條項鏈
It was a leather strap with a metal bird on the end.
皮質的帶子上掛著一個金屬鳥
Yeah. You gave it to me when I turned 11.
沒錯,我11歲時你給我的
You remember.
你還記得啊
Mikael is back.
邁克爾回來了
Elijah is babbling on about family drama.
以利亞總嘮叨著家庭鬧劇
And you are here looking for antique jewelry.
你又來找古董首飾
Come here, Klaus.
過來,克勞斯
Birds are sacred to the Vikings.
鳥是維京人的圣獸
It's how we find land.
它帶領我們找到了陸地
It's how your father and I found our home here.
它帶領我和你父親在這兒找到了家園
Here.
給你
If ever you are lost or scared
不論何時,當你害怕,當你迷失
or in need of me,
或者當你需要我
just clasp the bird and I will come.
只要緊緊握住它,我就會來找你
Do the others get one?
其他人也有嗎
I love all my children,
我愛我的每個孩子
but you, niklaus, you're the most special.
但你,尼克勞斯,你是最特別的一個
That is why I'm giving this to you
所以我給你這個
and you alone.
而且只給你一個人
Promise me you will wear it always.
向我保證你會永遠帶著它
I promise.
我保證
Your father may teach you to hunt,
你父親也許能教你打獵
but I shall teach you to win the heart
但我可以教你怎么贏得
of the prettiest girl in the village.
最美的那個女孩的心
Where's your starling necklace?
你的鸚鵒項鏈呢
Oh, must've fallen off.
肯定是掉了
You need to find it now, immediately.
你得找到它,馬上
It's all right, mother. I found it.
沒事的,母親,我找到它了
You owe a great thankyou to your brother, don't you?
你應該好好謝謝你哥哥,不是嗎
Don't you?
不是嗎
Thank you, Finn.
謝謝你,芬恩
Do I even want to know why you're asking
你現在突然想要一個你母親
for a necklace that your mother gave you?
給你的項鏈有什么好理由嗎
Believe me, Marcel, you want no part in the latest chapter
相信我,馬塞爾,你絕不會想知道
of our sprawling family saga.
我們詭異的家族故事的續章的
Thank you for holding on to this.
謝謝你一直保存著它
I've heard from Kol.
科爾有消息來
He's still looking for the young witch.
他還在找那個年輕的巫師
I imagine he'll find her soon enough.
我想他很快就能找到她
A shame he'll miss dinner,
他要錯過晚宴了,真可惜
although it is best that his new identity remains unknown.
不過他的新身份還是保密為好
This new witch you've brought me,
你最近抓來的這個女巫
Lenore, she seems rather stubborn.
麗諾爾,她脾氣挺倔的
Mother, I'd be happy to open her up to new possibilities.
母親,我很樂意撬開她的嘴
Have Oliver handle her.
交給奧利弗處理吧
Your means of persuasion will be needed for dinner.
今天的晚宴還需要你那勸服人的本領
Have we received any response to our invitation?
我們的邀請有回應了嗎
I imagine your message had quite the effect.
你的消息已經奏效了
Both he and Elijah have been on the move all day.
他和以利亞一整天忙得夠嗆
Of course. Clever boys.
那是自然,機靈的孩子
Make sure you're ready for them this evening.
確保你已經做好了準備今晚面對他們的
I've handled everything exactly as you've instructed.
你的每條指示我都照做了
I'd expect nothing less from you, Finn.
我對你別無所求,芬恩
You torture your own?
你親自拷問她嗎
I persuade.
是勸服她
I'd like for you to do the same.
我想讓你來勸服她
She had some visitors earlier today.
早些時候有人來找她
I'd like to know what they wanted.
我想知道那些人想干什么
Don't dally.
別偷懶
Marcel's witch is being held captive in the quarter.
馬塞爾的女巫在法屬區被活捉
Oh, perfect.
好極了
Mother is a step ahead of us, as usual.
母親又如常快了我們一步
Oliver is with her.
奧利弗跟她在一起
I'll go, and I'll get her to do the spell,
我去找她,讓她完成咒語
but I need the necklace.
我需要那個項鏈
I don't like this...
我不希望...
No. You don't get to ignore me for days
不必,你不必無視我好幾天
and suddenly act like you're concerned, Elijah.
然后突然假裝很關心我,以利亞
Just for once, please, will you trust me
能不能相信我一次
that I will do something and it will get done?
我能有所作為,完成好任務
Thank you.
謝謝
Wait.
等等
I don't want to hear there's something else.
我不想聽,還有一件事
A disciple of Marcel's was instructed to fetch another ingredient.
我命令馬塞爾的手下去取另一種原料
Ask for Gia.
找吉婭要
Ok.
好
What's going on with your two?
你們兩個是怎么了
Nothing.
沒怎么
She's stronger. That's all that matters.
她變得更強了,這才是最重要的
A snake.
一條蛇
That was my big lesson of the day
這就是我今天的重點訓練
Snake fetching.
捉蛇
Hold on. You compelled yourself a snake?
等等,你意念控制自己去捉蛇嗎
No, I stole the damn thing.
不,我偷了那鬼玩意
Captain condescension didn't feel the need
謙謙公子覺得
to cover the mind control chapter in today's lesson.
今天沒必要學習意念控制
Did you even try?
你自己試過嗎
I don't even know where to start trying, Marcel.
我都不知道該從何試起,馬塞爾
Why Elijah? I'm not stupid.
為什么是以利亞,我不笨
You want something from him.
你想從他那里得到什么
I just can't guess the reason you think
我只是想不明白,為什么你覺得
I'm the way to get it.
我能幫你達成心愿
Actually, I want something for him,
事實上,是我想為他做些事
and it's the same thing that I want for you.
這跟我想為你做的是一樣的
Which is what?
是什么
This. Us. Our new community.
這一切,我們,我們的新社區
Look. I learned my lesson the hard way.
聽著,我有過最慘痛的教訓
You can't make your way in this town
在這座城市里,你寸步難行
unless you have an original looking out for you.
除非有始祖吸血鬼罩著你
Klaus is so fixated on those wolves,
克勞斯只關心狼人
and Elijah is so wrapped up in centuries
以利亞幾個世紀以來
of his family's old crap that he can't see it,
只知道埋首于家族的爛事,所以他不懂
but we need him.
但我們需要他
We need him to see us as family, too.
需要他將我們視為家人
I couldn't even get my own family to care about me.
連我自己的家人都不關心我
How am I supposed to win him over?
我要怎么讓他關心我
I've known that man 200 years.
我認識那家伙兩百年了
He's cranky. He's fussy.
他脾氣古怪,極其挑剔
He can ride your last nerve,
他能挑戰你的忍耐底線
but he has an Achilles' heel, ok?
但他有一個致命弱點
He can't help trying to fix what's broken.
他總是忍不住要去修補破碎的東西
You don't need to be anything other than what you already are
你只需做自己,不必改變
Someone who needs his help.
你就是需要他幫助的人
Are these outfits really necessary?
真的有必要穿得這么正式嗎
Appears as though we're showing respect, Niklaus.
穿著代表尊敬,尼克勞斯
Mother will be more likely to surrender her true intentions.
母親會更愿意吐露真實意圖
Well, I doubt her guard will drop
我很懷疑她是否會放松警惕
just because I'm dressed like a bloody lawyer.
因為我穿得像個該死的律師
We need every advantage we can get, Niklaus.
我們必須發揮一切優勢,尼克勞斯
You always did excel at diplomacy.
在外交方面,你真是出類拔萃
Just know if she tries anything,
要是她敢有什么動作
I'll tear her new body to pieces.
我就把她這具身體撕得粉碎
You two haven't changed a bit.
你們倆還真是一點兒沒變
Linens and silk can't disguise your pathetic selfloathing, and you,
華麗衣服掩蓋不了你們自我厭惡的本性
despite the arrogant facade,
傲慢的外表下
you're still the same paranoid little boy
你仍舊是那個偏執的小男孩
full of hate and fear.
滿腔仇恨和恐懼
Forgive me.
請見諒
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
我不記得曾有幸見過你
You mean, you don't recognize me?
你還沒認出我嗎
So much for the unbreakable bonds of family, huh?
牢不可破的家庭紐帶也不過如此嘛
Always and forever, indeed.
直到永遠,還真是如此
It's been a long time...
好久不見
Finn.
芬恩
Now that the introductions are out of the way,
開場白也說得差不多了
let's eat.
晚宴開始吧
They worked her over pretty good.
她們把她折磨得夠慘的
We need to get her out of here.
我們得救她出去
What? Well, then what?
什么,然后呢
They'll know that I let her go.
他們會知道我放她走了
Look. You asked me to infiltrate Cassie's coven.
聽著,你讓我潛入凱西的女巫族群
I'm not gonna blow my cover
我才不會為了個老丑女巫
for some hasbeen, hippie witch,
而暴露自己
no offense.
無意冒犯
I guess we could always make it look like you got jumped,
我們可以偽裝成你被偷襲了
tell Cassie that Lenore got rescued by her people.
告訴凱西,麗諾爾是被她自己的人救了
Let me guess.
讓我猜猜
You want to beat the hell out of me,
你準備把我往死里揍
make it look convincing?
看起來比較有說服力
Oh, I can't say I won't enjoy it.
我應該會很享受的
Ok. Just
好吧
Just not the face, ok?
別打臉,好嗎
Well, it was a challenge to find a good pairing.
要找配這酒的東西可不容易
What wine goes well with treachery?
什么酒配背叛好呢
Don't pout, brother.
別生氣,弟弟
Tonight is meant to be a happy occasion.
今晚應該和和樂樂
What, exactly, are we celebrating?
我們到底在慶祝什么
Well, my return, of course.
當然是我的回歸
Remember, I spent 900 years, right,
記得嗎,差不多900年了吧
lying daggered in a box.
我一直躺在棺材里
I'm rather enjoying this new body,
我挺喜歡這具新身體的
strolling about your lovely city
在你們這座被你們當做家的
that you've made your home.
可愛的城市漫步
Do tell me, what'd I miss?
告訴我,我錯過了什么
Regale me
讓我了解
with your contributions to society medicine,
你對社會的貢獻,醫學的
philosophy, art
哲學的,藝術的
Or have you two merely cut a path
亦或者你們兩人這么久以來只是
of destruction across time?
開辟出毀滅的道路
The last time we met,
上次我們見面
you were helping our mother
你是在幫助媽媽
try to annihilate the lot of us.
消滅我們
Let's not throw stones in glass houses.
我們就不要批評別人了
Are we expecting another guest?
我們還有一位客人嗎
Mother will sit at the head,
母親會坐在那里
and as for the seat across from me,
至于我對面的位置
That's reserved for another of our clan.
是為我們家族另一位而保留的
Care to wager an educated guess?
愿意據理推測猜猜是誰嗎
How about a paranoid one?
說是偏執狂怎么樣
Well, there's no way
科爾極其自負
Kol would listen to anything other than his ego.
絕不會聽從任何人的話
And yet our mother has made
然而我們的母親
such a compelling argument that even he,
定下了令人嘆服的約定,即使是他
the wildest of us Mikaelsons,
邁克爾森家族最狂野的
has seen the error of his ways
也認識到自己的錯誤
and accepted his new form with vigor.
并接受了他的新樣子
Change, dear brothers,
改變,親愛的兄弟們
is inevitable.
是必然的
You would dare face us as a mortal?
你膽敢以人類之軀面對我們
The only thing inevitable is your death.
唯一必然的就是你的死亡
I suppose the honor of carving should go to the oldest.
我想這一刀應該刺向最老的那位
We have much to discuss.
我們有許多要討論的
It's gonna be ok, I promise.
沒事的,我保證
What's your dog in this fight?
這次爭斗中你的狗是誰
You're not a Mikaelson.
你不是邁克爾森家族的
I sort of am in spirit.
我在精神上算是
The werewolf mother.
狼人母親
Turned witch rescuer, apparently.
顯然,變成了女巫的救助者
Listen. Can we do the spell, or not?
聽著,我們能施咒語嗎
After what that bitch and her lackey did to me,
在那賤人和她的狗腿子對我做了這些事之后
I'll do any spell you want.
你想要什么咒語我都可以施
I'm rather enjoying my evening.
我寧愿好好享受我的夜晚
And I'd enjoy you getting to the point.
而我希望你直入重點
I had 900 years to learn to be patient,
我用了900年來學會耐心
although I am curious
盡管我很好奇
why you kept me daggered in a box for so long.
你為什么用匕首把我封住關在棺材里那么久
You were daggered for being an eversimpering sycophant.
你被匕首封住是因為你一直都是皮笑肉不笑的馬屁精
Did mother bring you back from the dead
母親讓你死而復生
so you could wash her knickers?
是為了讓你幫她洗內褲的嗎
She raised me because I was treated unfairly,
她喚醒我是因為我被不公平地對待了
cheated out of all but the smallest portion of my life.
剝奪了我絕大部分的生命
Elijah, I can understand such cruelty coming from him,
以利亞,我能理解他做出的殘忍行為
but I always thought of you
但我一直都認為你是
as being the compassionate one.
極富同情心的
What did I do to deserve you turning your back on me?
我做了什么,值得讓你置我于不顧
Were you afraid of Niklaus?
你是害怕尼克勞斯嗎
Are you still,
你現在還怕他嗎
or perhaps jealousy is why you kept me locked in a box.
又或許你是因為嫉妒才把我關在棺材里
You coveted the duties of the eldest brother,
你渴望實現長兄的職責
in which case, you had near on a millennium
因此,你用了一千年的時間
to fix the problems of this family
解決這個家族的問題
and instead produced 9 centuries of failure.
卻制造了九百年的失敗
You might reside somewhat parasitically,
你也許居住在,以某種寄生的方式
I might add in another body,
在我看來,另一個身體里
but let me assure you, in 900 years,
但我敢說, 900年里
your tedious sentiments remain quite the same.
你乏味的情緒依舊如此
You see, Finn,
你瞧,芬恩
like father,
和父親一樣
you've always despised our supernatural existence.
你一直瞧不起我們超自然的存在
Father, of course, slaughtered
父親,當然,屠殺
and consumed his own, whereas you,
獵殺自己的親生骨肉,而你
you became pretentious and dull,
你變得矯飾無趣
much like this meal.
如同這頓晚宴
I will not ask you again.
我不會再問第二遍
Where is mother?
母親在哪
Ah, my darling son,
我親愛的兒子
I've missed you, too.
我也很想你
So will this take long?
這要花很久嗎
You want me to soul brand the resurrected spirit
你想讓我將靈魂烙在一個1000多歲
of a 1,000yearold witch.
女巫復活的靈魂上
It's best I take my time and do it right.
我最好能夠慢慢來,用正確的方式來做
For what it's worth, I'm sorry.
不管怎樣,我很抱歉
No one should ever have to lose a child.
沒有人應該失去孩子
No. No one should.
是的
You have the talisman?
你有護身符嗎
Yeah.
有
So how does this work?
這樣怎么做
You brand Esther with the spell,
你用咒語給埃斯特打上烙印
and then what?
然后呢
The next time she jumps into a body,
下一次她換入身體
she'll be marked with a distinctive symbol
就會在手背上
on the back of her hand.
有個特殊的標記
This way, you always know who she is.
這樣,你就可以認出她是誰了
We still don't know why she's here.
我們還是不知道她為什么來
When Esther held you captive,
埃斯特俘獲你時
did she give you any idea why she's doing all this?
她有沒有說過她為什么要這么做呢
Love.
愛
How hard did they hit you?
他們打你打得有多重
What besides love
除了愛
inspires such pain and cruelty?
還有什么能激發出如此的痛苦和殘忍
And Esther...
埃斯特
Her love is...
她的愛
very, very strong.
非常非常強大
Why don't you say what you came here to say
你為什么不直接說出你想說的話
so this wretched night can end.
這樣令人苦惱的夜晚就可以結束了
It pains me that you and Elijah
你和以利亞用如此鄙棄的
look at me with such disdain.
眼神看著我,讓我很心痛
I wish you could see that my every action
我希望你們能看出我的每一個舉動
has been to protect you.
都是在保護你們
You actually believe that, don't you?
你真這么認為,是嗎
I knew you were a liar,
我知道你是個騙子
but now I see you're utterly delusional.
但現在我明白你完全就是妄想癥
If you can, forget the hatred that you cling to
如果可以,忘記你堅持的仇恨
and remember all the times I've mended and healed you.
想想那些我治愈你的時候
Elijah, do you recall the day Niklaus
以利亞,你還記得尼克勞斯
challenged your father to a duel?
向你們父親挑戰要求決斗的那天嗎
Did I leave your brother to die alone?
我有沒有讓你弟弟獨自死去
What did I say when you came to me
你來找我,請我幫他時
and asked me to help him?
我說了什么
That you would rather die
你寧愿死去
than to watch any of your children suffer.
也不愿看著你的孩子受苦
Tell me what happened.
告訴我發生了什么
I challenged him.
我挑戰了他
What were you thinking?
你在想什么呢
I thought if I could just best him just once,
我想如果我能打敗他一次
he would see that I'm worthy.
他就能看到我是有價值的
You need to hold still.
你得保持不動
Niklaus, calm down.
尼克勞斯,冷靜
Everything is going to be fine.
一切都會好的
He laughed at my challenge.
他嘲笑了我對他的挑戰
He said he would take this from me
他說在他打敗我之后
as a prize after defeating me.
他會將這個作為戰利品拿走
We began to fight,
我們開始打斗
and he knocked me down.
將我擊倒
He cut the bird from my neck,
從我脖子里把鳥割走
and I grew so angry,
我就變得非常憤怒
I hit him again and again,
我一次又一次擊打他
and then I cut him.
然后我就割傷了他
What happened next?
然后呢
The look on his face,
他臉上的表情
I'd never seen it before,
我從沒見過
And I was so proud.
我非常驕傲
Mother, I held this up
母親,我握著這個
to show him I had kept my prize,
向他證明我留住了我的寶貝
and then he
然后他
Why would
為什么
Your father in his rage
你的父親充滿憤怒
struck you with his sword.
用劍刺傷你
I wouldn't let him take this from me.
我絕不會讓他從我這里奪走這個
It was your gift to me.
這是你給我的禮物
You're a good boy, Niklaus.
你是個好孩子,尼克勞斯
You did the right thing.
你做了正確的事情
The necklace.
項鏈
It wasn't a spell to protect me.
不是保護我的咒語
Promise me you will wear it always.
向我保證,你會一直都戴著它
It made me weak.
它讓我虛弱
I sought to protect you from yourself.
我試圖保護你免受自己傷害
If you would've killed your father
如果你在那場決斗中
in that duel or anyone else
殺了你父親或是生活里
over the course of your life,
其他人
you would've activated your curse.
你就會激活詛咒
You ruined me.
你毀了我
You left me to suffer at the hands of a father
你讓我在只在乎力量的父親手中
who valued only strength.
痛苦折磨
I kept you from becoming a beast
我盡可能竭盡全力讓你
for as long as I possibly could.
不要變成野獸
Oh, you lied to me
你騙了我
to hide your own transgressions
因為你的恐懼
because of your own fear!
就向我隱瞞你自己的罪行
My whole life,
我這一輩子
I sought the approval
我尋求那個我自以為
I was denied by the man I thought was my father.
是我父親卻一直拒絕承認我的男人的認可
You turned me into the weakling he hated!
你讓我變成了他憎恨的弱者
Look at me!
看著我
You rant, and you rage about the monster I've become,
你痛罵,盛怒,我變成的怪物
but you, mother,
但你,母親
You are the author of everything I am.
是你讓我變成了后來的我
She's gone.
她不在了
Where is she?
她在哪
Are you ok?
你沒事吧
Yes.
是的
You sure?
你確定
Just getting my bearings.
只是在辨認我的方位
The mark.
標記
It's you, isn't it?
是你吧
Esther.
埃斯特
Where is our mother?
我們母親在哪
Where am I?
我在哪
What's happening?
發生了什么
Leave her.
別管她
She's a puppet.
她只是個傀儡
Niklaus, look at her.
尼克勞斯,你看她
She has absolutely no idea.
她根本不知道
What are you talking about? Who are you?
你在說什么,你是誰
Shut up. Stop talking right now.
閉嘴,從現在開始不許說話
Our mother orchestrates this entire evening
我們的母親精心安排了這一晚上
just to torture us and then simply vanishes.
只是為了折磨我們然后憑空消失
Why?
為什么
What if we are not the only minds
也許我們不是今晚唯一
she was hoping to poison tonight?
她想要毒害的人
Go ahead. You can answer it.
接吧,你可以接的
Elijah, I'm at lenore's shop.
以利亞,我在麗諾爾的店里
That'll be enough.
夠了
They're gonna come for me.
他們會來找我的
My darling,
親愛的
it's been the idea all along.
這就是真正的計劃
Why would she want Hayley?
她為什么想要海莉
To kill her, to punish us,
殺了她,懲罰我們
to learn the truth about the child,
了解孩子的真相
for one of any number of reasons,
許多理由之一
all of which will be rendered moot
這些理由在我把她
when I send her screaming back to hell.
送回地獄時,都會變得毫無意義
It's so lovely to finally meet you.
很高興終于見到你了
Tell me, do my sons ever acknowledge
告訴我,我的兒子們知不知道
the good you bring into their lives?
你給他們的生活帶來的好
After all, it was you who gave them hope.
畢竟,是你給了他們希望
The promise of a child shows us all
孩子的承諾,讓我們都看到了
the possibilities of a future that could be.
為了的可能性
Children are meant to save us
孩子注定是拯救我們
from the worest parts of who we are,
脫離最糟糕的自己
a truth that makes my own circumstances
真相會讓我自己的情況
all the more tragic,
變得更加悲慘
wouldn't you say?
你說呢
I don't pity you, Esther.
我不同情你,埃斯特
It's a terrible thing for a mother to fail her child,
母親讓孩子失望,真的很糟糕
as you well know...
你很了解
but now I offer you freedom,
但現在,我給你自由
the gift of a new body,
給你新的身軀
freedom from being a hybrid.
不必再做混血兒
I have the ability to return to you
我有能力將你所有失去的一切
all that you have lost, Hayley,
還給你,海莉
to make it so you can have a family of your own,
這樣你就能擁有自己的家庭
more children of your own.
更多的孩子
wouldn't that be nice?
那樣難道不好嗎
I assume I have the misfortune of speaking to my mother.
我想我不幸要和我母親說話
You hide behind your spells like a coward.
你像一個懦夫一樣躲在咒語背后
I did not come here to wage war.
我來這里不是為了發動戰爭
Everything you do is an act of war.
你所做的一切都像是戰爭的行為
If you touch her, so help me
如果你碰她,那么拜托
Hayley is free to go.
海莉可以自由離開
I've spoken my piece.
我說過我的條件了
She knows why I'm here.
她知道我為什么在這里
I have come to heal our family, Elijah.
我是來治愈我們的家,以利亞
Well, that's a grim sentiment coming from you.
真是多么無情的情感
Go now.
快走
My intent was never to harm,
我的目的從來不是為了傷害
only to heal,
只是為了治愈
as I have already healed your brothers Finn and Kol.
我已經治愈了你們的兄弟芬恩和科爾
For you, I will undo everything that has been done,
為了你,我會解除一切已經施展的咒語
thereby giving you a new life,
然后賦予你嶄新的生活
One without the vampire curse
一個沒有我曾經對你施展的
I inflicted upon you.
吸血鬼咒語的生活
Ask Hayley to share with you my loving proposition.
問問海莉我這充滿母愛的建議
You're a fool if you think
要是你以為我們會接受你的提議
we'll accept anything you offer.
你就是個大傻瓜
You are wrong, Niklaus.
你錯了,尼克勞斯
There will come a time,
總有一天
my darling...
親愛的
When you will beg for it.
你會跪著乞求這一切
Of course she used those damn birds to make her escape.
顯然她利用這些可惡的鳥助其逃脫
Besides mother's offer of rebirth,
除了母親重生的提議
What else did she say?
她還說了什么
I don't know. She rambled a lot.
我不知道,她閑聊了很多
She blamed the two of you
她責怪你倆
for what happened to hope, to me.
摧毀希望以及對我做的一切
Well, I trust you're not thinking of taking her offer.
我相信你不會考慮接受她的提議
Hayley, I'm talking to you.
海莉,我在和你說話
What do you want me to say, Klaus?
你想讓我說什么,克勞斯
I lost my daughter, so, yeah,
我失去了女兒,沒錯,我有想過
when your mother offers to wipe the slate clean,
你母親承諾如果我愿意接受她的提議
excuse me if I'm tempted.
她將既往不咎,饒恕我的過錯
By the way, thanks for your help tonight, Elijah.
順便說一下,謝謝你今晚的幫助,以利亞
I'm sorry that it takes me being in danger
我很抱歉就連你和我說話
for you to even talk to me.
也會把我置于危險的境地
Leave her. I need you with me.
讓她走,我需要你陪我
Our mother, Elijah,
我們的母親,以利亞
The woman brought us into the world,
把我們帶到這個世界上來的那個女人
made us what we are,
鑄就了我們現在的樣子
and the whole time,she lied to me.
而且,她自始至終都欺騙我
She made me weak.
她讓我變得脆弱
You were never weak, Niklaus.
你從未脆弱過,尼克勞斯
You are and you have always been
一直以來你都是我們中
the most fierce of us all.
最兇悍的人
In a thousand years,
一千年的歲月里
I've never seen anyone successfully stand against you,
我從未見過任何人能夠戰勝你
not even our wicked father.
甚至連我們邪惡的父親都不能
Not one
在蕓蕓眾生之中
of the countless devoted to your destruction.
沒人任何人能夠像你這樣自我犧牲
You will protect our home,
你會保護我們的家
even in the face of an adversary such as our mother,
即使面對像我們母親這樣強大的敵人
because that, brother,
因為,弟弟
that is what you do.
這就是你的使命
You remain ever the wise counsel,
你一直都是個擁有智慧的軍師
brother.
哥哥
The rest of the family could learn something from you.
家里的其他人應該多向你學學
Bourbon. Neat.
波本酒,純的
What? You need another python?
怎么,你還要想要一條巨蟒嗎
Oh, one can never have too many.
沒有人會嫌多
Thank you.
謝謝
You playing tonight?
今晚你要演奏嗎
I don't think so.
我可不想
It's a shame. You're rather good.
真遺憾,你可是個好手
Ever since I turned,
自從我變成吸血鬼以來
I haven't been able to play.
我都無法演奏
I don't know why.
我不知道為什么
It's different for us.
音樂對我們來說不一樣
Cadence, rhythm...
聲調,韻律
Harmony, our experience of the senses is altered.
和聲,我們對知覺的感受都被改變了
We move faster.
我們移動速度更快
We hear things with a greater acuity.
我們能聽見更加尖銳的聲音
Silences are at once longer
沉靜瞬間變得綿長
and more profound.
變得更加悠遠
Sounds are simply different to our ears,
對我們耳朵而言,聲音變得與眾不同
and then there is the ocean.
感覺就像是大海
For a vampire, it's extremely heightened...
對吸血鬼而言,這一切都被放大
Sometimes difficult to express.
有時難以言表
Yeah. That's
沒錯,這
That's exactly it.
說得太對了
Your music, the joy you felt
你的音樂,當你演奏時
when playing, you can learn again.
你所感到的快樂,你會再次體會到
I can help you.
我能幫你
Why?
為什么
Because if someone had done the same thing
因為要是有人能夠為我和我的兄弟姐妹
for myself and my siblings,
做同樣的事情
I'm quite certain history would have unfolded differently.
我確信歷史將會改變
Where were you?
你去哪兒了
I saw Elijah.
我遇到以利亞了
You were right.
你說得沒錯
He found something he wanted to fix.
他找到了他想彌補的事情了
He's gonna help me.
他想要幫助我
He's gonna help us all.
他想要幫助我們所有人
Now, you must have known
現在,你肯定已經知道
they would never give in without a fight.
他們不會就此善罷甘休
Of course. Tonight was not an ultimatum.
當然,今晚又不是最后通牒
It was an invitation.
只是一次邀請
Just want to get them thinking.
只是要他們想想
After all, only those who know they are lost
畢竟,只有知道自己迷失的人
will ask to be found.
才會想被別人拯救
They're defiant by nature,
他們本性肆無忌憚
and they've grown very strong.
現在又變得十分強大
How do you expect to show them the error of their ways?
你想怎樣向他們展示他們的錯誤
I will systematically destroy everything they hold dear.
我會有條不紊的摧毀他們所重視的一切事物
I've already taken the wolves from Niklaus
我已經奪走了尼克勞斯的狼人軍團
and made them my own.
然后歸于我所有
It is time now to focus on the prodigal son Marcel
是時候專心對付那個放蕩不羈的馬塞爾
and his small nest of vampires across the river.
以及河對岸他的那個吸血鬼老巢
Now that we have cleansed the quarter of his kind,
既然我們已經清洗掉了四分之一的吸血鬼
perhaps it's time to turn our attention
或許時候該把我們注意力
to the outskirts of our beautiful home.
轉到我們美麗家園的附近
We will take their pride,
我們將會奪走他們的自尊
their joy, their love.
他們的快樂,他們的愛人
We will lay it all to ruin,
我們會將這一切都毀滅
and when they are at their lowest point,
然后在他們最失意的時候
in their deepest despair,
在他們最絕望的時候
they will have no choice
他們將沒有任何選擇的余地
but to beg me to release them from their pain,
只能祈求我解除他們的痛苦
and because I love them,
但是因為我疼愛他們
I will.
我會答應的